Discuss what you have in mind, and they are willing to listen to what you have to say. The card features a man standing on top of a castle and looking down at a miniature globe. If you're considering starting a new business, embarking on a new relationship, or investing in your finances, the Ace of Wands is a very positive sign. The Two of Wands also indicates that you should take a chance on love. He has weighed the possibility of you two, and decided not to take any action (yet? One Card Reading are for when you need a fast, straight to the point answer. Our expert Tarot readers are here to help. psychic | 41 views, 0 likes, 0 loves, 0 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Zalora: Was Nicola Bulley MURDERED-! - If this is a relationship, maybe a larger (not too big, just a few cards) spread would help clarify how things are going as they affect you both; - you might remind someone from his past; - as walking away from something unfulfilling or disappointing to look for something bigger and better; - In a love context as someone pretty desirable as you can "satisfy" his needs baby; - people see you as a person whom they feel comfortable with; - the person in question, recognizes the potential re: the situation being inquired into; - Kind of sweet, a tender-hearted person; - When he thinks of me he feels loving, nurturing, protective, patriarchal; - Ace is always good in relationship. If the seven of wands are pulled in the reversed position, the answer is still yes, but this card is hinting to you that you need to take some rest and work on restoring your energy before working for your goal. JavaScript is disabled. When they talk to you and think about you, they are lost. In other words, they dont have a clear idea of which path to take. If youre considering a long-distance relationship, the Two of Wands is a very positive sign. All rights reserved. But is it worth getting back to? While you were chasing the work, I was chasing the quite life: A bunch of Sauna like locations built in vanilla during my god run :) I added a small channel to allow water to be evaporated by the kiaskivi, creating a steamy atmosphere. - as a hothead, a person with an explosive temper, someone who blows their top; - it could be that person 1 sees person 2 as a fated friend or mate; - he/she has achieved all he/she could from you. A problem can be solved with a simple solution. They want to make things happen quickly. This person is well aware that they cannot change, but they are feeling very afraid of what this change can bring. It is the number of duality and of opposing forces. The information provided on this site is for educational use only. I got this card for how I see a former friend (although I also got Devil for my feelings for him). If you pull the Two of Wands in reverse, it may mean that your day will be kind of disappointing, lacking on motivation, or that project you have been working on for a long time will see a setback. It indicates that you will find the person youre looking for, and that the relationship has a good chance of being successful. Happiness comes from our strongest relationships. I'd say someone who carries a lot of negative energies/thoughts around them -- and they can choose to put it down if they want to, but they don't. I frequently get the 10 of Wands for myself, so I suppose I can tell you from experience. All rights reserved. Although tarot is a language of divination that appeared more than 450 years ago, modern tarot readers have adapted some of the symbols and meanings to reflect today . It might indicate that they see you as someone who will "do all the work", both things like all the housework, and thinks like all the relationship-work - all the compromising will be on your side and none on theirs. Say you break yours in an accident or something: it was an Oak 11 inches, flexible, with a dragon heartstring core that's good in charm work (this is just an . Set your intentions, work to make them happen, and you will find your wishes manifested. In the context of whether or not a relationship is headed for commitment, engagement, or marriage, the Two of Wands reversed means that they see you as someone who pressures them. - Since this is the "broken heart" card, perhaps he sees you as wounded; - who could be victimized; Like he/she unable to think or act for herself. Two of Wands, being the second card of the Wands Suit, carries all the qualities of number 2 . Two of Wands Reversed as Someone's Feelings for You. Proudly made in Austin, TX. Either one of you has settled in this relationship because it is the safest bet. ETA: Here's my interpretation on the cards. He is full of relentless optimism for the future. Pentacles being about rewards and manifestation. 2022 Sibyl Tarot. You can fight for your opinions and your believes, and you have no fear of being different.With the 8 of pentacles it could mean you put a lot of efforts and energy to reach your goals when it's important to you. There are also many opportunities that await you and your partner in the future . - he sees her as something of a mystery (since it's a new relationship), that he has romantic fantasies but no idea what the reality might be; - intelligent ( spiritual and reasonably warm ); - the universe never gives you more than you can handle; Optimistic. About laying down rules. In his mind, Im just a neutral person. In the context of whether or not a relationship is headed for commitment, engagement, or marriage, the Page of Wands reversed means that they see you as a fork in the road. In this case, it would advise you not to settle in a relationship you are not happy with. So for me the 2 of Wands is about the desire to create something with the other person, something new or something more than exists now. It is something which gets proven time and time again there is money to be made in the lash and beauty industry! Proudly made in Austin, TX. For singles and those embarking on new relationships, the King of Wands is a sign that they see you as a mature source of love. In general, the Two of Wands is a very positive card. There is a feeling of hesitation on their part. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. They want something more and sadly, you seem to not be what they are looking for. Active. A person who represents the Page of Pentacles is very likely feeling a strong attraction towards you which will definitely show through in their actions. You feel complete with them in ways that words can barely capture its like no matter what storms life throws at you both, nothing can break this bond. If you have a lot of Twos in a reading, it is a strong indication that your life in general is going to be okay. This card is an example of the crest of experience that we all need at times - and reaching a place to utilize resources. And, potentially at least , thinking of something more passionate between himself and that other person. The powerful sexual attraction we saw in the upright Ace has vanished. When the Seven of Wands appears in a reading, it often indicates that someone is feeling overwhelmed by life's challenges. They dont know where the relationship is going. Theyll first need a confidence boost before being able to welcome big changes in their lives. This is the card of turning your back on love and sticking with a stalemate. They have been single for a while, and they are scared to commit and keep someone satisfied. This means they would get married in a heart-beat. Sit down and have an honest conversation with your partner about how they see you. Your email address will not be published. If you are asking how someone feels about you, the Seven of Wands can suggest that they feel the need to assert themselves to get their point of view across. The horse is white, that is a famous symbol of strength, purity in addition to success. For relationships and feelings, the Page of Wands represents big ideas, new opportunities, and spontaneity. If you find yourself needing further clarity in your relationship matters that go beyond reading for yourself, Sibyl offers unlimited tarot readings on love & relationships, as a neutral and objective third party. They want to offer you a larger commitment. If we were to draw the Two of Wands along with the Cup Suits, this would shed light on the choices you are considering regarding your relationships or friendships, even family-wise. The Two of Wands, along with another card of the Wands Suit, means there is a lot of passion behind the path you want to choose for yourself. Now is the time to talk to them about this. This card is associated with the fire element, representing the Zodiac signs of Aries, Leo, and Saggitarius, and its season is spring. Contact us. The King of Wands reminds us that it is important to have a bold vision for your relationships, and to be decisive in your decision making. Our family, friends, and loved ones are our community. They would sacrifice a lot to continue strengthening the bond you have. They never stop thinking about you. No spell removal upsells, we promise. If you pull the Queen of Wands for how someone sees you, then they see you as someone who has Queen of Wands qualities. The success will be very close. A wedding is definitely going to be happening soon as your partner has the utmost confidence in your bond together. This means that although you are still capable of achieving what you set out to do, you may need to put in a little extra effort in order to see the results you desire. In conclusion, the Two of Wands tarot card is a very positive card that suggests that you will find what youre looking for in a relationship. No matter what the situation is that we are facing, the Seven of Wands suggests that we need to stay true to ourselves. This may mean he's developed an interest in someone else this time. If you are dating more than one person, seeing who is a better fit for you, not a kind thing to do, some would take it . Privacy Policy. Need intuitive advice but wary of getting scammed? When we are at our weakest, they are there to comfort us. In truth, they are not entirely sure how they see you. They are excited to traverse this new path with you. Get honest answers, with no hidden fees. The Page of Wands reversed means that they see you as an absence of momentum. So, when I read your post, I pulled the card out of the Universal Waite Tarot. The King of Wands is the consummate CEO, always guiding the boat forwards. Expect the Two of Swords to appear in your Tarot reading if these descriptions hit too close to home. The Four of Wands is the card of marriage, weddings, parties, reunions, stability, home, and belonging. If you are asking about an exs intentions, the Four of Wands shows that they see you as their twin flame, even after the time spent apart. The Four of Wands is the card of marriage, weddings, parties, reunions, stability, home, and belonging. If you find yourself needing further clarity in your relationship matters that go beyond reading for yourself, Sibyl offers unlimited tarot readings on love & relationships, as a neutral and objective third party. This can be a very positive card in a reading, as it indicates that the person sees you as a stable and reliable partner. 2022 Sibyl Tarot. It would be kind of complicated because it would mean springtime, of a Zodiac Sign season Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius. FoW - he sees her as a complete person (4's being stable and complete) and as a joyful /happy person. You both also shine even stronger when surrounded by other people who also love and support you. Someone who does not delegate, has to do the work themselves, tend to be streesed, a hard worker. Mountains have always been considered powerful places of magic and mystery. They are caught up in the mundane daily-life with you. Two of Wands Tarot Card in its core represents standing in between, one foot on the past, and one on the future. Are you ready to make a commitment? Read with an open heart and willingness to learn and adapt. If the Two of Wands and the Wands Suit cards spread next to each other in a reading, it would foretell a fast-paced action to move forward in whichever direction you have made up your mind on, and youre not waiting around for anyone else. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. They may also see you as someone who is family-oriented and always puts others first. Two of wands Meaning. The Two of Wands speaks of progress, discovery, and going out into the world to achieve your goals. In my Universal Waite, the colors of the card are sad, boring, at least for love. Despite all the things you went through, even your separation, they still think of you fondly and would love to have you back in their arms. 2022 Sibyl Tarot. This is not a time to back down or give up. In this case, you want to pull more cards to clarify the answer. They need time to think over their feelings before reconciliation is a good idea. The Two of Wands reversed highlights losing the purpose of what you truly want. You can fight for your opinions and your believes, and you have no fear of being different.With the 8 of pentacles it could mean you put a lot of efforts and energy to reach your goals when it's important to you. They feel they can take any risk if its with you. They know that no matter what happens, youll have their back. The Universe helps those who help themselves. The card depicts a young man boldly holding a big wand in a barren land. Cater to their wants and needs. Wands. Therefore, the Justice card would predict that the person has neutral feelings towards you. It may not display this or other websites correctly. The other cards in the drawing will paint a picture if this is a good thing for you, or if it will cost you. It would also be counted in days or months, which would mean one month later, or around the 2nd, 11th, 20th, or 29th of the upcoming month. For existing relationships, the King of Wands means that they see you as a shining light in their life. The Two of Wands tarot card represents someone who is independent, creative and has a strong desire to create something new.