View the most accurate Tesla 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times for all Tesla models from the most popular car magazine sources. The Model S 70 and 85 are the only RWD Teslas; all others come with all-wheel drive and a dual-motor system. 2016 Tesla Model S P90D - Specifications Top speed Acceleration Specifications Driving range Efficiency Body type: Sedan Doors: 4, Seats: 5 Length: 196.0 in / 4978 mm Width: 77.3 in / 1963 mm Height: 56.5 in / 1435 mm Curb weight: 4962.61 lb / 2251 kg Electric motor #1: 375 kW @ 5950 rpm, 600 Nm, Location: Rear To find out, Tesla Racing Channel on YouTube hit an eighth-mile drag strip with a brand new P100Dand pitted it against the former Tesla king, the Model S P90D with Ludicrous mode. 8. It was a test to see if Tesla could build affordable cars with enough range to serve as someone's one and only vehicle. Search 14 listings to find the best deals. I purchased this car new in 2016. Thus, Tesla's new P85D model boasted a significant power increase over previous Model S sedans. Sleek, 315 Mile Ra. Cars Email Alert. This car must accelerate faster than anything from 0-40mph, given that it's "only" 532hp weighing at 2 tons. Lithium-ion battery packs are also used throughout the lineup. The all-electric pioneer has built everything from hardcore sports cars to family crossovers to luxury sedans, and all of the above have 0-60 and quarter-mile times that last decade's supercars would struggle to keep up with. Just cuz your the fastest guy doesn't make you a superstar. Tesla said it will reach a 200 mph (320 km/h) top speed. The LAMBORGHINI VENENO ROADSTER is King. And this very special Plaid resulted in a. The "Raven" special edition of Model S wasn't technically on sale when we put it through its paces, but its extremely quick 0-60 time of 2.4 seconds is truly noteworthy. Don't mention that car. 2010 Tesla Roadster Sport: 12.6 sec @ 102.6 mph 60-0: 99 feet. Charging stations are every where. In reality the Model S P90D can beat other cars just by putting the pedal to the metal and let the computer controlled precision rapid responding torque management do the work of keeping the torque at the very sweet spot of best acceleration without slip at any road conditionwithout need of silly noisy launch modes. This time was even good enough to beat top sports cars. Packing 450 hp and 471 lb-ft of torque from a dual-motor, all-wheel-drive powertrain, this small sedan made it to 60 mph in 3.2 seconds. mile: 10.5 seconds at 125.0 mph 5.Unknown battery life manufacturers estimate 8 years -- Battery disposal may pollute the environment Replacement batteries might be very expensive This price is hidden from bidders. Tesla's first production car, which had roots in barebones prototypes that were running around long before Elon Musk joined the company, was the Roadster. Very clean 2015 Tesla Model S P90D with the following benefits - Ludacris+ and launch mode - Matte Black . Most consumers will not be wanting for power. Considering the Tesla's significant mass, that is an impressive result. According to Tesla, the range also decreases by 3 percent if a Model S 60 is equipped with 21-inch wheels. This Model 3 variant is far from entry level. The Tesla Model S P90D is the perfomance AWD model with the 90kWh battery. One owner, nonsmoker, personal use only, kept in garage full-time with at-home charger, 300+ mile range. Call (or text) 9169131823 Auto Star Motors Inc Auto Star Motors Inc 4625 Auburn blvd, sacramento, CA 95841 Knowing that my tire was going flat, I had plenty of time to get off the freeway. The. Akselerasi 0-100 km/jam (0-60 mph) 8.4 detik. The 2016 Tesla Model S is a large, four-to-seven-passenger luxury sedan. Although it was designed as an advanced EV first and foremost, the Model S has not forgotten its role as a high-tech luxury sedan. 60-0: 119 feet. The original "P85D" did 11.6 at 115.2 (but pretty quick for the aforementioned speed). . It also has the most advanced starter system imaginable: There's no "Start" button you simply climb in, shift into gear, and start driving. We came away impressed, despite the model getting a new power unit when technicians noticed a clicking sound in the single-speed reduction gearsit proved an easy swap-out. Have never been brand loyal but Next car will absolutely be a Tesla. The performances were stunning for its segment. Self park was a joke. A physically larger (90-kWh) battery is available in the 90D and P90D, which also offer options such asa carbon-fiber rear spoiler, 21-inch wheels with high-performance summer tires, the Smart Air suspension package and other features, plus revised suspension tuning. 2018 Tesla Model S 100D AWD electric luxury sedan. 60-0: 121 feet. First off, on AP, it kept going over the double yellow line and the third time it did it the car coming towards me honkedI was scared for my life in the first 5 min of my drive ! Traded my Audi for this and doubt I'll ever need another car. 2016 Tesla Model S P90D Ludicrous Refresh runs 11 flat vs Mustang, Z06, Camaro Drag Racing 1/4 Mile 49,161 views Aug 20, 2016 468 Dislike Share DragTimes 451K subscribers We run. There might be no better demonstration of the power of electric vehicles than watching one explode down the drag strip. flooding the market with high-performance EVs, small sedan proved more capable in many ways. 5.They are cheaper to insure about 20% less than a gasoline or diesel vehicle Views: 0. 2016 Tesla Model S electric 0-60 and Quarter Mile Times The 2016 Tesla Model S electric gets an electric motor of - kW which helps produce 691 hp. Figure eight: 25.7 seconds at 0.74 g (avg) The Model S 85D boasts 417 horsepower and a range of 270 miles. Please see all pics and description." Time left: 2d 19h | Monday, 04:51 PM Current bid: US $40,000.00 [ 30 bids ] Reserve not met Bid Amount Enter US $40,100.00 or more Place bid Add to Watchlist Door handle stuck is only issue in 3 years. The only other EVs that approach it are the 2016 BMW i3 and 2016 Volkswagen e-Golf. Although the i8 proved more nimble, the Model S took the crown for its impressive power, everyday livability, and excellent efficiency. 60-0: 104 feet. mile: 12.4 seconds at 112.5 mph Though the cabin materials are nice-looking, they don't quite match those found in luxury cars in the Model S' price range. Even when starting from a rolling stop, the P100D is seen pulling away from its 90 kWh sibling almost instantaneously. Be aware that Tesla updates the Model S on an ongoing basis rather than by model year, so what follows might not necessarily reflect the latest offerings. In terms of performance, the car has 330 N.m of torque and a top speed of 246 km/h. The instantaneous amounts of torque present on the Tesla Model S make it a perfect candidate for quarter-mile racing. They work well. and it's not good XD. 6 Great Deals out of 54 listings starting at $25,699. I will never own another traditional engine car again. The slowest version could reach 100 kph (62 mph) from standing still in 6.1 seconds, while the top model P90D did the same test in only 3. If you couldn't already tell by the fascia, this is a brand new [] Pros (Fastest, remember, refers to outright speedand we have a piece on the fastest carshere; quickest, on the other hand, refers to acceleration, but we're using the colloquial term "fastest" because that's what most people think of when they think of such speed contests.). We've both been very pleased with the driving experience. U Upscaleman Member Nov 24, 2017 375 401 Los Angeles Jan 24, 2018 #8 silverp85+ said: Excluding tax credits, the 2015 Tesla Model S 70D has a base price of just over $76,000, including the $1,200 destination charge. The 2018 Tesla Model S comes in three trims: 75D, 100D, and P100D. Home; Browse; Popular; . Used 2015 Tesla Model S Pricing. Then again, the other cars in its class dont offer electric-only propulsion. 2016 Tesla Model S P90D So there is no point A to B self drive yet. 14.You can apply for a special permit, which allows you to get on the freeway using the HOV lane and drive in the commuter lanes even if you are alone That's called a muscle car. I have had Volvo and BMW. Using the optional wall connector doubles the recharge rate to about 60 miles of range per hour, meaning a full recharge for the 60-kWh version takes about three-and-a-half hours, four hours for the 75D, and about four-and-a-half hours for the 90-kWh versions. Council Bluffs, IA (989 mi) - Listed 4 days ago . By the time the 2015 Tesla Model S P85D had come on the scene, videos of this 691-horsepower, dual-motor luxury sedan destroying just about every supercar Italy and Germany had to offer had the internet buzzing. The 328-hp SUV hit 60 mph in 5.5 seconds, putting it on par with the Jaguar F-Pace S AWD. One that is a straight line and one that has a bend. Weighing almost 2,000 pounds more than the Roadster we tested, this car took 3.9 seconds to hit 60 mph. Nama. Its a very competent car dynamically, and though it offers some unique features such as over-the-air updates, its cabin isnt as opulent as other cars in its class. The first and second mid-ten-second quarter-mile runs might be a hollering good time, but for many drivers it can get a little painful after consecutive runs. It was produced from August 2015 August 2016. Although we started out with a Nissan Leaf. The road manners and performance of the Roaster far outstrip anything under a million dollars from the previous century, with the air-cooled AC electric motor launching the diminutive Roadster from 0-60 in 3.7 seconds and covering the quarter-mile in 12.6 seconds. Cons This change in the motors further improves quarter-mile times for the Model S, from the supercar-standard 11-second range to the almost cartoonish 10-second range. Fortunately, the Model S' sporty capabilities don't come at the expense of comfort and compliance, as the ride quality is smooth. . The car price starts at $ 148,000 Share Your Comments 0 2016 Tesla Model S 90D 0-100km/h & braking performance If the world's transition. includes the inability to forecast a delivery date for repair parts, I am ashamed to be a part of it. HOME; ABOUT; SERVICES; LOCATION; CONTACT; tesla model x p100d specs 60-0: 113 feet. Tesla's first production car, which had roots in barebones prototypes that were running around long before Elon Musk joined the company, was, . Its the cars signature party trick. But the smaller Model 3 beats out both high-power electric titans by simply being a thousand pounds lighter than the Model S, and 1,500 pounds lighter than the Model X SUV. In contrast, by utilizing a 240-volt outlet with a 50-amp circuit (referred to as a NEMA 14-50 outlet, and common at RV parks), you can recharge about 30 miles of range per hour, which works out to about seven hours to completely recharge the Model S 60's 60-kWh pack with the single onboard charger and about eight hours for the 75D. P90D also got Ludicrous mode. A Subzero Weather package adds a full row of heated rear seats, a heated steering wheel, wiper blade defrosters and washer nozzle heaters. The digits in each trim level refer to the kilowatt-hour (kWh) capacity of its battery (which directly impacts range), while the "D" denotes the dual-motor, all-wheel-drive models. We drive the Tesla whenever we go out for its comfort and style. It's available in six variants: 60, 60D, 75, 75D, 90D and P90D. At all. iSeeCars. The Model 3 was "make it or break it" for the automaker. While the Raven's 690 horsepower is very similar to the previous P85D, its torque figure jumped from an already impressive 687 lb-ft to a staggering 824 lb-ft. At all. mile: 12.5 seconds at 113.1 mph Just faster, more reliable, less expensive to own; Tesla sets the world standard for distance, safety and just plain fun. 215 km/jam. http://www.topgear.com/car-news/electric/teslas-model-s-just-smashed-pikes-peak-hillclimb, Well, it wasn't actually production. When the lease on the lease was up I decided to purchase a Tesla. Don't expect myself to be 100% right, though! 60-0: 109 feet. Jenis bahan bakar. Too bad for them. Then I ran over a truck tire tread on the freeway, causing $ 6k of damage to the bumper and undercarriage. 360kg lighter, different batteries and took 11:48.In comparison, a nearly stock NSX finished the course in 10:28. The claim with 760 hp was a lie by tesla. If the world's transition. entails a complete lack of interest in post-sales customer service, I am afraid of it.