The line is mostly made up of silk pillowcases, but includes other silk accessories as well like sleep masks, face masks, and hair scrunchies. Possibly the best selling point of the Blissy Face Mask is that it doesnt cause acne. Blissy pillowcases have undergone extensive testing to ensure theyre durable and that they do what they claim to. When washed, place your products in the dryer on the lowest temperature setting for no more than 20 minutes. Its not all sunshine and rainbows for Blissy, but it seems like the majority of shoppers enjoy their products. Blissy is one of the most-searched pillowcase brandsand it's easy to see why. The company has not responded to requests for clarification, and the website only provides limited information. The Blissy Silk Pillowcase is made from 22-Momme (a weight measurement) 100% Pure Mulberry Silk, which I learned is the highest quality silk available. The Blissy Silk Pillowcase comes in 19 colors, including my personal favorites: matcha, plum, and tie dye. Its durable and there have been no defects. The Good Housekeeping Institute's Textiles Lab tests silk pillowcases along with other silk products like silk sheets, silk pajamas and silk scrunchies to make sure they'll be smooth, comfortable and durable to last. Beyond its proven performance, this silk pillowcase also comes in a wide range of offerings to help you find the best fit. Eventually not returning replies to your emails. Similarly, with less friction on your hair, you're less likely to wake with frizz and tangles. One customer writes: The pillow is amazing! I called and left a message 3 days ago. Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? Of coarse they arent open so will have to wait until tomorrow to deal w/this. This buzzy brand helped make silk pillowcases hit the mainstream as it launched in beauty retailers like Sephora and Nordstrom. size: these pillows measure at 20" x 20" , the perfect size to add a beautiful detail to your home; easy care: we recommend spot cleaning for any messes. Blissy Silk Pillowcases Silk Sleep Masks Silk Hair Accessories Loungewear Blissy Dream Sets Silk Face Masks Blissy Junior Care Wellness Best Sellers 4th Anniversary Sale 30 % OFF Pillowcase - White - Standard $95.00 $135.00 16416 reviews 4th Anniversary Sale 25 % OFF Pillowcase - White - Queen $113.00 $150.00 12690 reviews Blissy Silk Pillowcases are handmade and crafted from high quality 22-Momme 100% Pure Mulberry Silk. I normally wake up with my hair knotted looking like I had been pulled through a hedge backwards. : Type Lastly, they protect the skin from bacterial infections that easily stay in cotton materials. And, they dont have a human/live support person to get help. The Blissy pillowcase is handmade and created from high-quality 22-Momme pure mulberry silk. https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/blissy-silk-pillow-cases/lies-1494476, Paradise Property Management Ventura Illegal eviction my account being hacked, PPM will not investigate how it happened Ventura California, Kei Kullberg Quintessential Mortgage Group bait and switch you into promising you a low-rate Mortgage Scammer White Plains New York, TAHINI GODDESS Sally schimko Sexyveggies Tahini Goddess inulin Goddess Prebiotic white labeling of non-licensed food supplement. Blissy silk pillowcases are handmade and crafted from high quality 22-Momme 100 percent pure Mulberry silk, helps prevent allergy and completely natural. Q3. Blissy offers only one kind of pillowcase: the Blissy Pillowcase. Just note that synthetic satin doesn't feel as luxurious as real silk, so it didn't score as high in areas like bed-head reduction, skin-crease prevention or cooling capabilities. Dimension- 26" L x 20" W. Improve your hair, skin and sleep routine. Its constructed from natural untreated silk fibers, so you dont have to worry about dyes, chemicals or artificial ingredients irritating the skin. Discover amazing new products ideas and fresh up your current sourcing list with Silk Pillowcase factory. After your purchase, the brand will send you a confirmation email with your Blissy shipping tracking number so you can track your Blissy order status online via the carriers website. : Fabric What a mouthful, but I think points like these are worth stressing again. The zipper closure and piping detail are also worth noting, especially if you want an option with a bit more structure. Celebrity Skin Cream wrinkle cream rip-off advertisements US Based and Foreign companies bilked consumers out of Hundreds of Millions of dollars over the past 7 years. Made with 100% mulberry silk, this pillowcase from Brooklinen is top-rated for its high-quality material that feels ultra-soft, smooth, and cool to the touch . Cant get in touch with customer service. Aside from looking great, theyre also made well. Their products are designed to help you to have the best sleep possible and include pillowcases, sleep masks, scrunchies, and sleep mists, alongside sets that combine items as well. Due to its popularity and positive reviews, the company is so confident in their product that they are now offering a 100% money back guarantee and are extending . We independently select all products and services. Shop a range of Blissy silk pillowcases for less at Kogan.com. Plus BEWARE buyers in U.K. : standard size is an American standard and 10 cms SHORTER than a U.K. standard . Material: Mulberry silk | Care: Recommended to hand wash and air dry flat, alternatively, machine wash cold or delicate and air dry | Sizes: Queen, king. Fabric: Mulberry silk | Care: Machine wash cold or delicate, air dry flat | Sizes: Standard and queen, king. I think these are incredibly classy looking, great to wear when you want to dress up. Blissy is a brand that sells 100% Mulberry Silk pillowcases and other silk items that improve sleep quality and comfort. On nights I have trouble sleeping, I try to create as calm of an environment as possible. Common negative reviews speak of problems with customer service, shipping, and delivery times. Heres a look at the ratings for some of its best-sellers: One Blissy pillowcase review read, I am absolutely delighted with my pillowcase. Jump to Review. $18.99 - $20.99. Blissy Sleep & Pillow Mist is currently $30, discounted from $36. Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors Blissy claims that their silk pillow cases have numerous beauty benefits such as anti aging and hair control!!! Item never received made excuses eventually . Not very happy that you have not contacted me. Who's crazy enough to start this website? They come in the following sizes: One customer writes: The pillowcase is delightful.. cool to the touch and I now search for it in the bed. I like that these ones just slip right off. They are soon going to have a class action suit!! Silk pillowcases are beloved by beauty professionals the world over. Now, lets get into what you really came to this Blissy review for: their dreamy best-sellers. https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/blissy-silk-pillow-cases/lies-1494476. : Silk Face It is also the most robust platform through which to get China market updates from authoritative sources and find new partners from the markets that matter most.bedding set. Its products are made with a crazy high quality of silk. Standard, King. : Logo Printing I only want pillow case. For orders within the US, Blissys shipping time is generally between 1-3 business days via USPS, FedEx, or DHL. Since Im serious about choosing products that will really help me (and arent a waste of money), its critical that I look at customer feedback. Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements. Are Blissy pillowcases made in China? International orders are shipped within 1-3 business days by DHL and are typically delivered in 1-2 weeks. They also help people avoid sleep wrinkles, oily and dry skin. It held up well to washing and was more wrinkle-resistant than real silk in our Lab's evaluations, while our sleep testers unanimously rated it as feeling smooth. lies lies lies Silk is the worse for your skin!!!! Read customer reviews of Blissy Silk Pillowcases. To help us narrow down the best silk pillowcase options out there, we considered a number of factors, including construction, care and pricing. : Standard REBUTTAL BOX Usage Blissy claims that their silk pillow cases have numerous beauty benefits such as anti aging and hair control!!! When Vahe Haroutounian and Edgar Babayan founded Blissy Pillowcase in 2017, they dreamed of a better way to sleep after growing tired of waking up to bad hair, bad skin, and allergies. The packaging was nice too. : Technics : Body Part Ill note here in my Blissy review that these face masks provide the same protection that a DIY cloth face mask does; they are not medical grade. Shaoxing Skyline Import & Export Co., Ltd. Zhang Zhou DITAI Import & Export Trade Co., Ltd. Jinjiang City Shuntai Supply Chain Management Co., Ltd. Home, Seat, Decorative, Car, Outdoor, Hotel, Airline, Bedding, Travel, Decorative, Hotel, Massage, Bath. Most of our picks can be machine washed and are made from mulberry silkwhich is the best quality, so you can trust that these recommendations are all worth adding to your cart. But most importantly, the Blissy is made from 100-percent mulberry silk and has a high momme count of 22. Plus, the at-home users also said it felt great to sleep on. I wish there were more color options for the 3 packs and that the color choices were customizable.. Waiting to hear ASAP. Blissy makes 100% Mulberry Silk pillowcases to help negate hair and skin damage. Not the rest that you mentioned, I have always thought a pillowcase that cost as much as Blissy charges is just insane. 100% Pure Mulberry Silk Pillowcases by Blissy. However, given the low price point and the lack of transparency, it seems likely that these pillowcases are made in a factory overseas. The Blissy Sleep Mask is now $38, discounted from $50. My Experience Buying the Blissy Pillowcase, Made from the highest quality silk available, Customer service will start your return by sending you a, When Blissy receives your return, a refund will be issued to the credit card you purchased your items with. However, you can currently get them at a flat 55% discount and with a 60-day money-back guarantee. This would be the queen size please. Moisture-wicking. The smoothness did fade a bit after repeated washings and it wasn't quite as durable as others, but overall it held up well throughout our tests. . If you wish to return your item from outside of the USA, you will be responsible for all shipping charges. And is it a safe option for consumers? . We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. To use, spray high in the air to create a clean, spa-like environment. If you're looking for a quality product that was made in the United States, you may want to consider another option. I would definitely take mine on vacation. Ill take a look at some of its best-sellers, feedback, deals, and more to give you the full scoop. To curate our lineup, we combed through reviews and paid close attention to details like the ease of cleaning and quality of the fabric. It comes in various colors and patterns, and is crafted with 100% pure mulberry silk for an incredibly soft, friction-free feel. A pillow case thats made in china that give people pimples and after one gentle wash looses it sheen and I can buy one for $200 oh wheres my credit card lol hilarious. Blissy Silk Pillowcase - 100% Pure Mulberry Silk - 22 Momme 6A High-Grade Fibers - Satin Pillowcase for Hair & Skin - Regular, Queen & King Size Silk Pillow Case with Hidden Zipper - Moisture Wicking. Yes, pure mulberry silk is one of the most expensive fabrics in the world. You can find Blissy online at Blissy.com or Amazon. The Blissy Dream Set allows you to rest easy knowing your hair and skin are protected while you sleep. Moisture-Retaining Cooling Natural Fiber Hypoallergenic Bug-Resistant Pick a Size Presidents' Day Sale 30 % OFF Pillowcase - White - Standard $87.00 $125.00 Celestial Silk 25 Momme Mulberry Silk Pillowcase at Amazon. I ordered 4 pillowcases from Blissy as Xmas gifts on Dec. 2/22 and paid $236.00. Q2. BEWARE : I experienced execrable customer service . So, Id rate them 10/10 and would recommend them to others. When Im getting anything online I always use PayPal and youve got more time to return in any other service and I guess I got lucky I got my pillowcases within two weeks so Im a happy customer, I ordered 1 for my Daughters 38 th Birthday which is Fri. March 12th! She has been hands-on testing silk pillowcases since they became popular in the US in 2016, and has since tested dozens of real silk and synthetic satin options. I ordered some silk pillow cases from Blissy and will be sharing my review! Buy Blissy Silk Pillowcase - 100% Pure Mulberry Silk - 22 Momme 6A High-Grade Fibers - Satin Pillowcase for Hair & Skin . Try them hassle-free thanks to the brands 90-day no-questions-asked trial period. Best price: Myk Silk Natural Mulberry Silk Pillowcase. : Packing The silkworms are fed only Mulberry leaves, and in result, they make one of the finest silks on the planet. . Still, it's a great option if you're looking to try a silk pillowcase without spending a fortune. For starters, it earned the highest mess-free hair ratings from testers: Users with thick, curly and frizzy hair said they woke up without bed head. $ 229. hair, and come various prints and colors. The Blissy Sleep Mask works wonders for that afternoon nap or a snooze on a long flight, but also helps to eliminate light from street lamps or alarm clocks that shine through the night. Not anymore, hair looks shiny and untangled, no pillow creases on my face and super lovely to sleep on.. I hit up the brands website first. Thank you. Why Trust Us? Quanzhou Ulrica Supply Chain Management Co., Ltd. Hangzhou Paradise Import & Export Co., Ltd. Zhang Zhou DITAI Import & Export Trade Co., Ltd. Home, Seat, Decorative, Car, Outdoor, Hotel, Beach, Bedding, Car Seat, Chair, Christmas, Decora. Visit the Colorado Home Co Store 2,303 ratings Amazon's Choice in Bed Pillow Pillowcases by Colorado Home Co $5499 FREE Returns Size: 1 Pack Queen Pillowcase (20" x 30") Queen Pillowcase & Eye Mask Set 1 Pack Queen Pillowcase (20" x 30") 2 Pack Queen Pillowcase (20" x 30") King Pillowcase & Eye Mask Set 1 Pack King Pillowcase (20" x 36") Youll definitely notice a difference in your hairs moisture level when sleeping on the luxe fabric.. Whether you want to elevate your bedding or raise the bar on your beauty sleep, scroll down for the best silk pillowcases to get the job done. Blissy Silk Pillowcase. Product Parameters : Quantity