And even when he cares for someone, its hard for him to sacrifice and make changes to adapt to them. On the third date we became intimate and on the last date (which was last week) it was like he doesn't want to know. This helped alot. How do I get to askin u further Q's if I need ur views?. Ive already written a post on clearsigns that he likes youandsigns that he might be in love. Now that I think back, his behavior was different towards me than other girls. All the good i gave his man as if i WAS his wife. These men are sweet hearts and know how to sway their women to fall in love with them to keep their women coming back for more. We've never kissed or anything, I am just clueless with what to do, I guess I can't really do anything. Related:The Ultimate Course: How to Attract an Aquarius Man. I've decided that I am not going to text him at all anymore, and if he wants to be with me, then he's going to have to step up to the plate because this Aries is done playing these ridiculous cat n' mouse games! I truly know how you feel, as even now I miss him. They are the worst men in the zodiac for relationships, so don't get caught up with one. There is no place for ifs and buts in their life. If you want an Aries to shower you with comforting words, you probably pick the wrong person. Passion. It was about him,the kids, his family, friends, his baby mama drama & I came LAST! There is a caveat: If he does this, he might still be into it but has genuinely become preoccupied. It's just madness to have to work that hard to be with someone, doesn't make any sense to me! Everywhere they go, they bring their own spotlight. If he's moving randomly, that's not a good thing. .3 weeks maybe cause he just disappeared. I am 45 and consider myself to be a very good judge of character yet even my mature years cannot work this one out. We've never even kissed, but the anticipation is killing me sometimes. They act on gut feelings leading to many impulsive decisions.. Who could ever figure out any of this and who has a hundred years to do it? Trust me, he will wonder why you don't seem bothered by his disappearance. To lie is very easy. I explained it took a lot of courage, for me to be vulnerable to him, by opening up. Men arent as emotionally strong as women. The sign are less likely to share their thoughts in a competitive setting. Theres nothing wrong with being competitive. He hates me. Oh we had a nice enough evening and he talked about the 'next time' but it felt like we were an old married couple or just friends (but he had a bad leg you see and was in an awful lot of pain!). Suppose hes not into you, no worries. In the past month, we have had to deal with the long distance, as we are in the process not moving from Ga to Vegas. Your Venus sign is the zodiac placement of the planet of love and beauty at your time of birthso it can explain a lot about your romantic attractions. They usually have a big group of friends because they are very quirky. But im in the period of Telling him how i really feel about him dissapearing.. Then he's remind me if only we got married instead we'd be happy now. He has work commitments in other countries for the next three weeks. A few days ago, he thanked me for my patience, and let me know it goes a long way. Blamed everything on me. Why can't I snag a Sagittarius? Initially i called him once in a day & messaged in general clearly stating that its okay if he doesn't reply. This disappearing thing they do has got be one of the most perplexing and annoying things they do, even though I completely understand the need for "alone time" and "freedom" because I'm a lot like this myself, but the other thing he does that makes me, like others, want to slap the snot out of him, is him not replying when you can be in the middle of a texting conversation, and POOF, he's vanishes no into thin air, and you have no fricken idea WHY or what the heck is going on, and when you do ask you get no reply, which is just so immature and disrespectful, or at least that's how it comes across, and this just drives me nuts, nuts, nuts!!! Getting your Ram partner to return is quite difficult. His impulsive act often makes the woman feel like shes neglected, unloved, and uncared. It is comforting (yet also a bit discouraging) to read of such similar challenges and patterns: the roller coaster, the sense that the Aquarius man expects to have his cake and eat it too his need for space and reluctance to commit. I am certainly not looking for any longterm commitment but don't want a 'friends with benefits' type relationahip either. This can take many forms, ranging from persistent evasiveness and refusal to be pinned down, to the worst case scenarios of deliberate lying, cheating and infidelity. How does it work? I am really sure i only want pure friendship with him & i also told him to ignore what people are saying. weird and ridiculous. We finally started going on dates and having sex (magical!!).. I so wish I had an Aquarian friend like you to help me make the right decisions. However, over the coming months we chatted. =.= and then he purpose me a ring i felt so highhhh! Have you ever dated or been into a guy and hadno ideawhere you stand with him? (aquarious)We broke up from mid Dec-end of march. He has told me he usually knows if he is in love at 5-6 mos, and has only been in 2 love relationships, one lasting for 17 years, they share 2 children.I understand his need for freedom and until about a month ago we only spent 3-4 days together every 2 weeks. I mean, do I even stand a chance of getting back with him? I just ignore him back. He seems to be very sweet one day but may become hot-tempered on the next day his moody behavior frustrates you because you dont know what youve done to him. Who doesnt love Aries woman? A week after that he asked me to marry him and we've been married for 27 years. My friend says he is still deciding about me. I'm great friends with an Aquarian guy who's 9 yrs younger to me. Always with his friends, but didn't want me with mines. Or that something came up abruptly. Im not trying to discourage you from continuing your relationship but seriously seriously consider what I have written. Distant growing more between us. As one of the Fire signs in the zodiac, he is definitely irresistible, charming to the opposite sex. I've been talking to him for over a year and a couple of months ago he just stopped talking. Despite my distance, I receive updates as to their whereabouts. For me, as a very strong-minded Aries woman, it started off as a challenge for me to see if I could actually follow another person and allow him to be mostly "in charge". Learn how your comment data is processed. I had a Aquarius pretend to love and care about me I thought this where going in to right direction but behind my back he would say mean things about me and laugh at me. For one-on-one astrological guidance, check out my $25 Q&A service. For as long as you're honest, loving, kind, and sweet, someone would regret losing you. I started a "friends with benefits" thing with a long time friend. I think maybe I've said too much in response, but I couldn't help myself. But he kept inviting me over to hang out on the preface of "work stuff" he'd walk around w/ no shirt on, show me all these pictures of his past, he even made me a special dish of his and brought it to me. So its truly his loss. At the end of the week he asked to meet me but I was too scared. I guess my response to it was emotional and wanting answers which obviously didn't take well to because now he will not talk to me whatsoever. Boring and stagnant would be the kiss of death to an Aries/Pisces matchup. I remind him were both single we both care for each other I'm falling in love with him again & we won't say the love word or relationship the closer we become he freaks will desapear no more than a week out of nowhere will text like nothing happens. I've told him we need to have a one-on-one talk before we get serious with one another because there are some things, like I've mentioned here, I won't tolerate. This all makes it hard to see where you stand with him. When the Aries male really likes a woman, he will approach her quickly but later will regret that he didnt take things slow this is the reason for his pulling-away act. If that isn't proof of him seeing others then what is? You have to be critical when it comes to taking men back, dont let home make a fool of you. You do you. They complement each other at another level. Either you want to be with me, or ya don't! But what about when he hurts me? yo arian female advicer, but doesn't truly believe on astro anymore. He was very upset & has given me the cold shoulder since. ALSO, my 4th house is also in Aquarius also, heightening my respect for Aquarius in general. When he should be the one saying he loves me? He constantly accused me through our who relationship. Mine is also sexy, intelligent and extremely charasmatic. We provide resources that help you in your relationship, marriage, and dating life. When a door closes, another door opens. And I kept thinking if I just hung in there he would let me into that secret place that seems so special. I haven't called him since 2 weeks. Oh the anguish he has caused my heart, I need to get of this roller coaster ride as he is driving, and I am emotionally exposed (very uncomfortable for me). His refusal to dive deep is a significant indicator of his lack of interest. The response I got was" I understand, I just need some time to figure things out. I had no idea my aquarius guy friend had a crush on me for the longest time. So we talked pretty intently-but about politics and ethnics, his favorite stuff. But i know he is not the man 4 me. I wish you the best and I KNOW, I KNOW its hard. Where has he gone and how do I get him back? Hi there, my Aqua man and myself have been dating for 5 months tomorrow. IM not calling or texting him either. They can hardly get back on their feet after a bad breakup. So bare with me if what I add here is what I've written so far. I am happy not see him every week, or talk every day, that would suit me, but I do need to see him sometimes! i just had to be patient instead of believing that he didn't care about me. We don't like making train wrecks, but often do it anyway. Hi there! I have so many things to say but it hurts to talk about. I understand abt havin immense patience with an Aquarian man, but wht nxt? all of his talk about why he didnt want a relationship. But in this post, Ill be covering all the signs that the Aqua man, The Ultimate Course: How to Attract an Aquarius Man, He keeps your conversations at a surface level, The 5 Best Sun Sign Matches for an Aquarian Man, He resents any sacrifices he makes for you, How to Get an Aquarius Man to Chase You Endlessly. Very much agreed, sir! Based on science. He is still interested. all shitty like, this has been a week ago, he must be reading the entire set of encyclopedias i supposeway over it nowI need something stable and this man is not it..I understand his loss, and have been right here for him the entire time,,but he is no where for meEver. I'm so sorry to hear. We are going to find out the reasons for the question: Why Aries man ignores you?. The Aries woman traits constitute qualities like enthusiasm and an extremely confident outlook. Surely a person gets tired of always going back to a passive interest. she needs to know that she is the best thing in the world for her man. I don't want to waste my time with no future together or hope if he doesn't seem to be in the same page. The problem with these guys is that they will never fall in love with you. My unbiased and anonymous analysis takes the gamble out of deciding what to do. so, i decided i'd had enough of his juvenile behavior and actually told him i didn't want to be friends anymore. Aries women are unbiased and never take any sides, for them it is right or wrong. For those of you who have kept going with these guys for over a year I take my hat off to you, really!! But i knew its just me he's ignoring. But he always looked 4 the worse in me which was not much 2 look 4. When that doesn't get the point across or make him feel vindicated, he'll become passive-aggressive. And if you date Aries, they will be your most unforgettable love story or the worst heartbreak. All rights reserved. I've noticed that all the Aquas who have taken interest in me were very quiet about their feelings and distanced themselves(from my best friend to a guy I've know 10yrs), but stalkerish at the same time. He may say youre important to him one moment and then turn around and act like youre not even that high on his priority list the next. They dont really want to compromise or commitment due to their traits, but they will in case they need to. He tried to ask me out a couple of times and I turned him down but after about a month I agreed to go out with him. Were like the stock brokers. When in doubt, ask him directly. Thus signs like Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius, and Aquarius work well with an Aries. Getting over the hurdles in their relationship will require that both the Aries woman and the Pisces man understand each has something special to bring to the table, and they are better together. Every man I meet, I compare them to him in every way, not just looks but to make me feel the way he makes me feel; that is, when he isn't missing. I don't want to lose him so as of today I will ignore him which to me is an odd way of getting him back. To understand a guy with this zodiac star sign, youve got to be very attentive. i hang up the phone cus he went go kart and didnt care bout me, but next day he brought me flower to my office, that so sweeeet seems like nothing happened yesterday >.< he bought soup and take care of me T.T my weakness is innocent guy but u know what?? It's easy to do. Just remember, it is very easy for him to do another 180. For more information about this match, leave your comment below. Every relationship Ive been in the other person is unwilling to step outside of their comfort zone for me. you'll get him by displays of your character to the outside world, don't focus on him so he can see you! Once each embraces what the other contributes to the partnership, they can easily be sparring partners, lovers, best friends, and soulmates for life. Being a Libra my emotions took over and I texted him to say hi, still nothing, so I sent him a nice message and still nothing. In relationships, they study the little things you do and connect it on a grander scale. 5 Easy Tips to Effortlessly Texting with an Aquarian Man, 5 Potent Ways to Make an Aquarian Man Obsessed with You, He does a full-on disappearing act on you, 7 Essential Things to Know about Dating an Aquarius Man, What to do when an Aquarian man doesnt like you. Drop me a comment below to let me know what you think. Your email address will not be published. Aries woman who has embarked on a very strange (for me) and confusing relationship with an Aquarius male and just don't know where I stand, but then again reading all these postings it seems that maybe I never will! guy from work first initiates "us" going out. I will say this, though, that I have never met another man that I connected with on a such a deep level, so much that we just instinctively know what the other is thinking, that we really don't need to talk much, just chatting is good enough, most times. I deleted my draft txt last night, before I read your posting, and now I know I have done the right thing. So what should you do if an Aquarian man isnt into you? so i let him go, and 4 months later he's back because we do have an unusual thing going. All they think about is how to get what they want. He messaged me every day the next week and was very affectionate and I mentioned a few times that I wanted to see him again but he won't commit to a date. Now I'm left heart broken and have no idea where I stand. It is hard to confine them in any situation or environment. Does the Aries male tend to ignore the woman he likes? I was seeing an aquarius man. My aquarius ex stopped contacting me on 21/9/13- he texts me on 01/11/13 saying hi- I left it 3 hours and just replied saying hello- I have had nothing again- shall I just forget and move on. Are you in a roller-coaster relationship with a passionate Aries man? Who i feel don't ever want to commit. He also has so many friends and treats his lovers like friends, which doubles down the confusion. First he'll become stony and cold. Don't let anyone take you for a ride and then leave you on the highway. she needs emotional intimacy, etc, etc. One minute they will tell you how much they love and adore you, the next minute, they are reading into everything you say and act very abrasive and cruel, kicking you out the door. I am an Aries, waiting for nearly a month just to see him again is going to drive me mad. 2 weeks prior to this I showed him a letter telling him he was growing on me. Anyway, me and my Aqua guy chatted for a couple of hours every night for a week and were flirty, funny and I felt wow, I am falling for this guy and I haven't even met him. Next, he avoids making any concrete plans at all. But when he does text me he says really nice things but idk what else to believe.. i have never felt this way for no other guyy :( i need help. Copyright 2023. We talk every day. As an Aries, patience is not a strength of mine. Aries aims to do damage. no texta hardly comes to see me only for a minute and leaves tells me he'll come back and doesnt. Im supposed to be w/ him for almost a year and act like I dont care, dont have feelings, dont want more - and sleep with him? While the Sun sign does lend its light to the entire personality, it's only one factor among many. Pisces Man and a Capricorn Woman: Are They Compatible? If you've known this man for a bit, you should be in on his ways by now. I still haven't heard from him. It's these differences in an Aries/Pisces match that are mutually enriching and allow them to draw out the untapped potential in one another. They're not difficult people they just want to be love this is hard for them to but I understand and I'm willing to take a chance with thank you. The first step in getting an Aries to fall in love with you is to understand, accept, and finally cherish, these tendencies. For more details, review our Privacy Policy. When they feel hurt, theyneedto discuss it, so let them say their piece. Dreamy, mysterious, secluded, and secretive is Piscean energy. Aries woman in love is looking for a romantic tale and elaborated gestures from their partners. He does get swamped. More on. I know, seriously.) They are very bold and always keep things their way. However, if he's persistent, there might be more to it. He's going to get to that point in life where he makes the change on his own. At the time, I didn't either. though, i heard males are more prone to cheat, but like i said everyone is different. I have a lot of frustration and hurt feelings and I want to express them, but at the same time I don't want to give him the satisfaction o seeing the effect his disappearing act has had on me. However, as a couple, they are passionate, enthusiastic, and fiery. If they give it time, they can develop a connection and respect for each other that they cannot find with any other sign. He never acted like it. I'm Michelle Devani and would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to my site. She will divulge secrets that she's kept locked up her whole life. They have a direct approach towards most of the things and thus are always vocal about their needs and desires. I would ended and be done.. The only thing is I am in a LDR .I've seen him a few times ..but just as a true Aquarious he does his disappearing act on and off and I am getting really sick of it! Thanks for any feedback, I need some hope or not. we couldnt reist the connection we kissed several times and es we had sex twice. Except the breakup was hard, even at that they usually find a little hole to slip back into your life. He constantly says hes not ready for a relationship but also confessed that the only woman he would ever even think of marrying is me. He will feel the need to dominate any situation; and if he wants you back, he will get in touch with you. When an Aquarian disappears they will often without warning or explanation, cut off all contact and retreat into their own world. Is that what Aquarius men do?? How can someone go for months without talking to you, and still care? i was falling in love wrh him! There are a few downfalls in their personality too like they are very egoistic and selfish people. I have put him in GOD hands and he will be deault with. He's logging it all awayhow much you have in common, what you want to get our of dating him, if your future goals align. Is there any hope at all or am I just wasting my time. When getting together romantically, this relationship is full of passion and volatility. Is he distracted and just wants some 'space', like they do, or was his behaviour the last time we met his way of telling me he doesn't want to know? You just have to remind him of that every once and awhile. ok im an aries woman ive recently ben talking to an aquarius man.. we hung out 2wice so far. Loving an Aries woman can be the most thrilling and terrifying experience of your life. Ha, ha, what a joke. He cares. Remind him that you are still interesting and you are still worth studying. )The best way, again this is just my experience and I've known other things to work at different times, you just have to try you're best to read the situation, is to remind the Aquarius why he picked you in the first place. I was under the impression that we were fine. Giving you time is like giving you flowers. Begin the first sign of the zodiac, Aries is young at heart. It's really cool. So tired of the cat and mouse game. Trust me, he's got a flock of them wanting him just as bad as you do. I had little time for him and wanted to take my time as I really didn't want or need at this time to meet someone because of things I am currently going through in my life. I know that regardless of if I like someone he is not required to like me. I still haven't heard from him. Surely if any man wants you enough and they know that you want them too they will make the effort so WTF why should aquarius guys be any different? She is pushy and playful, and breaking his emotional walls is a great challenge to her. I am an Aquarius woman, I would indulge in doing my own activities and mingling with other friends so that I don't focus on the aquarian man to provide me happiness. He would start keeping you in the loop of whatever plans he has for the relationship and what not just so you give in to his desire of wanting to be with you. so i didn't, i let him be and kept pursuing my goals, even hung out with my ex again for a few months. What Attracts Aquarius Man to Aries Woman? So the big question is: do I contact him and try to find out WHY, or just leave him be and hope he comes back around? They protect their relationships if they see any outside invasion. In 2017 I decided it was about time I started a blog on the topic, and since then more than 2 million people worldwide have read my relationship advice. I let him down gently, because it came out of nowhere, and he kept coming. But it gets really different when she likes you. And he says he does too. So check if he directs his body away from you, closes his arms tightly, or assumes any other position that seems physically uninviting. Ignore him yet do not disappear totally. But a mt later hes back. Aries and Pisces Compatibility - 3 years. It seem like we both had issues with cheating and me being a cancer took things very deeply. Aries Man with Sagittarius Woman: Are They Really Soulmates? Oh so you know! I had to remind myself who I am and that I dont accept this from anyone. They are not just negative qualities. Is he no longer interested in you once he pulls away? If you are unable to handle him, then he will get the signal that youre not a good fit for him. And we did! Do you find Aries toxic? We have done the break up thing 5 times. and get first minute free in every consultation with the astrologer of your choice. i tottally confuse with my ex aquarius!