Important Consideration:Unlike other shotgun side saddle shell holders, the GG&G Side Saddle utilizes a solid rubber tube shell retainer versus a rubber tube shell retainer with sidewalls. It also features ambidextrous brightness controls, sub-flush adjusters, advanced lens coatings, and a fully sealed, waterproof, hard anodized forged 7075-T6 housing, making the MRO the ultimate mini reflex sight. The M4 is gas driven. If you ever have a break in you'll likely lost up in the bedroom and smoke whoever broke into the house when they try to come in your room, and if for some reason you do need to go John Wick and start clearing rooms there are techniques to do this with a longer barrel. Get proficient on YOUR time. I did change out the front white dot for a Chevron from a company called Blitzkrieg of all things. The design has a large scallop on the front to facilitate loading. Its well made, easy to install, and precisely made. These shotgun cards are nearly universal and do not require any crazy installation procedures. Iv'e only tried 2 different slings on my M4. I'll add to the IWC crowd. One of the things I like about this gun is the trigger. M3 Tactical Shotguns . Subscribe to Pew Pew Tactical's sales and deals email. It is too small and does not protrude out far enough to get a good solid grip on it. I mean, the Marines use it for a reason. Also, the 870 weighs 1/2 as much as the Benelli. The rubber tube type shell retained easily distorts from heat and continuous pressure of the shotgun shell. So, if youve ever caught yourself gazing at the M4 and wondering, what if, keep reading. Bought it as a birthday gift to myself this past October, and it makes the trip to the range with me every sunday, where its fed a steady diet of slugs. Weve built dozens of ARs and well cover all the best AR-15 upgrades such as handguards, triggers, BCGs, gas blocks, and more. . There is also a titanium tube available. I mean, I use these same slings for basically every gun build I do. So, you wont be surprised by the texture at all. You dont need anything fancy when it comes to a sling even though companies are constantly trying to reinvent the wheel. The sync mount has an innovative and fantastic system mounting system that uses a key slot design that goes under the mount to improve how stout the mount is. To hell with a silly 5-round magazine tube! gear. If you are feeling like steel isnt cutting it and you need an even stronger tube. These high lumenGun Mounted FlashlightsfromStreamlightcome with aremote pressure switch and a push-button tail switchfor various uses. With the Benelli M4 I think it's particularly advantageous to have the optic on the same sight plane as the irons, which is more a matter of ergonomics; that will be discussed later. Its extremely light as well. I agree with nearly everything in your article, EXCEPT..your choice of optical sight. This sight is compatible with all generations of night vision devices. Personalize your experience. This is one of their old models. The Surefire M600 and the Streamlight HL-X are both premium lights. Type your new password and hit button below to confirm it. They are not going to break anytime soon if ever. For guard, get the Briley A&S Enhanced Trigger Guard and call it a day. And I think most folks will want to swap out a couple of things on their stock Benelli. Its held steady for nearly 300 rounds of assorted shotgun ammo without a problem. Some of these upgrades are expensive but worth it, and some of them are less expensive. Get the aloe, yallthis is going to burn. With all that said and done, lets talk about how it did at the range. Type your new password and hit button below to confirm it. Synthetic material feels like home. Blame John Wick. Muzzle brakes job is to mitigate the muzzle rise and lower the recoil coming from the caliber after each shot. 0. For now, this is where we part ways. I agree with the review; a must-have upgrade. Another small M4 upgrade that you could do follow the 922R is to use a precision machined follower. They are one of the biggest red dot sight makers in the world and they make good optics constantly for various guns. There are two really good options when it comes to a good weapon light and setup. My team would mostly do 'hard hits' at night, in Blackhawks, landing in front of the target house and entering by breaching a gate/wall/door/sometimes a ceiling. After all, its made in the USA and the company is operated by veterans. Click Here to check the current prices of the Streamlight ProTac HL-X. The Benelli M4 is in wide military usage across the globe and is one of the few shotguns that was built from the ground up to be a combat shotgun. Because of our wonderful government and 922R nonsense, all M4s come as a 5+1. Here is something that you absolutely need for your M4, even if you dont buy any other M4 upgrades, this one is mandatory. I needed four total American made parts to ensure 922R compliance when using a collapsing stock and 7-round magazine tube, so the upgrading continued. This Italian 12-gauge has a reputation for being a solid autoloading shotgun with style, unlike most others. The Holosun 507C is the optic of choice, and while its easy to say I chose it over the Trijicon RMR to save money, thats simply not true! Check out my review of both the RM 2 and its smaller sibling, the RM 1, too! View All M4 Series; M4 Tactical. Designed and manufactured by a trigger expert with 30 years of trigger and trigger component manufacturing and assembly experience, both for the nations premier after-market trigger manufacturer, and a leading rifle manufacturer, this upgrade is a must for the serious shotgun operator using compatible shotguns. It earns two huge thumbs up for me. You'll now receive newsletters of our best articles on techniques, Water wont get inside the battery either. This specific side saddle also has the option of adding a quick disconnect sling swivel attachment. Check out the best upgrades to make it the ultimate home defense gun. The handguard features 38 full-size MLOK attachment slots (8 slots are partially blocked due to the pistons). I say not only no but HELL no! The Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount HL-X Long Gun Light with strobe option can be used as a handheld light that allows one-handed operation. Thankfully, they also make M4 accessories. While were talking optics if you want to mount the optic low enough to co-witness with irons, grab a Scalarworks Mount. The rotor wash from the helicopter jammed the action of my Benelli m4 on at least 2 occasions. The circle plex reticle is ideal for a shotgun setup and will allow you to acquire your target very fast. Turknelli from S&J Hardware. The Tactical model has three different configurations that include the standard with a pistol grip, the Comfortech with a recoil-reducing stock, and a standard model with a straight stock. You dont have to worry about the warranty and customer service of this product either. Click Here to check the current prices of the Cloud Defensive LCS. It increases the base height of the red dot and gives it the necessary push to have a better eye-contact. But because it runs clean. Hes a lifelong shooter who just happened to be mediocre enough with a gun and a keyboard to combine the two and write. That action would stick, and there was nothing you could do quickly enough when it mattered. They brake shit . Let us know in the comments below. Max Speed Sa-b 50 Best Class Setup Loadout Tuning. Unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight. They are quite popular among enthusiasts and hunters alike. This way, I know the max range in which my buckshot will stay in that 32 MOA circle. Click Here to check the current prices of the GG&G Charging Handle. Some say the bolt release is a little small, but I think its okay. If you're running a M4 with the fixed stock the BOR100 is pretty much impeccable from a functional standpoint. The Benelli M4 is a great shotgun and has become my all-time favorite tactical shotgun. guns & Dont take this as legal advice, and should you need legal advice, I recommend speaking with a lawyer. This type of pattern is often one big hole inside of 15 yards or so and this previous errant pellets from becoming flyers. I did not notice a difference in trigger pull or improvement, but the hammer is an American made part. Something else? View Features. From a 5+1 capacity, Freedom Fighter Tactical magazine tube increases the capacity of M4 to 7+1. Starting Price: $1,599. You do not pay Two with different finishes and the standard version and a pistol-grip version for each of the different coatings. If you want to see the Benelli M4 in action, check out the video below. Shotguns have spread, right? Over time the shell becomes loose in the shell holder. It glides through the magazine tube ultra smoothly without any issues, burrs, or catches. Its item number is 11703. The Benelli M4 is super rugged. To make that happen, you definitely need one of these in your M4. But how are you supposed to decide if you want to upgrade even one thing from the list or everything from it? You get three reticle options. The ARGO incorporates only four parts: two symmetricalfore-endshroudscontaining two small steel pistons that push directly against thebolt. This stainless steel made choke tube is the total opposite of what you might call aggressive. Its the most recommended guard for me. I am running a Holosun HE509T mounted to a Botach Rail (BS-BM4H509T) on my Benelli M4 clone (Toros T4). Not cost effective IMO. I wouldn't carry it if you gave it to me for free. Ultra-durable and lightweight 7075 aluminum main housing and components. Whatever your hurt desire to fire, you can do that. Click below for a FREE LESSON! I'd probably put the Mossberg 500 series up there with the 870. The weight of T-2 is only 3.3 oz. With a laid back and general compensator style look, this tube is excellent for minimalist fans. A Texas based company that imports their designed sights from all over the world. Benelli currently makes four different variations of the M4. . The point of a side saddle is to reduce your reload time. This is a little odd because I call the M4 the best combat shotgun on planet Earthso shouldnt it be a 5/5? This article will go over the best parts and accessories to buy. The 7 round tube allows for perfect feeding and smooth loading. The FFT Trigger Pack is simple to install and tools wise youll need a pair of Snap Ring pliers to swap the parts. Something like the Blue Force Gear Padded Vickers Sling will look absolutely marvelous. Holosun 507C on a Benelli M4 The 507C uses the same pattern as the Trijicon RMR for mounting and includes a Picatinny mount adapter. The rubber on the stock and the overall weight eat a lot of the recoil, meaning you can run this all day without needing to see your chiropractor. Glad it wasnt for sale or i woulda bought it. Instead, they used aluminum to make the handguard lighter. Lets call it ingenuity. Some people might think swapping out the choke tube is unnecessary on the M4 because it is a combat-style shotgun. Its function is designed around an entirely new design called the auto-regulating gas-operated (ARGO) system. As you guessed, the M4 doesnt come with any kinds of optics. The Magpul afg-2 is not an mlock attachment. In summary - the Benelli is sexy and maybe ok for limited applications, though I can't envision what those applications would be. These are not drop-in kits and will require a gunsmith to install them so keep that in mind. The Reason? Click below for a FREE LESSON! You do not pay So no one is building an oversized bolt release for them yet? One of my jobs was to breach doors. Some guys on the interweb have complained about trouble with birdshot. I cant blame you, its a lovely gun that deserves nothing but the best. Another minor upgrade that will make your shooting easier. These are the original shotgun cards and are still the best choice on the market. Even on the internet. It would make for easier training and also a high-volume, accurate weapon for home defense. Thats pretty neat. Travis Pike is a Marine infantry veteran, firearms enthusiast, and NRA certified instructor. The Trijicon MRO HD is a reflex-style, sealed sight intended for use on rifles, carbines, and shotguns to provide fast target acquisition. (Benelli M4) GlockGuy226 3.6K views 5 years ago Trijicon SRO on Benelli M4 Precision 5.6K views 10 months ago The Best Tactical Semi-Auto Shotgun: Benelli M4. Click Here to check the current prices of the Blue Force Gear Vickers Sling, (Click the links for the most up to date prices). The Freedom Fighter Tactical magazine tube is made from steel and matches the Benellis M4 finish perfectly. One of our other writers, Travis, prefers the Strike Industries Hayl Rail. But if you want the ultimate setup then this is what you should get. In the approximately 100 missions that followed with the 870, never once had an issue. Take it to the next level and enjoy shooting like never before. To install the 11-inch handguard, you have to remove a snap ring that holds on the sling keeper. The Benelli M4 for sale & in stock! Ive found the smaller RM09 1 moa dot perfect on mine. The Agency Arms Benelli M4 Handguard is the absolute best handguard I found. It almost doubles the effective loading port area. Thats not too important for home defense, but it is interesting in case Zombies come. The GG&G Charging Handle is an oversized charging handle that attaches directly to the bolt on the Benelli M4. Thanks in advance and thanks for your service! It's the Benelli M4 shotgun. Well, were going to find out today as we explore the legendary M4. If you are looking for the ultimate self-defense tactical shotgun then the Benelli M4 is the way to go. The MRO HD is optimized for use with a magnifier, with a re-engineered objective lens to produce a refined 2.0 MOA center dot surrounded by a 68 MOA segmented circle reticle. The civilian M4 has a thinner barrel with a removable chokes. Works good enough for me. I am a firearms enthusiast and a proud supporter of Second Amendment Rights. I initially assumed it was a cylinder bore, as the website states it should be, but maybe I just got unlucky? As far as aesthetics, the M4 looks great. Onto the next upgrade. Smaller sights allow you to reach over the top of the gun and port load without a big sight getting in the way. com/collections/m4/products/copy-of-70130-benelli-m4-recoil-spring-tube-m4-le-3-position. Mesa Tactical SureShell Side Mount 6-Shell Shell Carrier & Rail For Benelli M4. Comes in real clutch when battery dies in the middle of shooting. Then you can opt for the Titanium Variant of this same tube that is also made by the same company. It allows me to pull the gun into my shoulder a bit tighter and increases my ability to control the gun and its recoil. Federal FliteControl is one of the most effective shotgun loads on the market. With the upgrades and accessories mentioned below in this article, it will transform the shotgun and unlock its full potential. You can also choose between open rifle sights and ghost ring sights. It has a fake extension just for looks. Less hassle = smooth, right? Talk about amazing friends, huh? Mike's mantra in life is "thank you sir may I please have another". I like using 2 point slings because they are the most comfortable and user friendly. OK, maybe not as many options as were used to in the AR worldbut for a shotgun, the Benelli is the top of the heap for dialing in your gun. Fully ruggedized and impact resistant for the toughest environments. We'll send you the latest guides and training tips geared M4 Tactical Starting Price: $2,099 Get Model Details. Ive used one for almost a decade now, and I mean the exact same one. The Carlson 7-Shot Magazine Extension does this and does it well. (, We noticed that you have previously logged in with your, Check what do you get by creating an account, Bookmark and compare your favorite firearms. This M4 hammer is a little tighter than the stock model and seems to be equally well made. The Surefire Tail Cap Pressure Switch will replace the tail cap button. For night time shooting, an illuminated red dot wont cut it out. This is the best setup for any weapon mounted light. But hey, great review! It may not display this or other websites correctly. That extra padding is comfortable and worth the additional cost, at least it is to me.