For most passengers, the classic package provides more than enough to fulfill your beverage needs. Most cruise lines dont include gratuities as part of their base fare. The inclusion of the Celebrity Cruises drink package with the standard fare provides a more all-inclusive approach to cruising. 25% discount on any digital or print photo package. You can save money and still enjoy unlimited drinks without worrying about going overboard by doing this. By our experience, unless you put yourself in front of the camera, you will have few (if any) photos. Can I get other guests in the shots with us etc thanks. Edited February 26 by Jim_Iain They typically take 4 pictures at each place. If I purchase the All-Inclusive Photo and Digital Package, will it only include pictures of me? I'm definitely going to look into get a package :). Is the floral arrangement pretty and a nice size? If 5 people were in the photo gallery this last cruise, it was a lot. 4. But I highly recommend the all inclusive package on Royal or Celebrity! The "all inclusive digital plus prints" seems self-explanatory? Powered by Invision Community. On Chic Evenings there may be four or five in different places. You can also get a discount on a bottle of wine as part of the premium beverage package. sorry - not X that runs it. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. At least I wouldn't have to worry about the wine! Can one of you walk me through the basics? Thinking of getting it with OBC. An invitation to a Captain's Club welcome event. Our last cruise it was 40% off prior to the cruise so we paid $149 instead of $250. This policy is only available on Celebrity Cruises, which is the only one. okeytaco, February 8 in Celebrity Cruises. When you upgrade, there is an extra charge of $12 per person per day. The inclusion of gratuities makes budgeting for your cruise a straightforward process. Paying the difference only applies to alcohol drinks over the drink dollar limit. I telephoned Celebrity and was told it was and to call back cruise nation. If you book a cruise through our website, we will offer you a $5 discount off the upgrade charge. Home / Cruise Tips / Celebrity Cruises Always Included (Drinks, WiFi, and Tips). At leSt half the pictures had other of our traveling companions in them. Alternatively, guests can upgrade from Always Included pricing to Elevate, which includes the Premium Beverage Package. When you sail with Celebrity Cruises, you no longer need to consider purchasing a drinks package. For us, this added greatly to our enjoyment of the cruise, and I still grin when I look at the print I have in my office. This might work best for someone planning to do a photo book. Remember, if you have the Classic package, you can purchase premium drinks, youll just have to pay the difference in price. My favs from our past cruises were at the various ports. The Classic Drink Package has a price of $70.80 per person per day, with an additional 20% gratuity charge added to the purchase. . CC Help Jenn (Parents in one and "kids" in another, one kid still under 21 so it falls under the terms). The credit can only be applied to one shore excursion. Celebrity Cruises Classic Drinks Package includes a wide variety of cocktails, from classic favorites to modern twists. The Celebrity Cruises Always Included cruise fare guarantees the following three amenities: a drink package, wifi, and daily gratuities for the duration of the cruise. sykimball1498, February 21 in Celebrity Cruises. The complimentary package also includes tap water, coffee, tea (iced or hot), hot chocolate (from a packet or machine), milk, and a variety of juices for drinking. Further, the premium package includes unlimited premium still and sparkling bottled water, Red Bull, Vitamin Water, soda, juices, and premium coffees and teas. The photographers in port are not there all day but only at the times most people are leaving the ship. After completing the All Inclusive cruise package, guests must complete the final payment on their All Inclusive cruise package in order to upgrade to the Premium Beverage Package. Maybe you have another device to sign in to? We are going on the celebrity summit this summer. From outside the U.S., they can call 321-953-9002. Celebrity Cruises beverage packages are worth it. We were on Christmas and New Year's B2B cruises on Reflection a few months ago and had great fun with these photos. Singer Sean Kingston is being sued for $912k for allegedly not paying for two designer watches. m8zenblue, July 7, 2017 in Celebrity Cruises. Celebrity Cruises Classic Beverage Package is the most popular choice among Celebrity cruisers. Before upgrading to the Premium Beverage Packages, its important to consider if the upgrade is worth the cost. . Linen Cocktail Napkins: The Perfect Accessory For Your Next Party, What Color Mens Shoes Is Worn At Cocktail Event, The Right Bitters For The Perfect Manhattan, The Dos And Donts Of Feeding A Cocktail, A Cocktail Hour Harvest Table Is The Perfect Way To Snack And Mingle At Your Next Event, How The Cocktail Became An American Staple, How To Make Quick Cocktails: 3 Easy Recipes. The travel insurance plan reimburses for medical expenses as well as emergency transportation by air or land.1 Celebrity CruiseCare is an optional travel protection add-on to your cruise booking and is available through Celebrity for residents in all states except New York. The beverage packages that come with the Always Included fare include gratuities. That being said, I have never had any issues getting reprints from the files. Author. Thanks. Surprisingly, if you use the full shore excursion credit when you upgrade to Elevate, it will be cheaper most of the time. But it might be a good use of obc if you dont have any other plans for it. At I missing opportunities and just dont realize it? If you intend to drink the drinks for more than just lounging around by the pool or watching a show, the premium beverage package might be a better option. we are both photographers and so we are NEVER in the picture, we took every opportunity during the cruise for a photo and were loaded up by the end, its a VERY good deal in my opinion. Anyone have any Moree info or experience with this item, your feedback will be greatly appreciated ! Where did you find the celebration package? Celebrity Cruises; Cruise Critic Community. The only exception is minor children staying in a separate cabin. But can you still order those pictures you like printed? Subscribe to receive travel tips delivered straight to your inbox. This includes ALL pictures, including the cheesy . I think the package was $300 onboard. Buy if there is going to be a potential for a lot of photo opportunities, I dont want to pass that up either. We noticed it under Photo but in a combination package, not the book alone. The $349 may be much better because it includes a bottle of Dom Perignon, dinner for two at a specialty restaurant, a dozen roses and chocolate dipped strawberries. Again, I assume you get to choose the 12 photos that go on the website to download? We had it for our cabin and our kids cabin was also linked to the package once we boarded (at no extra charge) We took a ton of pictures. My family and I love the photo package (of course we are a family of theatre majors so we love photo ops). We bought our package pre-cruise through http://www.mycruisephotos.com at $200. I was thinking about the galley tours, helicopter pad, etc. Largely, this rule is enforced through facial recognition software that automatically adds the photos to your account. It's probably been done to death, but I'll ask it anyway. Powered by Invision Community. You can upgrade through the Cruise Planner after youve made the final payment or onboard the ship at Guest Services. Your best course of action is to contact Cruise Nation to get it sorted. That is true in any photography these days Hard copy is basically gone. It is critical to take advantage of the many onboard amenities and discounts available while on a cruise ship. We did this and were told after contacting Celebrity the drinks package isnt included. Thanks for posting this as I was wondering what the current situation was. The cost of upgrading your drink package is $12 per person per day. For just $49.99 per person, per day, you can enjoy an unlimited selection of cocktails, wine, beer, and soft drinks. Yes. I would only suggest upgrading if you want a particular brand, or you prefer to drink higher-priced beverages such as cocktails or gluten-free beer. Sounds like I should book it. CC Help Jenn Friends and family can contact the ship by calling 877-266-1020. Every cruise fare now includes a Classic Beverage Package, which is available with the new Always Included pricing. $160 for 5 nights:o. This price package includes the drink package, wifi, and gratuities in the base cost of the cruise. The premium package covers most of the drinks offered at the onboard bars and restaurants, with the exception of Eden. Enjoy 75% off your second guest's cruise fare and save up to an additional $1,600 per stateroom. Can you tell me how I g. There are many drinks that can be considered classic drinks. Stick to my good phone camera. Do All Guests In A Stateroom Have To Upgrade To Elevate Or Indulge? This is only applicable to embarkation day. Agree 100%. Photo used to be a big moneymaker, now, not so much. The Princess Plus package costs $60 per person per day and includes several amenities with which guests can enhance their cruise experience. Overall, we think the Always Included program is a good deal for most passengers. Anyone ordered either one? With the Celebrity Cruises Elevate Package, youll receive: The cost to upgrade from Always Included pricing to the Elevate package is $30 per person per day. Sorry for the misinformation. 111 Reade StreetNew York, NY 10013Phone:212-240-9194, Hours:Mon-Fri 4 pm - 4amSat 5 pm - 4amSun 4 pm - 2am, The Benefits And Risks Of Using Spirit Alcohol To Clean Cuts. Definitely purchase in advance - I regularly purchase the all inclusive photo package, and have never found it cheaper on board than in advance. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Tour & Activity Pricing & Photo Packages. I'm gonna look into that for sure :). While we dont know how much Always Included adds to the cost of the cruise, its likely less than the packages cost separately. Celebrity Cruises always provides a Classic Drink Package, which includes an incredible range of beers, spirits, cocktails, liqueurs, frozen drinks, and wines by the glass for $9 per serving. And the guys are good fun if you keep interacting with them (many people don't like their pictures taken anymore for aforementioned reasons). When done, save the document. . But if you are getting the disc, don't rely on the auto add feature and check to make sure all your photos are on your disc, as often a few get missed. Won't be making that mistake again when we're on Silhouette this winter. All guests staying in the same stateroom on the Always Included package will receive wifi. NO THANKS For the April 22nd and May 15 cruises it's not even available. The price of the drink package is on a per-day basis. Heres Your Answer! Celebrity Cruises drink package upgtade price drink package upgtade price By beachfanatic, 9 hours ago in Celebrity Cruises Followers 0 beachfanatic 493 March 1, 2001 #1 Posted 9 hours. The Celebrity Cruise Classic Drinks Package is exactly what youre looking for. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. And BTWno more prints! The cost of the premium is determined by the price. Re-opening this post with my question: Does the photo department on the ship provide a written release for the digital photos? We always hated being interrupted at dinner to what would have been an awful photo with half eaten food in it. They say that the drinks package is not included. You should always book an upgrade whenever possible to benefit from the many advantages that it provides. If you upgrade from the Always Included package to the higher Elevate or Indulge packages, you may be worried that the original cruise rates will change. Fortunately, passengers sailing today only need to decide if they should keep the classic package or upgrade to the premium packages. Yes you download still with Celebrity! Yes weird about price we paid $200 for one or two weeks. quantitative finance If you have not seen many, you may not use traditional dining and wait to miss the crowds before you leave the ship. If it is more luxury you are after, upgrading is inexpensive and worth it. LauraS LauraS Ive been cruising since I was 11 years old. Meet & Mingle Photos Favorite Cruise Memories Cruise Food Photos Cruise Ship Photos Ports of Call Photos Towel Animal Photos Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos Top 10; Live Cruise Reports; Member Cruise Reviews; Write a Review; Guidelines Started August 27, 2021, By Price: $5. Be the first to rate this post. Do Guests Under the Drinking Age Get the Classic Beverage Package? Can You Use Your Celebrity Drinks Package In The Restaurants? Started August 27, 2021, By Sailing on Silhouette in August. So, if the upgraded room comes with the Elevate package, youll receive all of the Elevate perks. Beginning November 17, 2020, Celebrity Cruises began offering the Classic Beverage Package in their Always Included Fare. More Started August 27, 2021, By See Photo Packages 2. Upgrades include a beverage gratuity, booking a pre-cruise port, and saving 5% on your next cruise. It was a great deal. Sounded as if there wouldn't be enough for an album. We always travel with our kids and have a collection of really good pictures from the past. We easily had 200 plus pictures. This is our first Celebrity Cruise and we like to purchase the photobook on RCCL, so wondering if they have the same option. From what I can tell when looking at cruise Planner for an April cruise compared to a year ago, and some of the comments I've read, photos have been cutback. It is easy to upgrade between packages on Celebrity Cruises. Your cruise photo opportunities come with no obligation to purchase, so feel free to smile for the camera! DW was kicking herself for deciding not to spend the $250 CAD before our Equinox cruise back in Nov. figuring if we'd get it on sale when we were onboard. By Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I asked in the Photo Gallery if the CC discount was combinable with the $100 off offer and was told it was. Is that the unlimited one? I guess this means no more photos in the bathroom? The only thing we were unprepared for was how much room they took up and how heavy they were in the luggage. Celebrity Cruises Drink Package: Ultimate Guide, Celebrity Cruises Classic Beverage Package, Celebrity Cruises Premium Beverage Package. Prints will be in the original size orientation that they were taken. So much wasted paper over the years for all the guests who did not purchase them. Many first-time cruisers are shocked at the unexpected gratuity charge they receive at the end of their cruise. To each his/her own, I suppose. When booking your cruise, make sure to inquire about the upgrade fee. If you participate in the Move Up Program, youll receive the listed perks with the stateroom category of the upgraded room. If you intend to spend a lot of time on the ship, it might be a better idea to opt for the premium package. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); High Seas Cruising was founded by couple Marcello and Victoria to share travel tips and insights from over two decades of cruise vacations. Buying the Cheers package is probably a good idea if you do not drink more than six or seven alcoholic drinks per day. Guests can upgrade their stay up to twice by logging into http://www.celebrity.com/ and entering the final payment amount. Specialty coffees, teas, craft beers, spirits, cocktails, frozen drinks, Coca Cola products, premium bottled water, and wines by the glass, which can range from $15 to $30 per serve, are included in this section. Came home with over 200 sheets of pictures. With all the cell photos today and better quality photos we can take ourselves, it's hard to justify the costs they charge. We just back from a 7 night cruise on Equinox. Without any package, I think it is like $25 per 8x10 print. The first way to upgrade your beverage packages is to upgrade only your drink packages from the Classic Beverage Package to the Premium Package. This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. If you ask for a private photo-shoot, it is available but not as part of your photo package and is considerably more expensive. The change to their pricing applies for all Celebrity cruise sailings except for the Galapagos cruises. Powered by Invision Community. Yes a photo book is available. It really depends on what you are looking for in a drink and what you consider to be classic. Now how do you upgrade? Powered by Invision Community. During a cruise, each passenger can upgrade his or her package up to twice. Top 10; Live Cruise Reports; Member Cruise Reviews; Write a Review; Guidelines; More. So one member of a large party cannot gather everyone's individual photos and include them in the package. However, guests who wish to upgrade may save money by upgrading the entire cruise from Always Included to Elevate. Started June 21, 2021, By Whether youre looking for a refreshing mojito or a decadent chocolate martini, youll find it all included in this package. So, a couple sailing on a 7-day cruise will save over $1610 for the duration of the vacation. Best Gold Price Buy Gold in USA Buy Gold in UK Buy Gold in Canada Gold Price United Arab Emirates (Arab Emirates Dirham) Conversion : 1 troy ounce = 31.1034768 grams Add to site Full Screen Gold Price Chart Source: GOLD PRICE Arab Emirates Dirham 24 Hour Spot Gold and Silver Price 1 Day gold Price per Ounce in Arab Emirates Dirham la fitness . However, a bartender or staff member can refuse to serve anyone they deem intoxicated. Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions, C858B0A9-6769-424D-B129-59363EDAC023.jpeg, B5073042-BF8A-4EEC-BD19-0938D8732763.jpeg. Celebrity Cruises always provides a Classic Drink Package, which includes an incredible range of beers, spirits, cocktails, liqueurs, frozen drinks, and wines by the glass for $9 per serving. The basic Surf wifi package includes basic internet access for web browsing, email, and social media. I cannot seem to get this question answered by calling Celebrity. How to Upgrade to the Premium Beverage Packages, 1. After you make the upgrade, you will receive all of the benefits of the premium package. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. Member Photo Albums; Meet & Mingle Photos; Favorite Cruise Memories; Cruise Food Photos; Cruise Ship Photos; Ports of Call Photos; Towel Animal Photos; Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos; More . (Photo Credit: Celebrity Cruises) With this new fare pricing, you get a drink package, basic wifi, and gratuities included in your fare - rather than an added expense. Morris, Illinois. Non-premium bottled water, soda, and specialty coffees and teas are included as part of the Classic Drink Package. The very last choice is The Celebrity Store. Number of Times Myrtle Beach Safari is Added in Itineraries. CC Help Jenn The Classic Beverage Package is truly free! #2. Ah, ok. We'll be on Royal for 5 days starting new year's eve. For a bit more money than upgrading the drinks package, you can upgrade your entire cruise from Always Included to Elevate. The all-inclusive approach to cruise fares is a welcome change for the industry. Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions, C858B0A9-6769-424D-B129-59363EDAC023.jpeg, B5073042-BF8A-4EEC-BD19-0938D8732763.jpeg. We just booked the package for a one week cruise and paid the same as we did for the two week cruise, When you linked the rooms together did that mean that you could use any of the seapass cards when taking the pictures, and they would all show up in the package? Talk to text or auto correct ? And with unlimited refills, you can enjoy as many cocktails as you like throughout your cruise. * . The Retreats eligible guests will receive a Premium Drink Package, Tips, OBC, and an unlimited Premium Wi-Fi package. Sign into your cruise and go to Manage Cruise. How can you have a cruise with friends and family? By If you only use part of the credit or forgo it entirely, you might be better off upgrading the drink package by itself. The Basic wifi package was $15 per person per day. Using the Always Included pricing program makes it easier to plan your vacation. Celebrity Cruises Always Included (Drinks, WiFi, and Tips). Only because we would stop at every photo op there was, after awhile the kids starting getting bored. Hmmm interesting! Started June 21, 2021, By There are many different types of drinks that are included on the celebrity classic package. Youll save $115 per person per day when you add it all up. Celebrity Cruises Always Included pricing includes the cost of the daily gratuities. Will not do anymore. In addition to upgrading to the Premium Drinks Package, youll also receive shore excursion credit between $100 and $200. The onboard credit can be used for specialty dining, spa treatments, and shopping. Celebrity is the only cruise line that provides gratuities as well as Wi-Fi at a cost comparable to other cruise lines. Like the days of pay-phones, the days of ship photo galleries are on the way out. Drinks are always included in the Classic Drink Package on Celebrity Cruises. The inclusion of gratuities means you wont find the gratuities added to your onboard account at the end of the voyage because they were paid in advance. CC Help Jenn 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. Much better now that you can only access them with your key card. Are you asking about the Classic bottles of wine package or the Classic Beverage package? Ive been on Carnival and NCL and there were only about 2-3 photos taken of us on either cruise. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. This includes ALL pictures, including the cheesy pirate, embarkation, and port of call photos. Hey! This is one cutback that Im glad to hear of. When you upgrade to Indulge, youll receive everything in Always Included and Elevate, plus an additional onboard credit of up to $400 per person per day and the Surf & Stream internet package. If you sail on a 7-day cruise, the total extra fee from Always Included to the Elevate package is $210. Celebrity Cruises guests are permitted to bring a small amount of wine and champagne onboard the ship. With this package, they can . After all, how many shots from the ship (as opposed to the excursions) can you include in a single book? But just because they aren't printing them out doesn't mean you can't obtain a print. This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. LauraS There is a gift section, which is where I thought it should be. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. It is not illegal to serve wine, but 750 ml or 1.75 liter bottles are permitted. Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions, C858B0A9-6769-424D-B129-59363EDAC023.jpeg, B5073042-BF8A-4EEC-BD19-0938D8732763.jpeg. These are just a few of the different types of drinks that are available on the package, and there are many more that are not listed here. We took lots of pictures. CC Help Jenn Still worth it, but a bit of sticker shock. I just looked at my next cruise, and there are three packages, all are listed as 20% off. According to The Blast, Dream Watch is suing Kingston for $912,600 after securing $534,000 Richard. After reading the information about what is included I have a question. There will, however, usually be a photographer there if you are invited to the heliport. The Celebrity Cruises Premium Beverage Package is the perfect way to enjoy your favorite drinks while cruising. Go to the Dashboard and add your document to link photo in Cruise Itinerary. Most websites say it is, so how do I get this sorted? You can..there are digital kiosks where you can order your prints unless they removed these since we sailed in November This process makes so much more sense. A celebrity cruise drink package costs an average of $79 per person, per day. As it was I didn't buy it either way. We buy the photo package every cruise and we get our money's worth. Yes, during our Oct/Nov TA cruise, there was a photographer standing by the ship at each of our ports (except disembarkation of course). CC Help Jenn Whether you want to read books in the library or relax by the pool, upgrading to a cabin or stateroom gives you the best experience. Powered by Invision Community. The package also includes a 20% discount on all wine and champagne purchases, and a 10% discount on all other alcoholic beverages. To get your moneys worth, I highly recommend taking advantage of getting multiple pictures taken. So, while you might be paying more, youll be getting more as a result. Celebrity got cheap. Came home with so many great pictures. All guests who book an Eligible Booking at The Retreat will receive a Premium Drink Package, Tips Included, OBC, and an unlimited Premium Wi-Fi package. Let us look at whats included in the Celebrity Cruises Always Included Cruise fare and what it means for your next Celebrity cruise. Some classic drinks list may also include beer and wine. Is it Worth Upgrading to the Premium Beverage Package? Myrtle Beach Safari . LauraS You would have to pay gratuities with or without the Always Included pricing. This package includes unlimited soft drinks, juices, and bottled water, as well as a selection of alcoholic beverages including beer, wine, spirits, and cocktails. Its always difficult to get photos otherwise, without having to bother random people. We have done the photo package before and always priced about $129 For April 15th - This is what's in cruise Planner. As a result, Always Included pricing makes it simple for you to enjoy all of the ports of call and the included drink package while cruising for a vacation or business. With that combo, any Captain's Club discounts are not honored either. We are relative cruise novices having only been on the NCL Jewel a couple of years ago. Stop for the corny port photos (we love including them in the photo book we do at the end of every cruise), hit all the photo stations on board every night etc. Hello All! The all inclusive package now is available on a jump drive. When you sail with Celebrity Cruises, you no longer need to worry about drink packages, wifi, or daily gratuities. All beverages have a 20% gratuity added, so before the gratuity a specialty coffee is $5-6 without alcohol. Enjoy multiple days in the best cities, extensive land tours, exhilarating explorations and relaxing stays in luxury hotels. I guess there wasnt much take up. And we really wanted the photographer present to get a picture with the sommelier that vastly improved our dining experience. Keep checking the website, I bet New Years and Christmas weeks expensive without a discount. Photographs will also tour dining and other venues. I love to share my passion for cruising and travel with readers. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. The photographers will get to know you and you will have great souvenirs from your trip. Guests in Eligible Booking will receive a Classic Drink Package, Gratuities (Tips), as well as an unlimited Basic Wi-Fi package. You can drink up to $9 per serving by the glass from a fantastic selection of beers, spirits, cocktails, liqueurs, frozen drinks, and wines. CC Help Jenn Started June 21, 2021, By if drink packages are worth it on a cruise, Cruise Ship Anchors: Everything You Need to Know, Royal Caribbean RoyalUp (Guide to Upgrading Your Cabin). Although Celebrity Cruises has not stated the price impact of Always Included, its almost a guarantee that cruise fares are higher due to the program. All eligible guests will receive a Classic Drink Package, Gratuities (Tips) as well as an unlimited Basic Wi-Fi package. Celebrity Cruises Classic Drinks Package Classic Drinks Package By capegirl, 4 hours ago in Celebrity Cruises Followers 2 capegirl 238 May 28, 2005 Surrey #1 Posted 4 hours ago Sailing. We just paid $200 for our 14 night cruise on Celebrity. LauraS It's cheaper to purchase it pre-cruise. Celebrity Cruises offers two ways to upgrade your drinks package. The Always Included program is automatically part of your base fare when you book a Celebrity Cruise. But with a physical print and the digital file as a backup, youre probably okay. Upgrading to a better amenity package is easy and can be done at the final payment stage for an increased daily rate. I'm shocked that they still offer them at all, even the scaled back offering.