2 Door. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. I purchased my 2004 corvette from Ralph December 2019. Listed 2 days ago. Winter Haven, FL Model : Nova IMPECCABLE CHEVY NOVA SS!! DVD player in the 2nd row with infrared wireless headphones for our grandsons when we take trips. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Very professional and friendly. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Our knowledgeable staff will answer your questions, help you find the right car, and can assist with financing. . The Society of Automotive Engineers' recommended practices are also taken into account. $895/mo. Nice people and nice cars. check out their inventory and see what you like there are many great cars to choose from. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Motor runs out strong no smoking ticking, turbo 350 trans and a posi rear-end. Featuring a 350cu V8 with 4bbl Edelbrock carbur. 3. Thanks GM the bailout was well worth it. Earth Motorcars. monetization_on Do you have a Chevrolet Chevy II / Nova for sale? And because they require less energy, they have a lower carbon footprint. Right now the purchasing process is great, paper was ready to be signed, the car was delivered very with no issues. She has a tight probuilt 350 motor . *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. He is also very professional and make things faster for routine vehicle's maintenance and oil changes. Oviedo, FL There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. The finance support staff excellent. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller. I would absolutely recommend Capital Auto to all! There are 255 new and used classic Chevrolet Novas listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $6,950. Refine your search. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. (12 mi). I thank all the people at GR that made my purchase from them outstanding all around. They offer huge financial benefits, as they are cheaper to buy, insure, maintain, furnish, power and heat. When we needed an affordable used car for our 17 year old, Beaty helped us with the perfect vehicle. Would definently recommend this dealer to all of our friends! * 1,550 mi NO PRICE ANALYSIS Home Delivery (704) 327-3724 Request Info Includes $476 home delivery Chevrolet Nova Classic Cars For Sale. 1 bed 1 bath 600 sqft Condo for sale, 5 beds 5 baths 490 sqft House for sale, 1 bed 1 bath 557 sqft Condo for sale, 1 bed 1 bath 560 sqft Condo for sale, 1 bed 1 bath 596 sqft Condo for sale. This nova is b You don't see many of these Nova Convertibles around any more and especially with a V8. You'll never be sorry that Derek works on your car! Lower expenses2. THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR FLORIDA SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY ! 3 Star Chevy Steering Wheel w/ Wood Wheel. Model : Nova 1966 Nova SS 327/350 HP M-20 Factory 4 speed 12 bolt 3:31 open rearend, (Non Posi). Restored-Original, All rights reserved, 2023 CLASSIC.COM Inc, Follow Market to get updates when there are new listings or price updates for Chevrolet Chevy II / Nova (1962 to 1988). Airbag safety ! What more to say? (97 mi) 213 vehicles found! They really make you feel like you are in good hands. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. He was really kind, took the time to listen, and helped me with my order. I HIGHLY recommend Matt and this dealer to anyone looking to buy a car! For these reasons, amongst others, the tiny home lifestyle has become a social movement, allowing people leaving the rat race by buying a smaller, cost-efficient, environmentally-friendly home (often outright) freeing up time and money to pursue other interests and a stress-free lifestyle. This property is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. CLASSIC.COM is a trademark of CLASSIC.COM LLC. Mini Tubbed rear end to fit wide tires in the rear. Honest and upfront. Listed 72 days ago, Sarasota, FL I've bought my last 2 cars at Sport Chevrolet and Cadillac from Esmeralda Ponce. Orlando, FL, USA. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. - We value your privacy. At Jerry's Chevy of Leesburg, you can expect premium customer care and service. It also came from the factory as a manual transmission car in which is a 4 speed still today. Mecum Auction Jul 8, 2022 7 months ago Listed today, Fernandina Beach, FL seller or other third parties; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the Some properties that appear on the website may no longer be for sale, and may be under contract or sold. Still waiting to gety tags which is not due until later in the month. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Scott, Jerry and the crew of Jordan motorcars are true car people and what I would call "a class act", This was my first car wish i had it back. Set an . Krietz Auto made our truck buying experience commendable; from our knowledgeable sales person to the attractive lobby. 56% match. By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to I was at the dealership for a little while but he made sure i left with a car i could afford and loved. Great experience! Las Vegas Louisville Milwaukee Nashville Orlando Philadelphia San Antonio/Austin Scottsdale St. Louis . Fantastic experience and service. There are 0 Tiny Homes currently for sale in Ashburn, VA. A few different factors are responsible for the tiny home movement. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Track recent comps for the classic or exotic cars you own - or the cars you want. There's no pressure with her; she is honest, and most important, she is friendly. 283 THREE ON THE TREE SUPER SPORT !! I appreciate the fact that you treated us like family! Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. Less cleaning7. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 6 Model : Nova IMPECCABLE CHEVY NOVA SS!! My 2022 RST w/ the 6.2 and 22" all black rims is a head turner. 1 bath 560 sqft Condo for Sale. I would recommend Leon to any and everyone his customer service was top notch. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Thanks Armik and Sherry! Gino the salesman was very coutious and understanding. Be the first to see new listings and price drops for your search. and any applicable fees. I have had the car now for almost four months and put over 500 miles on it and everything stills works great with NO problems. +2 more. The whole team was great. The compilation of Listings and each individual Listing are Copyright 2023 Central Virginia Regional Multiple Listing Service, LLC. - Prices in line with most quality repair shops. www.kawguy.com PAYS TOP DOLLAR for 1970s Kawasaki Z1 KZ1000 BRIGHT MLS and ZeroDown assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. Jerry's Chevy of Leesburg is in an elite group having been selected as a CARFAX Top Rated Dealer for 2022 based on verified reviews from actual customers. Armik M. helped me again for this transaction and did a fantastic job. If you'd like to enjoy a simpler lifestyle in a smaller, more efficient space, take a look at our tiny houses in Ashburn, VA. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Earth MotorCars is Proud to Present This: 1962 Chevrolet Nova Pro Touring - Stunning BuildLT1 Corvette Engine700R4 Automatic TransmissionLokar ShifterComplete Ridetech Tubular Suspension w/ 4-. Definitely recommend Raymond as a a salesman! I will recommend these guys to my friends and family. From the first step I took into the Sales room to the final step into my new truck. Listed 31 days ago, Ruskin, FL I bought a BMW from this dealership and I had the most phenomenal sales experience!! Mileage Information last updated on 3/4/2023, 1:21:38 PM. I told them what I needed, how much I could spend and what I had to trade-in and they made it happen. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. This Nova was built using the Heidts Superide II subframe which is a, 1972 Chevrolet Nova SS350 cu 5.7L V8number matchingFactory manual 4 speed TransmissionFactory ACPower steeringpower disc brakesFactory 4 speedconsoleTach and gaugesmostly new interior waiting, 1964 Chevrolet Nova SS Restomod Full Frame-Off Rotisserie Restoration 1966 327ci/375HP Corvette V8 Motor Holley Sniper Fuel Injection Kit Silver Sport Tremec TXK 5-Speed Manual Transmiss, 1964 Chevrolet Nova II Custom Pro Street Build Professionally Built Blown 496ci Big Block Chevy by Rocket Engineering rated at 750HP 8-71 BDS Roots Blower 10% Underdriven Twin Holley 4150 S, Non numbers matching, Originally came as a 6 cyl 2014 GMC Sierra Color Brownstone Brown 35 miles reported on the build 350ci V8 engine is reported to be period correct, non n, Recent Arrival! The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. 5,214 below average coupe gasoline red automatic. a video consultation. upon request. #Beautiful Views. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. We have a strong commitment to building consumer confidence through exceptional service and customer care. Afte Fresh Restoration on this 1972 Nova, finished in a custom color, base coat / clear coat, highly metal flaked, with pearl finish. I highly recommend GR for an online car purchase! Chevrolet Chevy II / Nova - 4th Gen 1973 to 1974 1 For sale Chevrolet Chevy II / Nova - 5th Gen 1975 to 1979 2 For sale Chevrolet Chevy II / Nova - 6th Gen 1985 to 1988 0 For sale For Sale 44 Avg $45,802 Sales Count 791 Dollar Volume $36.2m Lowest Sale $5,250 Top Sale $401,500 Most Recent $80,000 Loading Market Chart data. View. Simplified life. This dealership seems to be grounded on the principals of honesty and integrity. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Avg $34,393 Sales Count 70 Dollar Volume $2.4m Lowest Sale $5,949 Top Sale $121,000 Most Recent $17,000 Loading Market Chart data. It is because we consistently offer quality automobiles at prices our customers can afford. 2023 Bright MLS, All Rights Reserved. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. 350 Engine. accuracy of such information. - 1972 Chevrolet Nova BIG BLOCK POWER! The engine bay looks terrific with the 396 stoker V8 boldly dominating it. We have Chevy Novas for sale at affordable prices. Leesburg, VA 20176; Service. Research, browse, save, and share from 89 Tahoe models in Ashburn, VA. Brokerage services provided by TPH ZeroDown Brokerage, Inc. in CA, TPH ZeroDown Brokerage TX LLC in TX, and TPH ZeroDown Brokerage LLC in all other states. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. Browse Chevrolet Tahoe vehicles in Ashburn, VA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $99,999. Contact. A video walkaround of this car may be available She is fantastic! (302 mi) He even included a 90 day warranty! Track recent comps for the classic or exotic cars you own - or the cars you want. The utility of this SUV is 2nd to none. It was very reliable even though "Nova" in Spanish means "Not Going" =-). We value your privacy. Easy to make appointment, car taken on time and returned exactly when promised. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Winter Garden, FL 600 Great Deals out of 10,566 listings starting at, 3,398 Great Deals out of 107,683 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule (407) 499-XXXX (407) 499-XXXX Calls may be prerecorded. Ma more. They have always treated me very fair with appointment times, price of repairs, and free loaner vehicles. Would you like to view the latest search results? Your email alert is being set up. Information is reliable but not guaranteed. w BEAUTIFUL COLOR COMBINATION BEAUTIFUL HUGGER ORANGE WITH BLACK INTERIOR AND BLACK VINYL TOP This nova was owned by a very meticulous owner , always garaged and always cared for , This nova A head-turning muscle car that's dashed with a fair amount of street rod swagger, this hot hardtop features a detailed, custom appearance that's highlighted by a spectacular coat of bright red 2-stage. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. Tiny homes are regarded as being 400 square feet or under, providing a compact and cozy living space. He always kept me informed during the whole process as well and provided updates. a virtual appointment! There are 44 1968 Chevrolet Chevy II / Nova for sale right now - Follow the Market and get notified with new listings and sale prices. VERY STRONG ORIGINAL. monetization_on You also agree to our Privacy Notice. All or a portion of the multiple Listing information is provided by the Central Virginia Regional Multiple Listing Service, LLC, from a copyrighted compilation of Listings. Create an account to save and share your favorite homes and searches. Ive gone to so many dealerships in the past (Audi, Lexus, etc.) 10 Bolt Rear. (143 mi) The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. 350 / 350 Horsepower V8 Engine that looks great with Polished Intake, Turbo 350 Automatic Transmission, 10 Bolt Rear End with 3.55 Gears, Original Protecto Plate, Power, Truly Spectacular 1972 Chevrolet Nova :: SS Trim, Stripes, SS Wheels, SS hood, Very Rare Sky Roof, Factory Option, Only 6,822 Produced, Powered by 350ci V8 Engine, Automatic Transmission, Burg, PJs Auto World is pleased to offer this 1964 Chevrolet Chevy II 100 Series Restomod for Sale. . Only complaint is that the cargo space is smaller than expexted. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Are you looking to buy your dream classic car near Orlando, Florida? The Top 10 best classic Chevrolets ever made. a virtual appointment! Browse our selection of used cars near Orlando online before stopping by for a test drive. AC & NICE PAINT. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. From start to finish, from your 1st phone call to the deal being sealed you will not find better care in car buying making your purchase an overall great experience. Listed 8 days ago, Pompano Beach, FL These are verified ratings from real consumers, said Scott Fredericks, CARFAX Vice President of Marketing. . Cars.com Privacy Statement. They just sold it and did oil changes but did not diagnose it correctly and even with the warranty did not do the right things to repair the car or treated us fairly. ( 1,079 miles away) (866) 319-1922. expressed or implied. Just good people and I have a long history of buying here and the team is excellent. a video consultation. No mortgage (if you buy outright)3. 1971 Chevrolet Nova. CLASSIC.COM is a trademark of CLASSIC.COM LLC. This vehicle rides on clouds. Map. The CARFAX Vehicle History Report for the vehicle may contain more current information. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car: The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the The #1 classified website to find classic cars, muscle cars, classic trucks, and more! Used Chevrolet Novas for Sale in Sarasota (1 - 15 of 28) Chevrolet Nova Sarasota, FL Address Sarasota FL View our website freerek Notes CHEVY NOVA SS K MILES in a SHOW ROOM CONDITION THE RESTORATION WAS DONE IN AND STILL LIKE NEW. Find Used Chevrolet Nova 1971 For Sale (with Photos). Just purchased and we love it. Chevrolet Tahoe under $99,999 in Adamstown, MD, Chevrolet Tahoe under $99,999 in Arcola, VA, Chevrolet Tahoe under $99,999 in Belmont, VA, Chevrolet Tahoe under $99,999 in Bethesda, MD, Chevrolet Tahoe under $99,999 in Brambleton, VA, Chevrolet Tahoe under $99,999 in Broadlands, VA, Chevrolet Tahoe under $99,999 in Brookmont, MD, Chevrolet Tahoe under $99,999 in Bull Run, VA, Chevrolet Tahoe under $99,999 in Bull Run Mountain Estates, VA, Chevrolet Tahoe under $99,999 in Burke Centre, VA, Chevrolet Tahoe under $99,999 in Cabin John, MD, Chevrolet Tahoe under $99,999 in Cascades, VA.