Deer Head Chihuahuas are healthy dogs. The pics I have listed are almost seven weeks old, and if you check the "Available Pups" page o, WE HAVE MALE AND FEMALE READY FOR NEW HOME THEY ARE VERY HEALTHY AND PLAYFUL AND LOVING. In addition to being playful and outgoing, Yorkie Chihuahuas are also very intelligent. (Gresham) Ready to get new home's . If your looking for a teacup Yorkshire Terrier check out this page Teacup Yorkie. For Sale. Of course they cant have them until exactly 6 weeks so thats when Ill be giving them out is at six weeks old. Our puppies all come with a puppy pack that contains their current. Please login to manage saved searches ads. Despite their small size, Chihuahuas are very bold and confident. all seattle. My phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx, I am very good at keeping you posted every step of the way when shes in labor how shes doing I text pictures and they will have all of their shots and worm medicine when you pick them up. Staffordsville, Kentucky 41256 They make great pets for people looking for a dog that will truly become a family member. S, Adorable, sweet little Chihuahua pups. Real Estate . Location: Bowling Green, KY Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read. And, because there are both long-haired and short-haired varieties, you can choose the coat length that best suits your lifestyle. Blue eyed Merle, Chihuahua Puppy for Sale near Indiana, Fort Wayne, USA. bcshelter@bbtel.com, Barren River Animal Welfare Association Registration: AKC. Our puppies are handled throughout the day, raised in our home, and are very well socialized & pre-spoiled! . They love to cuddle and always try to make you feel comfortable and loved. CKC Chihuahua puppies available, variety of colors to choose from. Cockapoo Puppies for Sale in Kentucky, These listings are for information purposes only, and we are not affiliated with anyone listed. seattle. Please call xxx-xxx-xxxx puppies are in Stanford KY local pick up I will meet you in Somerset, Mt Vernon, Stanford,or surounding areaView Detail, Full blooded chihuahuas. Applehead Chihuahuas are intelligent, loyal, and loving dogs that make great companions for people of all ages. Box 75 Raise indoors We had a 1600 square foot Dog Palace Built for our Fur Kids to enjoy as well. USA Chihuahua Puppy for Sale near Ohio, Zanesville, USA. With their big ears and big eyes, they are sure to win your heart. Loves to sleep with us under the covers. Adorable Chihuahua mixed puppies. From the moment we spoke the level of professionalism and knowledge of there breeding was on point and exactly as they said. Saginaw, Michigan . They make great lapdogs and love to be cuddled and petted. They are AKC ONLY ONE LEFT!!! Tags: Chihuahua Puppy for sale in Cincinnati, OH, USA. Our dogs and puppies will always be raised with our family hands on & spoiled from the beginning. Theyre highly intelligent. As always we only raise the best, healthiest puppies & our dogs come from the best lines in the world. 47 Dog Gone Ln Tags: Chihuahua Puppy for sale in Statesville, NC, USA. Find Cockapoo Puppies. bluegrasshumanesociety@yahoo.com, SparKy post. Website Logo, Web Layout, and all pictures and text are copyright 2014-2018 by Online Advertising LLC, with all rights reserved. Our dogs are part of our family and live in our home. MICRO TEACUP CHIHUAHUA PUPPIES . He's i. February 21, 2023 View more $ 450.00 9 weeks old Male Chihuahua puppy Percilla, Chihuahua Puppy for Sale near Ohio, Zanesville, USA. All our puppies are home-raised and will receive proper vaccinations before they are welcomed into your home. They are loyal and affectionate. my heart and home to yours. 4. She is expected to mature to She is a great pup. All puppies carry a wonderful guarantee against genetic defects. Theyre very affectionate. Check out our Puppies For Sale Page for more INFO . All rights reserved. Above "GRAND CHAMPION Haas's Life Is A Highway Arizona" Back to Back Major in KY. And don't forget the PuppySpin tool, which is another fun and fast way to search for Chihuahua Puppies for Sale near Ashland, Kentucky, USA area and Chihuahua Dogs for Adoption near Ashland, Kentucky, USA area. I have a lifetime of ownership and 20+ years raising this remarkable breed that I love so much. Feel free to browse hundreds of active classified puppy for sale listings, from dog breeders in Pa and the surrounding areas. www.owensborohumane.org They are an ideal size for city living. Please upgrade your browser. ADN-06746195312. Chihuahuas are known for their loyalty, and their mixes are no different. Maybe you have your heart set on a Chihuahua Chihuahua Puppies for Sale. This little girl is a Lilac Sable & white. This intelligence makes them great pets for people who want a dog that can learn tricks and obey commands. They come in a variety of colors and coats. I couldn't ask for better, all have been amazingly healthy, amazing temperaments, and all have amazing AKC Confirmation!! Our "teacup" Chihuahuas are special to us and we care about making sure our puppies will be in a loving and welcoming home. Thank you to the following artists at the Noun Project and their works:Paw Print by Kimberlin Ferreira Rochedo,Belgian Sheepdog, Black and Tan Coonhound,Affenpinscher and Basenji by Jenna Foster,Dog by juli ,Terrier, Akita, Beagle and Pit Bull by parkjisun,Basset Hound by Loren Holloway,German Shorthaired pointer by Becca,Dog by Carolina Crespo Freytes. Theyre adorable. and efficient way to find a puppy, sell Licensed breeder He is three months old born on August 9th.he weighs about a pound so he is very tiny and .. DOB 9/23/22 We also start all of our puppies on potty training. We will be posting pictures soon as well as updating our website as often as possible. The Standard Chihuahua dog is one of the most popular breeds in the world. Look at pictures of Chihuahua puppies who need a home. Telephone: 859-307-7236 We are helping a family that recently had an unplanned litter. We will not call back if you don't leave a message. Theyre lively and playful. Breed: Chihuahua 683 Location: Glens Fork, KY We will be having chihuahua puppies in April and May. Health Guarantee Contract History: The Chihuahua's origins are a bit controversial. Out of all the breeds of dogs in the world, the toy Chihuahua is one of my favorites. Chihuahua Mango - Gorgeous Blue Merle Cobby Baby Girl $2,500 Dogs & Puppies Chihuahua Tiny chocolate chihuahua puppy $400 (Negotiable) Dogs & Puppies Chihuahua Ayechihuahua $3,450 Dogs & Puppies Chihuahua Long haired chihuahua puppy $700 (Negotiable) Dogs & Puppies Chihuahua Simba $2,000 (Negotiable) Dogs & Puppies Chihuahua Pure Breed Our puppies are available for local pick-up only. . They are extremely sweet. 2. Shasha is eight years old but doin't let that fool you she will show you just how young at heart she is, Chocolate & tan male DOB June this year.Loves to play or cuddle.Is AKC registered.This pup is from good parents & is making the pup you will be proud , we sell ckc registed chihuahua small breed, My puppies are all home raised, healthy and well-socialized. This angel is Finn. Munfordville, Kentucky 42765 seattle. Our Dogs and Puppies come first so we can't always answer right away. Huge Congrats! Merle Chihuahuas are quick learners and excel at obedience training. Female blue in color with two blue eyesView Detail, 10 month old chihuahua. AKC Finn, Barboursville, WV, USA, Chihuahua Puppies, Franklin Furnace, OH, USA, Chihuahua Puppies, Fraziers Bottom, WV, USA, Chihuahua Puppies, Gallipolis Ferry, WV, USA, Chihuahua Puppies, Griffithsville, WV, USA, Chihuahua Puppies, Grimms Landing, WV, USA, Chihuahua Puppies, Plummers Landing, KY, USA, Chihuahua Puppies, Point Pleasant, WV, USA, Chihuahua Puppies, Richmond Dale, OH, USA, Chihuahua Puppies, Scioto Furnace, OH, USA, Chihuahua Puppies, Sinking Spring, OH, USA, Chihuahua Puppies, South Portsmouth, KY, USA, Chihuahua Puppies, South Webster, OH, USA, Chihuahua Puppies, Spurlockville, WV, USA, Chihuahua Puppies, Staffordsville, KY, USA, Chihuahua Puppies, Tuppers Plains, OH, USA, Chihuahua Puppies, West Columbia, WV, USA, Chihuahua Puppies, West Portsmouth, OH, USA, Chihuahua Puppies, West Van Lear, KY, USA, Chihuahua Puppies, Affenhuahua Breed Information and Pictures, Boston Huahua Breed Information and Pictures, Bullhuahua Breed Information and Pictures, French Bullhuahua Breed Information and Pictures, Italian Greyhuahua Breed Information and Pictures, Silkyhuahua Breed Information and Pictures, Taco Terrier Breed Information and Pictures, Pomeranian Breed Information and Pictures, Miniature Pinscher Breed Information and Pictures, Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Pictures, Australian Terrier Breed Information and Pictures, American Rat Pinscher Breed Information and Pictures, Norfolk Terrier Breed Information and Pictures, Dandie Dinmont Terrier Breed Information and Pictures, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - 381 Little League Lane Delivery is available with a pet nanny anywhere in the USA for an extra cost! Stud . Dog toys representing the breed and dating back to 100 AD have been found from Mexico to El Salvador. Please verify all information with the seller. Posted Breed: Chihuahua. CENTRAL POINT, OR, US, Lithuania They were born December 26th 2022 will be ready for new USA Shots and wormers given, shipping is extra. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. Deer Head Chihuahuas are energetic and lively and make excellent companion animals. 762.33 mile 606 939 XXXX ckc reg chihuahua boy 8 weeks old will be small. I have 3 chihuahuas I need to re home ASAP !!! service) We have Two black male Toy Poodle puppies. Our main focus is to produce chihuahuas with excellent health, temperament, & conformation. If you are This makes them a great choice for people who want a companion that can keep up with them intellectually. Upon visiting Mexico, many Americans brought the little dogs home with them, and the Chihuahua's popularity in the United States grew. No deposits I will give you my address. Panda is full being sold with full AKC. DOB 11~5~22 Vet checked Tags: Chihuahua Puppy for sale in Troy, OH, USA. 250 OBOBuy Now, Beautiful Female Longhaired Apple Head Merle Chihuahua 628 listings chihuahua $ 250.00 Chocolate Male Shorthaired Chihuahua puppy Chihuahua Phoenix, Arizona, United States This ten-week-old male Chihuahua puppy, with a beautiful chocolate coat, has been lovingly hand-fed since he was only three days old. Hardinsburg, Kentucky 40143 (270) 580-4299 bcshelter@bbtel.com Barren River Animal Welfare Association 175 Trojan Trail P.O. for sale. 2620 Hwy 81 Want the prospective new owner to be aware of their baby's needs for their "in-home living".just like here.We raise and advertise our AKC puppies and would never use a "middleman" website (info Dee's Tips). They are also very loyal, making them great protectors of their families. Location: Bowling Green, KY The pet nanny they recommended was awesome too. Four Males Lifespan: 15-20 years refresh results with search filters open search menu. Posted Breed: Chihuahua. She was bred to a black and red New price 500.00 ---Black Male Has some white markings. They are loving and affectionate Another great thing about Long Haired Chihuahuas is that they are very loving and affectionate creatures. 463 Boat Factory Rd Applehead Chihuahuas do not require a lot of exercise and can be content with a daily walk around the block or some playtime indoors. info@sparkyrescue.com, Bowling Green-Warren County Humane Society All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed by Lancaster Puppies . They bond closely with their human family and are always eager to please. Rachel@PrestonCaresNetwork.org, Greenup County Animal Shelter I am no longer going to be breeding She is a brindle and white pied puppy 4months old. They are German Shepherd Puppies 270-685-8275 Up to date on vaccinations You wont have to worry about them taking up too much space in your car or apartment. Chihuahua mixes are some of the best dogs out there. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service. Ready to find their forever homes. The Micro Chihuahua is very loyal and will bond closely with its owner. 100 Shelter Way Rd Theyre fiercely loyal. We have three Males Chihuahuas Available- must see to believe Yoda, others will be entering the ring soon, including our little Opal! P.O. 1,060 Chihuahua Puppies For Sale Featured Listings Save this Search Default Sorting Dapple -4lb Chihuahua Atlanta, GA Male, Born on 11/28/2022 - 13 weeks old $1,550 O;RILEY Chihuahua Lawrenceville, GA Male, Born on 01/18/2023 - 6 weeks old $1,200 Wolfie Chihuahua Cypress, TX Browse search results for teacup chihuahua puppies Pets and Animals for sale in Elizabethtown, KY. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! This makes them a great choice for people who want a long-term companion. They're lively, courageous, and devoted little dogs. On solid foods ready to go. They will be ready the last week in August/first week in September. 3. Visit our top ten pages to find puppies for adoption Teacup Puppies for Sale. no hidden. If anyone recognizes who I am they will know Empress Minnie (teacup Pomeranian) and my self from Americas Next Top Model seasons, 2, 3, 4, to name one of the many television shows I appeared on. Yorkie Chihuahuas are always up for a good time, from expressive faces to spunky attitudes. ADN-06759401214. Haas's Arizona 4pt. Why buy a Chihuahua puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? If youre looking for a small dog that is easy to take care of and has a lot of personality, then a toy Chihuahua is the perfect breed. placed in homes that have our approval. Everyone who meets our little Opal wants to take her home, she is cute and such a character. Father is Chihauhua ADN-06762322900. My number is +xxxxxxxxxxx. P.O. Dr. Wendy Hatter DVM at Seven Oaks Veterinary Clinic, Inc. We accept NON REFUNDABLE deposits on our puppies. Here are four reasons why the Micro Chihuahua is the best toy dog for you and your family: 1. Overall, toy Chihuahuas are great dogs that make wonderful pets. Well taken care of, have been wormed but still need vaccinations. leitchfieldshelterpets@gmail.com, Pleasant Spring Farm Animal Rescue Inc Here are four of the best things about these wonderful dogs: 1. Check out our Puppy Page to see the new babies! Brownsville, Kentucky 42210 Whether you prefer a long-haired or short-haired Chihuahua, there is sure to be an Applehead that catches your eye. This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, chihuahua chihuahua puppy chihuahua puppies tiny puppy teacup chihuahua tiny chihuahua long coat chihuahua smooth coat chihuahua short hair chihuahua merle chihuahua blue chihuahua lavender chihuahua Pomeranian fluffy puppy dog park dog grooming dog food dog treat pocket puppy purse puppy chihuahuas Oklahoma chihuahua usa chihuahua dog usa chihuahua dog breeder chihuahua dogs breeder Oklahoma chihuahua dogs breeder USA maltese yorkie Dog USA puppy USA chihuahua puppy USA Dogs Oklahoma Dogs Texas Puppy Texas poodle puppy teacup puppy oklahoma dogs breeder USA dog breeder usa, Chihuahua Breeders Chihuahua Puppies For Sale Chihuahua puppies cute puppy small breed, Chihuahua Puppy for sale in Cincinnati, OH, USA, Chihuahua Puppy for sale in Fort Wayne, IN, USA, Chihuahua Puppy for sale in Zanesville, OH, USA, Chihuahua Puppy for sale in Troy, OH, USA, Chihuahua Puppy for sale in Statesville, NC, USA, Chihuahua Puppy for sale in New Haven, IN, USA, Chihuahua Litter of Puppies for Sale near Oklahoma, POTEAU, USA.