Compass does not discriminate against voucher holders pursuant to applicable law, Over $140 Million in Sales with The Nelson Group 2016-2022. He was there 100% to support us and provide all answers to our questions as well as any additional information we needed to make the right decisions. We were thrilled! "Law & Order" actor Christopher Meloni and his wife Sherman Williams, a production designer, reportedly paid $5.25 million for the Nelson's former home in 2014. Christopher Patrick Nelson is a licensed real estate salesperson in the city of Newport Beach, California.Christopher Patrick Nelson has real estate license number 01842254 which was issued by California Real Estate Department on 21 August, 2018. Chris is truly a dedicated professional who is committed to providing his clients with exceptional guidance and expertise in addressing all their real estate goals. Review all listings and sales below. ");return t.slice(t.length-2).join(". Christopher S. Nelson. (w&&clearTimeout(w),d(t,e)):q&&t===q||(q=t,w&&clearTimeout(w),w=setTimeout(function(){d(t)},200)):(q="",s())}function u(e){var t=j.get(10);J.done(function(){if(Y){var t=Object.keys(Y).some(function(e){return Y[e].hasListingCarts}),a=Object.keys(Y).some(function(e){return Y[e].hasSavedSearches}),n=[];(t||a)&&(a&&n.push({type_:"SavedSearches"}),t&&n.push({type_:"ListingCarts"}),e.unshift({header:"MLS",items:n,divider:!0}))}}),!z.get("multiArea",!1)&&(t&&t.length>0||e&&e.length>0)? Used under license. March 3, 2023. Thank you for all that you have done, you are greatly appreciated! Christopher R Nelson, age 27 View Details Acworth 5558 Fallsbrook Trce, Acworth Associated persons: James Maloney, Jennifer Maloney, Lisa G Nelson, Matthew Nelson, Richard Nelson (813) 672-3820 View Details Christopher Allen Nelson, age 28 View Details Arvada 5560 Oak Ct, Arvada (s=s.replace("{sizeid}",e.toString()),s=s.replace("{mediaidreversed}",n.string.reverse(r.toString())),s=s.replace("{listingidreversed}",n.string.reverse(t.toString()))):(a("RootURL AkamaiListingImagesURLFormat is undefined"),"")},getImageSet:function(e,t){var r=this,a={};return Object.entries(this.mapping).forEach(function(n){var o=_slicedToArray(n,2),i=o[0],s=o[1];a[i]=r.getImage(s,e,t)}),a},getPrimaryImage:function(e,t){return this.getImageSet(e,t)},getSecondaryImages:function(e,t){for(var r=[],a=0;a')}else if(o){var g;u.priority=20,u.color="purple",u.pinName="purple",u.primaryColor="purple",u.pinHex="00B100",u.text="Open House",i&&(u.text="Open ".concat(i)),l&&null!==(g=l.method)&&void 0!==g&&g.virtual&&(u.text="Live ",n.listing.isOpenHouseNow(l)?u.text+="Now ":i&&(u.text+="".concat(i," ")),u.text+='')}else u.priority=30,u.color="green",u.pinName="green",u.primaryColor="green",u.pinHex="00B100",u.text=p? "For Rent":"For Sale";return u},getMonthlyPayment:function(e,t,r){return 0==r?e/t:e*r*Math.pow(1+r,t)/(Math.pow(1+r,t)-1)},getAffordabilityHomePrice:function(e){if(!e||"Object"==typeof e)return null;var t=+e.interestRate.toFixed(10),r=e.loanTerm,a=e.income/12*e.debtToIncome-e.monthlyDebts;a=a.toFixed(10);var n=+(e.annualPropertyTax/12).toFixed(10)+ +(e.annualHomeownersInsurance/12).toFixed(10)+ +(e.annualMortgageInsurance/12).toFixed(10)+e.hoaFees;n=parseInt(n,10);var o=Math.pow(1+t,r);o=+o.toFixed(10);var i=(o-1)/(t*o)||0;return i=+i.toFixed(10),e.downPayment+(a-n)*i},isOpenHouseNow:function(e){var t,r,a,n;if(!e||"object"!=typeof e)return!1;var o=(null===(t=e.startDateUtc)||void 0===t?void 0:t.raw)||e.startDate.raw,i=(null===(r=e.endDateUtc)||void 0===r?void 0:r.raw)||e.endDate.raw,s=new Date,c=s.getTime();null!==(a=e.startDateUtc)&&void 0!==a&&a.raw&&null!==(n=e.endDateUtc)&&void 0!==n&&n.raw&&(c+=6e4*s.getTimezoneOffset());var l=new Date(o).getTime(),u=new Date(i).getTime();return c>=l&&c<=u}},n.themes={_current:null,get current(){var e;return null!==(e=this._current)&&void 0!==e?e:this.preset},key:"data-theme",preset:"hswa",mapping:{none:"hswa",nyc:"empire"},set:function(e){var t,r=null!==(t=Object.keys(e).filter(function(t){return!0===e[t]})[0])&&void 0!==t?t:"none",a=this.mapping[r];2===window.Homesnap.coStarBrand&&a===this.mapping.nyc||(this.load(a),this._current=a)},load:function(e){$("html").attr("data-theme",e),e===this.preset||$("link[".concat(this.key,"='").concat(e,"']")).length||n.handlebars.loadCSS("themes/".concat(e,".css"),null,{key:this.key,value:e})},unload:function(e){$("html").attr("data-theme")===e&&($("html").attr("data-theme",this.preset),this._current=this.preset,$("link[".concat(this.key,"='").concat(e,"']")).remove())},paint:{load:function(e){n.handlebars.loadCSS(e? start at. )?/,""),roundedMinutes:Math.round(e/60)}}},getDayOfWeekArray:function(){return[{dayFull:"Sunday",dayAbbr:"Sun",dayLongAbbr:"Sun"},{dayFull:"Monday",dayAbbr:"M",dayLongAbbr:"Mon"},{dayFull:"Tuesday",dayAbbr:"T",dayLongAbbr:"Tues"},{dayFull:"Wednesday",dayAbbr:"W",dayLongAbbr:"Wed"},{dayFull:"Thursday",dayAbbr:"Th",dayLongAbbr:"Thurs"},{dayFull:"Friday",dayAbbr:"F",dayLongAbbr:"Fri"},{dayFull:"Saturday",dayAbbr:"S",dayLongAbbr:"Sat"}]},getDayOfWeek:function(e){return n.date.getDayOfWeekArray()[e]},getTimeOptions:function(){for(var e=[],t=function(e){return e.toString().padStart(2,"0")},r=0;r<2;r++)for(var a=r? He has established himself as one of the top Special FX Make-up Artists and designers in the industry, after having worked for Rick Baker, Steve Johnson, KNB, Stan Winston, and many more over the course of 29 years. "Last 30 Days":i>=30&&i<90? (U.nav.addClass("affix"),l(!1),R.brand&&(S.get("brand").event("updateLogo",{transparent:!1}),U.divBrandLogo.css("backgroundColor","#ffffff"))):0===n.fold.top&&(U.nav.removeClass("affix"),l(!0),R.brand&&(S.get("brand").event("updateLogo",{transparent:!0}),U.divBrandLogo.css("backgroundColor","transparent")))),"window.newSize"===e&&n&&n.size&&("xs"===n.size.new||"xs"===n.size.previous)&&d(n.size.new),"stickyNotification.show"===e)return void h(null===n||void 0===n?void 0:n.notificationSettings);"headerBrand.showByTenX"!==e||q||(q=!0,s(!0)),S.event(e,n)}var w=e("Application"),y=e("ControllerObjects"),k=e("Utilities");e("bootstrap");var B=new y.Unique(n),D=new y.Callbacks,S=new y.ChildControllerManager,M=new y.StateManager(S);S.add("search",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/MultiAreaSearch/Manager",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}}));var U,T,L,N,x,A,P,F={template:new y.Getter({namespace:B.get(),template:{url:"controllers/Header.html",dom:["nav","divContainer","formSearch","aNavbarBrand","liMyAgent","btnMyAgent","liRegister","aRegister","liSignIn","aSignIn","aMobileSignUp","liAgents","liNewsFeed","liMessages","liCurrentUser","liProPlus","divBrandLogo","divMobileSignUp","divNavbarMobile","divLogo","divStickyNotification"]}})},I={},H={simple:!1,fluid:!1,transparent:!1,search:!0,hide:!1,commuteTimeBanner:!1},z=!0,R={newsFeedDropdown:!1,messagesDropdown:!1,agentsDropdown:!1,meDropdown:!1,brand:!1,proPlusDropdown:!1,impersonationHeader:!1},q=!1,O=3433,j={on:function(){U.nav.find("div.main-navbar-hs").addClass("bs4--d-none").removeClass("bs4--d-flex")},off:function(){U.nav.find("div.main-navbar-hs").addClass("bs4--d-flex").removeClass("bs4--d-none")}},E={on:function(){U&&U.divContainer.hasClass("container")&&U.divContainer.addClass("container-fluid").removeClass("container")},off:function(){U&&U.divContainer.hasClass("container-fluid")&&U.divContainer.addClass("container").removeClass("container-fluid")}},X={on:function(){M.$dom.find("nav").addClass("transparent-nav"),l(!0),R.brand&&(S.event("updateLogo",{transparent:!0}),U.divBrandLogo.css("backgroundColor","transparent"))},off:function(){M.$dom.find("nav").removeClass("transparent-nav"),l(!1),R.brand&&(S.event("updateLogo",{transparent:!1}),U.divBrandLogo.css("backgroundColor","#ffffff"))}},G={on:function(){U.formSearch.show(),U.aNavbarBrand.find("svg").addClass("bs4--d-lg-none").removeClass("hidden"),U.divLogo.addClass("bs4--d-none bs4--d-lg-block")},off:function(){U.formSearch.hide(),U.aNavbarBrand.find("svg").removeClass("bs4--d-lg-none").addClass("hidden"),U.divLogo.removeClass("bs4--d-none bs4--d-lg-block")}},J={on:function(){M.$dom.hide()},off:function(){M.$dom.show()}},K={on:function(){S.get("search").event("commuteTimeBanner.status",!0)},off:function(){S.get("search").event("commuteTimeBanner.status",!1)}};return w.getAppMode(function(e){k.themes.set(e)}),{update:r,restore:function(e){M.restore(e,a)},uninit:function(){S.uninit()},getState:M.getState.bind(M),register:D.register.bind(D),event:C}}}); Here's what to expect in 2022 The US housing market has had a white hot year. Sunset: 05:38PM. Chris Nelson has been a licensed real estate professional in Marin County for almost 20 years, a resident since 1999 and is a Bay Area Native, born and raised in Oakland and San Francisco. Lisa Hylton sits down with Christopher Nelson, Co-Founder of Wealthward Capital. I have been in your shoes, as both a seller and a buyer. Nowadays, no more income can be acquired from the traditional real estate portfolio. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. "".concat(t.cssMainRootPath,"/").concat(e):"".concat(t.cssRootPath,"/").concat(e)}if(t.cssAppHashes&&t.cssRootPath&&0===e.indexOf(t.cssRootPath)){var c=e.replace("".concat(t.cssRootPath,"/"),"").toLowerCase();n=t.cssAppHashes[c]||r}else if(t.cssHashes&&t.cssMainRootPath&&0===e.indexOf(t.cssMainRootPath)){var l=e.replace("".concat(t.cssMainRootPath,"/"),"").toLowerCase();n=t.cssHashes[l]||r}else if(t.cssHashes&&t.cssRootPath&&0===e.indexOf(t.cssRootPath)){var u=e.replace("".concat(t.cssRootPath,"/"),"").toLowerCase();n=t.cssHashes[u]||r}void 0!==n&&""!==n&&(e+="".concat(-1===e.indexOf("?")?"? (t.length&&e.push({header:"Recent Searches",items:t}),z.get("commuteTimeBanner",!1)&&e.unshift({items:[{type_:"CommuteTimeBanner"}]}),N.template.get({$dom:z.$dom.ul,data:e})):i()}function s(){var e=[];K&&e.push({items:[{latitude:null,longitude:null,type_:"HSIPLocation"}],divider:!0}),N.savedSearchesList.get({data:{skip:0,take:6},success:function(t){t.data&&t.data.length>0&&(6===t.data.length? (this.rightoffold(e,t,r,a)||this.leftofbegin(e,t,r,a)||this.belowthefold(e,t,r,a)||this.abovethetop(e,t,r,a))},findEdges:function(e){var t;if(e&&e.length){var r=e.offset();r&&(t={top:r.top,left:r.left,bottom:r.top+e.height(),right:r.left+e.width()})}return t}},n.string={reverse:function(e){for(var t=e.length-1,r="";t>=0;r+=e[t--]);return r},getPrice:function(e){return e||0===e? B.S. It is a beautiful paint job. He now operates his own independent consulting company. Realtor and Client Resources include guides and information on local: cities, communities, schools, weather, sports, golf, parks, fitness centers & lots more. Christopher is also a Senior Director @GitLab. I am so very thankful you stepped me through the process from beginning to end helping in getting the things done that I truly couldnt have accomplished without you! (n.data.deleteNullProperties(t),0===Object.keys(t).length&&delete this[e]):null===t&&delete this[e]},e),e):{}},update:function(e,t,r){e&&Object.keys(e).forEach(function(a){var o="string"==typeof e[a]?e[a].replace(/^\s+|\s+$/g,""):e[a];"object"==typeof o?n.data.update(o,t,r):o===t&&(e[a]=r)})}},n.byte={length:function(e){return void 0!==e?decodeURIComponent(encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(e))).length||0:0},size:function(e,t){if(!e)return 0;var r=t?t.toUpperCase():"MB",a=0;switch(e.forEach(function(e){a+=n.byte.length(e)}),r){case"B":return a;case"KB":return+(a/1024).toFixed(3);default:return+(a/1024/1024).toFixed(3)}}},n.entityContent={getKeyFrameUrl:function(e,t){return"https://s3.amazonaws.com/homesnap.entitycontents/".concat(n.string.reverse(e.toString()),"_").concat(t,".jpg")},getDataUrl:function(e,t){return"https://s3.amazonaws.com/homesnap.entitycontents/".concat(n.string.reverse(e.toString()),"_").concat(t,".mp4")}},n.ads={getPlatformType:function(e){if(!e)return null;var t={raw:e,id:e};return 1===e? These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an . Chris has put people and property together all over the Nelson and Tasman region . That was all possible because of Chris Nelson. Christopher goes over his passion for education. (!window||null===(t=document)||void 0===t||!t.documentElement)&&window.getComputedStyle(document.documentElement).getPropertyValue(e)}},n.application={parseQueryString:function(e){for(var t,r,a=/(?:\?|\&)([^(\=|\&)]+)(?