Free Shipping* Layaway Available $524.49 Cash discount Price $540.22 Retail Price Add to Cart There are lots of other versions at the usual on line clearing houses like Gun Broker and Guns America. Grips for the Uberti 1873 Cattleman El Patron Grizzly Paw New Model as well as the 1860 and 1872 Colt army made by Cimarron, Pietta and Uberti. Here is a great video by Dave Hickson on how to install grips, River Junction Trade Co, 312 Main Street, P.O. Sign up with your email to be notified when this product is back in stock! Finish: Polished Nickel. Frame: Blued Steel The Single Action Army? will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer. Great for small, under-funded . plus icon . The Colt design allowed the firing pin to rest directly on the primer of the ammo. 6 It would be a bit chancy, I think. We will contact you promptly to verify your order or request an ID. Impact Guns is the gun shop for all your shooting needs. Fast Shipping Is it really a 1lb 9.2 oz trigger pull or is that a typo? I grew up in a Fudd anti handgun household so Ive only gotten into pistols fairly recently. These are for CAS, but would also do well for daily carry. Geoff, which NAA did you get? Classification: Sights: Fixed. But thats not why I was interested in it. 4 5/8, blued, case hardened, action job and transfer bar delete, etc. $1,105.48. Shipping rates vary according to geographical location and final value of Firearm being purchased. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. Orders that need to be manually verified are flagged by our system. The gun set over 200 of these without issue. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. Please feel free to contact us in advance to verify the order. Cimarron Pistolero 45 Colt, 4 3/4 Barrel, Nickel $ 552.19 $ 485.93 Taking Backorders SKU: 844234129935 UPC: BRAND: Cimarron Firearms Manufacturer Number: PPP45N Caliber: 45 Colt Model: Single Action Army Rounds: 6 Unit of Measure: Each Classification: Firearm Hassle Free Returns No questions asked, 30 days return policy. This one jumps to the top of the list, on cowboy cred, function, and price. Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines. The modern practice of leaving one empty is simply a result of the Safety Polizei taking over all aspects of life. It is the position in which the pistol is loaded. We offer free FFL service for orders above $500. Single Action Army It features a nickel frame, cylinder and barrel and smooth walnut grip.Action : SAOCaliber : 45 Colt (LC)Barrel Length : 4.75Capacity : 6rdHammer Style : ExposedGrips : WalnutSights : Wide FrontFrame Description : Nickel Steel SKU: 844234129935 UPC: BRAND: Cimarron Firearms Attractive nickel backstop and trigger guard, nickel frame with a polished nickel finish, and smooth walnut grip. The trigger shoe itself is small, thin, and curved, in the traditional form. With the right round, it shoots great for any hunting or Cowboy Action Shooting. Although my hand is a little larger than it was in when I was 10. Yessir. I got a Pistolero (in Fredricksburg!) Each It was custom made for me by ABS master smith Don Lange a little over two decades ago. The only issue is primers. Suar and Sons, Hawes .22 16 years old, used it running trap line. levels icon. Cimarron Ppp357n Pistolero 38 Special/357 Mag 6Rd 4.75" Nickel-Plated Steel Barrel, Cylinder & Frame, Wide Front Sight, Smooth Walnut Grip Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) So early this year I sent it off to Bobby Tyler for the kitties titties. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Front Sights. A Taylors & Co. exclusive this revolver is laser-engraved in a floral pattern and hand chased to give depth to the engraving. Ships within 2 to 3 business days after a valid FFL is received. Quality Rifle, shortgun, handgun , scopes and more. No additional charge for multiple firearms on an order. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. The ejector nut is the new model half moon style as opposed to the larger full circle on the Old Model guns, which were more similar to the early Colt black powder cartridge frames. I received the more traditional version, with everything blued, including the frame and backstrap. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Which makes me wonder, now that I think about it Could a single-action Colt be configured in a similar way? Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds, No pistol magazines greater than 15 rounds, No rifle magazines greater than 10 rounds, Chicago, Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood & Oak Park- no magazines greater than 10 rounds, Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds, Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds, New Jersey - no magazines greater than 10 rounds, New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds, Rhode Island - no magazines greater than 10 rounds, Vermont - no pistol magazines over 15 rounds and no rifle or shotgun magazines over 10 rounds, Washington - no magazines greater than 10 rounds, Washington D.C. - no magazines greater than 10 rounds. Let us do the hard work and fit your new grips perfectly to your Revolver. Most of the rounds were shot around 13Kpsi (estimated) pressure. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. Custom fit ,using your revolver or grips, for a perfect look. Its always a good practice to leave the hammer of a traditional single action on an empty chamber, but this floating firing pin provides you some margin of error. The wood-to-metal fit is adequate, but nothing spectacular. If you dont like a SSA youve never seen a good American Western or read a little history. The reason you find it on the NAAs and some of the open-top percussion cap revolvers is because they both hit so high on the cylinder that you have a lot of space for the indent/pin, whereas with a centerfire revolver, youd be drilling at the very narrowest point of the gap between the chambers. Bargain priced. If you love to wear action movies and games outfits so must check the top 5 superb Cosplay Jackets which gives you a killer and stunning look on this cosplay festival. Greatanother want-want-want gun added to the list. Great for small, under-funded revolutions. Call it Los Hombres Primers ). For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. This is my second new NAA-Mini. The Peacemaker was 1973, no? It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make sure that they comply with all federal, state and local laws. beautiful Hand made Bone Elk Horn and Horn grips. jwm, Everybody should have a single action in their collection. Those words should be chiseled in stone. Let us help! Those two companies have a partnership that spawns decades and generations. -Caliber: .38 Special/.357 Magnum-Barrel: 4.75"-Case hardened old model frame, Nickeled Finish-One . On the NAA, when you draw the hammer back, the cylinder finishes its rotation and is then ready to fire. I found it smoky, dirty, and it coated the inside of my barrel with lead. Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out. That means that Cimarron has put out not just a good gun, but a race ready pair of guns in the hands of shooters for about $1,000. FIXED. I just think its cool. sort down icon. As its not, I dont. Delivery of item will be in 3 - 6 business days to Continental USA. Cimarron Pietta Parts Nickel . We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns. Perfect reliability with any round and powder. Cimarron PPP45N Pistolero 45 Colt (LC) Caliber with 4.75" Barrel, 6rd Capacity Cylinder, Overall Nickel Finish Steel & Walnut Grip 1 Review MSRP: $650.99 | Your Price: $544.00 In stock Purchase Now Cimarron MP411 Uberti P 45LC 5.5 Revolver 2 Reviews MSRP: $642.99 | Your Price: $536.92 In stock Purchase Now Weight: 2.5 lbs. Everybody should have a single action in their collection. My Specialized Globe was 600 bucks 12 years ago. The Kydex was cut, with no treatment to the edges, so it had a bit of a sharp feel to the edges. Cimarron Firearms and Uberti of Italy have well-earned the reputation for great guns at great prices. It is chambered in 45LC and has a Poly-Ivory grip. That means this gun has gotten a whole lot of dry fire practice, and not a whole lot of shooting. Thats a nice touch, and its carried on to all of the exterior screws. An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days. But if the second round sends me a check I will splurge on something, like a new bike. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. As far as the cylinder gap, a .01 feeler gage can wiggle into the gap when the cylinder is pushed fully to the rear, which is a little more than I would hope for and is likely robbing the round of a little velocity. Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. This is a modern reproduction makes an excellent addition to every shooter's collection. Midwest Gun Works does not accept firearm returns, please contact the manufacturer for all warranty claims. Lost. Reviews | 1 Questions & Answers . It takes a bit of patience and hunting because the supply of non-wear and tear parts is often limited. Reliability * * * * * I hope youre going do to a review (photoshoot?) Features white heat-treated steel. Cimarron Firearms is far more than an importer of Uberti guns. Advanced . ORDER BY PHONE 800-917-7137 sort up icon. General Sights. Caliber: When it matters, the Pistoleer locks the cylinder up nicely. If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs. The two-piece walnut grip features a Cimarron Firearms embedded coin. This item will only ship to a Federal Firearms License Dealer (FFL). Keep getting more. Bullet weights run 185 gr to 300 grain, and the latter in a hard cast lead is a solid hunting round, but JHP and properly sized copper solids are also available (if you hunt in California). Walnut Smooth Gloss Black Finish Front Blade Sights WHY CUSTOMERS CHOSE THIS ITEM Specifications Please choose a variant above. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Even on this fairly inexpensive model, Cimarron hasnt forgotten to pay attention to the finish. Rounds: The only commercial round I had available shot reasonably well, landing an average of 2.2 five round groups averaged over four shot strings at 25 yards. It is definitely beautiful. Looks like a Bowie. Its my BBQ gun. Midwest Gun Works will only ship a Firearm to a Federal Firearms License holder (FFL). If you are placing an order for in store pickup, please email or call ahead of time to confirm pickup time prior to arrival. There are quite a few nice quality bikes available for about 600 bucks these days. FFL holder must be located within the United States. This ammunition you speak ofit sounds wonderful.. If I had a few hundred more primers, Id have spent them shooting this gun just for the fun of it. Cimarron Pistolero .45 Long Colt Single-Action Revolver Nickel Finish. The crown is not ideal. Ive been wanting a good single-action revolver for quite a while, and would love to have a levergun/revolver pair in .357 mag. The Ruger style transfer bar is safe, and the Pietta have adopted a similar transfer bar system, including a plunger style hand spring instead of the traditional Colt leaf spring (which is the one part most likely to fail). Series. Ever since I got into Cowboy Action Shooting earlier this year, Ive been trying to figure out how to get more folks involved. More deals from GrabAGun.com. No questions asked, 30 days return policy. (Start small, brass percussion caps. Holy shit. General Sights. I made faux ivory grips that came out quite well, and it shoots to point of aim. The front sight on this particular pistol measures .094 on my Browne and Sharp calipers, providing a good amount of light on either side of the rear sight while aiming. One of these days, maybe, when finances are in tune and ammunition is actually available again. Each of the finished single-six convertible. Please send answer ASAP..Thanks. Consumers need to know all local and state laws. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. The 1873 peacemaker-style revolver originally designed for the U.S. Cavalry quickly became the archetypical sixgun of the frontier. Address105 Winding Oak Road, Fredericksburg, TX 78624. It features a nickel frame, cylinder and barrel and smooth walnut grip. Cant tell if the handle is rosewood or micarta. I have a .357 gp100-7 that I would like to pair with a carbine in the same caliber. It features a nickel finished pre-war style frame and a 4 . Its long enough for a good sight radius, fast out of the holster, and is also simply aesthetically pleasing since it ends along with the ejector housing. I currently only own double actions so Im curious. Continuing in that same style, youll find a charcoal blued base pin latch. We flood hard. Every one of their guns is a good looker and a good shooter, and this Pistoleer is no exception. As an alternate method, you can send an email to sales@impactguns.com. I expect you have an affinity for things made in the Republic of Texas. With a near $500 MSRP, this guns will sell, and for good reason. a Winchester 1892) can be loaded safely to double the pressure of handgun roundsjust dont mix them up! I like a .357. All firearms are typically shipped via UPS or USPS Priority Mail. My kids, relatives, visiting non-gun people, all of them love the experience of shooting that thing. Cylinder throats measure .455, as does the forcing cone, and the barrel groove diameter measures at .451. Action: DAO Caliber: 357 Mag Barrel Length: 4.25" Capacity: 6rd BarKeep, 22LR, 3", Fixed Sights, Black Laminate Grip, Ejector Rod, 6rd22 LR, CIMARRON 1890 REMINGTON .38SP/ .357 MAGNUM 5.5" BLUED WALNUT, ModelSeries: BarkeepCaliber: 22LRAction: Single ActionCapacity: 6Finish: BlueStock: ScorpionBarrel Length: 2Overall Length: 8.125Features: Ejector Pin With Turned Wood Handle. Actual buyer must pickup from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check. I have both Pietta and Uberti, and the action on the Pietta is just a little bit smoother. The firing pin blocks the cartridge rims and prevents the cylinder from rotating until the hammer is cocked. Once your FFL Dealer receives the firearm, you as the purchaser will then be required to fill out all pertinent paperwork with them in order to take possession of your firearm. It has been many a weary mile and still gets shot from time to time. Out of stock. Cimarron and Uberti have made a relatively inexpensive Old West revolver with good look. Even downtown. Grips for the Uberti 1873 Cattleman El Patron Grizzly Paw New Model as well as the 1860 and 1872 Colt army made by Cimarron, Pietta and Uberti. and the Cheaper Than Dirt symbol are registered trademarks of Direct Investments LTD. America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter. Ive had this gun for a little over a month, and in that time ammunition and reloading components havent gotten any easier to find. ? I like Randalls because theyre forged in Florida and a nice knife. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! V NOTCH. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Manufacturing quality is greatly improved over my first one, bought in 1998. Manufacturer Number: Notify me about new product releases, reviews, and coupon codes. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Specifications: Cimarron Pistoleer Blued in .45 Colt Original Manufacturer: Uberti of Italy Caliber: .45 Colt Capacity: 6 Barrel: 4 3/4 shallow groove Frame: Blued Steel Cylinder: Blued Steel Grip: Plow Handle, Blued Steel Grip Frame Safety: Floating Firing Pin MSRP: $518.70 Ratings (out of five stars): Style and Appearance * * * * Seen a few at gun shows. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. Gun is brand new with box. There are so many out there. This pistol from Cimarron is chambered for .357 Mag and .38 Special with a cylinder capacity of 6 rounds. This handgun is not on the "Roster of Certified Handguns" and therefore is not approved for sale in California. As mentioned SASS competition rules require it. Attractive brass backstop and trigger guard, color case hardened frame, and durable standard blue finish or nickel finish on cylinder and barrel. There is, however, a great dark blued finish with contrasting charcoal blued screws and accents. Customization * * * * * $629.30 Availability: Please Call 1877 SIXGUN1 SKU PPP22LRN Details On a budget? Ive owned and used a bunch of single actions. Sounds really cool, leaves me wondering how a gun washes up on a farm. 1 lb 9.2 Oz is the average over five trigger pulls. Cimarron Pistolero Wood/Nickel .357Mag / .38SPL 4.75-inch 6rd - $529.99 ($7.99 S/H on Firearms) $529.99; Go to deal; Posted by Ward Green. Stripped lower receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states: Complete AR and AK receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states: Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high-capacity magazines (those greater than 10 rounds) with firearms to the states listed below. Description: CIMARRON PISTOLERO .38SPL/.357, FS 4.75" NICKEL WALNUT. Youve done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you. We delivered to your local FFL dealer, if you do not have one, our logistic department will provide one for you. Our store hours and contact information can be found HERE. Caliber: If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement. Its well done and even throughout the firearm. It features a nickel frame, cylinder and barrel and smooth walnut grip. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. JWT, is that a Randall? This is truly the golden age of bicycles for what you get for your money. Out of stock. Especially Federal primers, which is, of course what I really need. Delivery takes 3 to 4 working day. As the Pistoleer is a model based on the original Peacemaker, it features the traditional fixed channel rear sight and simple front blade. Rear Sights. Please submit the Drivers License to us via email: FFL@VIZARDSGUNS.COM. PPP45N Even at a young age, the .38SPL was very easily managed in that Blackahawk. Im riding a 12 yo bike now. Firearms are only available for purchase online. Two hundred ten of those were using various hand loads, 50 commercial Winchester rounds. The old school Rugers that were made prior to about 1975 followed the old Colt pattern and they were not safe to carry with 6. Same with bullets and powders. The black blued metal throughout the gun is polished to a shine, but not a mirror finish. I have a Single Six convertible that has been a mainstay on the farm ever since it washed up after a flood (one of two such guns!). I need a second stimulus check. Model: Cylinder: Blued Steel Video Shows Kansas Senate Candidate Advocating Australian-Style Gun Confiscation, San Tan Tacticals New STT-15 Rifle in 6mm ARC, Gun Review: Smith & Wesson Model 317 Kit Gun .22LR Revolver, New From ShaloTek: P320 Compensated Slide, The 3 Most Important Handgun Shooting Stances to Learn. A classic Keith style 255 gr. Not familiar with that bladesmith, but not unusual. This is a modern reproduction makes an excellent addition to every shooter's collection. . Decent enough little gun. Good tires are a must. The 1873 colts do have a half cock safety that is quite effective that prevents the trigger from being pulled at all. This ammunition you speak ofit sounds wonderful. Make sure you add the Cimarron Pistolero to your Old West collection and take it for a spin on a cowboy-action shooting tournament! Check out Cimarron's Pistolero Model. Desert ironwood handle. My next will be one of the convertible mag/22lr versions, and Im seriously considering a Mini-Master with the 4-inch barrel and target sights as plinking toy. We do not and will not ship firearms internationally. Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. No restocking fee on new and unopened items. Cimarron Pistolero Pre War 4.75in .45LC Nickel. In fairness, the cocking notch is not that deep. They are pretty safe on half cock, SASS shooting rules require loading only five. At the range, I spent my last box of Winchester white box for this review (you ungrateful cretins). I love stories like that, free gun which is bedraggled piece of shit, send it off with way too much money and convert to artistic masterpiece, are there any embedded diamonds? This is simmilar to how a lot of DA decocker guns dont actually decock all the way down. I can see saving $200 over the Short Stroke SASS Pro with the lower hammer spur would spark interest in Single Action competition goodness! Buy Cimarron Pistolero .45lc - Fs 4.75" Nickel Walnut: GunBroker is the largest seller of Revolvers Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 972125525. This pistol from Cimarron is chambered for .357 Mag and .38 Special with a cylinder capacity of 6 rounds. BRAND: Cimarron FAC. Pictures may not exactly represent this item. Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. Firearm, Cimarron Pistolero 45 Colt, 4 3/4 Barrel, Nickel, Cimarrons Pistolero is great for small, under-funded revolutions. Head to any Cowboy Action Shooting match and youll undoubtedly find the guns from these giants of the industry very well represented. When sending the FFL to Midwest Gun Works be sure to include the customer name and order number. Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. ), California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds, Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds, Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds (larger with a valid permit.). Once you have been verified you will not need to re-verified on your future orders. The early originals had longer barrels than this, but we find people all over the West cutting these barrels to this length almost immediately after the old Colts were released. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability. Please read the description before purchasing. MFG PRODUCT #: . Rounds: If this is not possible, we will refund you via check. L.E.Os must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the firearm will be used in the execution of the L.E.O's duties. FIXED. A tab on the top of the trigger fits into a slot on the base of the hammer and it cant move until the hammer is fully cocked. Matches the gunbelt. Bargain priced. Firearm. Buy Cimarron Pistolero .45lc - Fs 4.75" Nickel Walnut: GunBroker is the largest seller of Revolvers Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 971714451. The end result is an easy to cock, very fast and reliable firearm. How do you like the wrangler? Have only one single action pistol , Ruger 22LR / 22wmr , heavy 6 B , its a keeper , will teach ya to slow down on shooting and reloading , still enjoy it , time to time . You have entered an incorrect email address! jwt, it was hard to see but and honest mistake. The steel backstrap is nickel-plated and the hammer and trigger guard are polished for a two-tone effect. Orders with a $80 minimum purchase and within the continental United States. Uberti didnt skimp on the trigger of the Pistoleer. ITEM NUMBER: OZPPP45N. Free guns are always nice though I could do without the flooding (or tornados or hurricanes or fires or any other form of Natural Disaster Delivery). If you want to learn more about those companies, Id highly recommend the Story of Cimarron Firearms on their Youtube channel. Sign up now to get notified of free giveaways and special deals! Cimarron Firearms PPP357N. Seems like a nice wheel gun for the money. I dont know where the hell spawned things come from, but they are awful. Mon thru Fri: The grip on the Pistoleer is two pieces of walnut that include Cimarrons medallion logo. Brass back strap rosewood grips, deep blue, real pretty gun. A takedown Ruger 10/22 and a 200-dollar BATF stamp for a form-1 can build like what Jeremy S built. Based on what Ive seen from Cimarron and Uberti in the past, Im not surprised, but I am appreciative. If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Caliber: .45 Colt Get your primer factory put together down there where regulations are far less onerous and do something about the problem, dag-nabbit! For their newest release, the Pistoleer, Cimarron Firearms has created a budget-minded six-gun modeled closely after the Pre-War Colt Model P. Ive reviewed several Cimarron guns now and the level of historically accurate detail they put in the guns is amazing, and much appreciated.