All Vendor Tables at the show are 6 Foot Tables for all Vendors & Artists. And after a year away, no one is more excited to return to the con scene than cosplayers. We want everyone to feel safe and . San Diego Comic-Con 2021: 21 Must-Have Exclusive Collectibles, Mondo's SDCC Merchandise: Wolverine 1/6 Figure, X-Men Poster, and Fin Fang Foom Tiki Mug, Xbox Game Pass Is Having its Best Stretch Ever, Seth Rogen's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Star-Studded Voice Cast Adds Paul Rudd and More, Ranking the Rocky and Creed Movies From Worst to Best, Attack on Titan Fans Are Desperately Searching for The Final Season Part 3's First Episode Online, $30 Million Worth of Funko Products are Being Sent to a Landfill, IGN has all the Comic-Con at Home coverage you need, the title for the new Dragon Ball Super movie was revealed, The Wheel of Time series finally has a release window, Hideaki Anno has revealed he wants to make more live-action movies post-Evangelion, The Simpsons Hit and Run Designer Wants to See a Remake - IGN Daily Fix. Sam Payne Archie, Josie & The Pussycats Artist That's just a few of the stories to come out of Comic-Con at Home today, with plenty more to look forward to as the show continues. Reads and understands store sales . Go-to place to discover events for more than 20M people globally. Every Friday will be a happy hour from 4 to 7 p.m. In the show, the place she is from is very industrial and rugged and I wanted to incorporate that Steampunky-esque world into her costume, so I redesigned it to fit in that way. Campbell Anime and Comic Kon 2013. Stay up to date with our show, join our mailing list -. If you want Electrical its available for a fee. Gallifrey One is the world's largest and longest-running annual Doctor Who fan convention, a tradition in North American Doctor Who fandom since 1990, usually taking place every February over Presidents' Day Weekend at the Marriott Los Angeles Airport Hotel.. Our next convention, Gallifrey One's Miracle on 34th Street, will . Our location just off Interstate 24 gets you on the road to all of north Tennessee in no time flat. WebSite - Click Here. Clarksville residents will be able to receive up to five free tree seedlings (per person) on March 10 at this year's Arbor Day Celebration at Liberty Park, hosted by The Clarksville Tree Board and Building & Facilities Maintenance, Forestry Division. After that I decided Id do a whole new one. I started in July and I finished last night! Except for this [front] skirt, everything else is handmade. Traders can purchase a whole or half table to come out and show your special collections and even find some new pieces. October 12-15, 2023. Striving to be Tennessee's best and truest comic convention featuring fandoms of multiple genres. Definitely figuring out something that was light enough but strong enough for him to carry me on his back. The most difficult part was figuring out how to manage the weight and make it so I wont die while walking around., Paola Rivera: I have [the tentacles] on a wooden plate, basically, inside the backpack. Clarksvilles comic con Hosted By Mary Stickles. But no now, screw it: I cosplay who I want!, Their dad: Kris has been doing this for about five years, since he was about three. On Saturday, there will be WaterDogs there doing scuba demonstrations, the local LARPing community demonstrating, Merchandise Vendors, food trucks, trading card game tournaments, all ages cosplay contest, painting workshops, Dungeons and Dragons with a Special Guest, and more. We have got 40,000 cities covered worldwide, Discover Online Events - Attend from anywhere , We'll find event recommendations just for you. All Pricing is for the 1 Day Show space. This year [my daughter] picked a few of them! The sword is made out of wood. Convention Scene is the web's leading source for comic book conventions, comic book creator store signings, and much more. Why? January 28, 2023. (CAPER) for the program year 2021-2022. ToyCons.com is a site dedicated to listing all toy conventions around the world. As a long-time collector of comics and pop culture items the promoter brings Tennessee an event that will satisfy any fandom! At Comic Con Stockholm November 3 - 5, you can take part in activities inspired by TV & film, meet popular actors, Comic Artists and digital creators. Shes my favorite DC character. I used hot glue. Please check your email to find a confirmation email, and follow the steps to confirm your humanity. Sat Mar 18 2023 at 07:30 am, Days Inn Clarksville TN, 1100 Hwy 76,Clarksville,TN,United States, Clarksville, United States 1,185 Following. I dont even really consider myself a full cosplayer, since its really just the hat!. Price- $15. It took me like 25 hours. Jay Mean Punisher & Sonic the Hedgehog Artist When hes transforming like halfway. I think its really cool to cosplay half-and-half., Kats Instagram | Angies Instagram | Nelsons Instagram, I usually love to make my cosplays, but I just didnt have time. A year apart made the heart grow fonder, but now theyre back and ready to show off their costumes be they handmade, bought, sourced, or any other combination and celebrate the characters that they love. I walk towards them and I see the light in their eyes, because it makes them think of their childhood. We are very excited for the fans of Clarksville, Tennessee and the surrounding areas.. You can follow him on Twitter @LeBlancWes. We have an amazing line up of Guests & Attractions joining us on March 7, 2020 in the beautiful city of Clarksville, TN, said event promoter Carmine De Santo. E.g. For more information on sponsorship opportunities please, 2023 - LouisvilleCon - Pop Culture Show. Stay tuned with the most relevant events happening around you. Weve been coming to Comic Con for a while and we just said Hey, lets get dressed! One of the challenges was actually trying to find material that matched in color this is a stretch material, this is a non-stretch material. Mafia Mamma - Official Trailer. EXPERIENCE COMIC CON IN STOCKHOLM! Limit- 75. [The costume] took about three months. I saw the art for it and I was like ugh, I need to make that! All of this costume I sewed. It was amazing and fascinating and dramatic and I loved it so I decided to make it. Acclaimed actor, AEW Champion, musician, bestselling author, podcaster, game show host, and television personality Chris Jericho is now bringing his alter ego The Painmaker ClarksvilleCon Comic & Toy Convention (March 2022), Upcoming Florida Comic Book Conventions and More, KnoxvilleCon Comic & Toy Convention (June 2022), Claremont, Cassaday, Darby Allin, Sammy Guevara & MANY More Stars At CCR, The Miami Con Brings The Heat on Feb 27th, NashvilleCon Comic & Toy Convention (May 2022), CA Pops Chocklit Shoppe of Horrors Signing. Letter, Advisory Public Notice - Non-Discriminatory Ad Contracts. St. Patricks Day Events & Celebrations In USA 2023, Easter Weekend Activities in Clarksville 2023. Time Sat Mar 18 2023 at 07:30 am (add to calendar) Google Calendar . A weekly roundup of the best things from Polygon, By submitting your email, you agree to our, The many masks of New York Comic Con 2021 cosplay, Sign up for the It will be located at 1 Public Square and will feature a wide array of goods and food trucks. Vendors! Ive been able to contribute to my community by creating masks for our frontline workers and working with organizations that distribute them., Jenna: We make everybody smile with the Baby Yodas! Movie Nights at the Downtown Commons: This Saturday, you can come see Toy Story 4 at the Downtown Commons starting at 7:30 p.m. Tennessee Kettle Corn will provide popcorn for every movie. All Pricing is for the 1 Day Show space. Register or Buy Tickets, Price information. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. 03 - 05 MARCH 2023. Clarksvillecon will take place on Saturday, March 7, 2020 at the Riverview Inn Hotel. Event starts on Saturday, 18 March 2023 and happening at Days Inn Clarksville TN, Clarksville, TN. This is actually version two. I took pictures with the Sony Alpha x6000. Oh hey, we're New York Comic Con Talk geeky with us in 280 characters or less. Time Each Table comes with 2 Staff Badges. Chairs and blankets are welcome; however, pets, coolers, smoking/vaping, or outside alcohol will not be allowed on site. Thats when all the tattoos come out. From life-size busts of Heath Ledger's Joker to SDCC-exclusive vinyl figures of Saruman, check out the slideshow gallery below for some of the best collectibles being offered this year. It was great seei. My friend called it paper engineering. I drew the rides. Fantastic February at Dallas Comic Show on Feb 19-20th, Dallas Comic Show Returns on February 19-20th, CA Pops Chocklit Shoppe of Horrors Signing. Please make your choice below: The triple crown pavilionholds itself to the highest standard of sustainability. My first ever cosplay was a Slowpoke. There will be food, and prizes for best and worst poker hand. This will be one show not to miss! We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. New York Comic Con 2021 - Sunday (October 10, 2021)$ Support Me: PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sifatrazwan Patreon : https://www.patreon. ARTISTS' ALLEY EXHIBITORS FAN TABLES SMALL PRESS In keeping with our Comic-Con traditions, we are pleased to present the exhibitor list for Comic-Con@Home 2021. IMDb is covering San Diego Comic-Con from our floating studio, the IMDboat, where your favorite actors and actresses will join us for exclusive interviews. A cosplayer dressed as Beta Ray Bill at New York Comic Con 2021. I chose her because shes also a badass. The inaugural Clarksvillecon will be held at the Riverview Inn in . After last year's online festivities, New York Comic Con is back in person. }); 2023 Comic-Cons.xyz. Justine Aten Project: Fiora from League of Legends. newsletter, In The Expanses final season teaser, the endless star wars continue, Acclaimed comic series Saga finally returns this January, The Resident Evil movie reboots first trailer welcomes you to Raccoon City, Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero shows off long-awaited trailer, Critical Roles animated series will open with two previously unrecorded adventures, Marvels brand new Spider-Man comic promised a fresh start but delivered a clone, Blade Runner anime Black Lotus new trailer follows a very special replicant, Watch the Critical Role animated series title sequence, Star Trek: Discoverys season 4 trailer features the anomaly and the return of David Cronenberg, The Animaniacs go Full Thundercat in a new season 2 trailer, Outlander season 6 to introduce the Christie family, causing some conflict, The Expanse is hitting the gas for its final six episodes, Amazons Wheel of Time reveals season 2 details at New York Comic Con, Even the cast of Amazons I Know What You Did Last Summer didnt know the killers identity, Game of Thrones Emilia Clarke hopes her new comic sparks a conversation about menstruation, Shenmue anime director says series will be more accessible than the OG game, Alan Moores bizarre fantasy movie The Show cements his weirdest man alive status, The Sandman audio adaption is an overnight success that took 30 years, My Hero Academias third movie was a challenge to translate into English, Original Ghostbusters director Ivan Reitman haunted son Jasons Afterlife set, The voice of the clone soldiers did the Jawa voice for movie tickets, Demon Slayer: Mugen Trains actors share their favorite moments from production, One Of Us Is Lying is Gossip Girl meets The Breakfast Club, 4400 uses time travel and super powers to explore modern societal issues, Star Trek: Prodigy will explain the franchise to total newcomers, The women of The Walking Dead universe love Princess as much as you, Keanu Reeves immortal warrior comic BRZRKR might be a metaphor for his whole life, Who gets thanked in superhero movie credits is a mystery even to superhero creators, For the first time in 20 years, WWE has a legit competitor, The panels to catch (or stream) at this years New York Comic Con, The jeweler who forged Lord of the Rings One Ring never got to see it, Comic creators celebrate Will Eisners enduring legacy at New York Comic Con. I like making puppets I was an animation student and Ive made films with puppets. 1780 Plantside Dr. Jeffersontown, KY 40299 United States + Google Map. Through thoughtful, green thinking and design, we've achieved our goal of a premiere meeting and event space that will withstand the environmental tests of the future.The triple crown pavilion is a leading destination for conventions. Show Hours 10:00AM - 5:00PM. The inaugural Clarksvillecon will be held at the Riverview Inn in March of 2020 and will feature an array of panels and activities for fans of comic books, toys, pop-culture, cosplay, fantasy and more. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Golden and silver age comics, toys, anime, t-shirts , and more! Thats probably why I avoided superheroes cuz its more of a spandex outfit., The hat took a whole summer. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ We've got Comic Creators, TV/Film Stars, Cosplayers, Anime Actors, Artists, Crafters, Authors, and more. After a year away, cosplayers were ready to show off their hard work and have fun. The LouisvilleCon strives to be Kentuckys best and truest comic con featuring fandoms of multiple genres. GUESTS. Though pandemic restrictions . All Table locations are good locations with ourroom setup. Weekend Top Picks: Return of Downtown Market, Toy Story 4 movie night, and mini comic-con By Angela Peterson May 13, 2021 3:14 pm Sponsored by O'Connor's Irish Pub & Grill This is a great way to gain exposure to over 3000 local attendees. Door prizes will also be given out during the event. The pandemic had a varying effect on the cosplayers we spoke to. Finding this shirt was the most difficult part. Though pandemic restrictions require everyone entering the indoor space to be vaccinated and masked, attendees are more eager than ever to brave the crowds and return to the convention space. Boston St Patricks Day Pub Crawl & Block Party! 701 Henley Street. Here's . Phone (931) 648-4848. I got sticky note pawprints. Learn how your comment data is processed. All Table locations are good locations with our room setup at the show. (view on map), Days Inn Clarksville TN, 1100 Hwy 76,Clarksville,TN,United States, Clarksville, United States. Below, you will find the full list of Exhibitors for this year's Comic-Con@Home. I started sewing [the back] and then ran out of time and just hot glued it. ClarksvilleCon will have exhibitors that cater to a wide-spectrum of interests including: comic books magazines toys video games, movies wrestling sci-fi sports cards, anime manga cosplay artwork sketches apparel. You get green shirts, but theyre not the right colors. On Sunday, May 16, local collectors of cards, miniatures, comics, FunkoPops, games will be able to facilitate fair and just trades in the store. releases, such as the 2019 San Diego Comic Con Pops! I made most of it over quarantine. She picked Batgirl and Spider-Gwen. Clarksville is currently growing at a rate of 1.95% annually and its population has increased by 6.08% since the most recent census, which recorded a population of . Ive always done anime. Visual Artist on Narnia, Thor: Ragnarok, Speed Racer. @NY_Comic_Con. It is built on top of a platform pioneered by AnimeCons.com and FanCons.com and shares the same database, but only lists toy cons (and cons with significant toy programming). Striving to be Tennessees best and truest comic convention featuring fandoms of multiple genres. They will also offer other drink specials. I just got lucky one day and found the perfect shirt. The Knoxville Convention Center. Were dressing up all four days. And the frames and the flags. . It may sound egotistical, but I do it because people react. (opens in new tab) (Los Angeles, California) December 4: Raleigh Comic Book Show. Each Table comes with 2 Staff Badges. I have a piece of thread right now, holding it together. These [Robin ones] took a little over a month, because we had to make the heads and cut their mouths open., Betty: The Riddler one is actually made out of an older build of a jacket of mine., Kat: Im Maki from Jujutsu Kaisen. In addition, a roster of industry professionals and celebrities will participate in panels and meet & greets. I do a lot of foam armor, so that was no biggie to me. Clarksville, Tennessee Area Facilitated various big name Funko Pop! all rights reserved. We made the entire box and we tricked it out for New York Comic Con by adding the lights., Van: [The hardest part was] probably getting the dimensions of something I would fit in. I chose Batman because I love Batman. Subscribed to personalized events updates! Read on. I work with multiple business partners and sponsors. By ClarksvilleNow.com February 19, 2020 10:00 am. Riverfest 33 is this weekend! Tue, Feb 14, 7:00 PM. So we did our cosplays around that.. Listen to NewZee WNZE 105.5 FM and 1400 AM, Weekend Top Picks: Return of Downtown Market, Toy Story 4 movie night, and mini comic-con, UPDATE: Over 7,600 still without power in Clarksville, Montgomery County, UPDATE: 13-year-old boy killed in shooting in north Clarksville, Hazing, underage drinking investigated in APSU cheerleading team, spirit coordinator terminated, Northeast High head football coach dismissed following CMCSS investigation, Northwest guard named Player of the Week after postseason run, Non-Discriminatory Advertising Check out the trailer for Mafia Mamma, an upcoming action-comedy movie starring Toni Collette, Monica Bellucci, Sophia Nomvete, Giulio Corso, Francesco Mastroianni . -, Pop Culture Vendors - Comic Books,Collectibles, Toys, Jewelry, Statues, Apparel, Posters, Local Artists, Crafts & Gaming, Please click on links below to register your table space. Limited Metal Badge/Lanyard Kids VIP. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. Its a legit rugby shirt. This is my first Marvel cosplay, actually. San Diego Comic-Con is virtual for the second year in a row. Organized by Comic City Conventions. Come on out from 8 a.m. to noon. Stay up to date with the show. Grace Gummer, Nick Stahl, Kevin Carroll, and Jacob Buster stopped by TV Insider and TV Guide Magazine's studio at New York Comic Con 2022 to chat Photos: Packers come up short against Giants in London battle Submit a link to your Clarksville Anime, Comic & Toy Con 2022 report, Update Information for Clarksville Anime, Comic & Toy Con 2022. Quality Inn Exit 4. The wings were last night. In addition, a roster of comic industry professionals and fandom-related celebrities are guaranteed in attendance for fans to meet and greet. As long-time fans of comic books, toys, pop-culture, sports cards, manga/anime, wrestling, gaming, cosplay, animation, sci-fi and fantasy, the promoter wanted to bring that style event to Kentucky. Those are her favorites. Located in Frankfort, 10 km from Kentucky State University, Capital Plaza Hotel features a fitness centre, a shared lounge and a bar, as well as free WiFi. And then I constructed everything. Nyke Harewood/Insider. This box actually is designed for me to carry him, as well as actually roll him around. It makes me happy to make other people happy. And also small enough but I could still fit., Im Steampunk Batman. Part of Polygon at NYCC 2021. I designed them. We were gonna do Anime Japan, and its designed to break up so you can actually get it on a plane. Convention Scene is the web's leading source for comic book conventions, comic book creator store signings, and much more. Its a collectors mecca convention located in beautiful Derby City of Louisville, Kentucky. For more information, including additional guests and panelists, visit the Clarksvillecon online. Weekends at the Winery: Beginning this weekend and continuing through October, Beachaven will offer wine, live music from local artists, and food trucks every weekend during business hours. As a hobby designed to be shared and seen, some found the lack of conventions and meetups to be a drain on their inspiration, while others have used the down time to reflect on their hobby and work on their craft. Lists of all the other conventions out there can be found at FanCons.com. Im such a weeb. Entertainment & Recreation Javits Center, NYC newyorkcomiccon.com Joined August 2008. Celebrity Guests! This year's San Diego Comic-Con is digital, much like last year's, but that doesn't mean that heavy hitting collectible makers like Weta Workshop, Sideshow (which is hosting its own event), and Mattel haven't brought premium figures and more to the digital booth table. Im average height not a super teeny tiny person. SUNDAY ALL MILITARY, POLICE, FIRE & RESCUE PERSONNEL, DOCTOR & NURSE, TEACHERSAND Their FAMILIES GET IN FREE ON SUNDAY . Greetings everyone, here are the pictures I took at a little convention in Clarksville, TN. Comic-Con at Home is upon us and that means that so too are highly-detailed statues, maquettes, figures, toys, and more. Sanctuary is located where the Riverside Bicycle Shop used to be. April 2-4, 2021 MTAC Blackjack | April 7-9, 2023 | Nashville, TN MTAC is Tennessee's largest fan-run convention, focussing on Anime, Manga & relevant Popular Arts. I specifically designed it so I could remove characters and put in new ones if I ever wanted. I just wanted to make a big ol Furby., I picked Mayor McCheese, because its funny. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. You see stuff all the time, but then once youre actually looking for it, its like you cant find it., I like winged characters! Join our mailing list -, Interested inSponsorship Opportunities ? Billy Martinez Heavy Metal Artist [Cosplaying] is such a great usage of arts and crafts and creativity. . The pandemic has definitely made me want to cosplay for myself instead of other people. The New Orleans Comic Con takes place Saturday August 12th from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Ausgust 13th from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Where is the Comic Book Show? Letter, Christopher Lee: The Red Power Ranger (Power Rangers in Space), Justin Nimmo: The Silver Power Ranger (Power Rangers in Space), Jim Shooter: Marvels ninth editor-in-chief, oversaw the creation of works including Frank Millers Daredevil series, Greg The Hammer Valentine: WWE Wrestling Hall of Famer, The 501st Legion: An all-volunteer group of Star Wars cosplayers, Advisory Public Notice - Non-Discriminatory Ad Contracts. I actually did a version about two years ago and won New York Comic Con, third place best in show. Please click on the yellow box in the upper right . VIP tickets are also available for $50. Clarksville, TN Comic-Con - Comic Books, Guests, Toys, Attractions, Anime, Video Gaming & Cosplay Conest #clarksvillecon I first started with Edward Scissorhands made out of pizza boxes with the fingers and a trash bag for the body. I chose her because I love her character. Saturday March 18, 2023. Lets put some costumes on and work from there. Because the future of The Triple Crown Paviliondepends on it. Frankfort, KY 40601. google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1919946327748088", As long-time fans of comic books, toys, pop-culture, sports cards, manga/anime, wrestling, gaming, cosplay, animation, sci-fi and fantasy, the promoter wanted to bring that style event to Kentucky. She has two different weapons and I just wanted to make them! Welcome to the Showmasters Events & Massive Events online photo sales. Middle East Film & Comic Con (MEFCC) is the biggest pop culture event in the Middle East. I wanted to do a more modern take rather than actually like a dog., Im Cruella in the 10 seconds shes on top of the car. Science on Tap to explore the myths, mysteries and manhunts of mapping and GIS, Ole Skool Riders MC 25th Anniversary Weekend, You Sleuth Augmented Reality Detective Experience. Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area is an easy drive to the east and Nashville is just 45 minutes southwest of the hotel. Nov 2017 - Mar 2021 3 years 5 months. Clarksville Anime, Comic & Toy Con 2022 July 16-17, 2022 Quality Inn Exit 4 View on Map Clarksville, TN. But to get the same sheen and as close to the same color required shopping at multiple stores, trying to find the right material. Knoxville, TN 37902 United States + Google Map. In the past Ive made a Princess Mononoke costume, and I actually used clay and papier-mch to make the mask. Check out this year's lineup of activities and celebrities here. Its a puppet, so getting it to blink and stuff was the hardest part. Our next 2 Shows will take place on. Vendors! Welcome to Gallifrey One Conventions Thanks for visiting! Were close to Austin Peay State University. And then Drax for three years. Attend, Share & Influence! Comic Convention with Anime and Toy programming. Acclaimed actor, AEW Champion, musician, bestselling author, podcaster, game show host, and television personality Chris Jericho is now bringing his alter ego The Painmaker Clarksville Anime, Comic, & Toy Con (July 2022), Upcoming Florida Comic Book Conventions and More. Catch all of the exciting action at one of the only places in Clarksville to watch the pay-per-view UFC fights! Please click on the exhibiting company name to be taken to their company profile and product listings. CLARKSVILLE, Tenn (CLARKSVILLENOW) - Clarksville is getting its own Comic-Con. WWW.COMICCITYCONVENTIONS.COM for complete details, updates, and More! BrickUniverse LEGO Fan Convention (Memphis, Tennessee), IC Collectors Convention (Nashville, Tennessee), Fanboy Expo Knoxville Convention (Tennessee), BrickUniverse LEGO Fan Convention (Nashville, Tennessee), BrickUniverse LEGO Fan Convention (Chattanooga, Tennessee), Star Wars Celebration 2023 (London, United Kingdom), Heroes Convention (Charlotte, North Carolina). In the meantime, IGN has all the Comic-Con at Home coverage you need, including coverage for panels, trailers, and more. All tables come with 1 Chair. I try to keep updating it. You can also experience world-class cosplay or play new games before anyone else. Please enter a valid email and try again. If you're not caught up with today's Comic-Con at Home news, the title for the new Dragon Ball Super movie was revealed, Amazon's The Wheel of Time series finally has a release window, and Hideaki Anno has revealed he wants to make more live-action movies post-Evangelion. Reach him by email at cwilliams@clarksvillenow.com, Listen to NewZee WNZE 105.5 FM and 1400 AM, UPDATE: Over 7,600 still without power in Clarksville, Montgomery County, UPDATE: 13-year-old boy killed in shooting in north Clarksville, Hazing, underage drinking investigated in APSU cheerleading team, spirit coordinator terminated, Northeast High head football coach dismissed following CMCSS investigation, Northwest guard named Player of the Week after postseason run, Non-Discriminatory Advertising I am dressed up as Wave from Marvel Filipino representation! New York Comic Con. Clarksville, TN 37040 june 3-4, 2023 saturday: 10:30am-6pm sunday: 11:30am-4:30pm vip: sat 10am sun 11am In 2023, Comic Con Stockholm celebrates 10 years and moves to Stockholmsmssan! On Saturday, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. patrons can expect music from Chris Carpenter, and on Sunday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Rachel McCamy will be playing. In addition to the privileges listed above, Kids VIP Ticket Holders will receive a Gift Bag with. Golden and silver age comics, toys, anime, t-shirts , and more! Comic Convention with Anime and Toy programming December 2022. Each of the masks took about three to four months. I just finished this costume last night. I got into cosplay because of Pokmon. Cosplay Contests! Please note: For the safety of our celebrities, vendors, filmmakers, staff and attendees, AS OF NOW we are going to strongly recommend masks to be worn on the show floor during all show hours. Our Comic-Con hub also features the latest trailers, photos, and breaking news from the convention. enable_page_level_ads: true It took a lot of piecing together. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Rotten Tomatoes is compiling all the new trailers from Comic-Con@Home 2021 right here. Jeff Gaither Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clarksville's comic con Mar 18, 2023 - Mar 18, 2023 Clarksville's comic con. ClarksvilleCon is a collectors mecca convention located in the beautiful City of Clarksville, Tennessee. Clarksville Anime, Comic & Toy Con 2022 July 16-17, 2022 Bowling Green Comic & Toy Show 2022 May 28-29, 2022 Nashville Comic & Toy Day 2022 March 20, 2022 Huntsville Comic Con 2022 March 4-5, 2022 River City Comic and Toy Show 2021 December 18, 2021 Nashville Comic & Toy Day 2021 December 4, 2021 Huntsville Comic Con 2021 September 24-25, 2021