. Comcast announced the opening of a new Xfinity Store in Flemington, New Jersey, conveniently located off Route 202. $35,000 - $65,000 a year. Job Summary This is a work from home opportunity. After I hung up from the call I called Comcast to confirm the legitimacy of the promotion and was told by the real Comcast that this was a scam. High school diploma and related experience required. $12.24 per hour. $12/hour base. This phone # was listed on the Internet for Comcast Customer Service. I was scammed out of $600. You heard it here first. Before you get too excited and say, "Sign me up," a little background Job Description Modennews.com . You must enter your full name, email address, and phone number in this section. Full-Time. This job necessitates relevant experience. Click the link in the email we sent to to verify your email address and activate your job alert. Duties include managing accounts by phone, growing accounts via solution-based selling, achieving sales quota metrics, and preparing sales documentation, activity reports, & forecasts. Mike Cavanagh, Senior Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, and APA Executive Champion, shares his thoughts on why it's important to be open when receiving feedback. If I paid $300.00 lowering it by 40%. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. Im glad I came across this page! Jobs; Salaries; . Remote job for candidate who will be responsible for outbound telephone calls to residential or commercial customers for the purpose of prospecting leads, upgrading current customers, and promoting products. By creating this job alert, you agree to the LinkedIn User Agreement and Privacy Policy. If you would like to contact us regarding accommodations for any part of the application or interview process, please contact, open positions and any other general inquiries will not receive a response so please visit our. Today's top 6 Comcast Work From Home jobs in United States. Base Rate: $13.70 Total Targeting Compensation (Base rate plus targeted commission): $22.35/hr Responsible for promoting and selling Comcast products and services that are both current and emerging. NBC Universal, TIME . Based on revenue, Comcast is acknowledged as the largest broadcasting company in the world, with annual revenues of $73 million. Requires a HS diploma/GED, customer service skills, technical proficiency, and 0-2 yrs' exp. Comcast Careers Work from Home. Stay tuned as we craft an insurance event that promises to deliver on the most I was given his number on Facebook by some lady who I cant look up since Facebook has crashed today 10/4/2021. Customer Service Representative (Seasonal / Work From Home) VF Corporation Greensboro, GA. $15 Hourly. Mobile App Developer 9. For immediate assistance, check out the Xfinity Assistant. Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. Was already sitting at my computer, so again out of curiosity, checked my Norton and no alerts or difficulties of any kind, told the caller this curious what his answer would be. Then he changed my passwords. You must find a job that matches your professional and academic background. Per Hour (Employer est. Stated that comcast provided funds to employees to purchase equipment to work form home. Our innovative teams are continually devel I gave my name, social security #, and age during the sign up for a new account. Save time and find higher-quality jobs than on other sites, guaranteed. Then he said he couldnt here me so he would now disconnect. Internships provide hands-on experience for people looking to develop their careers and provide an idea of what itsreallylike to work in a particular field. To begin, Comcast develops incredible technology and entertainment that connects millions of people to the moments and experiences that are most important to them. Appears to be recording responses. Comcast. I was charged $32.13 under "COMCAST". He talks a good game with asking all the right questions just like they would in an interview. They have left me 2 to 3 messages per day trying to gain access. Lady contacted me via google hangouts to do the interview and wanted credit card login information to pay off my loans for me. They are also contacting my mother so It maybe a new scam. A Fortune 50 company, Comcast acquired the global media company NBCUniversal in 2011, and thus, added the production of television shows and feature films to its suite of offerings. googled comcast, was given this phone number which led to scammers. They said that if I did just about anything with my computer I would be putting my computer at risk. I did look him up on the internet and this man talks a very good game. Earn $15.00 per hour Flexible hours (part-time or full-time) Work from home for the entire seasonal assignment GREAT FOOT IN THE DOOR! So, its advisable that you learn about best jobs you can do from home and earn money without stress. February 9, 2023. Did you apply to this job at the employer's site? 5 days working. Zero to two years' experience is required. Foreign accent asked for a false name,I said no doesnt live here then asked me "can you hear meseveral times to which I responded emphatically "yes" each time. Join the Comcast Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available! I do have his phone which is a Florida and that is where is I live. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. and we want you to join our team today!. Also, read about easy online jobs you can do from home with no experience. Weekend availability + 1. Yes, its true! And, as with any job opportunity, there are advantages and disadvantages to consider. Comcast employs nearly 130,000 professionals worldwide and offers an exciting, team-oriented work environment with opportunities in career areas like customer service, computer & IT, administrative, sales, writing, and more. Xfinity Retail Sales Associate - Leominster. Learn more. Per Hour (Employer est. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Virtual Business Sales Representative, Inside Sales, Virtual Customer Account Manager - Small and Medium-Sized Business - Direct Sales, Virtual Business-to-Business Outbound Business Sales Representative - Direct Sales, Virtual Inbound Digital Sales Representative, Virtual Inbound Sales Call Center Representative, Virtual Inbound Sales Bilingual Call Center Representative, Virtual Inbound Sales - Home Security - Call Center Representative, Customer Service Representative - Retention, Customer Service and Experience Representative, Customer Experience Repair Representative, Job Categories for Remote, Part-Time, Freelance, and Flexible Jobs, New Remote Work From Home and Flexible Jobs, Find Remote Work From Home and Flexible Jobs By Location. Full-time, work-from-home opportunity. We have made changes to keep employees safe so response and call times may be longer than usual. Browse 47 COMCAST HOME jobs ($14-$37/hr) from companies with openings that are hiring now. The scammer inboxed back and asked if I had the hangouts app, I downloaded it and was provided a code to give to a "John Ennis", the hiring manager at Comcast." Meet Brittany, a Comcast Communications Technician. The voicemail said it was someone from Comcast calling because they couldnt reach me about my appointment. Increasing your skill set is always a plus and boosts your chances of landing the job you want. Calling his phone number: 800-934-6489 gives a response identical to the real Comcast. Received call from a person with a heavy accent stating they are from Comcast and had a special where if I paid $480 up front then I would be covered for 6 months, then the price would be $80 per month for a two year contract. Bernard Hart was mine as well. To be hired for the data analyst position at Comcast, you must have a Bachelors degree and a few years of experience in a related field. The answer is a qualified yes. Here are 20 work from home Comcast jobs opportunities. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. This position entails responding to technical inquiries, resolving and troubleshooting product issues, and providing customer support. Phone call, Caller ID showed "COMCAST". Are you a current student or recent graduate? These Platforms are rapidly advancing in terms of new features, focusing on simplicity, control, and reliability for consumers. A community that reflects your values and inspires others to make a positive impact. Yes, sounded too good to be true. May be asked to work in alternate stores outside . Tell your friends about FlexJobs via email. Remember that not all work-from-home opportunities are created equal. Had never heard of this, and seemed very unlikely. You must list the major programs you attended in reverse chronological order in the employment section. Candidate will achieve or exceed sales targets while interacting with new and existing customers, demonstrate consultative sales techniques, and offer customer assistance for non-sales calls. The British Broadcasting Corporation ( BBC) is the national broadcaster of the United Kingdom, based at Broadcasting House in London, England. For this position, you will need a high school diploma and a few years of experience. High level performance may lead to long term employment in . This necessitates the inclusion of information about your language abilities. Before you get too excited and say, Sign me up, a little background information is definitely required . Weekend availability. When they sign up, they get up to 30% off, and you get a free month worth $24.95! Comcast follows all local and state regulations/laws regarding minimum wage. This includes managing customer issues as well as dealing with escalated issues and relationships. Lastly, ensure you visit the Moden News homepage and also check out ourJobs in USAcategory, for more essential information. Get a free, personalized salary estimate based on today's job market. Since I already had an open account, this should have been obvious to them that this wasnt legal, and other means of identification should have been used, but clearly, none were. Another man got on the phone and tried to tell me about my internet connection at home with Comcast. Wants you to provide a credit card or a bank account WITH YOU PERSONAL LOGIN AND PASSWORD. Comcast $15 bucks an hour training and $25.00 per hour job working from home. Then I said I dont have Comcast then I noticed name so I called them told them letter was sent to wrong address. Build a positive work relationship with customers to enhance the image and public perception of a company. Duties include meeting or exceeding sales targets, communicating with new & existing customers by phone, educating customers on company products & services, and selling company services & products. A Bachelors degree, relevant experience, and leadership abilities are required. To work as a customer service representative at Comcast, you must have a high school diploma and some experience in a related field. Jared is a finance intern at Comcast and currently attends The Ohio State University. Also scary that there would be those that would follow the callers instructions, not knowing that Caller ID can be faked. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and . Social Media Strategist 5. ), $16.00 Find job postings near you and 1-click apply! Search and apply for the latest Comcast work from home jobs. Click to update: https://www.login.comcast.net/update-email.comcast.html. Comcast Remote Work From Home jobs. Per Hour (Employer est. He need to be stopped this is ridiculous. However, this was not going to cost me anything because they were going to put the money for the card in my bank account, which totally dont make sense for me to buy this card for them to install something on the computer that they were going to send to me. This is getting old! Your response will be removed from the review this cannot be undone. AL, AR, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, MS, TN, SC. KEY NOT FOUND: ei.filter.lock-cta.message. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. I did not send a copy of my ID. The service Consultant job entails responding to complaint resolutions, correcting billing discrepancies, educating customers, and providing customer assistance. Comcast 3.7. Job email alerts. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job.