I reserve the right to turn down a commission. 1-800-669-6820 (TTY) Do NOT use personal use commissions for commercial purposes without permission from me. Fully rendered Bust - $25 Half body - $35 Full body - $45. $15. [,jH IqFIr6P Y-cki@m%@llr;_wxVU7,i$TKWLJ\wgyHp;11E&^G2@j1>-G:Yz@m@:rRTk=k1u?"&2U:nUfi^BcHYuM&x\>p3oa>N=vyA-y^ P*1}o{GuRoQIM9n? First,you can either dm me in any of my socials letting me know your interested in commissioning me or replying to any "open commission sheet" post I made saying your interested and I'll be direct-messaging you in that website I post it that sheet in. . + Returning clients can get a discount around 10% Note: we can discuss about different coloring style so the prices may varied. Price might vary depending on the style's complexity. (Read below ), | TOONY - 35USD | CANDY - 33USD | COMICO - 30USD |. Commission sheet Bust up. Made with Carrd . NO dibujar situaciones o mensajes racistas, xenofbicos, homofbicos, transfbicos o discriminacin de cualquier tipo. to avoid having to take too many commissions and risking another injury, i've decided to raise my prices instead. Rest assured, if there'll be any delays I'll update my social medias about it. You may remind me every so often that the commission is due in so many days and I will allow you to ask for progress every 3 days if not already given by me. * below are examples of characters I designed for myself and their character sheets that you may commission for yourself! For claritification on what I'm okay and not okay with when it comes to NSFW, please dm me! Where can I see announcements for current clients, open slots, etc.? /FitWindow true ; The artist will not accept this background request. Overly detailed concepts = The artist will refuse to take any complex concepts such as Fantasy/Sci-fi/Medieval (specifically DND/FF14 etc. i'm a 20-year old self-taught artist from the philippines!i currently work as a freelance artist, making assets for different indie games and streamers on twitch/youtube!i also stream on twitch sometimes so feel free to drop by when you can! you will either be 1st or on a waitlist in order for me to finish previous customers, if accepted ( i will let you . I only accept payments through Wise & Paypal Commission status: OPEN. In here you will know the kind of artwork I can do. I frequently update the commission queue page for any current client reminders like days off, commission statuses, and for any open slots! I'm exploring doing animated start/end screens for twitch as well as illustrations, so please keep an eye on if you're interested! Do you accept NSFW commissions? Example 3. . +3-5* USD each, CHARACTER DESIGN have a character but have no idea what you want them to look like? Hello! ) or https:// means youve safely connected to the .gov website. -Art that promotes hate speech. Once all done, we settle payment and I email you the drawing! I'm not good at expressing what I want for my commission, how can I show you what I want to be drawn? $200 - $300: 2jt - 3jt: Costume & Outfit Design (Mannequin shape, Front & back view, with Costume / Outfit) . that's my oc/my sona of sorts! Made with Carrd . devianart; pixiv; artstation; Portofolio; Price List; Term of Condition; Maximal revision only 4 times, more than that add addittional fee +50%/revision. T: 200+ ($100-$150). -Once the sketch is approved any further changes to the line art and/or colouring will cost an extra fee depending on what needs to be redone. I can send you websites that may help, if you wish! -OCs. -Start your message by telling me the type of commission you want (ej. -Complex backgrounds. Please no sudden rushing of progress unless you've specified beforehand that it is needed before a deadline. - I WILL NOT ACCEPT NFT (Non-Fungible Token) / CRYPTOCURRENCY. All general commissions are for personal use only! -You will receive progress pictures of the lineart, coloring and background phases. Find your nearest EEOC office Along with it are .psd/.sai/.clip files (upon request) and an invoice with the client's (user)name. Instagram; Toyhouse; PayPal; Discord; Twitter; Back; About me! message me in any of my socials so we can settle details for the commission or fill in the google form below! Click herefor information about submitting comments to the mayor and city council members. County Continuation Sheet Federal Id Mail Code Agency Name And Address Trans Description Trans Amount Earning Month: 01/2023 386004832 001 Alcona County Treasurer County Primary 243,378.78 PO Box 40 County Local 162,092.71 Lincoln MI 48742-0040 Urban Primary 8,321.69 Urban Local 2,735.24 LRP County Primary 4,040.36 LRP County Local 2,690.91 You couldnt ask for a better or broader background in law, government and civil rights to lead the EEOC in the Charlotte District. She was a summa cum laude graduate of The Ohio State University and received her law degree from Yale Law School. Rader said, I am honored to join the EEOC and look forward to working with its dedicated staff to accomplish the Commissions important mission of preventing and remedying unlawful employment discrimination. Prices; Sketch Bust$5 Half body$10 Full body$15. You can also send me reference images (e.g. Original illustration artwork / commission / design by @SHiRoyuki003 . - Do not send your payment until your request for commission has been approved by the artist. No refunds will be given once the full piece is received as I have no means of sending it.REVISIONS AND UPDATES Update photos will be provided for approval after each step in the process (sketch, line art, coloring, details) for approval. SUPER DEFOME Chibi (OPEN)Digital art portfolio: Click here, Every Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri @ 3:30PM - 9PM [Afternoon & Evening] Day-off - Every Sat, Wed & Sun Philippine Time (PHT), UTC +8 . < more about me >. - The artist has the right to turn down requests. Usage Policy - I hold all the copyrights to any artworks I made. -Let me know if you want the work to be kept on private, and I will not post it on my social media. For colors, please avoid being vague and be as detailed - sending hex codes or swatches are the most helpful! Missis Maple 2020. /NonFullScreenPageMode /UseNone unless the client explicitly requests not to beforehand. The Flip Sports Card & Collectibles Trade Show, Gardendale Civic Center, 857 Main Street Gardendale, Alabama 35071. I have a lot of my character design sheets, so you can check my tumblr here. 1-844-234-5122 (ASL Video Phone), Call 1-800-669-4000 +$40-$45 per extra character/person +40 complicated background. Made with Carrd . Anything under is all upfront. % 39pln/9usd. . ^^ Please make sure the art you're going to provide is proportional to the art you wish to have in return OTL! I'm currently trying to manage health conditions I currently have and I want to prioritize my well-being too. Commission Sheet. ADDITIONAL FEES In some cases, prices might be higher (5-20 usd additional) depending on the complexity of the character or (for complex background commissions) the background. refuse difficult revisions. I hope we can communicate properly so I can give you a piece deserving of your payment and a piece that'll be satisfying. Commission Sheet. Knees up - $18. Welcome to my commission carrd! Rude behavior will not be tolerated and will be dropped from my queue regardless of whether or not the piece is in progress. +Additional BG work - Starting around 10~20USD. > i'm currently an artist doing commissions and i'm also one of the regular channel artists for several twitch streamers at the moment working on emotes, icons, etc. Half Body. | TOONY - 35USD | CANDY - 33USD | COMICO - 30USD |+Simple background shapes/patterns is free. The work will be posted on my social media unless requested not to by the commissioner. Showing 1 to 7 of 7 entries. -You will receive progress pictures of the lineart, coloring and background phases. You may remind me every so often that the commission is due in so many days and I will allow you to ask for progress every 3 days if not already given by me. Each segment can be interchanged with one another. more info; Made with Carrd . Betsy Rader fills the needs of this position in every way, said Burrows. For Deaf/Hard of Hearing callers: My name is Missis Maple. Artwork commissioned will not come with watermarks so it is highly encouraged I'm at least credited in descriptions. The commission art is for personal uses only (e.g. She is a former news reporter and earned a B.A. please read carefully if you're planning to commission! As of this time, I do! Bust/Icons - $10. Depends! WHAT DO YOU USE FOR ART? Art that will be used for commercial purposes will be priced differently so it is important you specify if it'll be used for that reason. Commission Sheet. - You may repost my art with my social media credit link to direct me. Commissions will be sent via e-mail or WeTransfer link, after the payment is done. Learn More; Rendered_ 0 1. If you need/want the art by a certain time, please inform me so I can put you up as priority if I can!RECEIVING The art piece/s will be sent through E-MAIL ONLY to preserve image quality. Finalmente, asegrate de describir a detalle lo que quieres. I am a freelance / hobbyist illustrator based in the Philippines. NO copiar el estilo de alguien ms, ni calcar o colorear la ilustracin de alguien ms. Hi, I'm a 20+ year old digital nsfw transgressive artist. Clients who wish to ask for a NSFW commission need to confirm their age before discussing any further details with any supporting info or documents/IDs. character sheet commissions & character design commissions! Prices: [only simple backgrounds] Bust or Icon Half-body Full body; Chibi: 5$ 13$ 15$ Full render [Shadows, highlights, and effects.] =YKm}6"lC=j41V6D1\8obOCy9.6xtR.eyd,k^kqUdx1C3( \%1 ;8wcIKHOx$vIgl. CHIBI (all are 20USD and additional character or BG is +5USD), PIXEL ANIMATION (all are 30 USD , Additional characters or BG are 5USD ). I am honored to be selected as district director for the Los Angeles District, said Park-Gonzalez. use commissioned pieces/emotes for promotional purposes (such as this commissions website, portfolios, etc.) /Pages 2 0 R -The art process will take 1-2 weeks depending on style, details, complexity and/or availability. Frequently Asked Questions, District Directors to Oversee Charlotte and Los Angeles Districts, Commissioner Charges and Directed Investigations, Office of Civil Rights, Diversity and Inclusion, Management Directives & Federal Sector Guidance, Federal Sector Alternative Dispute Resolution, EEOC Announces Two Key Staff Appointments. Stay connected with the latest EEOC news by subscribing to ouremail updates. << A: $5-$10. Each segment can be interchanged with one another.The prices can be seen from the artwork samples and then totaled at the end. 5 0 obj > here are the available categories for commissions available! We can start by knowing what are my Do and Donts first. All general commissions are for personal use only! Head shot - 50USD Half-body - 65USD Full Body - 75USD+Additional BG work - Starting around 10~20USD. 1-844-234-5122 (ASL Video Phone) -References (clear photos) and description must be sent (to [emailprotected]) in order to start the commission.-Commissions must be payed up front or 50% before the sketch phase starts and the rest (50%) before sending the final piece.-The sketch will be sent for revision (3 times max), where changes can be made before moving on to the line art.-Once the sketch is approved any further changes to the line art and/or colouring will cost an extra fee depending on what needs to be redone.-No refunds once the sketch is approved.-I have the right to decline any request if it makes me feel uncomfortable and stop/cancel a commission due to rude/inappropiate behaviour.-I'll keep you updated via email or dm's and will sent you the final piece via email.-After the commission is completed I will, most likely, post the art on my social media and use it for my portafolio.-Commissions are for Personal Use ONLY.-Give credits if posted on social media, please :).-The art process will take 1-2 weeks depending on style, details, complexity and/or availability. WELCOME! I can choose to reject your commission for any reason. Rader most recently served as a regional director for the Office for Civil Rights of the U.S. Department of Education, responsible for enforcement of civil rights laws in educational institutions throughout Ohio and Michigan. /ViewerPreferences << - 20~35USD + Returning clients can get a discount around 10%Artist's Note: Prices will be varied upon the extras. additional details can affect the cost and can be discussed through DM. Update pics will have a watermark. You choose your lines first, your colors and finally any additional items (Backgrounds+styles). Reference Sheet (CLOSED) 4. Commission Structure The sheet works in a modular way. -Specify the pose and emotion that will be portrayed (please send images I can use as reference so I don't misunderstand your order). NEYU'S COMMISSION SHEET. The artist will decline this offer to mint it in an NFT, and it will not work on this. I create illustrations of original and fan art content. Commission types: 1. Due to a recent wrist injury and general life stuff, there might be some delays but at the bottom of the page is my general work schedule! This is my first time commissioning and I'm not sure about the process, how does it work? message me for a commission ( be prepared - tell me what type of commission you want eg. Notice! City council members serve for a 4 year term. Welcome to my commission carrd! Right to use the illustration commercially (e.g. i'm rinko (they/he)! umontortle. Elections for the mayor and city council members are held during November of odd-numbered years. -Furry. Adding characters will add 2 keys per character to the price. Character Illustration (OPEN) 3. De esta forma, tu comisin ser exactamente lo que tienes en mente. instead! ) Request to draw real-life people. in history and Spanish from the University of California at Berkeley. reference sheets. I strictly do not accept R18+ requests from minors. Las comisiones sern enviadas va e-mail o link de WeTransfer, luego de que el pago se haya realizado. hello! , Every Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri @ 3:30PM - 9PM [Afternoon & Evening] . + Minimal Background Props I cannot draw: ( ) NSFW Content (Nude models included) NSFL Content (Gore) Realism Offensive Materials Group characters of interactions Heavy/Complex designs: = Mecha [Robotic parts] = Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Medieval armors = Fully-designed Anthromorphic = Overly old characters. Overly detailed background (Read below ) = Detailed work such as many items placed, cityscapes, forests/grassfields, seas/oceans, rooms, houses etc. endobj COMMISSION SHEET. Sketch. Full body + Front/Back - 160USD + Additional Extras (Doodles, BG, etc.) home; Facebook; Twitter; Reddit; TikTok; Email: [email protected] Discord: chibi chan#4480. more info; more info; FULLBODY. Clients may post the artwork on their personal platform with credits. an icon, half body, lineart, etc.). Reproduction/redistribution of any sort for the purposes of making NFTs (non-fungible tokens) or any cryptocurrency-related practice is strictly prohibited. I do animated emotes frame-by-frame! for them! You choose your lines first, your colors and finally any additional items (Backgrounds+styles). Mientras trabaje en tu comisin, estar actualizando constantemente sobre avances, para que puedas darme tu opinin al respecto. >> I can change some details in the illustration during its progress. Example 2. - Any form of advertisements or profits involved with Crytocurrency / NFTs is prohibited. The work will be posted on my social media. Lets talk about the process.First ,you can either dm me in any of my socials letting me know your interested in commissioning me or replying to any open commission sheet post I made saying your interested and Ill be direct-messaging you in that website I post it that sheet in.Then once we are now in contact, you may now list the details you like in the illustration like who are the characters (and if theres a reference sheet for those characters or I would need to make one for you according to what the list of details you like in that character), what is the setting (where its located, what mood is it and what the character doing ), and if its a fullbody,half, chibi , pixel and does it have background or noneAfter thats Done Ill be sketching the drafts according to the details you have told me and let me know if theres any changes or none. i use a huion kamvas 16 pro and i usually draw in paint tool sai 2 and clip studio paint!WHY DID YOUR COMMISSION PRICES CHANGE? Commission Sheet. Send the form via Twitter DM (@Sanjuuko) or email ([emailprotected]). We can discuss the final pricing before the commission, if needed.PROCESS/WORK HOURS Please no rushing! Prices vary due to complexity, size, etc. This section is for reference sheet of your character designs. < check out my other commission site for more options! Please provide any visual references, either pre-existing or similar images. This section is for simple character design in portrait/landscape illustration. and not be reuploaded or claimed. General Terms - All drawings will be made Digital. I am delighted to have Christine Park-Gonzalez lead our Los Angeles District, said EEOC Chair Charlotte A. Burrows. . VTuber models are considered commercial use commissions. Dm if you're interested #commisionsopen #ArtCommission #artph . For really big commissions such as multiple illustrations or Live2D models, it will normally take a month or more depending on the pre-existing queue or complexity of the piece. Payments will be made once I finish the sketch or piece as a whole, and when we've reached an agreement. IMPORTANT CLIENT REMINDERS Please do NOT claim, edit, trace, modify, or alter the piece in any shape or form outside of basic saturation changes, resizing, or making it transparent. -After the commission is completed I will, most likely, post the art on my social media and use it for my portafolio. (Read below ) = Any celebrities, actual person, influencers, etc. 50% of the price is added for every additional character. Previous Next. April 14-15 AL, Gardendale (North Birmingham). The Los Angeles District includes Central and Southern California, Southern Nevada, Hawaii, and the U.S. territories of Guam, American Samoa, Wake Island, and the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands with offices in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Diego, and Honolulu. after the piece is already half-way done! My Price Sheet My Art Style. << USD CLP; headshot: $10: $10.000: bust up: $19: $18.000: half body: $27: $25.000: full body: $38: $35.000: chibi (full body) $15: $14.000: . Feel free to send me a written descrition of what the character looks like or send me reference images of what clothing they wear, their hair style, eye color, etc. Royalties may or may not be applied depending on the usage. emotes, chibis, etc.). Overly detailed background (Read below ), Request to draw real-life people. III. 8. >> If revision is necessary and payment hasn't been made yet, client has the right to cancel the commission with no cancellation fee. No other payment plans as well. You can send me a rough drawing of what you want! -No reposting without proper credit to me (you may own this art but you did not draw it), -You will get 2 free revisions after that they are 10 dollars each. My art style fluctuates a lot, so please please be updated with it, or feel free to ask me whether I'm capable of mimicking/doing the style you wish. /PageMode /UseNone ------------------------------------------------------------------ Please feel free to ask me in a dm on any of socials any further questions you may have!SCHEDULE (GMT+8). REFERENCE SHEETS. (PayPal and CuentaRUT). -You will receive a sketch portraying your ideas, corrections to the sketch will be made if you so desire. - I am planning to limit commission slots from 10 to only 5 at a time starting August 2022 in preparation for me coming back to school! VII's COMMISSION SHEET. If you wish to commission me a NSFW that can be negotiated but of course I have a fixed base price. Illustrations that will be used for commercial purposes won't come with a watermark. She was admitted to the bars of the State of Ohio and of the U.S. Supreme Court. an icon, half body, lineart, etc.). 1 0 obj So far I only do commissions for Humanoids, I don't know how to draw furry. Thank you! New wonderland of warm and cute works. These styles are just for an example on how I draw in general. bust up or chibi ) show me reference photos. - I've moved and added new commission types to my new streamer asset commission site, please check it out if you're interested! info@eeoc.gov -Incest/abusive ships. A lock ( Share sensitive You are also allowed to pester me the day before the commission is due if I don't have it done already :)-PayPal only, -Anime style -replicating other styles -characters from media -real people, -Explicit nsfw or gore-Someone else's oc (unless permission is given) -Heavy realism -offensive or harmful pieces. Do NOT send payments on links such as my twitch donation panel or on my ko-fi!