Above know-how and delight in the job, those who apply online for Continental Airlines careers should enjoy customer service. What It Takes To Become a Continental Airlines Flight Attendant Being a flight attendant is a multi-task job requiring many skills. Pilot Employment at Allegiant Air. A large network of vision service providers and financial allowances are available through our low-cost vision plan option. Continental Airlines Flight Attendants earn $50,000 annually in Houston, TX, or $24 per hour, which is 27% higher than the national average for all Flight Attendants at $38,000 annually and 28% lower than the national salary average for all working Americans. The sales representatives and customer service representatives can earn extra bucks as incentives depending upon the tickets they book or sell. Original Price $7.50 This summary of job duties indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job classification. Flight attendants will be away from home for several consecutive days at a time. WebFlying one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world to destinations spanning a network spread over six continents, the Singapore Girl is an internationally-recognisable icon , Job Description Businessclassconsolidator.com, Posted: (11 days ago) Summary of Essential Job Responsibilities (10% off), Sale Price $14.00 I was hired after my second interview. Start Your Application! For certain entry-level positions, particularly flight attendant, Continental Airlines may send questionnaires as part of the interview process. We have over 90,000 email subscribers in 100 countries and look forward to helping you earn your wings. Since I was so well-prepared, I was offered a flight attendant job by Skywest on the spot! In anticipation of acquiring several new airplanes, including the new 787 Dreamliner, Continental is looking for talented, conscientious, safety and service-minded individuals to join our team as Flight Attendants. Is there a list of airports that wich Continental flies out of? April 18, 1985 12 AM PT. We have over 90,000 email subscribers in 100 countries and look forward to helping you earn your wings. The seller might still be able to personalize your item. In addition to your eligible travel dependents benefits, youll be awarded 12 one-way Buddy Passes each year. Option to join over 4,500 premium exercise studios with up to 70% discounts on most memberships. The Frontier Airlines Flight Attendant (FA) is essential to maintaining the well-being, safety . See popular questions & answers about AllSec Technologies. The salary trajectory of a Flight Attendant ranges between locations and employers. Apply and submit your resume online to begin your journey of becoming a Spirit Flight Attendant. Once onboard our aircrafts, guests experience a unique taste of our islands through the service of our flight attendants. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Updated August 20, 2019. careertrend. Exclusive Team Member rates are available to you through the various groups we partner with to provide you the lowest discounts on perks such as gym memberships, healthy meal deliveries and so much more! Fill out the requested information. Working Hours @ Continental Airlines:- Working hours varies by job titles. Required fields are marked *. Buzz: Continental supplies a host of technology and system components, This is how Continental contributes to the Ford Mach-E, This is how much Continental contributed to the new BMW iX, Continental Makes Sustainable Mobility Possible, Extreme E: Off-road Electric Racing Series with Electric SUVs and Tire Technology from Continental, Filling up with electricity made easy with or without a cable, Transformation - Taking Off into the Future, Electric Cars Are Not Enough: Combining Drive Technologies to Mitigate Climate Change, 3D Experience without Special Glasses with Touch Function, Get the best sound even without speakers. You can unsubscribe from job alert emails any time. Continental is receiving awards as an employer all over the globe. Per diem is at $1.80 for each trip hour. The headquarters for Continental Airlines are in Houston, Texas, United States. AirlineCareer.com is an award-winning aviation website that has been providing flight attendant jobs resources and hiring information since 1998. Employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a four and one half-week unpaid training program in Houston, Texas. $4.95, $5.50 Some related job titles are . Continental Airlines Careers Flight Attendant, Continental airlines flight attendant jobs. Maintained quite the knowledge of safety, emergency procedures. Flight attendants are responsible for the safety of customers onboard the aircraft and providing best in class customer service.". You're a natural people pleaser. Workers are responsible for seeing to customer needs during flights. Does shopping on Etsy help support small businesses? The best flight attendants are friendly and remain calm even in times of stress. Orlando, FL: Held in Orlando, FL, with hotel accommodations provided for the duration of training. flight attendant resume and cover letter templates. Save more with healthcare and dependent care flex spending accounts. Air North Air Hostess Careers Opportunity. As such, the company must be extra vigilant against drug use. Learn more about who we are and what it's like working at Southwest. The rewarding feeling of graduating and flying once you've successfully completed our Flight Attendant training program. I had a chance to open a Champs Sporting Goods store, as the first woman to be an owner and manager of a Champs Sporting Goods store. Air Hostess Employment at Air North. Its also home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care. November 30, 2022. I want to apply,i am a degree holder,i leave in Nigeria and am Forty years plus.I have Nigerian passport.What can i do to qualify.Thanks. Visit the Amazon Flight Attendant Gift Catalog. Learn How to State Your Case and Earn Your Raise, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. I have a friend based in nigeria that would want to apply for this job but doesnt possess a valid American visa. $14.50, $24.17 Hawaiian Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs openings Information. Good day sir, am so much interested in the job, but can not speak those other languages well, but i know within a short period of time, i will pick, i believe your office has a good mind as to help out a poor girl, as i look foreward to a favourble reply. Job Description Careerbliss.com. Continental Airlines will assign your initial base. Legally authorized to work in the United States * Must be in possession of a valid United States or . Continental started out as one of the smaller carriers in the United States, known for its limited operations under the regulated era that provided very fine, almost fancy . Dont know if you have any Flight Attendants, but that would be my first choice. The airline is based in Las Vegas and flies workers to sensitive government installations in windowless 737s. Currently a field operator at a major refinery in the Corpus Christi area. Get started with your application! If youre ready to work on some of the best aircraft in the world, join our team of Tech Ops experts and help keep our fleet in tip-top shape. Like most FA positions, you'll need a high school degree to apply. We strive to focus on representation of underrepresented groups in leadership roles, accelerating movement & building skill to advance career paths, and creating an environment that supports all Team Members for who they are to bring their best to the work each and every day. Santa Clara, CA. Email us at JobAccommodations@united.com if you're in need of such an accommodation. 79% feel they are paid fairly. Providing your peace of mind is an essential component to our benefits package and Spirit is proud to provide you basic life insurance coverage at no cost to you, and supplement buy-up options for yourself and your loved ones. $15.25, $16.94 After reviewing your application, you'll complete a recorded video interview with HireVue. There are annual increases through the 16th year. $28.50, $30.00 Flight Attendant Average Salary at Continental Airlines, Continental Airlines Flight Attendant without location (56 salaries), Browse Continental Airlines Salaries by Job Title . 85% above the national average. A fun, immersive training program, designed so you succeed at becoming a Spirit Flight Attendant. United Continental Airlines, the second largest airline in the world has a lot of jobs to offer the aspiring candidates. Spirit is pleased to provide a comprehensive EAP Program. Hawaiian Airlines Flight Attendant Requirements. The airline is doing quick hires in different positions - airport operation, food services, pilot, flight attendant, network operation, reservations, flight operations, information technology, administration and management. Flight attendants may fly domestically and internationally. This Continental Airlines career garners salary packages of around $40,000 a year. To become the worlds greatest airline, we need the greatest benefits. There are hundreds of airplanes in the Continentals fleet. Apply by submitting your resume online. This Continental Airlines career garners salary packages of around $40,000 a year. To avoid burdening hiring personnel with questions, the company website provides access to updates. At Continental, we recognize that one of our greatest assets is our people. From calming the nerves of first-time flyers to making sure everyone gets to their destination safely, our Flight Attendants take pride in their roles every step of the way. Candidates often hear back about a job interview within two weeks of submitting a Continental Airlines application. We invest in organizations that have a meaningful social impact on the lives of Children and Families, Service Members and the Environment, through Team Member volunteerism, monetary, and in-kind donations. Our first priority is getting our Guests and Team Members to their destinations safely and reliably. It only takes 5 minutes! - CareHealthJobs. Declarations of Continental AG pursuant to Section 161 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG) of previous years: Defining personalities behind the success story, The Continentalers: Self-Image and the Interests of the Workforce Over the Course of Time, Caoutchouc the metamorphosis of a key raw material for Continental, The Continental Tire: the Continuous Reinvention of a High-Tech Product, The Continental Share: Life Cycles of a Security in the Changing Capital Market Development, From Local Trademark to Global Brand Brand and Marketing in Continentals History, Continental as a global company.