And you think you can stop it? Sarah Fier: I think someone struck a deal with the Devil. Were going to kill Sheriff Goode, and were going to save Shadyside. Maybe not today. Sheriff Nick Goode: [to Deena] Youre going to be famous! Its still too big. C. Berman: Which is why I dont want that thing near me. This scene entitled Nightmares. In this scene, a child explains that they have had a very bad dream involving standing hundreds of feet in the air after a building has collapsed around them. How could I ever repay you? Cindy Berman: [to possessed Tommy] F***ing die?! She was right, all this time. Sarah isn't the big bad. He blocks our well, clogs it with our sin. Local d**e slays girlfriend, friends, brother. Why would she want me dead?Gary: Oh, no. Its bigger than a tape deck. The films arrive on . Good girl. They lead us like lambs to the slaughter and expect us to just follow. Thank you? Normal people turn into psychos. Is it so wrong for a father to wish his daughter to wed?Sarah Fier: And leave you alone to eat up all the bacon? Her heart stopped. Copyright 2023 | All Rights Reserved | All images are copyright of their respective owners | Stock images by Depositphotos, See more Fear Street Part One: 1994 Quotes, 'The truth will come out. I mean, God knows its been hard sinceZiggy Berman: Since what? She doesnt have time for most people.Josh: I know. JOIN NOW Watch the Entire Trilogy Now The Devil has come and cast his darkness over us. I love you! Look at me. Deena: We can end the curse by reuniting the hand with the body. Where to . Is that a real thing, boss? Deena: Its just like Kate said. The play tells the story of four unnamed characters. Heather: [First lines] It began as a prank and ended in murder. Power, prosperity, legacy. Move back to the settlement. And now Father is sick. A smart and subversive twist on slasher horror, Fear Street Part II: 1978 shows that summer camp has never been scarier thanks to stellar performances from Sadie Sink, Emily Rudd, and Ryan. But someday, itll be you. I confess I confess! Then that person kills and murders. Lizzie: Shes not just an old lady. Its camp, but looks like she drew all over it. You dont want to corrupt her virgin ears. Unfortunately, because of copyright restrictions, we cannot sell to persons in your country. Its never over. Okay? And then we use that to lure them into the stores, and thenMartin: Welcome to the clink, m**herf***er.Josh: The killers will be locked up, then its just us versus Goode. You remember when we used to have fun? Cindy Berman: [referring to Nurse Lane] Maybe she was on something.Joan: Drugs are peaceful, not violent.Cindy Berman: Im not talking about marijuana. I thought this was a cool speech but I wished she would have named Goode as her accomplice. R.L. Welcome to Shadyside. Yes but it was 1666, therefore if she did, he would have denied it and because he was a man people most likely would have believed him. Genre: Dramatic I pledge allegiance to the flag of thewait a minute. What if thats not who I want to be? The truth shall be your curse. Kate: Its just fun.Deena: Its sick.Simon: What? Fear Street: 1978 (2021) Movie Script Shadyside, small-town America. I am no lamb. Oh, and she had a sweet voice. But when another Shadysider is possessed with the urge to kill, the fun in the sun becomes a Read allShadyside, 1978. Low-brow horror. Ziggy Berman: My sisters in the toilet!Gary: What? Which one of us is valedictorian, again? That this town, this place was cursed. My own father said so. Because it was not just a dalliance.Solomon Goode: I see. And the widow fixed her with witchcraft? Did you like it? Drugs baby, drugs. Kris Kringle (Richard Attenborough) is confronting Dorey Walker (Elizabeth Perkins) on her belief, or rather her disbelief, in Santa Claus. This monologue is not from a play; it is a standalone piece. Ziggy Berman: Nick, this isnt your fault.Young Sheriff Nick Goode: But not you! I will show them what youve done. Its been so long. Go as far as you can, and hope a bus doesnt hit you on the way out. Could of just said that and said dont belive me check his basement, I get those goosebumps every time yea when you come around yea, Me too, I had chills when I first heard it. And she made me watch as she lay with the Devil.Mad Thomas: Who? All together, Fear Street Part 1: 1994 has a soft-R nature. In drama, it is the vocalization of a character's thoughts; in literature, the verbalization. Published. You are now subscribed to our More Good Stuff maling list. I will never let you go. Im not letting you die. Alice: The witch did this. The betrayal -- 2. I lay with him I bewitched the good pastor. 04/01/1996 # 37. And the Devil feeds on this blood of dead Shadysiders. Except its all make-believe. However, feel free to browse tips and download any public domain (free) monologues on our site. Hannah Miller: Youre completely mad.Sarah Fier: No, Im just not afraid with you. And that was before the witch possessed him.Cindy Berman: Tommy was sweet. It was right there. She put a curse on Shadyside. I dont want you guys to die for me. And last night, tragedy struck again. Deena: My girlfriend is possessed by her, and tied up in a trunk, but you, you saw her, and you survived. For one night, Cindy believed that there was a way to end it. Deena: Everyone says Shadyside sucks because its full of s**tty people, that bad things happen here because were bad, that we deserve what we have coming. Please! I will shadow you forever. Janiak discovered the actress thanks to the filmmaker's connection to Stranger . He took his wife to her after they lost their child, but it was too late. A London mosque. He senses you now. Our futures, many of our entire bloodlines have been stolen from us. The second installment in the summer horror trilogy based loosely on the R.L. Josh: Was she singing something? Skull mask killer. I will show them what you've done. Solomon Goode: [referring to the piglet] This is madness, Sarah. He says the Goode family are not farmers. Alice: Blood will fall. Satans stone, okay? A room without light. He removes his hat to reveal an unkempt head of thick, red hair. Despite our differences, we're all perfect. Sam, Deena's ex-girlfriend, moves to Sunnyvale to escape both the blood-spilled reputation of Shadyside and her closeted identity. In this monologue, a troubled teen describes the discrimination and fear of passers-by after 9/11. "Danny has a brilliant, funny, fresh monologue where . I mean, no one actually thinks that this witch s**t is real.Simon: Yeah, its something babysitters make up to scare kids. I. If we put Sam in the hall, we end this now.Deena: Youre a monster.Kate: Im being reasonable! You are f***ing unbelievable, Cindy. Deena: [referring to Sarah Fier] He framed her! It always works!Josh: Maybe its her missing hand.Kate Who gives a s**t? You make me feel like me. Fear Street Part 1: 1994 kicked things off with a tale of teens chased down by a string of undead serial killers, believed to be doing the bidding of a wicked witch. But among locals, a history of horror has earned it another nickname, Killer Capital USA. Were practically married. This is what brings her back. Seven, nine, ten, fifteen people. I'm a symbol. (Male, Comedic, 20s 40s) F*** it! While some of the Fear Street novels have paranormal elements, such as ghosts, others are simply murder mysteries. Five thousand, nine hundred and thirty-seven days ago. Since were going to lose the house. Stine's Fear Street series. psychoanalyzing you and telling you what issues you have. Thats why she was exiled. Look, some guy went crazy and killed a bunch of people at the mall last night.Deena: Holy s**t.Josh: It was all over the news. Sheila: [to Ziggy] Youre going to hang, witch. Take later. Now, Fear Street Part. Netflix's Fear Street Part 1: 1994 initially seems simple plot-wise, with slashers chasing teens in Shadyside, but it does get a bit complicated as we learn the true culprit. Fear Street Part One: 1994, 2021. You just go easy on me when youre my boss, huh? Maybe, I dont know, Stephen Kings new one is supposed to be good, I hear.Ziggy Berman: Im done with King. The dialogue doesn't shy away from "fucks" but they don't dominate the script, either. That feels too easy to me. Stine was born on . Deena: [referring to Sam] Youre suggesting killing her.Josh: I mean, thats not exactly what shes saying.Deena: Oh, youre on her side?Kate: Youd let us all die to protect her. What if that psycho shows up again?Deena: Then well be ready. Sheriff Nick Goode: [as he grabs hold of Ziggy] Deena! I'm sorry to interrupt, but what does that mean? Wait, youre Ziggy? We set the bait. It was me! Even the weakest heart, the most corruptible soul, they must make the choice. Samantha Fraser: What if this is it? We found what you were looking for in 78. In this monologue he describes his condition and its possible stress related causes. Get them away from me! Check the titles you want and click the "Add Items to Cart" button below. Nearby, a golden. I thought you were different. Alice: Hey, Sarah, you got any candy down there? Something perhaps a mother could have rooted out, but you were raised like a boy. Deena: We ended it. Berman: I cant help you with this! Im sorry, I forgot. Alice: So what, like the witch made this f***ing place?Cindy Berman: Or the settlers claimed she did. Solomon Goode: You can always come to me, Sarah. Now lets do this. The story follows a group of teens discovering that a series of horrifying events that have plagued their town, Shadyside, Ohio, over many years might not be random, and that they may be the next victims. Kurt: Well, thats it, Berman. Only Ive grown tired of watching fortune turn a blind eye to me. You do not summon the Devil by chance. But these lands, they are fertile. But tonight, even though we are in hell, I feel like I have another chance with you. One way or another, youre going to die tonight.Tommy Slater: What are you talking about? Josh: 1666, Sarah Fier was hanged for witchcraft, fact. He made me feel like everything was going to be okay. Following the blood trails! Well, here it is. 8 Monologues from Characters Facing Their Fears : PerformerStuff More Good Stuff It appears that you are outside of North America. She drinks the blood of virgins to keep her youth.Sarah Fier: Youre safe then. Fear Street Part 1: 1994 focuses on a short yet intense streak of murders that once again plague the town of Shadyside. It was me. As the "Fear Street" trilogy wraps up its run with one final entry "Fear Street Part 3: 1666," which hit Netflix in the wee hours of Friday morning filmmaker Leigh Janiak still has . Stine is back with the first four books now in one thrilling package! But, she was profoundly aware of me. Dead on the mall floor after a double shift, or maybe, maybe if youre really lucky, youre the one carrying the knife. Youre Shadyside, in case you forgot. Deena: Its him!Sheriff Nick Goode: Josh! simonkalivoda fearstreet1994 ziggyberman +19 more # 6 | CHAOS | 1994 n. goode | 1978 z. by 56.4K 1.8K 26 Stine's "Fear Street" is Now Casting Atlanta High School Students. My brother! If you want to hear more than one album, you got to carry all that too. He was funny and brave. Its like you want to lose.Deena: At least I know who I am. To feast on our misdeeds. Tommy Slater: Maybe Mary was looking for the hand. In Poltergeist! Deena: [to Kate and Simon] Youre both morons.Kate: Excuse me? Okay? Offering our town.Solomon Goode: Our town?Sarah Fier: Yes. Its my fault. Shes lying!Sarah Fier: I walked with the Devil! (Male, Dramatic, Teens) I often talk about . Im going to get you back. female ex. It was only me. You can leave.Kate: Remember when you decided to sacrifice yourself for us? Were on our own. Something way worse. I like fun! Chemin Entertainment and 20th Century Fox are also said to be working on a different script for a film on the series. Josh: [referring to C. Berman] Yeah, just like you. Well I have, and I'm obsessed. See, you cant even say it! Fear Street Part One: 1994 (titled onscreen as Fear Street 1994) is a 2021 American supernatural slasher film directed by Leigh Janiak, with a script co-written by Phil Graziadei and Janiak, from an original story by Kyle Killen, Graziadei, and Janiak. I fear the mother that would let her daughter hang. But I cant save you. And so were we. I dont know! Watch FEAR STREET PART 1: 1994 | Official Trailer, Watch 'Fear Street' Stars Reveal How Their Trilogy Is Unlike Any Slasher You've Seen, Watch Fear Street Part One: 1994: Witch's Curse, Watch Fear Street Part One: 1994: Amor En Tiempos De Terror (Spanish/Spain Subtitled), In the opening scene, the book store shelves are filled with Fear Street books with the author listed as "Robert Lawrence". Vicky is suffering from a kind of post-traumatic stress syndrome. But being the heir apparent isnt always easy either. George Fier: There has always been a strangeness in you, Sarah. Theres a reason I wear these. Oct 22, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Alexie. So we put down roots, and made up our own Eden here. And at the end of the day, mom, dad, Shadyside, Sunnyvale, I wont let anything pull us apart again. I thought he would believe me. Ive always been me. Ziggy Berman: Last year for me. She was angry. Sarah Fiers back.Deena: Oh, Christ. But right now, youve got to die. As in, every one of those sickos on your wall is going to be coming after us? I look in his eyes and its as if something crawled in from the night and put on Fathers skin. Sheriff Nick Goode: Sam, you look like a ghost. Do you think itll wash out?Ziggy Berman: You might need to buy a new polo. Not after that. You don't want to corrupt her virgin ears. Alice: Crazy Nurse Lane made a crazy map. An underprivileged overachiever with bright prospects. You have to make a choice. Lets try to bring me back. Everywhere is ignorance! Be it a bump in the night, bullying, childhood fears, or a rogue gun man, no one is safe from their own mind when it comes to the terrors of imagination. She wanted to be a singer. 1. The Devil takes over that person. In Fear Street 1978, Cindy experiences quite the transformation over the course of the film, and it demands Rudd take the determination Cindy has at the start of the movie to get out of. I just want to get out of Shadyside. Bottom-Line: Netflix's new horror-slasher flick 'Fear Street: 1994' is boring, generic and derivative, a bloodless homage to the far better films it tries so hard to emulate.