Only complaint is the pricing is high, occasional specials are good value, but by and large you can always find the standard staple groceries for less money elsewhere. I got a scratch off and wanted to cash it in the guy behind counter said to scan it on the machine and bring paper to him that was no problem. The next best thing would be some sort of response just so I know you are aware of my issue. Giant Eagle reviews & complaints 193 complaints 7 resolved 186 unresolved File a complaint Table of contents Claim listing Follow Share Complaints Contacts Resolved "medication" Resolved Resolved Resolved "check cashing" Resolved Giant Eagle reviews 193 G GaryD163 of Butler, US Feb 09, 2023 4:50 pm EST Verified customer Featured review Plus no sorry nothing. I have the unused gift card and proof of purchase. So they trick you into thinking you must buy a lot to get a discount, but that's not true. That's just plain irresponsible and rude. I will use Rite Aid that does care about the patients well-being, does not let prescriptions expire and notifies the patient when the prescriptions are ready or if there is a problem with a refill. I picked up my groceries and went home thinking nothing of it but later on that day I realized I was billed twice. I should have asked to speak to someone because Im guessing if my daughter was 12 it wouldnt have been an issue. Giant Eagle has been on the forefront of everything from racial profiling to falsely accusing shoppers of shoplifting. Piss off! Regarding using your PERKS for a free tank of GAS, - giant eagle chicken salad & giant eagle salsa, Worms in a head of letters and black dirt throughout the greens. Team Leader Review. The rudeness of store associate and unwillingness to help. You have cost me money and inconvenienced me, look at what it is your dispensing before you end up dispensing a drug that might cause injury or death, take the time to see what's being prescribed. In the meantime no follow-up with me. I myself do not expect compensation back but for sake of others health this was unacceptable by any means! 5 Our Avon Lake Giant Eagle on Lear Road , Avon Lake, Ohio , is the Best Brian , The produce manager is simply the BEST Goes over and beyond to help me the customer The Manager is always there if you need him , listens and addresses all our concern I use My friendly Giant Eagle Pharmacy for all my prescription needs . Oh, and when I tried to buy the advertised buy 2, get 2 free of Pepsi 12 packs, it would not work, so I missed out on buying that deal and had to go elsewhere. Need a loyalty card to self check out She said I needed a mask. For example, pharmacy business hours are 8a-8p. You know that the wheelchair is dangerous, and yet you still allow your mother to sit in it. We have had many cakes from Giant Eagle and never had a problem like this. Giant Eagle Company. Why is Giant Eagle pretending to care about their employees or customers when they refuse to have a sit down on how they threat us. I purchased 3- $100 gift cards via the Giant Eagle App. Weather or not she was a manager or a cashier she should have been helping due to the very large volume of people. I'm sorry to say I will not order cakes from Giant Eagle again if this is the quality you are putting out. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. As you can see by the pictures below, when there is weight in it, it does not close, I believe the frame is bent. I shall not go back to them. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. On 11/25/22 I purchased a Columbia gift card from giant eagle for $139.99. I was not sure what she usually drinks so my daughter and I were discussing it as she pays more attention to this stuff than I do. My family work there. The remaining 30% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Giant Eagle improve their work culture. 2. Last friday, I placed an order for pickup at Giant Eagle. I was aggressively harassed and discriminated against on 12/24/20 around 12:40pm at the 2801 E. Waterloo Rd. For those that need immediate medicine like insulin or inhalers for lung issues, it's a matter of life or death. show of laziness coming from the higher ups. 3.0 Former Employee, more than 5 years Deli Team Leader 7 Oct 2016 - Deli Team Leader Recommend CEO Approval (419 . When I got to the store, the young man took my card in and re-ran it for payment. As outlined in the terms and conditions of our gift cards and merchandise credits, at times we take action on gift cards to offset losses caused by theft or fraud situations specifically linked to a particular card. I wondered why she was on the floor at all if she was not going to help and was a getgo employee regardless if cashier or not! Would never buy them again. Good Morning. It has been a reoccurring issue monthly. So they keep putting out thinking it's fixed. I have been having reoccurring issues with medication not being in stock at this pharmacy over the last year. I don't like the fact that you no longer mail sales papers and the fact that you no longer supply plastic bags I believe it's more of cost and profit issue than saving the environment. I would recommend reaching out to the party you received this card from to seek any potential reimbursement. Giant Eagle - car wash I paid for a SHOWROOM car wash and parts of my car weren't even touched! We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. We would like to apologize for the consumers experience at the Stelzer location. This is unacceptable. I and others I've seen pick up the paper bags and the handles tear; bag falls. For every $50 you spend on qualifying perchases, you get a straight $1 back, not $1 per gallon. You will lose me and many others who despise having to use pc, etc to see your weekly special info. Then I called. The wedge-tailed eagle (Aquila audax) is the largest bird of prey in the continent of Australia.It is also found in southern New Guinea to the north and is distributed as far south as the state of Tasmania. I always pump 30 gallons of fuel (their limit for a perks redemption). Maybe Pittsburgh City Council can wake you up. I will NEVER shop at the Giant Eagle in Cranberry Twp, pa store again and I will make sure that I will spread the word. The company even offers refills for pet medication. As I was making my sandwich today, 9-29-18 the entire center of the You know that the wheelchair is dangerous, and yet you still allow Sally Dodds US. Want to feel comfortable shopping here again and rude employees are being retrained and changing damaging behaviot btw: i went to lucky across the street.. On Friday 8/12/22 I went to Giant Eagle on Broadview Rd in Parma Ohio to get some things for a family party. Giant Eagle Customer Care I'll have to find another establishment for my future meat needs. Unbelievable. Giant Eagle, Inc. Diesel Mechanic Review. i have to go back to the website to send a reply. Hello, Unfortunately COLUMBIA SPORTSWEAR has denied the refund. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. I had purchased a head of lettuce only to bring it home and opened it to find that it was covered to the core with black moldy looking dirt. I said well we waited all that time and the car ahead of us received their prescription so how we would know? Very truly yours,Giant EagleClaims Department. Let me tell you my bad experience with the Giant Eagle Pharmacy on 1250 North Hamilton, Gahanna, Ohio. What they do NOT tell you is that now, if you buy one, it's down to $1.25! Products used:Your customer service stinks. The only ones breaking the law were your employees, so you should probably inform your employees on the ADA law, because they all broke it when I informed them of my medical condition and how they are breaking the ADA law by harassment, discrimination and refusal of service of someone with a medical condition. Terrible customer service. i don't have a complaint as much as need advice. At this point I have spent way too much time with them without a resolution to this problem. Learn how the rating is calculated 1 complaint. Learn how the rating is calculated 1 complaint. Even the cheapest of car wash. I even told her i had to get out of my vehicle with a new diagnosed spine issue, of which i was there trying to get my first prescription, and had to wave the 6 cars behind me that the drive thru was closed. This is a very serious issue. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. (419) 843-7296 182.32 mile. 228 in Cranberry Township PA (the one by Target not out toward Mars). 6932 West Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43617. Upon explaining my concern, store associate said they are out of all items. That they deliberately dont care to abide by the ADA law, or the Civil Rights Act of 1967. and come shop your damn groceries yourself and $#*! In hopes to fix this issue for me and other customers for future. Jason (Columbia US) I never got it and spent $212.13 i can see. More or less told tough. My desired outcome would be a refund, but since I don't have the receipt, that probably isn't possible. We will forward their concerns to the pharmacy and regional leader. I paid for a SHOWROOM car wash and parts of my car weren't even touched! Thank you for your time. She said yes they are closed, the drive thru and that she didn't know why people didn't realize they were closed since they sign was up there. It is very challenging to get answers from customer service. Giant Eagle is currently offering a promotion of 3x perks for members and 5x perks for pros through April 17, 2022. It was 5:15. so seems frustrated and CHASTIZINGLY told me he would have to void everthing and start over and was rude! Get the food ad on the mailers. States they care about work-home balance Pro diversity culture Even giant eagle employee get all the brake getgo employee do not have people to cover all the brakes from other stores. Customer service transfers my calls around and it seems as though nobody can explain my transactions or what could have happened. ***** *******. Time: 1:28 Don't deserve even 1 star for that area. I also work for a pharmacy in the area for 5 years. They tend to have better deals on produce than Kroger (Georgesville Road location has produce of similar quality), and their produce is infinitely better than what you'll find at Walmart. Put prices on product instead of bar code or make sure bar code is right. Management was okay in the beginning then it slowly deteriorated, into a $#*! Unknown, 2 Complaint(s) BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Ripoff Report Needs Your Help! Desired outcome: your customer service is not customer friendly. So I went to the self-checkout, and there I was harassed by two other employees. Delivery & Pickup Options - 16 reviews of Giant Eagle Supermarket "This is my local, neighborhood Giant Eagle. Claim it and get a lot of features. I spoke with a lady at the front desk she allowed me to exchange the item for a fresh pack however this is just not pleasing and highly uncomfortable Thank you . I would like a full refund.Also If your going to advertise this as a edible image on your web site tell people what they are getting, I'll bet most people would not order an image if this is what they get. I have been contacting them for several days now, and I feel like theyre giving me the runaround. Customer Reviews. File a complaint. Desired outcome: So they make you think you must buy 4, but no, only one is enough. They told me it was the best they could do and offered no solutions. I did. Ordered wife's birthday cake online, picked up in Glenshaw store on 11/10/22. In Giant Eagle (I prefer to call it Giant Vulture), you get these ads saying, for example 'Buy 4 for $5 - before was $1.79 each'. I. Your bakery dept crushed my 6 years whole birthday for that I will never buy from your establishments again, picked up ordered cake on April 23 2022 very disappointing they did the digital print cake split down middle before getting home writing was very sloppy and half was done in cursive and half done in print for what is being charged for these cakes there should be a little more time put in to them i use to love getting my cakes from here but now i will be looking else where from them. somehow the fuel perks vanished . Job Work/Life Balance She still refused. - giant eagle chicken salad & giant eagle salsa, I new package if and when they come into the store, Car wash on Rt. I am so disappointedthat the storewould sell something like this. Procedure is simple and painless and the staff is ALWAYS pleasant. Read full review of Giant Eagle and 1 comment. My mother purchased a $125 Lyft Gift Card at Giant Eagle Store #45. This is unacceptable. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. In Giant Eagle (I prefer to call it Giant Vulture), you get these ads saying, for example 'Buy 4 for $5 - before was $1.79 each'. I received an e-mail that convinced me that Giant Eagle is not sorry for the racism committed against African Americans in your stores. Giant Eagle has a consumer rating of 1.42 stars from 36 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Find 477 listings related to Giant Eagle Grocery in Washburn on YP.com. Table of Contents show. This is unacceptable. It's more of an inconvenience than a convenience. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. This is not acceptable. Decided to give GE another chance only to be disappointed again. Get go in Washington PA on Wylie ave.. I shop frequently at the Painsville OH location. but 2. We pulled at, what looked to be the image printed on this paper, and it basically took off the top of the cake, icing and all. My cake was accepted the morning of however it was never prepared and I was left cakeless on my daughter's birthday. Fresh food. THERE was a sign on the freezer door easily found stating the sale price..meanwhile my price was adjusted on the chicen tenders and my id checked fir the wine. Never had such a bad experience before. A store associate called me at 7:40am to ask for substitutions and also for any additional items. When empty the cart basket closes. On Monday, September 19, I purchased what was supposed to be a USDA Prime NY Strip steak @~$21/lb. Extremely poor customer service at #43 township of pine market district. You've lost sight of customer service. And bugs. Then why text me in the first place! Giant Eagle, Inc. insights Based on 2,093 survey responses Areas for improvement Fair pay for job Sense of belonging General feeling of work happiness It was a job to perform Diesel Mechanic (Former Employee) - Bedford, OH - March 1, 2023 Was paid to perform a job that " WE" agreed to. I have purchased this chicken many times in the past and it was always delicious. GAS. The most common ethnicity at Giant Eagle is White (74%). Giant Eagle Pharmacy caller complaints. Your Rochester bakery dept ruined my 6year old sons birthday and the disappointment and cries that came from him when I told him he wasnt going to get the cake he picked out. Thank you. I need someone from Giant Eagle to call me and let me know how to file a claim and where to send this receipt for the replacement. The previous croissants were flaky and buttery, as they should be, but the recent ones were doughy and bready. Two weeks later (today) the same product cost me $6.39. On pick up on Dec17 prices increased. I said I would write to Ms. Laura Karet about this. I then went to the customer service desk and asked for a manager. Their produce is always rotten. . plus-circle Add Review. The clerk then refused to let me buy the vodka stating that she had to card my daughter because we walked in together and discussed the purchase. Great service on Curbside Pickup in Erie! I do not like going to this Giant Eagle! Annette S. Learn how the rating is calculated 1 complaint. Explore an interactive map with places nearby. Moraine point giant eagle, buter county. Also, the new perks, pro perks, fuel perks thing is so complex and confusing. Please update the website to indicate when a service is not available during regular business hours. When you get there, your groceries are ready. I would think one of the best and most expensive grocery stores in eastern Ohio could afford a new wheelchair. I have not been able to use them, so I automatically open my bank account because I thought that I received the refund, but nothing. Too bad. I talked to the team member Pam today 3/7/22 who did not seem very friendly or helpful and then told me they still cant guarantee this medication will be in stock within 3 days. Mandates are NOT law! Giant Eagle grocery store, W Prospect Ave in Ashtabula, Ohio. Harrassing Women: Giant Eagle Greenfield Complaints: Confessions of a young female cashier in Distress Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Desired outcome: Spacious and very clean store. Early History. Flu shots are only available from 10a-6p. This is actually about an experience my mother had with Giant Eagle. At first, it was alright, but it progressively got worse along the way. I was charged for this, but when I arrived I asked the curbside delivery driver to take them off my bill. Phone number +1 412 914 0830. My husband **** called their customer service two days later and was informed that I had to call. Category Food & Beverages. I brought this up at the store this morning and I didn't really know how handles this.. Key date Bought these on 7/15/22 at the Lakewood Ohio Store, 44107 (Choc Chunk Buttercrisp MKT District Cookies 12 ct.) Net Wt 10oz.Sell By 8/4/22, Desired outcome: Highly disappointed! I would like an email sent to my email address [protected]@gmail.com so that I can explain further on how rudely I was treated, and I did not appreciate it. Then I either stand and wait for half an hour or have to come back another day. I like that i get discounts on gas when i shop. Well guide you through the process. Store associate did not receive full count of prescription, doesn't listen to emploeeys side of complaint, cashier tried to fight my husband in from. They kicked my special needs 3 year old grandaughter out for not wearing a mask! Ive had two separate incidents where I was told the shipment would be in 3 days from the day my prescription was received by this pharmacy and what day I was to come back to pick it up. Giant eagle unwilling to offer anything related to customer care. Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Country fried steak & eggs were. Went to service desk Gm came right out listed to me briefly and started walking away and yelling fir the employee to comeover..my voice was loud and iasked him not to walk away was done yet i made these pointsnever enough cashires or lanes openthey make you wait for ever to pay, if im bagging and cashiering which im NOT COMPENSARED FOR ITS BEYOND BELIEF WHEN AN ATTENDANT IS RUDE AND WALKS AWAY WITHOUT FIXING THE PROBLEMAND YOUR PAYING PREMIUM PRICES THROUGH OUT THE STORE! This complaint was posted by a verified customer. As I cant see how I am the only person experiencing this problem. I buy brand name wines and medicines and detergents at this store and its also in walking distance. Imagine my disappointment when, at 6:40pm, after making a special trip for the flu vaccine, I was informed that vaccines were only available from 10a-6p. At Giant Eagle, our Refrigeration Technicians are at the heart of keeping every supermarket, GetGo and warehouse running smoothly and coolly by ensuring the HVAC, food and beverage equipment, soda machines, and so many other pieces of equipment are running efficiently. This is not the 1st time this has happened to me. Accordingly to the app, my cards had $100, but when I went to use them the cashier told me that they were of a zero balance. Store associates think that they own the grocery world. The pin is required for an online purchase, and I do not have a Columbia store locally. Giant Eagle Grocery - Central Percentum Giant Eagle. in the whole process( 2nd attendant dark hair and eyes walked awayi went after him and asked to reis state my perks. I asked about my perks that were deleted It was never added on. Help even if you are not a cashier, you work for GetGo! To the point when the customers would just straight up insult the shoppers. Giant Eagle has terrible management, inconsistent and terrible favoritism. 108 total complaints in the last 3 years. Giant Eagle was first founded in 1918, by three families - Goldstein, Porter, and Chait. This was about 6:30pm. I know it is only one customer for giant eagle in Western PA so it doesnt matter to Giant Eagle but I am going to stop shopping at their stores all together. Please look into this matter because I am not alone on this issue, and this is why many of your customers shop at Giant Eagle. Never go there again! And the person who answered was named Morgan, a female. GE card number 78012 3. I gave this store a lot of business - Never Again! Not even sure it was USDA Choice. They are not the only game in town. If she was helping it would not be anyone to watch! Regards, We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Giant Eagle. 261 7008. Ok ..i put the items back in the cart ,told him he was being very rude and i didnt want the things anymore! So I went to the self-checkout, and there I was harassed by two other employees. Shame on you! Your self check out is hardly a convenience. The digital coupons are not customer friendly. An item had part of the label ripped off of it which had the bar code on it. View contact details and reviews for Giant Eagle Columbus at 6700 Hayden Run Rd, Hilliard, OH, or write a review. Here are 20 things you might not know about Giant Eagle. It's a Prescription called in by a medical professional Stating to be filled on that purchased a package of apple and cherry turnovers. It's already been renovated so I guess bringing back products that are no longer sold. Look at your competition! When are you guys gonna get the a2 milk? Then i was told i needed to spend $30 in 1 trip and $150 in total for the month. I realize that's how it works. It's a stupid idea to stop the weekly mailers. code: [protected] [protected]. I have been shopping there for 20 years and I was treated very rudely to a point that I may go somewhere else to do my shopping. Jan 26 2021 This incident happened on friday june 24, 2022 @ 05:14pm, store #617 in geneva ohio. And because of this despicable harassment and discrimination, I will be filing a discrimination/harassment complaint to the Ohio attorney general, Better Business Bureau, and Ohio Civil Rights Commission! I'm frustrated. Mandates are NOT law! Either the employees/attendants don't understand because they make big issues of either money up front or "How much gas". First off the staff should at least attempt to look busy but there are little ears everywhere. In fact I am going there tomorrow for my flu shot, and my Moderna Booster ouchWe even have a StarBucks inside our Giant Eagle I have been a loyal customer of Giant Eagle , SquirrelHill , Pittsburg , PA , since our UPMC days in the late 1980s . Like im bothe ring you! Giant Eagle, (store #4029). I don't know what was up her skirt today but it was totally uncalled for. 1. Branch address 2840 Washington Rd, Canonsburg, PA, 15317, US. Shame on your company.I will never shop there again, your stores always were less than desirable. comment. Basic understanding of Giant Eagle's Business System (GE's version of the Toyota Production System). Additionally, I go to pick it up the second time and when asked where the needles are I am told they now need authorized, why not get the authorization together. I cooked it on my grill as I usually do, and found it to be tough and certainly not Prime. She didn't know how to remove it. (being the thing that will keep me out of the store.a cashier was as sick as a dog. Further, The stores take no responsibility for alcohol consumption in their stores. Unfortunately when her friend went to use the card she accidentally scratched the pin number to hard rendering it unidentifiable. As with every shopping trip I informed the cashier that I would be using an ebt card and a cash card. We pulled up behind a car and waited 20 minutes! I've waited over an hour in drive thru because people drop off their scripts and sit there and wait, holding up the lines extremely bad. Giant Eagle is an American supermarket chain with stores in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Indiana, and Maryland. Terrible Terrible Terrible. Here clients can delve deep into delicious meals, and taste. After picking up the order, I realized that none of the substitutions or the additional item were there. The fact that i have been using this pharmacy for years, knowing the medication I do take is a 30 day supply. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the action taken with this particular gift card. This person/manager told me I had to go stand in the line, I asked her why she was not checking people out she said she was not a cashier. As I was making my sandwich today, 9-29-18 the entire center of the You know that the wheelchair is dangerous, and yet you still allow Sally Dodds US. Just wait. No need to bother with long lines or product availability. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. The apple turnovers were made with mushy applesauce and were tasteless. GIANT EAGLE, INC. in Alhambra, CA | Company Info & Reviews Company Information Sponsored Links Company Contacts MING LANG JAN Chief Executive Officer 200 S Palm Ave Alhambra, CA 91801 Reviews Write Review There are no reviews yet for this company. I looked at the label and it said it was prepared at 10:20 a.m.; I bought it at 3:54 p.m. Giant Eagle reviews & complaints. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. I can not reply to emails. Good MorningThe consumer's request was filled in December, however, it appears they never received it. " very flexible schedule, good management " (in 135 reviews) " I've worked at Giant Eagle a long time " (in 103 reviews) Cons. this is very frustrating, inconvenient and time consuming. The other guy behind counter was rude also. They were absolutely the worst. Recently, we have purchased the large size, twice, and both times we have been greatly dissatisfied. I now realize I should have taken it back to the store but with the price of gas it did not seem feasible. Observed Chicken breading room equipment, in deli area, with an accumulation of dirt, food residue, slime debris on floorracks shelves non-food contact surfaces. 8-2-22 ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. Giant Eagle should have signs that tell people that are dropping off scripts, to pull out of drive thru and park until their scripts are ready. So, off to Rite Aide i go! So here's one problem, why would you give a customer ahead of us their prescription while you said you were closed and then not answer us when we rang the bell? i recently shopped at the local giant eagle for groceries. Health & Wellness Medical, Dental and Vision Plans Prescription Drug Coverage Of the others, I choose G.E. The butchers are LAZY! I went to pick up my prescription today 3.22.22, this prescription is filled by a Doctor every 30 days, Which mea to pick up that day, per your customer service at the pharmacy who stated we now have a right not to fill it for 2 days, are you kidding me no you don't. So I did this time.