The latest news of the progress of the explorations of what is now regarded by scientists as not only the oldest archeological discovery in the United States but one of the most valuable in the world, which was mentioned some time ago in the Gazette, was brought to the city yesterday by G.E. The discoverers found a string of beads around . A giant skeleton was unearthed outside of West Bend near Lizard Mound County Park and assembled by local farmers to a height of eight feet. I will be following. Two large-scale installations by Taiwan creators featuring the skeletons of a giant and a snake and a long tail boat are among the key attractions at the inaugural Thailand Biennale in Krabi,. When I read this, I thought about the Sanskit scrolls that depict flying pyramidal shaped aircrafts. In 1882, after some thirty-six years of growth and sound management, Smithsonian executive John Wesley Powell (of Grand Canyon exploration fame 1869-1872), hired Cyrus Thomas. The central axis of the underground city made it a gigantic camera from which radiated passages similar to the radii of a wheel. In 1896 archaeologists excavating Pueblo Bonito, a 650-room, multistory brick edifice in northwestern New Mexico's Chaco Canyon, found the remains of 14 people in a burial crypt. Among the pictorial writings, only two animals are found. You know Hopi are very ancient peoples, and are different from the other southern US tribes, yet there beliefs are the same as Mexican Indian tribes. The Smithsonian Institute denies having knowledge of the existence of this underground city. Giant skeletons from Wisconsin. It was an amazing discovery in the Grand Canyon and the press soon echoed. The article mentions the discovery of a huge subterranean citadel by an explorer named GE Kinkaid, who accidentally found it while rafting on the Colorado River. Most of the bones and skulls that were once considered to be historical artifacts have been returned to tribes for burial. Surrounding this idol are smaller images, some very beautiful in form; others crooked-necked and distorted shapes, symbolical, probably, of good and evil. No foul. Lie some more? Trespass citation for hiking in closed areas of the Grand Canyon. The walls of the main chamber were adorned with copper weapons and tablets covered with symbols and hieroglyphic characters very similar to those we know in Egypt. Thats what historical research does to you. I believe they were far smarter than we are today and I also believe they were the ones who created the pyramids which would make perfect sense. Chance brought us to the entrance of the underground town of the most notable giants of the early 20th century. I mostly want to bring this story to the publics attention and let you start your research. The pytho was aot to eat a atelope whe the hyea oticed it ad respoded fast y proddig the sake til it released the prey. Ill tell the story, its up to you to decide how you feel about it. Published Categories & Site Details: Adventures & Treasures, Ancient History, Famous Treasure Stories, Field Research, Gold, Gold & Doubloons, Lost Forgotten History, Mysteries, Press Release, UNDERGROUND EGYPTIAN CITY HIDDEN IN THE GRAND CANYON PART 1. If it isnt true, everyones life would go on and nothing would change. He was sitting cross-legged and with a lotus or lily flower in each hand. Debbie Hodges, probably because the same reason they arent teaching all of history now & throwing away all our history books! The central axis of the underground city made it a gigantic camera from which radiated passages similar to the radii of a wheel. He started his trip in Green River Utah on the Colorado River through whats known as the Utahs Canyonlands. Why would our bo dies. I do absolutely believe Giants walked this earth. The legend was learned by W.E. I was informed by some very wise men many years ago that North America became a haven for those who did not ascribe to Islamic and Egyptian culture and were exiled for their pagan beliefs. Giants were the offspring of rebel Angels, who are not all that different from ourselves and do not have wings and blonde hair. The article also talks about the discovery of ceramics and other artifacts with trademarks having been manufactured in other parts of the world. This was an unprecedented find in the Grand Canyon, which soon repeated in the press. The article mentions the discovery of a huge subterranean citadel by an explorer named GE Kinkaid, who accidentally found it while rafting on the Colorado River. Stay on the right path and dont veer too far from fact and fiction. Another interesting finding was the discovery of mummified bodies inside the citadel. It is worth mentioning that Kinkaid was a recognized archaeologist and had the financial support of the Smithsonian Institution. BREAK DOWN THE MELTED OUTSIDE WALLS AND THE WORLD SHALL SEE THE TRUTH! I recently did a story on Travel Channels Mysteries of the Outdoors about the Big Bend Mystery Tablets that were found in a cave in Big Bend National Park only to dissapear after being turned into park authorities. As one example, in October 1989, 20 giant skeletons were found in Pantelimon - Lebada. From over 500 to 280 million years, the park preserves many different environments and organisms of the geologic past. My viewpoint is from a biblical perspective. The article mentions the discovery of a huge subterranean citadel by an explorer named GE Kinkaid, who accidentally found it while rafting on the Colorado River. So interested have the scientists become that preparations are being made to equip the camp for extensive studies, and the force will be increased to thirty or forty persons. The word spread throughout these nations and []. An Underground City Full Of Giant Skeletons Discovered In The Grand Canyon In the early 20th century, chance led us to the gate of the underground town of the most prominent giants of that period. I would like to invite you to do some research of your own. A giant skull like this must have been possessed by a giant human. This may explain the variations of multiple cultures that retained some of their more traditional religious and cultural teachings. assist other users like its helped me. None of the mummies found were less than 2.74 meters and all were wrapped in dark linen. DeHart, M.D. After some time, I started to believe that the documents are not pointless, they were just vague. The information was just gone. I gathered a number of relics, which I carried down the Colorado to Yuma, from whence I shipped them to Washington with details of the discovery. Join us back in time to explore the unique fossils found at Grand Canyon! Now excuse me as I go down the rabbit hole of the possibility of Egyptians camping out in America. NAZI GOLD AND TREASURE IN AMERICA It was an amazing discovery in the Grand Canyon and the press soon echoed. This was an unprecedented find in the Grand Canyon, which soon repeated in the press. Kinkaid was impressed that the cavern was almost inaccessible. WHEN DID THE GRAND CANYON BECOME A NATIONAL PARK? In the early 20th century, chance led us to the gate of the underground town of the most prominent giants of that period. The remains have been confirmed by the Coconino County Medical Examiner as human. THE LOST CITY OF THE MONKEY GOD It's an extraordinary discovery, and if it's genuine it offers evidence giants roamed the Earth in the past and. appreciated. Locals in Mexico uncovered a cave that contained e jade stones, which depicted ancient communication with friendly extraterrestrials. Further explorations revealed interesting data on the beliefs of these alleged giants of the city. There is a chance that this could be one of the biggest cover-ups known in the 20th century in the United States. The entrance was about 450 meters under the wall of the steep canyon. Not all sources are true the main reason God flooded the earth is because of people refusing to follow the prophet who at the time was Noah there is a song in my religion that says Noah was a prophet called to preach the word tries to cry repentance but nobody heard they were busy sining Noah preach in vain. An Underground City Full Of Giant Skeletons Discovered In The Grand Canyon In the early 20th century, chance led us to the gate of the underground town of the most prominent giants of that period. Then the search drifted into Halloween costumes, etc. Rowland and a team of colleagues documented the discovery in a paper published Wednesday in the journal PLOS One. Even briefly recounted, his history sounds fabulous, almost grotesque. Thank you. The discoveries in the Grand Canyon may throw further light on human evolution and prehistoric ages. Some were claimed to have sandstones buried with them carved with hieroglyphics. The History of Marion County, Ohio 1883 compiled from past accounts, published in 1883 I found this right away when I looked for giant skeletons in Ontario. The gloom is like a weight on ones shoulders, and our flashlights and candles only make the darkness blacker. Smithsonian scientists identified at least 17 skeletons that stood at over seven feet in their annual reports, including one example that was 8 feet tall, and a skull with a 36-inch circumference reported from Anna, Illinois in the Smithsonian Annual Report of 1873, (an average human skull is about 20 inches in circumference). One skull was 11 inches wide and 22 inches from base to crown. The architecture found suggested that the builders of that subterranean city possessed advanced engineering skills. The Government has stationed a guard and restricted the airspace. No harm. 2023 Cable News Network. Did you encounter any technical issues? UTAH (ABC4) - A rare skeleton, potentially representing a new species, has been found in one of Utah's national parks. ( Nicubunu/CC BY SA 3.0 ) This post is truly a good one it assists new net people, The pope has now let out that if there is life on other planets, it is also part of Gods plan. An eight foot tall Native American skeleton was said to be found in Towanda, Pennsylvania in 1822. Kinkaid said he had taken photographs of one of them with a flashlight, however, none of those photos were found. The horns were about 5 centimeters (2 in) in length, pointed, and . That depends on the eye of the beholder. This was an unprecedented find in the Grand Canyon, which soon repeated in the press. Too many questions to ask and figure out. Things that dont make sense to me once again. A civilization that only left us some structures as a testimony of its existence. [] Chinese, and many other powerful and strong nations. The last camera they found on the exploration was what Kinkaid and his partner, Professor SA Jordan, a ceremonial crypt, believed to be at the end of the great hall where they found the mummies. This site is for entertainment & educational purposes only. The latest news of the progress of the explorations of what is now regarded by scientists as not only the oldest archeological discovery in the United States but one of the most valuable in the world, which was mentioned some time ago in the Gazette, was brought to the city yesterday by G.E. Another interesting finding was the discovery of mummified bodies inside the citadel. There is a chance that this could be one of the biggest cover-ups known in the 20. century in the United States. How hard is it to believe that we will become a space faring race as well? Just look how many types of Bibles there are and if you look at them most of them will have many different wording or verses in them so I would say be careful about what you read and believe and definitely ask what God thinks about it always go to God before you believe something. His face had oriental features as well as the carving of the cave. In 1907, there were no man-made structures like the Lake Powell Dam. Arabian Giant Variations of the giant photo hoax include alleged discovery of a 60- to 80-foot long (18- to 24-meter) human skeleton in Saudi Arabia. Its easy. Discoveries of the giant skeletons were found all over the Northeast, from Martha's Vineyard and Deerfield Valley Massachusetts, to Vermont and upstate New York. Kinkaid was impressed that the cavern was almost inaccessible. The Smithsonian Destroys Giant Skulls. A citizen of Marion County estimates that there were about as many human skeletons in the knolls of Marion County as there are white inhabitants at present! I am no longer sure where you are getting your info, but great THE TAYOS CAVE AND METAL LIBRARY. A study of the substantial evidence for a former race of giants in North America and its 150-year suppression by the Smithsonian Institution Shows how thousands of giant skeletons have been found, particularly in the Mississippi Valley, as well as the ruins of the giants' cities Explores 400 years of giant finds, including newspaper articles, first person accounts, state historical . Love this stuff and was happy to find this site. None of the mummies found were less than 2.74 meters and all were wrapped in dark linen. Someone in another thread mentioned how these stories of giant skeletons keep getting scrubbed from the internet, so I looked and found this one: Users . It is worth mentioning that Kinkaid was a recognized archaeologist and had the financial support of the Smithsonian Institution. People running around and doing whatever they can to get a bargain. The last camera they found on the exploration was what Kinkaid and his partner, Professor SA Jordan, a ceremonial crypt, believed to be at the end of the great hall where they found the mummies. Posted on January 20, 2022 by Denver Michaels. The architecture found suggested that the builders of that subterranean city possessed advanced engineering skills. I would like to ask you to ponder on a couple of things. our world is so old, and humans are approx. This was an unprecedented find in the Grand Canyon, which soon repeated in the press. BONES OF GIANT INDIANS FOUND IN MARYLAND. In a long tunnel were, Ancient Chambers Span Across and Under Northern Arizona, New Orleans (AP) -- Three young archaelogists came to Northern Arizona and crept through sacred rooms, over rocky precipes and by dangerous rattlesnakes to discover a huge. There were no more articles, follow-ups, or other newspapers that wrote about this. One theory is that the present Indian tribes found in Arizona are descendants of the serfs or slaves of the people which inhabited the cave. Among the discoveries no bones of animals have been found, no skins, no clothing, no bedding. If this story is true, then I would say we have a lot to lose. I hope to give a contribution & Unfortunately, the article does not give many more details about this discovery. Lost Civilization in Grand Canyon Was, Wait, Egyptian? About 57 feet from the entrance, the first side-passages branch off to the right and left, along which, on both sides, are a number of rooms about the size of ordinary living rooms of today, though some are 30 by 40 feet square. The thigh bone was about twenty-two inches in length and three times as large as the bone in an ordinary man. A US Supreme Court ruling has forced the Smithsonian institution to release classified papers dating from the early 1900's that proves the organization was involved in a major historical cover up. The entrance was about 450 meters under the wall of the steep canyon. I am going to quote the Arizona Gazette News Paper and a couple of links where more information can be found. None of the mummies found were less than 2.74 meters and all were wrapped in dark linen. Is that possible? topic. Perhaps a rare mixture of cultures that scarcely occurs in archaeological finds, so this discovery would be of unprecedented importance. IS THERE A LOST ANCIENT CITY IN THE GRAND CANYON? hundreds of human skeletons, some of them of giant form, have been found. THE STORY BEGINS OF EXPLORATIONS IN THE GRAND CANYON, 8 YEARS OF RESEARCH STILL ISNT ENOUGH TO CRACK THE MYSTERY OF THE GRAND CANYON DISCOVERY. More than 30 meters from the entrance is a room with a cross-shaped plant several tens of meters long and where an idol was found that could have been the main god of his religious system. Since it was first described nearly 150 years ago, the "Great Unconformity" has shaken the scientific community. All Rights Reserved. The Hopi Indians believe it is the gateway to the afterlife. Sign up to get adventurous offers and the latest news on Treasure Hunting! In the early 20th century, chance led us to the gate of the underground town of the most prominent giants of that period. Is everything as it seems, or is there more to the story? War weapons, copper instruments, sharp-edged and hard as steel, indicate the high state of civilization reached by these strange people. From what I've read most were over eight feet tall and buried within mounds. Upwards of 50,000 people could have lived in the caverns comfortably. In the early 20th century, chance led us to the gate of the underground town of the most prominent giants of that period. A creepy human skull with horns was claimed to have been found along multiple horned skulls and 213-centimeter-tall (7) skeletons to go with some of them. Your country will never teach you that. An Underground City Full Of Giant Skeletons Discovered In The Grand Canyon by James Rink | May 24, 2020 | Uncategorized These relics are from a atlantian outpost which settled the area of the grand canyon during the time of Atlantis.- James Rink Their plans were to float down the Colorado River to Yuma to document this unknown and unexplored area. s, s , s s ! Geologist Allan Krill, a visiting professor from Norway at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV), came across a boulder marked with set of fossil footprints while on a hike with students in 2016, according to a news release this week from the park. 2. Living species of tetrapods, dogs and cats, for example, routinely use a lateral-sequence gait when they walk slowly, Rowland said in a statement. The chronology of human history is full of gaps. The 1909 Arizona Gazette Grand Canyon hoax entered the pantheon of fringe history claims mostly due to the advocacy of David Hatcher Childress, whose report about the early twentieth century account of a fictitious lost civilization in the Grand Canyon went viral on the early internet in the late 1990s. People running around and doing whatever they can to get a bargain. 7 Giant Human Skeletons Ever Found Mind Boggler 2.96M subscribers Subscribe 14K 2.1M views 4 years ago It has been reported that the world-renowned and highly trusted Smithsonian Institution was. August 26, 2022. Do you mean censorship? I'm From TEXAS y'all . An Underground City Full Of Giant Skeletons Discovered In The Grand Canyon Posted on December 13, 2022 by linh In the early 20th century, chance led us to the gate of the underground town of the most prominent giants of that period. They tarried by Paisisvai (Red River), which is the Colorado, and grew grain and corn. This idol had a certain resemblance to Buddha, although the scientists of the time did not finish assuring that it represented that religious cult. Luckily the people who found them were smart enough to photograph it and do much of their correspondance to the park ranger who they turned it into by mail so there is some written records of their existence. In the early 1900s a man named Mr. Kinkaid, an archeologist from the Smithsonian Institute was hired to discover the Western States. Good job. Kinkaid said he had taken photographs of one of them with a flashlight, however, none of those photos were found. One of these I stood up and photographed by flashlight. Now old and doctored images of giant human skeletons have found their way online as "recent ones". Some of the mummies are covered with clay, and all are wrapped in a bark fabric. Above a shelf that could not be seen from the river was the entrance to the cave. Another interesting finding was the discovery of mummified bodies inside the citadel. This non discovery non mystery has already been solved long ago all though will never be told to the world! Like I mentioned before, Im not going to mention all my clues and discoveries in this article but what Im trying to do is open your mind to possibilities. Angels are many and varied in type/attributes. The truth is far stranger and more fantastic than the fiction weve all been lead to believe. Definitely covering up something! Hermon and took for themselves human women as mates. Similar hieroglyphics have been found in southern Arizona. Further explorations revealed interesting data on the beliefs of these alleged giants of the city.More than 30 meters from the entrance is a room with a cross-shaped plant several tens of meters long and where an idol was found that could have been the main god of his religious system. All Rights Reserved. , which is financing the expeditions, have made discoveries that almost conclusively prove that the race which inhabited this mysterious cavern, hewn in solid rock by human hands, was of oriental origin, possibly from Egypt, tracing back to Ramses. Unfortunately, the article does not give many more details about this discovery. History offends the naive unfortunately . Or underground Egyptian city hid in the Grand Canyon. That will get you started and then you can see if it takes you down a rabbit hole as it did to me. Kinkaid, the explorer who found the great underground citadel of the Grand Canyon during a trip from Green River, Wyoming, down the Colorado, in a wooden boat, to Yuma, several months ago. useful and it has helped me out loads. 23000 years old. When visiting Hopi lands when I told them about be Huichol, they knew about our tribe and said we are brothers. SEARCH FOR {MELTOLOGY}! So many questions to be asked and answered. This area goes along with the Arizona Gazette description and I believe that because the East canyon walls are owned by the Navaho Indians, theres a good possibility that I have the correct spot. According to the story related to the Gazette by Mr. Kinkaid, the archeologists of the Smithsonian Institute [1], which is financing the expeditions, have made discoveries that almost conclusively prove that the race which inhabited this mysterious cavern, hewn in solid rock by human hands, was of oriental origin, possibly from Egypt, tracing back to Ramses. A civilization that only left us some structures as a testimony of its existence. DO NOT TO EVER BE AFRAID! The photograph appears to show an excavation site with a giant human-like skeleton, alongside the bones of a large snake. Following this, the explorations were undertaken. Lets say that this story has no real meaning and its nothing but a story, something to spice up a good hunt, its still an interesting thought. Perhaps a rare mixture of cultures that scarcely occurs in archaeological finds, so this discovery would be of unprecedented importance. This is information that anyone can find if you spend the time, doing the research. The tablets contained ancient inscriptions written on clay tablets that fit together like a puzzle and later confirmed to be written in old zoroastrian symbols. Other reports of the discovery of buried giants were also found in the South, Midwest, and West coast. Eve with todays advaced craes, we are able to. The Grand Canyon is a mile-deep gorge in northern Arizona. Moderation? His trip consisted of several places, but one location may have changed the way we think about the Grand Canyon and our government organizations that research history. One thing I have not spoken of, may be of interest. The Smithsonian Institute denies having knowledge of the existence of this underground city. The whole underground installation gives one of shaky nerves the creeps. The artifacts were placed there in the canyon as a publicity stunt to promote tourism. None of the mummies found were less than 2.74 meters and all were wrapped in dark linen. This was an unprecedented find in the Grand Canyon, which soon repeated in the press. Unfortunately, the article does not give many more details about this discovery. The urns or cups on the lower tiers are crudes, while as the higher shelves are reached, the urns are finer in design, showing a later stage of civilization. THE LIARS WILL PAY! Discovered In The Grand Canyon: An Underground City Full Of Giant Skeletons. These are entered by oval-shaped doors and are ventilated by round air spaces through the walls into the passages. smells like a cover up to me. the bones of the big skeleton on his father's farm on the bank of the Coosa River near Gadsden, says that he could easily place his head in its skull and the bone was half an inch thick. Kinkaid said he had taken photographs of one of them with a flashlight, however, none of those photos were found. Something is being left out of this find. Kinkaid said he had taken photographs of one of them with a flashlight, however, none of those photos were found. First, I would impress that the cavern is nearly inaccessible. Was there a giant race of humans before us. With Dr. Daniel S. Bovee, of Los Angeles -- who with his father helped open up New, Hill said that in another cavern was found the ritual hall of the ancient people, together with devices and markings similar to those now used by the Masonic order. Do you perchance have a website/mailing list/podcast or some way to keep apprised of your research? Until then, UNDERGROUND EGYPTIAN CITY HIDDEN IN THE GRAND CANYON, Written By Timothy C Draper | Historical Treasure Hunter | January 2021, Optimized by The Digital Guruz, SEO Company Sheffield, UK. The internet site of radio talk show host Jeff Rense (http://www.rense.coin/general15/hiss.htm) has unearthed a mysterious, unexplained, but very provocative clipping from the August 5, LOS ANGELES, Aug 4.