Selah. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Through Gods power and grace, we cannot be condemned. See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Read full chapter. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. This bible verse reminds us to always look to God. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? Ought you not rather to mourn? Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. Thank you for these verses. And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. If a verse or topic does not belong, please contact us. If God has promised to expose your enemies, he will do it. NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Spirit-Filled Life Bible, Third Edition, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Kingdom Equipping Through the Power of the Word, NKJV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture. To take the time and love, to share these powerful words of our Lord. Publisher: OpenBible.info. And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. To him be the glory forever and ever. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? The Lord gave him key insight in how we should respond. Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. They will be destroyed and punished by God. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ. But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.. D For My eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from My face, nor is their iniquity concealed from My eyes. Surely God will shatter the head of His enemies, The hairy crown of him who goes on in his guilty deeds. It does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. He still wants us to live a good and happy life. But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them, You brood of vipers! Luke 6:27-36 - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, (Read More)Psalms 109:2-5 - For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. Do not love the world or the things in the world. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted. Wouldnt your enemies rejoice when you beg for food? For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Are you in pain because of the wickedness of those you trusted? 6 I'm holding fast to my integrity and not loosening my grip - and, believe me, I'll never regret it. God will give us the wisdom of what to say. Bible Verses About Strength God will save your enemies and destroy all their plans. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee. See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to everyone. So, dont stop believing in Jesus because he will always be there for you. Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. Do you know the devil seeks to destroy us? English Standard Version 7 "Let my enemy be exposed as wicked! To him be glory for ever and ever. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. King James Version (KJV) Public Domain. They must be silenced, since they are upsetting whole families by teaching for shameful gain what they ought not to teach. Dont lose hope in your faith because you are not alone. 05 Mar 2023 05:25:32 God will expose your enemies, and all their plans will be put to shame. When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the Lord thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive. This is one bible verse about God exposing evil plans against you. And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land. Do you know God is always protecting you from all their evil plans? He hates us because we have chosen light over darkness. But I will trust in you. Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. In the midst of your enemies, God will prosper you. Go not up, for the Lord is not among you; that ye be not smitten before your enemies. He will destroy them for their sins. He shall reward evil unto mine enemies: cut them off in thy truth. For he is God's servant for your good. no weapon forged against you will prevail. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. Wash yourselves; make yourselves clean; remove the evil of your deeds from before my eyes; cease to do evil, And he said, What comes out of a person is what defiles him. Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy fathers children shall bow down before thee. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person. But test everything; hold fast what is good. Some will even go to the extent of trying to kill you. The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. mine eyes shall behold her: now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. When we repent and stick to christ, we become Gods people. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies. Wouldnt your enemies rejoice when you die prematurely? I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries. New Living Translation So don't make judgments about anyone ahead of timebefore the Lord returns. Let my adversary be proven guilty! Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers, OT Prophets: Jeremiah 13:26 Therefore will I also uncover your skirts (Jer. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. All Scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. Deuteronomy 20:14 Job 20:27 Verse Concepts "The heavens will reveal his iniquity, And the earth will rise up against him. New King James Version Therefore I will uncover your skirts over your face, That your shame may appear. Psalm 25 is great, but it is great in its calm and quiet maturity, not as some deep or powerful cry of anguish. And Balaks anger was kindled against Balaam, and he smote his hands together: and Balak said unto Balaam, I called thee to curse mine enemies, and, behold, thou hast altogether blessed them these three times. And despite a close relationship with a friend, they can still hurt you. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Psalm 59:1 Verse Concepts For the choir director; set to Al-tashheth. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. Do you know God protects you from many unseen attacks? O Lord, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. Jesus said unto. Let him who has done this be removed from among you. 18The Lord will rescue me from every evil attackand will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. J For the Lord thy God walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee; therefore shall thy camp be holy: that he see no unclean thing in thee, and turn away from thee. Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Jeremiah 13:22 And if thou say in thine heart, Wherefore come these things upon me? Before we get into the text of the Psalm, I mentioned there's something else we need to know. He preserves the lives of his saints; he delivers them from the hand of the wicked. Your enemies will not stop Gods unique plans for our lives. Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come? The Bible is clear that God does expose our enemies, though this may not always be in the way we expect. Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. You will become a target for your enemies as you grow and prosper. But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Amen. What shall we then say to these things? NASB 1995 Thank you so much for the powerful scriptures shared at this platform, God bless you. S Proverbs 26:26 Verse Concepts Proverbs 16:7 Context. Do you know your enemies work day and night to bring you down? For Adam was first formed, then Eve. Bible Verses About Ten Commandments The Lord hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the Lord, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more. They have prepared a net for my steps; my soul is bowed down: they have digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen themselves. 29My Father, who has given them to me,is greater than all[a];no one can snatch them out of my Fathers hand. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector. I am thine, save me: for I have sought thy precepts. Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. 1 Peter 4:5. If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me. He will save us from the plans of the enemies. G 7 When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at . If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Bible Verses About Peace If God is for us, who can be against us? Then Daniel, whose name was Belteshazzar, was astonied for one hour, and his thoughts troubled him. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Unless otherwise indicated, all content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. God prefigures the destruction of his people. Who rises up for me against the wicked? And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. Dont bother too much about their evil plans. I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. You listen to John Piper. But you, O God, will cast them down into the pit of destruction; men of blood and treachery shall not live out half their days. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it? The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing;whoever attacks you will surrenderto you. We may sometimes have to deal with complex situations in our lives. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday. E 13 Bible Verses about Exposure Of Sin Most Relevant Verses Numbers 32:23 Verse Concepts But if you will not do so, behold, you have sinned against the Lord, and be sure your sin will find you out. For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are Gods ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. They will plan evil against you, but none will come to pass. W God has promised to be an enemy to our enemies. God will keep us from harms way. And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you. And they do not consider in their heartsThat I remember all their wickedness.Now their deeds are all around them;They are before My face. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me. In this world today, many believer our going thur trials that they never experience before. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it. If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Their shame will come, and they will have no place to hide. Y From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me about. No, I imply that what pagans sacrifice they offer to demons and not to God. 7 When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart. And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. All rights reserved. And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. "The Lord shall cause thine enemies who rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face; they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways. "Purge the evil person from among you.". ASV. Job 27:7-17 In-Context. Stay firm and trust that God will conquer every one of your battles. This bible verse reminds us that we can trust in God in times of trouble. Then each one will receive his commendation from God. Amen. If God be for us, who can be against us? Then I commended mirth, because a man hath no better thing under the sun, than to eat, and to drink, and to be merry: for that shall abide with him of his labour the days of his life, which God giveth him under the sun. He shows their abominations are the cause thereof. R By submitting your email address, you understand that you will receive email communications from Bible Gateway, a division of The Zondervan Corporation, 3900 Sparks Drive SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 USA, including commercial communications and messages from partners of Bible Gateway. And when Moses saw that the people were naked; (for Aaron had made them naked unto their shame among their enemies:). There are those who rebel against the light, who are not acquainted with its ways, and do not stay in its paths. So do not panic but trust God to expose all of your enemies. At that time each will receive their praise from God. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. If God says your enemies will not succeed, he means every word. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 7The Lord (A)will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways. His wickedness will be revealed before the assembly. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. 28I give them eternal life,and they shall never perish;no one will snatch them out of my hand. There is no way we can live a temptation-free life. What is Look at the Book? Turn away from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. By the type of a linen belt, hidden at Euphrates. But when Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Berean Standard Bible And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the Lord their God. He plans to give an expected end where we will be glad. If you are already losing faith in God, you must read this scripture repeatedly. God Is On Your Side. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. If I sin, then You would take note of me,And would not acquit me of my guilt. A Mikhtam of David, when Saul sent men and they watched the house in order to kill him. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, trust in God to always be with you. When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the Lord thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. 5 There is no way I'll ever agree to your accusations. He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man. That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear. Some scripture references/categories courtesy of Open Bible .info under CC BY 3.0. God will expose every plan of your enemies. And upon them that are left alive of you I will send a faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies; and the sound of a shaken leaf shall chase them; and they shall flee, as fleeing from a sword; and they shall fall when none pursueth. You only need to believe that God is with you. This bible verse reminds us that temptations will arise. And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what. This is Jesus prayer for the disciples while on earth. 7. He will disgrace your enemies for all their evil plans against you. KJ21. Therefore, there is now no condemnationfor those who are in Christ Jesus. God Has Given You Victory. When you are under the curse, you run from your enemies . Thus says the Lord of hosts, Render true judgments, show kindness and mercy to one another, do not oppress the widow, the fatherless, the sojourner, or the poor, and let none of you devise evil against another in your heart.. God will turn the sins of evil people back on them. He will not let your enemies rule over you. Belteshazzar answered and said, My lord, the dream be to them that hate thee, and the interpretation thereof to thine enemies. Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And if the world is to be judged by you, are you incompetent to try trivial cases? Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us. Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again. Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. Let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins. 1. Q He will protect you with his angels and bring you a safe path. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. The heavens will reveal his iniquity,And the earth will rise up against him. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. Abstain from every form of evil. But Saul, who was also called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him and said, You son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, full of all deceit and villainy, will you not stop making crooked the straight paths of the Lord? The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore. They can keep planning, but God will keep exposing them. V If God says, no one will snatch you from my hands; then no one will touch a hair on our bodies. The eye of the adulterer also waits for the twilight, saying, No eye will see me; and he veils his face. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. And the rest of the Jews acted hypocritically along with him, so that even Barnabas was led astray by their hypocrisy. Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them. 1. As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today. This bible verses remind us that God will do anything he promises. The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Read full chapter The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear. No one will snatch you from the love God has for you. 3. Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. They will try to bring you down, but God will never allow them to succeed. L God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his arrows. 24The one who callsyou is faithful,and he will do it. They are unhappy because God has blessed you immensely. And he gave him tithes of all. The murderer rises before it is light, that he may kill the poor and needy, and in the night he is like a thief. For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue. Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. God judges those outside. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. K So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin. For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil. There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. So, your enemies will not decide our fate. The devil hates us because of our love for Christ. But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told, Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there, but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months. But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.. And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity: As the days wherein the Jews rested from their enemies, and the month which was turned unto them from sorrow to joy, and from mourning into a good day: that they should make them days of feasting and joy, and of sending portions one to another, and gifts to the poor. And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also. He who vindicates me is near.Who then will bring charges against me?Let us face each other! For I know your transgressions are many and your sins are great, You who distress the righteous and accept bribes. Bible Verses About Love Contact me: openbibleinfo (at) gmail.com.