Once the registration is selected, then the employer needs to submit the complete H1B filing fee based on their status. Hello, I have been trying in lottery since 2 years with advanced degree in the US. The employer need to login to the USCIS H1B registration system to view the H1B registration Selection notice. For complete details on H1B fees,Read Summary of H1B Filing Fee Who pays for What ? For previous results info, Check that H1B Visa 2023 Lottery Results Out Sample Notice. You are very lucky fellow two got picked, choose any one has good record. If you were lucky and selected, you might wonder next steps, you can read Steps after H1B Registration Lottery ? Sai, No, it should not impact. It is totally fine to change passport. After the H1B Registrations are submitted in the online H1B registration system, the submissions will be given a status called Submitted after submission. Can he simultaneously file second one now . I have checked in my connections no one got any communication regarding the same. Can I submit the required documents and answer the questionnaire for H4? Last year USCIS selected 124k thousand registrants to get to 85,000 applicants. If my employer provides beneficiary confirmation number after filing h1 electronic registration, is there a website to verify this registration using the beneficiary conf. Looking at the trend, we do not expect the demand to reduce to avoid a lottery situation. Below images outlines how the H1B Lottery would work in the H1B electronic registration system. So no luck this time . That is something USCIS gives to each beneficiary for tracking. Akila, There is no logic in H1B lottery. But, a court case was filed in October 2020 challenging this rule and eventually in September 2021, court cancelled the H1B Lottery based on Wage Levels Rule. As of today, below are the annual quota caps set for each of them and they apply to H1B fiscal year 2023 as well. Now, my husband wants to switch jobs at the same time. Did you receive not selected email from.glomo ? I will check with my spouse attorney. One of the biggest things to keep in mind is that any entry-level positioncategorized as Wage Level 1needs to be in line with the Stand Occupational Classification (SOC) category and the job description. I believe that they (lawyers or the companies) are gathering all the selection notifications together and send it out in one shot. Would the H1B transfer of my husband invalidate my H4 visa status due to my H4 transfer? Prasad, If you get O1, go for it. The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only and is not a substitute for legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. But I want to come here and see if this is true. The filing window will remain open for 90 days from the date the lottery results are announced. Are you referring deloitte? BTW, did you get your approval? Thank you. with crowdsourced data. If my passport number changes, will it affect the stamping result. This year, it appears there are thousands upon thousands of duplicate registrations. We used to maintain a simple tracker and it was not feature rich. Thank you! Your use of this website and our software platform are subject to VisaNation Inc.'s privacy policy and terms of use. There is no way they would do a third lottery before the second lottery deadline is over. This website uses cookies, some of which are essential for the functionality of the website while others are for improving user experience and personalization. Flow Chart Process. Our office has already received many of these selection notices, and we anticipate more to come in the days ahead. Now, counting 6 months backward from October 2022, it would be April 1st, 2022. The concept of H1B registration was introduced last year and we only had second round lottery once and that too it was in August of 2020. Can you please let me know if you know anything about this? So, technically the total count is less than 85,000 per year for the H1B quota. You have replied earlier to it. number? Below are the various H1B Registration Statuses that are valid for FY 2023 season and what they mean for Lottery results & selection. They should not get the approval for simply exploited and stolen others choice. no, you wont be able to. I am planning to go for H1B extension this year(already in US), My existing H1B is expiring in Nov-2022. No, you cannot transfer H1B registration to any other employer after Lottery Selection. If you have enough relevant experience, it is fine as education will not be material for the decision on the case. You are right, sorry my mistake, I just got clarity. I am still waiting for the result. I got email, you can contact me on ms team, Hey Brinda can I contact you over teams ..your employees Id pls, Give me ur employee id I gonna contact u on teams, What was the lottery status you had got from Infy Glomo. Also check How to check H1B Registration Status. Congratulations :). 2 different employers are ready to sponsor h1b for me. Is this normal or should I infer there to be some problem. Hi Kumar Do you know if the passport number is tied to lottery selection ? No, you do not need H1B LCA for registration process. That is sent for all registrants. Selected in Lottery. immihelp.com is private non-lawyer web site. Is my application can be registered from different employers and eligible for lottery process? B1/B2, H1, F1? Usually, the H1B Registration Selection Notice from FY 2023 season would have the dates of filing. Did you get notified? It is anonymous and used to track macro trends and helps everyone. Or official employer listing from uscis like below: https://www.uscis.gov/tools/reports-and-studies/h-1b-employer-data-hub/h-1b-employer-data-hub-files, Ganeshan, You can use USCIS Employer hub or https://h1bgrader.com/. I could see processing time lines shows 2-4 months period. GI Team will be using the same record in Glomo if and when the second round occurs sometime later this year and will update the ones which are open to either Selected or Not selected then like last year. Theyre asking to sign a perjury statement. CTS Global Mobility team said today, they are receiving selected notifications on daily basis and havent started communicating to employees yet. You may also watch the below YouTube Video that cover the summary of the article. You need to Open the GMS request. The petition must be filed within the time period and at the correct service center as per registration selection notice. We need to wait and see for the total registrations count and premium processing details. do I have to wait more? Please clarify. Rajendra, Discuss with your attorney on this and then take the call. H1B Visa Lottery 2023 (First Round) For the Fiscal Year 2023, USCIS accepted 483,927 H1B registrations from March 1, 2022, to March 18, 2022. In my I-797 , which I received from employer after lottery, it was mentioned employer as xxx INC and claiming that so called xxx INC is the sister company of yyy INC. but yyy INC is listed as employer in H1Bgrader.com but not the xxx INC for the past 3 years. USCIS should revert back to old system where you need to pay and send full H1B packet instead current 10$ and applicant name lower threshold which encouraging IT companies inundate USCIS with their employees with multiple sponsors. During the first step of registration, there is only a $10 fee for the employer. Let us look at the meaning of all fields and details on the selection notice below. On January 28, 2022, U.S. Rithesh, This is very subjective and need to defend the same. Usually around March 27 or later. Will it show not selected or submitted if my employer see the status now? . Home Blog USCIS Announces Third Lottery of H1B CAP Electronic Registrations. Check out H1B 2023 Lottery Predictions, Analysis How Many ? We recently determined that we needed to select additional registrations to reach the fiscal year (FY) 2022 H-1B numerical allocations, including the advanced degree exemption. USCIS office update on H1-B applications is public now. I got a update from my employee and still showing submitted. as petition already approved what are next steps i can take or ask my employer to do?? How many received receipt numbers after filing petition for the FY 2022 ? thereby resulting in Change of Status becoming impossible/void? Add anonymously using below button. This resulted in a total of124,415selectedregistrations. Please file the petition with all necessary supporting documents. Ensure that any information provided during the electronic registration process matches the information provided on the petition. We will review all of these details in this article. I do have the H1B petition in consular processing for the year 2022 and while waiting for the approval, I have applied for the H4 and got approved on 9/16/2021. Check your date of birth in the notice too. you will get email before 5/6th April its not a dozen update its huge they will only start this activity by today april 1. GMS request updated for me. Infy results are out. Just because of persons like you, the deserved is not getting chance! If you're experiencing any challenges or have questions related to your H1-B registration please schedule a consultation. We may see many Requests for Evidence (RFE) again this year, similarly to last year, as well as added probing on the part of USCIS. Hello Kumar Sir, If I get offer from 2 companies, can I apply for registration from them, or it is not legal? Hi Kumar , My stamping is scheduled problem is my DOB is wrong in I797 .. can I attend the stamping with that error ? In fact, we did not receive any official confirmation from USCIS on the H1B Lottery on March 27 th or even day after. Ganeshan, There is no way you can verify that online. We will update here as we have new updates. Amazing. New, Renewal? Is it the 15 char confirmation that starts with 2023? After the Employer submits the H1B Registration, there is an option for them to print the confirmation with details. LCA can be filed with the start of future dates and can seek the approval also with current dates. MUMBAI: The US Citizenship and Immigration Services ( USCIS) has announced the completion of the H-1B cap lottery process for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2022. The window to file opens on April 1 and closes on June 30. Steps after H1B Registration Lottery ? Any chances of approval ? During the FY 2021 season, USCIS selected 124,415 registrations, or 45% of those registered. Sometimes, it can take few months. You can check Summary of USCIS News H1B 2022 Registration Lottery Results Out for complete information. so that all this bullshit Staffing companies will be wiped out. Your employer can get it by downloading it online from the selected status location. Akila, As I said, there is no logic. Last Updated on: March 1, 2023 Employment-based Immigration, H-1B1 Visas, US Immigration News, US Immigration Update. Ideally, H1B non-dependent employer is better as there are less H1Bs in their company. hope so. What does that mean? Not every company sponsors H1B visa to work in US. https://www.immihelp.com/uscis-announces-third-lottery-of-h1b-cap-electronic-registrations/. GI team will update the status selected in the lottery. H-1B Lottery Rule Changes Could See Reversal, March 2023 Visa Bulletin: Analysis & Predictions. It will be random selection process like in previous years for the FY 2023 season. Mine is regular processing. If you are looking for H1B FY 2023 sample notice and lottery details, H1B 2023 Lottery Results are out, you can check all details with samples atH1B Visa 2023 Lottery Results Out Sample Notice. Now USCIS algorithm should check for the duplicates based upon the end client. The last letters are truncated if they are long..Check with your attorney. If you participated in the process, here is what the next steps will look like. I am thinking of applying my LCA when the wage level increases, would it be a good idea or shall I start now only? USCIS has had to conduct a second round of H1-B lottery for the Fiscal year 2022 registrations that were submitted in March 2021. If you were selected in the H-1B lottery, USCIS will notify your employer or lawyer who submitted your registration. Will I get 221g if I go to stamping now ? No need of old system, USCIS should mandate the end Client column while registration process. For FY 2022, we received 308,613 H-1B registrations and initially selected 87,500 registrations projected as needed to reach the FY 2022 numerical allocations. Author: Greg Ramos Created Date: 11/28/2022 12:29:04 PM . No, it is an electronic Notice that is generated online. The timelines for H1B visa 2023 season starts with filing of H1B registration and ends when the applicant starts working for the H1B sponsoring employer. If you wait too long, you wont be able to re-file, but re-file is possible if its rejected within the window. Yes, there was H1B lottery for FY 2023 Season and USCIS selected 127K registrations. Can anyone confirm that too?! did they start to communicate the H1 selection results to employees? All rights reserved. While, we do not have official press release from USCIS, it is confirmed by many users in social media groups. File a Fully-Prepared H1B Petition As Soon As Possible. Am I going to get rejected? The press release from USCIS on March 30th, only talks about completion of the selection process, but does not give any numbers. what does that mean? Stay positive. https://www.uscis.gov/newsroom/alerts/uscis-conducts-third-random-selection-from-previously-submitted-fy-2022-h-1b-cap-registrations. USCIS has completed the regular and advanced-degree selection lotteries, and has notified employers of selection results. Santhosh, Thanks for nice words. did it change in GMS. Very best regards, Sushanta. Is there will be any issues ? USCIS Fiscal Year(FY) 2023: USCIS fiscal year is different from the calendar year as the start and end dates are not from January to December. Flow Chart Process, GUIDE to H1B Visa 2023 Lottery, Registration, Predictions, News, FAQs. US Congress has set a limit of 85,000 on the number of H1B Visas that can be issued per year. who got the emails and which team is sending mails? Is there a 2nd lottery for H1B this year also? Regular vs Masters Quota, H1B1, H1B Visa Total Cap by Year from FY 1990 to 2023, H1B cap reach dates from FY 2004 until 2022, FY 2022 year, there were 308,613 registrations. But, if they are from IT boydshop consulting companies, it can be very risky as they are subject to extra scrutiny and more chance of fraud. Asking question on behalf of my friend: He got one more application picked up and first petition filed on June went to RFE. any one also facing same delays on receipt notices? Will it be any issue(May be duplicate or legal issue etc)? Can I apply for new H1b first time premium processing? They may or may not. Does Deloitte started sending notifications about the lottery or not. Murugan, Yes, you can. Could you please share your thoughts ? Results may be released anywhere from April to August. Did anybody from Deloitte heard back today. We need to wait and see for USCIS guidance on this. Mine not selected. Did anyone from Deloitte got any communication regarding the result? Some members also reported that in progress registrations seemingly disappeared from the portal. No Communication till now, Let me know, In case you hear anything. MS, The new data has no impact on the previous LCAs that were approved until the date they were approved for. Not many companies share this, and they may only share a screenshot. Just curious to know if anyone got approvals. We will review sample notice details in next section. Is it that hard to figure this out? Got update from tcs, as got my was selected Best of luck to all who yet to receive update, But one of my friend told TCS will may update status very late even in May or june.not sure in which manner they will update.mine is still is in progress or will they update on daily basis. If you were unlucky in H1B FY 2023 season or planning to work on H1B next year, read H1B Visa 2024 Timeline, Lottery, Dates, Update: USCIS updated on August 23, 2022, that there will not be any more second or third-round lotteries for FY 2023. Firstly, if the applicant is selected in H1B Registration lottery, the online status changes in the registration system and shows as Selected next to the H1B registration as shown in below screenshot. It was conducted today. Because of you kind of people, the deserved are not getting chance. Hi, I have an approved H1B petition with a consultant and he is insisting to get the VISA stamping done. will it make any issues when i go for consulate interview?? Feeling blessed atleast its timely and we will submit petition on time with premium processing. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. As you can see in the below graph, for FY 2023, there were 483,927 registrations that were submitted with USCIS and before that for FY 2022, it was 308,613. There is one extra piece of text that is added at the bottom. Is it legal or not? You only need basic information about the applicant and passport details to file the registration. Hi, send an email to this id we can discuss about the process.. I wanted to know that; will I still be qualified for masters cap for H1B lottery season this 2022.