The Fates have spent the interim years working to move Harriet into a position of power in preparation for what is to come. , . Harry finds out that his dad is alive, has been the whole time. Dr. Bruce Banner should be perfectly happy with his life. The straight black-haired male still couldn't believe that he is not genuinely Asgardian, but a Frost Giant. Meanwhile, they attend both American and Scottish boarding schools. Harry Potter wants a new start and as the newly titled Master of Death, he thinks he deserves it. Part 2 of Harry Potter React. The more we try to tear them away the more we hurt ourselves. . La suite et la fin des aventures d'Harry Lokison Poudlard. Along the way, Harry's world is shaken when more truth's and betrayals are finally revealed to him. Meanwhile the Ghost King, Nico di Angelo strives to rebuild his previous relationships while making new friends. Loki loves all of his children but none of them exactly had the best of childhoods. And who is this woman who has rendered everyone speechless? Then he met a woman, fell in love and had a child. Hell do whatever it takes to raise and protect him even if that means immersing himself into a new pantheon. La Magie rencontre alors les Avengers, et tous doivent apprendre vivre ensemble, pour le meilleur et pour le pire. Now, he must shove her away before Thanos and the Other force her to share his fate. Prompt by spedicornFor the Sake of this story , Ragnarok never happened , Asgard was destroyed by Thanos and Hela is Loki's Daughter. Hadrian was also a child prodigy much like another child who lives across the pond, Anthony Edward Stark son of Howard Stark and Maria Stark. One of which was Salazar. Et personne ne lui prendra son pre. Holly Potter's third year was bad enough with all this nervousness about Black and Dementors. The Fates could have worked with Harry Potter, son of James Potter but when the chance came to steer Loki into Lilys path so they might conceive a child together? Each chapter is based on a new prompt with new pairings, warnings, themes and more! Cross-Posted on FanFiction.Net and Wattpad. He was handed a letter where what should have shocked him didn't, instead he just blinked at it, sighed, and set it down. Hari Potter walked to her death having 'Mastered' all three Deathly Hallows, not that she knew it. Goes off the rails from what I can remember, but I was having enough fun that I was happy to roll with it. Pero, y si hubiera fallado de todas formas? Who is he? He'd had far too much to do back in Asgard and the others were being stubborn anyway. Dumbledore merely patted the younger on the shoulder and stood up. After Harry's first year in the house of Slytherin with the twins Ankaa (Loki) and Draco Malfoy, he had thought he had found a family. He is wearing a very strange attire, even though clearly not of muggle origin. In this fantastical Otome Game you will find, drama, intrigue, tragedy, and so much doki-doki that your heart may explode from excitement. Ils ont eu confirmation que Loki s'y trouvait. Harry calls himself a wizard, but he is more. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. The Fates have a plan for Harry Potter, they just need him to have a few additional parents for it to work out. I have a vague direction, but I'm pretty much making this up as I go. Now Harry's got super strength he can't control and an almost unnecessary amount of magical power. They promised him revenge and the boy from his dreams, the boy with the lightning bolt scar that Loki couldn't remember. The boys got reborn as Severus Snape & Regulus Black and meet again in Slytherin. Too bad he hadn't paid attention to where Loki ended up. on another note, my own recommendations are, both of which got me totally hooked on loki being harrys dad, i also love the idea of either being protective of the other oof something about these two just makes me happy at seeing them interacting in whatever capacity, lmk if i did smth wrong with this post oof thanksss, (have a nice day yall and please stay healthy). Harry Potter and Luna Lovegood both accidentally apparate to The Isle of the Lost. Thor and Loki were called to Surrey, England, to investigate a freak storm located over Privet Drive. Nor did she know what accepting her death would unleash - the banished Norse Goddess of Death, freed from her unjust imprisonment by her own father. After the Battle for New York, Harry gets friendly with Asgard (him being immortal because of the Master of Death thing is helpful here), he ends up fixing the relationship of Loki with his family. Bottom Harry Potter. Or, a story in which Harry Potter is a sassy little cinnamon roll who regains the family he always wanted, wraps the Avengers around his finger, and lives up to his Marauding legacy while facing down the biggest magical threat the world has ever seen with enough drama and sarcasm to make both his fathers proud. This time around enemies and allies alike are facing three (3) jaded, cunning, and experienced Prophesied Saviors. An army stands ready to invade Earth with their General come to open the way but Harriet is a woman grown and a witch in her prime. Work Search: AN: No new chapters just making some edits to translations that I had wrong that was helpfully and politely pointed out to me. This is the story of what happens years later when Loki wakes up in his own body. Punching the man who left. It is now May 2012. Thor realizes that this little girl, with the power to control the weather, is in fact his daughter. Harry, taken from Hogwarts and the safety of its wards, is brought to New York by the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., who says that his father is launching an attack on the planet. War sent him to ride amongst the stars. Harriet, John, and their allies will not sit back and allow their planet to be invaded unchallenged. ), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, Harry Potter/Fred Weasley/George Weasley/Original Male Character(s), Bruce Banner/Clint Barton/Natasha Romanov, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Black, Harriet Potter and the Assembling of Heroes, Harriet Potter and the Meddling of The Fates, Professor Flitwick is the only sane teacher in Hogwarts I swear, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, Dealing with your trauma by punching a god, Canon Divergence - Post-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, surprising lack of focus on soulmates for a soulmate au, Canon Divergence - Post-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Not Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Compliant, Not Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Compliant. Press J to jump to the feed. The heavy golden doors behind Riddle suddenly burst open and in walks the most unusual looking man. Youngest son of Loki, God of Chaos and Mischief, aka James Potter. M for violence. In which Holly Potter acquired a son through the actions of Death. Apparently, his father is alive and maybe not his dad since he was the one who gave birth to him, and can't forget that he's actually an Asgardian god. His parents aren't who they thought they were, and he's left facing a truth about himself that leaves him uncertain about his future. Work Search: Odin has had enough and has banished him to Earth to relearn some lessons. Please consider turning it on! Linkffn(Tricksters and Gods) maybe? I'm looking for a fanfiction were Loki's punishment for attacking Earth is to live a human life. Loki was James Potter. Can he help bring the Avengers together as they are meant to be? And she needs their help. , . The Daughter of Mischief [Harry Potter Fanfic] -On Hold- . Personne. 02/02/2022: Minor edits throughout the the fic, fixed grammar and some plot points. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (25), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (19), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (4), Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types (2), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (11). And then came Voldemort who stunned him, killed his wife and his son disappeared before he even woke up. Simple as that. Two days later Harry wakes up in a hotel room in bed with Tonks and a mystery woman, another mystery woman in the bathroom, Remus is missing, and next to no memory about what happened during the last two days. Series. Parce que Thanos arrive, ignorant des nouveaux protecteurs de Midgard, et comme c'est dommage.Oui, vraiment.Dommage pour lui. Because that's what heroes did. They accused him of turning into a new dark wizard and everyone believed them. Probably Fury. Book 2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, James Potter has a crush on Severus Snape, Harry Lokison et le tournoi des Trois Sorciers, Gravitating to you (but there are universes in between), Not Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Compliant, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Not Beta Read We Die Like Cursed Child Should, The Schooling of the Director of Shield and the Avengers, Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, Major Character Death not until later chapters, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, everyone actually talks to each other because i want my super family to be nice and happy. Harry Potter answers. When the Dark Lord uses her blood in his resurrection this inheritance and the meddling of The Fates will see him forever changed. Seconding The Triumph of These Tired Eyes. In one world Harry Potter was a half-blood wizard, in another, he is the Grandson of the Fae King and Queen. I'm just trying to keep Tony Stark safe, but I'm still hurting him. Series. He was cradling something close to him, his eyes were red. My name is William Coulson, Im a representative of the American Embassy with the International Confederation of Wizards. A slow, devious smile drew upon his features. hii! That was an opportunity to tempting to let pass. What does this mean for the wizarding world? But he is not the only one making payments. What will happen when Dumbledore meets them? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. However all that changed in an instant the second a piece of skyscraper fell on him and crushed him to paste. Tricksters and Gods By: sakurademonalchemist. They had just been about to marry, when she had died. But there is a curse working against her, killing her before her Betrothed can restore her powers to her. So why was he surprised to find out that his life was once again not what it seemed? tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). A old couple longing for a son.A young man longing for a family that truly cared.Loki Odinson became James Fleamont Potter. Qu'importe dans quelle prison il se fait enfermer, sur Midgard ou sur Asgard, Loki s'en fiche : Ses garons sont enfin ensemble, sains et saufs. Personne. Lily Evans Potter/Thor (Marvel) Harry Potter; Loki (Marvel) Thor (Marvel . Probably not today tho. Qu hacer cuando las probabilidades estn contra ellos? Loki has gone by many names over the years. Now years later the consequences of that mistake are being brought into to light. Some bonds are like chains around our hearts. With her greatest enemy made her greatest supporter Harriet will face the world and the treats that come from beyond it. During the summer between first and second year Harry does something that has unexpected consequences, for himself and for the wizarding world. A collection of random spinnets that might or might not be expanded at some point. Also, Lokison. Loki is being punished; he remembers nothing of his life, thinking that his name is Lily. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Seventeen years before, on the same day Loki fell, a little girl was born. Rumours started spreading, accusing Harry of defeating the Dark Lord with even darker magic. So there is nothing to be surprised at, when her magic explode with the Patronus charm in the end of the spring, creating a clear and noticable cry for help. !, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (73), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (49), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Cover for "The Sum Of All Your Fears by Aisling Siobhan", Jrmungandr | Jormungand | Midgard Serpent, Squick Factor: A Variety of Bodily Fluids, Harry Potter/Avengers Fanfiction dating sim, serious fics but with a light hearted idea for starting this weird series, James "Bucky" Barnes/Harry Potter/Steve Rogers, Pre (so pre it isn't really in this segment) Loki/Harry, Slow build (like so slow it isn't there for this segment), Not very explicit torture but still noticeable, mentions of previous child neglect and abuse, Loki will always be seme cause he's awesome, Not Avengers: Age of Ultron (Movie) Compliant. Men looking for a man - Women looking for a man. The wild adventures they drag each other on as they fight to save the galaxy together are honestly just an added bonus. Little did he know that he was already twenty years too late Loki suddenly appear in front of them and the avengers were on high alert with a weapon each in hand. "Don't you dare! Read to find out! Who is this father for whom he shows an unfailing love? They had time enough to . Of course he did not know that he was adopted nor that he was not human, which he will find out later in his life. Loki (Marvel)/Harry Potter; Loki; Harry Potter; Female Harry; Rebirth; Old Soul; Summary. Upon further questioning, Thor and Loki find that Evelyn Iris Potter is the daughter of Thor's former lover Lily Evans. Seriously, this was insane, but in the context of his life it should feel like a normal Tuesday. Secret Santa fic for my friend Lucy (mostlypoptarts) over on fanfiction. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. And, where would it take me? Harry wet his lips nervously as his mouth formed into a curious frown. so if anyone has any recommendations of anything - it could be a platonic friendship, romantic relationship, father-son relationship, siblings or anything - if you dont mind pointing them my way!! Unfinished and Discontinued. Ongoing Series, updates will be all over the place, but the story will never be abandoned. Willing to submit yet, imposter? The chilling gravelly voice asked. Press J to jump to the feed. Series. Many questions remain though. Interesting, intriguing, and amazing story ideas that I may turn into actual fics at some point. Well, good under the circumstances. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandoms: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling, The Avengers | Published: 2014-03-29 | Completed: 2016-11-01 | Words: 324570 | Chapters: 33/33 | Comments: 791 | Kudos: 4726 | Bookmarks: 1706 | Hits: 109553 | ID: 1369690 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. just our granddaughter from America, love," he yelled back. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. In June 2013 the short, but tragic life of Harry Potter comes to an end in a graveyard. Well, for starters, fix her up, get that bit of madman off her face, and take her somewhere she won't have to leave every few decades. Peter and Loki have a great dynamic both in comics and fan fiction. Cookie Notice Genius Loki: Chapter 1 - Prologue Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, and I know I'm not ever going to get paid for writing this. Or, Harry leaves his world for another in hopes of peace for eternity and finds something better instead. Her parents named her Lily Evans, and everywhere she went, people praised her for her beautiful green eyes. Part 1 of Prompts/Challenges-2021; Language: English Words: 904 Chapters: 2/3 Comments: 24 Kudos: 333 Bookmarks: 73 Hits: this is my first post so im still trying to get a hang of things but. AN: This was inspired by the Worm AU story 'It Gets Worse' by Ack and the prologue was inspired by 'Sphere of Influence' by Bobmin. A near-endless game of cat and mouse! Join us on this journey as Harry decides who his real family is, and finally faces the man who ruined his life. What would have gone differently had someone interfered in the happenings of the first Avengers movie? His parents aren't who they thought they were, and he's left facing a truth about himself that leaves him uncertain about his future. Please consider turning it on! Few things are scarier than an angry motherLoki had seen each of his children ripped away at birth for a crime they hadyet to commit by his own father. Every painful thing he's ever gone through can be traced back to one man. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. . English is not my first language, so I apologize in advance for any language mistakes. tl;dr Female!Harry is Lokis daughter and a goddess but doesnt know it. --------------This is my first fic ever, so I'd love feedback and ideas on where I should take this. That honor goes to J. K. Rowling and Marvel. Eirlys (Female Harry Potter) is a child of both Loki (MCU) and Zeus (PJO) via an old magic ritual used by the Potters, who were unable to have a child themselves due to damage from James line inbreeding to hell and back and Lily taking a vile hex in battle from Bellatrix. The heavy golden doors behind Riddle suddenly burst open and in walks the most unusual looking man. "Te he estado llamando Sr. Capuccino todo este tiempo en mi mente, por lo menos debiste decirme tu nombre. "No." Though the word is whispered, it hits me like a swing of Mjolnir. I think not he flat out refuse's to die for the cause he has a warrior beautiful Fianc to worry about not all of Britain. Et dommage pour Odin, qu'il reste sur son Trne celui-l, aussi, ou a ira trs mal pour lui. On Thor and Lokis orders, James and Lily Potter blood adopted him to shield him from the dangers outside of Midgard. Y si Loki hubiera tenido una razn diferente para hacer lo que hizo? There is an infinity of worlds, out there. Their only actual plans are; get revenge, reconnect with their trusted, have fun, and fuck shit up. Is Harrison going to Fight Voldemort for a bunch of cowards who hide behind a 14 year old child? Cassiopeia is injured and Alexia has to find Sirius to get his help in healing her. But he'd left the mortal version of magic behind. It is time for the Seidr to show Thanos just how powerful they have become. "I.its not your fault. *Please see Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Twin before continuing the story here*. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Molly/Ron/Ginny/Albus Bashing. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (7), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (3), Loki (Marvel)/Harry Potter/Thor (Marvel) (12), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Jack Harkness/Ianto Jones/Steve Rogers/James 'Bucky' Barnes, James "Bucky" Barnes/Harry Potter/Steve Rogers. Maybe when Thanos makes his sacrifice, both Harry and the Resurrection Stone appears? Loki ran from New York after receiving some unsettling news and moved to London with his husband. Tough Love," Thor responded as he softly smiled at him. They see pain, not relief. Thank the Gods he already knew how to swim. I really want to read it again, it was really good and i think it had multiple sequels. She was tossed into the underworld where she made her own kingdom at the of six. After having his father taken from him by Odin, the Goddess Frigga, aka Granny, takes matters into her own hands and passes the Godling Harald Loki Potter to her good friend Hera, Greek Goddess and Queen of Olympus, to raise. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Harry Potter would be happy to never lay eyes on the Doctor again but when he is left no choice but to reach out to him can he and the Doctor find common ground or are some hurts just to great to overcome? Four boys tackle living as peasants in Camelot where magic is outlawed while also living as Asgardian Princes with no real chance at the throne. AN:/ This is a random one-shot that came to me. He is wearing leather armour in green and black with a long cape and a very unusual golden helmet with two long horns sticking from the front and curling back.The weirdest thing about him is not his attire, but two toddlers, perhaps two years old calmly sitting in his arms. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. How will Hogwarts handle having demigods and godlings in their mist? If you have a promt , just email it to valkyrie.fanfiction@gmail.com , or comment in this story. Harry Potter had just finished his first year at Hogwarts, which included accidentally killing his teacher to survive, finding a random small black diary in his trunk, and made his way to his relatives. He's got his magic, his memories, and one hell of a past. Spider-Man and Loki never got to meet in the MCU, so this fic by "softlyblue . WARNING; This fanfiction contains Adult Content. Only Sirius and Remus suspect anything as they can smell the power and additional inhuman blood in their godson. But no one knows the story of Veronica Dursley who saw her life fall apart in less than an hour, now fifteen years later Veronica will find herself living under her cousin's roof as she tries to learn who in fact is: Veronica Dursley. War changes all who live through it, some more than others, but for Loki war was what set him on the path he rides today. Love of My Life By: DrackenLady. Hela got notified that her siblings are on Midgard and decided to meet up with them, while sending a secret message to their parent, after discovering the deaths of their youngest siblings.