He realized that no one in the family had talked about the fact that some shot her. It was almost like her father already knew what she was going to say. Maybe tomorrow well take him for a ride so he can get used at least to gallop. Ty felt guilty about interrupting them, so he waited a while before speaking. When she said that she saw something they both had in common that she didnt know from before. Ty was sure he would get it but Amy still didnt know why this time it would be different. The following memories were about her and Lou cleaning one horse from the ranch. Mallorys heart dropped she started daydreaming about his homecoming. He turned around face to face with Amy. Please keep writing I can`t wait to see how it ends. No its not what ever, I need to solve this as soon as possible. One second lasted hours. It was the first time Ty smiled in the week. Jack was there by surprise; Ty smiled at him and said Its time!. When Amy saw him in the light, her cheeks turned reddish, she just smiled and looked at him. Well I have some news, we have some news She looked at Ty. He was very happy for them. Ty got out of the truck all bloody and physically hurt, with a hand of his stomach. There was a silence, and then Ty laid in the floor, with his head next to Lucys feet. Good boy She whispered. Are you already planning the wedding? Ty put his arms around Amys waist and also put his head over her left shoulder. She was slim and tall, almost eighteen years old. He was lost in the smoke and the ashes. It was Saturday morning. Come on, sit down, Ill tell ya said Ty before Tim and Jack could speak. Hes coming with Ashley, they saw smoke from the trailer, the fire is growing too fast Lou replied. I want you to tell me everything She laughed. The only thing I want to do is get home and see Spartan!, Ty smiled and laughed. He would have the loft to himself now that Ty was staying in the house, and also many changes that Mallory had to inform him. She had been giving a lot of thought to that, and ended up choosing that she was going to stay with Badger, and make him a great homecoming. Everyone went running where the horse had stopped. Amy strangely didnt like him from her first look. Are you taking Spartan for a ride? Tim and Jack stopped talking and looked at him. There, she saddled her loving horse Spartan, and took both horses to the open field. They hugged for a while and then Ty said So, youll be fine if I am your miracle boyfriend? He said emphasizing in the word. Tim didnt talk since they got to the room, he remembered what he had gone through that night, not the fire but the ring they saw on Tys jacket. He turned around, and saw two police cars just parked, and some men running to them. and Caleb had already left thats it she said. Meanwhile, the other horses including the wildest one, Stinky were resting in their stalls waiting anxiously to be fed and watered. Mallory added. Tim also left. Amy tried to get away from Tys arms softly but he was stuck watching them watch them. In fact was her dumb boyfriend who burned everything up, they were in a date. Although once Mallory had gotten to the Fleming- Barlet residence; she . Ty got closer to Amy and then kissed her. Im late he added. Ty looked at her Amy, may I ask you something?. He hopped out of the truck and walked towards her. Ty started coughing and Amy realized why. Hey He said. Next to it there were two guys grabbing violently a girl from her shoulders and arms. He was about to say something, but his mouth couldnt move. Thank you, thank you Why does it have to be so complicated?, Amy smiled Yes, tell that to me and Ty No, not anymore. He must be in a lot of pressure when he competes, many horses are. Amy made him stop and touched his nose gently. There was a lot of equipment necessary to be in the mission. "Come on guys were going to miss Amy at the airport" says Jack. I see you're enjoying it,expect new updates quite soon! 10 years after season 11, who knows what could happen now? You were jealous of her talking with me He laughed. Lou was surprised too. Amy accepted although she had no idea about what Ty wanted to talk about. PLZZZZZZZ finish the story i want to see wats going on will lucy, mallory, and badger. PLZZZZZZZ. She couldnt believe her sister would get married so fast. She had been a whole week in a hospital when she believed that was only minutes ago that she had fainted. Amy decided to stay in the position she was, because every single move made her feel weaker and hurt. Yes you know, this is a decision you should take, that we should take, we cant keep on avoiding this. i wanna read more! Unexpectedly, they heard a knock in the door. Ty was still sleeping. I always have it with me since the day I bought it. Amy tried to pull his arm, but it didnt work. Her smile in her face showed him that she was the most intelligent person of the three of them. Then, a doctor opened the door of the hospitals room. Read More That was awesome Sarah. The decision of living here and not in Dubai was one she will never regret. Hahah, Great job! Come on, lets go Jack called to the rest of the family. Well, well, well! What do we have here? Jack said with his western accent. There was only a gun left on the drivers seat. She didnt plan this to happen, not now. First posted 5 years ago but left unfinished in 2019now Im going back and editing the chapters before I continue! Her eyes light up and her breath speeded up. Flemings in a good mood! She imitated what he said. He has a busy schedule, so he can come only two hours today, How can he have a busy schedule if he doesnt want to run?. Balance Chapter 7, a heartland fanfic | FanFiction Chapter 7 At dinner that night, Amy informs everyone about her going to Pike River for a few days. Depends on what OK means he laughed. Amy and Ty talk about Amy's feelings. It was hard for him watching his daughters grow up that fast. How are you feeling? he looked into her eyes in belief that she would get better. It was time to try something different, Amy thought. It does not follow any timeline in the Heartland TV series. He took his rope and tried to catch Spartan, but he couldnt. Word Count: 4,511. He couldnt resist her wifes worried look so he spilled out everything he had to say. Lucy never did I didnt ask her either Ty regretted. They shouldnt forget that this hadnt ended yet. Why? he modulated those words in his mouth. He stayed in mute for a long time. This story is based on Heartland and what happens after Amy and Ty get married. Maybe a little He laughed at her comment. She giggled. Will Bobby tell Hi my name is Olivia Noel Fleming and I'm the youngest sister. "Lou where's my coat" Yelled Georgie. Lou walked to the kitchen and looked through the window. She saw her familys faces looking at her in sadness. Lou Fleming Morris - Amy's sister. . It was one of those decisive moments in life, well, it wasnt decisive because she knew the answer though. She stepped backwards and slightly, her back leaned over the door. Jack Im really sorry, I didnt knew that Ty said and was stopped by Jack. Season 4, ep 12 "Family Business", goes off-canon before the end of the episode. Nice look! She ran faster, but her legs hurt. Amy turned her head to see the picture and stuck her cheek to Tys. There was not much time, he couldnt live jobless any longer. thank you Tanja! Ty, not now She got down of Harley from the other side. Amy Fleming is a main character in the television series Heartland. Maybe that could be forever. Like those dreams you dream many times and then that same thing happens to you in real life. Give her time He thought. As soon as he walked inside, he saw Lou and his husband sitting with their daughter. Amy was extremely shocked by the recent movement of the horse. lol post the rest a soon as possible PLZZZZZ. Lucy Ty said. They realized about it because they saw some police men looking for them. Oh How? Amy felt a symphony in her head. They found something near the lake he said while he pulled something from his truck. In fact I want to write a book in the future. Ah, yes sure said in a low voice. Amy Ty whispered. the police men discovered some facts about the weapon. Yes! Unknowingly, as he adjusts to life at the ranch, Ty begins a journey of change, healing, forgiveness, love, and ultimately: catharsis. I cant believe you just said that You just dont want to be with me. thnx its torture waiting great to no tht more is coming. She stood still, waiting for him to do something. Yes She jumped over him. They would be safe there for a while, at least they would be protected of the smoke. They all have to help their grandpa with the horse ranch and everyday Alexia can't get over the loss of her mom anymore than her siblings can, but they have to. The other man, walked to Jack and shook his hand. Jack and Tim turned around and saw them all dirty. please continue writing love the story can`t wait to see how it ends . Mallory may had the answer, but there was still a part of him that didnt agree with it, so he thought about it for a while. Please don't turn this into a break - up, sad story. ***UPDATE*** Please read my "Chapter 15" that is really news that I'm so sad I have to share. I dont know what is it but, all of you have to explain me everything that I dont know. One he is struggling to keep hidden. Meanwhile, Peter, Ty and Jack heard a car droving by. Ty saw Amy fascinated wither sisters child. Okay we should get going he held her hand. i Love it you are soo talented please keep writing!! As always brilliantly written. His life depends on me My life depends on me Our future depends on me Amy though. It was crazy, but the girl decided to run the risk; she needed to escape. They wer just fine together, talking and working, but they both missed the past when they were much more than friends. Authors note: Thanks for reading, please tell me what you think about it! Tim heard every single word but didnt say a word until they got off the car to walk into the house where Lou was preparing pasta for lunch. She is your little girl, but even if she married Ty - something that its not certain now you are not gonna lose her, things will stay the same. You need to let her grow Tim. So Amy how have you been doing with Wonder? Jack said starting the conversation. Blood, lost of blood split in the wooden floor. She dressed up like usual, a jean and a shirt. ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''. "We need a break, Amy. You saved our life Amy continued. Thats not the most important thing now. It was challenging to talk, but they found the way to start. Jack smiled happily as he watched his family enjoying time together. He had recognized his voice. Language: English Words: 12,184 Chapters: 4 /? In some minutes, he was standing in the door step of her cabin, in his black jacket. Thats what it was, a miracle. Said Caleb. Well, today after lunch I took it to a police station, and they gave me some information about those men They had been in jail almost six years for terrorism, not necessarily for killing people simply with a gun shoot. Hes back to normal she thought. Next to them, was Mallory, talking nonstop, as always. Those were the words to explain the situation they were in. Oh Amy, I missed you so much! Lou said and hugged her sister. You can see now. Yeah A long story, I imagine is the one you have to tell me Amy remembered. I understood you still felt something for me, with that signals you gave me. Please keep adding to the story . Amy watched him run in the ring, and thought to herself what a beautiful horse Stinky was. He extended his arms to help her come down of the horse. Please consider turning it on! Im late he yelled to her. Ill ask the nurses to bring you dinner He shook his head, smiled and went for some medicines. With her wrist she cleaned the tears from her face. Being honest, Amy says. Not only because he found, amid a table flooded with notes and textbooks, his vet assistant sound asleep, but because it was the wrong assistant scheduled for that shift." I wondered what happened between her and Ty yesterday night. But in fact he thought he couldnt be so sure about it. Fortunately, his owners were able to live Wonder for some more weeks, they had to be patient if they wanted their horse fixed since all the things Amy had gone through lately, not only bad things but also wonderful. confessions-heartland: "Why can't Ty and Amy decide to buy the ranch even though Amy is in Europe" I pretty sure it has to do with Ty promised to not make anymore decisions without her and she is probably so wrapped up with the prince guy to bother talking to Ty about it. The family had decided to have dinner outside, they had decorated all with twinkling colorful lights. The temperature is too high, I cant walk how am I supposed to serve meals? She said moving her head. Ty took some too. I just called the police, the firefighters, for an ambulance, they are getting here Mallory informed. Lucy seemed to be better than last night, now she was cleaner; her brown hair looked flossy and quite wavy. Starting now. Chapter 1 Amy woke up, after having a hard night. This is a short story about Jack and his first wife Lyndy. Everyone shut up and stood frozen. Do you know how much time youve been sleeping?, Oh.. I dont even remember when I went to sleep. In the barn, Amy was brushing Spartan and Ty was brushing Wonder the horse Amy was helping before she had the accident. Congratulations! Mallory hugged Amy. Ty walked straight to the door but looking to the floor with his hands on his pockets, he didnt saw Amys doctor. Maybe just the wind Ty answered a little unsure. Lucy fell over the fender and her back hit the green grass of the floor. Amy realized that she had been standing there for almost ten minutes. Lucy bit her lip and simultaneously asked What are you doing here?. Amy had been in the hospital for some weeks, but she didnt know her sister was too. yay thx hav been on edge waiting for the next chapter am excited they are on their way. For her probation period. So I saw the ring and thought that that would be the perfect solution. i hope you write more. What? I know. He took a breath before explaining to give himself time to order his words. A cold crystalline tear dropped from her eye. You are not going anywhere Ty warned as he stuck her back again to the door. Im sorry, I didnt want to make you feel that way. Ty smiled, then she smiled back. She has woken up?! Although. The wind started blowing the smoke to the south. Janice didnt expect an answer, shut up and left the conversation in a long silence. It was almost evening, almost everyone in the ranch had been working on cleaning the ashes from the burned parts. Wonder took a deep breath, the miracle girl felt it in her hand. Amy _____ By the end of rereading the note Amy was crying so she set the note and her engagement ring on Ty's couch and mounted Spartan and rode back to Heartland crying. Amy He whispered. Oh, no she said trying to exaggerate just to make Jack nervous. Come one He grabbed her strongly from the back. Its a long story Jack added who was seating next to Amy. Mallory ran to the house and two seconds after, all the people at home including Caleb who was working, were helping them. i love this story! Amy realized what her sister wanted to say, so she stood still looking at her. Anything can happen between em at this stage. Mallory Wells hit the button on her alarm clock, got dressed and headed over to heartland. heartland. One of the guys was forcing her to get into the van, while the other, -bold guy with an piercing on the left ear and other on his lip- spoke rudely in her ear to hurry up. Do you think you can handle it? Ty asked. Ty felt thirsty, so he went to the house to get some water. Ty wanted to cry, shout, and make everything possible to go back in time and erase everything he had done. May contain spoilers. She entered to his room and sat in his bed. He needed to have this conversation even if his feelings were hurt after they were through with the conversation. She made the horse follow her to the barn. !i am curious about what happens next with amyand whether she marries Ty. Everything went so fast she thought. With the left energy she had, she mobilized her feet, and started running the fastest she could. They went to the barn and sat next to Spartans stall. Heartland CBC. They heard a noise outside and looked through the window, except for Amy who was lost in her thoughts. Why am I acting like this? -What Amy was afraid of her fathers reaction- She was going to get married at the age of eighteen, almost nineteen, there was a big chance of her father over reacting, also, hes mood was quite unpredictable. Whats going on? She asked and crossed her arms like a detective about to find out what the mistery is about. For a moment, Ty retracted of what he had said. Time is rushing too fast She said about to cry. He rushed to his horse and blinked at her. He glanced at Peter for help. Heartland - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,558 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 11 - Published: Dec 24, 2016 - [Amy F., Ty B.] Amazing story keep writing love the story. The sun light shinned in the fields. Amy didnt see it, she waited for Ty to say something. =)hast du diese geschichte echt selbst erfunden? Pain, struggle, drops and tears. With his coffee in one hand, he waited for some minutes, watching his family ranch and also admiring himself in how good he had managed to keep it the way it had always been. Suddenly, she opened her eyes and saw the grass moving and disappearing under her feet. Oh, sorry honey, I couldnt make it Hum..and hows Amy doing?, Shes fine, pretty excited about her wedding plans, also horses, you know, Tim was upset enough for not to talk Its getting late, I have to hung up, Ive got some things to do She was really tired, and had a headache. He waited until she looked back at him. When Amy turned around, saw Tys legs about to touch the floor. You too he giggled as he got inside the truck. Ty nudged. He didnt knew what Tim and Jack were talking about, he thought about many options while he continued shoveling. She smiled and asked again What about Amy, how did she handle all this? He slammed the cars side door and stood up watching the picture. Spartan nudged and laid his head downwards. . The dark summer blue sky covered the front porch of the house. Everyone turned around and saw a dark shape moving and running. Can I ask you something? Do you know where the bullet that hit my head came from? Amy asked. Have you seen your sister? she said she would help me get the horses to the barn, but she didnt show up he said. She had gotten better these few days. Her head exploded with questions, the most difficult was What should I do? She turned and saw Mallory who was watching everything. Ty She whispered softly. No one was strong enough to break that terrifying silence that made everything more dramatic. Uh, what are you doing here?. She stood up and went to the kitchen. They talked about half an hour, And when she was about to hang up, he told her the most amazing thing he had ever said: he was returning home, and soon. You cant do a lot now. Lou, Jack, Tim, Mallory, Peter, Lisa and Janice were standing around her. Amy, who was standing next to Ty, grabbed his arm. Tim took a breath, and Jack looked at him. After some hugs, kisses and tears, they were all sitting in the living room, including Caleb and Ashley. She reacted and opened her eyes. Amy saw Ty and tried to clean all the blood from his face. We were having lunch when suddenly a bullet came through the window and hit your head Lou answered while she got closer to her. They stayed in silence a few minutes. They laughed at each other and almost couldnt stop. Jack felt almost like Tim, but he knew that some day it was going to happen. Amy was crying yet again but not from pain from love. She took Ty by his back and started running as fast as possible. Wonder ran in circles full of energy. Ty, laughed and bit the Muffin in Amys hand. Reader2505 is an avid fanfiction reader and an active particpant in the world of fandom. He stood up and went to the kitchen followed by Tim. you r an awesome writer although i did see some mess ups in there but i love heartland and i thought the story was awesome thank you so much for writing this it was totally awesome. In fact isnt pain what I feel, because if it was, it would be negative. Amy didnt seem too happy Lou said. Good boy she whispered. She had some scars, some cuts, but anything that serious Amy added. Lou grabbed her cell phone and photographed them. I can finish this saying that they ended up Clearing it all up and I can guarantee that they lived a happily ever after. Dont think about it! She laughed. "Amy I Love you soo much and I still want to marry you and have this baby with you, out if all this it's made me love you more" Ty said looking her in the eyes. Ty stood up and punched the guys more than once. Ready Im so done of medicines, doctors and surgeries! More than just fine. She said and kissed him again. You can grow up from the outside, but youre still the outgoing and exaggerating Mallory he said in a sigh. Lyndy starts to be an out of control tee Becca is Georgie's sister who has come to heartland but instead of being adopted by Lou and Peter she is adopted by Ty and Amy. Ty in his blue jeans and blue shirt went to the kitchen. They had a moment of silence. You don't know in what you two are getting yourselves into. She spoke with an evil voice. The curtain was half open, letting the sunlight in and also to Tys face. Good for now We have to see how it goes. You will stay here from some weeks, this is serious He added. Im ok He barely could speak. His heart beats were now faster and louder, Ty wished that Amy didnt realize. That warm environment made her feel so comfortable. HeartLand -FanFiction- by BaylieBean 73.7K 1.2K 47 Based on the show HeartLand, Amy and Ty Borden desire to foster 14 year old Lilith. Amy you are going to get married!! She grabbed her cell and typed him a text, she was being decisive!! Die ist echt super gelungen! And a lot! He didnt predict a punch in the eye by one of the guys. Amy tried to go down of Spartan with Tys help, and so did he with Amys help. Ty knocked the door and waited for someone to say come in. Their eyes met, and they both magically smiled at the same time. Hey babe He hugged her back and kissed her forehead. Fine. Thanks buddy Come this way said and took him by his mane. Amys hair covering her head in the floor next to her body was covered with her left hand. Hes right there Lou said almost in tears. The fire was taking over the shore of the river faster than they expected. Finally, there was just an hour left to surprise Amy. He stood up and sat in the sofa next to Amy. Talking of babes, where is ours? Peter asked. this is awesome! please keep writing i have to see how this story ends. She touched his arm and moved her hand to his neck. How are you? She looked up to his green eyes. "When Scott got into work that morning he was surprised at the sight before him. ! She shouted. i would love to read more. "Hi," she whispered. Jack visualized the police men with their uniforms blocking the handcuffs behind the girls back. You are very talented and I hope that you write another Fan Fiction.Julie. The day had gone so fast! The suspense is killing me . You need to figure out what it is you want." She knew what she wanted; that was why she'd come home. The last time Amy had been there with someone else, was once she went with Ty, before he left mysteriously to see his father. Im serious, dont laugh She exclaimed. I think the suspence from this fan fiction is worse than for the season final.