Each of its 42 rooms and suites is furnished with hand-picked artworks, but despite the lavishness, youll feel right at home. Originally built in the 19th century for the director of the Paris Opera, the luxury hotel lies just off the Champs-Elyses and near the Arc de Triomphe. I am hoping to find similar views in 3 star hotels near Eiffel tower Paris as I cannot afford some of the luxury hotels listed above. Place du Trocadero is the perfect distance away, allowing the Eiffel Tower to be framed well in the distance. So many cool options!! Just coming back to thank you! Mini bar was included in the room price. They may tempt us with cheese, but their timeless rooms with Eiffel Tower views, proximity to the Paris Metro and major landmarks and their location amongst a range of terrific French eateries really helps their cause too! Room service Rooms are colorful and inviting with jewel-toned walls, Each room and suite is fitted with air conditioning, free WiFi, and a satellite TV, while some even have private balconies and terraces where you can enjoy the majestic Eiffel Tower views. There you have it, the best hotels with a view of the Eiffel Tower in Paris to inspire romantic evenings in the City of Light. Would appreciate any recommendations many thanks in advance. 1 Le Meurice. Youll be right on the Champs lyses, with the Arc de Triomphe two minutes walk away. Hi Ortega, yes there are plenty of options for affordable Paris hotels with Eiffel tower view. Smoke alarms For all environmentally-conscious travelers out there, youll be glad to know that Hotel Gavarni is the first independent hotel in Paris to be awarded the European Ecolabel. These are just the perfect hotels in Paris with a view of Eiffel Tower. Check out my favourite hotel booking site linked above. Terrace She wanted to stay in a Paris hotel with views of the Eiffel Tower, as did I. You are welcome. This is such an amazing list of balcony views that its so hard to choose. The rooms are fun and unique, and the eternal charm of the Eiffel Tower is less than 500 metres away. Visitor review: My favorite hotel in Paris! Eco-friendly, elegant, chic, and historic, this hotel is everything that youd expect a Parisian hotel to be. Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel is the BEST location, a few steps to the Eiffel Tower, great location for metro and airport bus in front of the hotel. Nanthida, Thailand. Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, Hotel Minerve, Idal Htel Design or Htel Du Bois Champs-Elyses to name a few. Read on for the full review. I now have a difficult problem to choose which one to book. In-room massages and jet lag-busting reflexology sessions. Haha you say that, I live only 1.5 hours and I just can't seem to move my butt often enough to visit. Have a great stay in Paris. Some accommodations come with a small balcony where you can witness beautiful Eiffel Tower views. I absolutely adore Paris, and that hotel looks pretty damn good haha. Great for business or leisure travelers. Htel Plaza Athne. Apparently, there is a wall around the tower now to protect it from being vandalized. This cosy hotel offers modern accommodation with a refined look and great amenities. Many Tripadvisor travelers have described Hotel Raphael as a hidden gem. some insider city tips to get the best out of your visit to Paris. There are two types of rooms with monument views - the 'Eiffel Tower view' rooms on the 4th floor and the 'Nice Eiffel Tower View' rooms on the 5th floor. A Zambian living in London and with an insatiable appetite for all things travel. Oh my I am getting excited each time I scroll up or down. 338. Hotel Balzac Champs Elysees Paris (from USD 537). Visitor review: We could see the Eiffel Tower from our room. Nestled on a quiet street around the corner from the Eiffel Tower, Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel is an elegant hotel with contemporary style, home to 430 high-tech rooms. For all the Sex and the City fans out there, you may remember it is from a balcony of her room at the Htel Plaza Athne that Carrie first sees the Eiffel Tower. I will just have to slip your Paris blog post by him somehow. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. A stay in The Peninsula Paris isnt just luxurious, its also jam-packed with exclusive benefits. Tel: +33 (0)1 87 16 44 60. Accommodates: 4, Parking Special diet menus (on request). Gym The interior has a black marble bathroom, a modern bedroom, and a dressing area . Thank you so much for putting this together as I am heading to Paris in December and January for a couple of trips. 4/5 Very Good! Meeting/banquet facilities The room was fantastic. Visitor review: This is a little hotel about 5 minutes walk to the Eiffel Tower. Feb 26 - Feb 27. Internet services However, how would I know which hotels give the best views? It stands proud in the 7th arrondissement and can be admired from pretty much anywhere in the city. Pictures dont do the room justice. Hotel Balzac offers rooms and suites with soft lighting and a neoclassical dcor and the majority . Below you will not only findhotels near Eiffel Tower with balcony but hotels that come with aroom with Eiffel Tower view so you can see the twinkling lights of the Eiffel Tower from your balcony. This hotel offers modern accommodation equipped with useful facilities and, of course, views of the Eiffel Tower. Paris is a pretty massive city, and there is definitely no shortage of wonderful places to stay during your visit to the City of Lights! Suite Eiffel: Located on the 6th Floor (top floor) Sleeps up to 4 people. Pets allowed Relais Saint Charles is a 3-star Hotel with 38 rooms just a 10 minutes walk from the Eiffel Tower. When planning a visit to the City of Lights, you're spoilt for choice with historic museums and cathedrals to see, amazing food to taste, quaint cafes to visit, and of course the magical Seine to walk along.But from all these amazing landmarks to visit in Paris, the one that attracts the most tourists is the infamous Eiffel Tower or Iron Lady. I can just imagine myself sipping coffee in the morning and waking up to these views in Paris. Will hopefully booking one of best hotels with balconies in Paris for our budget, I hope she like it. If it is not too personal, may I ask when your last trip to Paris was? A haute-couture spirit, precious fabrics, elegant details. The luxury hotel is located in the Trocadro region and . This 19th-century building is exquisitely designed and furnished on the inside, giving guests a sense of luxury right from the lobby. I hope you bag yourself an amazing deal in Paris. The en-suite bathrooms include bathrobes and slippers. Best Airbnbs in Paris with Eiffel Tower Views. Nice style. Awesome blog! We cant afford the Shangri La hotel Eiffel Tower but these look like great alternatives! So many cool options. It is a great hotel for any kind of trip and for travelers who want to be close to the top attractions in the city. The staff can help you plan your stay, including booking a range of tours or activities, or simply providingsome insider city tips to get the best out of your visit to Paris. Thanks for sharing this information. 27. Shangri-La Paris. You have really nailed it with this post. A few other sites and attractions to discover include Army Museum, Les Invalides, and Rue Cler. Can you recommend any affordable Paris hotels with balcony or terrace that wont totally break the bank! And only 12 is really good value for money. Accommodates: 3, Parking Great site. Accommodates: 3, Indoor pool Le Jardins dEiffel is a popular hotel choice for visitors to Paris who want an Eiffel Tower view to end all views. Here are the best Paris hotels with Eiffel Tower views. If youre not familiar with the concept of aparthotels, they are fully-furnished accommodation with hotel services. 314 reviews. Location: 132 Boulevard De Grenelle, 15th arr., Paris, https://www.citadines.com/en/france/paris/citadines-tour-eiffel-paris.html. And they dont scrimp on their inclusions. The handwritten note from the manager on arrival and departure was a nice touch. Shellie, United Kingdom, Location: 2 Rue Cambronne, 15th arr., Paris, https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-1400-ibis-paris-eiffel-tower-cambronne-15th/index.shtml. Your photos are so stunning! I am afraid at best the main detail that is usually provided is in terms of room with balcony, private bath, whether there is a kitchen/kitchenette or things like a washing machine. I am particularly interested in Paris hotels with balcony or terrace. The Eiffel Tower isnt just a landmark of Paris; its a symbol of love, beauty and luxury. That really made my day. This 5-star hotel is so special it even has a banister designed by Gustave Eiffel himself! Hotel Gavarni is down the street from the Trocadero, where tourists gather to snap photos of the Eiffel Tower. 24-hour front desk Htel Raphael. This is such a great post. 11) Mega Eiffel Tower View. Some of the 4-star hotels rooms offer Eiffel Tower views, so enjoy breakfast in bed with a view of your friends back home with be envious of. 1. Featuring flat-screen TVs, fiber-optic Wi-Fi, and Nespresso machines, I recommend booking a Deluxe Room for a view of Trocadero and the Eiffel Tower from your private balcony. Visitor review: Very friendly staff, clean and comfortable room with a lovely view of the Eiffel Tower! Anna, Australia, An 18th-century hotel with an eco-friendly update, Location: 35 Rue Benjamin Franklin, 16th Arrondissement, Paris. 10/5 (3 reviews) "Beautiful hotel in an excellent location - close to metro, restaurants, bars and easy access to all the sites. 3. But imagine being greeted by an unobstructed view of the Eiffel Tower from your hotel room. Any recommendations? Majority of people tend to want the views. Each guest is provided with a personal smartphone with internet access and unlimited international phone calls for the duration of their stay! You have definitely given us food for thought. Amazing! Patinya, Thailand, Location: 29, Avenue De Tourville, 7th arr., Paris. Some rooms also come with balconies that offer city or Eiffel Tower views. The hotel also has super amenities like WiFi throughout the area, a spa and wellness center, and an in-house bar. Alway great to hear people appreciate the blog. Here's a 5 day Paris family itinerary that's bound to help you capture those special moments with your kids or teens. I definitely need this for my next trip to Paris. Visitor review: The staff was very nice. Restaurant Price: Deluxe Room with a view starts at $450 per night. Le Petit Belloy Saint-Germain makes a fantastic budget-friendly base to explore Paris. These are some fabulous views in Paris. Visitor review: Staff service from front desk, concierge, housekeeping were all top notch to a level that I will remember for a very long time. This hotel offers traditional, comfortable rooms with modern facilities; some include a private balcony with views of the Eiffel Tower. I hope you have a great time in Paris. Thank so very much miss. Just a quick question on what is included. To ensure that you get a front circle view of the Bastille Day fireworks without spending a euro, the best thing to do is to get early to one of the Parisian parks offering an unobstructed view of the Eiffel Tower.. View photos, reviews and availability of First Hotel Paris Tour Eiffel here. The hotel provide 1 bottle water as welcome drink but kettle is provided to make tea and coffee. Make sure you get a room with balcony views of the Tower because we all know you deserve it! . Pamper yourself in your elegant, updated room with your complimentary luxury brand toiletries, enjoy a drink or a meal in the hotel bar and restaurant, then step out onto the Champs lyses and wander up to the Eiffel Tower. Stunning & Bright, Sleeps 6, w/Big Balcony and Outstanding Paris Views. Luckily, the City of Lights is proud as heck of its recognizable landmark, and many Paris hotels offer views of the Eiffel Tower from a wide range of vantage points. 100% non-smoking hotel. Garden Unsubscribe in one click. As guests, you have the opportunity for a behind-the-scenes tour of the Versailles that includes areas usually closed to the public. Location: 228 Rue de Rivoli, 1st Louvre Museum Chatelet, Paris, https://www.dorchestercollection.com/en/paris/le-meurice/. So this your Paris hotel balcony view Eiffel Tower hotels list will come in handy. Hotel Duquesne Eiffel: Quiet area near Rue Cler - See 1,749 traveler reviews, 1,257 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Duquesne Eiffel at Tripadvisor. I just have to stay at one of these. You may listen to people going on and on about its unfathomable beauty and then someone might tell you its completely overrated. Aside from the stunning views, travelers rave about . Just keep an eye on the linked hotels as sometimes I have low seasons when they are slightly cheaper to book. Thank you again. The rooms are fun and unique, and the eternal charm of the Eiffel Tower is less than 500 metres away. Hi Miguel, many of the hotels above also have restaurants with views too. If you are looking for Eiffel Tower views on a budget, Hotel Ares Hotel l has rates as low as $135. This four-star hotel features elegantly furnished rooms with air conditioning, cozy beds for a good nights rest, and a flat-screen TV to keep guests entertained. Staff was extra friendly and helpful the whole time. Nicole, USA, Location: 19 Avenue Kleber, 16th Trocadero, Paris, https://www.peninsula.com/en/paris/5-star-luxury-hotel-16th-arrondissement. Les Jardins d'Eiffel. 1. Meeting/banquet facilities This residence has both studios and apartments with Eiffel Tower views. d'Ina, 75116 Paris - by the Eiffel Tower. It's no surprise then, that this hotel offers an array of unique views of the Paris skyline. Antique furniture, rich carpets, stunning chandeliers, and high-quality marble are common features throughout Hotel Balzac. The studio was all clean and very well equipped and we loved the Eiffel tour view :) I would recommend this Hotel to everyone have a nice stay there! Zsuzsanna, Hungary. If one of your favorite things in your travels is to have a great view from your bedroom window, Paris can give you that with a cherry on top: the cherry here is the Eiffel Tower. Accommodates: 3, Parking I am glad the breakdown of details was useful for you. I know that is a stretch by I am losing my mind with my search. Thank you Kim. The view of the Eiffel Tower is spectacular. So much information in one post. If youve watched Sex and the City, youll surely recognize the facade of Hotel Plaza Athenee from the final season of the series. Hotel San Regis Located only a short walk from Champs Elysees and housed in a 19th-century mansion. Dry cleaning. Hotel Duquesne Eiffel. Fitness centre. Show Prices. Room service From there you can see which ones have a rooftop pool. You are so right, with this list finding the perfect Paris hotels with view of Eiffel tower from balcony is a piece of cake. Now, heres a luxurious option for the most sophisticated travellers: Shangri-La Hotel used to the home of Prince Roland Bonaparte and is now a hotel palace located across the Seine, facing the Eiffel Tower. Hotel Ares Eiffel. Its a 5 min walk to the Eiffel tower. It wouldn't be for a first-time visitor hotel. It makes it easier to decide what area in Paris to stay, without the worry that you would have a paris hotel room with a view when you get there! Not sure I have come across any Paris hotels with quad rooms. Luggage storage. OMG I have been searching for a list of Paris hotels with balcony and view of Eiffel Tower. 228 Rue de Rivoli, Paris. The Rue Cler, a cobblestone street lined with open-air food vendors, is nearby. Me and my wife are still talking about it after we left the hotel. 9) Derby Alma. I prefer boutique hotel that is 3 or 4 star - near cafes, if possible. You can always rely on the Ibis hotel chain to provide spotless, comfortable and well-situated accommodation you can trust and their Paris location is very much the same.