Thank You For Sharing. i agree the zombies are upon us we must do something everyone who reads this call 911, OMG, PLEASE READ AND YOU WILL HERE THE REAL REASONS WE ALREADY ARE IN FEAR! As far as the rest of the article, yes, media/govt is turning everyone into zombies. Unlike you. My generation are mindless retards who walk into oncoming traffic (husband almost hit someone the other day for this). The film featured all the typical characteristics of these supernatural ghouls: reanimated, mindless, and shuffling human corpses who eat the flesh and organs of the living. Especially people who kill or rape children!! Its the average American Citizen who has forgotten the skills they need to survive without running to the local Walmart. I dont get it. Reanimated corpses. Here in europe we are getting tired of banks and of Germany, who is f*cking europe for the 3rd time in 100 years with they bank system. For all you know the person your talking to is a Serial Killer. Sometimes new zombies arise by spreading an unknown virus or scientific accidents with chemical compounds . I can show you the evidence that proves it. If the ability to manufacture drugs this way existed in the 50s and 60s, theyd have been around back then. Why do they allow their teens unfiltered access to the internet, cellphones and media? Omg thats so true and I think if it really happened as soon as I found out I would kill myself like damn why even bother ya know like if theres going to be a real zombie apocalypse why even live through that and see your own family getting eaten by zombies I personally wouldnt want to live after that. Portugal, 500 years ago, was the most powerful nation of the world, now is a country who lost is sovereign to a bank, really, the BCE leaders tell the Portuguese Prime-Minister to cut jobs and raise taxes, and he obey politely, like a dog. There have been hundreds of doomsday prophecies through the ages, but none have ever come true. After October 21, 2011, the self-proclaimed prophet stated that nobody could know exactly when the time of the apocalypse would come., See how much time has passed since Campings apocalypse. Our bodies contain trillions of cells. there are living dead, comsumpted by their addiction, ready to kill or die, in order to get their precious (got something here?) Stay safe everyone! This cardinal predicted the end would occur between 1700 and 1734. Heres what you were asking for regarding the zombies. Between 2016-2016, 10762 wee shot in the streets of Chicago. Drug busts are big business! Water: Store at least one gallon per person per day that you think you may be trapped during an emergency. Of . Countdown personal How many days until the zombie apocalypse to Monday, May 16 2022 at 00:00 The real date is here its coming the zombies drug. They dont even turn into zombies they just shots guns and stuff this is stupid at first I believed in u now since I read the whole this its Stupid I do not believe you, Im 10 years old and Ive been telling my friends that there will be a real zombie apocalypse from the begning of 4th grade and now I know the real zombie apocalypse is now and later now by what you told us and later zombies walking around like they rule the world which they wil if we dont stick together, Ive been prepare me and my BFF are going to stick together and be boss we are all ready, are you people who say its not going to happen are dumb. [4] Historically, it has been done for reasons such as diverting attention from actual crises like poverty and war, pushing political agendas, and promoting hatred of certain groups; antisemitism was a popular theme of Christian apocalyptic predictions in medieval times,[5] while French and Lutheran depictions of the apocalypse were known to feature English and Catholic antagonists respectively. They act all tough saying ill shoot him or her or this and that but if it comes down to your parents or sister or wife and kids 99% of the people wouldnt be able to pull the damn trigger. 0 days. Hell, I found this website via Twitter. I can tell you from experience that the drug that you call Molly, does not turn you into a face-eating zombie. The Sheet has Hit The Fan. There are many viruses that can cause it ecspecially mad cow disease. Below are a few items the CDC recommends putting in your emergency kit: Water (1 gallon per person per day) Food (stock up on non-perishable items) Medications (prescription and over-the-counter meds) Tools and supplies (utility knife, duct tape, battery powered radio, etc.) People on here spell like they havent completed the 6th grade yet, Duh u humans research 1500 to 1800 s it did happend look Haitis it said its happening there South Dakota to North Dakota it happend creepy pasta talks about weired stuff 2 its around Ebola case 2012 y was that so important cause it happend in country and in ma covered up again y same reason as sept 11 2001 was covered up and aliens 2 ghosts demons cause polites and government dont want us knowing they think we to stupid to handle truth u young humans are idiots stupid foolish its u all get killed first u act like morals dont exist any more it should cause to much bs happing u nine idiots dont c it coming non fiction is reality covered up u fools movies hi tech cars drive by it self exist a I robots exist flying jets by it self exist so u c non fictional happening now everything movies said it happening fools pay attention, no jacob its not cool to survive a apoclipes plus people would kill you for food and your vheicls and do you want to know what happens bruh. let us believe lol no one is serious, Oh were fucked up your the one who cant even spell damn right. I see Mom and Kims point, however todays parents have a harder job, but you must do it,,,limit t.v., media and what music listen too make the older kids read to the younger kids,play board games,etc,,. The odds were definitely in my favor. ", "Jose Luis De Jesus Miranda: End Of The World Is Nigh (Again)", "Does Maya calendar predict 2012 apocalypse? People like to be near other people and will move towards them. One of the many lessons I learned from my long sojourn in gangbangville is that you (but never ewe) dont pet a rabid dog. I couldnt agree more Whether its real or not, we need to be prepared. Drug-related casualtys are next to 0, with the exception of GANG-related deaths. Its in rats, bees, ants, and monkeys! Marion Keech) claimed to have received a message from planet Clarion in the early 1950s: the world was to end in a great flood before dawn on December 21, 1954. Those are some crazy stats you have about the phone every 6 min. In a survival situation, we will be dealing with people in withdrawal from everything from heroin to pharmaceuticals. While it might not be the typical scenario that youre used to seeing depicted in Hollywood movies, the reality of the situation is no less frightening. Use this knowledge to calculate the weekday of any date in your head. it has always been how it is. Whats worse is that they might be hallucinating, in which case they might perceive you as the threat, which means you are the target. After which, there are only a few scattered bones. After death, the body enters a long process of decomposition, as its organic elements split into simpler components. I love this website, but this article is just plain stupid. ", "UKIP voters most likely to think the apocalypse is coming", "These 15th-Century Maps Show How the Apocalypse Will Go Down", "Ten Notable Apocalypses That (Obviously) Didn't Happen", "View from the Tower. This might seem ridiculous, but we almost have no fatalities. You need to simmer down and get back into reality. Im just saying though And seriously we have a better shot at a lot of humanity being wiped out by disaster and the ALL TIME NATIONAL HIGH OR HEROIN EPIDEMIC ACROSS THE STATES AND THE WORLD TO BE REAL HONEST So befor u just start writting what ever like a holy roller bible thumping rebel whos 20 sheets radical and ready to protest lets honestly look at facts Honestly sometimes things are movies and tv series for just that reason good ol fashioned home entertainment, 20 years later this is going to be helpful and there will be a lot of drug attics and then 20 years later after that we might have our lives at risk. Here go check this, Ataxic Neurodegenerative Satiety Deficiency Syndrome http://fanon.wikia.com/wiki/Ataxic_Neurodegenerative_Satiety_Deficiency_Syndrome, While some of the listed events had tragic consequences for many involved, a look at the track record of prophets and prophecies is a good reminder that there is no need to panic. Thats why disabling their legs is your best choice. Revised prediction from Mather after his 1697 prediction failed to come true. As defined as being shot at with live ammo. This 64-year-old self-described prophet claimed she was pregnant with the Christ child, and that he would be born on October 19, 1814. A look at the signs of death and indications that someone is near to the end. This mathematician calculated that Judgement Day would begin at 8:00 am on this date. #6.go to country side(farms,no citys) While. But do zombies, or zombie-like beings actually exist in nature, and if so, what are they, and how do they come to enter this state of undeath? And can humans ever become zombie-like? My whole family worksor has worked or is currently working as a police man or woman or a law enforcement job. People with a chronic schizophrenic illness, brain damage, or learning disability are not uncommonly met with wandering in Haiti, and they would be particularly likely to be identified as lacking volition and memory which are characteristics of a zombi, the researchers write in their paper. This prediction was based on the practice followed by computer programmers of abbreviating year numbers with two digits when developing software. Consider an emergency situation where cell phone towers are down, and you have to drive out of the city. The real reason why everything is falling apart is!! The likelihood of a zombie apocalypse like the ones portrayed in movies and TV shows is slim to say the least, but in the slums of some of America' . It happen in 2016 I dont know were but we need to do somthing about it fast, ya so lets cut education, food stamps, assistance, health care, unemployment, medicaid, medicare, affordable housing, etc ya that will make everything better. Because it is a money maker! Mining and drilling mean [] digging through these ancient layers for the first time in millions of years. Stop playing Scramble and try starting a fire or making a make-shift house with sticks. For example pot wears off. The Zombie Apocalypse is not only a very real possibility; I believe it's already upon us. I can also shoot a gun and am pretty good at archery. Check out today's insane . Every year, new apocalyptic predictions waft . Mindlessly defending and killing for a God from a book that was written by man with no proof. Man-made Disasters, Preparedness: Preparing for Emergencies and Disasters mind bending is easy except im no experiment. The same astrologers who predicted the deluge of 1 February 1524 recalculated the date to 100 years later after their first prophecy failed. Therefore, with Covid, they are doing so such thing to help, fake news of them helping spread the Vaccine is a bunch of fibs. We also describe some of the many types of. Because as we see in The Walking Dead, at some point you're going to need community. Ok so even if the drug is real and everybody does turn into a eating machine, would it eventually wear off? Its Im sorry, but there is no need for a 90 year old man to have an erection! Dixon predicted a planetary alignment on this date was to bring destruction to the world. A viral March 4 Instagram post by the page UberFacts correlates the CDC's zombie guidance to Nostradamus' purported prediction of a zombie apocalypse taking place in 2021. That means there is actually thousand of nuclear bombs ready to explode and contaminate the entire planet. I never heard about that. Answer (1 of 40): As a comparison, a deer that dies in the woods only lasts a few weeks. Have a good day. Its one of the most harmful substances for your body, yet its legal. this aint real sweetheart. Lindsey believed that Jesus would return within 40 years, a "biblical generation", of the founding of Israel in 1948. Following the failure of the prediction for 1 January 1000, some theorists proposed that the end would occur 1000 years after Jesus' death, instead of his birth. Giant viruses are called this way because, though still tiny, they are easily visible under the microscope. Also people like they said high on drugs are like that where they have no empathy for others and kill and eat people. The reason I say this is there are thousand of nuclear power plants around the world with no one to run them. then that would pose a problem because then the zombies would be intelligent. Many enthusiasts dream of a zombie apocalypse and have created survival guides and even immersive experiences where you get to see if you will survive a zombie apocalypse! You could really get into some arguments. Martin and a group of followers were convinced that a flying saucer would rescue the true believers before the inevitable destruction of Earth. mary burke; little people princess castle; is klaus schwab a rothschild; flamingo lotion The second of three revised dates from Armstrong after his 1936 and 1943 predictions failed to come true. Its really a sad state of affairs, but it should serve as a wake-up call to those who are still in denial as to where our society is heading The Zombie Apocalypse. The following 2023 predictions are currently particularly trendy among doomsday enthusiasts: Lost in space: Some anxiety profiteers out there want us to believe Earth will be thrown off course in 2023with devastating consequences. This preacher predicted the great tribulation would begin before 2000. Missile after missile was launched from the tank as it took down dozens of zombies. The claim: Messenger RNA COVID-19 vaccines aren't real vaccines, vaccination will turn body into 'virus-making factory'. You knowif you eat the meat it can turn you into a zombie and it has happened in Haiti before. I entirely agree, Kimm. Is it any wonder why society is devolving into a bunch of zombies? I study zombies for a living okay and from most of the zombie movies there are rules to follow such as the double tap shot the zombies twice instead of once. This is in stark contrast with other DNA viruses, such as the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), which only contains about 12 genes in all. The parasitic fungus can manipulate the brains of ants, turning them into mindless zombies that obey and work for the fungus. Zombies are boys and girls do the fucking research!! If there's no-one nearby, the zombie will move at random. Ive been telling everyone for years that the greatest threat we face is the threat caused by our society. Hazardous materials Train derails outside Detroit, Mass Shooting at Cielo Vista Mall in El Paso, Texas, Preparedness: Preparing for Emergencies and Disasters, takeover the ants central nervous system, leave the safety of its nest and climb up vegetation, stripped naked and jumped head-first into the sunroof, eating the faces of the people they attack, http://fanon.wikia.com/wiki/Ataxic_Neurodegenerative_Satiety_Deficiency_Syndrome, http://repnewssource.blogspot.com/2013/09/zombie-like-outbreak-in-puerto-rico.html?m=1, http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/loom/2012/06/05/your-guide-to-zombie-parasite-journalism/#.VBTV1sJdWGM, Emergency Power: The Top Portable Solar Panel Chargers for Disasters, Top Solar Generators, Power Packs, and Emergency Solar Solutions, Discreet Survival Backpacks for Bug Out Disasters, A look at the Katadyn Pocket Water Microfilter, Best Tactical Flashlights: Our Favorite Tactical Flashlights Reviewed, BUGOUT: 60+ Preparedness Resources for Bugging Out, Bug Out Bags - The Ultimate Resource Guide, Natural Disasters: Emergency Preparedness Checklist, 32 Self-Reliant Resources: Preparedness Skills Everyone Should Know. So, let's get this straight: humankind will experience a nuclear blast powerful enough to throw our entire planet off its path around the Sunbut the thing we're supposed to worry about isEarth's orbit? Yisrayl Hawkins, pastor and overseer of The House of Yahweh, predicted in his February 2006 newsletter that a nuclear war would begin on September 12, 2006. https://www.google.com, i not going to happen if i was going to happen it would happend by now. Her family recognized her walking about as a zombie 3 years after this event. I think I just found someone whod agree with me xD, Omfg Democratis Dependitardus XD I HAVE to remember that one lol. I don't think that's in line with what Project Zomboid is supposed to be. Read this special feature to find out. If anyone else knows what im talking about please write back and let me know the address. Ive been storing what I can and learning to shoot. Oh, and I am sick of hearing bad parenting as the excuse for the attitude of the youth today. How many days until the Zombie apocalypse. Some of the more well known zombie attack stories include the man who was high on synthetic pot who attacked his neighbors and ate their dog while the poor creature was still alive. These dangerous drugs are being popularized and promoted by people like Kanye West and Miley Cyrus, both of whom glorify the dangerous substances in their songs. Did you know that if you say gullible slowly it sounds like zombies? So if you see someone that has been bitten just put them out of there misery. Then, God forbid, you are sad, they then prescribe you antidepressants that it takes forever to get off of. Obviously, the main ingredient needed for a zombie apocalypse is zombies. Hi Rob, Id like to respond to this post. [6] According to psychologists, possible explanations for why people believe in modern apocalyptic predictions include mentally reducing the actual danger in the world to a single and definable source, an innate human fascination with fear, personality traits of paranoia and powerlessness and a modern romanticism involved with end-times due to its portrayal in contemporary fiction. I think your dead wrong on MDMA but for arguments sake lets say your right. i agree with this, however not everyone wants to depend on the government to live and you cant blame them for something they have no control over.. also prescription drug dependance doesnt just happen from illegal use, there are people who experience daily pain that is immobilizing if they dont have something to help them. . Pope Innocent III (died 1216) predicted that the world would end, After his 1260 prediction failed, the followers of, This painter believed he was living during the Tribulation, and that the Millennium would begin in three and a half years from 1500. For instance, 1999 would be coded as 99.. People in a group can defend each other from zombie attacks, reducing their chances of being infected by a zombie. This should be at least three days, although a two week supply would be even better. Water: Store at least one gallon per person per day that you think you may be trapped during an emergency. Most of those homie are in prison or dead. According to astudycommissioned by Nokia, the average cell phone user checks their phone at least 150 times a day, or approximately once every 6 minutes. The Walking Dead/Gene Page/AMC. Indeed! The final case study concerned another woman who had died at 18 but was spotted again as a zombie 13 years after this event. A zombie apocalypse will not happen the bible is wrong, Some of these idiots are already so screwed up in the head like game boy that thinks gamers can beat trained military men at a gun battle has already taken more drugs than a body can sanely absorb. A couple of things to keep in mind. The reason kids are using these drugs is not because of our society. One reason and one reason only no one and I mean no one will survive. This can be particularly unsettling when we think that those organisms are viruses. will take place from Sunday, January 01 2023 at 11:00. As with everything else that comes with preparing for disaster, thinking ahead and being vigilant is always your best defense. Go Ron Paul! These leaf-like growths attract more insects, which allows the bacteria to travel widely and infect other plants. These plants become the living dead. The zombie apocalypse IS REAL! Another prophecy you might come across wants us to believe that a massive solar storm will destroy Earth's magnetosphere, exposing us to enough space radiation to end civilization as we know it. The focus of the Zombie Apocalypse Medicine Alliance preventing all forms of control by outside forces through various medical and psychological means. Fact thats y its my biggest fear I aint afraid to keep it 100 its seriously not a joke, Let them take over it will be cool to survive this, It want be cool we all goin to die it to much zombie. ive been playing video games and watching movies on this but always wondered if it could be real and now i know. He did not predict how it would occur, stating that it might involve nuclear devastation. I dont understand why you say that. Whatever the life event, this calculator will help you find out how many days there are until it happens. You know for the most part you are on the ball. birthday calculation. Now think of your life in 20 years its real, fucked up and if you talk to people older than you its truly terrifying. A new article in a peer-reviewed student journal finds that the zombie hordes would take Earth's population down to a mere 273 survivors in 100 days. Following his 1688 prediction, Napier recalculated his end of the world prediction to 1700 in. If you think the Zombie Apocalypse is just science fiction, take a look at whats happening on the streets of Chicago. I dont go over other peoples photos all day long, I read and learn CRITICALLY. You dont want that guy in your way. OMG! You have to hand it to Baba: she makes Nostradamus sound like an amateur! and no you can not know my name nor my location nor where I am from only to say the corrupt will not win. I have XPat Friends living there, they give me a Blow by Blow description of whats going on. This French bishop stated that the world would end before 400 AD, writing, "There is no doubt that the Antichrist has already been born.