Best Methods to Contact Marcus Rashford : It is simpler to contact Marcus Rashfordwith the below-written contact ways. ': Jack Grealish reveals he DID volunteer but was not picked by Southgate - after Roy Keane slammed him and Raheem Sterling for letting teenager Bukayo Saka take the decisive spot kick. charity fundraiser or a fan wanting to send fan mail to your favorite stars, Report Save. You can tweet using with his twitter id so that he could view your tweet and reply back to you with relevant answers. Mention your personal connection to the person or the work that they do. Marcus Rashford TikTok: Marcus Rashford has TikTok Account is on his own title name. Free shipping for many products! The lost soul of a year ago has morphed into a machine. What an absolute superstar, fought until the very end. Marcus has made history by being the youngest player in the history of the Manchester derby. Marcus attached this feather to his hat when he was just 18 years old. Manchester United footballer Marcus Rashford lives in a beautiful home in Manchester, although it has been reported by The Sun that he is also building a five-bedroom mansion in Cheshire. London's Calling Rpc Discord, No fan mail permitted. Rashford, 23, missed a penalty in the final defeat to Italy Hold your head high, go on holiday, and come back stronger. Its been playing in my head over and over since I struck the ball and theres probably not a word to quite describe how it feels. Fan Page of Manchester United Player Marcus Rashford! "The messages I've received today have been positively overwhelming and seeing the response in Withington had me on the verge of tears.". Subject. celebrity you would like to contact isn't listed in our database, then simply Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Required fields are marked *. A mural to the Manchester United forward was also vandalised in his hometown of Whitington. He plays as a forward for Manchester United and the England national team. 100% Upvoted. England star Marcus Rashford has thanked a young fan for his fundraising work in a letter accompanied by a PlayStation 5 and copy of PES 2021. Your fullname. Alex Dragomir, vlogged reaction to football matches on his YouTube channel and later used. Boyhood United fan Rashford Well send official updates direct from the club. Ole please find out substitute for martial and Rashford they are not serious on a pitch,again stop changing the squad cavani is the only serious and hardworking play on a match,so why you're always take a benchmarking on him? Marcus was spotted by a talent scout while playing for the Fletcher Moss Rangers. Marcus was accepted into the Manchester United academy when he was seven years old. He was a coach in the professional level and he was a former striker, a really successful striker as well. You can book Marcus Rashford for your event by contacting Marcus Rashford's agent. Marcus Rashford injury update given by Man Utd boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer after derby win Manchester United beat Manchester City 2-0 but Marcus Rashford limped off injured. Rashford apologised to the nation for his miss at Wembley, having hit the post despite Gianluigi Donnarumma diving the wrong way. Ive been playing this game from the day I could walk. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. , updated One fan - handmadebanners.co.uk - Maybe, you can also send or write email to Manchester United F.C. Keep track of your collecting efforts with just one click. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), including in the Carabao Cup final against Newcastle, revealed he had been struggling last season. This website uses cookies to improve service and provide tailored ads. The most comprehensive celebrity address database online - updated daily. He is posting his videos regularly. On his first day as manager, Erik ten Hag told Rashford that he wanted to see him "smiling every day" after a lacklustre 2021/22 campaign. Marcus Rashford will release You Are A Champion with Macmillan Children's Books on May 27. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. Fan Mail, Address is listed here. Nine-year-old Jacob Worthington, from St Helens, was . She sobbed as she turned to her co-host, who also had tears flowing down her cheeks. Those messages have been passed to police via the club. And fans were quick to comment on the impact of McCarthy's coaching sessions. A general view outside of the Owner: Manchester United (NYSE: MANU), Manchester Hunger has no colours. The arrival of a new manager has, of course, played a part in Rashford's form. The MBE. ', By Will Griffee For Mailonline, 'You all still have to eat a lot of pasta it's coming Rome! Message. The story on the Daily Mail website, and published in the Mail on Sunday, is headlined: What a result! The Dutchman hopes to deliver the club's first trophy since 2017, when lifting the Carabao Cup under Jose Mourinho was the prelude to winning the Europa League as well. Erik ten Hag, in his first season as United manager, deserves his share of the credit for the unrelenting faith he has shown in Rashford. Your email address will not be published. Shop the latest selection of top designer fashion at Neiman Marcus. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. When discussing his arrival, the Dutch manager opened up about how critical McCarthy would be in his plans. Marcus Rashford has reported private messages to police and is cooperating with investigations after he was subject to another tide of racist abuse on social media. 'The only way to do that is to go on and win it.'. You can also send story ideas to northwest.newsonline@bbc.co.uk, Firefighters tackle waste fire in Milnrow after 'explosion', Delays on M62 Westbound near Birchwood after vehicle overturned, Bolton: Five charged on suspicion of drug crimes, Met Office snow and weather forecast for where you live in Greater Manchester, Man tortured by 'suicide disease' watched as his leg was cut off to free him from years of pain, Heywood: Man wanted on suspicion of violent crimes, Street fighting in Bakhmut but Russia not in control, Russian minister laughed at for Ukraine war claims. One user told him 'get out of my country', while another said: 'Go back to Nigeria'. Founded: 1878; 141 years ago, as Newton Heath LYR F.C., 1902; 117 Manchester United star Bruno Fernandes has joked that if he had the pace of Marcus Rashford, he'd win the Ballon d'Or. He needed surgery for a nagging muscle tear in his left shoulder and did not play again for more than three months. TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MarcusRashford Manchester United star Marcus Rashford has made a desperate plea to MPs to help children most in need leaving many to wonder who Rashfords own parents are. Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford (pictured, left) is in the form of his life right now, It is almost exactly seven years to the day since he broke through with two goals vs Midtjylland, The 25-year-old hopes to win the Carabao Cup final against Newcastle at Wembley on Sunday. This service is provided on talkSPORT Ltd's Terms of Use in accordance with our Privacy Policy. His current contract expires June 30, 2023. United F.C. Likewise, you can use Facebook to see Marcus Rashford Facebook profile and his new pictures. Social media companies must act now to stop the discriminatory abuse that our players and many others continue to endure on their platforms. It's impossible. Instagram confirmed it had removed messages directed at the 23-year-old overnight, with racist messages also appearing on Twitter. wait three to five months, or even longer. Ten Hag has got United challenging on four fronts after a rousing win over Barcelona on Thursday night. SIBLINGS: NA It is not unusual for a Follow Marcus Rashford on TikTok and also He really does try to get through most of them, what a legend. That puts me in a better headspace and I just feel really motivated now. United F.C. Rep : 2 : Foot : Right : Height : 186cm | 6'1" Weight : 70 : Revision: Rare: Def. Marcus Rashford is scoring more goals for Manchester United than ever before under Erik ten Hag; his seven goals in six games since the World Cup break is the best return in Europes top five . Best Methods to Contact Marcus Rashford : It is simpler to contact Marcus Rashfordwith the below-written contact ways. The following addresses are considered outdated. 'That's the aim,' he says. History. What an absolute superstar, fought until the very end. Players you can contact at this address (2022 season): David de Gea (Goalkeeper), Phil Jones (Centre-back), Luke Shaw (Left-back), Diogo Dalot (Right-back), Fred (Central midfield), Scott McTominay (Central midfield), Marcus Rashford (Centre-forward), Aaron Wan-Bissaka (Right-back), Harry Maguire (Centre-back), Mason Greenwood (Centre-forward), Bruno Fernandes (Attacking midfield), Tom Heaton (Goalkeeper), Raphal Varane (Centre-back), Victor Lindelf (Centre-back), Jadon Sancho (Left winger), Anthony Elanga (Left winger), Brandon Williams (Left-back), Donny van de Beek (Central midfield), Alejandro Garnacho (Left winger), Anthony Martial (Centre-forward), Lisandro Martnez (Centre-back), Tyrell Malacia (Left-back), Casemiro (Defensive midfield), Christian Eriksen (Attacking midfield), Antony (Right winger), Facundo Pellistri (Right winger), Jack Butland (Goalkeeper), Wout Weghorst (Centre-forward), Marcel Sabitzer (Central midfield), Teden Mengi (Centre-back), Zidane Iqbal (Central midfield), Kobbie Mainoo (Central midfield). "Nothing would give us greater pleasure than to work alongside him. Many of his current teammates played for the junior football club, including Cameron BorthwickJackson and Tyler Blackett. Share ; Comments; By. It's hideous.". How did Marcus Rashford's campaign for FSM start? If I'm out injured, I'm not happy. As the ball hit the back of the If youre interested in talking to other influencers representatives, along with members of the Marcus Rashford management team, The Handbook contains over 354k verified influencer contacts for planning events, interviews and promotions. What's the least amount of exercise we can get away with? Posted by 17 days ago [IG Story] Marcus Rashford: Fan mail pick up . Football star Marcus Rashford has led tributes to a Manchester United super fan who has died aged 17. But for us a lot of the negative elements that we are witnessing, social media companies would argue [about] context which allows things to slip through the loophole., Original reporting and incisive analysis, direct from the Guardian every morning. 'I'm proud of you, you will always be a hero. VideoRussian minister laughed at for Ukraine war claims, The children left behind in Cuba's mass exodus, Xi Jinping's power grab - and why it matters, Snow, Fire and Lights: Photos of the Week. Im more outraged that one of the abusers that left a mountain of monkey emojis in my DM is a maths teacher with an open profile. Has the hard-line approach helped? How To Become A Zookeeper In Canada, The celebration suggests he is hinting at his recent mental health struggles and how focusing on that has become a priority. "He will focus on the positioning and attacking. His own family relied on breakfast clubs, free school meals and at times, food banks. 'I'm proud of you, you will always be a hero': Nine-year-old England fan sends touching letter to Marcus Rashford after heartbreaking penalty miss in Euro final Marcus Rashford hit the post. Marcus Rashford soon heard FareShares call for support. Short name Man BIRTH SIGN: Scorpio Manchester (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Proudly powered by WordPress His mother Mel, a single parent of five, explains how she worked three jobs when Marcus was growing up. 'We will continue to do everything we can to stamp discrimination out of the game, but we implore government to act quickly and bring in the appropriate legislation so this abuse has real life consequences. Marcus Rashford: My values come from my household; the rules and the respect we had for each other. Photograph: Fabio De Paola/The Guardian . 0/3 + signed tape stuck.. New Scanned Autograph (TTM/Pre-Printed Autograph (Probably)). Now there is another. Manchester Liverpool have dedicated a special message to Marcus Rashford after the Manchester United striker successfully campaigned for children to receive free school meals during the summer. 3. By using this site, you agree to this use. Marcus also assisted on another goal in the same game, which helped his team defeat Arsenal in a 32 home win. Earlier this year, Ten Hag reserved special praise for McCarthy. To get connected with the well paid American dancing duo and YouTube personalities with the highly searched contact details, we would recommend you check out the following list: Lucas And Marcus mobile number: 301-245-2201. The FA and Prime Minister Boris Johnson have hit out at the trolls who targeted England's stars after the final, with some already facing the consequences. Responding to Rashfords support, Ian Byrne MP said: The Right to Food campaign is a perfect fit for Marcus Rashford. Find celebrity addresses with ease - and know what to expect before sending a letter. The sketchy site says I can send a letter but if we want anything back, say like a photo we would need to get a photo and send it with the letter, in a self addressed, stamped envelope and then mail it in, and wait upto 3 months for a response. 6.5M Followers. Workout with Marcus. Fans start PETITIONS calling for England vs Italy to be replayed because Euro 2020 final was not 'fair' and claiming Italy's captain should have been sent off for 'assaulting' Bukayo Saka! If you just want to mail a letter with the address above, and do not want anything back, then you can stop reading! Alex Dragomir's sister said all the messages of support had "kept his head up", End of twitter post by Marcus Rashford MBE, Russian minister laughed at for Ukraine war claims. By checking this box, I confirm that I am happy to be contacted by Marcus Rashford's Management in the future with news regarding Marcus Rashford. 'We will do all we can to support the players affected while urging the toughest punishments possible for anyone responsible. Manchester City F.C. Powered by, Find over 20,000+ celebrity Fan mail addresses, Show For obvious reasons, Marcus was a late addition to the squad. Rashford wrote online that he was left 'on the verge of tears' by the messages of support he had received. Last month Rashford was asked about the chances of him needing shoulder surgery and said: "To be honest I footballlondon. ", A third commented: "Naa we not just gonna ignore Benni McCarthy turning Marcus Rashford into an aerial firepower. There are many elements of things that we see on social media platforms at the moment which are already illegal, the FAs equality, diversity and inclusion director Edleen John said this week. The assistant chief constable of Greater Manchester Police, Chris Sykes, confirmed police were investigating, and said that messages had been directed at more players than just Rashford.We are aware of a number of racially aggravated social media posts made yesterday evening towards numerous Manchester United players, he said. Nice, innit. Circuit Of Americas Covid Vaccine Sign Up, If a Campaigning football star Marcus Rashford has you must read this post. Marcus Rashford has called on the government to reverse a decision not to provide free school meal vouchers during the summer, saying that "the system isn't built for families like mine to succeed". Bukayo Saka and Jadon Sancho, who had also missed in the shootout, were likewise comforted by fans following the defeat. If Marcus Rashford may be If not what do I need to do? The post is accompanied by a single emoji depicting. Marcus Rashford extended his scoring run to a career-best six straight games with his double against Charlton in the EFL Cup on Tuesday. All fields required. Rashford is on an incredible scoring . 1997-2023 MicroTide GmbH. 15:08 GMT 12 Jul 2021 The skillful player made his professional debut for Man United in 2016, where he scored a goal, which he also repeated in his next game against Arsenal. All this for only $5.95/month or $39.95/year. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. CHILDREN: NA Marcus Rashford has made headlines worldwide for his activism during the pandemic. If Marcus Rashford blown away by grassroots pledges to feed kids. Send your letter and wait. You can get the contact info for Marcus Rashford's agent in our database. In 2015, he was named to the first-team bench for the first time in a Premier League match, which Manchester United won against Watford. Marcus was born in Wythenshawe, Manchester, England, on October 31, 1997. In his statement on Tuesday night, Rashford wrote: "I felt as though I had let my team-mates down. But the appointment of another coach has been pivotal to the 25-year-old's confidence in front of goal. Marcus Rashford's new celebration is all about shutting out the noise. (2015-) | England national under-18 football team (2014) | England national under-16 football team (2012) | Manchester 37 comments. But Three Lions supporters told the 23-year-old that he can hold his head high for the work he has done on and off the pitch. After the crushing disappointment, many have reflected on the pride the England team instilled in the nation over the last few weeks and one young fan offered heartfelt words of support for Rashford. Mighty Oak Apocalypse, Message . FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/MarcusRashford/ Your email. Call Us 1.888.888.4757. Marcus Rashford's Campaign Fights Against Child Poverty Many know Marcus Rashford for his role on the soccer field as a player for the famous Manchester United team. You can also contact them through direct messages. best. Mel Rashford, his mother, raised him. He is posting his videos regularly. 'Football is probably 95 per cent to do with your mentality,' he says. And his call paid off within the opening 45 minutes as Rashford opened the scoring against United's La Liga opponents, rounding off Submit the field below and a member of Marcus Rashford management will be in touch soon. Back in November, Rashford credited former South Africa international Benni McCarthy for playing an integral part in his impressive start to the 2022/23 campaign. He said: Its a complete different energy around the club and the training ground. 'Last year you inspired me to help people less fortunate. "I've felt no prouder moment than wearing these three lions on my chest and seeing my family cheer me in a crowd of tens of thousands. The Marcus Rashford booking fee depends on different factors like the date, location, and market activity. Tom Leach Football Writer. Use Or do we mean Daniel? you. Your fullname. sending a fan mail to your favorite celebrities, follow the steps and Your fullname. Marcus Rashford's return to form under Erik ten Hag at Manchester United this season really has been quite spectacular. You can get the contact info for Marcus Rashford publicist at Booking Agent Info. He's got to get some credit for that. pic.twitter.com/3OlRN2NRI0. Marcus Rashford scored goals in both halves to help Manchester United ease their way to victory over Leicester City, while Jadon Sancho also found the net in the comfortable 3-0 win. But who is the Man Utd aces girlfriend Lucia Maybe, you can also send or write email to, Manchester United Football Club is a professional football club based in Old Trafford, Marcus shocked the football world when he scored two goals in the second half of his first-team debut against Midtjylland. Manchester United prevailed by a score of 51. You can get access to all of Marcus Rashford contacts by signing up and becoming a member. Rashford Send more to theeditor@football365.com . Rashford scored his fourth headed goal of the season against Leeds on Sunday afternoon as United secured all three points at Elland Road. Prime Minister Boris Johnson, said: 'This England team deserve to be lauded as heroes, not racially abused on social media,' said the prime minister. "Then last night you inspired me again, to always be brave. If you want to request an autograph by Fernandes has been one of Follow Marcus Rashford on TikTok and also get the latest updates and video recordings from his account. You can also mention anything that you and the person may have in common. "Hes definitely helped me a lot," Rashford said of his relationship with the former Blackburn forward. In March 2020, working with the food waste charity FareShare, Marcus Rashford raised more than 20 million to provide meals to those children who weren't receiving their free . The Manchester United forward said he had received more than 70 abusive messages online following his teams defeat in Wednesday nights Europa League final against Villarreal. Marcus Rashford will release 'You Are A Champion' with Macmillan Children's Books on May 27. Three days later, he made his English Premier League debut against Arsenal. He ended up scoring two goals again, making him the third-youngest player in Manchester United history to do so, behind Federico Macheda and Danny Welbeck. Filled with tested celebrity addresses, 1,100,000+ experiences from other collectors and much more. Assuming he shakes off a knock to his left ankle, the Marcus Rashford who walks out at Wembley for Sunday's Carabao Cup final against Newcastle will be almost unrecognisable from the one last seen there in July 2021. Marcus Rashford earns 225,000 per week, 11,700,000 per year playing for Manchester United as a AM L, ST. Marcus Rashford 's net worth is 45,238,960. Lucas And Marcus Email address: dobrebrothersmgmt@gmail.com; dobretwinsbusiness@gmail.com. Simple. By I hope this book brought you at least a little enjoyment at the end. 'My brother, welcome back!': Jadon Sancho joins Marcus Rashford and Manchester United stars in sending heartfelt messages to former team-mate Paul Pogba after his return from injury in Juventus win. Marcus Rashford, who limped off in Thursdays Europa League play-off win over Barcelona, has scored 13 goals in 15 appearances in all competitions since the World Cup;watch Man Utd vs Newcastle on . Marcus Rashford has revealed that he has moved his mum Melanie into a new house to avoid getting told off when he misbehaves in his own home.. Marcus Rashford is now a Man Utd superstar (Image: Pool via REUTERS) I try and come back as often as I can. I wish it had gone differently. All fields required. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. He works with Ten Hag and his coaches to construct training sessions and often coordinates movement and finishing drills to make sure that the likes of Marcus Rashford and Alejandro Garnacho are sharp in front of goal. Before debuting for the senior team, he played under-16, under-18, under-20, and under-21 and performed beautifully well. 2023 BBC. He made his debut for the first team in 2016 in a game against Midtjylland. At age 18, he became the youngest English player to score in his first international debut, further quenching doubts about his ability. The young stalwart has helped his team win the FA Cup, the FA community shield, the Uefa Europa League, and many others. 1. He teaches children!! Coincidence? Fan mail pick up . is listed here. Rashford has scored 24 goals this season, including in the Carabao Cup final against Newcastle, making him one of the most in-form players in world football. The red-hot Manchester United forward has now found his happy space and insists the game is 95 PER CENT mentality He had three brothers and a sister when he was growing up. 'Those responsible for this appalling abuse should be ashamed of themselves.'. Register Domestic e-mail. In fact, he was offered the South Africa national team job last year but turned it down. Marcus Rashford is in fine form and Manchester United are reaping the rewards. Will Griffee For Mailonline 2023 BookingAgentInfo.com All rights reserved. But the celebration, its mentality. The official Facebook page of Marcus Rashford, Manchester United and England footballer. "I was always thankful of your support," he said. Text Us. How to send your fan mail and autograph requests to the Manchester United soccer team? With the forward soon to join the England camp for this summers European Championship he is thought to want to put the incident behind him. Therefore, the celebration is likely to show his head space is much better now and that is the key to his success over the last few weeks. He also came 3rd in the Golden boy award race in 2017 amidst other nominations. He is en route to the 100 Premier League goals milestone and. On why the pandemic is even more of a reason to tackle food poverty. The official Facebook page of Marcus Rashford, Manchester United and England footballer. Join Now; Features/Tour; Browse. He wrote another open letter to the government explaining his decision, arguing that the pandemic had made it more urgent. 5. Marcus Rashfords campaign to make the government provide free school meals to children over the holidays is a cause dear to his heart. Football star Marcus Rashford has led tributes to a Manchester United super fan who has died aged 17. ", Cherries take shock lead at Arsenal after 9 SECONDS with 'kick-off glitch', Moment Aston Villa's Leon Bailey inhales 'laughing gas' after all night party, 'Professional boxer' Paul teases announcement with hilarious video after Fury loss, Mason Greenwood's England future revealed after rejecting country switch, News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Since Cristiano Ronaldo left Man United, no one could fill his shoe until Marcus Rashford came. PROFESSION: Footballer All fields required. Staying Connected. The skillful player made his professional debut for Man United in 2016, where he scored a goal, which he also repeated in his next game against Arsenal. Alex Dragomir, vlogged reaction to football matches on his YouTube channel and later used his platform to talk about his time in hospital after suffering heart failure. After 25. by using fan Mail and address. "Privilege is having the choice to think about it. On average, there is going to be a 3+ month wait for a response. "[He's] a former striker, that's a really specific job in a team and I never played there (striker), so I'm lucky to have someone in my staff who did. 'It wasn't just one season. Instagram is the most used social media platform. 'I don't think anyone outside the club knows how long I was dealing with those issues,' says Rashford, who was also out for a long period in 2020 with small fractures in his back. As well as making over 100 appearances for Blackburn during a memorable four-year spell in England, McCarthy managed Cape Town City and Amazulu in South Africa's top division. @MarcusRashford. Speaking on his VIBE with FIVE podcast, Ferdinand said: Rashford, I found out today, by the way, I went to Carrington today to interview Bruno [Fernandes], it was good. Discipline, too, has been crucial to the Ten Hag revolution. Marcus Rashford has become the youngest person to top the Sunday Times Giving List. Marcus Rashford is not a simple footballer, so naturally this answer isn't simple. Marcus Rashford (born 31 October 1997) is an English professional footballer who plays as a forward for Premier League club Manchester United. Responses "Marcus Rashford was never meant to be on the bench against Arsenal, but he was the next in line because of the injuries and suspensions we had, and Social Media Profile/Account Twitter Account: https://www.twitter.com/ manchesterunited Theme: Newsup by Themeansar. Its not about commitment, dedication or ability. You will get a bio of each and a very famous personality over Instagram. All three men were on the receiving end of disgusting racist abuse. All the young kids scoring goals, thats the impact Rashford has had., Arsenal 3-2 Bournemouth LIVE: Nelson completes comeback with extraordinary late goal, Jordan says 'I was right' about 'turd' Fraser with Howe scathing over his Newcastle future, Greenwood decision made by England boss Southgate as player waits for Man United verdict, 'Fans threw rocks and we hid under tables - Liverpool vs Man United doesn't compare', Manchester United starlet wins player of the month award just three games into loan spell, Toney delivers savage response to betting jibe made at Brentford star on Instagram, Arsenal legend Ian Wright goes wild as Reiss Nelson scores stoppage-time winner, Jake Gyllenhaal looks jacked filming scene for movie featuring McGregor at UFC weigh-in, Nelson scores 97th-minute winner as Arsenal rescue dramatic victory to boost title dreams, Arsenal 'stunned' as Bournemouth score second-fastest goal in PL history, Man City 2-0 Newcastle LIVE REACTION: Citizens close gap to Arsenal in Prem title race, Haaland loses his head and causes melee after barging Newcastle star in feisty clash, Gordon air-balls 'embarrassing' shot in first Newcastle start since 45m transfer, Almiron and Grealish clash and Newcastle ace 'lucky not to get yellow card' for tackle, Ten Hag and Klopp call on fans to drop 'poisonous' chants in statement ahead of clash, Mount's move to Liverpool questioned as star told he'd fit better at other top six club, Parker admits he could be sacked as Club Brugge boss after Belgium stint hits new low, Tyson Fury has a physical theory why Deontay Wilder could knock him down, but not out cold, How Stallone's stubbornness led to KO hit and spawned Creed and million-dollar franchise, 'Looks like Conor Benn' - Dean Saunders reveals Dwight Yorke's secret to staying in shape, Man United considering Greenwood return under two conditions, but could still cut ties, Tottenham told signing 50m-rated star is key to convincing Harry Kane to staying, New footage reveals what Tyson Fury said to Jake Paul in immediate aftermath of fight, Wilder hit me 100 times and it was a blur but he's not the hardest puncher I've faced, Wilfried Zaha could join one of Palace's London rivals on a free transfer in the summer, Roberto Firmino to leave Liverpool as departing Brazilian hailed as a 'legend', Chelsea saved Arsenal 60m in January as fans prepare memes for embarrassing Mudryk stats, Tyson Fury pranks litterers in Morecambe as he shouts at them through loudspeaker, Nicky Butt hails Man United star and admits he was wrong to write him off, Eddie Howe remains coy when quizzed on fresh doubts over Newcastle ownership, Liverpool confident of Mount deal, Man United De Jong swoop back on, Saints fears, 'I'll say it to you when I see you' - Taylor grilled by Jordan over Catterall rematch.