If the cancelation is received with less than 24h before transfer time, the cancelation will come with 100% fees. Which company provides Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels? Thank you for taking the time in writing us about your experience with us. International Youth Hostel Hotels in Reykjavik, Hotels near Harpa Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre, Hotels near Reykjavik Domestic Airport (RKV), Motels near Reykjavik Domestic Airport (RKV), Game & Entertainment Centers in Reykjavik, Harpa Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre: Tickets & Tours, National Museum of Iceland: Tickets & Tours, The Settlement Exhibition: Tickets & Tours, Icelandic Phallological Museum: Tickets & Tours, Reykjavik Maritime Museum: Tickets & Tours, Nautholsvik Geothermal Beach: Tickets & Tours, Wadi Shab and Bimmah Sinkhole Group Full Day Tour, Louvre Museum Ticket & Seine River Cruise, Original Sunset Cruise with Open Bar from Kaanapali Beach, Schist Villages of Lous Mountain, half-day from Coimbra, Transylvania and Dracula Castle Full Day Tour from Bucharest, Bali Beach Hopping - Uluwatu Sunset Tours, Danube River Cruise with Dinner and Viennese Songs in Vienna, See all 9 Airport Direct tours on Tripadvisor, See all Airport Direct experiences on Tripadvisor, View all hotels near Airport Direct on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Airport Direct on Tripadvisor. Hi we land at 10.35am on the 21st January what time bus do I book? We are trying to be as flexible as possible and allow our customers to reschedule their ticket depending on availability. On arrival at the airport the bus wasnt expecting us, nor did they know wh, if you book on line ahead of arrival, not only is it cheaper, it would also drop you off at your hotel instead of, It was chaotic today because the roads were closed until noon, and then a lot of people wanted to get to the airpor, The buses run to a strict time schedule it seemed. Thank you guys! A: The best Travel & Transportation Services in Reykjavik according to Viator travelers are: Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center. When coming to the bus it shows that the bus already was full. everything went well and we are looking forward having you back on board. If its canceled because the minimum isnt met, youll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund, This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers, Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff, Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized, Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons, Face masks required for guides in public areas, Social distancing enforced throughout experience, Arrived in the dark and raining. The name of the company is Airport Direct. Hi, what if my flight is delayed and I miss the booked bus-time? Pre-book this service and receive pickup from your accommodation in Reykjavik city center. Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland, Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Flybus with Reykjavik excursions has one of the two counters right when you exit the airport. Really good hiring company, they picked us up and took us back to the airport with no extra charge. I have now taken their airport bus six times in the last months and the quality of service has decreased dramatically while prices and volume of costumers have increased. Airport Taxi Iceland()(07!Airport Taxi Iceland15(15) Which company provides Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center? I booked Grayline through 'Holiday Extras' for transfer from airport to hotel and return. Pre-book this service and receive pickup from your accommodation in Reykjavik city center. Of note, there is free WiFi on the bus and there is available pickup via a separate, satellite pickup/dropoff bus across the entire city of Reykjavik, with transit to the airport via departure from the BSI terminal. My flight arrives at 21h and I don't know what to do. Packed a lot in. We have already cancelled and refunded your original booking as a gesture of good will but regrettably not able to refund the taxi fare you needed to take in order to catch another transfer to the airport. Door to Door Premium Airport transfer from Reykjavik Hotels to Keflavik International Airport, Airport Transfer in Iceland from Reykjavik City to Keflavik Airport One Way, Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City With Hotel Drop Off, Return Economy Airport Transfer between Keflavik International Airport and Reykjavik City, Door to Door Premium Airport Transfer from Keflavik International Airport to Reykjavik Hotels, Return Door to Door Premium Airport Transfer between Keflavik International Airport and your accommodation in Reykjavik City, Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City one way, Return Economy Airport Transfer - Keflavik Airport to Accommodation or Bus Stop, Airport Transfer in Iceland from Reykjavik City to Keflavik Airport with Hotel Pick Up, Einar Jonsson Museum (Listasafn Einars Jonssonar). We cannot be responsible for flight delays or passengers missing their reserved transfers and any discrepancy by airlines should be reported to the relevant airline for compensation. We recommend for your next transfer to look at our Premium service, which is door-to-door and no need to change any buses. He is a very safe driver and you can spend the day visiting the amazing attractions in your own time. I took the trip from the Airport to the BSI bus terminal and a spontaneous cash ticket set me back 3499ISK. Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels is hosted by Gray Line Iceland. Thank you Elaine d for writing your review. With the larger lines having to drop of people at downtown bus stops rather than at the hotels, the extra cost of Airport Direct premium is definitely worth it - especially if the weather is bad. We are very happy to see that you were please with our services. Our driver and Master Multi-day Tours 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours. We arrived a, Terrible experience. Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. I highly recommend Andri at Taxihofn. Jewellery Making Class with Silversmithing in Chiang Mai, SEA LIFE Val d'Europe Paris General Admission, Review of: Iceland Private Taxi - Airport. South Coast Full Day Tour by Minibus from Reykjavik, Northern Lights tour from Reykjavik |Small group, FREE photos & Hot Chocolate, Northern Lights Cruise from Downtown Reykjavik, Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon Including Admission & Kerid Volcanic Crater, Perlan Museum - Wonders of Iceland & rra Northern Lights Planetarium Show, Reykjavik Food Walk - Local Foodie Adventure in Iceland, Silfra: Snorkeling Between Tectonic Plates with Pick Up from Reykjavik, Golden Circle Classic Day Trip from Reykjavik, Whale Watching & Dolphin Luxury Yacht Cruise, Airport Express Shared Departure Transfer from Reykjavik Hotels to Keflavik Airport, Airport Express Shared Departure transfer from Reykjavik City to Keflavik Airport, Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik Hotels, Return Door to Door Premium Airport Transfer between Keflavik International Airport and your accommodation in Reykjavik City, Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City, Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels, Return Economy Airport Transfer - Keflavik Airport to Accommodation or Bus Stop, Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City With Hotel Drop Off, Departure from Reykjavik - Private airport transfer to Keflavik airport, Return Economy Airport Transfer between Keflavik International Airport and Reykjavik City, Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center provided by Reykjavik Excursions. See all 2 La Romana Airport Transfers tours on Tripadvisor Mateuz was an excellent tour guide - warm (not just the car), knowledgeable, friendly and funny! 128 places sorted by traveler favorites Clear all filters 1. Most of the other people on our bus from the airport got picked up from the bus depot to go to their hotels within 10 minutes. Avaliao. Your tickets were consequently refunded but we could not take responsibility for the extra expense of the taxi. All went smoothly with very organised pick up and drop off. Highly recommended. That was really bad decision. (Our drop off man simply pointed to our hotel, a hundred meters away, and politely opened the van door so we could get our cases out easily. I highly recommend it and will use them on my next trip to Iceland. What hotels do you drop off ? I suggest you write in to them directly to be certain. According to terms and conditions of any ticket booked, the ticket is non-refundable. I have actually done many of their tours back when the company was still good. Secure the best deals on Iceland's largest travel marketplace, where the best price is always guaranteed. He is very friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Reisen Wichtige Hinweise Login 28.84. When you arrive you can't imagine how a bus can take you to a terminal and then little minibuses transfer you on - but it works. My departure flight is 7.40am and I will be staying at Alda Hotel Reykjavik. Restaurant on the south coast for return trip to Reykjavik 12:07 pm. We are sorry to see a negative review. Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy. What is the Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels cancellation policy? Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City With Hotel Drop Off cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. 2022 3. After flying overnight, it is not desirable to sit with 2 children in a bus depot. A note from Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2970P50. Trip to Iceland 10:25 am. Kann man am BSI Busterminal Gepck sicher aufbewahren? 89 places sorted by traveller favourites. I recommend him highly! Also, may we confirm that from 1 July 2021, arriving international passengers who have proof of vaccination may board the bus while still awaiting their airport Covid test results? We recommend booking a transfer departing approximately 1 hour after your scheduled arrival. However we would like to investigate your case further, so we would really appreciate if you would send us your booking details, you can e-mail me directly at lovisa@airportdirect.is Thank you Emily for taking time in writing us this very detailed review about your experience. I had requested the appropriate car seats for our grandchildren and the bus driver did have them. Adrenaline & Extreme Tours Taxis & Shuttles, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours Helicopter Tours. We were cancelled on two previous occasions in p, Our driver and tour guide from the bus terminal was amazing. We take you to where you want to be in Reykjavk and surrounding town in Iceland . We were stopping in an area where the buses are not allowed to go, but the driver pointed us in the right direction and showed us where to wait for the return trip on departure day. The service works, it gets you from A to B (well near B!). Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. AD also transferred us very quickly to a hotel bus. I later found out that competitors charge less and pick up at our hotel, so on this basis I cannot recommend this. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We hope you had a nice stay in Iceland and we are looking forward having you back on board. This starts with transfers, however you do get what you pay for. Multiple Trips - Wonderful Experience - Highly Recommend! It will be our pleasure to have you back on board when you come to visit Iceland again. We strive to provide excellent customer services from beginning to the end. Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center price starts from $24.00. Booked a return premium service to and from the airport, the trip to the hotel was ok. Driver didnt speak fro the whole of the ride, no details of the onboard wifi, when i tried logging in was a really pain, lots of info required unless you wanted to safe your facebook account details, then they wanted to sand a one time passcode to my mobile that wasnt on roaming. T1 Keflavkurflugvllur, X9WG+HGM Terminal IS, 235, Iceland 2023 Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center, Discover and book Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center on Tripadvisor, International Youth Hostel Hotels in Reykjavik, Hotels near Harpa Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre, Hotels near Reykjavik Domestic Airport (RKV), Motels near Reykjavik Domestic Airport (RKV), Game & Entertainment Centers in Reykjavik, Harpa Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre: Tickets & Tours, National Museum of Iceland: Tickets & Tours, The Settlement Exhibition: Tickets & Tours, Icelandic Phallological Museum: Tickets & Tours, Reykjavik Maritime Museum: Tickets & Tours, Nautholsvik Geothermal Beach: Tickets & Tours, Wadi Rum Full Day Jeep Tour - Overnight in Panoramic Tent - Traditional Food, 2-Hour Private Luxury Champagne Sunset Cruise, Big Island Zipline Adventure - 2 1/2 hours, Emerald Cave Clear-Bottom Kayak Half-Day Guided Tour with Optional Shuttle, Cala Salada and Unspoiled North Beach Tour. Runs regularly, and ideal for getting from Keflavik to Domestic airport with minimal fuss.. We booked the transfer online the evening before our journey, arrived at the bus stop in the snow 10 minutes early, and after waiting the suggested 20 minutes past the pick up time called. Super easy, not expensive at all. more, If you have questions about accessibility, wed be happy to help. Having read previous reviews prior to booking most of the negative comments seemed to be about the economy service, Hotel Pick-Up is shamelessly false advertising. While I asked about him picking us up, he advised he could but it would be cheaper for us to use another company. Day 1 we will visit Blue Lagoon and spend some time in Reykjavik. Voyages Alertes Connectez-vous Avanar para o contedo principal. After taking Reykjavik Excursions to the Blue Lagoon and expecting to be able to schedule a return, we were told that the only RE bus woudld be there at 6 PM. Booked two private tours with Icelandic Taxi in January this year. Dear Traveler Hello! In continuity could you please send a further description of events to our Quality Manager Helga Brynds Jnsdttir at helgab@re.is, Dear traveler 13. from. Avis. Jon & Finn will take care of you. Answer 1 of 10: Http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189952-i223-k3575109-l25751721-Keflavik_airport_to_close-Iceland.html#25751721 It seems Keflavik airport is . We arrived a bit unprepared, but this bus service to the city center is really easy to use. Hi Will you be able to drop us off at Storm hotel? The best Port Transfers in Iceland according to Viator travelers are: Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center. Airport Taxi IcelandTripadvisor1515 , Airport Taxi Iceland7 Walter is a excellent guide. For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. 2. He then opened the back doors of the bus and the side door and we all sat in the bus for another 10-15 minutes with the doors wide open. On the one hand you say there is a bus for each plane arriving but in the other hand I see in your shedule there are no buses in the airport from 20:30 to 23:30. Yes. Where can i find the cheapest fare? Highly recommend Mateuz and Ice Limo! This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Located in Rogaland county, Stavanger Airport (SVG) or 'Sola' to the locals, is 11 km southwest of the city. He took off in a hurry as we navigated the dark streets of Reykjavik on our own. Bus 55 takes you to the same BSI terminal in about the same time for 1800ISK or 4 bus tickets. I communicated with Jon several times to initially arrange an airport to Reyk transfer. The trip was great and interesting. It does work - seems unlikely but it's good! Viajes Alertas Iniciar sesin Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. We did later realise that you can get the number 55 public bus which is quite a bit cheaper. Dont take it from us heres what people have to say about this operator. You can walk directly to the bus with your proof of purchase where your bus driver is waiting for you. Still, they refused to refund the unused fare or make any other offer. Airport Transfer in Iceland from Reykjavik City to Keflavik Airport with Hotel Pick Up 69 For the most economical way to get to Keflavik International Airport (KEF) a shared airport is the way to go. Runs regularly, and ideal for getting from Keflavik to Domestic airport with minimal fuss.. Would highly recommend and use aga. Save yourself the bother and take them instead. Amazing Tour, guide, driver and overal experienece, Disappointing in comparison to a previous trip. However, several other buses arrived for various locations and tours, but not ours. On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Please note that due to traffic restrictions input by the City of Reykjavik, buses are not allowed to driver on certain streets. He was eager to share information about the area. Compare Low Cost Airport Transfers in Iceland with Prices From 22.52 Prices calculated for one person travelling one way in a vehicle at full capacity. Choose these folks when you have the option. Great stories, lots of facts and just all round g, We saw nothing, also the bus was so crowded and total 6 buses all went to the same place. We're planning to go to Iceland around October/November 2019. He provided a little background information and a local's perspective on current happenings in Iceland We did the Golden Circle tour which included three major sites and several smaller ones. When booking online, asks you what departure time you would like so we did that, got to bus st. All it took then was to walk up, showed my booking #, and that was it. The ride from the airport is 45 min and once you are in the Smart Bus, especially if you are the only customer, it should not take more than 5-10 min to be dropped off at your location. AMAZING TOUR: Lots included in only 6 hours!! I cancelled the day before with plenty of time for them to rebook our seats. Due to the weather both our pre booked trips had to be rearranged and Hans was so helpful in doing this for us. We will take you to our Bus Terminal, BSI, located right in the city centre. I thought it was pretty obvious " was her reply. This was my first time using Airport Direct (first time in Iceland) and I found the website to be very confusing, but I booked all my tickets in advance. We had to ask which direction to walk in in order to get to our hotel. this system does not allow to send a link to this conversation. A transfer would never be delayed or cancelled last minute unless we believed that going out on the road could be hazardous to our customers or others. Jon was an amazing tour guid and drove us around in a Chevrolet Suburban - a perfect, tomato-growing lunch spot at Fridheumar Ziggy, our. Airport Direct offers convenient and comfortable airport transfers in connection to all arriving and departing flight to and from Keflavik International Airport and all major hotels in Reykjavik. Anmeldelse. Weird, right? I cant believe Im talking about the airport bathroom, however the look caught me off guard. Having to wait almost an hour after arrival to their hostel / make shift terminal for a transfer to a hotel. _________________________________ Beoordeling. You will find us as soon as you exit the arrivals hall. Preview. Doorgaan naar hoofdinhoud. We arrived at the airport 30 mins late, but in time for our flight, frozen after waiting over half an hour in the street in sub zero temperatures. The only times available are 11am and 12.30pm. I'm considering a 7-day trip to Iceland (this includes travel days) sometime mid-September into early October at the latest and need some help laying out the itinerary. However the service did what we needed it to do, driver was chirpy and made clear announcements. It was a great time. can you please provide a link to your list of hotels to which you provide drop off? Airport Direct 2,303 Bus Services Taxis & Shuttles Open now By samdaisy Everything worked perfectly the bus was waiting as soon as we landed and journey to centre very comfortable with the. Totally recommend Grayline airport transfers Iceland. What's the best way to see Airport Direct? 2023 Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City With Hotel Drop Off, International Youth Hostel Hotels in Reykjavik, Hotels near Harpa Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre, Hotels near Reykjavik Domestic Airport (RKV), Motels near Reykjavik Domestic Airport (RKV), Game & Entertainment Centers in Reykjavik, Harpa Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre: Tickets & Tours, National Museum of Iceland: Tickets & Tours, The Settlement Exhibition: Tickets & Tours, Icelandic Phallological Museum: Tickets & Tours, Reykjavik Maritime Museum: Tickets & Tours, Nautholsvik Geothermal Beach: Tickets & Tours, Morley Candy Makers - The Home of Sanders Candy, Half-Day Anchorage Craft Brewery Tour and Tastings, Jet Ski Rental along the Coast Line of Manta, Helsinki Airport Layover Sightseeing Tour, The Sunset Strip: A self-guided audio tour of Tinseltowns playground, Bvaro Snorkeling and Natural Swimming Pool in Punta Cana, Van Gogh Museum - Exclusive Guided Museum Tour (Reserved Entry Included! I wish it was handled better. Airport Direct (Reykjavik) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. The tour guide, Matti, was the best I've ever had on any excursion outside of the US (or in the US for the matter). If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, wed be happy to help. Airport Taxi Iceland. more, If you have questions about accessibility, wed be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24308P8. This service is the cheapest and most convenient option for transit between Reykjavik and Keflavik. This bus took us, All three places I visited were inspiring, starting from the old geyser, passing through the waterfalls and ending, Third time lucky we got to see the light albeit on a cloudy night. We did transfer from Reykjavik to the airport with Finn. When I and 3 others got to the parking lot all of TWO MINUTES after 6 PM, we found the RE bus had already left. When the driver finally arrived after 45 minutes, we were shown to the minibus. and then Walter again provided return transportation to the airport. The design and overall atmosphere was great. Very well organized, comfortable coach, excellent driver, just the right amount of time at each, This trip was cancelled five of the six nights we were in Reykjavik. When you visit Iceland you have to understand everything is expensive when you compare to the usual city/short breaks. Further more, the shuttle driver was quite unpleasant and seemed to be annoyed by my presence - the only person she had to take to a hotel. After making it to the city center, the bus driver combined stops 9 and 10 (closer to 9 as we later learned). 3 hours from leaving the airport to my destination downtown is totally unacceptable. Highest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews. Our sincerest apologizes for the inconvenience and the experience that you had with our company and services. Helpful Airport Direct person at airport got us on earlier than scheduled bus and, Does what it says on the tin. Jon was very gracious with this request. After waiting a further 10 minutes I made another call, and then a bus turned up to take us to the bus garage where they had held the main bus to take us to the airport. Hi, thank you for your question and interest in our service. I did find the answer to your and my question by going direct to the Grayline website. Airport Direct: They do not refund - See 2,303 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Reykjavik, Iceland, at Tripadvisor. Hi! We had a magical last night in Iceland thanks to this wonderful man. Beware! We laughed all day. yesterday. US dollar (cash), credit or debit?? I am a local, I live here. Great Iceland City Tours Multi-day Tours 2022 2. Time to processing: VAT 7:28 am. Myself and my wife recently visited Iceland for the second time and knew in advance that the airport is approximately 50Km from Reykjavik. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Helga Brynds I asked if this was the case. airportdirect.is, Hello! can you take the flybus from the airport to the blue lagoon and then catch it again later This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Please provide list . Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We did not receive any notice that our messages were rejected. between our central Reykjavik hotel and the main and smooth trips from KEF to Reykjavik, Reykjavik to the Silica Hotel at the Blue Lagoon, and onward to the, His personal knowledge of nature, culture, and history provided us a lot of. One way from ISK 7,990. Campings acceptant les animaux Pninsule sud Htels avec bains remous Pninsule sud Htels pas chers Pninsule sud Htels avec suites et bains remous . Taxi - Reykjavik 29 Taxis & Shuttles By np722 Quality, Environmental & Safety Control Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Prices correct at time of writing, may be subject to change according to supplier availability. 2. I loved the simplistic look of the entire airport as well as the sleek bathroom . BS, 101 Reykjavk, Iceland You can book a return transfer. We are one of two official airport transfer providers at Keflavik Airport. We are two friends who will both arrive in Reykjavik on Fri Aug 4th from different home continents. What an outstanding driver and guide! I appreciated this! The minivan was comfortable, the driver exceptionally friendly, and it was great that they could accommodate us early when our flight went quicker than expected. The bus driver also friendly. Comfortable seating on each bus. We are very grateful for this kind review and also very happy we could save the day, if I may say so. We are sorry to hear our transfer did not meet your expectation and we would like to hear more from you about this case, therefore please send us an email at info@airportdirect.is with your booking number. We are sorry to see you find our Economy+ transfer confusing. Taxis & Shuttles. Taxihofn was a phenomenal experience. Is the ferry terminal close to the Gray Line main bus terminal, so that no transfer to a mini-bus is required? Do you need to book in advance to visit Airport Direct? The Blue Multi-day Tours Adrenaline & Extreme Tours. He went that little bit extra that made us feel he was really looking out for us and gave us the experience wed hoped for. Airport transfers - Iceland Message Board - Tripadvisor Europe Iceland Iceland Travel Forum Airport transfers Watch this Topic Browse forums All Europe forums Iceland forum flump16 Sunderland, United. Buses clean and prompt. Th, Great day out. Will any of the bus shuttle services take us to the dock as our "hotel"? Airport Direct 2,303 Bus Services Taxis & Shuttles Open now By samdaisy Everything worked perfectly the bus was waiting as soon as we landed and journey to centre very comfortable with the. Spring videre til hovedindholdet. The only times available are 11am and 12.30pm will the 11am be too early? We perform checks on reviews Clear all filters 2022 1. Airport Taxi Iceland, Keflavik: See reviews, articles, and 7 photos of Airport Taxi Iceland, ranked No.15 on Tripadvisor among 15 attractions in Keflavik. with 6 guests and the driver Siggurdur Holm Sigurdsson contributed greatly to a for our visit and also coordinated with another local guide for a tour of the W , accommodating, kind, funny + personable! After a long waiting time they divided us into three different busses and one of the groups with a total different company and a another terminal. We did transfer from Reykjavik to the airport with Finn. Buy a ticket at the airport, you will get to the bus hub and then - by the color of your ticket - use smaller bus. For return travels you make your own way to BSI Bus Terminal where we take you back to Keflavik Airport. It took about 2,5 hours to get all poeople from the airport to the hotel i town centre.