Sunny Vibes Solar HOW IT WORKS Photovoltaic (PV ) Panels collects sunlight & converts it into electricity How it works Inverter converts DC electricity to AC that can be used Energy is either used, stored, or *sent back to the grid* Custom energy savings report built for each homeowner based on yearly usage Offsetting energy cost with solar Solar basics Ideal offset determined based on goals of homeowner individually MISCONCEPTIONS Misconceptions It's too NEW It's too expensive/costs too much money You'll never receive another bill from your utility company It's too difficult to sell your home with solar - Roughly $30K (cash) - Most people finance for a 25 year term at 1.49% with $0 DOWN (payment redirection) How much does it cost? Sample Listing Presentation Following is a real world listing presentation I created for my own real estate business in Denver. Win More Listings 2. The fact that you have considered me to help you accomplish this means the world to me! CONTACT INFORMATION Contact Information Reese@landmarktexas.com (469) 250-1101 www.landmarktexas.com. Computer & tablet/iPad compatible means that you can use the listing presentation on any device you want! This means you can customize the content however you want, you can also add your own content slides, as well as personalize with your photo, logo, slogan, etcThis PowerPoint listing presentation also features fully editable design so you can use the \"Keller Williams company design\" AS IS or edit the presentation design to any color scheme.Learn more about the Keller Williams listing presentation at; https://listingpresentationforagents.com/example-keller-williams.phpThis KW listing presentation is not endorsed by Keller Williams Realty, but rather it is real estate listing presentation template that has been designed for individual KW agents. Ongoing Training, Awards, and Achievements ABOUT ME PROFESSIONALLY Active listings demonstrate supply and competition THE PRICE DERIVATIVE 843-438-1300 piere@mbbuzz.com TESTIMONIALS Myrtle Beach native What dont you like about it? More information Keller Williams Pre-Listing FSBO Presentation More like this What's the biggest advantage to you selling on your own? Invest In The Keller Williams Listing Presentation. 88.05, 112.48 (Jerry Rice) Determine together how we can best meet your goals What drew you to this home when you bought it? MARKETING I will tell you if either I or my company is not the best fit for your situation. I can say from first hand experience that if you're purchasing Real Estate Sophie will represent you !! This means your clients are able to access your presentation on any device. How can I get more listings? His follow-up has been outstanding and he has delivered on his word every time! View job details, responsibilities & qualifications. MY SIGNATURE APPROACH Realtors are required to have additional education. STARTED Comparables include sales from all real estate agents and companies 1 Son--Mathias MARKETING YOUR PROPERTY THE PRICE DERIVATIVE We like to bike, golf, travel, spend time with family and watch football. keller williams post. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. THANK YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOUR HOUSE My Signature Approach WHY I'M DIFFERENT FACT vs. FICTION MARKETING Getting started is easy. Keller Williams Realty Luxury Listing Presentation Template TheSimpleTouchesShop (57) $19.99 Keller Williams Client Forms Bundle, KW Real Estate Marketing, Keller Williams Buyer Seller Landlord and Tenant Questionnaire Bundle, PDF RealtyKiosk (188) $24.00 Keller Williams has NOT reviewed or approved this KW listing presentation. The fact that you have considered me to help you accomplish this means the world to me!   India   |   English (UK)   |   (INR), Listing Presentation Packet Keller Williams - KW Real Estate Guide, Templates Canva, Canva, Real Estate Marketing, Real Estate, Realtor, Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Realtors subscribe to a higher code of ethics. Share the unique value you have to offer, your status as a local expert and how your expertise has specifically benefited clients. This should explain the benefits of your services. Is price or timing more important? - PowerPoint PPT presentation Number of Views: 1221 Slides: 9 Take the listing presentation and recite the script aloud once a day for 30 days. To create a listing presentation in Designs: Access 1. My name is [NAME], and I am the Transaction Coordinator who will be working on your listing with [AGENT'S NAME]. Original Price 112.48 Getting started is, Transcript: Kayla Curtis Why solar energy? 4. Both Windows \u0026 MAC compatible using PowerPoint or Keynote software.This Keller Williams listing presentation features the proven content of the \"Strategic Advantage\" real estate listing presentation in a 'KW' Keller Williams branded company template design.This Keller Williams listing presentation template features fully editable content. (40% off), Sale Price 11.34 Website & Content 2023 Of Achieve Ace Ltd & ListingPresentationForAgents.com; All Rights Reserved. You can find listing presentation templates in Xara Cloud that will help you look professional even if you don't have any design experience. Once we have agreed on a price and I have answered all of your questions, we have a little paperwork to complete. (50% off), Sale Price 8,330 I will tell you if either I or my company is not the best fit for your situation. I believe in an upfront no-nonsense approach to selling real estate Do you anticipate major challenges to selling your home? Listing Presentation Script for Real Estate Agents - Learn the listing presentation scripts and dialogues that top agents use in listing consultations to list more homes for sale. Check out our keller williams listing presentations selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our templates shops. Listing Presentation Packet Keller Williams - KW Real Estate Guide, Templates Canva, Canva, Real Estate Marketing, Real Estate, Realtor $20.00 Add to cart Highlights Digital download Digital file type (s): 1 File Description Listing Presentations that Win Sellers with Jeff Glover 13,901 views Feb 19, 2020 265 Dislike Share Save Glover U 3.31K subscribers Jeff Glover shares during Keller Williams Family Reunion a. This question allows you to find out the personality type of the seller and of course any updates/improvements they have made. It's one of the reasons that 55% of visitors to sothebysrealty.com are from outside of the United States. Each guide and workbook is filled with the information your buyers and sellers are looking for, giving you warm leads to follow up with!There is no need for additional writing or designing on your part, just add your contact information and logo and youre ready to start generating leads!--------------------// TERMS + AGREEMENT //Your purchase licenses you to use this template for personal use, i.e. The advanced tools of the editor will direct you through the editable PDF template. He believes everything should revolve around listing presentations and offers five concepts to help you master them in the field. Saving the Commission right? John Dietz, team leader for Keller Williams Realty in Coral Springs and a Keller Williams University Trainer, offers these dos and dont's for virtual listing presentions: Through KW's exclusive Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), your property is fed to more than 350 online search engines and available on KW's Web network of more than 76,000 sites. Keller Williams was built on a simple-yet-revolutionary principle: People are what matter most. You have actually jumped forward in time and you now live in the home and the neighborhood where you plan on moving to next. Mimic their body language. 1,995 (50% Off). About $13 Selling a home with solar Options! I will be shopping for some more products! I can effectively adjust my strategies and leverage my relationships to maximize the outcome of your real estate transaction. You Also Receive These 2 Bonus Listing Presentation Designs. 5.68, 8.48 Copyright Notice: Keller Williams & KW are copyright & trademark of Keller Williams Realty, Inc. All trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. Once youve confirmed the appointment, let the sellers know what to expect at the meeting and ask them to gather any needed information. Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. New and improved, each template has been handcrafted in partnership with KW's top agents to help you bring more expertise, brand recognition and insight to the listing table. Fsbo presentation. Its what differentiates you from the competition and makes you the logical choice that will best fit with the clients needs. A listing presentation can be a powerful tool for presenting the real estate professional's services, benefits, and reasons for choosing them versus a competitor. Love your work. Original Price 16.95 I have a hands on approach through the entire transaction process. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. (800) 936-2218 . Keller Williams \u0026 KW are copyright \u0026 trademark of Keller Williams Realty, Inc. keller-williams-flyer-8511-b-535 Size : STANDARD (8.5" x 11") Card Name : keller-williams-flyer-8511-b-535. Editable, Printable, Tablet/iPad Compatible.Learn more at https://listingpresentationforagents.com/example-keller-williams.phpThis versatile Keller Williams listing presentation template is printable, 100% editable and 'multi-use'; so you can use it in print format, on a computer or tablet or ipad, upload it online and more. TODAYS GOAL Van Dorm Realty is the largest Real Estate Company in Thurston County for a good reason. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! The fact is, every agents listing is syndicated out by the MLS to hundreds of web sites. 3. Invest In The Keller Williams Presentation. This presentation style is great because it jumps right into data points. Keller-Williams Real Estate Essential Bundle Includes 3 Best Selling Templates: Listing Presentation Buyers Presentation FSBO Handout When you meet with a new buyer you can have them read and fill this packet out and you will have all the information you need! A Straightforward Approach: With a life-long passion for ice hockey, rugby, and softballas both an athlete and a coachI blend a team approach and provide hands-on consultation and education for new and experienced clients. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Original Price 12.33 Lead Follow Up Scripts & Methods. -Jeff Chris is a very detailed and a professional, who is a pleasure to work with. KW AGENT EXCLUSIVE: Download our new Sellers Wanted Client Communication Kit, complete with an email template, phone script, and social graphics to . Top 10 Real Estate Farming Ideas. 634, 1,269 KW Command: New Listing Presentations for 2021 - YouTube In this video learn how to access and customize our 5 Listing Presentation Templates available in Designs! The advanced tools of the editor will direct you through the editable PDF template. We have exclusive relationships with high-profile foreign media. Thank you!Are you looking for a new way to generate buyer AND seller leads that other agents arent doing but dont know where to start? The best marketing in the world will never sell an overpriced home. Once youve customized your listing presentations in Designs or created your own, its time to practice. FULL SERVICE LUXURY REAL ESTATE When you hire Lisa, she will become your home's: MARKETING MANAGER Showcasing your property with the finest marketing Developing and implementing a customized. . Our "triangle" of coverage is between our offices on Beacon Street in Coolidge Corner, Centre Street in JP, and Center Street in Newton. Original Price 53.13 Realtors subscribe to a higher code of ethics. Now you can make any subject more engaging and memorable, Keller Williams Listing Presentation Template, Michelle Singhs art of inclusion with Prezi, Why educator David Tarvin thinks in Prezi, 8 Practical Tips to Maximize Efficiency in Real Estate Investing. Here are 20 lead generation ideas implemented by top agents across Keller Williams that, when implemented with consistency, will help you pump more seller prospects into the pipeline in no time. Download the Word doc that contains your links2. You can also print your listing presentation, email it and upload online. Rebecca Delaney, GRI, ePRO 314.277.4035 rddelaney@yahoo.com rebecca-delaney.com Agent Listing Presentation Template 2010 . I check public records in addition to MLS Your Logo Here We are locally owned and have roots in this community (and any other info that is relevant) Put your unique selling proposition here. With this template, you start by including your real estate company's logo, your name, and maybe a tagline such as "Your suburb's most trusted . married to Jimmy My brand has the following unique online marketing methods: Brand website Brand Advertising We were established 1982 Getting ABOUT ME PERSONALLY Withdrawn/expired listings usually demonstrate an overpriced listing. Its your obligation to have great follow-up and communication. Shawn Hasyj and Nathan Flanagan, Hasyj & Flanagan Homes - KW Kitchener, ON. Our easy-to-use mobile app is the only luxury real estate app that markets properties in nearly 70 countries. We are locally owned and have roots in this community Active listings demonstrate supply and competition As a company we believe the most effective way to approach the sale of a home is by pricing it correctly right out of the gate, simple as that. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials 2. THANK YOU How soon do you need to move? WHAT DOES REALTOR MEAN? Keller Williams Realty - Lakeland Listing Coordinator jobs in Lakeland, FL. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Select design color, add your logo, info, photo and QR code. All our templates can be customized additionally to meet your needs for $15. The horizontal format is ideal for beautiful presentation display. For us, it means having a truly gobal presence. I will be honest about the pricing of your property The best measure of value is sold listings Im a member of the Local, State, and National Association. According to Chet Holmes at any time there is 3% of the market that is interested in Realtor Listing Presentation and are interested in listing and selling their property using your . You'll find tips on getting more real estate leads, mastering a listing presentation, hiring your first real estate admin, how the best use ISA's (Inside Sales Agents), which tools are being used by top real estate agents around the world, top agent interviews and more. The Sotheby's International Realty brand marketing strategy is to develop and curate quality content, delivered across multiple platforms in order to create and maintain global brand recognition and drive more consumers to sothebysrealty.com. THANK YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOUR HOUSE My Signature Approach WHY I'M DIFFERENT FACT vs. FICTION MARKETING Getting started is easy. I would highly recommend working with Chris if you have the opportunity. Active listings demonstrate supply and competition Weekly Activities: Distribute property flyers to all real estate agents in Thurston County. 1770 Long Pond Road, Rochester, NY 14606 Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Create moving, zooming presentations that grab attention and keep it. ask you some important questions ABOUT MY CMA [2000] became a REALTOR What My Clients Say About Me: Our experience with (your name) was simply the best. Keller Williams Pre-Listing FSBO Presentation Printable Letter Templates Postcard Template Lesson Plan Templates Application Cover Letter Professional References Construction Business Cards Nyc Real Estate Home Selling Tips Statement Template More information . 2007 joined [ABC Realty] To helping you market and sell your home Only Real Estate Agents who are members of the National Association of Realtors can use this term. Use this Keller Williams listing presentation design 'as is' or change it to any 'company colors' or 'color scheme' of your choice. Listing Presentation for Agents: Real Estate Listing Presentation Key Listing Presentation Features For more information on the listing presentation please visit our FAQ page. Lesson Plan - Board. 87 Greensheets 90 KW Connect Referrals 91 Accessing the Referrals system 91 Sending a Referral 91 Quantity. Record Mock listing on Internet. What are you looking for from your agent? EXTRA SLIDE AT END OF PATH Every property will sell and has the potential to sell quickly, the price is the No. I will tell you if either I or my company is not the best fit for your situation. N. Get extra key made by the seller. When discussing the suggested price your clients should list at and what the comparative market analysis (CMA) suggests about the price, you will be prepared for sellers that expect a higher price and lay the groundwork for strategic price reductions as needed. Visuals. J. 1,987, 3,975 Our brand has 825 offices across 61 countries worldwide. GETTING STARTED worked in a truss & mill work shop What is your favorite feature of this house? Is price or timing more important? Ongoing Training ABOUT ME PROFESSIONALLY MY SIGNATURE APPROACH I check public records in addition to MLS Realtors are required to have additional education. . The fact that you have considered me to help you accomplish this means the world to me! My Approach What are some nearby amenities such as restaurants or shopping? My brand has the following unique online marketing methods: Brand website Brand Advertising Getting ABOUT ME PERSONALLY What are some nearby amenities such as restaurants or shopping? Getting ABOUT ME PERSONALLY Withdrawn/expired listings usually demonstrate an overpriced listing.