The KICKER Hideaway Compact Powered Subwoofer delivers surprising low frequency output from a remarkably small enclosure, setting a new standard in plug-and-play bass performance and convenience in a vehicle. nomads national president australia; south carolina high school baseball player rankings 2021; captain morgan smoothie recipes; nick galifianakis wife The only issue i ran into while wiring The Kicker 11HS8 was that the stereodidnthave powerful enough pre outs to turn on the amplifier, so i ended up having to run a dedicated remote turn onwire from behind the aftermarket deck. Turn your X-Over Frequency all the way to the right (the highest freq). Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for KICKER 11HS8 8" 150W Hideaway Car Audio Powered Subwoofer Sub Enclosure HS8 at Amazon.com. I used my forscan programmer to enable the external sub and set to 7 speaker supercrew. Check out our, 17' power input/ 8' speaker-level input/ 2' ground/ 2' remote turn-on, When purchased from an Authorized KICKER Dealer or kicker.com, KICKER warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of ONE (1) YEARS from date of original purchase. If you have 12v from the battery present on the plug that connects to the Kicker Hideaway then your issue maybe the amp turn on wire (blue wire). Because of its size, this. It may not display this or other websites correctly. The KICKER Hideaway Compact Powered Subwoofer delivers surprising low frequency output from a remarkably small enclosure, setting a new standard in plug-and-play bass performance and convenience in a vehicle. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you've provided to them or that they've collected from your use of their services. I have now tried basically every possible combination of setup, to no avail. The first step is to connect the grey and white speaker wires. Click to . KICKER's legendary subwoofer technology continues to lead the way for clear-sounding, ground-pounding bass in a vehicle. When they try to collect on their warranty, most run into problems with Kickers customer service. You can play with the phase-canceling switch, fine-tune your bass boosting, and find the sweet spot for just about any song on your playlist. by Kicker. Cookie Policy - I have tried by changing the numbers in the code in the as built acm and making the changes from the dropdown in the acm option. What could be the problem. You may have to turn it on manually, which can be a real pain if you must do it each time. Aluminum woofer cone with a Santoprene surround. I want my bass back. I have a kicker hideaway in my 08 Colorado. Write a review. Kicker Hideaway Car Audio Powered Subwoofer Product Rating: (4.5/5) Compact design Quick release harness Low price Powered sub Remote Check For Availability! Sealed subwoofers are more compact and allow subwoofers to work in limited spaces. Its simple to install and adds even more ease of use to this user-friendly subwoofer. The frequency response specification indicates how well the subwoofer can reproduce sound frequencies. Now turn your wired bass knob about half way up. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I have tried high and low input, turning the gain up and down, nothing. This is generally not even a necessary option as it just adds digital distortion on most amps. If your amplier does not appear to be working, check the obvious things rst such as blown fuses, poor or incorrect wiring connections, incorrect setting of crossover switch and gain controls, etc. One, If you are more of a dub-step, Rnb, hip hop or pop type of person I recommend a ported box. Join the community today and get started. You consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website. The sound will be great for your standard set-up, and it will deliver amazing bass with built-in amplification. has revealed that while most customers are happy with their purchase, there are a few issues with this subwoofer. (blue wire). In the world of car audio, Kicker Hideaway is one of the most popular subwoofers on the market. Thankfully, the Kicker 11HS8 8 150W Hideaway Subwoofer is one of the great ones. The quick-connect Molex plug and harness entails power, signal and remote turn-on. The hideaway is powering on with the blue light, but no sound, I have checked the input wires and get varying AC voltage that increases when I turn up the volume. The Kicker 11HS8 8 Hideaway will fit perfectly under your cars seats and just about anywhere else, saving you space and enabling even the smallest car to have amazing bass. This sub is great for smaller cars. For the 11HS8, that time frame is 1 year. Simple. This sub is great for smaller cars. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Best Car Subwoofer For Deep Bass: Reviews And Buyers Guide, Pyramid Dual Car 1200W Subwoofers And Amp Kit Review, Kicker Hideaway Car Audio Powered Subwoofer Review, JL Audio 12 600W Dual 4-Ohm Car Subwoofer 12W6v3D4 Review, Skar Audio Power Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer Review, Rockville RW10CA Powered Car Subwoofer Review, How To Put A Subwoofer In A Car Based On Sub Type. While the Kicker 11HS8 is a great product that can step up your car audio game, its also got a hefty price tag that can turn some people off. Truck is a 16 screw 8in non Sony. It comes with a Quick-Connect harness with wires for power, grounding, signal input, and remote turn-on so you have everything you need right away. , well take a look at the features that put this sub far ahead of its competitors. About Powered Subwoofers. Cookie Notice ""The output is amazing," said Irby during listening tests. (only half way up). offers. As if thatdoesntmake it easy enough, Kicker has also supplied a built in Hi/Low converter so that you are able to usethose signal wires for high level input behind a factory radio at the harness or you have the option to solder on RCAs and plug directly onto your aftermarket radio. Essentially, the Kicker 11HS8 has everything you could want in a subwoofer with a built-in amplifier. Did you use that wire as an amp turn on option? Free shipping for many products! When these are selected, it allows the sub and amplifier to turn on if certain conditions are met. I'll mess with them tonight. Well go over potential drawbacks as well, giving you an in-depth look at one of the best 8 subwoofers Ive found for my smaller car. Kicker's powered subwoofers deliver the legendary subwoofer technology that has brought ground-pounding bass to vehicles since 1973. Some customers report that the subwoofer stops working well before the warranty period runs out, or that it quits altogether only after a few uses. After youve set all of your input settings properly a good thing to do when tuning any amplifier is to turn your gain settings down to the very lowest possible. The sound quality and DB range for a subwoofer this size was amazing and I very much enjoyed the install. Alpine SWR-T12 Review Listening to good quality music especially in compact places like your car, requires immense power along with a bit more cone area. After you set your Amps turn on settings properly, double check and make sure your input level settings are properly adjusted. This wire needs a 12v source that should be live only when the vehicle is on. Connect the red wire on the kicker Hideaway harness to a 12-volt constant source. You consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website. Make sure your wires will reach far enough to connect to your vehicles power, ground, and speaker wires. If that sounds like your kind of thing, you cant get much better than the Kicker 11HS8. It can be misleading, and you wont truly know how much the sub is pulling at peak. For the same type of punch on a budget, check out the, JBL BassPro SL Under-Seat Enclosure System. It packs a powerful punch with a small package, perfect for just about any setup. Please register or login to enable Dark Mode. Right out of the boxthe kicker 11HS8subwoofergives you all thewiresand wire terminals you need to properly ground and connect to the battery for your source of power. It also features high- and low-level inputs for integration with nearly any factory or aftermarket head unit. And they did a fairly good job with it! If your Kicker isnt turning on (LED light is off), then simply turn your vehicle off and replace the fuse at the amplifier. Ive had mixed results with 8 subwoofers. It will install just fine with your other devices. At just over three inches high and nearly 14 inches long, the Hideaway combines a 150-watt amplifier and an 8-inch subwoofer to add thumping bass to any vehicle from the tightest locations. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Kicker PT250 10" Bass Station Powered Subwoofer All-in-One Bass Solution at the best online prices at eBay! Terms of Service - Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for KICKER HIDEAWAY COMPACT POWERED SUBWOOFER | 11HS8 | BLACK at the best online prices at eBay! I have tried high and low input, turning the gain up and down, nothing. . Now that your frequency response has been set all the way to the right (to the highest frequency), you can now turn on your car and turn your stereo volume 3/4 of the way up. hbbd```b``:"/ d*0:-&d,eYa$s@l( ^EPo = You can adjust just about any feature that this. The lows will be lower, and the bass will hit harder because the connection between the subwoofer and the amplifier is more direct. 2011 Hideaway Powered Subwoofer Enclosure | Multilingual | download, Do you have a different model? Make sure your amplifiers gain is all the way Down. I installed a kicker hideaway with a wpt-1212. This Kicker hideaway subwoofer has an 8 surface, which is the smallest widely-available subwoofer. Adjust the X-OVER FREQ control to obtain desired sound. Youll be able to adjust this to your liking later. You'll find everything you want to know about car audio and get installation help, tips and great deals on your car stereo projects. I have tried high and low input, turning the gain up and down, nothing. The subwoofer will play all sound below the frequency you select, so choose a level in the given spectrum that works best with the rest of your system. See More Details, Les clients internationaux peuvent magasiner au www.bestbuy.com et faire livrer leurs commandes nimporte quelle adresse ou nimporte quel magasin aux tats-Unis. Contact Us - CarAudio.com is the oldest and largest car audio forum community, since 2000. Privacy Statement - It also provides a quick-connect power plug and Velcro-fastened nylon straps for secure installation and simple but fast removal. Buy Kicker 46HS10 Hideaway Powered 10-Inch Amplified Subwoofer & 8 Ga. Amp Kit Bundle. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Entdecke Kicker [11HS8] 8 Zoll Hideaway Powered Subwoofer Gehuse mit integriertem 150 W Amp in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Thank you gents. I used my forscan programmer to enable the external sub and set to 7 speaker supercrew. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. It's in a 2018 xlt 302a screw with the factory nav radio. The Key 200.4 by itself made a huge improvement. I am about ready to throw in the towel pull wires from behind the radio the old school way. Kicker Hideaway Series 10" Compact Powered Subwoofer *46HS10. Free shipping for many products! The quick-connect Molex plug and harness includes power, signal and remote turn-on. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -, By logging into your account, you agree to our. eYe had just found out he had a dud with the same symptoms. We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. With an award-winning design, boasting 3 inches in height and nearly 14 . If youve already installed your bass knob controller turn that down all the way as well. The Rockford Fosgate P3 12 Dual 4ohm is without a doubt the best preforming 12 inch subwoofer in the entire Punch series if you, Bazooka Tube BT8014 BT Review Th 8-nh Bzk Tub BT8014 rvd ult sound with n utut wr f 150 watts.