We think its important you have detailed, comprehensive information so that you can decide which care providers to shortlist. Harbour Healthcare 1 Ltd, Woolton Road As you would expect, there is also every modern facility to enable the team to deliver the best care to residents. Hi, my name is John. Now that limited visits are permitted again, l am amazed to find my fears were unjustified. Email. Families are invited for meals [Covid permitting]. Hi, my name is Kathy. L25 7UW, In Care within the home is led by an experienced and dedicated team of nursing staff and carers. (0151) 427 9419, Provided and run by: Snacks are provided for residents that require texture-modified food. Residents have access to a flexible meal service beyond defined times. Digital Care Plan Infection Control Choice Dining Profile Strength: Excellent 100% Care Type: Care Home Care Category: Residential | Nursing | Dementia | Respite Availability: Yes Weekly Prices from: 1,043.00 Regulator's Rating: Residents dining in their own room have the same food options as elsewhere. Woolton Road, Woolton, Liverpool, L25 7UW. A care homes garden is considered to the most important facility with over 84% of care seekers voting it as a must have! The beautifully decorated home has easily accessible facilities to ensure residents Liverpool, We rate most services according to how safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led they are, using four levels: Outstanding Inadequate Liverpool Liverpool, Residents dining in their own room have their food presented to same standard as elsewhere. The excellent standard of nursing care is well known among local clinical professionals. Requires improvement I feared that, without frequent extended one-to-one visits, her mental condition would rapidly deteriorate. ", 'Stunning' former rectory transformed into modern 1m home, The house dates back to 1880 and includes a lot of period features, H&M secret codes that can help shoppers find the best clothes, The high street giant has a hidden system unbeknown to most shoppers, Jurgen Klopp already knows his Roberto Firmino replacement and it could save Liverpool millions, Liverpool will bid farewell to Roberto Firmino at the end of the season, Luis Diaz provides Liverpool injury boost as Roberto Firmino set for vital transfer assist. Its one of the places I like to call home! All rights reserved. The home makes visitors welcome and the home offers a large lounge, conservatory, dining room and landscaped garden spaces for residents to sit and chat. Understanding the wants and requirements of every individual be it cultural, religious or dietary. Notice of Privacy PracticesThis facility is currently rated 4 Stars by CMS. View our Cookie Policy. I was with a company for 12 years and came to a crossroads in life. Ratings are provided by Let's make care better together. the service isn't performing as well as it should and we have told the service how it must improve. Domestic Assistant Bank. Find Accommodation. Autumna has invited care providers to evidence the infection control measures they are carrying out, above and beyond those laid out by the government, in order to keep residents, staff and visitors safe. Bank, Chemist, Church, Garden Centre, Hospital, Library, Local Walks & Bike Rides, Park, Post Office, Pub, Restaurant, Shopping Centre, Shops, Surgery. Profile Strength: Excellent 100%. Woolton Road, Woolton, Liverpool, Merseyside, L25 7UW Brushwood is a state of the art purpose built community care home where we put our passion for care and our expert approach to bespoke person centred dementia care at the forefront of everything we do. The home caters for adults of all ages with physical disabilities. The provider assured the regulator that it was making sure infection outbreaks can be effectively prevented or managed. For more information, visit the CQC website. I have been a nurse since 2009. Kingswood Manor offers Dementia, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Older People (65+), Physical Disabilities, Sensory Impairments and Younger Adults (Under 65) care. It's host of period features which include wood paneling, stained glass windows and crystal chandeliers makes this a perfect place for residents to call 'home'. Welcome to Kingswood Manor Care Home a historic building and a well-known local landmark, with a beautiful sweeping staircase, painted ceilings . Any other browser may experience partial or no support. Email: brushwood@bloomcare.co.uk. Kingswood Manor in Woolton was given an overall rating of 'inadequate', the lowest available rating. I thoroughly enjoy being hands on and developing good relationships with residents, families, and team members. Get your care home search off to a great start by requesting a free shortlist from Lotties team of care experts. By car, St Michaels is situated on the corner of Woolton Road and Springwood Avenue. Cancer, Crohn's Disease, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Heart Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus, Pain Management, Parkinson's Disease, Posterior Cortical Atrophy, Stroke, Ulcerative Colitis. Choice Dining is a food-focused accreditation designed to give care-seekers like yourself the ability to This bespoke approach to resident care ensures high levels of resident satisfaction and excellent quality of care quality. What keeps me doing the role is a sense of family and community. . Email your enquiry . Residents with dementia are shown food or visual menus to help them decide. I am so happy my dad was lucky enough to get a place here so a big thank you to everyone at Kingswood you are an amazing team. What types of elderly care are available at Kingswood Manor? No rating/under appeal/rating suspended Woolton Rd, Liverpool L25 7UW, UK Bus Stop 0.10 miles Local Pub 0.50 miles Train Station 0.90 miles Nearby Shops 1.30 miles Click to activate map Overview Providing exceptional residential, nursing and dementia care to the elderly, Kingswood Manor is a welcoming care home situated in a desirable area of Liverpool, Merseyside. The care home also accepts individuals with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. Laura Parker is Home Manager at Kingswood Manor. Report published: As you would expect, the home has a dedicated dining team to ensure that the menu consists of home cooked nutritious meals. Kingswood Manor accepts NHS Continuing Healthcare clients. Woolton Road, Woolton, Liverpool, Merseyside, L25 7UW. Despite the additional procedures they have to observe (without the support of colleagues who were taken ill), they have maintained their courtesy and positivity throughout. Good At least one standard in this area was not being met when we inspected the service and, The Orchard - Care Home Physical Disabilities. Run by. Nutritious food outside standard mealtimes. About us. I pride myself in being a proactive leader who likes to bring cheer to the workplace. the service is performing exceptionally well. we have taken enforcement action. Kingswood Manor is recognised in the local areas as the nursing home which delivers a standard of end of life which is way and above other nursing environments. there are some services which we cant rate, while some might be under appeal from the provider. Individuals who require 24-hour assistance and care from qualified nurses due to medical conditions and/or personal living needs. To view the providers latest Inspection Reports. In the last report by the CQC from . We have had Carers that go on to be Care Home Assistant Practitioners and Deputy Managers, Activities Co-ordinators and Administrators who have gone on to be Home Managers. We have therefore encouraged every provider to open their online windows and doors to help you make an informed choice. If this service has not had a CQC inspection since it registered with us, our judgement may be based on our assessment of declarations and evidence supplied by the service. 'Thank God' - Jurgen Klopp makes 'really sad' Liverpool vs Manchester United admission, The Liverpool boss has been speaking about his side's clash with arguably their most fierce rival on Sunday, Sean Dyche insists Everton aren't facing same problem from Frank Lampard spell, The Blues boss is hoping to 'eradicate' errors but believes his players are stronger than some give them credit for, 'This road was beautiful once, now we've just got Asda', One person said the street has a bad reputation but "you have to live here to know it", Everton transfer news LIVE - Pedro wanted, Lewis Ferguson price set, investor talks, Everton transfer news, rumours, gossip and speculation including updates on Flamengo forward Pedro, Lewis Ferguson, Renan Lodi and build-up to the Premier League match with Nottingham Forest, Liverpool transfer news LIVE - Goncalo Inacio scouted, Moises Caicedo decision, Iker Bravo interest. At Elderwood, our skilled nursing facilities provide a personalized approach to long-term care, ensuring residents receive the appropriate level of assistance in coordination with high-quality compassionate healthcare. This is my business. We are following the advise of National and Local authorities including Public Health England and our local Infection Control and Prevention team. dining experiences with a strong focus on preference, individuality, hygiene and the environment. The care home accepts younger and elderly adults including people with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. Whether you choose to apply, live chat or leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you. Kingswood Manor does provide care for people with Dementia. Mobile Phone Network Coverage (mobile signal). Liverpool, HARBOUR HEALTHCARE IN TOP 20 FOR THE 5th YEAR RUNNING. We will publish a report when our review is complete. The care home cares for elderly including those with dementia. For questions about our community and care options, we welcome you to contact our staff directly. I thoroughly enjoy being hands-on and developing good relationships with residents, families, and team members. This well trained team ensure that residents are cared for in . Staff were also reported to not follow 'safe infection prevention and control processes', putting the elderly residents at risk of infectious disease, including Covid-19, leading them to call the service 'not safe'. We include 2 baths in every one of our 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom spacious apartment homes. You need to register to apply for our online Jobs, FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WORKING FOR HARBOUR HEALTHCARE, Copyright 2021 Harbour Healthcare - All rights reserved - Website Design, Digital Marketing & Photography | Creative Ninja - Poole. Kingswood Manor Care Home, Woolton Road, Woolton, Liverpool L25 7UW. It was reported the manager and provider of the service failed to detect the problems found by the CQC, leading to the poor management rating.