You may need to take internal medication for your sweating, says New York dermatologist Debra Jaliman, MD. For example, conventional deodorants that contain high levels of alpha-hydroxy acids kill odor-producing bacteria on . If you're thinking "this sounds like something I'd put on my face," you're not wrong. All products featured are independently selected by Observer editors. I actually smelled so bad with the BO after waking up in the morning. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. It was like I had spilled water on my pits. From theunder of my arms, THANK YOU KOSAS! It doesnt leave residue on clothing. The 16 Best Natural Deodorants for Women of 2023, TikToks Madame Sweat Shares Her Natural Deodorant Dos & Donts, Glossier Just Launched a DeodorantSo, I Tried It, I Reviewed Ncessaires The Deodorant And Im In Love, Native's $12 Natural Deodorant Is the Best One I've Ever Used, I Tried Schmidts Natural Deodorant for Sensitive SkinHere's What Happened, Kopari's Coconut Deodorant Review: Natural and Effective, The 13 Best Deodorants to Keep You Feeling Fresh, This Is Hands Down the Best-Smelling Natural Deodorant Ive Tried, Reviewed: This Deodorant Is Both Military-Grade and Natural, I Wore Ashley Graham's Favorite Crystal DeodorantHere Are My Thoughts, I Tried a Personalized Natural Deodorant, and I Have Thoughts, The 12 Best Deodorants for Sensitive Skin of 2023, Iskra Lawrence's Saltair Delivers Laid-Back Luxury for Everyone. finally decided to take the plunge in 2020, The Most Luxurious Eco-Friendly Hotels to Book Now, The Most Incredible Horseback Riding Experiences Around the World, The Best Luxury Resorts in Florida to Book for Your Next Trip, What To Wear for Valentines DayHowever Youre Planning To Celebrate. Antiperspirantsa category that some, but not all, deodorants fall intouse an active ingredient (usually aluminum) to plug up the sweat glands. The fit. 4 Mistakes That Are Causing You to Waste Money on Skin-Care Serums, According to an Esthetician, These Are the Best Anti-Chafing Denim ShortsAccording to Some Very Happy Reviewers. Best overall natural deodorant Ursa Major Hoppin' Fresh Deodorant $18 Gel texture | Long-lasting | Earthy scent | Contains baking soda While some natural deodorants can have a gritty feel,. Botox can be injected into the sweat glands, which block chemical signals from key nerve endings to effectively deactivate the glands and reduce excessive sweating, adds Dr. Russo. It was a few weeks into the coronavirus pandemic, and with all the time spent at home, I figured that there was no better time to swap out my usual antiperspirant for a clean deodorant, since if youre going to be sweaty and perhaps not smelling your finest, then it may as well be in the era of social distancing. Thank you for sharing!!!! We're so sorry to read about your experience with Chemistry. Enter Kosas Chemistry Deodorant! I loved how the formula didnt just fight against odor but also worked to smooth and hydrate my underarms. Not only does this deodorant work after hour-long sweaty workouts, but it also does its job throughout the day without having to reapply several times. Makeup for Skincare Freaks Get on the list for all things Kosas and 10% off your first order. The others work just as well, without any annoyance!!! As far as daily use goes, I found that I didnt have to reapplyinstead, one swipe got me through a typical day. The AHAs present in this formula includes shikimic acid, mandelic acid, and lactic acid. Potential allergens: Fragrance Active ingredients: A blend of AHAs (shikimic acid, mandelic acid, and lactic acid). Skin-care expert Xiomi Frans-Cuber agrees, adding that sweat and moisture usually prohibit odor and sweat-fighting ingredients from effectively penetrating the skin. Understanding what makes deodorant work and what your deodorant actually contains will help you find the deodorant that works best for you. I opted for a crystal deodorant for a long time because it took care of a lot of the above but it was cumbersome to travel with and it only really worked if you applied it immediately after the shower. P50 is EXPENSIVE! Beauty brand Kosas jumped onto the acid-spiked deo bandwagon with their Chemistry Deodorant ($16), which is also infused with hyaluronic acid, aloe and peptides. Its so smart. just ordered Scullys, so thank you for this post! While there are plenty of great options out there, keep in mind that not every natural deodorant will work for every person; you body chemistry just might not work with certain formulas, but dont despair, as with some trial and error, youll find the right natural deodorant. Keep reading for our full product review. I keep checking with a sniff test and literally there is no smell!! Its true that alternatives like Pixi or P50 would also work (really any AHAs will), but Stridex is just so easy, cheap, and effective. Read on for mini-reviews! Fluffy brows & lashes powered by active hair care ingredients. We're smoother, we're brighter AND my clothing no longer have strange stains from stinky sweat or the perfumed stuff I was previously applying. Personally, I found the switch to be so worth it in the end; I have extremely sensitive skin, and my former antiperspirant was causing major irritation and itching. Instead, it's because of how your sweat interacts with the bacteria living on the surface of your skin, which can release an odor. Walmart. We love the Kosas Chemistry Deodorant ($16) for many reasons. 2 I feel you Ive tried all of those, too! Works well for about 8hrs before the stink starts to slowly come through. Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Mandelic Acid, Polyglyceryl-4 Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Shikimic Acid, Lactic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Hyaluronic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba) Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool. I just had to work a little harder, and once I started using the product more often, the formula was able to lubricate the rollerball to avoid getting stuck. so great 10/10 and it lasts so long !! In my opinion, it does have a sporty smell to it, with a hint of aloe vera freshness. So I am a super sweaty person and natural deodorant NEVER works for me. Free Shipping on US Orders $40+ & Free Returns, Free Gift Alert! It all started a couple years ago when women started using P50 as deodorant. Cheap and super effective. The Kosasport Hot Body Team Set Chemistry Deo in Beachy Clean + Good Body Skin Body Wash Add to Bag $32 $38 Value Different Approach To BO We want to treat BO where it starts. I love the post! For this reason, I probably wouldnt wear it for a night out, but I think its a great scent for workouts and daily use. For this reason, I think that the price is worth it. I like a bit of clean fragrance in my deodorants, so I enjoyed the fresh Serene Clean scent of this product. I loved the rose fragrance. Why Trust Us? The formula is great it uses AHA acids and also features aloe vera and hyaluronic acid for hydration. yeah im not either during quarantine!! Learn more Consider a similar item Learn more Consider a similar item Amazon's Choice Melony Forcier is a recent graduate and freelance writer. Its funny, deodorant is so much about your bodys chemistry. "When that happens, the sweat gland and its sweat duct will return to its normal function of delivering sweat to the surface of the skin," says Dr. Zalka. Customer-uploaded media carousel. The Stripe is a lifestyle blog for the stylish bookworm. . Just beware of this when you first start using the product, because it is slightly frustrating. Support small. Ive been using acid deodorant for several years now, and you know what the best one is? So I consider it a really good product. When first using it, I found at times that the rollerball would get stuck, and nothing would come out. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Scullys Deodormint is nothing new, its been on the market for three years and was a family recipe for years and years before that. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I have sensitive skin and it doesnt bother my skin. One of the main factors for me when picking a deodorantbesides if it protects against odoris how it feels on my skin, and this is where the Kosasport Chemistry Deodorant shines. The formula comes in a fragrance-free or "serene clean" scented version that's made with essential oils. Natural deodorants that actually work can be hard to come by, but the Kosasport Chemistry Deodorant is the real deal. products. If you manage the bacteria, youll manage the odor, says Further. Your skin, your body, your mood, your self. Excited to try it out. But I have zero issues with Stridex pads (and I use the maximum strength ones in the red jar). I cant recommend this product more highly. are two products I adore and frequently repurchase and I was thrilled to see that the brand had made a deodorant in that same eucalyptus fragrance I love. I don't have to reapply Kosas Chemistry, even after a hard workout! I can go to work all day and then go to my workout class in the evening (this is where I get most self conscious after a whole day of working - will i smell?!) Your worst day. Formulated without: aluminum, baking soda, mineral oil, talc, silicones, fragrance, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. The only con is that Kosas is a liquid deodorant, so it goes on wet and is a little sticky until it's dried completely. - Aloe Vera Juice: Moisturizes, soothes, and visibly invigorates. Know Your Environment. Discounts, shipping and taxes calculated at checkout. Unfortunately it didnt work for me (I stuck it out to the very end); now Im using Kopari and it seems pretty good however I sometimes smell by the end of the day. Undress plump, pillowy lips with Wet Lip Oil Gloss. A true antiperspirant contains aluminum which everyone has an opinion about (you can look up research and decide for yourself what you think), but aluminum is a hard no-go for me personally! On my run I kept having to discreetly stop and sniff myself when I was alone on the trail because I was so amazed. Everyone is different, so some will see results right away and some pits need a bit time to detox and adapt to the new environment, she explains, recommending about five days or so to see full benefits. I'm also not the world's most talented shaver, and most of the time, I end up with razor burn after a shower. If ur acne is as severe as mine, no amount of external skincare will clear ur skin. Which, TBH, why haven't we thought about that before?! 5 people found this helpful Top critical review Christine Works if not used constantly Take a break from using product on your armpits for three or four days to allow them to return to their natural state, then test your go-to product again. Support small. - Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates for softer, smoother skin. Maximum benefits kick in after one week of use. Contrary to popular belief, it's actually not solely because of your sweat. Well+Good decodes and demystifies what it means to live a well life, inside and out. The other plus of this deodorant is that is doesnt ruin my shirts with that white residue that stick deodorant leaves. With just three ingredients (alcohol, organic mint oil, and organic citric acid from grapefruit), I was skeptical but this stuff WORKS. Ooh, New GiftsGet a free Mini Air Brow Clear with orders $70+ & a free Kosas Puffer Makeup Bag with orders $115+, Were available by phone (310-878-0712) and chat Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.5 p.m. PT, Clean Foundation + Skincare Treatment + SPF, Full-Size Concealer + Setting Powder + Plumping Lip Gloss. 5.0. from. Enter: Kosas Chemistry Deodorant. It smells nice and left me sweat and stink free, but I hated the packaging. Finding the right deodorant can be a tricky task: Aluminum or no aluminum? I think its a great alternative for everyday use, but it's definitely not made for workouts like the Kosasport Chemistry Deodorant is. At night, your body temperature is naturally lower, and your sweat rate is too. They were slick but bizarrely totally scentless. The protection lasts for at least 2 days. Now THIS product was life changing. I almost always have razor burn under my armpits, and this product was cooling on my irritated skin, which is a big check in my book. And if you arent particularly fond of fragrance, no worries: Kosas makes a fragrance-free version of the deodorant as well. The best part, however, is surely the phenomenal fragrance; the combination of bergamot and mint will have you genuinely excited for the deodorant application part of your morning routine. I definitely appreciate the effort for a clean product but probably wont purchase again. I'll take that over needing to reapply all day long! While the acids get all the attention, there are some other ingredients in the formula that are also worth mentioning. EWG's Skin Deep database gives you practical solutions to protect yourself and your family from everyday exposures to chemicals in personal care products. I put a few spritzes of the Scullys on, let it dry for a few minutes, and then apply the Kosas. (KOSAS is a holy grail cosmetic brand for me; read all KOSAS reviews here !) Click the AdBlock Plus button on your browser and select Enabled on this site. This deodorant is clear, it's lightened my armpits' skin and it lasts a long part of the day. .css-26w0xw{display:block;font-family:NationalBold,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-26w0xw:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-26w0xw{font-size:1.18581rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.625rem;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-26w0xw{line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-26w0xw{font-size:1.28598rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-26w0xw{font-size:1.575rem;line-height:1.1;margin-bottom:-0.5rem;}}Get Madelyn's Glazed Vanilla French Manicure, This Hair Removal Device Is On Sale For 50% Off RN, How To Style Bangs With Thin Hair, Per Experts, Best Hair Dryer Brushes, Per Experts And Reviews, The 13 Best Face Sunscreen For Your Skin Type, Heres How Exercising Messes With Injectables, Bobbi Brown Shares Her Go-To Daily Sunscreen. Shop kosas.com and enjoy your savings of February, 2023 now! Click the AdBlock Plus button on your browser and select Disable on Observer.com. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. This roll-on gel deodorant from Crystal offers a hypoallergenic, non-staining formula that includes natural mineral salts to help prevent body odor, according to . "There also can be changes in the natural bacterial flora that live on the skin, [as in] increased amounts, that lead to more bacteria interacting with the sweat and making the odor," she adds. No smell, no wetness, no reapplying in the afternoon, no residue, no clumps, no getting on my clothes. Stress can also be a surprising cause of your deodorant fails. Thanks, Grace! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Of course I love anything with clean ingredients. The acids also help to neutralize odor instead of absorbing it. Comfy makeup. I know longer dread wearing a black t shirt!!!! After my class, I was shocked to discover that my underarms had no stink. Scullys is likely your best bet as its totally clear. Corpus Neroli deodorant is such a cult-favorite that it is constantly sold out. It kept on until I had to wash it off. Together these three fight bacteria, brighten, and exfoliate your underarm skin. I stopped using antiperspirant, switched to Lume and saw amazing results for about 4-6 weeks. 1 / 2. Its super hard bc I have found that with clean deodorants, they tend to stop working after a couple months and then I have to switch it up. Founder Sheena Yaitanes was looking for a deodorant that didn't prevent sweating (aka an antiperspirant) or just mask the smell of body odor like many natural options do. The AHA blend also brightens and exfoliates to help prevent uncomfy ingrown hairs. Thanks for the review! I've tried every other natural solution so figured I might try another, at this point I'm just going back to aluminum for social situations and magnesium otherwise. Michaels. These are stronger antiperspirants that work better, as they have higher concentrations of the active ingredient.. This was my first time trying out a rollerball deodorant, and I was pleasantly surprised. Agree that Kosas works but its just too much of a pain for me. If that's stopped happening, though, it may nottechnically be the deodorant's faultit could be due to some underlying cause in your body. Kosas Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant Shop Now $15 Available in three scents, Fragrance Free, Serene Clean (pictured above), and Beachy Clean, Kosas's Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant goes. So when I got the chance to try the Kosasport Chemistry Deodorant, I could not have been more thrilled. Lowe's. Bath & Body Works. The only warning (and this is probably super obvious to most people) DO NOT use the Scullys right after shaving your armpits. Hi Stephanie! Normal or clinical strength? Kosas Kosas's Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant goes the extra mile and does more than simply mask odors. I definitely needed a good week to 10 days for my body to adjust, but I am actually stunned by the results. Flash forward to now: many of the new to market deodorants have been marketed as acid deodorants. This is fantastic news, as theyre highly effective in my opinion and personal experience. It's however you feel it. Some do fight odor but leave a weird residue, and some will leave you with a post-workout stench no matter how hard you try to fight it. Deodorant for skincare freaks: Their deodorant does more: The AHA blend keeps you from smelling, but it also visibly brightens . did not notice any stains but rarely do with deodorants. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2023. i love this deodorant. This page works best with JavaScript. No aluminum. It does dry eventually and the sticky goes away but for the price, I dont want to have to suffer through the sticky stage. Highlighted Ingredients: - AHA Blend: Deodorizes, exfoliates, improves skin's moisture, and addresses visible dullness and discoloration. A clean, daily exfoliating gel cleanser with AHAs & fruit enzymes that helps unclog pores, smooth texture, and fight blemishes for your best body skin ever. Your acids kick armpit a$$ ! The moisture and sweat on your underarms can completely wash away your formula.. Not only do you get odor protection, but you also get a soothing underarm treatment at the same time. Discounts, shipping and taxes calculated at checkout. Let me know how it works out for you! I didnt really understand how to roll and squeeze at the same time lol, but Ive found that if I just roll the ball over once (with my finger) to get to the side that has the product on it, it helps. "Perceived differences in smell may have to do with how much the person is actually sweating," says board-certified dermatologist and founder of LM Medical Morgan Rabach, MD. Shop All Products Ooh, New Gifts Get a free Mini Air Brow Clear with orders $70+ & a free Kosas Puffer Makeup Bag with orders $115+ New New Bestsellers Lip Eye Eye Cheek Cheek Body Brushes + Tools Sets Sets About Us Our Story Deodorant This Is The Only Natural Deodorant I'll Ever Use, Get Madelyn's Glazed Vanilla French Manicure, From Women's Health for Xeomin Aesthetics, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Because "when your pH balance is off it makes it easier for odor-causing bacteria to grow out of control," explains Mona Gohara, MD, a professor of dermatology at Yale University and Women's Health Advisory Board Member. Learn more about, How to Apply: Be patient with the rollerball, The Results: Impressive, even through intense workouts. Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder 10 Colors. Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant in Beachy Clean - Full-Size A clean serum deodorant that features a unique AHA blend for the ultimate odor-fighting treatment. I switched it up with the Kosas one, and Ive definitely noticed the improvement. What Else You Need to Know: Featuring a blend of shikimic, mandelic, and lactic acids . Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog. When either type of product is working properly, the result is going to be a reduction in body odor. I made the switch from .css-7qz8rz{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:#f7623b;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:inherit;-webkit-transition:background 0.4s;transition:background 0.4s;background:linear-gradient(#ffffff, #ffffff 50%, #feebe7 50%, #feebe7);-webkit-background-size:100% 200%;background-size:100% 200%;}.css-7qz8rz:hover{color:#000000;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;-webkit-background-position:100% 100%;background-position:100% 100%;}antiperspirant to deodorant several years ago when I was "cleaning up" my beauty routine. This is the only deodorant Im using from now on!!! Rather than using a creamy, scented formula to mask stink, Kosas founder, Sheena Yaitaneswho says she's always suffered from abnormally stinky BO, was on a mission to not just cover up the problem but to fix it on a deeper level. Another possibility is that there's been too much product buildup under your armpit, which can lead to a lack of effectiveness. Get 60 Kosas coupon codes and promo codes at CouponBirds. Ooh, New GiftsGet a free Mini Air Brow Clear with orders $70+ & a free Kosas Puffer Makeup Bag with orders $115+, Im 100% taking my vitamins skin energy. Oh! Our blend of AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) helps lower the pH in your pit so it's harder for odor-causing bacteria to live there. 1 I dont think Cashmere Mist is thaaaaat bad, as it doesnt contain aluminum. That unique relationship between you, and you. Id heard rumors that this natural deodorant actually works, but now I had the chance to find out firsthand. Good For: all skin types Why We Love It: Kosas Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant takes a different approach to BO not just masking the smell but addressing it where it starts by helping to create a pH environment where it's harder . Press space or enter to open more details. I smell bad within a few hours. I was confused by the rollerball at first, but Ive found if I shake it (like a cocktail) with the cap on, then apply it, it works perfectly. While it probably makes sense to find the strongest-smelling deodorant possible, sometimes even the most pleasant-scented products can lack the necessary antibacterial properties to neutralize any existing bacteria. That said, it's not more than a minute, so with all the benefits it . Discounts, shipping and taxes calculated at checkout. Shes an expert at testing products and is always on the hunt for the best tinted moisturizer. . You also won't want to apply it if you have any knicks from your razor as the acids will burn and could irritate the cut more. EWG is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, EIN 52-2148600. I was influenced elsewhere and it is SO messy Just ordered Scullys. Ooh, New GiftsGet a free Mini Air Brow Clear with orders $70+ & a free Kosas Puffer Makeup Bag with orders $115+. Less bacteria = less smell. Were available by phone (310-878-0712) and chat Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.5 p.m. PT, Clean Foundation + Skincare Treatment + SPF, Full-Size Concealer + Setting Powder + Plumping Lip Gloss. Even when I exercise! I have been using Native brand deodorant the past couple of years! We asked a professional armpit sniffer (yupthat's a thing) to answer all of your most pressing D.O. Keep me posted on how you like it. Together these three fight bacteria, brighten, and exfoliate your underarm skin. $$15. It's still a good product. Bottom line: Barring the apocalypse, this is a **product I can't live without anymore**. Super clean.Comfy makeup.Active skincare. We put the Kosasport Chemistry Deodorant to the test after receiving a complimentary sample from the brand. Our makeup is loose, quick, easy, undone, and gives you freedom to paint outside the lines. I am very picky about my deodorant as I am super conscious of how I smell. Lip Balm + Lip Gloss + Mascara + Deodorant, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25, Revealer Concealer - Sample Card - Card 1, Revealer Concealer - Sample Card - Card 2, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 1 - Light, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 2 - Medium, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 3 - Medium Deep, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 4 - Deep. ) goes on with a rollerball applicator (read: no mess) and dries within a matter of seconds for a completely clear, clean finish. And I love that it tingles, too! Other than that I suggest giving it a try ASAPespecially if you're looking to make the switch from an antiperspirant. Uses: A daily deodorant that offers odor protection and skin-soothing properties. Clean, comfy + clinically proven essentials for your best skin ever. Enter the ingredients in EWGs Build Your Own Report tool to get an approximate score for that product. board-certified dermatologist and founder of LM Medical Morgan Rabach, MD, board-certified dermatologist and founder of Surface Deep Anti-Odorant Alicia Zalka, MD, We asked a professional armpit sniffer (yupthat's a thing) to answer all of your most pressing D.O. The Kosas one is actually the first one for me that WORKS. "Deodorants coat the underarm skin, layering a film on the armpit, and the residue stays on even after normal bathing," says board-certified dermatologist and founder of Surface Deep Anti-Odorant Alicia Zalka, MD. But know plenty of people who had the opposite experience! Yesterday, despite the heat and no AC at home, I had ZERO issues for the first time in weeks. If you recently made the popular swap from a traditional antiperspirant to an all-natural, aluminum-free deodorant, Further says we should allow our bodies 30 days or so tocompletely transition out of using antiperspirant. (ICYMI: Antiperspirants use an aluminum-based compound to plug up hair follicles and reduce sweat while deodorants just help mask odor.) I do four spritzes per underarm and am good for the whole day. Nothing short of miraculous for me (seriously), Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2023. Bonus points: soothes skin, visibly brightens, and helps with ingrown hairs. Chemistry Deo in Beachy Clean + Good Body Skin Body Wash, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25, Revealer Concealer - Sample Card - Card 1, Revealer Concealer - Sample Card - Card 2, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 1 - Light, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 2 - Medium, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 3 - Medium Deep, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 4 - Deep. the only reason i gave it 4 stars is because it takes a few minutes to dry which is annoying when im in a hurry but other than that i love this! Finding a good deodorant is as hard as finding a good dentist Necessaire works for me. Just when we think weve nailed the perfect formula for our picky underarms, a heatwave comes along to disprove everything. Much like Natives deodorant, this product uses coconut oil, making for a soothing experience. i do agree that it can take a few minutes to dry but once it does you are set for the whole day. Kosas Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant. Deodorant - Kosas Cosmetics Shop All Makeup for skincare freaks Super clean. Though Im not running 8 miles! I feel like youd like any of these options a lot and none of them are remotely fruit scented.. you made me laugh and thats exactly why I bought the Necessaire one! On your best day. Active skincare. I also love that you can buy a refill for it and just keep filling up the glass bottle. On your best day. This stops sweat from making it up to the surface in the first place so that bacteria can't feed on it. Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2023. When either type of product is working properly, the result is going to be a reduction in. We learned from clinical testing that while Secret Clinical Strength works great when applied in the morning, it works even better when applied at night, says Dr. Maiysha D. Jones, P&G Personal Care scientific communications manager. Your . Some warning signs include an excessive amount of sweat, which can affect the hands, feet and armpits. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. No baking soda. BUT do not use it on freshly shaved skin. Gel or cream? koss deodorant kasa spot deodorant for smelly armpits deodorant best antibacterial underarm deodorant ph natural sport deodorant Product Description A clean, stain-free serum deodorant that features a unique AHA blend for the ultimate odor-fighting formula. Vitamin-Infused Skin Illuminating Enhancer, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25, Revealer Concealer - Sample Card - Card 1, Revealer Concealer - Sample Card - Card 2, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 1 - Light, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 2 - Medium, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 3 - Medium Deep, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 4 - Deep, Plump + Juicy Vegan Collagen Spray-On Serum.