What is now the breathtaking Ballroom was a CAD drawing and images promising floor to ceiling windows, spectacular chandeliers and a dance floor large enough to carry our kind of crowdwhat is now the Ceremony Garden was a weeded over area heavied up with lattice and stone holding the promise of just how sanguinely poetic this space could ultimately beI could go on, but needless to say, between the incredible trust Sarah elicited from moment one, to the undeniable potential carried by this space - unique unto anything else we'd seen - we signed on a wing and a prayer. Read more breathtaking setting for couples to host the wedding of their dreams. All you have to do is to think about the name that you would like your company to . They are super organized and very communicative. She made us feel incredibly comfortable from day 1 and we so enjoyed having had the opportunity to work with her. ), and the day of our wedding was no exception. We brought in bagpipers halfway through the night and the staff didnt miss a beat. I cannot say enough about how much we loved our experience. When we initially saw the venue, it wasnt open yet and the ballroom was a pile of rubble, so we put a ton of trust in them and w Michelle, thank you for reaching out to us with this feedback. We went on a tour with Sarah Shiller and we knew Le Chateau would be the perfect place for the marriage of our daughter. Such an amazing venue! We didn't even want to have a lot of flowers at the venue as we felt it would detract from the venue's charm. Spectacular. Le Chateau is truly a dream from start to finish! This is a highly recommended venue for all. Everything from the first visit was a pleasant and incredible experience. I can honestly say my wedding was perfect because of them! We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. The cocktail hour is in the main part of the mansion, and during the month of December is decked out with greenery, candles, and actual roaring fireplaces. . If you are looking for a perfect venue to book for your wedding, this is the one!! On top of it all, we also had an amazing bridal attendant, Kirsten, who made sure we were well fed and well taken care of every minute of that evening. Le Chateau - South Salem, NY: " The distinguished grandeur of a hilltop Gilded Age mansion, breathtaking views of Hudson Valley sunsets from terraced patios, and acres of lush gardens combine to make Le Chateau an unforgettable destination for weddings and special events.". Not only was the venue beauti That Ballroomis beautiful. We highly recommend Le Chateau to anyone that is looking for a place to celebrate your forever love. Le Chateau 1410 New York 35 Le Chateau South Salem, NY is a french mansion in a remote location in upstate NY. The Le Chateau staff anticipated our needs, calmed our nerves, and guided us through what is now the best day of our lives. Sarah was the first person I d To say that Le Chateau earned 5 stars is an understatement. My wedding was perfect thanks to Le Chateaus and their staff! Tons of opportunities for awesome pictures, and even better is that it's all yours since they only host one event at a time. LET'S GET SOCIAL. Right from the beginning, my husband and I knew that we were in good hands. ), the construction wasnt finish yet still a year to go for our Wedding in October of 2018, but the team sold us, and they delivered! Tori was on top of everything! And all the food was outstanding, cocktail hour and dinner which is pretty rare for a wedding venue. It is one of the most beautiful and scenic venues in the New York/Connecticut area with its stone walls and wood/stone architecture and beautiful vistas and sunsets to the west. The food was delicious. Our daughter and her husband flew in from Dallas the next day and the rest is history! And then Debbie, with kindness, supportiveness and unparalleled professionalism (and amazing bridal attendant, Jill!) William S. Rainsford. Special thanks to Sarah, Tori, Jill, Jillian, and Debbie. The food was exceptional! Endless thanks to Sarah, Patty, Tori, Debbie and the bridal attendant in which the name escapes me and everyone else that made our wedding seamless and beautiful for us and our guests. Leading up to the wedding, Sarah and Tori were kind, professional and very accommodating to our special requests. We couldnt picture a better place to celebrate the most special day of our live. Our bridal attendant, Claudia, was absolutely incredible. Whether you are in Maine, South Carolina, Florida, North Dakota, or Montana, this system has become quite simple and streamlined. It's been a little over 2 months since our 8/7/21 wedding and I am still daydreaming about the big day! Wedding gown by The White Dress by the Shore. On top of the venue itself, the team at Le Chateau is next level awesome. Our wedding day was, in a word, perfect somehow even better than I imagined it would be! Le Chateau takes care of everything so you dont have to worry about anything which is truly what we were looking for. Emily & Frank - Our Engagement Read More Lia & Kyle's wedding at Le Chateau, South Salem, NY Read More Lauren & Patrick's Wedding at Le Chateau, South Salem NY Read More Preethi & Mike's Wedding at Lakota Oaks, Norwalk CT Read More Monica & Scott's Wedding at the Glen Island Recent Weddings & Engagements - Page 2 Read More - First of all, the food was exceptional! I cannot say enough good things about this venue and highly recommend booking your wedding there! Gail Zawacki. Le Chateau is a sophisticated New York celebratory destination, elegantly appointed for weddings, bar & bat mitzvahs, corporate galas, and more. We've had countless of our friends and family reach out to us even weeks after the wedding to let us know how impressed they were about the venue - the food, service, and overall ambiance. Debbie our Matre D was very professional and nice! 04. designers. As we packed up, he said "Well, I don't need to plan a wedding now this was perfect in . Every detail is magical from the grounds, to each magnificent room, to the sparkling chandeliers in the ballroom. Table service was top notch. The staff was clea We held our wedding at Le Chateau in October 2018 and are so happy we did. We were able to have our ceremony outside in the beautiful garden and then our guests got to explore the gorgeous property during cocktail hour. If you are looking at other options, stop and choose La Chateau. We had the steak and the salmon and both were delicious (Some of the best steak I had ever had). Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2017 CT Wedding Planners - Friday Introductions. She was anticipatory, helpful, friendly and all around phenomenal! helped make the planning process infinitely more organized and manageable. Everyone we came in contact with throughout wedding planning with Le Chateau was fabulous and extremely helpful. Debbie made sure the whole night ran so smoothly! This was one of the first vendor visits we had, so she was so kind and insightful in making sure we were asking the right questions during tours - testing out the seating, and giving us great advice for hosting a winter wedding (ie, are there generators in case power were to go out, is there a complimentary coat-check, what is the snow plan, etc). Without her even asking, one of the staff overheard and quickly rushed over to take the plate and have it reheated for her! They made sure every single part of the day went smoothly, and my husband and I *so* appreciate their speedy responses to our emails and questions! . We couldnt be happier with our choice to get married there - our wildest dreams cam My husband and I celebrated our wedding at Le Chateau on 8.17.19 - Almost 6 weeks later and we still can't stop thinking about the most wonderful day of our lives. To the right of the bride and groom, there is a fireplace making this room extra cozy. The venue is beautiful, the team is spectacular (Sarah, Tori, and Debbie), the food is amazing, and everything was perfectly executed throughout the entire day. Not only is the venue itself absolutely stunning, the staff is amazing! From their eye for detail, soft, romantic design, to the glowing sunset, Jacqueline and Michael became husband and wife at one of New York's most sophisticated celebratory destinations. Shout out to Tori, Debbie, and Sarah the amazing (and fun) planning process! Also, the staff Debbie, Tori, and the bridal attendant Brie were also SO incredible day of! When we went into the ballroom, it was glowing from the gorgeous chandeliers!!! Sarah was incredible the first day making sure we felt comfortable especially since the place was still under renovation. Trust the process, and totally trust their recommended vendor list - everyone was WONDERFUL. The food Our guests havent stopped talking about it. QR code, vCard. The venue took our breath away and was absolutely perfect. The staff is excellent. To visit Le Chateau, it is at 1410 Route 35, South Salem, NY - (914) 533.6631 - www.lechateauny.com To read or listen to more CEO interviews, you may go to www.ceoshow.com Robert Reiss . It lends itself to events during all seasons! We met Sarah in November of 2018. and Tim were married this past week at the First Congregational church of Danbury and then partied the night away at Le Chateau in South Salem Ny. Fantastic service from the minute we booked. The outdoor garden is a lovely backdrop for the wedding ceremony and the ballroom is an exquisite backup if there is weather. She offered to get us a new warm entree in case ours got cold while we were talking with guests. I have never felt so pampered and taken care of. We could not be happier with how our wedding day went :) The food is out of this world and the service is unmatched - our guests couldnt stop complimenting us throughout the night on how delicious everything was and how the servers were so attentive. Le Chateau Wedding in South Salem New York by Jessica Haley Bridal Real Bride Meaghan Wearing Perla by Antonio Riva in a glamorous ballgown! Delicious. Next . We received so many compliments about how incredible the venue, waitstaff, and food were fr My husband and I got married at Le Chateau in August - and it is seriously the most spectacular venue. Tori was super organized and handled all the vendor details. Everything was impeccably organized and no detail went unnoticed. The only complaint I received was they wished the event was longer! The venue, the service, the food, etc the feedback from all our guests was and continues to be amazing. It is an unforgettable day at an unforgettable place and we couldnt be happier. Thank you again to the incredible staff for everything you did for us. Here's how we generally work with our posing flow to make sure we don't forget to get that mantle shot: 1. Honestly from the moment we arrived at Le Chateau, throughout the whole planning process, it was effortless and seamless. Sunsets at Le Chateau are beautiful, make sure to time your day accordingly! The Le Chateau facility and grounds are gorgeous! We got everything we wanted and more We chose Le Chateau as our wedding venue when it was in the middle of construction. Le Chateau had a September 25, 2021 date available because a couple had cancelled for personal reasons. And when it came to the food, there was truly something delicious for everyone. om our guests. Claudia, our personal bridal attendant, was incredible. Call: (914) 763-1410 | Book An Appointment About Us Good food was extremely important to us and the Le Chateau Chef surpassed our expectations. Le Chateau provided everything we could have ever asked for, even setting up and breaking down our abundant signs and decorations prior to the reception and afterwards. The venue could not have looked more beautiful, the ballroom is absolutely breathtaking and manicured garden patio area was the perfect spot for gorgeous photo opportunities. Sampler platter so you get to taste your cocktail hour food? A gorgeous wedding video from Le Chateau in South Salem, NY. Tori, the event coordinator answered all questions promptly when planning. Working with Debbie and Tori (event coordinator), I knew we and our guests were in excellent hands. The building and views speak for themselves. Usually our highest compliment for a wedding is "Boy, I wish I'd been a guest!" But our assistant Brendan did us one better in his assessment of Lauren and Taylor's wedding. Kristine, the bridal attendant catered to the bridal party's every need. When I first visited Le Chateau, it was a construction site and my mother actually forced me to go look at it after speaking with Sarah over the phone. The entire team makes sure you feel stress free. The grounds are immaculate, the service was seamless, and the food was delicious across the board. If my drink had too much melted ice in it she would go and get me another one. With the patience of a saint and expertise of a surgeon, she brought our vision to life and also gave our guests and ourselves an amazing party the day of! There were many ups and downs due to the unprecedented challenges of COVID, but Sarah stuck by our side through it all and ensured us that everything would work out. My husband and I weren't engaged yet, but he turned to me and said, "This is the venue for us." Book Le Chateau - if you do, your wedding day will be epic. Kristene was our bridal attendant and she was so helpful. I wish we could do it all over again! The love we felt from her was something we'll remember and cherish for the rest of our lives. We went through multiple date changes and they were so understanding and a My husband and I could not have asked for a better wedding venue than Le Chateau! Le Chateau. Everything about the day was absolutely perfect, and we cannot thank the team at Le Chateau enough. A landmark was reborn when Le Chateau, a historical Tudor-style mansion in South Salem, re-opened in the fall of 2017 exclusively for private events. They chose Le Chateau in South Salem, NY to be the backdrop for their special day. Usually our highest compliment for a wedding is "Boy, I wish I'd been a guest!" But our assistant Brendan did us one better in his assessment of Lauren and Taylor's wedding. The "day-of-the wedding" team truly went above and beyond to take care of every possible detail. As we approached our wedding date, I had full confidence in Le Chateaus ability to host our dream wedding. I hope I will have the opportunity to attend an event at Le Chateau so that I can experience it again! Put couple in a pose where they both look flattered and comfortable. Throughout the year and a half leading up to our wedding, Le Chateau was *incredible* in keeping us informed of requirements. In the end, it took a TON of stress and LOTS of negotiations from my attorney mother to find a middle ground on a few of these disagreements, and Le Chateau graciously threw in some complimentary late night food stations for us as a make-good. The staff's attention to detail ensured that we did not need to worry about a thing. We will miss working with the Le Chateau staff but will 100% stay in touch! Debbie and Bri were amazing the day of! The grounds were absolutely stunning, and unlike anything we had seen before. We looked at multiple venues, however the moment we walked in to Le Chateau, the views swept us off our feet & the ballroom had the "wow factor" w La Chateau is literally a perfect choice for a wedding. Everyone we dealt with was friendly and helpful and extremely responsive. A landmark was reborn when Le Chateau, a historical Tudor-style mansion in South Salem, re-opened in the fall of 2017 exclusively for private events. On the day of our wedding, we arrived early to utilize the sun and outside space for our first look and some close family pictures. The most gratitude, Le Chateau! As foodies, we had high hopes going in and tirelessly menu planned, enjoyed ourselves far too much at the tasting and weighed pros and cons of probably every single hot and cold passed app on offer. Wedding Reception Saturday, September 17, 2022 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm. I got so many compliments that the food was the best they ever had at a wedding. -Ellen & Joe. There was one station we would have never considered having at our wedding until we tried it at the tasting - the China Town Station. e were looking for. The actual reception was unbelievable, everything went off without a hitch. The rooms are paneled in American chestnut, a wood no longer available, cherry and oak. Wedding planning can become very stressful and I am very happy to say that any stress I experienced never had anything to do with the venue. This hilltop estate boasts scenic views of the Hudson Valley, the natural beauty of its lush gardens, and sunny patios. Home; . Le Chateau was beyond my expectations- I would recommend this venue to anyone getting married! Extra appetizer? We were unbelievably lucky that our wedding was 70 degrees and sunny in November and were able to use the garden for our ceremony, take beautiful photos all around the property and get sunset photos, but after seeing it in the snow we knew that we would have also been 100% content with a cold rainy day for our wedding because Le Chateau has such warm atmosphere. Pinterest. This hilltop estate boasts scenic views of the Hudson Valley, the natural beauty of its lush gardens, and sunny patios.. $20k - $28k. Debbie, our Matre d', and Tori, our event coordinator ran a tight ship, with impeccable service. the Latest: 06. shop. The food was excellent - we did the Southern Comfort and Poke stations which were hits! Love this film? The venue is top notch at every turn. I never once felt like I was bothering Sarah or Tori with all my questions - their responses were always timely, friendly, helpful and detailed. They truly helped make the wedding of my dreams come to life! Thanks again Le Chateau for making our perfect day so special! They made the reception so easy and smooth for my wife and I. works there is phenomenal. She made sure I was well-fed and my dress was perfect the whole night. Wedding Photography. We got married in February so guests loved the fire places. At the actual wedding, the details were impeccable. The weather held up and we had the most beautiful ceremony in the garden. A MODERN ALL-WHITE & BLACK TIE LE CHATEAU WEDDING IN SOUTH SALEM, NY | MELISA & ERIK. ng was DELICIOUS. My husband and I had the time of our lives! Chips & Salsas $5.00. Le chateau has an amazing team of people that are kind and professional, and ensured our special day ran smoothly. Eventective has Party, Meeting, and Wedding Halls. We both come from Italian homes so food is very important to our famil We were one of the first (if not THE actual first) to call Le Chateau to inquire about a wedding. Described on their website as "The tudor-style mansion of brick and stone would be virtually impossible to duplicate today, both financially and in craftsmanship. ge gorgeous space and grounds, outstanding food and drink -- and lots of it, stellar service through and through. e!! THE INDEX. All of our guests could not stop raving about the place on every level. I had quite a few unique asks, including food, and they were able to accommodate everything! We can't thank them enough! ly pleased with how the wedding turned out. Le Chateau is the only venue I would trust to host such a momentous occasion in our lives. She reminded us to stay hydrated and to eat. But most importantly, THE FOOD IS SO SO SO GOOD!!!! My daughter, living in Dallas at the time, wanted to get married in My husband and I had a fabulous wedding experience with Le Chateau. While the ballroom began its legacy recently, the rest of the building holds tight . Rotunda at Easton Beach Rhode Island Wedding Hannah + Jason. The last few weeks of wedding planning are of course very stressful, so thank goodness for Tori who eased our anxiety and transformed our vision to a reality! My husband and I initially met with Sarah, who was extremely patient an Our wedding our Le Chateau was truly a dream. We even got to meet the chef which was special and made us feel like this was undoubtedly the place! We were sold on it despite not being able to see the venue fully completed due to Sarah and her team. Shes so helpful and ensures your day runs like a well oiled machine. Le Chateau South Salem wedding / December 23, 2021 by Ryan Brenizer. She had a full tray of passed hors doeuvres during cocktail hour that she followed us with as we talked with guests, and she made us two large plates of all the cocktail hour food and had it in the bridal suite for us to eat before our grand entrance. Usually our highest compliment for a wedding is "Boy, I wish I'd been a guest!" But our assistant Brendan did us one better in his assessment of Lauren and Taylor's wedding. Living in New Jersey, we went to see it. @loretadaka_ instagram. Any time she ran to grab something for us, everyone would say "LOVE HER." Everyone said it was the best wedding food theyve ever had. Jill, the bridal attendant was very friendly and helpful and attended to my daughters needs throughout, whether it was to hold her bouquet or help with her dress, she was there calmly helping. The venue is Stunning, the food is AMAZING, the staff is Perfect, and the views are breathtaking (which is perfect for photos!) The appetizer bars, the cocktails and the meal were superb. When my then fiance and I first walked in the Le Chateau, we were all at once in awe and petrified as they were in the thick of renovations. We have heard from friends and family that it was the best wedding they had attended. The pictures didnt lie, which I cant say the same for some other venues we toured. be amazing, and they were right. We used the bridal suite upstairs to get ready and it was so perfect. I initially found Le Chateau through my wedding planner as he had a relationship with the Director of Sales there. Michaela and Lawrence had an intimate outdoor ceremony, followed by the reception inside of the historic mansion. We had so many guests continue to rave about it! She was so sweet and easy to get along with, and went above and beyond to cater to any type of need that arose. When we got engaged in February 2020, we knew that Le Chateau was at the top of our list. Le Chateau is the ideal wedding venue because it has a very special, unique feel and is backed with staff who understands how to throw a spectacular wedding. . When we had to reschedule, she was there to answer all our questions and keep us sane. A year later as our wedding date approached, Tori was very personable and helpful with finalizing the details and making sure we covered everything. The whole experience felt like a warm, beautiful hug. An after-party will follow, starting at 11:30pm at Terra Restaurant (Hotel Zero Degrees, Danbury). The staff was very responsive, easy to work with, and made the evening run seamlessly. She was relentless in her search and how lucky were we?! Deb was also there running the show the day of the wedding. From the moment we first visited Le Chateau, we knew, unequivocally, that we wanted to get married there. 05. experience. pful, and accommodating as we navigated postponing our wedding for a year. The ceremony took place in the ballroom as the sun set behind us. If you celebrate your once in a lifetime day at Le Chateau, you will be so very happy! To our delight, the end result was even MORE magnificent than we could have ever anticipated. well taken care of. I keep looking back at pictures and feel that it is still so unreal. Formal Attire: Suits & Ties and Evening Dresses. 11,270 were here. My husband said, and our parents agreed, its the single best value item we spent our entire wedding budget on (as it should be!). Lo and behold, the COVID lockdown occurred just one week after we signed our contract. The reception that they first described to us the day we walked in was even more than we could have imagined. Sarah, Tori and Melissa worked hard to make sure this event was planned to perfection. 1410 Old Post Road (Route 35), South Salem, NY. And I never once felt worried or stressed - they made the entire process so easy and created such an enjoyable and personal experience for us. They are consummate professionals and absolutely best of their field for what they do. I cannot give Le Chateau enough stars. Most importantly Ana and Brent had a magnificent time as did our family and friends. Check out the highlight video above by path wedding films, or go to our website for all of your N. The staff at Le Chateau were very helpful and flexible in dealing with the Covid situation. Cocktail hour stations were unbelievable, our guests never had to wait for a drink and someone was always available to assist them. My daughter was just married there and the setting, inside and out, was just so special and truly unique. Best of all, our guests *raved* about every aspect of our wedding! It sits close to the New York and Connecticut Border. Would love to get more of the crispy duck raviolis! www.LeChateauBanquets.com. This venue is the perfect com OUr wedding at Le Chateau was more than we ever could have imagined. Sarah Schiller, Sales Director at Le Chateau, is a wedding whisperer. d went above and beyond to make our day exactly what we wanted it. ! The venue is beyond stunning- such gorgeous scenery on top of a mountain, great outdoor space for the ceremony and a beautiful ballroom where the sunset light pierced through the windows. My husband and I are very lucky to have these memories for the rest of our lives! Tori was exceptional when it came to finalizing and planing the details of our day, making sure that our vision came to life and always answering our questions quickly. It's unreal. The standard of service at Le Chateau is impeccable and between the waitstaff, bartenders, bussers, and even Melissa who followed me into the cocktail hour to graciously fixed my bustle which unbeknownst to me had come undoneyou can't PART 1: