And I began falling (more like face planting) for him. You couldnt ask for any better. Buhh He Always Makes Me Not Want Too At Time.. My only concern is our age difference. I was married to a Leo for 5 years and he showered me with expensive gifts, trips, and made me feel ultra special. Hes slowly getting more comfortable with me and its exciting. A Leo and Pisces friendship is more likely to work than a romantic relationship between these two signs. They may exhaust themselves trying to change each other because neither will feel completely satisfied by the relationship. Scorpio Man & Pisces Woman Bed Compatibility. In the bedroom is where this couple's love really steams and sizzles. In order to determine how compatible a couple might be, you have to go far deeper than sun signs. It can amplify a Pisces's feelings of being used or mistreated, which a Leo doesn't totally understand. A Leo man's vitality depends on being the adored center of attention. So she met this guy when they were 17 and had been together since than. She was so surprised you should of seen the look on her face. Conversations are endless and our time together is increasing by the day. Leo women love to be in positions of high social status and in the spotlight all around. He's her Prince Charming: the handsome, utterly romantic man of her dreams. He is all for it,Wow!! And my Leo ex seems happy too. It's difficult to understand this without using fire and water as a metaphor. Leos do want to move fast and everything. Possibly the best thing about these two is that both will benefit enormously from the other. This appeals to a sensitive Pisces woman. I was always anxious and scared that hed cheat, then when i was so tired to deal with him, nothing went right, and he broke up with me. Anyway, I think Im in love with a Leo. And he does make me feel like a princess ( sometimes calls me that too) we rarely argue, as yes, I hate confrontations, but when he does argue with our Capricorn son, our Virgo son and I leave the house and leave them to it . Sun, Moon, and Rising Sign: Astrologys Big Three, Thanks to the explosion of astrology online and in social media, many people are taking a deeper dive into their personal astrology. Both feel at home in their roles, and this draws . My emotions keep me connected with him although no part of me is glad that Im not hurting. That might be true if you're talking about Leo and Pisces as zodiac signs, or about a Pisces man and a Leo woman. It doesnt take much for me to zone out and tune him out. But i just stayed to being her friend as i dont want to hurt her feelings by saying something to hurt their relationship. A Leo man and a Pisces woman are both idealistic when it comes to love and romance. Well i think this is more a situation of karma she wasnt right for you the gamily would eventually control her. I dated a Leo woman and I am a Pisces man. They both give each other the freedom and love; they crave for and promise to return to each others arms. I bring out the soft heart in him and he teachings me how to keep fighting. Leo and Pisces' relationship compatibility has all the info you need on this Fire and Water sign pair. Our community thrives when we help each other. Im talking to a Pisces woman and she is what i have been looking for almost my whole life i gave her this link. Leo Man and Pisces Woman Love Compatibility | Ask Oracle. Watch out Piscean ladies. I am a leo, I look for a woman with good mindset that is not manipulated by these movies and stuff. He wants me to move in and idk about that . This will cause him to respect you on a different level because most people tend to string leos along to benefit from their generous nature, which is the direction youre heading. Im still in love with my Pisces ex girlfriend. I just started dating A leo & I like to take it slow, while hes a Lion & Im a fish Im not sure how long I can hold him off.I like friendship before intamacy .Hes very romantic & I just met him , So I made it clear that Communication is extremely Important in a friendship & Relationship .Please give me advice on how to Tame this lion Of A Man lol, Arlette, I am in the same predicament. With that aside she told me some other information that makes me feel confused. I think once you both keep the communication open with each other and act maturely about the relationship then things would work out great. Yea they say that Leos and Pisces are not an ideally perfect match but I think that is so wrong. This Leo is aggressive and wants to move fast. Shes interested or she wouldnt be dealing with you. Probably a mix of his jealousy, possessiveness, reactive emotions, demands. She said she doesnt want to marry anyone for money cause money isnt important to her. She was the most selfish woman that I have ever slept with. i really thought he could be the one. If your gut feeling is to get out of this relationship, trust your feelings will save you plenty of heartache and heartbreak. Now I had to quit my job because I had to go to Germany for military training and had returned about 5 days ago. It will be a guide to instinctively consolidate upon the opportunitie We enter a new time frame with the dawn of the New Year 2019 Leo Man and Pisces Woman Love Compatibility, Leo Woman and Pisces Man Love Compatibility, Pisces Woman Compatibility Match Horoscope, Indian Vedic Astrology Horoscope Online Portal @ www.omastrology.com. He just easily jumps into a commitment with anyone and when I saw this news I remembered him and felt such a relief. And she doesnt really get along with the mother and the father. Good Luck to all the Leo/Pisces couples out there . I love my Leo man despite differences we renew our love everyday. 24 Aquarius Girl And Leo Guy: An Instant Spark. The other girl he was with made him stop talking to me because apparently she saw a spark in us? They may stay together because of the sexual chemistry. The zodiac sign Pisces man is ruled by the planet of Neptune, which is also known as the God of the Sea. Girl how did it go so far ? No relationship is perfectkeep that in mind! But be flexible and willing to assist. but he stayed the course. He is not one to deal with an insecure partner, even though he has plenty of his own insecurities and expects to be admired and pampered. The Leo man must never lose his youthful grace because a bored woman is an unhappy woman. A Leo man is also likely to enjoy the sexual connection with a Pisces woman but may not know how to handle her sensitive emotional nature. The first guy that my mom loves and he always helps out around the house. The biggest issue is trust (Leo), I have been committed to him from day one we skip the friends phase but I did my bets to let him know who I was as a woman first. In return, he generously pampers and showers her with love and all the accouterments of love, which, in turn, leads her to love and adore him more, which results in more love and pampering from him to her. There is just something about an Aquarius girl that makes a Leo's guy heart race. Leo doesnt move his ass to really bother making a move towards a woman or progress into a relationship if hes not really interested in his heart, since he loves his freedom and he doesnt need to do much to receive attention. A Pisces woman may not always want to go along with his ideas but also is not always assertive enough to make this known. He will become overwhelmed by her moody nature. I have a budding relationship but I am weary of it, he got out of one that he was head over heals for a girl who rejected him after a few months I dont trust that I am not just a rebound. as for the leo temper, anyones first reaction should be to just flattrr or restate your loyalty to your leo man and he is disarmed. Sex is great! I cant tell if Im just emotionally withdrawing or regretting that I didnt try hard enough in my relationship now that its over. Leo Man & Virgo Woman Compatibility: Perfect Match? I really like him. Like she had interest in me when I put out my feelers two months prior to that day. Ultimately It can work. So you probably can guess what sign she is since this is about pisces. Leos are romantic but not in the way a sign like Pisces and Scorpio needs for fulfillment. he thinks of himself as an emotional man but he is just possessive and angry, a terrible combination especially for pisces women who care about all people around her and are sensitive, not fake sensitive like leo but actually gets deeply affected by her environment and the people around her. Copyright 2023, Indian Vedic Astrology Horoscope Online Portal @ www.omastrology.com. A Pisces woman may try to placate him to avoid dealing with temper tantrums and this also becomes counter productive. I wil. I hope for the best of luck with the couples here. Im here because I saw a Facebook post from one of our mutual friends congratulating him on his marriage. When this happens, serious situations arent addressed and they can both pay a high price for their procrastination. If her compassionate nature doesnt overwhelm him, they can make it work. But if they are trying to be the main support in each others lives, they will clash. And when a Pisces woman boils over, she can easily drown a Leo man's fire in her scalding hot water. We have both made sacrifices and changed our ways for each other. I would go to the ends of the earth and back, and by whatever means necessary, to fight for my relationship and win him back! . Slow and steady is the way to go when dating a Capricorn man. i cant handle him. AT ALL . I have no advice to tame him but plan to move at his pace to find out because there is clearly passion around the corner, Honestly am a Leo man and am having the same issue with a Pisces woman , we fall hard in love and the taste of love is like blood to us we cant get enough of it (Leo) .its either you skip the friends phase and have him as a lover or he will get frustrated and shut down and eventually walk away .since we dont like to talk about our feelings and show our feelings without having the same treatment. thankyou very much. It is indescribable how I feel about him. Scorpio Man & Pisces Woman Marriage Compatibility. Weve always had a spark between us. I only worry when hes ill or blue. but I cant. A Leo man and Pisces woman who are successful in love need to accommodate each other at every turn. . Im a Leo male & honestly, attempting to control me without communicating (which then would remove the control) is a downfall. She has escapist tendencies, can isolate herself, and throw rain on a Leo man's parade. Been deeply in love with a pisces women in my youth and dated others, currently very excited and intrigued with one right now and doing some refresher research because id love for this to go great, shes a real catch. I get the understanding and romance and soft mystery from him. I have to say when its good its good and when its bad its reallllllly bad. Im pretty sure there are a lot of people that have ended up in divorce court but I dont think most people would say its because of LEOS. This is because opposing signs tend to have the best attraction. Dont push us down to the edge. While generous nature of Leo man and woman will help the Pisces to feel loved and secure. Pisces Man & Pisces Woman Compatibility: Perfect Match? It was killing me. . The Leo woman represents the fire element, which makes her courageous, aggressive, bold and spontaneous in nature. Pisces and Leo might be the most artistic signs in the zodiac. leo men and pisces women are not a matchI was married to a leo for 16 years and what did I get out of it? She left me cause I told her to move on. However, if you look deeply into the what makes these two signs feel vital and alive, you'll realize that while each will always remain a bit of a mystery to the other, with just a little compromise and adjustment a Leo man and a Pisces woman make for a steamy, romantic, everlasting love affair. The sex is undeniabley the BEST! Nor does he always see the need to do this. The guy is loaded and when I mean loaded like He is a doctor in New York and this family owns the corporation Panasonic. Im so much happier now with a Scorpio. Pisces men are true slaves to their emotions . they have a way with non verbal language. A Leo man has an explosive temper. Her vulnerability also appeals to a Leo man. Age could play a role in this. But she would prefer if he made her something unique or just spent more time talking and cuddling. I broke up with her again in October 2021 and have texted/called a few times here and there (she initiated). They can easily inspire each other and can be great muses to each other. leos want ALL of your time, and they are so abrasive that even one minute around him gets on my nerves fast. Hey there:) dont know if you guys are still going, just couldnt walk past this comment. When they are dating or just friends with benefits, the sexual charge in this relationship may distract from the problems in other aspects of the relationship. Although Virgo is not a stereotypical sign, Pisces brings a touch of old-fashioned romanticism to the partnership. A Pisces woman seldom meets all of his top criteria. Magic happens when a Pisces man and a Capricorn woman fall in love. I was angry, upset and miserable. He saw that I was afraid to let him in because of my past. Pisces woman can be quite the little flirt, but with Leo man right behind her, she may want to rethink just who she bats her eyes at. i think you should be ok Iam pusces n my guy is Leo n u have to observe him n eventually u will understand him slowly n u shall be fine because we pisces want things to work out n we can blend in things v easily so u wont have issues I believe all the best, @mattchungkorea Hi Iam pisces women soni can understand very well. Little things like that are what I look forward to in a relationship, when a man notices things and shows you he cares about you and so far I couldnt have asked for a better man. Good guys are so rare to find. And when he does, she showers him with more adoration and has no problem making him the center of her attention. He was always flirty with me even when he was dating someone so Id stop talking to him because the girl he was with didnt deserve that. For the Leo man it is not very difficult to respect someone as long as he gets to be in the lead. The Leo woman is a fixed sign with an iron will, however, and it's her way or the highway. Reading and understanding the characteristics of a stereotypical sun sign match is a good place to start, but if the relationship gets serious or hits a snag, visiting a reputable and competent relationship astrologer can tell you so much more, perhaps even more than you'll want to know. Never understand what ended us and everytime he gives different explanations that all dont make sense or add up. He is passionate but she may come to see him as intimidating. A Pisces woman may crave a deeper emotional connection. These signs strike a successful balance when they meet. We trust hard & to meet one who has been hurt, but has bounced back even better, my confidence is higher. Usually, though, their needs are just too different. Leo and Pisces are two markedly different signs, conscious efforts to understand each other and to make adjustments are necessary in order for this relationship to be harmonious. Instead, a Leo man will just assume that his actions speak for themselves. We're in this together! You can show them proof they they still beliebe themselve. [3] During our lunch kept comparing me to her boyfriend on how I was way more romantic than him and etc. Yet after a while sex becomes more of a distraction for this couple. I told him that we should let things happen naturally with out any restrictions to see what wondrous things will happen in our lives. Im a pisces girl who had a relationship with a leo man. Hell try to impress his Pisces partner by showering her with gifts. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2021 Ask Oracle. Capricorn Men With Cancer Women - Are They a Match? Astrological compatibility, however, can offer some basic insight. I gave her everything, everything she wants, even spaces. And you are too! She's his Cinderella: the delicate, beautiful, gossamer woman who romantically enchants him and who he's drawn to save and protect. On our first date he took me to the movies, and while we were sitting waiting for the movie to start, I could feel the tension emanating from him and then he sends me a text message saying Im at the movies with the most beautiful, sexiest woman.