It may not display this or other websites correctly. 6-year-old Loren couldn't stop moving during a Church performance, her mom said she was feeling the Lord. As soon as the children started singing Zach Williams Old Church Choir, Lorens joy was immediately spotted as she started dancing and singing while the music kept going. Jessica Adler. Loren said she loved swinging to the beat of the music but that there was one specific reason she was so moved by the song. Like our Instagram page to get more stories. Actually, the little girl that "stole the show" was intentionally upstaging her fellow Choir members. A preschooler was feeling the music at a recital at an Ohio church and her dance moves and sassy personality have earned tens of millions of views around the world. This dance thing is apparently harder than it looks. One of the best parts about going to church is when the children's choir gets up to perform, as parents in the congregation are always excited to see what their kids have been working on with their choir director. Embed ourprecioussavior 169082 views 11 years ago This vintage home video features an adorable little girl that has her own special way of performing in a choir. She put her thumbs up, moved her elbows back, stood with her feet apart and knees together, stuck out her tongue and shut her eyes, all while bobbing to the beat. After a videoof the recital was posted online, it quickly went viral. Video,Little girl dancing at Church Choir steals the spotlight - - Christianity - - City-Data Forum 08-12-2022, 08:43 PM JD59 Location: Michigan 29,377 posts, read 53,450,895 times Reputation: 21977 Advertisements https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTsSj74DEcA 08-12-2022, 09:01 PM Cute! After her mother, Jennifer Patterson, shared the video on Facebook of her daughter performing in the First Baptist Church children's choir in Dickson, Tennessee, last Sunday, dozens of people far and wide started reaching out to her. Today GOD TV is available in over 200 million homes worldwide. You can hear the audience start to take notice and chuckle as this tot makes it one memorable performance. Loren Patterson is the six-year-old girl who wowed the crowd in front of the First Baptist Church Choir during her first performance with the group. The heartwarming video was recorded by Lily's grandmother, Martina Blair, as the . The proud mother confessed that she wasnt surprised by Lorens reaction at the church as she loves the Lord and always has a song in her heart and lips. GOD TV is an international Christian media organization that was founded over 20 years ago. Some netizens are even crafting their own unique videos to draw millions of fans around the world and lead them to their channels, pages and accounts. I still do it on occasion, I get some pretty strange looks, smiles and laughter when I get caught up in the music, I am in the car dancing while I drive, have busted a move or two behind the grocery cart at the store. I would go for rehearsals, for the daytime show at school and again in the evening for working parents. Patterson said she's been contacted by viewers from all over the world, many with stories of how Loren's video impacted them at hard moments in their lives. Deputy successfully finds missing 81-year-old man alive in a pond. If you see the video, you dont have to ask which child is Loren. In the video below, you'll see one children's choir perform the Zach Williams's hit song "Old Church Choir." This is not to be applauded. There are some people with so much spirit in them that it bursts out of them making them a bright light in a world that can sometimes grow dim. The lyrics say, "There ain't. See the sweet slow-dancing videos TODAY viewers sent in to Hoda. This 6-year-old girl is taking "dance like nobody's watching" to a whole new level. You are using an out of date browser. Furthermore, the girl hardly cares about gawking and judgemental eyes. https://lnkd.in/gN8xrhNe, As part of my various philanthropic work, Moravia Yachting was delighted to host two special charity benefit events recently. For example . In the video, Loren, positioned at the end of a row of children, just keeps grooving as the music goes on, even when the children's singing part is completed. Lorens dancing has touched so many people, social media users have reached out to Jennifer to say that her daughters vivacious performance has inspired them to have more fun in their day-to-day lives. Stay informed and entertained for free. In fact, the joyful spirit of the little girl has touched so many people around the world, the family says they've been inundated by heartfelt stories from some who claim the video has changed their lives. "He lives life to the fullest.". Please SHARE this with your friends and family. Even Zach Williams, credited for making Old Church Choir famous, complemented Loren on her performance. . Apr 24, 2022 - Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Moravia Yachting is the Exclusive Yachting Partner to The Queen's Commonwealth Trust and we heard from two of their inspirational Young Social Entrepreneurs Brighton Kaoma and Alina Karimamusama who few from Zambia. This littlegirlstarted dancing and really getting into the motions. And without delay, the clip began to make Internet rounds and has now more than 50 million views in Facebook. ", "Around here she sings all the time, shes always dancing around, she makes up her own songs about Jesus," she said. The Patterson family, from Dickson, Tennessee, came into the spotlight after Loren (right) appeared in church choir, singing her heart out, on Oct. 29. Advertisement For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Contact Alastair Callender to learn how you can support these amazing causes. You're now subscribed to the latest stories. 6-Year-Old Girl In Choir Steals The Spotlight With Her Adorable Dance Moves, Bob Marley Turned To Christ Before His Death Professing, Jesus Take Me, Jewish Woman Hears Gods Voice While Being Revived, Youre Not Dying Here. The song was "Old Church Choir" by Zach Williams. Little did her mom, Jennifer Patterson, know that instead of singing, her daughter would dance because she could not contain the joy! Lucy told CBS New York that she wanted to be famous, and thats exactly what she got as the clip has been watched over 14 million times since they posted it on Facebook. Loren Patterson, 6, rocks church choir performance. judges for NW Regional Competition. Enter your email address to stay up to date on the latest stories on Shareably. Lily's grandmother, Martina Blair, recorded as the then-5-year-old danced alongside her classmates at school. 00:21. By This 213ft (65m) superyacht is available for superyacht charter vacations in The Bahamas. , updated Now I live in Tennesee. / Filmed on: 2023-01-13 / Location: Pasadena , California United States. kidsarecute 48121 views 5 years ago source: Jennifer Patterson Young Loren Patterson sure does love to worship the Lord. "That to me was everything," said Patterson. Im hearing from people all over the world.. It's apparent that they are doing just that! https://www.adrstudio.hu/ https://www.youtube.com/user/TakaritasHungary 29: Carrie Rich on How to Show Up, Learn, and Listen to Make Entrepreneurial Good in the World, Livin Good Currency Ep. primrose infant ratio; rs3 drygore rapier; property 24 fairland. Ohio resident Lily loves to be in the spotlight and entertain people and she uses her preschool graduation platform to shine brighter than any star. Indeed it has, to epic proportions. 00:10. 08-12-2022, 11:18 PM Michael Way Location: El Paso, TX #internationalwomensday2023 #whitefish #montana #womensupportingwomen #luncheon #inspiration #purpose #community https://lnkd.in/gKA5dbcu, Thank you Franz Bakery Foundation! Please fill in your e-mail so we can share with you our top stories! A brief history of Church coinage, Thief Steals St. Michael Statue From Church, Trips and Is Injured by the Angels Sword, The Cats Out of the Bag Now, With the Synod on Synodality. While her classmates mostly swayed to the music and sang along, Lily followed the song's directions enthusiastically. Like our Facebook page to get more stories. She really stole the show with her performance, which went viral in no time. JavaScript is disabled. ", Woman meets brother for 1st time then is told about twin sisters she had no clue existed, Couple turns old garage into beautiful 370 sq ft home perfect for grandma, Hero rescue dog finds shivering 3-year-old girl in a ditch, Couple get note in the mail humiliating them for eyesore unpainted home but then kindness wins, Man offers to hold strangers baby in waiting area clueless his actions will make headlines, Mom gets emotional when teacher sends photo of 5-yr-old son with classmate he insists is his twin, Ex husband makes headlines mowing lawn for ex wife even though its been 28 years since their divorce, Dina is a contributing writer in Shareably. The award-winning One Voice Children's Choir is made up of 140 children ages 4 to 18. Thanks for the entertainment today. Little Girl's Dancing Goes Viral as She Steals the Show From Her Choir Loren Patterson is a 6-year-old girl whose video is showing 42 million people what can. View little girls dancing images Browse 20,159 little girls dancing stock videos and clips available to use in your projects, or start a new search to explore more stock footage and b-roll video clips. Aubrey Christina Toby is 5 years old and put on an impromptu performance at her preschool graduation in North Carolina. Stay informed and entertained for free. Lorens proud mom quickly uploaded her adorable daughters video on Facebook and captioned it with, Loren singing in choir this morning. It just takes one person to start something like that and that little girl caught the attention and the hearts of people all across the world, and its just been really cool to see, Williams said. The Lost Books Of The Bible: Should We Accept Or Reject? Loren Patterson, of Dickson, Tennessee, was captured on camera rocking out to a performance of Zach Williams's "Old Church Choir" during an Oct. 29 service. Undoubtedly, she is on the seventh cloud. This is one of my favorite go-tos when I need it. Visit our website: https://lnkd.in/gZZ69bQW. Start your day together with God and the GOD TV team. Watch their music videos complete with lyrics, song meanings and biographies. Boldly boogieing five-year-old girl steals the show with her hilarious moves at a preschool performance A 5-year-old girl steals the show during her. Come join us for an hour to inspire each other in being BOLD& AUTHENTIC in the journey of achieving our endeavors & building a community of women who mentor, advise, inspire, build up, advocate & celebrate each other.#women #Bold #authentic #courageous #fearless #resolute #montana #montanawomen #letsbebold. Jennifer confessed that even though she realized there was something odd with the performance, she was so excited that she didnt notice what was it up until watching the video in her home. She was showing off. May 14, . The Tennesse girl went viral in 2017 when she was just 6-years-old for her energetic rendition of "Old Church Choir," which she sang with her fellow church choir members during Sunday service. Ive gotten them from around the world, from people saying theyve been blessed in one way or another, Patterson said. Questions? I could stay and watch and still get to work on time! I'm with Peter. "Loren singing in choir this morning. In order to remain relevant and continue to bring life-changing content to audiences around the world, we are endeavoring to be a leader in the innovation and development of new media and technology that glorifies God and impacts the world on a global scale. 11am - 7pm They come from different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Instagram. blackie narcos mort; bansky studenec chata na predaj; . It certainly looks like Lily is used to stealing the spotlight. 26: Saga Elmohtasen on the Numbers Game of Hollywood, Livin Good Currency Ep. #ScienceNews #Scholarships #MolecularbiologyThis is official YouTube Channel of Yhr StudiosYhr Studios is the Educational (Education and Scholarships) and Information based Youtube channel, which brin News Related to Scientific Research and Development with Biology subject related videos.Timing for our DAILY Video Upload ---1- 10:00 AM Scientific News Updates 2- 7:00 PM Molecular/Cell/MicroboBiology Based VideoThe main focuses of my channel to give recent information, education, scholarships and entertain our Indian either from informative Videos, a general talk based videos, or from online chat-based, if you like my channel and videos please subscribe to my channel #yhrstudios and give your valuable comments on those things where I need to improve so I will update in this. #philanthropy #philanthropic #inspirational #donate #superyacht Six-year-old Loren Patterson, standing in the second row of a Tennessee church group, just couldn't contain herself while singing. As of Nov. 4, the video had been viewed more than 23 million times, and comments began pouring in about how inspiring her carefree shimmying has been to watch. So much to learn! She found out later when another congregant, Brian Dodd, sent her the video he shot of Loren. -- A six-year-old who danced, clapped and tapped her feet through a performance with her church choir is inspiring people around the world. 16:34 GMT 14 May 2019 Reminds me of the days when my son was in elementary school.