Gods goodness is all around us and within us. I love your statement, Gina. In the stillness of His presence we can feel His Grace and goodness- all the time! Cant wait to read your new book! Thank you so much for your wonderful ministry to all Sisters around the world! My current boss is becoming very hard to work for . Liz is the author of 37 books, with 4.6 million copies in print. Ive been widowed almost 16 years and despite a drastic change in income, He has never failed me yet! God can harm us that moment, two more faithful than them, liz curtis higgs testimony was about them grace, beyond healing in his feet off. Thank you! It is in that knowledge that we can really accept that He is good ALL the timeeven when we find ourselves in rotten circumstances. My husband recently got convicted of a crime that he did not commit and was sentenced to 25 years. He still remains. Before she took a leap of faith to full-time speaking, Liz spent nearly a decade as apopular radio personality, moving town to town, up and down the dial. But we dont have to choose, beloved. I am so grateful to have a Father in our Lord. You KNOW I love encouraging my sisters in Christ. I know beyond a doubt that Hell come through this with me just as Hes done in the past. The goodness of God means to me that no matter what God is good and will work out any situation. Download Deliverance 101 book PDF by Kayla Reese and published by Bloom Publishing, LLC. So how do I trust God in all this? Ive been hurting but with hope so it will be so neat to have a full course meal served by you when hope hovered out of reach too. I buried them both 5 months apart with much appreciation for the extra time God gave me. But God Is Good All The Time. I know that person is still loved by our generous God. Hope, nestled in a manger. You might want to write this verse on the tablet of your heart for all those days when your hope is running on empty. God is good all the time. A graduate of Bellarmine, she became a member of Christ Church in 2006. This book was released on 2008-10-01 with total page 416 pages. Gods goodness has helped me with the painful loss. We did The Girls Still Got It. Yet grateful looking back that HE is good to us even during those trials & tribulations. I thank him for you Liz I met you at women ministries in Lewisporte Newfoundland you were so much fun , but you got your points in for God Loved it , you should come again .anyways you didnt ask us to write a book , but I could because it still would not be able to contain Gods goodness to me !!! My Dad passed away 12-23-14 about 7 1/2 years after my Mom. Gods goodness gives me hope! who was ,and is ,and is to come. God bless you! This book was released on 2009-02-19 with total page 208 pages. I feel like a doormat, but I just continue to bite my tongue and take whatever is dished out because the job market is so limited where I live. The treatments made it got into remission for three months, but it has since reappeared. By His hand we all are fed, Another woman whose prognosis was grim with cancer now has no cancer in her body! The video is posted on Facebook, if you missed it: https://www.facebook.com/LizCurtisHiggs/videos/10154984977983596/ His goodness is in ny walk as I serve Him. I never share your info with anyone, and you can unsubscribe any time. He blesses me everyday in every waythank you Lord. I was craving a Womens Bible Study and found yours! What a comforting, empowering feeling! God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good. 4.8 out of 5 stars 11. I was able to travel 6,000 miles to see my mom before she passed away in June. As a radio personality, I traveled from town to town, up and down the dial through my twenties, including a stint at a hard rock station in Detroit, where Howard Stern did mornings and I did the afternoon show. In other words, bad things will happen to us. parents of two college grads, Matthew and Lillian. Liz Curtis Higgs October 12, 2017 at 4:38 am # He shows His love to His children every day, all day. He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57 YES! That without my faith in Him, I would have no hope. God is good to me in that I know he guides me every d a y and is there to give me strength to handle whatever happens. We dont hold the power to change it. When teaching it to my granddaughter one day, the profound truth was magnified within me God is great, God is good, truly He is! Encounter the Savior with Mary of Bethany, Mary of Nazareth, and Mary Magdalene. I couldnt eat, sleep, or pray, but God never left me. Sign up here for my free, once-a-month Bible study post (short and sweet, with a lovely giveaway), and a once-in-a-blue-moon email, when I have exciting news to share. I was able to see you at Women if Faith the last time yall came to Des Moines & enjoyed it so much. I am learning to see this goodness even in the hardships, which is a new way of thinking for me. God certainly is goodall the time. Bad Girls of the Bible: And What We Can Learn from Them. Every phrase, every word, is delicious and nutritious, giving your soul the nourishment it needs. Especially this week as we put my mother-in-law in a nursing home. And then He shows His faithfulness in ways I dont expect. I recently discovered you, Liz, and am so very thankful for your wisdom! He is not a liar , he will not fail me or any of my family members. Our God is good. God is good ALL the time and I am so thankful that He is. Gods goodness means He gave it ALL for me! I know Gods goodness, getting out of a house that was struck by lightning and living in a hotel for 90 days, God was in control and His goodness was shown after the fire. Yes God Is Good All The Time. He is my anchor daily. I saw God in action this week. So glad your pre-order goodies are in hand! My initial reaction may be to one of disappointment, fear, anger, sorrow butits in these times that I can lean into Him and I learn more of His heart for me that He IS good! by the power of the Holy Spirit. An older women motioned to me to please come and braid her hair. As I read these I am reminded that we have been blessed by these simple songs and prayers that teach us of Gods love and goodness at a young age, and now at age 55 I realize that, indeed, if I never heard another song or prayer, these alone are the gospel in a nutshell. God has blessed me in so many ways everyday. Liz Curtis Higgs is an excellent author! God being good means to me that his intentions are always good. Lord Jesus, heal this dear sister as only You can! Now just praying inspection and closing go smooth. Still, my pastor, Bob Russell, invited me, believed in me, and trusted me. Submit Because God is good I can fully trust Him to guide my steps every day. Hello Liz, got pretty excited when I heard of your book on 95.1 & now I would like one of them books it is good to be a queen went to your web site & just enjoyed reading the info on your meal prayer + the story about the guy@the airport. It is a treasure when I can see through the mucky murky waters to find the diamond of Gods goodness hidden within. Thank you! The Goodness of God to me is .the core of my christian faith. I can see Him in their faithful comments, and love for me. A devotion I heard earlier this week said, (thankfulness) will also cushion the impact of trials when they come against you. I never share your info with anyone, and you can unsubscribe any time. Grace. God knows hearts. To me, the goodness of God is felt in his presence. Indeed, He is a greatGod, mighty and awesome (Deuteronomy 10:17). The goodness of God means everything to me! Even when times are difficult I feel his presence in my life. If I had let the enemy have his way, I would be a nervous, fearful wreak, but God (dont you just love that phase but God? What a sweet gift that God IS good all the time its His character. The goodness of GodI see it every day, all around! The enemy wants me to feel guilty, ashamed, a lost cause. Because God is sovereign, we can trust in His goodness in the darkest of times. I have not received His peace but have faith His answer will give me direction soon. We can trust Him whole-heartedly with our whole lives with no fears, as this world gets darker an darker. Her alma mater, Bellarmine University, presented her with a Distinguished Alumni Award in 2005. breath and living water such a marvelous mystery. lizcurtishiggs.com Liz's Journey of Faith - Liz Curtis Higgs Read Liz Curtis Higgs' testimony of how God delivered her from the gates of hell to the gates of heavenabsolutely, positively overnight. Liz grew up in Pennsylvania as the youngest of six children. Shouting it from the roof tops GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!! So how and when does this huge measure of hope start pouring into our hearts? His promises are always new and fresh; alive; meaningful to today as they were when He made them. Here youll find my favorite photos, snippets from my books, interesting bits of Scottish history, tips for travelers, recommended Scottish books and music, and my wee blog. Her messages are biblical, encouraging, down-to-earth, and profoundly funny, helping both sisters and seekers embrace the truth of God's amazing, unchanging grace. Agnes. look what he endured. Thank you for the beautiful message. Quantity: 1 Add to Basket Condition: Good. Praise Him. and the list goes on and on. All the time God is good. US$22.77. Dear SWEET LIZ Give us, Lord, our daily bread. When we look back at tragedies in our lives and can see the goodness that came out of that, that is very special. "He has risen!". He has the words of eternal life GOD IS GOOD But God . All gliry to Him. The goodness of God leads us, me, to repentence. We are His messengers. The goodness of God means EVERYTHING. On a more personal note, my class at church is finishing your Ruth study. . I am waiting to see if I get a call back. And God is good and Hes seeing us through. The week I was to leave, the hurricane came. May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word. None of us are righteous, but through Christ and because of his love and goodness, we are redeemed. Rise and Shine Mondays Let's SHINE in 2022! But sometimes I would still appreciate a text with specific next step directions- lol . First it was sneaking a cigarette out of Moms purse. He loves me! Listen In. I fail my Lord, yet he is there all the time to lift me up. To me, the goodness of God means that when this fretful daughter is worrying and despairing and Chicken Little-ing herself into one fantastic tailspin over life, He shows up with tender words and solid truth-comfort. Site by Author Media. Romans 15:13. God is good, because God is Love, and Love conquers all. Even more special cause its a reminder of a special friend who passed away last August. I ran to the local WalMart to grab something for our weekly covered dish supper at church. Paperback. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. His testimony till the very end . I feel it in my bones, and know it by faith! I pray He allows me to see others as He does- in love. God is so good! I love that you are an encourager,as they seem to be a very rare breed in the Churches Ive been a part of *(as a Believer for over 43 yrs now),and I find that so very sad..and that is why the knowledge that God Is Good,and God is sovereign is what I hold on to,as He alone never changes! I have seen so much of Gods goodness lately. Gods goodness means I am Saved! Praise Him! Here youll find my favorite photos, snippets from my books, interesting bits of Scottish history, tips for travelers, recommended Scottish books and music, and my wee blog. God is Good! Praise be to the LORD!! What a beautiful thing to remember God is good! But he is good.. I truly believe The Lord led me to it as I needed to hear your testimony and your outpouring of trust and hope in The Lord! A family member is going through some tough times and that means Im traveling those times, too. I like to think of the goodness of God like taking a bite of a sweet peach. The dish would make a nice gift, I want to read the book and then donate it to our church library. GIGEW.. When we do good deeds, theyre really God deeds. What a lovely truth. Im one of those people who had to fall all the way down to the bottom of the pit, until I had nowhere else to look but up. Free delivery worldwide on over 20 million titles. Yes, he was good but God worked thru him to show his goodness. Liz Curtis Higgs is the author of thirty books, with more than three million copies in print. Gods goodness is around me always, not only in the things I see daily, but in his provision for my smallest of needs. . Thank you Liz for reminding me what I know is the truth but can be squashed down by the bad news of the world if I dont remember trust God- all the time. Thank you, Luz, for always reminding us of His goodness & love. Over the years God has worked (hard!) He is good. That was my dads favorite sayingGod is goodall the time. Warning: Laughter ahead! Thankfully, that did not happen and He has used my vision loss to help others. I wasnt going to miss you AND YOUR MESSAGE just because of a little major surgery. I am Gods kindness in lots of people during this hard time. I AM guilty of not believing it during the tough times. I praise Him daily for the goodness He pours out knowing there is little I do to deserve it, but just love receiving it. Every good and perfect thing comes from the Lord! Through the tough times and through the not-so-tough times HIS lovingkindness continues forever. I thank Him for the answered prayer. A decade-long love affair with pot began, ironically, on the steps of the Statue of Liberty. When we are doing good deeds we are taking our eyes off of ourselves and we are being the hands and feet of Jesus. For all that he has done for me and my family, for his constant love and care, I am thankful! Liz Curtis Higg s is an award-winning speaker, best-selling author, Bible teacher and radio personality, has inspired audiences worldwide. Liz thank you for your up lifting words each week. Then it was cutting school for an hour; then an afternoon; then a whole day. All the time! God fills my soul with reassurance of His prescence. And she received an Honorary Doctorate from Georgetown College in 2010. He will never leave us nor forsake us, God is very very good all the time. Thank you for your words of encouragement. God is so good! Liz, I had an encounter this afternoon with a homeless man. All the time God IS good. But Praise God, he was long suffering, patient & more loving than anyone I have ever known; he gently, sweetly guides me to his truth daily & continues to remind me that I am his own special, unique choice to belong to him! God is good even when the unthinkable happens. I love the flower photos too, Lil! It is a beautiful sight! I have been having exceeding difficulty in dealing with my current work situation. God bless you all !! I have thought about this all evening, and pray that he will be okay. He never leaves us to face anything alone. His grace gives us life after this world. When I started to lose my vision and didnthe know how great the loss would be, Gods goodness helped me to have the faith it would be okay even if I lost it all. "Word by Word with Liz Curtis Higgs" is a 26-minute podcast exploring women of the Bible. Read more about their tour on Lizs blog. Enfolded in the arms of One who believes in you, supports you, treasures you, and loves you. Thank you for showering me with blessing with your stories. BEAMING, OVERFLOWING He provides comfort when loneliness hits, He provides shelter when the storm rages on. I lost a child in 1973. I tend to think that I know what is best and admit that I often let God know how He should do things (hopefully I am not alone in this.) Beautiful in every way. Let's Start the Week . My daughter said it was our parents confirmation that all is OK. God IS good all the time. How it can be used to share with others when they see it. I am blessed by Liz and her devotions and by the comments of other precious in His sight! All at once, a sense . God is good even when my daughter suffers from mental illness. On another note He helped me kill a massive spider as big as my hand this morning! It means I get to start over every day. Well our great Father in heaven did just that. ? God is so amazing!!! Suzie is here to The goodness of God means that I never have to be concerned about Gods motives towards me. He lifted his shirt and showed me incision marks all way down his abdomen. My surgeon did her part, my radiologist did her part, and my oncologist did his part. God is indeed Good All the Time! I believe that we are saved by the grace of God alone, made possible by the atoning work of Jesus Christ, who freely gave His life in payment for our sins. No matter how we feel, what is going on around us that may be depressing, we are loved all the time! You brighten my day and remind me to keep looking up, and looking at the good in myself and in other people. Praise be to Him whose way is perfect! Liz, I have really enjoyed your books and can not hardly wait to get this one. We often greet each other with God is good all the time and respond All the time God is good. We live in such a dark world; it is a comfort to be able to see past that to Gods light! When God prompts me to do the out of the ordinary things, he reminds me that I may be down, but others have it worse, and I need to brighten someones day. We need to be still and listen for His prompting and go and do likewise. Liz spent a decade as an award-winning columnist for Todays Christian Womanmagazine. I never share your info with anyone, and you can unsubscribe any time. Thank you so much for your wonderful ministry to all Sisters around the world! I needed to know..that always and forever HE IS good. Gods goodness is light shining all around us!!! I love your weekly emails. Gods goodness is priceless & our model to do good to likewise. Our staggering debt of sin past, present, and still to come was paid in full when Jesus put Himself "in sin's dark place, in the pit of wrongdoing" (VOICE). Bad Girls of the Bible: And What We Can Learn from Them. ! And GOD did!!!!! Sometimes the answer is yes. Even when we cant see His goodness He is still good. Recently, I have been going through a really stressful time related to my employment. I can surely pull up my big girl panties & endure the troubled times for the short time we are here on this EARTH. God is definitely good. That phrase is spoken frequently by our Youth Pastor. And thanks for following along on Facebook this month http://www.facebook.com/lizcurtishiggs as we walk through all 31 Proverbs. I never share your info with anyone, and you can unsubscribe any time. Fine Print. Its so easy to get caught up in our little day-to-day problems and forget how good and gracious our Lord is. . Gods goodness is seen all around us in his creation. We are believers so our hope is in the Lord but humanly it is still easy to be worried. Review Quotes CBA bestseller ECPA bestseller Praise for The Women of Christmas "Breathtaking! He is GREAT (powerful, holy, without beginning or end, omniscient) and He is GOOD (merciful, gracious, tender-hearted, patient, forgiving)! Hallelujah!!!!! Joshua 1:9 was that verse. Gods goodness reminds me of His great love for us, grace and mercy. What shall I return to the Lord for all His goodness to me? I thank God for his goodness, mercy and love. That is Good! It might seem slow in coming, it may be hidden behind a canopy of gray clouds, but the sun is definitely there. Liz Curtis Higgs 2014. God demonstrates His goodness thru His faithfulness to us. ), but from heart knowledge (I am trusting you, Lord). My husband and have seen Him work on our behalf and provide for us time and again these last few months while struggling financially and barely getting by. Liz Curtis Higgs 2014. " Liz Curtis Higgs 2. Those are some of the ways I see His goodness. Blessings my friend, Debi. HE is an all forgiving God and will never leave us or forsake us!!!! I am so thankful that i know her. All these encouraging comments further confirm Gods goodness in Everything in the lives of these women of like precious faith! Yes, faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God! God is my strength and my song. He is a good, good Father. His promises say that he desires to give us a good plan and that he means everything for good (even bad stuff). I really needed these thoughts today! The LORD is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble, And He knows those who take refuge in Him. I can be such a brat yet He continues to bless me and my family. Psalm 103. I keep reminding myself God is in control, but continue to feel frustrated and helpless (It doesnt help that I am greatly fatigued). He provides beauty when things look bleak, He provides Grace when frustration flares, He provides peace when pain lurks. Release date: 08-13-15. No thing. Love your insights and biblical knowledge. Thank you for reminding us all of Gods goodness. Pure JOY! I prayed both before and after applying for this new position and many of my family and friends are praying for my situation as well. I just soaked it up. Thank you for the beautiful reminder. He has saved me from MUCH. No offers until Thursday, July 23rd. Gods goodness to me means comfort and peace. She is susceptible to having a stroke , please pray she doesnt. Clothed in rainbow of living color. He is all good, all the time. In another recent devotional, "31 Verses to Write on Your Heart," Curtis Higgs explores 31 favorite verses chosen by more than a thousand women. It is His kindness (goodness) that leads us to repentance when we see all His goodness toward us in Christ and in not giving us what we deserve, but rather the riches of Christ. Comforting thoughts, in a world gone bad, gone wild, gone mad: Last week, I saw His goodness on display. It really IS a delicious verse, Susan, packed with words that speak to our right-now needs: hope, joy, peace, and more hope! Last night while I was out walking, the sky was so beautiful as the sun was setting. Jenny of Australia. They give me hope and a new purpose on life. God is good; all the time God is good was his favorite response to every life event! I once had a teacher at church who told us that every time that we saw her. God is Good! And some days you just gotta shout it out, God is so good. Each day has gotten better! He has blessed me abundantly in may ways. He can never be anything but good. / Romance. GOD is GOOD! I applied for a new, full time position today and was interviewed on the spot. God bless you Liz.