Then the team had no choice but to throw a party, accepting the fact that the land would soon belong to the mavericks. (It cuts back to the sisters walking towards their house). [Lincoln walks Lana upstairs, leaving his bindle on the kitchen floor. The Unicorn suffers tremendous shock at the feeling of mortality in her body. Luan: If it makes you feel any better, we found out you didn't actually clog the toilet or break the TV remote. They resumed and off went the underpants on the floor. I haven't seen the bro. Ronnie Anne picks up Lily and they both start laughing. Both threw their energy balls towards the energy cube, once their forces impacted, that prison suffered a failure and broke into a thousand pieces, freeing Ronnie Anne in the process.-Finally- Ronnie said.-I am free! [Lincoln walks Lana upstairs, leaving his bindle on the kitchen floor. After a while, Ronnie Anne was finished. Lincoln and Ronnie Anne begin searching all over the park for Lily's blanket. Ronnie Anne: "What are you laughing at, Lame-o? Leni: That was like, the best day at the Mall ever! This would share similarities with Whatever Happened to Sponge Bob? They Go to Lori and Everyone that Lincoln Had Ran Off !After reading the note ,Lynn Sr Coudn't Belive his andconfirms that Lincoln wrote it and everybody is upset and guilty that He's Gone and They Began to Cry But Their Crying Was So Loud That Mr.Grouse was Yelling at Them Because He was Reading. Lori: Or, when he clogged the toilet, with a Princess Pony book! (As he says this, Lincoln starts crying into his pillow), (It shows Lincoln trying to sleep in his bed, but he isn't able to fall asleep. Guess who's gonna spend time with us. Ronnie Anne: Oops, guess the movie was too boring for us. Remember when I did all of those humiliating videos to make you all forgive me for what I did? I need to go and have some moment for myself! Lincoln: "That little boy over there has it! Ronnie! Lincoln gulped, knowing he'd probably end up having to do something embarrassing or nasty. You liked everything about him. Then, Lincoln's crotch bumped into Ronnie Anne's and they looked down at what had happened. I definitely can't beat that. I'm defenseless without you." ", Lincoln and Lily made a better looking castle, Ronnie Anne: "Whoa. ", Ronnie Anne: "What about Leni? She's a sassy girl who isn't afraid of a good fight and is "I'll start I guess." On the beach, the Unicorn magically revives Lincoln before departing for her forest. ", Ronnie Anne: "Wait, how do you know that's Lily's", Lincoln: "Mom imprinted Lily's name on it in case it ever ends up lost. *he cries as he hugs Ronnie Anne* Ronnie Anne: *hugs Ian back* There, there Ian. Events from previous episodes, previous fan fictions, and idea episodes mentioned from Lincoln's message such asMaking the Grade,Study Muffin,Making the Case,Heavy Meddle,Brawl in the Family,Cereal Offender,No Such Luck,Sleuth or Consequences,The Sweet Spot(an episode I'm fine with),Lincoln Loud: Girl Guru,In Tents Debate, Trustworthy from YoshiPlayer13, There's an Impostor on The Loose at The Loud House,It's a Loud, Loud, Loud, Loud House(an episode that does have a situation of finding the money from the original owner of the house), and A Plan Gone Bad are mentioned on Lincoln's letter as why he had to run away after years of being treated as a neglected, abused, assaulted outcast. Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. She then moves move to Ronnie Anne and hugs her. Takes place after Helluva Loud Luck. Downstairs, we see Ronnie Anne heading to the front door. Everything was good. It looks nice. Her friend asked calmly. There was your pen pal. Now that he is stranded in the Southern part of Chicago, with barely anyone to turn to, and the poli En la regin de johto, Lincoln Loud por culpa del orgullo de su hermana Lynn, fue rechazado por los Loud. Organically posted on: 10/04/20. Lori: Yeah, after he's done with his little convention. Ace Savvy: Ahh, someone has courage! ", Rita: "I'm sorry, sweetie. I have something I want to show you. Ace Savvy: Well, that was interesting. Ginrai assures Lincolnthat he has gained much by winning the love of a unicorn, even if he is now alone. That was The Final Straw For Lynn Sr And Rita They Can't Take It anymore with Lincoln But He Ran Fast As He could But Lynn Got Him at The Last Second they dragged Him Into Vanzilla As they were doing so Lincoln Yells At Them to stop and went Ballistic about They Should apologize to Him And Threatens to Break Up With Ronnie Anne That Makes Lori Upset And Burst Into Tears, Finally That was Enough for Lynn Sr he Grabbed Lincoln By The arm and Closed the door withLincoln's sisters They chew him out Of His actions But Lincoln Explains That He and Ginrai were Trying to Help Lady Amalthea But They Didn't Care About it They Yelled at Him about what He said And Made Lori Cry. If your mom ever has another baby, and I'm not trying to jinx it, you'd be an awesome big sister. Lincoln: Ace Savvy!! Lana: Why do they call them graham crackers? "D-don't get used to it, Lame-O." Rita: So while we head to the mall, you can head to your little convention. Lana: I need something to wash it down with. The Planet Eater had absorbed the last Cosmic Stone of Power. She takes a spoonful of the food and brings it to Lily's face. She stuttered slightly and punched him in the shoulder. But I had to warn the mascot suit to protect them from my bad luck." Lincoln said to the readers. Ronnie Anne: "Alright, Lily. I didn't tell any of them about that, but I'm sure they wouldn't have cared if I did. I wonder where they could possibly be. Lily smiles at what Ronnie Anne just said. Ronnie Anne: "Awww. You got guts." While Ronnie Anne sets Lily in the highchair, Lincoln looks through the cabinets to find something for Lily to eat. Lori: Oh come on! This is ridiculous! Lincoln and Ginraiwatch the Unicorn depart for her home in the woods. "It feels so good." Read Chapter 12 from the story The Loud House Future [Remake and Continuation] by Reomatic (ReoTheWolf) with 682 reads. Lincoln: Oh come on! After a few seconds of tug of war, the little boy wins and pushes Lily back, causing her to fall. Why can't you girls do the same thing for me? Ronnie Anne fixed your blanket, Lily.". Lincoln: Come on! So, we're still going to Gus' Games and Grub today? Lincoln just nodded and set her down on his chest. The girl who was picking on Lincoln, Ronnie Anne, had just finished delivering the rock and the steak to the boy and was ready to leave. But then, out of the bathroom, comes Lincoln. After looking for a bit, Leni has a nervous look on her face, then goes outside Lincoln's bedroom. Lily is now all cleaned up. Bobby: I'll be keeping an eye on you babe. You're grounded young man! Lincoln: Dad! Lynn Sr. walks towards them. I'm telling you, I haven't seen him. Lynn: Well, look who's going to the Ace Savvy convention! (When Lincoln walks outside his room, he is greeted by his sisters laughing at him). (All of the sisters are sitting in the living room, all looking depressed. Lincoln: Hmm okay, here we go. They didn't really look like they were worried about me, they just looked like they wanted to find me so they wouldn't get into trouble. I'll be here in a short while anyway! His sisters must have broke him. I haven't seen him for days! Ronalda "Ronnie" Anne Santiago (voiced by Breanna Yde in S1E15B-S3E21 of The Loud House, Izabella Alvarez in S4E1-present of The Loud House and The Casagrandes) is the 11-year-old sister of Bobby, a tough tomboy who enjoys skateboarding, playing video games, and pranks. (Rita walks off-screen, and the girls spot Lincoln inside the comic book store), (Luan starts recording with her phone as they walk inside the comic book store, but Lincoln doesn't notice them yet), (Lincoln attempts to tackle the robot, but the Robot springs back up, tumbling Lincoln off the stage). (Lincoln finally had tears running down his cheeks. Lincoln Loud feels guilty for his actions in his previous adventure. "Truth, because why not?" All I'm trying to say here is, I will forgive you all eventually, but I don't see that happening for quite a while. #ronnieanne The Bull drives her toward the ocean just as he earlier drove all the other unicorns, but she manages to run away and the Red Bull gives chase. *Gets away from Ronnie Anne's grip and run to the door while Ronnie Anne was behind her* S-sorry dude! "Or else you will die." Lori: Alright everyone, let's go get breakfast ready. She turned over to his alarm clock and saw that it was almost 10:00 in the morning. Ita true. This tastes good and is good for you. Mitchel just crossed his arms with an angry look on his face. The girls all feel personally guilty for what they had done to their brother, and some even began to cry again. Lincoln: There's no way I'm going back there Ronnie, not after what happened today. Made his classmates fail in P.E. Lincoln: (sighs) Of course. She runs downstairs and has an angry look on her face). (The sisters continue to cry, when Lori tries to snap out of it). What brilliance to see all of my special fans here today! What if. Luan put her index finger in Luna's mouth so that she could quiet down and think. However, Lincoln comes up with an idea. (Lincoln gasps and runs to Lily to make sure she okay, but the girls, except Leni and Luna, attacked him viciously) LINCOLN: (he escapes the carnage) What wrong with you guys? Listen, I need you to come home as soon as possible and watch over Lily. "But I'm a little too overrated to sign up." I guess it couldn't hurt.". ", Rita: "Oh, absolutely. Everyone else smiles at this. Lily cheers happily as Ronnie Anne hands her the blanket. ! lincoln. ", Lincoln: "Well, better get going. You see it Lily? *Stands up and offers Luna a hand*. Lincoln: (to the viewer) Okay, so far this morning hasn't started well. Did you enjoyed my chapter? I just felt so (sniffs) so (Tears come down Lincoln's face, then Ronnie Anne comes out from behind Bobby and hugs Lincoln, tighter than she had ever done before). Loud House + Helluva Boss Crossover. The reason it broke was because Lincoln was upset! is the 9th episode of the 8th season and its a two part episode and it's a crossover with Transformers Master force After Lincoln ends up feeling heartbroken and mistreated over a few mistakes he never meant to do to make his friends and family get so mad at him, he decides to run away from home, feeling like he was a bad person from the start he Teams Up . Whaddye say ye walk the plank matey? The schools resident tough girl who loves to pick on fellow student Lincoln Loud. You looked like a married couple. LINKY!!! Inside the van, the girls talk about the video they uploaded to YouTube, as Lincoln continues to feel embarrassed. Can his sisters find a way to get him back? Lisa: Leni, I haven't even experimented on my inventions since Friday. Lincoln and Lily are hiding, while Ronnie Anne is seeking them. Ronnie Anne picks up Lily's torn blanket. She mumbled and walked to the bathroom, slamming the door in behind her and sighing softly. The three walk over the little boy. This greeting causes the mailman to get distracted, and a truck crashes into him. Ronnie Anne cried, clutching a nasty gash in her arm, "I'm sorry!" Ronnie screamed, her crazy, drunk mother bringing the broken glass down on her hand that protected her face. I guess it would taste okay with some chocolate syrup. Then Lincoln meets Ginrai a Man with powers like Optimus Prime. Lucy: Lincoln wasn't the one who clogged the toilet. He ruined Lola's homework with muddy footprints after being beaten by Lana for messing up his mud pies, causing Lola to fail and get another piece of homework, leading Lola to get very mad at Lincoln. Just as their faces are centimeters away from each other, they are interrupted. Luna opened their door and went out and shut it quickly. I'm still a kid myself. After this, Lincoln sits on his bed and begins to cry into his hands). Only time will tell! I say we do ey? And what's a "graham", anyway? We apologized to you and everything! These are just a bunch of one shots for this years Ronniecoln Week hosted by Sunny Eclipse. Plus, Ronnie Anne is there too, and she and Lincoln have a pretty good relationship. . Luna: If this broken picture proves us anything, is that we hurt Lincoln, and we must feel like monsters to him! (Suddenly, all the sisters appear in front of him, looking angry). Lincoln was in shock. The two hug again). Said the ringtone from the fallen. Before he starts down the stairs, he casts a sad glance towards the other doors in the hall. She wears a purple zipper hoodie, jean shorts, a white tank top (in "City . Its my free time today and then I remembered wattpad and I was like, Oh my gosh I haven't updated yet my stories! Lincoln notices that Lily fell asleep in Ronnie Anne's arms. Toffee Cocoa Cuddles Murders Harold McBride, Episodes focusing on Ronnie Anne Santiago. They were named after the minister Sylvester Graham, who invented the recipe in 1829. See you, Ronnie Anne. We hurt Lincoln so much that he ran away! Ronnie Anne: "Hey! I'll read you a bedtime story. Boredom has taken over me and I was just reading a Loud House fanfiction so why not XD Lincoln now believing that everyone hates him (which is Usually for Ronnie Annie ) and angrily call him outcast boy. Lincoln: (to the viewer) You know what? ", Ronnie Anne: "Sounds like a yes to me. The door opens, revealing Pop-Pop). The two have finally got the chance to do the moment of what I can described as lovely. Ronnie Anne: "Her blanket? Lincoln: Hey Ronnie, I'm sorry if I'm giving you and Bobby so much trouble. Right Lily?". He eventually finished and turned to Ronnie Anne. He answers it. I want you to make up a new story! he eventually gets up, and runs outside the door, past his sisters. However, a shadowy villain is b. Now, the last time I tried to go to a convention, my sisters were acting very jerky towards me for 'clogging the toilet', but I'm sure that won't happen again. Please! Lynn Sr grabbed Lincoln with his arms To Vanzilla But Lincoln Manages to run as He Can ( As told By Ginrai That He Needs To Run ) Lincoln Ran fast as he could But Lori manages to Run after Him as Lynn Sr Told Everyone to Go After Lincoln and Got into Vanzilla and Drove after Him. Then, his sisters start laughing hysterically at him). "Alright then Loud. We've looked literally everywhere for Lincoln! Lily loves the park. Lincoln was put into a coma during the nsl incident where he meets kamen rider diend and is given his powers afterwards he takes Lily and runs away to canterlot where he. [Lincoln starts to walk out of the kitchen.]. He muttered and could feel his fsce getting redder. "Breaking News! Ronnie: Okay, sit in our couch for a while just be comfy while I get you a drink. ", Ronnie Anne smirks and walk towards the tree, Ronnie Anne: (playfully) "Gee. (A collaboration with crafordbrian17) Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Ronnie Anne S., Rita L. - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,823 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1h - Published: 12/18/2022 - id: 14174331 Let's see what else there is? Luna's neutral face turned into a really frown one considering the fact that she just remembered Lincoln's presence and Lincoln's laughs Luna: *Frowns* That is the situation I needed to talk to you about Ronnie Anne: *Greatly confused* WaitHuh? Ronnie Anne turns to see Rita looking at her with a smile, Rita: "Thank you so much for helping Lincoln watch over Lily. Now go to your room, twerp! When they arrive home, they all approach the front door). They are 11 siblings in the Louds, here is the prediction of the future of the Loud family tree. Afterwards, Lincoln jumps outside the window, onto a tree, and slides to the ground. After Lincoln and Ronnie Anne change Lily's diaper, the three of them head to the park. This little piece is brought to you by a Thirsty Adeyemi. What if Ronnie Anne suffered a gruesome fate after running from the French-Mex buffet after Lincoln's unintentional hurting of her feelings? Wonderful! Ian: I just wanna go home. Please ADD. Lincoln: [Looking through Lana's bookshelf] So, which one of these do you want me to read? It's not right to take things that isn't yours, okay? Just because I did it once, doesn't mean I'll do it again! Takes place after no such luck. Ronnie Anne: (annoyed, while looking to the audience) "Oh boy.". "D-dare". The Syndicate has returned with new members and now it's up to our heroes get new members of their team to stop them from taking over all of their worlds.