The bakers head back into the kitchen to take on a new, delicious challenge. to Launch Three Additional Original Romantic Comedy Movies This Summer, ABC News Presents Special Coverage Across Programs and Platforms for 95th Oscars, Kicking Off Hollywood's Biggest Night with "On the Red Carpet Live: Countdown to Oscars 95" on Oscar Sunday, Video: Disney Branded Television Reveals Official Trailer and Key Art for Season Three of Disney Channel's "Secrets of Sulphur Springs", Comedy Central to Release Jenny Zigrino's First Hour-Long Stand-up Special "Jenny Zigrino: Jen-Z", DreamWorks Animation's "Puss in Boots: The Last Wish" to Stream Exclusively on Peacock March 10, Ashley Graham, Vanessa Hudgens and Lilly Singh to Host "Countdown to the Oscars," March 12 on ABC, "Alex Borstein: Corsets & Clown Suits" Musical Comedy Special to Premiere on Prime Video, Miley Cyrus & Disney Reunite for the Disney+ Original Special Event: "Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation (Backyard Sessions)", discovery+ and ID Highlights - Weeks of March 13 and March 20. FB: peggyjeanspies I feel like going into it, I wanted to make sure I stayed true to myself, not to put on a show or create drama, she said. We would expect nothing less from Thomas and Cathy. Hosted by actor/comedian Joel McHale, CRIME SCENE KITCHEN is a culinary guessing game in which bakers are tasked with decoding what type of dessert was made, when all that's left are the crumbs, flour trails and a few elusive clues. I was found by a casting (company) who DMd me on my Instagram page and asked me if I would be interested in possibly being on a show, and if I had an assistant to bring with me with pastry experience as well, Collins-Fish said. Natalie and Luis reveal how they solved the clues to a Crime Scene Kitchen win, interview CRIME SCENE KITCHEN: Clockwise from Top L: Joel McHale, contestant Luis, Curtis Stone, contestant Natalie and Yolanda Gampp in the "Finale" episode of CRIME SCENE KITCHEN airing Wednesday, July 21 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. A well deserved win for this Las Vegas duo. So any point where I can give her some happiness and be like, You can put some gold leaf on it, sure.'. The baking team eliminated was Emma and Leslie. Like, shes like, Can I put a flower on it? Yeah, you can put a flower on it, but dont make it look like something other than an opera cake. We cant do that, we have to stick it. Crime Scene Kitchen Winners Luis And Natalie Dish On The Competition - Exclusive Interview Facebook By Molly Harris / July 27, 2021 11:43 am EDT Fans of baking competitions likely remember when "Crime Scene Kitchen" first premiered on Fox earlier this summer. Switchboard: (305) 751-6692 For the finale, the judges picked a highly technical challenge. 2021 FOX MEDIA LLC. All rights reserved. With credentials like that, TheWrap had to ask Collins-Fish and Flores about their winning strategy over the course of the nine-week competition. In this clip he helps the judges review this Opera Cake. NATASHA BABCHAK & ANTHONY DAMELIO Facebook: Jay Rhyne Clifton, The Duckling Baking Co and Busters Bakeshop, Carolyn Tunon and Caroline SchmidtMiami, FLInstagram:@baked305Miami, Cathy Jacobson and Thomas McCurdyDevil's Lake, ND and Irasburg, VTInstagram:@ardeliafarm and @thomas.mccurdy, Related: We're Answering All Your Questions AboutMasterChefIncluding Updates on 2021's 'Legends' Season, Cory Powell and Donte Fassett The champions of season 1 of CRIME SCENE KITCHEN are revealed. But, flavor was only one component of this challenge. Spillman came under suspicion for the murders; his truck had been seen on the night of the . Who's in the cast for Crime Scene Kitchen? Klicken Sie auf Alle ablehnen, wenn Sie nicht mchten, dass wir und unsere Partner Cookies und personenbezogene Daten fr diese zustzlichen Zwecke verwenden. Dallas, TX SHANIA THOMAS-FLOYD & HOPE MARRERO Collins-Fish says with everything happening so fast on the show it was almost more emotional watching the announcement on TV and then there was the outpouring of love from her hometown of Palmerton. The Season 1 finale of Crime Scene Kitchen saw Luis Flores and Natalie Collins-Fish crowned winners. ENTERING THE KITCHEN ON 6/2: 3-Mar. While all three teams executed beautiful cakes, the difference was the team who embraced that boldness to impress the judges. Episode Info The bakers head back into the kitchen to take on a new, delicious challenge; the best dessert detectives continue on in the competition and the duo that falls short heads home.. Jersey City, NJ & Elizabeth, NJ, LESLIE MILTON & EMMA ROSENTHAL IG: @luisflo702, @soignemacs & @cakelyfebynattiej Thomas and Cathy took a more simple approach. LESLIE MILTON & EMMA ROSENTHAL But . Luis Flores Contestant. Their dream? That big win comes with a $100,000 grand prize and bragging rights. Flores said it was particularly hard to let go of the mindset of following the clues exactly, as thats what they had struggled with perfecting all season. So if I see something that could go with what hes seeing, it kind of matches up and then were like, Oh, it has to be some sort of pte choux. That way, you still can remember it in the back of your brain if you can hear him yelling, I have caramel, I have a double broiler with melted chocolate or whatever. Collins-Fish said they went through different interviews with people from the casting company, and had to send in different pictures of their work. , Thanks so much for tuning in to a magical season of #CrimeSceneKitchen. "If my family never came over to the states, this never would have happened. Aired 7-15-21 TV-PG. Making puff pastry in just three hours was quite difficult. IG: @peggyjeanspies Its such a huge accomplishment., Natalie Collins-Fish: So surreal, I feel like it hasnt quite hit us yet. They're then asked to recreate the dessert from scratch for judges. I agree with TheWrap's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and provide my consent to receive marketing communications from them. Would you like to see a second season? Im looking to open my own shop here (in Las Vegas).. The flavors could be molded in a variety of ways and each of the finale cakes took the flavors in different directions. Luis and Natalie reveal what lead them to be the champions of CRIME SCENE KITCHEN. Throughout the season, the baking teams adapted to solving the clues. Because one of the things that we hate seeing for bakers or bakeries or kitchens or restaurants is seeing them only open for a year, or less, and then they just kind of dwindle and disappear. The murder of 9-year-old Candice Rogers rocked Spokane, Wash. On Friday, the police identified John Reigh Hoff as a suspect, and said his . All content Copyright 2000 - 2023 WSVN-TV. Hosted by actor/comedian Joel McHale, CRIME SCENE KITCHEN is a culinary guessing game in which bakers are tasked with decoding what type of dessert was made, when all that's left are the. Did the pressure become too overwhelming? Both of those baking teams moved onto the showpiece round. A&E > Food A taste of the Big Easy: Vieux Carre NOLA Kitchen serves crawfish, hush puppies, gumbo, beignets, cocktails and more. Collins-Fish said that on the first episode, there are 12 teams, with six each split up into Group A and Group B. Because I will do what I do. I must have said that 10 times.. An interview with Amanda and Erinn where they talk about how their experience was like on the show. Nashville, TN, IG: @jasonandlorie, @cheflorie, @jason.ima & @nashvilletileco ENTERING THE KITCHEN ON 5/26: Current Las Vegas resident Natalie Collins-Fish and her teammate Luis Flores strut their baking skills to win $100,000 on the Fox reality series Crime Scene Kitchen. The three teams incorporated those flavors quite differently. Devil's Lake, ND & Irasburg, VT Wenn Sie Ihre Auswahl anpassen mchten, klicken Sie auf Datenschutzeinstellungen verwalten. And now, the winners of Season 1 have been revealed:Natalie Collins-Fish and Luis Flores from Las Vegas were crowned as the champions of Season 1 and awarded the $100,000 prize! They must then recreate the recipe for celebrity judges, chef Curtis Stone and cake artist Yolanda Gampp, who will determine how closely their sweet treat matches the missing dessert - A well deserved win for this Las Vegas duo. Just because you can do it, doesnt mean that everybody else is going to do that. We went back and forth a lot, like, do you want us to do us? The scene which greeted investigators after the attack was like that from a horror movie. Crime Prevention Unit. I have teachers reaching out to me from high school and like I mean it's just awesome seeing a small town come together and like really just support someone who, they have no idea who I am, like they don't know, they just know that I'm from there, so it's really special.". Miami, FL 33141 (Warning: This post contains spoilers for the Season 1 finale of Fox's "Crime Scene Kitchen.") "Crime Scene Kitchen" host Joel McHale spent the first seven episodes of the Fox baking-detective competition reminding teams over and over and over that they needed to follow the clues left behind in the Crime Scene Kitchen set to try to re-create exactly which dish they think was baked there. The Las Vegas-based professional bakers bested three other baking duos in the final episode of the season and 11 teams total over the course of the competition's first season . When they told us, I was like, Finally! A Palmerton graduate will appear tonight on the season premiere of a new baking competition series. Crime Scene Kitchen Champions Revealed. The best dessert detectives move on in the competition, and the duo that falls short heads home. Crime Scene Kitchen started off with 12 teams, including mother-daughter duo Carolyn and Caroline from right here in SoFlo! Washington, DC & Waldorf, MD Both of them said they had a blast on the show, especially when special guests stopped by. Weitere Informationen ber die Verwendung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklrung und unserer Cookie-Richtlinie. Dallas, TX, IG: @JayHasSkills & @bustersbakeshop Those who win the first round get an advantage for the second round, which is the Showpiece round, where contestants can get eliminated, Collins-Fish said. U kunt uw keuzes te allen tijde wijzigen door te klikken op de links 'Privacydashboard' op onze sites en in onze apps. Unfortunately, Emma and Leslie and Lorie and Jason mis-read the chocolate clue. New York, NY & Wolcott, CT, IG: @helloitstasha, @22candles & @anthony_damelio, REBECCA MILLER & JEAN PLUMLEY FOX's Crime Scene Kitchen, hosted by Joel McHale, is equal parts guessing game, culinary competition and comedy. Wanneer u onze sites en apps gebruikt, gebruiken we, gebruikers authenticeren, veiligheidsmaatregelen toepassen en spam en misbruik voorkomen, en, gepersonaliseerde advertenties en content weergeven op basis van interesseprofielen, de effectiviteit meten van gepersonaliseerde advertenties en content, en, onze producten en services ontwikkelen en verbeteren. "A good tip going into 'Crime Scene Kitchen' is just split up and cover as much ground as possible," Flores told TheWrap in a joint interview with Collins-Fish on Wednesday. The final challenge onCrime Scene Kitchen was to bake a birthday cake for Yolanda, and Natalie and Luis bested the other baking teams to earn the win. NATHAN WINNER & ANTHONY SILVESTRI It was super exciting, but we were also like really nervous.. Collins-Fish said she simply plans to be herself. Washington, DC & Waldorf, MD, IG: @MsJosSweets & @carterscravings Another part of our strategy was, dont talk or discuss what you think it might be in the crime scene. Only Thomas and Cathy and Natalie and Luis made the classic Napoleon, the correct dessert. His macarons are the best tasting macarons in Las Vegas and maybe the world! They must then recreate the recipe for celebrity judges, chef Curtis Stone and cake artist Yolanda Gampp, who will determine how closely their sweet treat matches the missing dessert - and how good it tastes! Group A (entering the kitchen May 26): Nathan Winner and Anthony Silvestri. TW: @jasonandlorie, @cheflorie & @nashvilletileco Collins-Fish explained how she was selected to compete on the show. Time is running out for the contestants as one team faces elimination after this challenge. Las Vegas, NV She is one of 12 competing in the premiere, which has two rounds. The Crime Scene Kitchen winner is Natalie and Luis. For the decoration, the three cakes were very different. The Las Vegas-based professional bakers bested three other baking duos in the final episode of the season and 11 teams total over the course of the competitions first season to win the $100,000 grand prize. Its a wrap on season one of Foxs new show: Crime Scene Kitchen, but before we pack up the leftovers, its time to chat with the champs! IG: @helloitstasha, @22candles & @anthony_damelio FB: Luis Flores & cakelyfebynattiej The bakers head back into the kitchen to take on a new challenge. WSVN broadcast educational and informational programming for children, and file quarterly reports with the FCC detailing the station's outreach to children. "Everybody from our hometown is 100% like so supportive. The Crime Scene Kitchen winner is Natalie and Luis. The final dessert round challenge was a napoleon. Instead, the least successful baking team will be sent home. "We always tried. He had to rein me back so much. ENTERING THE KITCHEN ON 6/2: CORY POWELL & DONTE FASSETT But, only one baking team would be the Crime Scene Kitchen winner. one team is declared the best in the crime scene kitchen and walks away with the $100,000 prize. FB: jasonandlorie. Crime Scene Kitchen will premiere Wednesday, May 26 on FOX. ", "We're going to be able to open our own bakery," Natalie said. A good tip going into Crime Scene Kitchen is just split up and cover as much ground as possible, Flores told TheWrap in a joint interview with Collins-Fish on Wednesday. I have a ton of experience in high-end, high-volume restaurants, and I feel like I work really, really well under pressure. 3, Sam Scherdel drops his glorious new video and single "Balloon", Italian dark synth act My Absence By Now premieres first single "Behind". Next, find out what shows have been canceled and renewed for the 2021 Fall TV season. It was very, very clear that this cake was Yolandas birthday cake. One team is declared the best in the crime scene kitchen and walks away with the $100,000 prize. There're not many clues, and you're going to be blown away by how close people get guessing from what they find, McHale told reporters at a junket for the new FOX baking show. Teams of bakers have to figure out what. Published 07-23-21 4m. "I was like are you sure? As Yolanda Gampp said, expectations are high and there is no tomorrow. These bakers need to bring the boldness. They had to go through the clues in order to figure out what various desserts they could order. Overall, their cake was the clear winner on flavor. IG: @NolaPieGuy Lees ons privacybeleid en cookiebeleid voor meer informatie over hoe we uw persoonsgegevens gebruiken. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service. They were contacted Feb. 11, and left for Los Angeles the beginning of April. CAROLYN TUNON & CAROLINE SCHMIDT The Spokane County Sheriff's Office Crime Prevention Unit consists of two deputies and the Neighborhood Watch Coordinator. From the decorative slice as a cake topper to sprinkles reveal in the top layer, everything about this cake said it was a celebratory cake. Williamstown, MA & Chicago, IL The first round is the Dessert Round. Philadelphia, PA & Smyrna, DE In the end, one cake captured not only the theme but made a huge impression on the judges. And Natalie added, I will always be my own boss. 2:39. Brooklyn, NY, ERINN ROTH & AMANDA CARTER FB: Donte Fassett &Mason Meals, NATASHA BABCHAK & ANTHONY DAMELIO She is in Group A, which will appear on Episodes 1, 3 and 5. The Huffman's had been viciously stabbed, disemboweled, and mutilated. Published 07-21-21 3m. One of the deputies is assigned to the City of Spokane Valley. WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale, Coral Gables resident still refuses to sell decades-old home surrounded by massive development, Broward County pastor faces several fraud, grand theft charges after defrauding church, Gunman dead after hours-long SWAT standoff at SW Miami-Dade apartment complex, Police: Man fatally shot 3-year-old son, himself inside Coconut Grove condo, Police arrest student who made false bomb threat at Dillard High School; classes resume. Each week, in just the allotted two minutes, the duo had to navigate the shows titular set, the Crime Scene Kitchen, to find all the clues they needed to figure out the various mysterious bakes. "I've never won anything like this before," Luis said. So I feel like that is also a really important strategy.. 3, Headline Guest Lineup on Live With Kelly and Ryan, Mar. Unfortunately, the execution let them down. Miami, FL Crime Map. Instagram: @MakemBakem, @Mas_Meals, @Chef_fassett and@alena_cafe To say that this extra ingredient raised the temperature in the kitchen is an understatement. FB: GoodNight Kitchen, LORIE BURCHAM & JASON BURCHAM My plan is to save a lot of that to start my own bakery, and right now make my own business better, make it more lucrative for us in the end, so that in a year or two, or in another five years, by the time Im 40, I want to have a successful, well-established bakery., Natalie Nattie J Collins-Fish, a 2004 graduate of Palmerton Area High School, is shown with her partner, Luis Flores, competing on the season premiere of Crime Scene Kitchen. The first of nine episodes is at 9 tonight on Fox. Philadelphia, PA & Smyrna, DE, IG: @MakemBakem, @Mas_Meals, @Chef_fassett JAY CLIFTON & THUY-LINH CARROLL Which team earned that sweet victory? Natalie Nattie J Collins-Fish, a Palmerton Area High School Class of 2004 graduate, will compete on Crime Scene Kitchen with Joel McHale. It was kind of like a whirlwind, it happened so fast, a super-quick turnaround.. The champions of season 1 of CRIME SCENE KITCHEN are revealed. Collins-Fish said the interview process went quickly. Als u niet wilt dat wij en onze partners cookies en persoonsgegevens voor deze aanvullende doeleinden gebruiken, klik dan op 'Alles weigeren'. what shows have been canceled and renewed for the 2021 Fall TV season. "A good tip going into 'Crime Scene Kitchen' is just split up and cover as much ground as possible," Flores told TheWrap in a joint interview with Collins-Fish on Wednesday. FB: Luis Flores & cakelyfebynattiej, JAY CLIFTON & THUY-LINH CARROLL Dallas, TX Columbia, MO To take the $100,000 prize, the competing dessert makers will need to prove they have the technical know-how, imagination and problem-solving skills needed to decode and re-create incredible desserts and cakes from across the world. I feel like Im more excited about being like, Yeah, we won. FB: jasonandlorie. Its just a piece of paper crumpled up. No, go look at it., Dont overlook anything, Collins-Fish added. While some teams were more successful than others, this baking competition is unlike other food television shows. Facebook: cakelyfebynattiej, Jay Clifton and Thuy-Linh Carroll I feel like staying calm in a situation like this is a really big advantage.. Up on the walls, on the doors of the fridge., His partner chimed in: In all the drawers, even if you dont think its part of the kitchen. That is huge, knowing I can always be a part of my sons life.". Add to that aspect that the judges were going to be even more strenuous with the judging, the bakers had nowhere to hide. ', Luis Flores: But, at least plans for the money, were planning on getting at least life a little situated, and then, were going to start working on getting our bakery up and running.. IMDb, the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. TW: @MsJosSweets & @amandacarter31 Two teams had three very different layers and Thomas and Cathy offered variation on chocolate. and how good it tastes! New York, NY & Wolcott, CT Lorie and Jasons pastry had too thick of a texture. FB: Jay Rhyne Clifton, The Duckling Baking Co & Buster's Bakeshop, CAROLYN TUNON & CAROLINE SCHMIDT Crime Scene Kitchen features two sets of bakers, six teams in Group A and six teams in Group B, who were selected from all parts of the country. 0:56. Baking-detective duo share their $100,000 strategy with TheWrap, (Warning: This post contains spoilers for the Season 1 finale of Foxs Crime Scene Kitchen.). . "Crime Scene Kitchen" is a culinary guessing game where bakers are tasked with decoding what type of dessert was made, when all that's left are the crumbs, flour trails and a few elusive clues. "It was so hard for. She asked her friend Luis Flores if he would be up for it. SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE DAILY NEWSLETTER, FIRST TAKE, Crime Scene Kitchen Finale Preview: One Team Is Immediately Cut After Dessert-Round Fail (Exclusive Video), Crime Scene Kitchen': Guest Judge Ken Jeong Steals Joel McHales Thunder (Exclusive Video), Ratings: MasterChef and Crime Scene Kitchen Whip Up Another Wednesday Win for Fox, Ratings: MasterChef and Crime Scene Kitchen Flamb the Competition in Key Demo. FB: GoodNight Kitchen You will have time to do that during the bake. On the show bakers use crumbs and flour trails as clues to decode the type of dessert that was prepared in the kitchen. Ken Jeong joins this week's episode and watches the teams bake. Partners in crime Natalie Collins-Fish and Luis Flores came out as the top dessert detectives on the Season 1 finale of Fox's "Crime Scene Kitchen" Wednesday. Would you like to see a second season. To open up a bakery in Las Vegas. IG: @baked305Miami & @caroline_sunshineee Probably in like a month well be like, Did that really happen?'. And even at the finale, when they did let us know that that was it, I was like, Are you sure? Wednesday, May 26 @ 9/8c on FOX! In a twist, the dessert round did not come with an extra clue for the showpiece challenge. It was so hard for both of us, but especially for me, the whole season. But, the baking teams could incorporate those flavors in any way that they wanted. #CrimeSceneKitchen, Daytime Talk Show "Rachael Ray" Will End Original Production at The End of This Season, TBS Premieres "AEW: All Access" on Wednesday, March 29 at 10 PM ET/PT, Grammy Award-Winner and Multiplatinum Recording Artist Lil Baby to Perform at "Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2023", After a Disastrous Mining Season on Gold Rush Parker Schnabel Seeks Redemption and 100 Million Dollars of South American Gold in an All-New Season of "Gold Rush: Parker's Trail", A Case 30 Years in the Making Finally Gets Justice in "Homicide Hunter: The Man with No Face", E! Their chocolate layer with bananas foster made Yolanda swoon. Although there cake had more wow dcor, it didnt instantly say birthday cake. Right now, Im established at home, Collins-Fish said. Facebook: peggyjeanspies, Shania Thomas-Floyd and Hope Marrero Newsroom: (305) 795-2777. IG: @goodnightkitchen & @delicateforkingflower Yolanda's Birthday Bonanza Explosion Cake, The Kitchen is Heating Up As Time Is Running Out, Pouring Sugar Syrup Causes Major Problems. After all the tears in last weeks challenge, just making the finale was a positive. It could have been a wedding cake at first glance. Fill in as much ground as possible with the clues and information. She has lived in Las Vegas since August 2006. JOIN THE CONVERSATION Facebook: MsJoPetiteSweets and Carter's Cravings, Luis Flores and Natalie Collins-FishLas Vegas, NVInstagram:@luisflo702, @soignemacs and @cakelyfebynattiej Did you win? Celebrate Hulu's 15th with 15 Buzzworthy March Premieres & Finales! Congratulations!, Talk about a sweet ending! Because otherwise, wed done it before where were like, Oh, I think its this. And then you just get so stuck on it that you start to fit everything around what you think it is rather than focusing on what it might not be.. FB: MsJoPetiteSweets & Carter's Cravings Sudddenly we're craving Napoleons #CrimeSceneKitchen pic.twitter.com/aerd4UpaCD, Crime Scene Kitchen (@CrimeKitchenFOX) July 22, 2021. 3.7K views, 47 likes, 27 loves, 9 comments, 27 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from MORE FOX5: Local bakers Luis Flores & Natalie Collins-Fish talk to us about their big win on "Crime Scene Kitchen." Jersey City, NJ and Elizabeth, NJInstagram:@rebelchef_1994, Related: 30 Foodie-Approved Streaming Cooking Shows to Cook Your Way Through the Coronavirus Crisis, Leslie Milton and Emma RosenthalWilliamstown, MA and Chicago, ILInstagram:@goodnightkitchen and @delicateforkingflower Although many people had picked their favorites going into the finale, the only opinions that mattered were the judges. The bakers head back into the kitchen to take on a new, delicious challenge. Its not going to be under the box. I can do what I do and actually put our flair on it and not have to try to make exactly whats under that box,' Collins-Fish told TheWrap. Until then, meet the teams competing in the kitchen for the first season. Sie knnen Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ndern, indem Sie auf unseren Websites und Apps auf den Link Datenschutz-Dashboard klicken. TW: @jasonandlorie, @cheflorie & @nashvilletileco I dont get stressed out; I just stay focused, I dont panic. They dont show a lot of it, but he was like, We cannot put glitter on everything. Luis Flores: Not to fully discuss what we thought it was in the Crime Scene Kitchen until we actually had time to sit down and talk in our baking kitchen.. That strategy paid off, as Flores and Collins-Fish walked away with Crime Scene Kitchen Season 1s $100,000 grand prize. pic.twitter.com/q6hyCxVG3l. 2021 FOX MEDIA LLC. Dessert detective duo Luis and Natalie out-baked the competition and became the first winners of Foxs Crime Scene Kitchen!, Luis Flores: It feels amazing. Each episode of this cooking competition that is hosted by Joel McHale begins at the scene of the crime -- a kitchen that was just used to make an ama View Details. It was definitely really a great experience, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, she said. IG: @rebelchef_1994 & @H.xdrea Try to open everything, look at everything., And dont just look down, look everywhere, Flores advised. Luis and Natalie have made a special cake for Yolanda's birthday. The chef teams of two are challenged to scour the kitchen for clues and ingredients to figure out what was baked.