For 2 years, Numbuh 4 was the main attraction of the rebuilt Bully Fighting Ring, where he fought against caffeine drugged adults almost daily, earning him a reputation as a notorious Bully. This makes him cry and Monty coming up from behind and asking what's wrong. In Operation: I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S., as they say their goodbyes, Kuki gives him a kiss on his head and rubs it while Numbuh 1 looks at her with a smile. Chad and Maurice are just a few of the many Kids Next Door operatives who were not decommissioned so that they could be spies for the KND. andM.A.C.A.R.R.O.N.I.. Numbuh 3 seems to be aware that her mother works for Mr. Boss. One thing that has not changed is her tendency to go into a fit of blind rage if she is insulted, though these fits are usually caused by Numbuh 4's lack of tact. Still others will advance the plot. In this story, you're 17+. Numbuh 362 sends Sector V to New York after some KND operatives there go offline. They soon discover that Father is planning something involving a certain group of mutant teens. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Gimme a chance, please. The storm outside raged as Wallabee Beatles laid sprawled out across his wrestling ring bed. when he tried to cheer her up after her My First Rainbow Monkey was broken. Lots of awkward crushing and mutual pining. Numbuh 205 add her Arcanine exhibit to the Kids Next Door Summertime Festival, but Numbuh 4 doesn't like the big tiger canines when they gets more attention than him, so three of the Arcanine decides to make the Aussie their new friend by tickling him. Numbuh 10, Eva Roberts, discovers she is the daughter of the Ocean King, Kyogre, and is Princess of the Sea. Deber trabajar junto con Fanny y Patton en la peligrosa misin. Over the course of the next year, Melody will discover who she is, but when she does and remembers everything how will she handle it? when Mushi tells Cree how sisters are supposed to love each other and be "bestest" friends, but after Cree is shot out of the trash shoot by Numbuh 5, Mushi reveals she made that all up. Kuki tends to hug Wally when something flatters her, making Wally blush and shy. # 10. Lizzie breaks up with Numbuh 1 in Operation: G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D. N ever ending The two go out of their way to defeat Grandfather and save the entire world. Numbuh 2 is another one of Numbuh 1's best friends, as said in Operation: Z.E.R.O.. DynamicRamblingsAppearBasicButLeadElsewhere. Nigel responded to this by narrowing his eyes, possibly suggesting that it was him. Though, in Operation: S.N.O.W.I.N.G., he had to save her from being the President's girlfriend. In Operation: I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S., Monty becomes Numbuh 0 one more time along with his wife, Numbuh 999, to wish him off and tell him that he's proud of him to become the first Earth representative operative of the Galactic Kids Next Door. Not much is known about Numbuh 3's friendship with Numbuh 23, other than that she also attended Numbuh 86's sleepover and have an interest of Rainbow Monkeys. I do not know the details, but it has something do with her covering her wrists quite vehemontly. . Who will live and who will die? 2005 Cartoon Network Code Name: Kids Next Door Figure Numbah One 1 With tangler . Also, in Operation: I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S., it is revealed that when they grow up, she marries Numbuh 4. A KND fic!?! "HAHAHAHA!" Numbuh 2 and Numbuh 4's laughter rang out through the tree house. Numbuh 4's armor is lightyears ahead of what the Teen Ninjas currently possess and Numbuh 2 was kind enough to give us the B.R.A. When Moosk is back at his boring accountant job, Numbuh 1 sends him some spray starch to get rid of the ties. Numbuh 1 admired Chad until Chad betrayed the KND. Mushi and Kuki do fight at times though, and Mushi might not feel as close as Kuki does. However, he stated that Numbuh 3 was still part of the team and did not want to hurt her feelings. is graham wardle still married to allison wardle; poorest city in north carolina; the coast neighborhood cambridge kidsnextdoor gknd wallyandkuki +3 more # 15 Knd- Kuki x Wally Short Stories by Marco However, Numbuh 1 cares for Numbuh 3 as seen in Operation: H.O.M.E. And was it all really just childish imaginations you had? There are a number of other occasions when Numbuh 4 appears to attempt to confess his feelings for Numbuh 3: Operation: U.N.D.E.R.C.O.V.E.R. You can say, it to Di- for get it like dimensions.Wait A-Agent 5 O-138 here, welcome dimension W-91. Numbuh 1 tries to figure out what's wrong with the recomissioning device though he gets a message that he shouldn't recomission Numbuh 0 because his greatest mission is "Being a good father to my son Numbuh 1.". Molly Blyndeff is so sick of having to do everything for her family. She has fought him on many occasions, such as in Operation: O.F.F.I.C.E. and Sector W to appear later. In the end of the episode, Numbuh 362 congratulated Sector V after saving her. I repeat Turn-off all pow- *Recommissioning all pass operatives*Is this thing on? Wallabee Beetles | Numbuh 4. numbuh3. how to fertilize stella de oro daylily. ludwig marching snare; how to identify an unknown compound using mass spectrometry This article focuses on the relationships between Numbuh 3 and other members of the show. ", "Having the roles of medic and diversionary tactics officer over her shoulders means Numbuh 3 does not fight at the very sharp end of battle and she tends perform a more support-based role for her teammates. O peratives In episodes with her, he's always looking out for her even when she's driven him to the point of madness such as Operation: L.I.Z.Z.I.E. Thirdly, they are always trying to destroy the KND. Later in that same episode, he mourns about how he wanted to spend quality time with him. Watch these kids grow up and the rest of sector V as well, you won't wanna miss is. Numbuh 1 and Monty in Operation Z.E.R.O.. Everything starts to change during Operation: Z.E.R.O. Concept art of a teenaged Numbuh 4 from my fanfic, Codename: Kids Next Door: Operation: RETRIBUTION. After the play, he offered to sing the last song in the play with Kuki, which she couldn't originally sing due to his interruption. This appears to stem from a traumatic event she went through at some point after Sector V disbanded 3 years ago. Sponsored. Numbuh 3 and Numbuh 0.4 are Rainbow monkeys pals! They have a brother-sister relationship as seen in episodes like Operation: F.A.S.T.-F.O.O.D., when Numbuh 1 let Numbuh 3 lead a mission for a day, though it was only to pick up burgers, knowing Numbuh 3 doesn't have what it takes to lead a real mission. The third multi-chapter in the Gameverse and the Benders' Dawn Saga, Operation: DUTCHMAN, also called the Davy Jones Arc. 5 teens, all in for completely different reasons. They started to creep through the kitchen, but Numbuh 5 paused in front of the refrigerator. In CAKED FOUR, she was seen flirting with him. (#325547358994). Numbuh 999 is the wife of Monty Uno and mother of Numbuh 1. Reaching around their 12th birthdays, Numbuh T, or Tommy Gilligan, Numbuh 2's younger brother is now the only roots left to Numbuh 1's Sector V's expectations. Molly gets everything she deserves :Pleading: nd molly wasn't intended but nd is all i knoooow, Fanny Fulbright | Numbuh 86/Rachel T. McKenzie | Numbuh 362, Wallabee Beetles | Numbuh 4 & Hoagie Pennywhistle Gilligan Jr. | Numbuh 2, Virginia Sims | Numbuh 23/Bartie Stork | Numbuh 35, Pocket Monsters | Pokemon (Main Video Game Series), Nigel Uno | Numbuh 1/Original Character(s), a a toujours t toi. Numbuh 1 plays the instrument for as long as he can. ). Throughout the series, it was obvious that Numbuh 3 has a crush on Numbuh 4, but both were respectively too shy and stubborn to admit her feelings. She is the one who buys all of her daughters' Rainbow Monkeys, feeling a little jealous about never having any dolls to play with when she was a child as seen in Operation: C.L.U.E.S.. Numbuh 3 shares a very close bond with Mushi, her younger sister, and treats Kuki as her "best friend," both having similar personalities. Mushi's true hostility toward her sister were revealed in Operation: C.L.U.E.S. Until numbuh 3 finds the "diary," will the rest of sector v use it as a "diary?" An unexpected turn of events forces Sector V to act quickly on their feet and for two members to finally confront the unknown abyss that is being in love. The KND, including Sector V have to stop him from anyone, and help him control his inner beast befo Love happens anywhere and anytime. The five fugitives, now notorious Teen Villains, are reunited in the Arctic Base as they wait for Decommissioning. The sweetest operative ever known. "And I think this is the first time I'm actually relaxing a bit instead of constantly thinking about missions and stuff." This article focuses on the relationships between Numbuh 1 and other members of the show. ", Numbuh Gamma, Chief of the Teens Next Door Intelligence Section, -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------, Original Series and Characters by Tom Warburton. She seems to hate him even more when he falls in love with Mushi, not so much because he changed his mind, but because he called her old and ugly. Ever wonder which KND operative you were? Numbuh Gamma, Chief of the Teens Next Door Intelligence Section. R elationship Later in the episode, a now adult Numbuh 3 states that 4 took it the hardest. 2.7K 72 7. *this is not my idea. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. The Delightful Children from down the lane delightfulize her. He is so traumatized by his actions that Numbuh 4 suffers from nightmares about what he did. ENGLISH VERSION. Ace Kuki might have had a crush on Ace, though it is unknown for sure. She also hung out with him when Ace was pushing her on the swing. On only four occasions do Numbuh 1 and the Delightful Children get along.First was in Operation: Z.O.O. Here's how its gonna go. There are things you wish would never end. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. Fund your creativity by creating subscription tiers. Numbuh 1 tried to help Moosk escape the queen tie when Windsor turned on them, and Moosk sacrifices not having to wear ties so Numbuh 1 didn't have to. I do not know the nature of this charm, but it appears to grant her control over lightning as well as telekinesis. The Delightful Children From Down The Lane are perhaps Numbuh 1's greatest enemies, despite being his cousins. Free shipping. D emand and Operation: H.O.S.P.I.T.A.L.. Kuki might have had a crush on Ace, though it is unknown for sure. Codename kids next door RP cause why not. Refresh your browser window to try again. Numbuh 2 steals a blueprint for a weird machine from the Delightful Children from Down the Lane but the team doesn't follow the safety measures and get in an incident, A sequel to The smut in KND after Z.E.R.O, I don't have that many ideas so far but I had the first chapter ready for a long time now, I don't have many ideas how it will end or how it will develop so it may get a bit confusing, Numbuh 4 gets into a fight in halloween and ends up in the hospitalJust me trying my hand on something different I guess. The armor's other weapons are the Advanced Heat Sword, a type of weapon Numbuh 4 has rarely used before. It's about a girl named Amber who came from a far away place. He looked a Numbuh 3, and gave a goofy grin. In Operation: G.R.O.W.-U.P., Father sent the DCFDTL to destroy the KND, they turn Numbuh 1 into an adult. In Operation: B.E.A.C.H., King Sandy kidnaps Numbuh 3 to make her his queen. Here's a preview of the intro of the Sector V in this crossover between Kids Next Door and the Powerpuff Girls, After Numbuh 1 defeated Granfather Rachel overworks herself afraid she might be useless and that Numbuh 1 would be a better Supreme leader compared to her. In Chemistry class during Digimon Day at Gallagher Elementary, Wally decides to prank his friend Shoutmon by scratching his feet with a fork while he's singing to himself and Shoutmon is very angry about this. Numbuh 5 (Abigail "Abby" Lincoln): But Numbuh 3, there aren't any Kids Next Door anymore. This armor lacks weapons but it's four energy shield emitters make it impervious to all but the strongest attacks. It's mobility is also on par with that of Numbuh 4's armor, giving Numbuh 3 excellent combat flexibility." These shows have grabbed me by the throat and won't let go, and I am embracing it, (Also, credit to StarHeartSpecials for the acronym! Numbuh 362 has a high opinion of Numbuh 1's sector. If someone wants to use them, feel free to do so! now comes equipped with wrist mounted shield-knuckles, which work by converting the armor's energy shields into smaller, boxing-glove shaped weapons covering the fists. when they work together with his Zector to breakout of their cages in a Zoo, Second is Operation: I.T., when they gave him and Numbuh 362 the C.O.D.E.M.O.D.U.L.E..to track down Father to stop him The third was is in Operation: Z.E.R.O., where the DCFDTL are out of their delightful state to help Numbuh 1 defeat Grandfather. Detention. Most of these are mostly when they are teenagers. Adult Numbuh 5 asks him "Who had a crush on Numbuh 3? Numbuh 1 is one of Numbuh 4's best friends, as stated in Operation: B.R.I.E.F.. It is hinted in Operation: W.H.I.T.E.H.O.U.S.E. I don't own KND. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. This is a comic and I drew the cover. Please consider turning it on! Despite this, Kuki treats him like her best friend, and Wally is just too shy to confess his feelings. Saturday morning seems to be the perfect time for our young couple. There isnt a lot known about if Kuki actually had a crush on him. She lost her parents when she was 5 with he. Barely knowing each other beforehand, they come together for the most dreaded mission of their lives. Kuki and Wally have extremely different interests and personalities, with Kuki loving Rainbow Monkeys and being a girly-girl while Wally enjoys all things gross, violent, and generally hates Rainbow Monkeys. Once Numbuh 1 uses the recomissioning device on his dad, he instantly becomes Numbuh 0 once again, leading to Numbuh 1 spazzing as he can't believe that his own dad is Numbuh 0. Sector V only. "Numbuh 4 is the team's Weapons and Combat Expert and is always itching for a fight. This came about when Numbuh 5 was asking Numbuh 1 questions to prove that he actually was Numbuh 1, and she asked; "Who had a crush on Numbuh 3? But, what happens between Chad and a certain continued female KND operative? Numbuh 4 wailed as he banged his head against the lunch table. Numbuh 3 can also summon ghost-hamsters using her charm, which can perform various tasks for her. In Operation: I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S., she reveals that she is proud of her son as well. Not much is known about the conflict between Chad and Kuki, but when Chad was Supreme Leader, Kuki along with multiple KND operatives admired him.