I received my lizard last Thursday, just before our blizzard. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Holly, Hello, I received the package about 2 or 3 weeks ago and wanted to let you know how fabulous the work you did looks. After some careful searching, an antique dealer recommended that I look at the work that Lakeside Pottery has done for other clients. When I purchased the item off of eBay and received it damaged I was upset, but the Santa looks great now. They are truly amazing and it's evident that they take great pride in their work and for that we are very "thankful." There were cracks, chips, and pieces missing as well as needing paint restoration. Faye, We had our lamp for over 20 years. We are so happy to have found Lakeside Pottery to repair the piece. Thanks again, Jeanne, I received the Blessed Virgin Statue yesterday and it turned out beautifully. I sent payment, you should receive it soon. Sincerely, Peter and Nancy Fabian, Patty and Morty, thank you so very much! The repair was done in half the time estimated (said it would take up to 60 days; received in 30 days). I started to panic. D. Shenton (Google), From our first on-line inquiry to their notification of completion is very detailed and streamlined. I found Lakeside Pottery through a Google search and am so grateful for their work. I am making Lakeside Pottery my only porcelain repair studio. Stay cool! Boehm Now the tagine is prominently displayed in my home and everyone who sees it just raves about it. The colors were matched exactly as well. Our Church's life size statue of Mary had extensive damage to it after it had fallen. See 'Perspective' the internal environment of the stores. It is so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Original Price THB 1,890.91 Anne now resides in her own glass case where she is on display separately from the other collection. I selected three statues (that had the most importance to me) to have repaired. Our fruit display hasnt looked that good since 1962. You'll be hearing from me again in a couple of months. The repairs required a number of skills, an understanding of the historic nature of the art, a knowledge of structures, materials, and painting----- skills that Lakeside applied to the restoration. Six of the statues arrived to the US shattered in numerous pieces. THB 1,701.82, THB 1,890.91 After months of searching for someone to repair the handle I found Morty and Patty at Lakeside Pottery. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Spode To say that I am amazed is an understatement! See care instructions and warranty conditions Pricing: Minimum charge is $250. Your packaging is always perfect. I had never really seen it up close, but it had been very poorly repaired at some time in the distant past with glue showing on the front and back. I remember seeing the leaves original painted surface before the lamp's restoration, and the artist who painted it didn't have the gift of being able to smoothly shade from light to dark and gently transition from one color to the next the way you did. I had cracked 2 pieces off the end of tray that I loved, and the original artist no longer makes it. The before photo shows the original damage as well as the damages sustained in transit. Corey and JoAnn Keller have a nationwide reputation for excellence with over thirty-one years of experience. Frank. She was very happy to get her back and you can't even tell she was broken. Morty and Patty are remarkable. We opted for the total restoration, since it really wasn't much more than the next level down. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Specifically, since I didn't know you when I placed my order, I could only hope that you would produce quality work for a fair price.I am extremely pleased with the result. I found Lakeside Pottery searching on Google for a ceramic restoration company. Pottery Thank you so much for all your artistry. The matching of the glazing is truly amazing! An amazing job.   Thailand   |   English (US)   |   (THB), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Thank you Morty and Patty you are gems at your craft. I have a teapot that was given to me by my now deceased mother. Their process is clear and they do what they say they will do--and then go above and beyond to make the repairs seamless and beautiful and exact. They kept me informed of the status of my repair, and notified me when they sent it back. S. McGinnis (Google). Restoration quotations provided by Lakeside Pottery Studio are valid for 45 days. Thank you. My customer was very pleased. We hope we never find ourselves in need of pottery repair again but if we do I know who to turn to. Chris. For various reasons, he recommended a lower level of repair rather than a more extensive and expensive level. We require 50% payment prior to restoration commencement. Royal Copenhagen This urn is one of my favorite pieces and I was very distressed at its damage by the maids. I searched online and found Lakeside Pottery. The, when we received the statue in the 'mail', my wife literally cried tears of happiness when she saw the statue, which was repaired so perfectly, so flawlessly, and obviously with such love and care, we still to this day look upon the statue and are baffled by how they did it. Baccarat She had made the jar in 1977. Paul and Dorothy, Restoring a lid to a pot. The lamp looks fabulous. Amazing! In the end there were no surprises. After an exhaustive search, I discovered Lakeside Pottery! Using only materials that would not damage the art work, they restored the broken pieces so the repairs were stronger than the original clay construction. Outstanding craftsmanship! The broken off corner piece is now back in place; the paint was perfectly matched. The dish looks amazing thanks to your talented repair. To have the bowl totally restored is just incredible and such a gift. I say this only to emphasize the importance that many of the souvenirs (primarily artwork and statues) had for me. The repair you did is just great. They stayed in constant communication throughout the process and the end result is just beautiful. Morty and Patty are true artists! They are professionals and perform excellent work. I tried to glue it myself but saw the flaws and knew I would be heartbroken every time I looked at it. Joan, Dear Morty, The statue arrived today and I want to compliment you (and Patty) for restoring it to its original appearance. (40% off), Sale Price THB 587.27 Galie I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. We chose the Kintsugi repair technique and the results were stunning -- our pottery is newly and differently beautiful, its history of adversity brilliantly illuminated by golden seams. Sort By: Show: Antique Gold Lametta Tinsel Trim ~ 2-1/2 meters ~ Germany $9.95. The owners, Morty and Patty were professional, knowledgable and wonderful to deal with. The plaster bust looks like new and they did it all within a couple weeks. You would never know that it was so severely damaged. I originally thought that we would be able to purchase a similar item on the Internet to replace it, but I found nothing that came close, probably because it is really a unique one-of-a kind work of art. They are absolutely perfect! Kewpie The ornament repair shop locations can help with all your needs. Kim T. (BBB), I had two broken antique Imari studio pieces in my collection that required repair. I couldn't be any happier. Warm regards, Phylis, Dear Patty and Morty, just want to let you know that the figurine made it safely to us today. Thanks so much again, Morty. She shipped it UPS ground and the base and neck shattered/crumbled during the journey. He had worked with pieces like this before and this was not something that most people had even heard of. Jim, Google Review: Morty and Patty are extremely friendly, competent and talented. ", Restoring Lamp and Jar. It is a least 80 years old. J. stein (Google). Again, many thanks. They are artisans, craftsmen and master repairmen all wrapped into one. Lakeside did a perfect reassembly with totally invisible places where reattachment occurred and cracks were completely covered. I could not have asked for anything more. I will pay the balance today by paybal. Would highly recommend their services to anyone think of having restoration work done. Schedule / Lead Time: Repairs can take anywhere between 8 to 14 weeks depending on the complexity and time of year. Im very impressed and posted the before and after photos on my facebook page and praised your work and would recommend you to everyone. I am very grateful for their expertise and would not hesitate to utilize their museum quality services again. . It was a pleasure working with Morty and Patty. They took a piece that had significant damage - chips and large missing pieces - and made it look brand new! I appreciate your expertise and also your kindness. I felt like I had "met" someone I would really like to know. I can't thank you enough for doing such a wonderful job. Highly recommend!! We recently had two large clay figures repaired at Lakeside Pottery. Thank you for your time and attention to our wedding plate. As you can imagine I was beyond myself! I highly recommend Lake Side for any and all repairs. It looks perfect. Once it comes let me know what the additional cost will be & I'll ship you out a check asap. It was literally destroyed when the crematory returned her ashes, and the packing of the figurine was beyond careless, allowing the heavy urn to crush it. I search on line and came across Lakeside Pottery I filled out their form sent them the pictures of the damage they contacted me with the pricing and it was acceptable. Copper Luster We shipped the item to Lakeside and during shipping it sustained more damage. Thank you for giving me an important part of my life back! She shipped it UPS ground and the base and neck shattered/crumbled during the journey. I am so excited, they look amazing. Arrived yesterday on my doorstep. John, Just wanted to say thanks for doing such a great job repairing the jug! The plaster bust looks like new and they did it all within a couple weeks. They had repaired the lamp completely with excellent quality of work. Thank you again for enabling the recovery. I will be filling out the estimate request shortly. Even though it is merely an FTD Christmas Floral figurine, you cared for it as if it is a fine museum piece, and restored it to better than new. It was such a success,it left me speechless. The finished product is fantastic and helped me save face with my family, as the piece was an old family heirloom that was irreplaceable. Spun Glass Bird Tails ~ 4 sizes. We offer ceramic repair to suit most budgets - whether you require museum standard restoration for a valuable antique or a budget repair for a sentimental pottery item. He will be her wedding present just from me to her next weekendI have two more broken pieces to send to Lakeside and I am so thrilled with their professionalism and artistry G. Milam (BBB), The folks at Lakeside Pottery are highly skilled, communicate very well, and are totally ethical and transparent in their dealings. It had not only sentimental value, but is almost unobtainable (it was bought over 10 years ago and was done by a minor artist just for Disney). You would not even know the piece had a 4" chip from it. M. Parrich (Google), Simply amazing! Absolutely perfect, a miracle. They are truly gifted. Whole chunks of ceramic had chipped off, and there were deep cracks, well, everywhere. So kind, thoughtful, caring and professional. You do amazing work and I am so blessed that I found you on the internet. I cannot tell which of the three was not damaged. Just wanted to let you know the vase arrived in good condition. Not only could you not tell that not one place where it was broke. He loved your work so much that we will be sending another mug that needs repair in hopes you can work your magic. This is just one example. Current lead times will be included with your final quote. Communication was excellent and very timely. Lakeside Pottery did an amazing job, exactly matching the tint and color everywhere. Very pleased. THB 666.02, THB 888.03 I had given my son a Dragon Statue that fell off of his dresser and the head crack I tried to repair it but could not do it. THB 637.07, THB 849.42 It now rests on the top of her urn. If you are looking for a museum-quality ceramic repair shop, Lakeside Pottery can provide that service. Jananice, Patty and Morty, Just wanted to let you know the ceramic lid arrived safely. My experience with Lakeside Pottery has been exceptional. It measures 5"w x 16"h x 5"d. It was heartbreakingly broken into five pieces (mostly at the legs) during our move. Ship me only the ornament, no box or paperwork. E. Hord (Google), We had a family heirloom bowl from a set that got broken in over 13 pieces during a move. These guys are pros and they really do work miracles. China & Glassware-Repair Plate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement Windshield Repair. In the end the item was repaired and not only could I not tell that a repair had been done but our client who admired this piece every day for years was floored by the quality of the repair. When I received it back it looked exactly like the original. I highly recommend this company and their incredible craftsmanship. It was my first time in Sub-Saharan Africa and words really could not describe the emotional and intellectual enlightenment I experienced on this trip. I found Lakeside Pottery on line. Thanks. Wow! (BBB), My wife and I collect Indian Pottery, baskets and other meaningful pieces, most considered antiques. His pottery looks wonderful and performs even better. Doran (BBB), My daughter was given this little 7 porcelain statue. Thanks again for fixing it so quickly!! I would recommend their excellent work to anyone. We were so happy with the repair service to our piece, Lakeside Pottery is a true gem find. Guess what the best part of the pic was? Everyone that has looked at the pieces cannot tell that they were broken. We had many large, small and missing pieces. Thank you very much. We decided to go with them, and we just unveiled it two nights ago for my daughter, who had no idea we were going to get it fixed. I was very happy with the estimate of time to repair (which they beat by several weeks) and the logistics of shipping there and back were just what was advertised. Fiesta Once it was determined that the pitcher could be repaired and the best way to do it, Lakeside explained the process in great detail, how long it would take and what it would cost. We wanted some additional info and Morty provided it immediately. The repairs required reconstructing complex shapes that had broken off the figures, adhering them to the body, and painting them to match the original colors. The work they did is absolutely perfect, in paint repair, and structural repair. We thought all was lost when we accidently broke the top of our 2 1/2 foot prized vase, which we purchased in Greece over 40 years ago. The result was fabulous and well within the original repair estimate. However in the move the tea pot was broken. Morty from Lakeside Pottery repaired a small saltbox for me that had strong sentimental value. I believe the piece came from the base and was broken off so long ago, probably when my husband was a young child, that it just became the way the bowl was. The owl looks even more spectacular, more beautiful, and more stunning than it ever did! You have been so amazing to work with. I would highly recommend them as they are professional and extremly talented. Most items are shipped to us from all 50 states and some from other countries. When I received the table top back, I was delighted to see that the repair was of excellent quality. Pronged Ornament Clips ~. Thank you, Patty and Morty, fabulous work!!! I was having a restoration done at my expense for an older man who had a Bavarian mug shipped to him from Germany with inadequate padding, and it ended up in multiple pieces. Tornatore & Co. (Google), Lakeside :Pottery beautifully restored four old family vases and a statue, some which were antiques from China. I was speechless. Thank you so much for everything! Your service, communication and work was exceptional THANK YOU!!! Flower Shop + Italian Papers + Ribbons and Trims + Cards + Advent Calendars + For Christmas + For Valentine's Day + For Easter + For Autumn + Project Tutorials + . I had several delightful exchanges, electronically & per phone, with the owners, Morty & Patty, regarding cost and amount of work to be done. Contact a location near you for products or services. ), Dear Morty and Patty, thank you for restoring our wedding plate to its original beauty. ), ceramic, plaster, metal and resin. Thank you again. Frank Baker, Dear Patty and Morty, The repair exceeds all my expectations, I cannot tell the platter was ever damaged! My 3 year old accidently broke my Beauty and the Beast statue and the Beasts foot and tail were destroyed. There was no visible sign of the old repair and it looks great. Joe B. Trust Lakeside Pottery. Thanks to Lakeside Pottery Studio the break is now invisible and the color match on the comb is superb. I have told many people about you, you company and services and will continue to do so. Theres no describing how special it was to my wife that the same lid was able to be restored. I was on pins and needles wondering if the repair would be noticeable because the majority of the corrosion was on the left side of the face -- then the pictures arrived and it was a WOW moment! Without taking the whole thing apart (which would cost thousands of dollars we didn't have), it would be tough to really fix. Parts & Repairs Are you in need of a replacement part or does an item need some special help from our elves? Morty and Lakeside Pottery did an unbelievable job restoring the lid of an antique Japanese vase that had been shattered. LSF, Shelton, Connecticut. As a rule, I would ordinarily have done a great deal of research as to who would be able to restore a cast iron sculpture back to its original glory. With my warmest regards, Sharon, Google Review: After obtaining my estimate, a broken ceramic figurine with huge sentimental value was sent to Lakeside Pottery. Brian Williard. Dust ornaments with a soft paint brush or lightly use a cotton swab Clean stains using mild dish soap and water Dip a cotton swab in the solution and work lightly over the stain or mark. It looks phenomenal! Please be assured that your assistance and professionalism with this project is very much appreciated. Mortys customer service,his attention to detail,his professionalism,is beyond any reproach. Call 303-693-7329 or e-mail for pricing or information. Now it is impossible to tell which 2 were repaired. Im looking at them now back on their bases and im just so happy that you were able to restore them back to perfection. I looked for conservators,but the local one had a 14 month waiting list,others had retired, the conservation department at the State College was uninterested,somehow I stumbled across Lakeside. Pat, Dear Patty and Morty, I received my repaired plate. It had very little financial value, but was of great importance to my wife. (BBB), I have not visited this facility only because it is so far away. As a collector that owns many custom works from Potters all over the worldI am qualified to proudly inform all that Morty stands above most in quality, craftsmanship, fit & finish. This comes backed by our lifetime guarantee. I unfortunately broke one of them (and my heart) and Lakeside Pottery was able to make the broken lamp new again! Can't say enough about how well pleased I am with their work! Their website shows many before and after photos and they did not disappoint! Trophies Morty and Patty exuded confidence and told us not to worry. Anything without blemishes is not real. Teresa M. (BBB), I purchased a set of Marx Brothers statues said to be old MGM Studio props. It brings tears to my eyes. Small - Medium $3.50 - $3.75. In searching for places that could repair them we stumbled on Lakeside Pottery's website and were very impressed. Thank you a million times for restoring our statue and giving it a whole new life! (although we can do that, too)! D. Sorie, Molly Maid (Google), I received very professional advice and evaluation at the outset of the project. The work was expertly done and when finished the pitcher was stronger than it had been, and the repairs could not be seen or felt when running your hand over the surface. My wife and I bought a piece of pottery when we were engaged. The 200 year old bust was in dire need of restoration where the copper corroded through and finding someone who I trusted to do the repair was a daunting task. Pablo Picasso Pottery I'm sure you don't lack for endorsements of your work but if I can ever help with how fantastic your expertise is I would be happy to lend my name and experience. My best, Debra, Google review: I broke a vase that was very dear to me and irreplaceable. We had a piece of pottery with great sentimental value that was damaged during our recent move. T. Johnson (Google), Lakeside Pottery/Morty and Patty are incredible! I sent them the package. The bowl arrived last night and looks terrific! All the work was done with great care and expertise and when finished the repairs were invisible to the eye and touch. Thank you, Arlene, Wolcott, CT. Hi! Original Price THB 652.73 It truly meant alot and I am so thankful to you for bringing it back to life. Laszlo Ispanky Steuben She is back home now and all I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you. After meeting with Morty and Patty, and showing them my plaster/papier mache figure, I was totally impressed with their professional knowledge on restoration. Timothy, Patty and Marty, great job! Roger Capron Pottery Instead of having to switch back and forth between apps, drivers efficiently control their queue and see passenger info all in one place, making it easier to manage rides and get to where theyre going.