Ending Nov 25 at 8:08PM PST 8d 2h. He signed a one-year deal for nearly $2 million, and has the option to return next year. He never let go of His hold on me., Molitor played soccer and was an all-state player in basketball and baseball at Cretin High School in St. Paul, Minnesota. [9] Molitor was moved to third base before the 1982 season. [8], Molitor attracted national media attention in 1987 during his 39-game hitting streak. Paul E. Molitor . I got caught up in a couple different strongholds along the way and experienced my parents divorce. It's my third game in a week. She became Mrs Molitor on February 14, 2004, in Hennepin, Minnesota. LOT (150) Paul Molitor 1978 Topps #707 RC Inserts #ED Rare Oddball HOF ROOKIE. He was raised in a home where the family attended church regularly, but he was, as he said, never really educated to the aspect of faith that included a personal relationship with Christ.. SPONSORED. 1996 Paul Molitor Signature Hat 3000 Hits Celebration Minnesota Twins Red And Black Snapback Embroidered Baseball Cap MLB American League. Kathleen Molitor is his mother, Richard Molitor is his father, David Molitor is his brother, and Barbie Jones, Mary Alice Langevin, Angie Whitcomb, Judy Gergen, and Carol Rolland are his sisters. Paul, my brother in Christ and trusted friend, is engaged in a transparent and ever deepening walk of faith. They had four biological children: Renee Molitor, Jeanine (Bob) Dull, Connie (Michael) Moravec, and Jeff (Krista) Molitor, and one beloved foster daughter, Patty Miley. Paul Molitor was born on August 22, 1956 in Saint Paul, MN. He always remained dedicated to his gameplay hence making him achieve much in his career. Hall of Fame infielder and 7-time MLB All-Star who retired with a career batting average of .306. He also stole 20 bases that season without ever being caught, one short of Kevin McReynolds' 1988 major league record of 21. No matter what happens here, God has reached out to me and has given me a chance to be secure in His hands for Eternity. He was a disciplined, skilled professional baseball player, but he was undisciplined and inconsistent in his actions and behavior. During his 21-year baseball career, he played for the Milwaukee Brewers (19781992), Toronto Blue Jays (19931995), and Minnesota Twins (19961998). Paul is related to Ruth Mary Molitor and Jacob Herbert Molitor as well as 2 additional people. He never let go of His hold on me., never really educated to the aspect of faith that included a personal relationship with Christ., It was through a friend on my college baseball team who was active with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) where I was exposed to FCA and heard the message about having a relationship with Christ. Paul Molitor was born in 8-22-1956. He coached high school and junior college womens basketball. Read more The Basics Year inducted 2004 See more from 2004 Birth Place St. Paul, Minnesota Birth Year 1956 Career at a Glance Primary Team Milwaukee Brewers Primary Position 3rd Baseman Bats Right He spent the first 15 years of his career with the Milwaukee Brewers, then spent three years apiece with the Toronto Blue Jays and Minnesota Twins. . Molitor has also acknowledged a daughter with his current wife, whom he fathered while married to his first wife. Molitor played for a fairly long time, and during that time, he played for the Milwaukee Brewers, Toronto Blue Jays, and Minnesota Twins. Required fields are marked *. For Molitor, at some point you have to answer the question Jesus posed to Peter about who do you say that I ama great man, a prophet or the Messiah. - Organize practice plans for nine travel club baseball teams. $199.99. Judy said the family is trying to rent a luxury box. See Paul's contact info now . On January 6, 2004, he was elected to the Hall in his first year of eligibility, with 85.2% of the votes. Paul Molitor is currently married to Destini Molitor. Paul Leo Molitor, Age 66. aka Destini Molitor. An order form is at the bottom of the page, but other options are available at the Ordering Process page. Paul Molitor was born on 22ndAugust 1956 in Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States. [17], The Twins hired Molitor to fill their manager vacancy for the 2015 season, and introduced him in a press conference on November 4, 2014. He was known for his exceptional hitting and speed. He visited Molitor and his wife at their home in Toronto. They had been married for 21 years. He made Joanna Andreu pregnant with Joshua while he was still married to Linda, his first wife. He managed the Minnesota Twins from 2015-18, earning the 2017 American League Manager of the Year Award. Having spent the obligatory three seasons with the Blue Jays, he went on to join the Minnesota Twins in 1995, finally playing for his hometown team, and spent the final three seasons of his career there, recording his 3,000th hit with them. She also has two step-children, Blair Molitor and Joshua Molitor. Paul Molitor's Life Path Number is 6 as per numerology. View guestbook. Paul Molitor is a former MLB infielder and current manager of the Minnesota Twins. ), and he attended the University of Wisconsin at Madison and Christian Theological Seminary. 8/22/1956) Paul Molitor Photos (2) Paul Molitor's Relationships (3) Linda Honor. Paul Molitor was born on August 22, 1956 (age 66) in Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States He is a celebrity baseball player He had 4 children Blaire Molitor, Benjamin Molitor, Joshua Molitor, Julia Molitor His spouse is Destini Molitor (m. 2004), Linda Kaplan (m. 19812003) Paul Molitor has 7 siblings in His family: Mary Alice Langevin, Barbie Jones, Angie Whitcomb, Judy Gergen, Vicky Autrey, David Molitor, Carol Rolland, Reference: Wikipedia, FaceBook, Youtube, Twitter, Spotify, Instagram, Tiktok, IMDb. We collect and match historical records that Ancestry users have contributed to their family trees to create each person's profile. Paul Leo Molitor (born August 22, 1956), nicknamed "Molly" and "the Ignitor", is an American former Major League Baseball (MLB) player and former manager of the Minnesota Twins, who is in the Baseball Hall of Fame. [8] Returning to the playoffs for the first time since 1982,[13] he was a key part of the Blue Jays' second World Championship. Agent Ron Simon said, "I was also talking with Milwaukee, but it became clear to us that Milwaukee didn't have the same kind of interest in signing Molitor, perhaps because of their financial situation."[12]. MLB, Paul, my brother in Christ and trusted friend, is engaged in a transparent and ever deepening walk of faith. Sports - Baseball. [6] In 64 games with Burlington, Molitor hit for a .346 batting average, 8 home runs, 50 runs batted in (RBI) and 14 stolen bases.[7]. But clearly, he's happy with his decision now. Molitor continues, The good news was Gods love and acceptance of me never left after I made my commitment of faith in college. Paul Molitor is a renowned former baseball player and manager in the Major League Baseball (MLB) who is known to have played for several teams such as Toronto Blue Jays and Milwaukee Brewers. Molitor is the only player ever to accomplish those feats and hit at least 200 home runs. That is an incredible gift., I would encourage people to consider Christ for their own lives and take advantage of a merciful, loving God that we have., 8 Important Bible Verses About Discipline, Ice Dragon: Legend of the Blue Daisies Movie Review, Phoenix Wilder And The Great Elephant Adventure Movie Review, The Boxcar Children: Surprise Island Movie Review. Six sisters, a brother, a 66-year-old father. Paul Molitor was born on August 22, 1956 in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA. Current Address: GZEL Nine Mile Cv E, Hopkins, MN. 1896 in Young America, Carver, Minnesota.She was born 1859 in Benton, Minnesota, and died Ca. On June 11, 1999, the Brewers retired Molitor's uniform number 4. July 23 - August 22. He is an actor, known for Falling for You (1995), Monday Night Baseball (1976) and Yankeeography (2002). In addition, after playing as a DH all season, Molitor played Game 3 of the World Series at first base and Games 4 and 5 at third base in the games played at Philadelphia. Historical records and family trees related to Paul Molitor. Follow story Receive email updates when there are changes to this story. He never let go of His hold on me., There was one college experience that put Molitor on the right track. Paul E. Molitor . He comments, The encouragement of realness in the Truth (of the Gospel) and to have that Truth as my foundation is the reason I can have the hope I have and the attitude I have. On October 2, 2018, the Twins fired Molitor as manager, but expressed that they had interest in having him continue to maintain a role with the team in some capacity. In 1980, he scored 137 hits and his approximate RBI was 37. Paul Molitor was born on August 22, 1956 in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA as Paul Leo Molitor. Encyclopaedia Britannica's editors oversee subject areas in which they have extensive knowledge, whether from years of experience gained by working on that content or via study for an advanced degree. The Paul Molitor clan. Paul Molitor. 1. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. He opted instead to attend college at the University of Minnesota, where he was a three-year starter for the Minnesota Golden Gophers. Why Famous: Manager of the Minnesota Twins. They also have a son, Benjamin, born in 2006. This used to be the description of Paul Molitor, former star major league baseball player. On November 3, 2014, Molitor was announced as the 13th manager of the Minnesota Twins. Paul Molitor was born on August 22, 1956, in Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA. Molitor left Milwaukee in 1993 after the Brewers were unable to match the Toronto Blue Jays offer of $13 million for three years. He volunteers at the local food pantry and Respite, and he is an elder in his church. Molitor became the second 40-year-old to record a 200-hit season in 1996. His height is 1.83 m tall, and weight is 83 kg. Molitor, 39, may be in the twilight of his career, but his sibling on-site percentage has never been higher. During the 1982 season, he hit .302 and led the American League (AL) with 136 runs scored. [1][2] He managed the team for four seasons, and was fired in October 2018. Instead of signing, Molitor decided to head to the University of Minnesota. As a student-athlete, he was named First-team All American (one of only two Golden Gophers in school history to receive First-team All-American honors twice in career). Paul Molitor Net Worth 2023: Wiki Biography, Married, Family, Measurements, Height, Salary, Relationships. He had 15 years in his career in which he was well known as Molly and The Ignitor. Fans booed Manning for driving in the winning run and thus depriving Molitor of one last chance to reach 40 games. Molitor is one of five players in major league history with at least 3,000 hits, a .300 lifetime batting average, and 500 stolen bases. But in thinking about the clubs I had a chance to go to, I thought back about the years I enjoyed. Paul Molitor was among the former Twins in conversation 10 yards off to a side. They enjoyed summers at the Lake Age 88 of White Bear Lake. It's all so perfect, except for one thing: Molitor almost certainly won't return to the World Series with the Twins, when he might have had that chance with the Orioles or Cleveland, the other teams that tried to sign him. The Twins won seven fewer games in 2018, failing to meet the higher expectations set by their previous campaign, which led to Molitor being fired at seasons end. Paul was wounded during that season and continued to be hurt on the field on a regular basis, landing on the disabled list six times between 1980 and 1986. Her family ties are bad because she gave birth to a child while he was still married. Paul Leo Molitor was born on 22 August 1956, in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA, and is known as a former Major League Baseball (MLB) player who played for several teams including the Milwaukee Brewers and the Toronto Blue Jays, and as of today works as a baseball manager. Paul Molitor Autographed Signed Brewers 16X20 Auto Photo #3 Auto ~ HOF '04 ~ 1994 Ws MVP JSA WIS. $276.91. Trusted information source for millions of people worldwide . Born. With a 39-game hitting streak in 1987, he drew the attention of the media. Trusted by millions of genealogists since 2003. Paul Molitor Minnesota Twins Cooperstown Throwback White Home Men's Jersey. Destini and Paul have two children together. 10. Paul, who was drafted in 1977 by the Milwaukee Brewers in the first round and third overall, attended the University of Minnesota (1975-77). Molitor turns 40 on Aug. 22, a home date for the Twins. Kathleen Molitor is his mother, Richard Molitor is his father, David Molitor is his brother, and Barbie Jones, Mary Alice Langevin, Angie Whitcomb, Judy Gergen, and Carol Rolland are his sisters. But her income must be pretty good as she owns a company called Byrider. Read them in the archive below. Molitor also remains the last MLB player to drive in 100 or more runs in a season while hitting fewer than 10 home runs (9 HR, 113 RBIs). He played in 140 games the next season, with a .584 batting average and 62 RBI, enhancing his performance even further. YouTube Star. He envisioned his father, Dick, "being able to hop in the car and drive to the ballpark, like the old days.". I don't think I've been to the dome three times in three years. In addition, he worked as a Kids Innovator at BSF International. 4: June 11, 1999. [11], Although Molitor wanted to remain with Milwaukee when he became a free agent after the 1992 season, the franchise offered him a one-year contract with a $900,000 pay cut (to $2.5 million), while the Toronto Blue Jays offered a three-year, $13 million deal (equivalent to $24.39 million in 2021), leading to his signing with the Blue Jays. Paul Molitor Minnesota Twins Authentic On-Field Home White Cool Base Jersey. Jack Morris, Dave Winfield and now Molitor -- those St. Paul boys just keep coming home. Ethel's son, Sean. Molitor quickly became an offensive juggernaut. Mississippi had the highest population of Molitor families in 1840. Christmas came twice this year in December -- when Paul signed, and on the 25th. We are stubborn; and even as Believers, we need to understand that without the hope we have and being able to look at things eternally rather than temporally, life would be fully void without having that larger viewpoint of what God intends for us and how He looks at our time here (on Earth)., Molitor mentions that we are not in our permanent home yet. Paul Molitor, in full Paul Leo Molitor, (born August 22, 1956, St. Paul, Minnesota, U.S.), American baseball player whose .306 lifetime batting average and 3,319 career hits made him one of the most consistent offensive players in Major League Baseball (MLB) history. Hall of Fame infielder and 7-time MLB All-Star who retired with a career batting average of .306. Molitor has said that her family ties are bad because she gave birth to a child while he was still married. Bruce graduated from Eureka College (B.A.) He then spent the 2005 to 2013 seasons in the Twins organization as a minor league baserunning and fielding instructor. Blair Molitor is Paul's first wife's youngest daughter. She has already worked for children. Paul is survived by his wife Kimberly; children Michael (Daniel Finley) Molitor, Amanda (Andrew) Wilson; grandchildren Violet Nutter and Scarlet Nutter, all of Austin; mother, Barbara. Your email address will not be published. There are four true immortals when it comes to Milwaukee baseball: Henry Aaron, Robin Yount, Bob Uecker, and Paul Molitor. Molitor recorded these statistics while missing nearly 500 games due to various injuries throughout his career. 1978 Topps #707 Paul Molitor & Alan Trammell RC PSA 7 Near Mint NM Rookie HOF. He was raised in his birthplace with his siblings. Paul is likewise in the Baseball Hall of Fame. Baseball Hall of Fame (2004) Silver Slugger Award (x4) seven-time All-Star Baseball Hall of Fame (inducted in 2004) World Series MVP MLB Manager of the Year Award 1 World Series championship. $10.60 shipping. David was an award-winning artist and excelled in many different mediums. He also has two older children, daughter, Blaire, and son, Joshua. Molitor subsequently held coaching positions with the Twins and the Seattle Mariners before being named the Twins manager in November 2014. $4,250,000.00. When it comes to Pauls education, he matriculated from Cretin High School, and was then selected in the 28th round as a free agent by the St. Louis Cardinals, but completed his degree at the University of Minnesota, starting for the unis Golden Gophers for three years, earning All American honors duiring his sophomore and junior years as a shortstop. Dick has yet to see the fifth child play for the Twins -- he spends half the year in Phoenix, and is currently on a trip to the Panama Canal. He appeared in 126 games last season, scoring 69 runs and batting.281 with a .281 average. Adawegamig. He is blessed with two sons known as Joshua Molitor and Benjamin Molitor and two daughters known as Julia Molitor and Blaire Molitor. Cloud, Minnesota since 2015. His testimony has changed by the life he has lived from a 20 year old college kid to a 59 year old man who is manager of a major league team. He is engaged to his better half, Destiny Molitor. How does it work? At the end of the 2017 season, the Twins announced that Molitor would receive a three-year contract extension through 2020. Contact profile manager; View family tree; Problem with this page? Paul Molitor was born on 22 nd August 1956 in Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States. Molitor was elected to the Hall of Fame in 2004. Kathleen Molitor is his mother, Richard Molitor is his father, David Molitor is his brother, and Barbie Jones, Mary Alice Langevin, Angie Whitcomb, Judy Gergen, and Carol Rolland are his sisters. Paul Molitor net worth 2023, age, height, wife, girlfriend, kids, biography, wiki, Destini Molitor (m. 2004), Linda Kaplan (m. 19812003), Yes (Joshua Molitor, Julia Molitor, Benjamin Molitor, Blaire Molitor), Former Professional Baseball Player and Manager, 1978 Sporting News Rookie Player of the Year Award, 1987 Joe Cronin Award (Outstanding Achievement in an AL Season), 1987 The Silver Slugger Award (American League), 1988 The Silver Slugger Award (American League), 1993 Outstanding Designated Award (Now The Edgar Martinez Award), 1993 The Babe Ruth Award (The World Series Most Valuable Player), 1993 The Silver Slugger Award (American League), 1993 World Series Most Valuable Player Award, 1996 Outstanding Designated Award (Now The Edgar Martinez Award), 1996 The Silver Slugger Award (American League), 2015 Sporting News A.L. Christian, During that season, Paul suffered an injury, and continued getting injured on the field quite often which resulted in him being on the disabled list six times between 1980 and 1986. [8] In 1981, he spent time at center field and right field to avoid the injuries associated with infield play. One of Paul Molitor's more popular oddball cards was his appearance in the 1979 Kellogg's 3D Super Stars set. [5] He played in 140 games in 1985, hitting .297 with 10 home runs and 48 RBIs. Maybe you know about Paul Molitor very well But do you know how old and tall is he and what is his net worth in 2023? March 9th, 2022 Do-Hyoung Park @ dohyoungpark FORT MYERS, Fla. -- Paul Molitor can't recall the identity of the player in question, but he still remembers that day he was managing the Twins during a road trip to Milwaukee, when the player looked up at the Brewers' retired numbers, looked at his skipper, and asked, "You used to play?" In 1840 there was 1 Molitor family living in Mississippi. You learn from it. In addition, he batted .368 in five postseason series, and was an all-star seven times. With much dedication, Paul molitor is one of the most remembered and most famous Baseball players in which he mentors many in Baseball. Molitor's lifetime statistics include 2,683 games played, 1,782 runs scored, 3,319 hits, 605 doubles, 114 triples, 234 home runs, 1,307 runs batted in, 1,094 walks, a .306 batting average, and 504 stolen bases. "I still feel very competitive; I want to make that clear," Molitor said. Hall of Fame infielder and 7-time MLB All-Star who retired with a career batting average of .306. She and Paul have two children; Julia and Benjamin Molitor. August 22, 1956 (age 66) Saint Paul Minnesota. Bible Verses, Quotes, Christian Answers, Songs and More. "The roots I had in Minnesota were probably the overriding factor," Molitor said. Age: 66 (b. ", Judy said she thought it would be "a blast" traveling to Baltimore. The average JD Byrider executive compensation is $267,815 a year. She became pregnant and later married Paul. Paul Molitor was born in Saint Paul, MN on August 22, 1956. He is one of only five players in history with 3,000+ hits, a lifetime .300+ batting average and 500+ career stolen bases. Witnessing his Christian faith has been important to Paul Molitor. Nancy and David have 8 grandchildren: Jasmine (Joseph) Kirkpatrick, Sage (Ryan) Gaylord, Ian Moravec, Rienna Moravec, Elissa Dull, Ryan Dull, Jed Molitor and Reid Molitor. $5.99 shipping. He finished with a record of 305 wins and 343 losses in 648 games. "He said it was his lifetime dream," Judy, 36, said last night from her seat behind home plate. He will give his testimony whenever he can fit the event into his schedule. Paul Molitor. 99 on The Sporting News' list of the 100 Greatest Baseball Players, and he was nominated as a finalist for the Major League Baseball All-Century Team. They separated, and he later got Destiny pregnant, but later married her Byrider. Other than his very brief 1984 season, the 1998 season was the first in Molitor's career in which he did not reach double-digit stolen base totals. "On behalf of our family, I offer thanks to Paul for his four years as Twins manager and look forward to the . He kept showing her 5-by-7 photos of the American League champion '65 Twins, and wouldn't let her leave until she could name five in a row. Records may include photos, original documents . - on competitive imbalance due to wide differences in payroll, I could become a free agent. Copyright 2010-2023 Telling Ministries LLC. 7/25/04: Paul Molitor addresses fans, family and former teammates in Cooperstown as he inducted into the Professional Baseball Hall of FameCheck out http://m. Click the award name and up comes a comprehensive history of that award along with every winner of that particular baseball award. In Game 1, he had five hits, a World Series record. Oh, Molitor was close to signing with the Orioles as a free agent last winter -- so close, Judy said, "We checked the schedule: When does Baltimore visit the Twins? -. Early in his career, Molitor struggled with elbow injuries . Destini Molitor(Paul Molitor Wife): Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Career, Husband, Net Worth, Social Media: Destini Molitor formerly known as Destini Jade Royston was born on July 4, 1979; she became Mrs Molitor on February 14, 2004, in Hennepin, Minnesota. When the Brewers finished the 1992 season just short the playoffs, designated hitter Paul Molitor had just completed the finest two-year stretch of this storied career. They had won together with the Blue Jays in 1993. [19] https://www.britannica.com/biography/Paul-Molitor, How Stuff Works - Entertainment - Biography of Paul Molitor. (Please note: For some informations, we can only point to external links). He was selected in the twenty-eighth round of the 1974 MLB Draft as a pitcher. Paul Molitor, native Minnesotan and National Baseball Hall of Fame inductee, is a distinguished alumnus of the University of Minnesota. He had been beaten up before. Milwaukee Brewers first-round draft picks, List of Major League Baseball career home run leaders, List of Major League Baseball hit records, List of Major League Baseball doubles records, List of Major League Baseball career hits leaders, List of Major League Baseball career doubles leaders, List of Major League Baseball career triples leaders, List of Major League Baseball career runs scored leaders, List of Major League Baseball career stolen bases leaders, List of Major League Baseball players to hit for the cycle, List of Major League Baseball annual runs scored leaders, List of Major League Baseball annual doubles leaders, List of Major League Baseball annual triples leaders, "It's official: Paul Molitor named Twins manager", "Now, it's pitchers, not Paul Molitor, who are hurting", "Paul Molitor Minor League Statistics & History", "Baseball; Jays re-sign Carter and swipe Molitor", "Molitor, Sprague chase jitters with their bats", "Hall of Famer Paul Molitor preparing for role as Twin coach", "Molitor: Twins 'where I'm supposed to be', "Torey Lovullo, Paul Molitor win manager honors", "Q&A: Paul Molitor is back working for the Twins", "Man about Cooperstown: Molitor takes his place with game's best", "Major League Baseball Records for Stealing Home Base", "Playing baseball helped Molitor open doors to hearts", "Pro disc golf tourney to be hosted in Minnesota by Paul Molitor's nephew", "Molitor's induction ignites old memories", Paul Molitor managerial career statistics, American League Designated Hitter Silver Slugger Award, American League Manager of the Year Award, 1977 Major League Baseball draft first round selections, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Paul_Molitor&oldid=1134979626, American expatriate baseball players in Canada, Baseball players from Saint Paul, Minnesota, Major League Baseball players with retired numbers, Minnesota Golden Gophers baseball players, National College Baseball Hall of Fame inductees, World Series Most Valuable Player Award winners, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, September 27,1998,for theMinnesota Twins, Career statistics and player information from, This page was last edited on 21 January 2023, at 21:39. Molitor began as a shortstop, then moved to second base when Robin Yount returned from a brief injury. (1,318) $19.36. In 1999, Molitor ranked No. If you do not know, We have prepared this article about details of Paul Molitors short biography-wiki, career, professional life, personal life, wife, girlfriend, dating, divorce, kids, todays net worth, age, height, weight, and more facts. head coach for the Minnesota Twins. Destiny Molitor, is nowadays the owner and CEO of J.D. Molitor joined the Twins coaching staff in 2014 to oversee baserunning, bunting, infield instruction, and positioning. Paul shares, I have been blessed. He batted .361 in the second half of the season to finish at .332 with career highs of 22 home runs and 111 runs batted in. He has one daughter from his marriage with Linda, but fathered another child from an affair with Joanna Andreou. During his debut season, Molitor batted .273 with six home runs in his total of 125 games. She has chipped in as child ambassador, Harmon Kilbrough Hospice Home for Kids Fund, Hearing Angel. Molitor, who managed the Twins from 2015-18 and won an AL Manager of the Year award while doing so, previously spent time in the Twins' player development department, working as the. He has participated in FCA events, fundraising, and speaking engagements. Miles to go, but grateful that God has allowed me to endure some things I am not very proud of., Paul Molitor is a very strong and active Christian. But after that, I had the most fun on clubs without high expectations and young players over-achieving. Judy still can remember Paul trapping her in her room when he was 9 and she was 5. Paul Molitor Stats by Baseball Almanac. This article will clarify Paul Molitor's Bio, Wikipedia, Age, Birthday, Height, lesser-known facts, and other information. The four time Louisville Silver Slugger Award winner, Paul comments about witnessing, I do like getting out with a chance to speak because I think when you are real and you lived through the same pains and struggles, others can relate. He made Joanna Andreu pregnant with Joshua while he was still married to Linda, his first wife. Edward Norton. Yeah! Paul Molitor, in full Paul Leo Molitor, (born August 22, 1956, St. Paul, Minnesota, U.S.), American baseball player whose .306 lifetime batting average and 3,319 career hits made him one of the most consistent offensive players in Major League Baseball (MLB) history. Paul remained in the Milwaukee Brewers for the total of 15 seasons, and then joined the Toronto Blue Jays as a free agent, reportedly offered a $13 million-worth three-years contract.