What about the April 1962? LISENED ALL THE TIME TO THIS STATION IN SWEDEN IN THE 50:S AND 60:S i WAS IN STOCKHOLM AND GOTHENBURG Lars Erik Hanhart Bergqvist RB, London, UK (03/02/2009). I lived in Germany at that time. Ik weet nog van de jaren 60/70 dat rechtstreeks programma's van 208 volle kracht van uit Maastricht werden uitgezonden. Jazzramke Please! Wolverhampton, England (06/01/1999). mijn geschiedenis. Its a shame that radio luxembourg now is just a prerecorded loop only available via internet with a classicrock format. I got the last 20 minutes on tape, with present and former DJs live in the studio, and wit. Kisses to all:) 618. Great site. I was a teenager in Hungary back in the early 60's. Lee 's like Alan Freeman, Sam Costa, Barry Alldis, Jimmy Savile and Jimmy Young. MENU MENU. Saltash, UK (13/10/2008). 466. This radio station was the ONLY radio station. Glad to know you're books open again Dick. ISRAEL (21/05/2002). Hello! Hi Dick! Ral Saavedra my mum would have a fit! 802. We loved it! Ik blijf met de vraag zitten wat voor jouw de aanleiding was om Radio Luxemburg It was in September 1961 (I was fourteen years old) that Although I enjoyed listening to the station at that time I was about 14 years old. BEPPINO JUDE TURPIN Thanks for keeping the 208 spirit alive and well. 6. My last visit was on July 19, 1982. It was a breath of real freedom. Jempi Listen to free music and earn Hungama Coins, redeem . This is Radio Luxembourg! She was also a manager from electrola in koln in Germany. In fact I was back in the The Grand Duchy 3 years ago and looked up Dave Christian working at Sunshine Radio along side an old mate of my Tony Kaye. Krzysztof Peczalski 170. I like it. (28/06/1998). 74. I listened to Luxembourg for many years, and enjoyed it, but Radio London was the ORIGINAL and ONLY Big L. Your website is a joy and absolute pleasure to read and listen too again and again! site terecht. Ook 's nachts stond ik vaak op om af te stemmen op de zender..Ik hou er een warme jeugdherinnering aan over..Many Thanks. In the year 1961/?/ -could be 1960, 1961 and 1962- when I was 15 years old only, I met with Chis Denning in Budapest and had the opportunity to speak some hours to him. 451. Home. A totally different world and in many ways a better one! 686. Stavanger, Norway (21/01/2010). Keep an eye on the Caroline website, for news of a collaboration with Caroline, as announced on the station this morning by station boss, Peter Moore. Hello, Dick. Can you advise? J. Cronin Great site, it brought back many happy memories of the Great 208!!! glasgow scotland (23/09/2005). However I also still have the reel to reel tapes which must contain music recorded either from 60's or 70's tv music programmes or 'pick of the pops. See nr. Richard Neuman, Austin, TX (02/06/2005). Dick, thanks for taking the time to keep this site updated for so long. Congrats! Nogmaals, hartelijk bedankt voor uw fijn website. day!! Jaggu Ani Juliet movie songs download list. Thank you Thank you Thank you. Keith Skues( Cardboard Tubes!!!) radio luxembourg power playlist. Radio Luxembourg (Station of the Stars) is never died!! 50. 18. wetter abhngig. when is tornado season in north carolina. It's like a trip down Memory Lane. radio luxemburg. Patrick Griffin When ITV went off the air at 11pm Luxembourg really missed a trick, instead of ramping up as a serious alternative they presented the likes of Billy Graham and other US based religious broadcasters, which saw their audience drop by 75% rather than grow by competing with ITV. 471. I'm looking forward to hear the station again in the old configuration. luisterden er zoveel mogelijk naar, voor zover mijn ouders niet ergens anders It was good to read all of your comments.. It's very fine, congratulations! Hans Mannee I found a closedown recording by Bob Stewart. adres/administratie van de Vriendenkring I still remember that day because it was really funny. Pls advise how I do. South Ireland (26/05/2006). 141. briliant website I have cuts on tape from the sixties. Steve Pickering Brings back some good memories; listening to radio Luxembourg on my brothers radio gram. I think that Radio Luxembourg used to broadcast Take Spent many a night listening to Radio Luxembourg in the late '60's,early '70's while serving with the British Army of the Rhine. I listen to Radio Luxembourg all the time. tommy murphy Rome, GA, USA (02/02/2010). Habe bei BFBS dem Tommy Vance regelmig gehrt und liebe Radio ber alles. 208 was my listening through the 60's in particular while doing, my finals at art college in '68, tonight I have just listened to Andy Williams singing Moon River, I seem to remember that song signed off 208 each night in the early hours, does my memory serve me well? I have been and still am the bass player with the Searchers since 1964. What great jingles, I even made a trip to the staion in 1977. Thank you, SLAINTE Top Stations. it always sounded fun and thats whats missing from todays radio. Kielce Poland (06/08/2006). USA (02/04/2002). Toronto, Canada (12/06/2010). Radio under the duvet in the 80's, what memories.They were indeed better days;-) TNX. Just found your site, its great to see it. I remember it would be 7 or 8pm here in Boston and I think they would say its one oclock am and we are closing down Laco Liker Ireland (05/08/2002). During the last Radio Luxembourg broadcast a video was made,too. Alan Jarvie 99. 376. Very nostalgic. What a great website to a truly great station. I am very sad to find that the 208 has closed again. Keep up the good work! I still have my first portable radio (big battery and two valves) which I tuned 208 on from about 1955. 680. 39. Thats what I needed. 292. Limerick (17/12/2003). Steve Willis Baile tha Cliath (Dublin) The tapes gave me plenty of listening pleasure throughout the nineties. 311. Thanks a lot for this fantastic site! Sadly, Bob's top 30 is air checked due to lack of tape but hopefully 208 fans will love these memories as much as me. Well done Elizabeth Ann I worked with Stuart Henry on Radio Scotland in the 60s and I spent mono valve tape recorders. More than 2 years on the air, and still no commercials - the lady, both DJ, secretary and moderator, obviously didn't like such a thing as commercials! 310. You may also know my younger brother Paul who has worked at Broadcasting house since 1972. Can't wait to listen to some of the audio clips! site to remind us of it. complete segment! 355. And after the last tune (4 am on the continent) she would have to leave to give me a couple hours sleep before going to school. Andrew Williams Thanks. the 70's and half remember using the compressor then on the voice mics. I now listen to Arrow 675 from the Netherlands 75. Good Luck! Roger Turner Faculty's Students' Council FEIT. Those were the days my friend, I remember listing to 208 mw of a friday night in the early 50's to 60 (my age now). 470. Great site and greatest memories. Fernando Pons Edward Gudziski Kjell Erik Nilsen Pnktlich 19:30 (7:30pm) begann mit dem Jingle die Sendung. London, UK (04/01/2010). It was a nightmare, really beyond description. Best regards, Chicago, Illinois USA (03/12/2002). Brought back memories of teenage years in the 70's - blasting out the Sex Pistols to the shock of my parents and listening ever so quietly at midnight when I was supposed to be sleeping. Omdat ik al ruim 11 jaar Darlington/UK (28/11/1999). Alex Ireland (14/05/2006). Dear All, US stations were'nt playing European music yet, (except big bands, movie themes and Lonnie Donnigan), so this is where I got my Rock and Roll. Could anybody help me ? 47. Dick, I happened upon the site while trying to find audio streaming from Radio Luxembourg, I did not even know that they had shut down. Philip Bendall My father told me about this radio from 1970, 1980. Radio Luxembourg kept me sane during my school year in Neuchatel Switzerland, 1975-76. I also recommend It was late for me too considering that Sweden is one hour before, but it was worth it even if Monday mornings came too early for me. Thanks for what you gave me in my younger days. 10 One more sunrise Dickie Valentine Pye I now live in Cairns, Australia with my family. In those days there were not so many oppurtunities to listen to pop music in our national radio and commercial radio was just in is starting phase. 7. This was certainly in the charts on 208. Denekamp Holland (20/04/2001). We'll never here a station like it again, remember the Horace Batchelor pools method, Tony Prince giving out horse tips in the late sixties, and the wonderful Kid Jensens dimensions where I first heard Maggie May played. I would appreciate it very much. Where? Ballina, Ireland (02/10/2011). At December 30, 1992 at midnight also the satellite transmissions were finished. 724. Such wonderful memories. thanks Radio 208. 629. This is pure nostalgia.. what a brilliant site.. well done :-) Tonight I have relived my teens.. oh happy days.. I try to collect them all as Radio Luxembourgs songs :) 646. 592. John Weston Andy Offringa Later I enjoyed 208 and the Channel/Nordsee pirate radios. Alldis I have a question that's been haunting me for years and years. And Would like to see a picture of Jack Jackson (The Decca Show?). Thanks for the many hours of great music in the past. Please continue the history. Great experience. Jelle Boonstra Liverpool, UK (16/06/2002). RTL208, the best station I ever listened. W.Lipowski (57) There we had a little chat with Colin Nichol. to their hit, A Lover's Concerto. I used to tune in regurlarly to RL. I used to listen the teen and twenty disc club along time ago. Regards Paul Graham While having a blast on the English Service, the German service of RTL who broadcast on the medium wave through out the day realised that I also spoke German and made me a great job offer. The veteran DJ started his broadcasting career on Radio Luxembourg in 1958. 651. 150. Tony Prince Jimmy Savile Luxembourg Waltz Your Station of the Stars Colourful Radio Luxembourg Barry Alldis (The video with Barry Alldis is recorded on Sunday, November 15, 1964). Scarborough UK (08/11/2002). by the time we heard it. in der ich (zumeist nachts unter der bettdecke) meinen transistor Lovely riah. RIP the beautiful Stella Stevens, who has died at the age of 84. Remembering how I listened to RL every night from about 1960-1967 I googled Radio Luxembourg and found your wonderful site. Heb Great to discover your 208 site, brought back loads of memories, the Top Twenty with Barry Alldis on a Sunday night was the highlight, used to record it on my reel to reel and play it over and over again until the next Sunday (oops shouldn't have done that I know but didn't know much about royalties in those days) Now work for BBC local radio. Hi Great to get back in time I startet listened in the 50 and for all this years to the closing time. Thanks for a great site which brought back many fond memories of my youth. I was stationed in Germany in 1962 through 1964. i came upon it in a search for info on peter aldersley. Georgia, USA (22/11/2000). Bekende DJ's Als Felix Meurders en Peter Koelewijn waren toen al favoriet. foto,s op de site, zo blijven we op de But the music and jingles were great. Albert De Winter 544. I would really appreciate it if I could refresh my memory of what the hits were at that time. I did not believe it was really Luxembourg station. Zbynek Jens Thomsen Colin Nichol (Colin Nicol) When I was growing up as an American teenager in Paris I would always listen to Radio Luxembourg as in 1968 it was very difficult to here any good radio in English - hope your back on the air soon. 81. 335. Norway (2/11/1999). Now I am collector of DVD from seventies especially from music of the bands like Slade, Sweet, Suzi Quatro and many more. Kovalcsik Jzsef 421. Thank You ! Amazing!! Geoff Margetts, Frankfurt, Germany (11/09/2000). Jan Todd Slaughter Stryj, Ukrane (16/05/20120). Please help me, my friends and have a look at 208 RADIO LUXEMBOURG, THE STATION OF THE STARS on my very successful website http://www.buddyholley.net/ 375. zat immers ook in 859. Is it Much saddened. (11/07/2003). One of his phrases has been sampled by a famous norwegian artist I'm so glad I found this site on the net. Many thanks. Thanking you. Digital 208! 132. Many memories like the Horace Batchelor ad's of course! toch.anders ! 816. Best Regards.. I've started to listen to 208 regularly in late sixties, being a teenager. Can you tell me if I'm right, or tell me how to find out? Hi Wel, I stumbled on to this. But nothing could spoil my love of pop music and fashion. Sarah Cunliffe able to hear the pop music I loved every night. 157. 427. . It's a great site, thanks for recalling my memories. Berlin, 6912th USAF 1965 - 1968 George Karamanov Sorry to quibble. 268. Program's should be programmes (unless you're in America, computers have programs and radio and TV have programmes - and no apostrophes). (Photo: Juul Geleick). Cookie files from analytics systems, social networks and other services help us to customise our website to better match your interests. Merthyr Tydfil S. Wales (17/03/2003). All my very best - Miro. Thanks for many happy memories from nearly twenty years of listening to Luxembourg, especially during my student days. Krakow, Poland (09/04/2006). I was stationed in the Armed Forces in northern France in the early sixties. I really enjoyed listening to the old chart! USA (26/09/200). Office Hours; University. The Teen and Twenty Disc Club (TTDC) was part ofJimmy Saviles Decca-sponsored Radio Luxembourg show. What a wonderful page. Like all first time fathers I was nervous, because my long awaited son was about to arrive in this world. Liverpool, England (02/12/2011). Alternatively, you can select which cookies or technologies you want to allow in "Settings". Hi Dick! There was wonderful time for me and my schoolfriends! Bart Dave Stark THE DAY? " John Wood I found two old brown tapes with original Top Twenty's. USA (04/03/2001). Virum Denmark (26/05/2006). selling their records. A great site for a great station! It was the only place to hear the latest tunes. Sam Soto Erik Rodahl Hamar, Norway (21/05/1998). 631. The following sunday, 3 january 1960, the first record chart, compiled by The New Musical Express, was broadcast. With Best Regards I remain; Sincerely I have quite a few, though I didnt write them all down, so here they are, internet exclusive Radio . Great stuff!! Lakeland, Florida, United States. I still have the Grundig transistor that was used for clandestine listening with other guys both French and American. Great site : massive Luxie listener late 70s till it arriving on satellite! Now a complete new 208 studio was downstairs. Jonathan Brisley Great site. Alnwick, UK (18/08/2012). Very pleased to read and see photos of my absoulute best offshore radio station! By the way your site didn't mention Ernie Williams (known in Australia as Zrich, CH (12/10/2000). Excellend. He was found at his flat in Roundhay, Leeds, on Saturday - just two days before his 85th birthday. Zagreb (12/03/2003). Tircoed, centre of the universe! noch "the station of the stars". It was a wonderful time, the music was so exciting and it's still being played regularly today which says a lot! Oklahoma City, Oklahoma USA (21/08/2003). One that surprised me was the humming, Kazoo sounding part of "Johnny Get Angry" by Jonie James. And thank you for the memories. Marketing cookies help us and our partners to fit the adverts and content you see during and after visiting our site to your interests. Thanks. I enjoyed the music so much and I now than all involved. Radio Luxemburg was the radio of me growing up. Fun website. Thanks a lot and many greetings from 662. Ronnie Lambert Birmingham, England (23/11/2006). 223. Rest in peace Dickie Davies. Richard Anscombe Good job! 791. (09/07/2003). radio shows from 38 Hertford Street, as many as 14 a week. Thank you DJ-guys for making the evenings happy. I am seaching for information on Jack Jackson. Huizen (27/01/2005). Hannover, Germany (23/07/2000). Leuke ervaring !! I am glad you guys are still around but when are you coming back or not to web streaming radio? David Mckenna 381. I made of jingles of your page and some rarities of mine big collection a wonderful CD, send me please your adress, and Ill send there this CD record, Ive made, I hope you will write me answer Favourite Luxy memories for me? University of Chicago (11/01/2001). Such marvelous times with such wonderful friends, Bob Stewart (we shared a house and enjoyed much laughter together), Stuart and Ollie Henry (those nights when I stayed til' the early hours - where exactly did all those bottles of wine go?, Mike Hollis, Peter Antony, Dave Christian, Mike Knight and a few others. Mike Tobin Fab 208 played a very important role for British POP music and I used to listen to it in the early seventies before commercial radio started in our area. Wallyford; near Edinburgh (08/01/2002). 833. 538. Gerd Rammes our hearts. Peter Grobbe stationcall. All the best to You, sir. Doug Stanley JAROSLAW TUDOROWSKI A great lover of all the old radio days; mainly the offshore kind. Fernande Knepper (now Fernie Pitts), Sweden (04/09/2003). Zbyszek Hi, must say first that your site is excellent! It is White a shade of pale - Procol Harum 29.5.1967. Colindale (London) (22/09/2005). I remember the jingle. Will check the sit again soon. Please click "I agree" to ensure that you'll have the best experience of using our website. How do we use Cookies. A group of us who lived, as Canadian military Air Force dependents in Baden Baden Germany 20 Heartaches by the number Guy Mitchell Columbia. 606. Thanks for the existence of your site on the Lucky Luxembourg. What ever happened to Horace Bachelor Keysham, that's K-E-Y-S-H-A-M Bristol. Flemming Myrup gefunden und mit viel vergngen gelesen. Dave Salmon 4 (8) 25 or 6 to 4 (Chicago) Thanks. Bernard THOMAS influenced my tastes in music. Ekehjelmsvag 8 SE-69133 Karlskoga Zweden 12/06/2003). 681. Reeves write a short time for his suddenly death an article in 'THE RADIO LUXEMBURG YEARBOOK" ABOUT HIS MUSIC. At that age, Radio 2 was never even considered as it had a style and playlist aimed at my grandparents generation. Jasper, Omtario, Canada (10/01/2010). of Eastbourne - I never had to pay an entry fee again !! I was listening Radio Luxemburg since 1964-68 every day at 20-23. All the best and thank you for making life bearable for this Canadian. Geweldige site, fantastisch!! 394. Beste Dick, Many thanks. A truly wonderful site, brought back so many happy memories, you have brought a tear to my eyesmy evenings as a young child on Tyneside in the early 1960s, listening to Luxembourg under the bed coversthe tunes from the 1962 chart made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up! Just go ahead with Radio Luxembourg English service DRM broadcasting. Philip Morgan I wish that I had a 1 for every time I listened to that song whilst working the night shift! Woking, England (28/09/2009). Radio Luxembourg was my education in at least five things: English, music, radiotechnology, weather and how to find a girlWell, born in 1954 I was about twelve years when these marvellous people started their sharing with millions of people something unique. 1977-82. Was zelf niet zo'n fervent 208 luisteraar, maar herinner me wel de uitzending van het (opgenomen) live concert van de Stones in Hyde Park (1969?) also. again..sitting in class with a sore thumb after a heavy night of trying to 416. Hi 530. Ja dat was nog eens een station..!!! Isle Of Wight UK (05/07/2007). 640. 122. Radio Luxembourg. Czech rep. (04/10/2009). Ferdinando Travisan 460. 340. 532. New web site by It's a wonder I was kept on at the time. John Bigham en een fantastische uitzending 's nachts van Kid Jensen 's Dimensions (1970), waarin hij de (wereld?-) premire had van Deep Purple in Rock. Interesting site. I was an engineer at Hertford Street and recorded many of the programmes mentioned on your page. 56. 428. Didn't put me to sleep but I had to get up for school!! This site has brought great memories of my youth! Utrecht, Netherlands (19/8/1999). I would like to listen to this radio but I can't do it with link on this website. Cheers, Tony (now 61 years of age) Very nice site! Larry Ingram When Stuart Henry (with his own headphone) was presenting a programme I saw Barry Alldis (46) coming into the studio. celebration, I thought it would be appropriate to play not only the music we were exposed to in the 60's but 263. But still the old, brown coloured, walls. Accrington,Lancashire, UK (13/12/2009). Greetings from Portugal! Oslo, Norway (14/06/2010). My family spent the summmers in Ireland from 1968 - 1982 and I was an avid Luxy fan. Sound like The Ventures. Tears in my eyes. Catharinus Breimer, Emmeloord, the Netherlands (6/03/1999). Usti nad Labem, CZ (11/05/2006). www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-64558222 I used to listen to the Thank you very much indeed to radio Luxembourg for the so many wonderful hours spent on your tune in the late seventies! Richard Green 552. Beiarn,Norway (30/09/2006). Gerkesklooster - NL (26/07/2008). Thornaby Teesside England (27/02/1999). Er was maar n radio in huis zo rond 1960: een heel reception of the station sometimes was bad. Hilversum (03/02/2002). Wayne Alexander Regards, first thought comes - its Radio Luxembourg! They were just great guys and really pleased to see someone from England! Good luck! I remember a friend and I phoning up to you all with best wishes and fond memories. 441. Could you help ? I well remember listening to the top twenty from 1961 onwards. 91. Paolo Cannito Memories from a Swede boy. Northern Ireland (17/10/2002). Most of the programmes were sponsored by record companies; for the benefits of Jan Olof Haglund Just found your website tonight. Rolf Pedersen 483. Kumla, Sweden (07/09/2008). Found your site by accident whilst "surfing" - Special memories for me as I started my radio career by presenting a programme on Luxy on 30/7/78 - so thanks to Tony Prince for getting me started! DJ bij de streekradio Twente FM. Healdton, OK USA (04/05/2006). ALAIN LEMESNAGER always a quick move here and there to 793. Good luck Hans Karlsson niemals im leben werde ich die zeit vergessen Between the recorded programmes the resident discjockey told that LASSON, France (23/12/2009). See and hear you ! O much time has passed. 208 Radio Luxembourg was a part of my life, when I was a young boy, now I'm 58 and having a new homepage http://www.hw-finking.de/ about Buddy Holly in English and German, I wrote something on it about 208. when I was a teenager.Once they sold a tape in England with many of the jingles. I really have missed out by not finding it sooner. One these rare sites that changes your day - and a good bit more. Memories of listening to our transistors under the bedclothes. I think that this site is the best thing I have ever seen! te bezoeken en hoe het kwam dat je studio kon bezoeken. Read more at the following web page: Denmark (13/09/2000). And in my courting days would listen to it in an old standard 10 car with a transistor radio. Incredible to hear again all the DJs that became familiar as friends over the years. Words fail me - just listened to Steve Conway singing 'At The End Of The Day' Also some jingles. If you've got any more full shows (maybe from the 80s) it'd be great Me too, a teenager in the 60's, father in the US Air Force and stationed in Germany. pushed me at the microphone to say something to the Dutch listners. Barry Alldis was my favorite DJ by far. The mistery of this transmission from London, the fading of the signal, I remember it very well. It just doesnt seem to be the point of focus anymore. R.I.P. Germany (12/01/2006). Enfin, radiohistorie via jouw site weer terug. Peter Kelly Tony. 688. Josh Panek originally from Swinoujscie, Poland (26/02/2003). Great and intresting site you've got. And I guess there was a good reason to that. I want to of the 7295 Kc transmissions.I think RTL-208 should also broadcast on (09/11/2003). The gong! het zenden van een e-mail bericht, echt Bernd 437. 395. 661. Copenhagen, Denmark (02/06/2010). the only radiostation in all Europe that played nonstop the latest records (45 rpm singles). I was living in Germany near Trier as a third grader when the Berlin Wall went up. YOU will always be remembered! What happended to the 208 audio archives after the closedown in 1992? 822. 5 (2) Signed, Sealed, Deliv (Stevie Wonder) 719. I wish I could have a listen to it now. amsterdam/nederland (30/11/200). Great website and tks for the fantastic memories. Now I have one question. Took me a long time to find you. Greg Offringa Boston, MA USA (04/06/1998). Would you like to help me and send information, where I can find a Top List of RL - 1967-1972. thank you, I remember his shows as very Thanks for so great job creating this site. I need examples as aired. Good to read all about it and see the charts from those great musical days of the 60's. Michel Polnareff, but I am not sure). Yvonne Waite Why can one not turn time back?? London (16/07/2002). Thank you for your page. LES RICHARDS I don't mind telling you, I've had the odd tear in my eyes as I've scanned through your site. Can you send me by e-mail old Radio Luxemburg charts (1958-1980) or URL adress I was very pleased to hear all the jingles and tunes from the station. are annoncing Connie Francis,(she's still my number 1. Great site - great work Dick! Miroslav Dusek I enjoyed your page. It sound a little bit better, but not as good as The Disco Palace brodcasting from Miami, USA and they also broadcast in DRM. Nearly 40 years later still got it and the memories it brings back. 490. It sure isn't as charming and magical as the original Radio Luxembourg, and it looks as if the station is about to fold again. 764. Belarus Sasha. Skifram in Luxy in the early 70's, and very excited about even the possibility of meeting anyone from the station. (20/01/1999). I grew up listening to Radio Luxembourg when I was a teenager in the Netherlands. He was a legend to work with and one of the nicest, most generous guys I've ever met. Best wishes Accrington,Lancashire,UK (11/08/2006). memememeemmemememories are made of this. , but don't waste such a talent. I will return. 321. Gerard Guaruja, Brazil (19/07/1998). That was fantastic. International service with Peter Van Dam sent me a book:Radio Luxembourg: 1979, I started to listen to Luxy in the late 70's, and carried on listening until the last day on Satellite. Bought first small pocket size trannie to take to school too! 815. Het Unique Broadcasting London (17/11/2000). Boxtel-THE NETHERLANDS (08/03/2002). 299. Piotr I listened from 1983 (age 14) up to 1987 living in Beekbergen.