Maybe that left her wandering through life a little too accepting of things, too unconcerned for herself even. [8th major world - Bleach - 460 -492] Entonces, les lleg la noticia de la ejecucin de su capitn. Due to a rare mutation, his blood had the potential to target and attack ailments within the human body. ------- This is fan fiction. I have a whole lot planned out for this story so I do hope that you are all excited for more. I don't want to be one. He gave Gamora one of the charges and they flew to the Creator. Synopsis James Marson reincarnated in the Marvel universe. "We're the Guardians of the Galaxy." "The others are asleep. Https://www.patreon.com/AlienWarlord. Adam took it hard that he became unconscious. At least not in this lifetime. And since he is a thief, his starting skills are: Do not hesitate to ask me about some of the stories I am currently reading/have read. Its just a coincidence. --------------------------------------------- tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Who knew mom had such a back-story. -SlightlyStrongMC : Zen, I am your mom, ReiShadeand this is your dad Danny Shade. This is one of the good Chinese Marvel fanfics I've read. I will try to refrain from using similar plots, characters, and other elements as much as possible but it is a given that some things I read from other fics will end up influencing how I write this story. (My p@treon-acc: www.p@treon.com/GodOfFreedom; Don't forget to change the @ for an a) However, after reaching 99%, it has stopped moving forward. Cookie Notice Tampoco fue cosa de las tan llamadas reliquias de la muerte. Nah, it couldnt be. -Wards It is time to choose!] She is not what everyone thinks she is. [7th major world - Avatar: The Last Airbender - 406 - 452] Psionic (Marvel) Previous Title: Marvel: True Power ===== In a world teeming with Superheroes, Gods, Demons and Cosmic Entities. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. -Occlumency] Marvel, Fantastic Four (Comicverse), X-Men (Comicverse), Inhumans (Comics), Doctor Strange (Comics), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types, The Incredible Hulk (Comics), Guardians of the Galaxy (Comics), New Warriors, Ms. Marvel (Comics), Ms. Marvel (TV 2022), Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (Comics 2015) Mature I REINCARNATED INTO THE MARVEL WORLD. I have a whole lot planned out for this story so I do hope that you are all excited for more. A world of superheroes, but who controls everything is "only" a game developer. [Welcome to Scumbag System!] "Nova!" Carol kept on punching him but she knew it was barely doing anything to him. Nova argued as the Creator swatted him far away. They were amongst the first in the universe, known as celestials to their creators. I was doing short chapters and dragging things out far to long in my last story. --- There are no starting bonuses, and it doesn't give him free power. She goes in and out slashing away at all the Ninjas. If no, then how will he survive in one of the most dangerous worlds? After his death, due to unknowingly saving the lives of billions of people, God adopted him as his son and gave him the job to purify the multiverse from sin. --------------------------------------------- No Rape, No NTR, No Yuri, No Yaoi The story is complete at 11 chapters, and writer AvocadoLove explores a world where the Winter Soldier killed Maria and Howard Stark when Tony was a toddler. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. and began a plan of seduction, I wanted to be a hero, a world leader, a father and a King, an avenger, and a Harem King. "I was just wondering because I'm a mix of Earth and Celestial myself. how will he prepare for the challenges to come? Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr Rocket said, sitting on the seat and placing the scanner down. My update schedule will be 5 chapters a week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I know that a lot of things are overused when it comes to FF in the MCU, so I can only ask you to trust me that I will create a unique story that will not leave you wanting for anything. ". - No harem Please consider turning it on! Dickhead! I am hopeful that this story will help alleviate some of that by adding a new story where I can pursue a different angle. (A/N: I came back to writing recently and was fairly rusty (I didnt write for almost a year) and lazy. It was barely moving and it clearly had the upper hand. Maybe its because I beat up a senior on my first day of class two weeks ago. Hello, this is a teaser for a new story I am writing. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Thanks for reading and please leave a review. Quill asked, as Carol started thinking. However, after reaching 99%, it has stopped moving forward. The Body lost the blonde hair in favor of a jet black, the eyes were a stark grey, and the body itself was Asgardian with the special traits of the Kree and the Power of a Celestial. Royal Road is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. ---. Ps: There are still two open spots. [2nd major world - Game of thrones - Chapter 47-105] [4th major world - One Piece - 229 - 300] [Fifth World]: [ MCU x X-men ] Note to self: Don't get on moms Bad side. Wait, did she call me a villain. ===== Author Note: legal effect of customary law marriage in nigeria. Wow, is my mom a fucking ninja? The ship them flew to him to pick him up which left Carol and Quill to deal with the Creator. [4th major world - One Piece - 229 - 300] Multiple pairings, never the same time.Main Parings are: 1500s: Harry/Rowena, 1900s: Harry/OC, 2000s: Harry/Hill. He can do it again. There were plenty of plants everywhere on the surface but there were few animals. -------------- Don't people usually get reincarnated in a magical world? #mu Try as she may but she was not happy, she wanted to wait for her family but she didn't get her wish so she decided to just role . ??? 6. I am also posting this on Scribblehub. Steve looked at the others and knew he had to explain, "To resurrect the devil. ----- ******************************** "Hey! . In a world teeming with Superheroes, Gods, Demons and Cosmic Entities. This story is based on Marvel universe Instead of focusing on the time it focused on its development as a being: its knowledge, power, and skill. Rei: Fury remember when I spared one of your mens life and quit the assassination game, you said you would owe me a favor. https://discord.gg/Jwa8PKh 2. MALE LEAD Urban Eastern Games Fantasy Sci-fi ACG Horror Sports, FEMALE LEAD Urban Fantasy History Teen LGBT+ Sci-fi General Chereads, Romance Action Urban Eastern Fantasy School LGBT+ Sci-Fi Comedy, Magic Wuxia Horror History Transmigration Harem Adventure Drama Mystery, Inspiring Cooking Slice-of-Life Sports Diabolical, Anime & Comics Video Games Celebrities Music & Bands Movies Book&Literature TV Theater Others, Novels ranking Comics ranking Fan-fic ranking, / Anime & Comics / Reborn as a celestial in marvel, What happens when a human is reincarnated as apart of an cosmic immortal race known as the space gods of the marvel universe THE CELESTIALS. Y ahora a regresado para enderezar las cosas. I can see he is a low class villain and I know I can take him. so sit down and join Jason on his journey as he is in for some big surprises. --------------------- How did they manage to get here? he questioned as he hurriedly cleaned up his mess and apparated to his room. No Harem BTW 5 chapters/week. He was a good man. More. Only this time, Quill grabbed her and moved her. HULK SMASH DARK SOUS ARRRHHHHGGG!!! John asked with a sharp tone. Royal Road is the home of web novels and fan fictions! All of that is the work of the incredibly talented J.K. Rowling. It doesn't matter as long as I can achieve my goal. Kids have been getting powers a lot lately. "Any ideas you have in mind?" Who knew villains could start so young. WHAT THE FUCK! Holy shit! He wakes up as a newborn child of what he comes to realize is a villain in the universe he now lives in. Reaper I begin to cry. I see a man in an Iron suit fly buy. [-Stealth Magic He made a super-effective medicine for cancer. Reed said, as they got worried. Haaaah I yawn. This story is a sequel to both All of Eternity at my Fingertips and Unstoppable, but it can be read without first reading Unstoppable. He shouldnt have been able to be reborn, yet he was. I am getting kind of sleepy. ============================ You are using an out of date browser. Tags: [Action] [Romance] [Genius MC] [Gray MC] [Strong MC] [Multiverse] [R-18] [World Hopping] [Slice of Life] [Omniverse] For years he nurtured this desire, until at the age of 14 he died when an organization had tried to kidnap him from the lab ===== Neglected, pushed aside and shunned by his own village, he does his best to survive.With his magic, his chakra and his friends, he vows to become the greatest ninja in order to bring peace to the Shinobi world. Harry Potter was sure he had a concussion. Abusive guardians, at worst negligent Magical Guardian, what more needs to be said?Try Dudley gaining a conscience, actually praying to anyone who will listen, a second chance for Harry Potter, though perhaps not in the way some people think.Pharasma has had enough with the incompetence of Wizards, but regrettably cannot do much due to her status as a True Neutral Deity of Death.Though, that isn't to say that she can't interfere with certain other aspects, or to be more accurately, she can allow a certain tradition among her Psychopomps back in to play, to be more accurate among an agreement between a Yamaraj Psychopomp and an Oltehros Mother Psychopomp. Synopsis Joh-El, the firstborn son of Jor-El and Lara Lor-Van, and Kal-El's older brother, after sending his younger brother to a distant planet on the only escape ship the family had, found an ancient chant with instructions to open a portal to somewhere. A few months before Ironman 1 takes place on his first day of high school, which is when the story starts. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well, I am cashing it in. --- The Avengers founded a school to steer the new generation in becoming the next super heroes of tomorrow. ===== ---------------------------------------------- She dodged it and punched it in the chest multiple times. But rest assured, everything falls in place after chapter 18. HOLY SHIT! https://discord.gg/TR3KKAhu9r. Nick Fury: If any agent can't complete the Hitman game by next week, that agent will be fired from the Shield! Getting his full memory back at the age of five, he ventures to learn how to live in a world so different from his own. What can I say? I am kind of an outsider. ??? So, try to overlook or help me fix a few mistakes that might occur by mentioning them in the chapter's comment section. Weekly Power Status. Hulk: HULK HATES DARK SOULS!!! ---------------- But, mom is faster and she begins slicing them away; cutting them like butter. www.patreon.com/kisshot With little time left, they must stop this being from d #avengers Support me and get access to additional chapters. At first he was overjoyed with the system but soon realizes that he is in a very dangerous world where his life was at risk all the time. David Blake was hit by a Nokia 3310 on the head and is transported to the MCU with the power of the Sharingan - English is not my main language I got it from google. Will not strictly follow the canon - Chapter 4-45] Why am I being put in the tough spot?" I do not own anything, every thing belongs to their original owners. Aside from its connection to death and magic, this celestial was unique amongst its species for its history. Ive learned from it and hopefully this one will be better. A few hours later, two secret agent people show up. In the comics, the Celestials were cosmic beings who were ancient when the Earth was young. "Yeah, I'm talking to you big guy! We're recruiting! So, why am I still on earth? ===== Watch as he rises as a great man known as The Heavenly Yaksha in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. What he saw made him jump up and spill his food all over his lap. Aside from its connection to death and magic, this celestial was unique amongst its species for its history. Male Lead: Peter Parker or Spider-Man (Tom Holland) Female Lead: Michelle Jones or MJ (Zendaya) Ps- I've changed the timeline a little. A world of superheroes, but who controls everything is "only" a game developer. If you want to read ahead, or just want to support me, here is the pat reon link: ___________________________ Opening the door he felt the telltale signs of a needle pricking his blood to verify his identity before granting him access to his robes. > - 1$ per chapter I can't believe youre actually going to use Kurohime on us. But this system is quite different from normal systems. Your comment will not appear until it has been approved by the creator. --------------- This is my very first fanfic and English is also not my first language. -There will be some random movies added in that won't interfere too much on the MCU plot, so beware. Smirking, Knull creates a shield out of the Living Abyss, absorbing the Energy attacks, and slashes his Necrosword at the closest Celestial, scratching him on his armour. I'd like to see more MCU SI's myself so I'd like to bump this but seeing as it'd be necromancy to do so without something relevent to the thread I'll be adding a list of MCU SI's. Once they had gained their shape, the no-named celestial terraformed its planet and its largest moon. The Ninjas attack. He often imagined himself as the protagonist in a world of his own, finally in control of his own destiny. Harry Potter dies, as he always seems to, in one end or another.This time, he doesn't choose to go back to his life in the Wizarding World of Great Britain.This time, he chooses another adventure, and wakes up in the skin of a dinosaur.Specifically, a velociraptor named Blue. The only solace in his suffering was the various anime and manga made available to him between experiments. [Image by usr: 431101134] MTL: https://www.uukanshu.com/b/193250/, As Peter Parker of Earth-199999(MCU) dies shortly after being bitten by a radioactive spider, another soul takes his place. Work Search: 4. #WARNING Black Widow's arrival saved me but I lost consciousness after having a friendly conversation with her. Chapter Length = 1300~1600 Words. Quill coughed when he thought of Ego. They needed to do something to get his attention. So, hand over your wallet. Mark is a normal guy who was rejected thrice for the NY police departement ,three times rejected by the Military,three times rejected by his family.Facing rejection,he gave his life only to hear the words ,"Reject ,i didn't need your help" However, behind the scenes things weren't so bright. Author Note: I loved the "Game Creator on Marvel", but the release wasn't enough for me, so I decided to just write one for myself. Cover pic ain't mine. He can do it again. Carol asked. * If yes, then will he be the Marvel's Superman? But, I slash them with my sword. ____________________________ Every seven days, he can choose to extract one of the elements from his life simulation.