Hi John I dont really care what they do except to change the bathrooms - that tub situation is so badly designed! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Its views stretch all the way from Bucerias in the north to Nuevo Vallarta in the south. There will be more activities for the kids to do and they also have slides and such at the kids pool where as the Palace does not. A cab ride into Bucerias is 105 pesos and about 280 pesos to the Malecon. Will likely . Look at 41 photos of the property. We found the room clean and bright. Palace is a step up,all Suites, room service. Really though, why would you? There are agents in the lobby that can set your excursions for just about anything that you want while you are there and I think that the prices will be about as good as you can get anywhere. Save. They got rid of the 2 large pools , one with slides , and put in 5 smaller pools. One has swim up bar , adults only. Nov 5, 2022, 1:50 PM. As of Mar 3, 2023, prices found for a 1-night stay for 2 adults at Riu Palace Pacifico All Inclusive . Of course you can cancel later if plans change. I enjoy the 'just a notch better' service, the feeling that you are never crowded and the other assets that Sue C. mentioned. I had read reviews saying not to expect too much since its an all-inclusive and AIs are notorious for not having the best reputation for good food. We've enjoyed the Jalisco very much. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-103055224', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Vallarta has more rooms which equals more people. The Palace is usually very quite. Hi all, We'll be there this month for a week and appreciate if someone can give any info on the following: - Is room service part of the all-inclusive option or do you have to pay for it. As JoLeen mentions, the remodeled Vallarta may have the AC in the lobby - we hope so! You can walk the beach to Bucerias from either, but my advice is to insure that you walk it at low tide. We stayed at the Palace in March of this year and visited the two other Riu hotels. How do I Get Around and Enjoy Vidanta Resorts and Property to the fullest? Answer 71 of 77: I just returned from a nice visit to RIU Palace Pacifico. Groups of students/Spring Breakers (over 21 years of age) are only accepted at the following hotels: Hotel Riu Santa Fe, Hotel Riu Cancun, Hotel Riu Caribe, Hotel Riu Dunamar and Hotel Riu Republica. Talk me in or out of Villa del Palmar All Inclusive. This was our first time visiting a Riu property, but based on this experience, Ill now be looking for Riu resorts first when planning for other destinations. Do you like going to top parties on your holidays? I have stayed at Riu hotels before and loved them. Ive been to both and when I was at the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Free self parking is available onsite. Concrete plans will be set in January. Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico: was lovely but abit of an identity crisis - Read 6,152 reviews, view 6,548 photos, and find great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico at Tripadvisor This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. You can find a complete list of whats included in the all-inclusive package on their site. Do you want to do excursions, sightseeing or just hang out on the beach and pool? I am also not sure if you are two couples traveling or traveling with Children. At either I am sure you will have a wonderful time. As I stated earlier I already have reservations beginning on Dec 4., 2023 Advice is that you want early Dec make reservations now. My only concern for the vallarta is the partying. Palace has only One pool. There are 3 RIU hotels on the same beach, all within walking distance from each other. Going back to the Jalisco in 3 weeks. Entrance and Lobby. Best vacation ever. Many resorts charge $20+/night for that and it can really add up so thats a nice perk. We are flexible with our dates would it be better to wait for February for warmer weather. You may find a better price than booking separately. I dont recall there being any parasols or umbrellas on the beach. The tiered jacuzzi sites will then be located each directly above the . Need a Grocery Store for Long-Term Travel to Nuevo? Again I will state. If you were just a couple with no kids I would say Palace but with Kids either of the above. I have pictures if your interested. There is also a trail which will allow you to walk into Bucerias which will take less time and energy, but is still a nice long and pleasant walk If you take the trail you will pass several shops, cross the kissing bridge and the small flea market prior to arriving at the centro. Questions on Riu Jalisco vs. Riu Vallarta? There are 3 RIU hotels on the same beach, all within walking distance from each other. Will be having a good think about it today and hopefully will make a decison. The hotel have found it and it is in lost property, however they are being less than helpful in arranging postage back to the UK. Plan at least 45 minutes, maybe more for this slow walk which will put you in Puerto Vallarta centro. The hotel looks amazing. Thats a huge plus! Floors # 2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 will be extended to even with floor #1. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-103052924', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Vallarta and will be staying for two weeks from mid July next year. Also, the agents at the Palace will try to get you picked up at there for your trips if the companies will do pick up there. Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico: Beautiful oasis - See 6,152 traveler reviews, 6,548 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico at Tripadvisor. The Palace was definately nicer rooms and fancier food but you can't beat the beautiful grounds of the Jalisco. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-116241568', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');RIU Vallarta might be your best choice. We don't mind paying to change just want to be happy with our hotel choice. Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico: Simply Amazing! Also, your husband will be required to wear long trousers at a couple of the resturants in the evenings. Just about to book for Next January cant decide between the two hotels. No steakhouse/buffet on the water any longer, just a snack bar there now. If you can swing it, I would definitely recommend getting one of those rooms. On Google maps it looms way different than some video review on YouTube. The Spanish hotel company Riu offers three classes of all-inclusive (there's one of each in Nuevo Vallarta), and the 445-room Palace Pacifico is the top dog. If It's Tuesday, It Must Be "Riviera Market Day" in Nuevo, how far is puerta vallarta/downtown from nuevo vallarta. I wrote a Riu Palace Pacifico Dining Guide because my stomach is actually where my heart is, but here is a quick run-down: There were two buffets: the one was open for breakfast and dinner (and had 6 buffets/stations),and La Toscana, which was open . One things I'm confused about, did (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We are a couple in our 50s we enjoy exploring, we definitely plan to do excursions, Whale watching trip, Malecon and Bucerias and further. Hotel Riu Vallarta. We plan to go to March 7th to 15th! More Articles From Our Woven Journeys Network: Thank you for this! Noise level can vary depending on your room location and the crowd around you. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-111210713', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Vallarta strip, but for over all pleasure and location I prefer the Palace. Riu Vallarta - Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive 24 hours - Call Toll Free: 1-888-774-0040 or Book Online. When we traveled, they had suspended room service due to covid, but under normal conditions, thats available, too. (When I was at the RJ, we were only allowed a certain number of a la cartes based on the number of nights we were staying and the bed sheets had a funky, musty odour.). You are going over spring break and it will be nosier at the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? There is no shuttle from the Palace to the other 2 RIU resorts. Read certified reviews for Riu Palace Pacifico on Monarc.ca. No Disco, you must go to the Jalisco or Vallarta to use theirs, about 5 block walk South. There are 3 RIU hotels on the same beach, all within walking distance from each other. For reasons already stated (air conditioning, more comfortable seating, smaller hotel, larger rooms). Alternatively, you may use, Villa del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa, Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit. https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g154267-i323-k12938934-Puerto_v_nuevo-Nuevo_Vallarta_Pacific_Coast.html. Talk me in or out of Villa del Palmar All Inclusive. If I go to vallarta will I be happy? No Disco, you must go to the Jalisco or (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Some of them were set back under the shade of the palm trees, though. if you are traveling with friends or just a couple or alone. Need a Grocery Store for Long-Term Travel to Nuevo? Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta. The walk between the Palace and the Jalisco which is nearest is perhaps 1/2 mile, maybe less. Both Vallarta and Pacifico are large resorts and very popular. They take pride in the resort and it shows. We are wanting to book our honeymoon vacation in Nuevo (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? RELATED: How to Get a Beach Massage in Puerto Vallarta. Yes, there are many other hotels on the Nuevo (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Buses are fun. The Riu Palace Pacifico is on one of the best beaches on the Bay of Banderas. Thank you for any correspondence. Enjoy the best offers of Mexico and spend some relaxing time at the hotel. Cant you just picture yourself spending the day here? Property Location With a stay at Riu Palace Pacifico All Inclusive in Nuevo Vallarta, you'll be on the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Cruise Ship Terminal and Nuevo Vallarta Beach. Again, Ill let the pictures speak where words would fail me. The staff got to know their guests and made sure you felt welcome. Jalisco has been redone over a year ago, so Now the new Modern Riu colors all pink,purple,black and Stainless steel. over a year ago. When youre looking for Riu hotels in Puerto Vallarta, dont confuse this one with Hotel Riu Jalisco or Hotel Riu Vallarta. +. Renovation will not be done until late November and everyone is waiting to see what everything will look like. Jalisco has the Disco. Vallarta can only exchange at Jalisco, and Jalisco.. stands alone. This beachfront resort is the top Riu in Puerto Vallarta. The present plans do call for a division of the pools. From there you can enjoy the rest of Puerto Vallarta as you like. $4900 - $7500. If you plan to spend a great deal of time away from the hotel most assuredly book the Vallarta. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. There are other excursions that I might recommend, but my knowledge of your taastes are limited. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-17526598', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Riu Vallarta because from the photos the layout looked alot like the Riu Palace in Cabo where we stayed last year two separate swimming pool areas one was where the activities took place and was more of a party atmosphere the other pool was quieter it worked out great for our group of 7 some wanting the pool party atmosphere and some not. But is a very distinct possibility. El consumo de bebidas en todos los bares del Riu Vallarta y Riu Jalisco Servicio de bebidas en la piscina Bebidasinternacionales con primeras marcas las 24 horas Answer 1 of 2: Hi My husband and I are going to RIU Palace Pacifico on Sunday and I had a few questions. I have answers to quite a few questions and will do my best to answer any that. It will have 4 pools and no slides. Youre definitely not going to be bored here, but they do offer activities for those who want them. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-115555674', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Cabo are booked and PV family trip in Feb. It is more family oriented than the Palace for a start. This is in the planning stage and has not been accepted as to if it will happen or not. Raymond Kielan, Vancouver, BC. Book Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico, Flamingos on Tripadvisor: See 6,152 traveler reviews, 6,901 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico, ranked #4 of 5 hotels in Flamingos and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. As was stated cabs are cheap and plentiful. In the Sea View Junior Suites, you'll have two small double beds (125x200 cm . This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. With excellent beaches and water sports, this city gives you the opportunity to get closer to nature, at its most unique. If you or older or younger. I was impressed with how clean and well-groomed the beach was. Palace is a step up,all Suites, room service. Thanks John for the update, hope you had a nice trip. #2 of 2 all-inclusives in Flamingos. I have seen this question being asked many times, but my question isn't "which is better?" Upgrade to a Jacuzzi junior suite and you get a hot tub on the balcony. There seems to be a lot of wedding activity at the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? If you stay at the Pacifico, you can use the facilities at both Jalisco and Vallarta. 3 years ago. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-115547954', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');RIU Palace Pacifico. Calm John, this is amazing information , thank you so much. I have answers to quite a few questions and will do my best to answer any that you might have honestly and hopefully without personal bias. Riu Vallarta is undergoing a massive renovation and rumor has it that there may now be 4 pools. Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico: Will definitely go back! It's 10 minutes and very safe. Even better if its at an all-inclusive resort where your only job is to spend your time relaxing? To be honest, you can't go wrong with Riu. Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico: Nice hotel, didn't get the room we booked. The company's business is focused on the holiday hotel sector and over 70% of its establishments offer an all-inclusive service. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-111210346', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Vallarta has been completely redone,so you get new pools,,rooms etc. The Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico (24h All Inclusive) is located in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico, and is undoubtedly our most luxurious hotel in the area.