financial planning companies in bangalore Search. stylesheet.href = url; A pregnant heroine can also force a couple together and cause tension/angst and sometimes humor . {The Highlander Takes a Bride by Lynsay Sands} also has a near-death heroine, although is less angsty IMO. Or maybe you were one of the few who merrily accepted the end of a certain phenomenally popular YA heroine (don't click if you fear spoilers). Just read this and it was so good! }; While there are plenty of Annes and Annies, names like Lark Morgan (A Wanted Man, by Linda Lael Miller) and Evelyn Starr Johnson (Only You, by Elizabeth Lowell) also feel right at home in the western setting. Creator Rachel Smythe Dream Casts Lore Olympus! googletag.pubads().setTargeting("gr_author", "false"); for(var i=0; i Amazing names abound in all historical romances, but some of the most fun and bizarre ones are found in regency. page: {requestId: "C2N0TK5Y6CVHQNTDWZPT", meaningful: "interactive"} Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. 2,956 ratings Want to Read. Happy Endings guaranteed. The first in the series,Sweet Starfire, follows Cidra Rainforest, who was raised amongst the Harmonics, but lacks their telepathic ability. 5,101 ratings Stone, Till There Was You by Lynn Kurland, Immortal Ever After by Lynsay Sands, Heart of Dan. try { published 2009, avg rating 3.62 googletag.pubads().setTargeting("grsession", "osid.0de8263953ad118c6e71e4f01532a3ee"); I <3 righteous suffering and so does this book. var node = document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; [CDATA[ page: {requestId: "K2ZQSFSD1Y5QS9MNXTF0", meaningful: "interactive"} Removing this book will also remove your associated ratings, reviews, and reading sessions. Rate this book. Cookie Notice published 2013, avg rating 4.25 And if youre interested in more from Jayne Ann Krentz, she also has some fantastically named heroines in her Rainshadow Series (like Sedona Snow in The Hot Zone), written under the pen name Jayne Castle. Calpurnia Hartwells mother boldly named after the roman Empress, and the story starts with Callie rejecting the name after struggling to live up to it her entire life. .__prevent_empty_css_file{width:0}.featuredContentModule{margin-top:12px;margin-bottom:8px}.featuredContentModule--inline{border:1px solid #D8D8D8;padding:16px !important}.featuredContentModule--mobile{max-width:495px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto}.featuredContentModule__header{display:block;font-family:"Lato", "Helvetica Neue", "Helvetica", sans-serif;font-weight:bold;font-size:12px;margin-bottom:12px;text-transform:uppercase;height:24px;border-bottom:1px solid #D8D8D8}.featuredContentModule__header--inline{border-bottom:none}.featuredContentModule__sponsoredLabel{font-family:"Lato", "Helvetica Neue", "Helvetica", sans-serif;font-size:12px;color:#767676;padding-left:18px}.featuredContentModule__sponsoredName{font-family:"Lato", "Helvetica Neue", "Helvetica", sans-serif;font-size:12px;color:#767676}.featuredContentModule__sponsoredFooter{padding-top:4px}.featuredContentModule__sponsoredBadgeIcon{background:url("/assets/react_components/icn_sponsored_badge.svg") center no-repeat;border:0;width:16px;height:16px;position:absolute;padding-top:5px}.featuredContentBorder__underline{border-bottom:1px solid #D8D8D8}.featuredContentBorder__overline{border-top:1px solid #D8D8D8}.featuredContentBlog__title{margin:12px 0 8px}.featuredContentBlog__likesAndComments{margin:8px 0 32px}.featuredContentGiveaway__description{padding-top:8px}.featuredContentGiveaway__expiration{padding:8px 0}.featuredContentList--inline{height:90px}.featuredContentList__title--inline{padding-left:12px}.featuredContentList__listDetailsContainer--inline{float:left}.featuredContentList__listDetails--inline{padding-left:12px}.featuredContentList__bookCoverContainer{display:inline-block;overflow:hidden;width:20%}.featuredContentList__bookCovers--inline{float:left}.featuredContentList__bookCoverImage--allowOverlap{height:140px}.featuredContentList__bookCoverImage--noOverlap{height:80px;width:55px}.featuredContentBook__imageLinkMobile{display:block;margin:0 auto;width:75px}.featuredContentBook__imageMobile{width:100%}.featuredContentBook__button{display:block;width:80%;margin:12px auto;text-align:center}.featuredContentBook__button--inline{width:auto}.featuredContentBook__button--mobile{width:100%}.featuredContentImageBody--inline{height:168px}.featuredContentImageBody__title{display:block;font-family:"Merriweather", "Georgia", serif;font-weight:bold;font-size:16px;margin:16px 0}.featuredContentImageBody__title--mobile{font-family:"Lato", "Helvetica Neue", "Helvetica", sans-serif;margin:12px 0;font-size:18px}.featuredContentImageBody__title--inline{margin:0}.featuredContentImageBody__image{width:300px}.featuredContentImageBody__imageLink--inline{float:left;padding-right:16px}.featuredContentImageBody__imageMobile{width:100%}.featuredContentImageBody__likesAndComments{margin:8px 0}.featuredContentImageBody__button{display:block;margin:12px auto;text-align:center;width:80%}.featuredContentImageBody__button--inline{width:auto}.featuredContentImageBody__button--mobile{width:100%}.googleFeaturedContentModule{display:none}.adContainer{margin-left:16px;margin-right:16px} published 1994, avg rating 3.77 184 books 1,372 ratings published 2010, avg rating 4.22 3,309 ratings Then theres my personal favorite: Sugar Beth Carey fromAint She Sweet, which sounds exactly like the name youd expect from the most popular girl in her small town high school. The powerful kind!!!!!!! You may end up finding the KU recs youve been missing here onFrolic, Your email address will not be published. } else { a[a9]._Q.push([c, r]) published 2013, avg rating 3.86 } 21,597 ratings try { Shes also brilliant, loyal, funny, and kind of a snob, which is key to this romances enemies-to-lovers vibe. Type your search request after where it says site:reddit.com/r/romancebooks. published 2010, avg rating 3.43 Welcome back. published 2001, avg rating 3.62 var e = document.createElement("script"); e.src = "https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41mrkPcyPwL.js"; document.head.appendChild(e); 55,883 ratings Click the Magic Search Button in our sidebar which will take you to a google webpage. Required fields are marked *. All of them made me cry in the end actually lol. 4,103 ratings Just a heads up if any of that is out of ur comfort zone! published 2010, avg rating 3.85 h is described as super bitchy cold lawyer in previous books- H is the cool IT guy at the same office. Exclusive: Q&A with Tessa Bailey, Author of Secretly Yours, Exclusive: Coming Home by Kennedy Ryan Cover Reveal, Exclusive: The First Date Prophecy by Kate & Danny Tamberelli Cover Reveal, Our Favorite Books with Sibling Rivalries, Our Favorite Feel-Good Christmas Novels and Novellas, Exclusive: The Little Venice Bookshop by Rebecca Raisin Cover Reveal, Spooky Sweet Halloween Candy and Book Pairings, Our Favorite Holiday Movies (and a holiday book we simply cant put down). Any recommendations. function isShowingBuyableFeatures() { romance books where heroine almost diesherramientas de segunda mano baratas. Please dont show this article to my brothers, my boyfriend, or Idris Elba.) 2,683 ratings Thats wonderful thing about a high concept science-fiction setting: the sky is the limit when it comes to picking names. Remember my previous post highlighting the shiny, Kindle Unlimited gems that can be found when you look past the slimy fog of bookstuffing? var ue_t0=window.ue_t0||+new Date(); The Sweetest Oblivionby Danielle Lori. }); An example that I can think of off the top of my head is Lisa Kleypas's Devil in Spring. I think you guys like reading these lists, and I certainly enjoy writing them (if you couldnt tell), so look out for more in the future! I live for this trope after the From Blood and Ash series and now Im in a rut! mafia romance, quite over the top but fun. Here you'll find all collections you've created before. easy canvas painting with black background. 21,422 ratings 250. pubID: '3211', adServer: 'googletag', bidTimeout: 4e3, params: { aps_privacy: '1YN' } Its like an urban fantasy SOAP OPERA except the HEA is sacred and assured. 1,773 ratings g = p.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; . Dont get me wrong: I love a well-drawn Emma, Sarah, or Kate as much as the next reader. //]]> Lol. //