However, if you want to access all of your options with one of our professional Travel Liaisons here at PlayaDelCarmen.Com please contact us via customercare@playadelcarmen.com. Grounds are partially manicured and partially jungle-like, creating an overarching ambiance of remote isolation. Planning something spectacular away from home doesnt have to be daunting. Number of persons. This unique experience is the only one available in the entire Yucatan Peninsula and allows direct interaction with the chef. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. At Royal Hideaway Playacar All Inclusive - Adults only, you can spend time at the beach enjoying cabanas, beach umbrellas, and volleyball, plus you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Playa del Carmen Main Beach. The entrance can be found towards the south end of 5th Avenue. There were a couple of topless women on the beach but that was all. Absolutely NOT. For this purpose, the spa offers various plans, some for individuals and some for couples, such as massage by candlelight or by the sea, deep skin cleansing, revitalizing treatment with vitamin C, or therapies for sensitive skin. Lote Hotelero No 6 Desarrollo Playacar, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, 77710, Mexico. We even have the ability to package our rock bottom rates at the Riu Palace Playacar with airfare from the US and Canada. Note: alcohol service hours from 10:00 am to 1:00 am. Hotel closed according to season or refurbishment,

Elegance turned hotel

201 magnificent rooms for a luxury stay surrounded by lush gardens with the added benefit of a private concierge service and endless amenities. Book Royal Hideaway Playacar, Riviera Maya on Tripadvisor: See 8,176 traveller reviews, 7,299 candid photos, and great deals for Royal Hideaway Playacar, ranked #85 of 337 hotels in Riviera Maya and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Whether in the facilities or on the . So, I will say that this place, if youre from the UK or India, this will probably disappoint, but for Mexicos curry standards, its about as good as it gets. Furnished balconies or terraces offer garden or ocean views, and upgraded suites add loungers and hammocks. The beachfront pool area features romantic day beds and incredible ocean views. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-26605900', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Tulum. http://www.realresorts.com/The_Royal_Playa_Carmen/, I did check out the website and did tons of research, but just wanted to be sure. Oooooo. Lote Hotelero No 6, Desarollo Cancun, Quintana Roo Mexico, 77710. The overall look is attractive but on the traditional side. It features a fully equipped wellness center to meet the needs of the most discerning guests. The Riviera Maya continues to attract millions of vacationers every year with its picturesque beaches, crystal-blue waters, and world-class resorts. 6, Playa del Carmen 77710, Mexico, http://www.barcelo.com/barcelohotels/es_es/hoteles/mexico/riviera-maya/hotel-royal-hideaway-playacar-resort/descripcion-general.aspx. Dont forget if you need help with hotels, transfers, and tours we are your people feel free to reach out via customercare@playadelcarmen.com or you can call me directly on our toll-free line (888) 537-9797. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks at any of the restaurants, Premium-branded drinks and non-alcoholic beverages at any of the hotels bars, 24-hour room service with a short menu of small bites, Concierge services in each of the buildings housing guest rooms, Bar service at the main pool and the beach, Daytime activities and evening entertainment. Number of persons. There were some women sunbathing topless on the beach near us, and I definitely found that the few people voicing complaints were American women. How do you et to Playa Del Carmen for a day trip? is not available from Great article! 8,146 Reviews . It is the only bar in the resort open late. Playacar Phase 1 tends to be less populated because there are not as many hotels nearby. Take advantage of free full breakfast, 18 holes of golf, and a roundtrip airport shuttle at Royal Hideaway Playacar All Inclusive - Adults only. The closest airport is Cancun International Airport, which is a roughly one-hour drive away. For honeymooning couples, or families that prefer a more laid-back vibe and options for adult time, weve rounded up the most romantic all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean and. We suggest that you separate them into more rooms and update your search. Ill let you know if I find one. It's also worth noting that there's no buffet restaurant. http://gomexico.about.com/od/beachesandresorts/a/nude_beaches.htm, Get answers to your questions about Playa del Carmen, AIRPORT INFORMATION: Cancun Airport to Playa and resorts along the coast, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Taxi, Colectivo & ADO Bus Info, AI: Adults Only and Family & Child Friendly Resorts. The Barcel Royal Hideaway Playacar hotel is located on an idyllic white sand beach and crystal clear waters in the heart of the Riviera Maya, the location ofyour dreams for the celebration of anunforgettable wedding. Unlimited Vacation Club - Secrets Maroma Beach, Hilton Playa del Carmen, an All-Inclusive Adult Only Resort. I do NOTdo strip bars. Over 10.5 million U.S. tourists visited Mexico in 2019 alone, according to the Mexican government, and that number shows no signs of slowing. Hilton Playa del Carmen, an All-Inclusive Adult Only Resort. A perfect combination of luxury and well-being, ideal for group and family holidays. Unlimited meals, appetizers, snacks, premium brand alcoholic beverages, natural juices and soft drinks. Are children allowed in? Its a small and intimate resort with just 200 Mexican style rooms offer luxury, comfort, and a list of amenities. The Royal Hideaway Playacars 201 rooms are housed is several low, yellow buildings surrounded by lush greenery dotted with fountains and small ponds. One of the main reasons I love Playa so much is that the vast majority of the downtown and Playacar area is entirely walkable. The Royal Hideaway Playacar - Adults Only***** hotel is located on an idyllic white sandy beach on the Riviera Maya and offers an exclusive, all-inclusive and adults-only experience very near to such important landmarks as Playa del Carmen. But the size of the large property means lots of walking and spotty Wi-Fi. With that in mind, we set out to find amazing hotels in Mexico that are both luxurious, Chapel at the Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa/Oyster Youve probably been to more weddings than you can count, but how many truly stand out? The best 5*, affordable all-inclusive resort in the area? Now, Im here to bring you the inside scoop. Daytime activities and evening entertainment shows at the on-site theater are offered. You can taste bothtypical Mexican cuisine, as well as the imaginative creations of the chefs, which will delight the most demanding palates, transporting you to different corners of the planet without having to leave your seat. Its my favorite spot to hang out on weekends in Playa del Carmen. Is it acceptable at RH? Mexico is one of the best destinations for scuba diving. Super safe getting from the airport to Cancun. Here you can shop typical last-minute souvenirs often finding many of the same things downtown has to offer but possibly a little cheaper. The Royal Hideaways Retreat Spa, located adjacent to the fitness center, is small and relaxing, with elegant decor and several treatment rooms. . , PlayaDelCarmen.com 2020 | All Right Reserved. Pricing for Temptation Cancun Resort. . I worked hard to keep this body in shape and yes they are real ! Both the pool and rooftop whirlpool have ocean views, and the hotels beach is simply gorgeous, but the rowdy atmosphere is definitely not for everyone. The Royal Hideaway Playacar has a longstanding commitment to the environment entitled Your actions count. Its entirely doable and recommended. 4.5-star luxury hotel located in Playacar. Don't be that person you know, planning their wedding all alone. If youre looking for an all-inclusive resort to stay in Playacar, its highly likely you will be entering and staying in Playacar Phase 2. With Barcel Hotel Group's Resort Discount you can enjoy incredible discounts of up to 20% on services and facilities at the Royal Hideaway Playacar - Adults Only. Enjoy special discounts according to your My Barcelo level to invest in unforgettable experiences! Ill be honest, during my first stay in this area, I wasnt expecting much, exactly for this reason. All-Inclusive Destination Weddings - 10 Facts Planners (Might) Skip, Top 10 Luxury Wedding Venues in Playa del Carmen (2023), Your Ultimate Guide On How To Get Married in Mexico (2023), https://www.playadelcarmen.com/blog/best-snorkel-sites-around-playa-del-carmen/, https://www.playadelcarmen.com/blog/beautiful-rooftop-pool-playa-del-carmem, https://www.playadelcarmen.com/blog/xel-ha-vs-xcaret/, list of job opportunities in Playa del Carmen. Royal Hideaway Playacar Adults Only also encourages moderate use of natural resources (water, electricity, fuel, etc.) My wife & I love watching topless women at the resorts. The area is peaceful, quiet, and secluded without being too far removed from the hustle and bustle. 2 km of white sand beach and turquoise blue sea, The largest infinity pool in the Riviera Maya, Exclusive discount for My Barcelo members, Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability), Unlimited dinners in la carte restaurants (upon request and availability). Myself included. Sorry to not be more helpful. The Royal Hideaway Playacar Hotel in Riviera Maya is ideally located on the best beach in Riviera Maya, in the exclusive Playacar zone with its shopping and nightlife area, approximately a 25-minute walk from Playa del Carmen and 60 km from the Cancun airport. What better way to start or end the day than by getting a soothing massage or dropping by the beauty center, where makeup, hair styling, manicures, and pedicures are offered. Hey Lauren, Playacar is a public beach and can be used by anyone. Guests at this outpost of the Secrets, El Dorado Royale, a sprawling 450-acre oceanfront property, is an adults-only all-inclusive resort with a dizzying array of amenities. Or at least a short Taxi ride? This location is the best of both worlds in my opinion. Though its only a 10-minute drive from Cabos crazy nightlife, it feels a world away. Hi Marj, there isnt that Im aware of. All I could think was, come ON - it's an adults only resort and frankly, Americans tend to be entirely too uptight sometimes. Superb food, pool side service for drinks or food. http://gomexico.about.com/od/beachesandresorts/a/nude_beaches.htm. Sorry for the inconvenience. Based on your budget, the size of your group, and preferences well present you with the best options and ensure you get all the discounts and perks available to you. However there probably will be topless women. A red carpet placed along a wide, airy hallway dotted with colonial-style benches, candelabra, and plants guides guests to a stunning, two-story reception area where the concierge welcomes them with a flute of champagne and a cool towel. We are working to support the following sustainable activities: The reduction and correct sorting of waste using authorized containers and encouraging suppliers to purchase re-usable items. Didn't bother me (or most of the other guests at our resort) whatsoever. Royal Hideaway Playacar - Adults Only offers all this and more. Its the perfect place to watch the sunset or top up your tan. We stay connected to the local communities, as well as contribute to the Environmental and Cultural Practices of our collaborators, guests, and suppliers in order to create awareness of the importance of environmental protection. Other standard amenities include air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, free minibars, electronic safes, free fresh fruit basket upon arrival, iPod docks, and coffeemakers. The resort truly lives up to its title of all-inclusive by offering dozens of free activities, including water sports and even introductory scuba lessons. Please check our rates. Several two- to three-story buildings house the hotels 201 rooms and suites, all featuring upscale Colonial-style decor, swish bathrooms, and balconies or terraces overlooking the manicured grounds. The entrance time for the Royal Hideaway Playacar - Adults Only is from 15.00, while the hotel departs at noon. Bar Allegria has a nice selection of drinks, and outdoor seating. Royal Hideaway Playacar - Adults Only***** is located on a stunning white sand beach in the Riviera Maya and offers an exclusive all-inclusive experience for adults only very close to the popular area of Playa del Carmen. Phase 1 & Phase 2. Couples seeking tranquility will find it at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort. Take a walk down the pedestrian-only walkway of 5th, and when you reach the end of 5th Ave close to Parque Fundadores, keep going and head towards the iShop. Playa del Carmen, bathed in the waters of the Caribbean Sea, is synonymous with fun thanks to the numerous tourist attractions available, such as the Eco-archaeological Xcaret park or the myriad of nightclubs and emblematic bars in town where you can enjoy a fun night with friends. God bless em. How is it getting from the airport in Cancun? Book Royal Hideaway Playacar All Inclusive - Adults only & enjoy no hotel booking fees and the lowest price guaranteed! As a matter of fact , there is a wonderful dress code for evening dining , that we believe truly adds to the elegance and upscale ambiance of the property. more. Things you buy may earn us a commission. Gives us something to talk aboutfake, real..fake, real.real, fake. You wont have any trouble finding them, however, for your reference. Have you visited Playacar recently? This is a luxurious space where you can enjoy privacy and discretion, dedicated entirely to body care with fantastic personalized treatments. This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars. The Iberostar Quetzal. The outdoor pool provides fun for everyone, while guests in the mood for pampering can visit the spa to indulge in deep-tissue massages . Votes. It also has meeting rooms and areas perfect for holding events, as well as the Royal Club with capacity for250 people. The Royal Hideaway Playacar Adults Only provides fantastic sports facilities within the establishment allowing you to enjoy water sports such as sailing, windsurfing, snorkeling, kayaking, fishing and water aerobics. Follow . Club Royale offers theater dinner weekly. Is Royal Hideaway Playacar - Adults Only adapted for guests with reduced mobility? Lote Hotelero No 6 Desarollo, Playa del Carmen, QROO, 77710. In addition, we offer the opportunity to get certified, attend classes, and either rent or buy everything needed at the PADI 5-star shop. Pricing for El Dorado Casitas Royale by Karisma. Follow the signs and youll be taken on the road towards the ruins and the beach. Does Royal Hideaway Playacar - Adults Only offer room service? But for guests looking for some quality beach time, it should be noted that The Beloveds beach has an issue with seaweed debris. Travel. Royal Hideaway Playacar combina un servicio de clase mundial con un estilo impecable. Hey Dan, I dont have a map per se but honestly you can miss it. It features lots of loungers with shades and bar service. Were visiting PDC in January 2023 and staying in Phase 1 in a private home. Thanks for taking me back to our special getaway . Royal Hideaway Playacar Adults Only All-Inclusive is a beachfront hotel that features an infinity pool and several relaxation pools. . What are the parking options at Royal Hideaway Playacar - Adults Only? Enjoy homemade pasta and sauces made without artificial additives or preservatives. Youll find all the creature comforts youve become accustomed to back home such as Sephora, Victoria Secret, H & M and so on. Lote Hotelero No 6 Desarollo, Playa del Carmen, QROO, 77710. Hi Sarah! However, I think that people were more descrete at the pools, as I don't recall seeing any topless women by any of them. As a guy, I can honestly say that we would be lying if we spoke out and said we didn't like it. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. Hi Sarah, love your blog, tons of great information. Overview. Were here to help because we want to make sure you know what youre getting into before you book your, When it comes to long weekend getaways, traveling internationally can seem daunting. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The bi-level oceanfront solarium decks offer ocean views. Sleek, sexy, and incredibly romantic, Blue Diamond Riviera Maya by BlueBay puts a modern twist on the ultimate Mexican getaway. Alternatively, you may use, Playa del Carmen Hotels and Places to Stay, Hilton Playa del Carmen, an All-Inclusive Adult Only Resort. I know you got the answer you were looking for but I thought that perhaps this may help you in the future. (ah-hem), sorry. Playacar is a peaceful safe community, which reminds me of old world Mexico. One way to ensure your big day is memorable for everyone: Make it a destination wedding. There arent actually any stores inside of Phase 1, however, you are just minutes if not seconds away from 5th Avenue where youll be spoilt for choice with an array of fashion stores, bars, restaurants, and even an Apple store. Are there beach chair and umbrella rentals down the beach or do we have to bring them with us from our rental property? Web cam live in playa del carmen beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phase 2 is much bigger and includes a large golf course, houses, condos, a bird park aviary, a small shopping area, and several all-inclusive hotels. The reception area features a dome with a skylight, as well as elegant decor, including a couple of European paintings, and two wooden desks where guests are checked in. The 10 Best Mexico Destinations for a Long Weekend Getaway, The 16 Most Luxurious All-Inclusive Resorts in the World, Most Romantic All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico, 9 Luxury Resorts in the Riviera Maya and Cancun and Their Cheaper (But Similar) Alternatives, The 17 Best Bang-for-Your-Buck Luxury Hotels in Mexico, Top All-Inclusive Resorts in Mexico for a Destination Wedding, Platinum Yucatan Princess All Suites & Spa Resort, Viva Wyndham Maya - An All Inclusive Resort, Adults-only all-inclusive resort on a beautiful beach in Playa del Carmen, Located a short drive from great shopping along Playas Fifth Avenue, Luxurious rooms have jetted tubs, separate showers, and balconies, Two-level suites with hammocks, living spaces, and kitchens available, Six outstanding restaurants, including a Chefs Table and Mexican eatery, Six swimming pools, including ocean-view infinity pool, Three bars serve premium-branded alcohol, plus theres 24-hour room service, High-end Retreat Spa offers massages, wellness treatments, and salon services, Small fitness center, plus two lit tennis courts, Free non-motorized water sports and games like ping-pong, Daytime activities and evening entertainment at theater, Main pool can get a little loud and often difficult to snag a chair, No buffet restaurant and restaurants require reservations, One-hour drive to Cancun International Airport, 10-minute drive to downtown Playa del Carmen. What I love about Playacar is how well-looked after and manicured it is. The hotel offerscustomized wedding packages and the help of awedding planner. If you are staying at a non beach condo/rental at the back of Playacar which paths or accesses are there to get to the Playacar Beach. This . I have never heard it before. And sometimes, the heart just wants to get away. Whether youre seeking a quiet, secluded escape, or something a little more sultry and sinful, here are the best all-inclusive resorts in Mexico for a romantic winter or spring break getaway. And lastly, which part of Playacar beach do you prefer: phase 1 or phase 2 and are both accessible by the public? https://www.playadelcarmen.com/blog/best-snorkel-sites-around-playa-del-carmen/ . I cant believe your hubby does complain due to your request! The Royal Hideaway Playacar is a hotel just for adults, which undoubtedly represents the ideal option for couples wanting to enjoy a romantic break on the Riviera Maya. Steamy nightly entertainment, X-rated whirlpool parties, and the notorious Sin room adjacent to the hotels nightclub are just some of the hotels erotic offerings. Up to 10% extra discount by accumulating stays, Exclusive conditions on services offered by the hotel, We do not currently have any hotels or destinations that match, Sorry, we have not found any destinations for. 40%. Royal Hideaway Playacar is an adults-only, all-inclusive resort near the charming town of Playa del Carmen. I do like to tan topless on the beach and by the pool. With a white sand beach, beach cabanas, and a beach bar, this hotel is the perfect place to soak up some sun. COZUMEL: How do I get there on the ferry? I believe that you may be confusing it with another hotel that may be clothing optional and is not near Royal Hideaway. <3, Hi Sarah can you recommend a great Hotel within walking distance to 5th Avenue? Each year it draws a curious mix of visitors for vacations, who for the most part, tend to return time and time again hailing it as their favorite spot in the Playa del Carmen area. There is also a spacious sun terrace with Balinese beds where guests can relax while enjoying the best cocktails. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-5082962', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Cancun ,PDC area for 12 + years..Basically the beach is for "clothing optional"Normally there are people from South America, Germany, England, and other less inhibited countriesWhere topless is no big dealMost who go topless, wear a coverup to the beachdo their thing..and put the coverup on to return to the pool area and back to their rooms..so as not to offend anyone Topless women are my new best friends on the beach. The 201 magnificent rooms are surrounded by lush gardens and guarantee a luxurious stay with the assistance of a private concierge and a myriad of other amenities. I will be going to PDC in mid may and when I check the route on Google maps from my apartment to Playacar beach it leads me through private or inaccessible streets. By proceeding, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. When I first moved to Playa del Carmen I didnt even know this place existed. There is nothing better than lying in the sun and listening to the sound of the waves while reading a book, playing on the shore, or swimming in the crystal clear water. If youre just visiting for the day or want to explore the ruins and beach in Playacar, the best entrance for you is Phase 1. Luckily, many major U.S. cities are under a four-hour flight from some great destinations in Mexico. I love it there and just a stones throw from 5th. Royal Hideaway Playacar Adults Only has 2 tennis courts and one multi-purpose court for private lessons, aside from a fully equipped fitness center for guests to exercise as much as they wish during their stay. HONEYMOON Hotels & Resorts: Playa & Beyond, Ocean trips (Catamarans, fishing , Jet Skis and more, Browse all 123,480 Playa del Carmen topics . Is breakfast at Royal Hideaway Playacar - Adults Only included in the guests' accommodation? great blog! Few questions, any cute smoothie shops/healthy eateries similar to the ones in tulum in playacar? At the Royal topless sunbathing is not allowed around the pool area, and I always respect this. You are now on the site for [currentlanguage]. Also, how much does it cost to get a private car/driver to take us to Chichen Itza including spending 1-2 hours there and the drive back ? Rooms are a tad smaller than those at comparable resorts nearby, but theyre nicely furnished and feature private patios or balconies. Can you go to the beaches there even if you dont stay there? Alternatively, you may use, Royal Hideaway Playacar Questions & Answers. There are many more hotels to choose from inside of Playacar to discuss some more contact us at customercare@playadelcarmen.com, wed be happy to help. Hey Brad yes, there is. We are planning a March trip to Playa. This Resort is Best for: Couples, groups and girlfriend getaways. C/O beaches are places like Hidden Beach or Desire Resorts and Cabanas Copal's Beach in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? In just three days, you can explore ancient ruins, get scuba certified, hike through a canyon, or relax on the beach. 40%, Up to The resorts spectacular beach is the ideal place to relax and unwind. Rooms are of moderate size, with elegant decor that includes four-poster canopy beds, furnished balconies or terraces, and jetted tubs. These two spots simultaneously seem similar and so different, making it a hard choice, especially for first-time travelers to the area. We're committed to always give you the best price online, Modify your reservation with the non-refundable rate, Discover all the advantages of my Barcel, Lote Hotelero No 6Desarrollo. I took this photo on my iPhone at sunset, pretty amazing, huh? Once I learned of Playacar I was compelled to return time and time again. Is there good snorkeling in the area? The Royal Hideaway is located on the southern end of Playacar, a resort community just south of Playa del Carmen in the Riviera Maya of Mexico. The 201-room Royal Hideaway Playacar is an adults-only all-inclusive resort offering a luxury beachfront experience in Playa del Carmen. What is the minimum age to enter the spa & wellness area at Royal Hideaway Playacar - Adults Only? All restaurants reserve the right to refuse access if the dress code is not complied with. Royal Hideaway Playacar is a luxury, adults-only, all-inclusive resort located in Playa del Carmen, and part of Barcel Hotel Group. Airport shuttle fee: USD 278 per vehicle (roundtrip, maximum occupancy 5) . Should you care to leave the property, the hotel is just a short drive from great shopping along Playas Fifth Avenue., Pricing for Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta. Royal Hideaway Playacar. Our team of expert wedding planners here at PlayaDelCarmen.Com has helped plan 100s of unforgettable events in the region. While those at the luxury end offer outstanding levels of service and facilities, there are plenty of more affordable options that will help you stretch your vacation dollars a little further. I always tell my husband, find us a seat by the naked quiet gals. Fully equipped and styled as a private villa, and close to the beach and the pool. MAYAN SITES: Tulum, Coba Chichen Itza y mas, SNORKELING: Info for Playa, Puerto Morelos, Cozumel and Akumal. I was staying in Playacar about 2 weeks ago and loved how quaint and quiet it was I was in phase 1 and didnt even realize there was another section! We love Playacar. Where to have taxi drop off in PDC/5th Ave? At Royal Hideaway Playacar All Inclusive - Adults only, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like sailing and kayaking. Protective clothing is not available to guests. The two-level, 1,625-square-foot Royal Casita has three bedrooms, a living and dining room, kitchen, and hot tub on the terrace. At the Royal topless sunbathing is not allowed around the pool area, and I always respect this. The minimum age to access the spa & wellness area at Royal Hideaway Playacar - Adults Only is 18. . Has anyone done this. Luckily the pools are large, considering the beach is rocky and the oceans a bit too rough for swimming. Just one of the many incredible reasons to stay at the Riu Palace Playacar for your next vacation. Its fun & luckily she is secure enough not to worry about me looking. They can help you decipher the best packages, explain the ins and outs of the destination wedding process to you, and help you handle group bookings without any of the stress. The Deck serves snacks, sandwiches and Mexican small plates for lunch in a casual atmosphere. The adults-only, all-inclusive Royal Hideaway Playacar wows at first sight. Its a cozy and quaint setting that has become a local favorite. Just by taking a look around for yourself youll see plenty of million-dollar mansions perched pretty overlooking the ocean up for sale. However, according to the comments it seems at the pool I will leave my top on geeze I hope American woman have nothing against a thong ..LOL! You can find more info on rooftops here https://www.playadelcarmen.com/blog/beautiful-rooftop-pool-playa-del-carmem as for tours if your tot like water I would recommend Xcaret, or Xel-Ha you can read all about them both herehttps://www.playadelcarmen.com/blog/xel-ha-vs-xcaret/ I hope that helps.