With over 150 restaurants, Ruth's Chris has been in business for more than 57 years. They even accommodated my 7 month old! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review! A little pricey, but it's a shorter trip than Boston with the . The GM was very disrespectful in the way he talked to me, My steak was hockey pucked and my cousin lamb chops was under cooked so by the time we got our food from being altered our dates food was done. I would absolutely get the filet again. Cheesecake for dessert was fantastic! Report Job. Wines by the glass were good as was the fine service. Hope to see you again soon. One of the best bread puddings I have ever tried., The NY strip held me back from giving this a 5 star, so underwhelmed by it, but everything else was above par including the service. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Ruths Chris was founded 57 years ago in New Orleans by Ruth Fertel. We hope to welcome you back in soon! We appreciate you writing about your recent visit with us. Ruth's Chris Steak House. We hope to welcome you back in again soon! 2023, Charter Communications, all rights reserved. Our goal is to always provide the very best food and service, so we are concerned to hear your comments about your dinner order. Our bill was $245.00. Get hyperlocal forecasts, radar and weather alerts. Learn More. We hope to have the chance to serve you again soon. Salmon was comparable to Burton's or Joey's Grille so the price was high for the quality/taste. The steaks were perfect, but my wifes crab cake was an underwhelming presentation. We hope to welcome you back in again soon! Willowbrook Restaurant. The food and service were excellent. It was very clear. We will definitely be back. Last name. We hope to welcome you in again soon! Paired with Rombauer Zinfandel But she took care of it and was top notch and her service, thank you Stephanie. Thank you! But only one person at the front door???? Very plain. COMPENSATION: $6.75 per hour. Food. Amazing dinner. Thank you for such a great dinner experience! Patrick was our server and he was outstanding! Forgot your Our reservation was for 5:30pm, and the restaurant was about 25% full. It is located at 4 Mercantile Street and brings an unmatched dining experience to the. My family LOVED this restaurant! While we are happy to hear you enjoyed your meal, we are concerned to hear about your long wait as we never want our guests to leave disappointed. @RuthsChris. I saw one server and the host was groomed, not so much for the rest. Rombauer Vineyards has beenproducing distinctive, fruit-driven wine for more than 40 years. Well, Madonna, 64, is no virgin when it comes to seducing much . No one asked if our meals were satisfactory until we were almost done eating. Couldnt recommend more. These few little items are basic steps of service in a fine dining establishment. My husband and I came here for Valentines Day and we had a wonderful experience. Thank you for your candid feedback. He sat us at a table with this other party in the room. Reservations are recommended for large groups. This can take a few Smiles, and chatting, menu suggestions, and just great hospitality. 355 Following. Doesn't make much sense. Since Ruth's Chris was founded in 1965, the most important ingredient in our recipe for success has been a team of hard-working people with a passion for creating special experiences for our Guests. Apply Join or sign in to find your next job. We broil it exactly the way you like it at 1800 degrees to lock in the corn-fed flavor. We hope to have the chance to serve you again soon. I had the Shrimp dish, very good with a glass of Chardonnay. Every single thing was delicious. The sides were expertly prepared. Otherwise, the food and drinks were good, but not as great as when they first opened. We remain excited about our opportunities to grow and evolve the iconic Ruths Chris Steak House Brand, Cheryl Henry, president and CEO of Ruths Hospitality Group Inc., said in a statement. The Ruth's Chris owner, RSCH Operations, Inc., is set to appear before the Worcester License Commission on Thursday morning to request licenses to serve alcohol and food, and provide entertainment, according to the agenda. Please do not leave this page until complete. Paired with Rombauer Cabernet Sauvignon The content of this material is not all-inclusive but is for informational purposes only. As Worcester officials gathered to announce the upcoming opening of Ruth's Chris Steak House in Mercantile Center, city leaders remarked on how far the area has come in just a few years. Good experience though, and it was a special occassion. I wouldn't bother wasting your money. Founder Ruth believed the steakhouse experience shouldn't be intimidating. Ruth's Chris Steak House - WorcesterResponded on February 21, 2023While we are happy to hear you enjoyed your meal, we are concerned to hear about your long wait as we never want our guests to leave disappointed. We suspected that the party of businessmen near us seemed more promising to the servers, TIP-wise. Perfect crust on the outside, cooked medium rare near perfect, and it melts like butter in your mouth. Ive been 3 x in 3 weeks and Im going again on the 13 th. The potatoes au gratin were disappointing. Paired with Rombauer Chardonnay One of the managers, Paul, stopped by various tables to make sure all was going well. Very quiet Monday (only one other party in the dining room) and still seemed like it took too long for plates to be cleared and water to be refilled. It was our first time here and everything was phenomenal. Plans for the upscale steak restaurant were announced in August 2019, but the pandemic delayed the . - Another outdoor dining option and a new neighbor for The Mercantile in downtown Worcester is opening this summer. Ruth's Chris Steak House in Worcester serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800 and served on 500 plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. 12 bucks for a potato side or veggie side. Thank you! So that we can work to make things right, please reply directly with your contact information, including your name and a phone number. The restaurant's hours will be Sunday to Thursday 4 p.m. to 9:30. Ruth's Chris also offers a variety of side dishes, desserts, and cocktails. But It is what it is. for my anniversary! World-class hospitality is at the cornerstone of everything we do at Ruth's, and for that reason we are so know you enjoyed your experience. 15. Food was very good, though pricey (as expected). Ruth's Chris Steak House announced in 2019 that it would open an 8,200-square-foot restaurant with seating for nearly 300, indoors and out, at Mercantile Center. MonFri, Sun 4:00 pm6:00 pm, https://www.ruthschris.com/restaurant-locations/worcester/, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking, Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Thats it. We'd like to learn more. Management kept a watchful eye on the room during this busy Saturday night. He didn't clear the other two settings at our table. Every single thing was delicious. Ruth's Chris Steak House Server New York, NY Easy Apply 30d+ $10.00 Per Hour (Employer est.) A food runner came over to us with a to-go bag and said "Did you order this? Merry Christmas! Dancing for joy? now the top table in town. The stuffed mushrooms were undercooked and were missing crab, tasted just like bread crumbs with butter. The average price of all items on the menu is currently $26.43. The food overall was good, not great. It was terrific! He was constantly interrupting us. We had to ask for bread and butter, my husband's drink refill and for the check. Thank you. The other party was large and loud. Ruth's Chris Steak House has an expected opening of fall 2022, "maybe sooner," Norton said. Manager was great, we were compensated for it. Perfect crust on the outside, cooked medium rare near perfect, and it melts like butter in your mouth. We were excited when we heard of this location opening in Worcester, We usually travel to Providence to visit Flemings Steak House. The atmosphere is great, the food could not have been better but it was the staff that made our visit perfect. We look forward to welcoming new guests, as well as those who are already familiar with and passionate about our brand.. The Filet Mignon was outstanding and give you plates that you eat off that are scorching hot (which I was warned 3 times and still managed to touch the plate --- brilliant.!) Also ordered a baked potato, which is enough for two people, comes with real bacon bits, sour cream and butter. Its a terrific addition to a growing city.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Fertel began franchising the restaurant in the 1970s, but it didn't expand nationwide until the 1990s and early 2000s, when the private equity firm Madison Dearborn Partners bought a controlling stake. Make a reservation Treat Yourself to an Everyday Celebration Since 1965, we've stuck to the same recipe for success that was created by our founder, Ruth Fertel: perfect steaks, warm hospitality, and good times that never stop rolling. Price excludes tax and gratuity. I love the glass wall, facing the street, letting in a lot of light during our early dinner, and it's nice to see the action on the street. Sides: Brussels, creamed spinach, lobster Mac and cheese, and mashed potatoes. This reminded me of a over priced Longhorns. Go to Boston or Providence.More, Food was great. Its a terrific addition to a growing city. Ruth's legacy lives on through our sizzling steaks, award-winning wine list of 200+ wines & signature handcrafted cocktails. I saw one server and the host was groomed, not so much for the rest. It was very busy, but Patrick was a fantastic server. I believe they each had 5 French fries. We appreciate your taking the time to leave a review, and we hope to be able to serve you again. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Subscriber Exclusive The Mercantile restaurant with rooftop bar to open in Worcester next Monday, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse to open in July Updated: Mar. Ruths Chris Steak House, a chain with more than 150 locations in North and South America and Asia, opened its newest location at 4 Mercantile St. on Monday. Due to our new system upgrade, we are requesting all existing users to update their password. Would you please contact via private message and share more about your experience? Jack was helping him as well. Check Switch to pickup About Reviews APPETIZERS SOUPS & SALADS STEAKS & CHOPS SEAFOOD & SPECIALTIES BURGERS & SANDWICHES VEGETARIAN SHAREABLE SIDES DESSERTS BEVERAGES KIDS MENU My baileys and coffee - coffee was not fresh and I could tell it had been sitting for a while. Ruth's Chris Steak House - WorcesterResponded todayThank you for your candid feedback. It seemed everyone truly enjoyed working there. Best steak ever! The bread pudding was loaded with raisins, and a vanilla Jack Daniels whiskey sauce. 2022 Fact Book: Doing Business in Central Mass. Not what you expect in a fine dining restaurant. Kudos to the staff and management team for their dedication and hard work not easy to do! Cocktails were expertly made and the wines by the glass were very good. Ruth's Chris Steak House This is how it's done. A food runner came over to us with a to-go bag and said "Did you order this? Ruth's Chris Steak House is having some fun as they prepare for a fall opening in downtown Worcester. This is certainly not the experience we aim to provide nor how we wanted our food to arrive to you. The 8,200-square-foot restaurant will have 270 seats inside and 70 seats outdoors, though no other. Would you please contact via private message and share more about your experience? The food was great and the restaurant is clean and nice place to have a great family celebration. The restaurant specializes in fine steaks and chops, which are cooked using a broiling method and served on a 500-degree plate. After our meal last night, I can confidently say that this isnow the top table in town. Ruth's Chris Steak House is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worcester is lucky to have a Ruth's Chris in town! Easily apply. The Worcester Ruth's Chris, 4 Mercantile St., is open Sundays through Thursdays from 4 to 9:30 p.m., and from 4 to 10:30 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. And with people like Maren and Heather and Waleed on your staff, that is who you want representing! moments. Location. The Worcester Ruth's Chris Steak House location has been in the works for nearly three years. Ummmmm no! As part of the pre-opening celebration of the new location, the company raised $6,458 as a donation to the Worcester County Food Bank. Thank you! It is too bad, but this location of Ruth''s Steak house does not meet up to the standard of fine dining. The waitress really did her best.. even offered us free dessert. For the price, I was not impressed. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested, and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged. I wouldn't bother wasting your money. My baileys and coffee - coffee was not fresh and I could tell it had been sitting for a while. The waitress took my drink before I was done with it (still half a drink left). The host came over and said "hello". The new Worcester restaurant will. Backs Charter School Reform After BESE Board Vote, Local Food Banks Prep As Pandemic Food Benefits End In MA, Charter Audit, Millionaire Tax Plan, Toddler Taken: Patch Top Stories, New Worcester Law On Developer Tax Breaks Likely: Councilors, State Auditor Will Examine Worcester Charter School, OSV Ties. Go to Boston or Providence. This location will be the restaurants fourth in Massachusetts, along with Waltham, Somerville, and Boston. #RuthsChris. Adding Chateaubriand to the menu was a pleasant surprise and we enjoyed it immensely. She asked if it was a special occasion - we said it was. Truly. The Seared Ahi Tuna with cucumber and a mustard-beer sauce is amazing sushi quality and a great way to start. Full job description available here: Ruth's Chris | Side Cook (ruthschris.com) NOTE: The information here does not constitute a contract, express or implied. Steak was cooked perfectly and sides were delicious! We hope to see you again soon. We suspected that the party of businessmen near us seemed more promising to the servers, TIP-wise. There's also a seasonal outdoor patio along the Mercantile Center plaza. Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving USDA Prime steaks, each seared to perfection,. Ruth's Chris Steak House - Worcester offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (508) 492-0525. Tweets & replies. All rights reserved (About Us). Me and the hubs and my brother, sister in law and niece. Charlotte, NC 28202 (Downtown Charlotte area) +1 location. We'd like to learn more. The bread pudding was loaded with raisins, and a vanilla Jack Daniels whiskey sauce. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your evening with us. We got seared tuna, Caesar salad, lobster bisque and wedge salad. Our waitress went the extra mile to make sure everything was great. The Worcester Ruth's Chris, 4 Mercantile St., is open Sundays through Thursdays from 4 to 9:30 p.m., and from 4 to 10:30 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. So that we can work to make things right, please reply directly with your contact information, including your name and a phone number. Ruth's Chris Steak House - WorcesterResponded on February 16, 2023Even though your first course arrived before your cocktails, we're glad to know that you enjoyed your evening with us. Food. Please allow cookies to continue reading. Ruth's Chris Steak House - WorcesterResponded 3 days agoThank you for the review. Meals: sea bass, petite filet, rib eye, stuffed chicken. Fourth Course: Rombauer Jam Cake We will definitely be back. Cheesecake w Fresh Berries and the Crme Brule provided a great ending to a fantastic meal. The place was a zoo and clearly there was not enough help. Ruth's Chris Steak House - WorcesterResponded on February 16, 2023Thanks for the great review! The opening was planned for fall of 2020 but was delayed . The 11 oz Filet Mignon melted in your mouth, cooked perfectly medium rare. The restaurant was first announced in 2019, but the pandemic and construction delays repeatedly pushed back its opening. and it's Fantastic! Ruth's Chris Steak House - WorcesterResponded on January 17, 2023Our goal is to always provide the very best food and service, so we are concerned to hear your comments about your dinner order. The stuffed mushrooms were undercooked and were missing crab, tasted just like bread crumbs with butter. This job is offensive or discriminatory This job appears to be fake This job or the information included is inaccurate This job is an advertisement for something other than hiring . We were excited when we heard of this location opening in Worcester, We usually travel to Providence to visit Flemings Steak House. Thank you for the great review! While there, 2 policemen patrolling the area on horseback wandered by onthe sidewalk, making for an unusual and interesting sight. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. My filet was cooked perfect and tasted wonderful. An excellent Ciabatta bread and butter is served warm for the table. Service was also excellent, although we went pretty early before prime time. Service was better this round. I also called the day before and the person who answered advised they see this on the reservation and noted. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes . No chocolate cake was brought and when I was left to order dessert, it just looked like it was thoughtless and I hadnt advised to do this for the special occasion. Thank you! Great atmosphere, great food, good wine, and exceptional service. The atmosphere was great. Report Job. Happy Hour The next room is a great bar where I'm sure I'll be spending some time soon some nice tables in this area too. Great experience, would definitely return. Ruth's Chris Steak House 3.8 Restaurant Manager. He didn't let us know our servers name. You should definitely go here, but not cheap. Guest satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. The Worcester Ruth's Chris restaurant will be located at 4 Mercantile . The kitchen was firing on all cylinders. The New York strip was much tougher, not nearly as flavorful, and I have gotten better new york strips at walmart. A representative from Ruth's Chris appeared in front of the Worcester License Commission on Thursday morning to obtain a common victualer license and an alcohol license for indoor and outdoor dining. Both were served hot and were great accompaniments to our steaks. Our steaks are served sizzling in butter - specify extra butter or none. Ruth Fertel opened the first Ruth's Chris in New Orleans in the 1960s and the restaurant was originally called Chris Steak House. I would recommend recommendation booking reservations 15 minutes after restaurant hours in the winter months, so this is not experienced. We have our regular server there and felt a little guilty having found a place closer to home. Creamed spinach - ok. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts. The host came over and said "hello". Both were served hot and were great accompaniments to our steaks. Service was excellent throughout. The host left the menus on the table and said "your server will be right over". Ruth's Chris Steak House, which owns more than 100 locations across the country, is reportedly opening a restaurant in Mercantile Center this fall. This is an area of town that has really been built up. . No one checked or asked if my filet was cooked to my temperature request. But we will be returning to Flemings in Providence. It's our pleasure to serve you and we hope that you'll be joining us again soon. We had a 5 star visit and would highly recommend the location in Worcester! First name. We got seared tuna, Caesar salad, lobster bisque and wedge salad. It joins The Mercantile restaurant as the two eateries anchoring the Mercantile Center skyscraper in downtown Worcester. Then here comes Heather - what a team this was. Sarge, hospitality is a source of great pride for our company and when a guest feels that he or she has not received the service that is the hallmark of the Ruths Chris name, we take those assertions seriously. Top Rated Items at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse Creamed Spinach $12.24 Sizzling Crab Cakes $39.26 Filet $53.14 You know you want it. He clearly had too many tables to look after. We appreciate your taking the time to leave a review, and we hope to be able to serve you again. Business Leaders of the Year & Hall of Fame Awards, Central Mass Manufacturing Summit & Awards. Say In the bar area which was nice, but our table was right at the servers station so was a little loud, but still fantastic. The service was very friendly, but erratic. Value. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. The menu features traditional steakhouse fare like steaks, chops, and seafood. The prices are steep, but the food is well worth the cost.More, Christmas Eve. Needless to say, we had our regular- shrimp cocktail, crab cakes, wedge salad, filet & lobster and au gratin potatoes.