Would you like to view the latest search results ? Safety features. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. The prices are good, and the sales staff is friendly and very helpful. Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter for Sale Under $15,000. The average mileage on vans is 151,484 miles. Took 2 weeks for me to get my van back. WORKED WITH ALBERT. How many are for sale and priced below market? Ryder's distinct classes of used trucks make it easy to select the right vehicle - and protection - for your needs. There are currently 62 cargo vans for sale by owners and dealers under $5000 starting at only $1300. I went there to buy a 2018 Prius Prime advertised on Edmunds with 14,000 miles for $22,481. Most of these cargo van deals were manually chosen specially for people with low budget searching for where to find or buy a cheap cargo van that costs no more than $1000, $2000 or up to $5000 dollars. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a pre owned vehicle. When I asked him if there was any flexibility in the price he said that they add a $2900 "dealer fee". View all 277 Listed 44 days ago, 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo 2 - 58,898 mi, Fredericksburg, VA Nothing is too much trouble. fast e-mail response, easy to access by phone. I ordered my Bronco was ordered and he kept me up to date on all changes. Great dealer. loading. $5,191 Below Market. Out of 75 consumer reviews of the used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter available at Edmunds, 31 are one-star reviews. 1-OWNER ! Avon $6,000 Toyota Sienna 2004 Limited Edition What will be your next ride? 2015 Freightliner Sprinter Cargo Van RWD 2500 144" Excellent Price $ 923 off avg. ${award} ${year}, By Astorga Morales Family from Chicago, IL, By SECURITY OFFICER '' SMOKEY '' from racine , wis, 2000 Chevrolet Express 1500 Upfitter Cargo review. Location: Middletown, PA (8 miles from Harrisburg, PA) Mileage: 7,916 miles Body Style: Van Color: Blue Engine: 6 Cyl 3.0 L. Description: Used 2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 with RWD, Comfort Package, Keyless Entry, High Roof, Heated Mirrors, 16 Inch Wheels, Steel Wheels, Extended Van, and Independent Suspension. - All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Got it for a delivery service. Calls may be prerecorded. If you want to learn more about the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, read Edmunds' expert review. This is reliable little van and I took it road tripping every year and then would double it as a handicap van for my grandson, he is in a wheelchair. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Need help finding the perfect used truck? CARFAX One-Owner. $7,736. I'm an Inspector move from project to project no problem. I started driving in 1975 and I wish that this model was made back then! Most of these cargo van deals were manually chosen specially for people with low budget searching for where to find or buy a cheap cargo van that costs no more than $1000, $2000 or up to $5000 dollars. home delivery on some or all of its cars. If any one is considering a Ford Transit or Nissan NV you want to compare it to a Ram CV(cargo van). Under $40,000 . Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of Use for more information. deals found. The CARFAX Vehicle History Report for the vehicle may contain more current information. This certified CARFAX 1-owner vehicle h VIN: W1Y4EBHY5MT058887 Stock: 1243854A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-18-2022, Located in Hooksett, NH / 1,294 miles away from Rutland, ND. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Down side 4.6 seems to be a little sluggish. This vehicle holds all my work tools with a low back end for easy lifting. More than worth the drive to purchase the vehicle. Listed 14 days ago, 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo 2 - 63,124 mi, Manassas, VA - The 2013 is a high top and I love that, It gets 27 mpg regular gas. My grandma has owned a 2015 Transit Connect lwb since new my grandpa got the base model since he was a cheap meiser. RYDER WARRANTY Ryder Extended Warranty Coverage. He was very accommodating, helpful, and made the buying process easy. Renegade. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. The average price for the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 2500 is $53,102, with the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 3500 and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 3500XD averaging $55,258 and $138,053 respectively. Listed 6 days ago, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. Roof Heights- Start around 96 inches and move up to around 107 inches. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. We carry a huge assortment of Class B motorhomes at General RV dealerships, and thanks to our buying power we can offer you better pricing. Dodge Sprinter 77.00 listings Ford E-450 Ford E-Series Ford E-Super Duty 9.00 listings Ford E-Transit Ford Panel Truck My wife and I live in Texas. All rights reserved. Listed 92 days ago, 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo 2 - 39,919 mi, Houston, TX 1 for sale starting at . relaible vehicle. Jason was professional and it was a quick and easy deal. GREAT VEHICLE AT A GREAT PRICE. No accidents, 1 Owner, Personal use only 6cyl Automatic Craig and Landreth Cars (Louisville, KY) Back-up camera Tire Pressure Warnin. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Alabama (1) You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Germans do it always. There are currently 78 cargo vans for sale by owners and dealers under $8000 starting at only $1300. We value your privacy. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Both Dave and Don were very helpful! If you wish to buy your used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van online, TrueCar has 1 model available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the continental United States. the kids made no sounds when i threw them in the back the walls are so thick it help quiet there screams. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. Mileage By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Lots of features, safe van when traveling a long distance. Roadtrek. Dodge Sprinter Price Under $15,000 Used Dodge Sprinter for sale under $15,000 near me Sort by Never miss a car! Copyright 2023 Used Cars Group. CAR REVOLUTION is honored to present a wonderful example of pure vehicle design this 2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van only has 3,800mi on it a VIN: W1W40CHY2MT055619 Stock: 12509 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-09-2023, Located in Portland, OR / 1,213 miles away from Rutland, ND. GREAT RUNNING AND DRIVING SPRINTER VAN WITH THE VMI WHEELCHAIR LIFT Visit Florida Auto Online LLC online at floridaautoonline.com to see more pictures . Find 94 used Cargo Van in South Carolina as low as $8,995 on Carsforsale.com. - Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo for Sale Nationwide Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 1,316 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $1,500 - $500,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Trim 1500 144 Roof RWD (6) 1500 144 RWD (2) 1500 144 Standard Roof RWD (9) Price, mileage, and condition are all important factors to consider when buying a used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. Used Vans for Sale in Florida Update Zip Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price Body Style ZIP Filter Results 936 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $3,000 - $250,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Radius Color Black (57) Blue (52) Brown (2) Gold (1) Gray (41) Green Dynamic Motors is the place to go! our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Great news! Brought an amazing car. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Ultimate Motorsport Presents 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 HIGH ROOF DIESEL CARGO Van COMMERICAL FINANCING AVAILABLE BLIND SPOT MONITOR ! Price:<$15000 X Bodystyle:Full-Size Van X Condition:Used X Save Search 2014 Chevrolet Express 2500 - 214,441 mi Henderson, NC (22 mi) - Listed today $199 above market price dealer rating high annual miles $13,999 PREVIEW Save 2012 Ford - 184,000 mi Roxboro, NC (35 mi) - Listed today $943 below market price This car is neat. 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo 2 - 56,015 mi, West Chicago, IL One time broke down only, for aged belts. Distribution works great. Sophistication & understated luxury comes standard on this Merc VIN: W1Y40CHY5MT056755 Stock: 12510 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-09-2023. Prices for a used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van currently range from $12,995 to $255,799, with vehicle mileage ranging from 6 to 403,877. Transfer of vehicle from another location to your neighborhood Enterprise Car Sales may require payment of a non-refundable transfer fee to begin the VIN: W1W40CHY5MT051645 Stock: 8DXG57 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-01-2023, Located in Avenel, NJ / 1,222 miles away from Rutland, ND. Contact Trust Auto today for information on dozens of vehicles like this Loaded 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 Cargo 4WD 144''WB Diesel Toolboxes/Mi VIN: WD4FF0CDXKT008024 Stock: 008024 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-20-2022, Located in Houston, TX / 1,139 miles away from Rutland, ND. Best Deal in Town! 22 Regency RVs for sale. Now I drive the van every day and enjoy it. Discover our range of vans online now and find your nearest branch to learn more about any of our vans. It is very reliable. Very flexible regarding a test drive and really looking for a solution to make a deal. The positive reviews are probably all written by them. writing. Listed 2 days ago, 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo 2 - 49,682 mi, Rahway, NJ TrueCar has 6 used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van models for sale nationwide, including a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 2500 High Roof LWB and a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 2500 Standard Roof SWB. My little Transit XLT has the tinted windows all around and is converted into a "mini RV" complete with a bed that slides out to accommodate two full grown adults. Browse Cargo Vans used in Lithia Springs, GA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $90,000. Calvin in Waukegan did a great job prepping my Honda Accord V6 and making me feel good/relaxed about the purchase. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Finally at 5:30 he called to inform us that he sold the car to someone else. Sprinter Cargo Body type: Van Doors: 3 doors Drivetrain: 4X2 Engine: 188 hp 3L V6 Diesel Exterior colour . I retired but still have the e250 it has 449,xxx miles on it and still runs and drives great! The used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter received an average score of 2.9 out of 5 based on 75 consumer reviews at Edmunds. No need to replace the Lexus. 1,828 cars for sale found, starting at $1,495; . TrueCar has 52 used Freightliner Sprinter Cargo Van models for sale nationwide, including a Freightliner Sprinter Cargo Van 2500 170" and a Freightliner Sprinter Cargo Van RWD 2500 170". I had a great experience purchasing 2014 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE. I get 22 MPG in all sorts of driving. Everyone at Gold Mill was great. With extras: Alloy aluminum wheels , Eberspacher auxiliary inside heater, silicone oil pad . Love the V6 & Calvin rocks! They found the perfect vehicle within my price range. Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Passenger Van, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 2500, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 3500, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 3500XD, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Austin, TX, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Boston, MA, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Charlotte, NC, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Chicago, IL, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Columbus, OH, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Dallas, TX, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Denver, CO, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Detroit, MI, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in El Paso, TX, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Fort Worth, TX, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Houston, TX, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Indianapolis, IN, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Jacksonville, FL, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Los Angeles, CA, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Memphis, TN, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Nashville, TN, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in New York, NY, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Philadelphia, PA, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Phoenix, AZ, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in San Antonio, TX, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in San Diego, CA, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in San Francisco, CA, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in San Jose, CA, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Seattle, WA, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van in Washington, DC. WB Cargo Van (3.0L V6) $ 52,995 $ 788 /mo* 7,320 miles Engine: 3.0L V6 Drivetrain: 4X2 Price $7,366 below avg. 2012 MERCEDES SPRINTER VAN CONVERSION Extended w/170" WB Van 3D. The plates and insurance are much cheaper, too, Hope this helps, This is car number 8 with Midway Dodge. Recent Arrival , Come down to Show VIN: W1Z40FHY4MT060809 Stock: 3559 Certified Pre-Owned: No. Find amazing local prices on Mercedes-mercedes-sprinter for sale in Ashton-under-Lyne, Manchester Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. First Name. Transit can have 6ft ladder-CV 8ft, the NV, 40 inch pallet between wheel wells-CV 4'x8' flat on the aluminum deck (behind two front seats). Listed 8 days ago, 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo 2 - 42,146 mi, Bentonville, AR Took care of my financing and addressed all my concerns. list price $46,900 2,682 miles Hooksett, NH White exterior, Unknown interior No accidents reported, 1 Owner, Personal use VIN W1W40CHY2MT056530 See more photos 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van 2500 High Roof V6 170" Extended RWD Excellent Price User reviews. - go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Consumer reviews are a great resource for determining how reliable a used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter will be. Small dealership but very nice. the Diesel Motor is a real winner. Calls may be prerecorded. Listed 2 days ago, 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo 2 - 56,049 mi, Houston, TX 4,193 miles. From classic vintage units to the newest Sprinter's and anything in between. We had such a great experience with DJ. He put us through the ringer and he cannot be trusted. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. The average price has decreased by -12.1% since last year. VIN: W1W4EBHY3LT033803 Stock: 69609CTN Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-22-2023, Located in Davie, FL / 1,677 miles away from Rutland, ND. Site Map | The Freightliner Sprinter . If I told mercedes-benz to build me a van.this would be it !!!! Amazing staff quality but great price. Start following a car and get notified when the price drops. Title. BT Mobility LLC Wrightstown, NJ 2021 Toyota Sienna AWD Platinum 7-Passenger 4dr Mini-Van $ 78,999 $ 1,174 /mo* 2,910 miles Engine: 2.5L I4 Drivetrain: AWD Price $11,449 above avg. 19,315 miles. This We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. our. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration It's a great place to buy a car. Check Availability. the brakes stop better than any van I have had. It broke down one week after owning it. CommercialTruckTrader has thousands of each style for sale across a wide range of manufacturers include Ford, Ram, Chevrolet, and Mercedes-Benz. Quite pleased with the car I bought there. It seats 10 people, including the driver seat. View photos, features and more. Used Vans for Sale in Vancouver, BC. Most of all I walked away confident that I got a great product at the best price! my dodge dealer wanted $1,000.00 for a alternator ! , I am useing them for my Electrical Shop By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. This van has been fantastic now at 60,000 miles obviously it's not the best liquor it's a van the interior is functional but again it is the same material that came out of any Ford Focus or C-Max it works and the seats for how cheap the cloth is is not terrible to sit in the Driving Experience is not that bad either and the select shift is actually decent. Wish it was able to hold more than 10 people. The Crew Van with two rows of seats starts at $46,700, and the Passenger Van with 12 seats begins at $48,700. With the largest selection of cars from dealers and private sellers, Autotrader can help find the perfect Sprinter for you. On the opposite end, only a small number of used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van listings have parking sensors, front heated seats, or navigation. XL 4dr LWB Mini-Van w/Rear Cargo Doors $ 29,999 $ 446 /mo* 300 miles Engine: 2.0L I4 Drivetrain: FWD Price $5,640 above avg. Easy to drive and comfortable seats. Get email alerts on this search. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Now that you've found the right vehicle for you, you can find the best place to buy a used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. PRE VIN: WD4PF0CD2KP094555 Stock: 094555 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Orchard Park, NY / 950 miles away from Rutland, ND. There are 2 dealerships near you that received an Edmunds Five Star Dealer Award that have the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter for sale in stock. Shoppers just like you have reviewed dealerships near you. Regency. No accidents, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, 2 Accidents, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, 1 Accident, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Sykesville MD for sale, Used Ford Transit Connect Passenger Wagon 2012, Used Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class in Evansville, IN, Used Mercedes-Benz AMG GT in Wilmington, DE, Used Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class in Burlington, VT, Used Mercedes-Benz S-Class in New Germany, MN, Used Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class in Akron, OH, Used Mercedes-Benz EQS SUV in Spartanburg, SC, Used Mercedes-Benz GLS-Class in Woodbridge, VA, Used Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class in Pompano Beach, FL, Used Mercedes-Benz G-Class in Tuscaloosa, AL For Sale, Used Volkswagen Passat 2010 in Tacoma, WA, Used Hyundai Equus 2015 in Fort Collins, CO, Edmunds True Market Value (TMV) Appraisal, Best Cadillac XT5 Lease Deals in Clearwater, FL, New Audi E-Tron Gt for Sale in Carbondale, PA, Best Cadillac XT6 Lease Deals in Syracuse, NY, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.