I dont even know where to begin with my review for Stonebridge. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. My step daughter said they offered alot and did not try to raise prices which was good. Our only disappointment is that we missed out on some amazing food at the cocktail hour. The outdoor dance floor can also be converted into a great spot for your reception meal as well. My daughter was able to text her any time of day and a response was given usually within minutes. We ended up getting married this August (2020) with the COVID restrictions. Everyone who attended our wedding loved stonebridge and the food was amazing across the board. that are already in place (something I never thought I would worry about, but in the end made a huge difference). Opening hours, contacts and reviews for Stonebridge Wedding and Event Venue at 305 Max Rd, Blum, TX. Our wedding night at Stonebridge was the best night of our lives. Bring your own chair and blanket to settle in for a night of music under the stars! perhaps lack of experience, place was in a disarray, being tiny in size, and disorganized with no example to show, and then of all things displaying a funeral showpiece. He was amazing! everyone at stonebridge is welcoming, professional, helpful and courteous. Everything went exactly as planned. -The McCabe's. A White Hot Wedding . We are so beyond grateful for all of their expertise during this process and would highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking to get married. Indeed, its one of the top 10 largest and is said to be over 200 years old! They made sure to pull me and my husband away before the end of cocktail hour to sit and eat and enjoy each other. We also invite our guests to make the tree their own by utilizing a variety of decorations that add a unique touch. They were friendly, caring and helpful each step of the way. Even guests were amazed how he was always there for us! The bridal and groom's suites are huge and by far the nicest we have seen at any venue. All I can say is, TOTALLY AMAZING !!! All of our guest raved about the beautiful location and the delicious food. They didn't seemed bothered at all about my many questions! We are SO grateful to everyone at the Stonebridge who made this night the most memorable night of our lives! The Stonebridge Country Club emphasizes its natural beauty both indoors and outdoors for an elegant affair. Enjoy dancing under the moonlight and trees wrapped in twinkling lights. A picturesque wedding & events venue located in the . The reception room was beautifully decorated and the staff truly went above and beyond! I wasn't worried about anything, everything was taken care of. e sure everything went smoothly and not to mention! Gregg was so accommodating and responsive and Terrence was the best maitre d! Gregg, Ariana, Terrance, & Amanda went above and beyond to make sure our special day was everything we could imagine. The options to choose from were endless and we were able to create a menu that was diverse, yet cohesive. Terrence was absolutely fanta Stonebridge is the absolute best wedding venue around. We took advantage of the vendor wedding package and were impressed with All the vendors especially Absolute Entertainment who provided excellent Dj/music services. The floor to ceiling windows really make it so unique. ess out of planning a limited wedding during a pandemic. Enjoy dancing under the moonlight and trees wrapped in twinkling lights. Weddings . Even though we were limited due to Covid restrictions, our guests all had a great time. Dont walk to stonebridge, run and go book them! We look forward to our upcoming wedding in 2021. Because of Gregg's knowledge of the venue and the business of event planning he made doing certain things like picking menu cards, colors, seat charts, and other organizational details of the wedding fool proof. When the big day finally arrived, our bridal attendant Alex did a phenomenal job making Our wedding was perfect, Terrance and team did an amazing job. The outdoor ceremony area and grounds are picture perfect. The food is also AMAZING and my guests were raving about it. The River with trees and brush along its banks are constantly in flux with the seasons so the moments captured are unique and a snapshot of your wedding month. Always accessible on the days/weeks/months leading up to the wedding to help answer any questions that came up, as well as making sure everything went smoothly on the day of! Gregg helped us throughout the whole process of planning and getting everything set. The hall has a picturesque balcony inside and out, large windows, and plenty of dance floor. She completely made my day and made everything run perfect. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Guests will find comfort from all elements under the comfort of her outstretched branches that are forever in bloom. Thank you again! Let's look at the Top 21 Wedding Venues in Tuscany, Italy, so you can start planning for your wedding! Anything we envisioned for our wedding they tried to make happen and worked with us to get us what we wanted. Our quarter-mile secluded walkway in the middle of arching trees and lit up by twinkle lights is the much needed escape from guests and the busyness of the day. Our ceremony and reception were held during th We had our Son and Daughter-in-laws wedding here and it was WONDERFUL! Terrence ran a tight ship & he always made sure we had what we needed, as well as our parents! On the day of, Terrence and my bridal attendant, Marleni, and the rest of the staff were very doting and took such great care of us. My only (small) complaint was that as a vegan and vegetarian couple, the food provided for lunch in the bridal suite and during cocktail was not very accommodating (despite our notifying them). With a separate reception room, outdoor reception area, outdoor cocktail area, and terrace, your guests are sure to be raving about it for months to come. He was never pushy and was always very honest. Highly recommend this venue to any prospective bride. Monica@SaatyPhotography.com; (480) 415-3452; Instagram Facebook-f Pinterest Envelope Leave a review. You will not be disappointed! With over forty acres, there is no end of whimsical fairytale photo opportunities. On the day of, he made sure everything ran smoothly and kept his eye on us the entire time to make sure we had everything we needed and enjoyed ourselves. Terrence, Gregg and Staff are the absolute best! We used both bridal suites and I highly recommend them. I could not be more appreciative of everything he did. Greg worked with my husband and I every step of the way making sure it was exactly how we envisioned the night to be. We booked our wedding for March 2020, but due to COVID we had to postpone. Gregg is an angel to work with. From the planning to the day of the party, everything was seamless. Golf Course Wedding Venue Overlooking the Ozarks Stone Bridge Village and Resort is an all-inclusive wedding venue located in Branson West, MO. During the reception, every time I turned around Terrance was standing there with a drink for me and my husband (still weird to say). I cannot say enough great things about Stonebridge. I couldn't imagine our wedding being so perfect without Terrance and Dinora. Hi, skin The Arizona-based studio has grown to national prominence with its fresh-faced aim to make quality skincare accessible to all. I highly highly recommend Stonebridge for any event!!! Terrence is a master at his job of maitre d and kept us moving during cocktail hour talking with our guests and then gave us the most amazing spread in the bridal suite for some downtime together prior to the reception. She made sure we were set all morning and the rest of the day. Schedule your tour today! Right from the start, the management and staff went above and beyond to ensure that no detail was overlooked. 1,462 Sq. the flow of the night was perfect and that my wife and I were attended to all night. They were so beautiful and perfectly classic! We had a raw bar, sushi station, Mac n Cheese station, Chicken and Waffles station, pasta station, fried calamari and baked clams station, and a carving station plus butler passed apps! Gregg and Terrance were so friendly and so accommodating to work with. Mumprenuer on Fire October 1, 2018. Finding the proper words to express how wonderful & awesome our event was feel impossible. the ballroom is absolutely beautiful, the grounds are pristine, the bridal suite is the perfect getting ready space. He even did more than he should by adding more candles, having different size sparklers (ours were too small) and just adding more details here and there. It was a great party. Our guests havent stopped raving about our wedding between the food, the ambiance, the service. Please consider the Stonebridge for your wedding/event! 3 Beds. Greg Terrance and Emily please stand up and give yourselves a round of applause. Everything went as planned and was beautiful. She was at the door waiting for us as soon as we got to the venue at 7am. The day of the wedding he made sure we were on time for everything, If I told Terrance on the day of the wedding I needed an organ I think he would have given one to me. Guests will appreciate not having to travel between venues and can begin enjoying your reception immediately following the ceremony. Gregg was a huge help throughout the planning process from start to finish. They will work diligently to ensure that every element of your day is carefully considered and expertly executed. He makes your night seamless and fun! They understand how to run a venue and how to make every couple feel special. "I had my wedding here on 9/27. It seemed as though the flow was p We could not recommend this place more! This bride HIGHLY recommends this venue-my guests do too! The night of our wedding, Terrence did a My husband and I got married at Stonebridge on December 7th and we are still getting compliments from our guests about our wedding and how perfect it was! The staff brought up FULL plates of food from every station. The bridal suites we used to get ready in were incredible- the bridal attendant made sure we had all the food/ drinks/ literally anything else that we needed the day of. It is part of the Lessings incredible lineup of outstanding catering halls. Thank you. Photo Gallery Contact Us Wedding Packages Stonebridge can make your dream wedding a reality. ht snow earlier in the day it was actually perfect because we took some pictures outside and even some of the pictures inside (with the snow in the background through the floor-to-ceiling windows in the ballroom) came out AMAZING because of it. Saturday - 8 am - 12 pm - But By Appointment Only Stonebridge Weddings and Events offers two distinctly different reception venues for your friends and family to enjoy your celebration. We were a little worried about weather because we ended up getting some lig Our wedding was the wedding of the century! I have always heard from brides that they did not get to eat their wedding food, Terrance made sure we did! The food was so delicious and we had a number of guests specifically tell us how good the food was. It is 20 minutes from New Tampa and five miles from I-75. The bridal sweet is a brides dream. Stonebridge Wedding and Event Venue is a breathtaking waterfront wedding venue in Blooming Grove, Texas. The venue is stunning with floor to ceiling glass windows and dark hard wood floors. Stonebridge Manor by Wedgewood Weddings is one of Arizona's premier wedding venues. Our first time to really link up with Terrance was the tasting where he was extremely helpful in guiding us through our menu options. Terrance is the best, he My husband and I had our reception at Stonebridge in June. From the very start, Gregg, the general manger, was the best to work with. Since our wedding, many people have told us it was one of the best/the best weddings they had ever been to, and my husband and I feel we owe a huge part of that to Stonebridge. Upon pulling into the grounds and driving towards the space, I told my now husband This is where were getting married and that night, cancelled every other venue we had an appointment with. The outdoor dance floor can also be converted into a great spot for your reception meal as well. made sure everything down to the smallest detail was perfect and made sure mine and my husbands day was perfect with absolutely no stress. During your reception, guests can celebrate with you in the comfort of a beautiful 40' x 120' white special event tent, complete with dance floor, chandeliers and cloth draped ceiling. Highly recommend having your wedding there! Every person who works there is so kind and helpful from the waitstaff to the maitred. The sides of the tent can be opened or . They will truly make all your wedding dreams come true! Highly recommend for any event! We worked with Gregg and Ariana throughout the planning process. If I could give 6 stars I would but it only lets me give 5. My bridal attendant Allison was fantastic. f our questions quickly and at all hours. "stop talking to people and eat!" The staff are extremely attentive and are at your side throughout the whole day. Stonebridge does such a fantastic job of making you feel like royalty. As our ceremony ended Terrance was at the end of the aisle to hug and congratulate us both. Not only did WE have an amazing time at our wedding, our guests did too! The ceremony was beautiful, the floor to ceiling windows make it feel as though you're outside on the beautiful grounds, even if the weather doesn't allow for it. seeing and he assured us to take our time and see other venues to make sure we were picking the right one for us and what we envisioned for our special day. The food was amazing!! You wont be disappointed!! Our entrees was the porcini crusted chicken which is presented like a michellen star restaurant and so savory and juicy, the terriaki glazed salmon which once again fresh and not fishy, and lastly a mouth watering braised short rib Besides the cake we opted to have a passed desserts for our guest, personally I loved the chocolate mousse shooter and the chocolate covered strawberries were so big, juicy and ripe. ood by our side through out to guide as and made sure we were fed and hydrated through out!! I was very concerned that we were not going to find a venue we could afford and fit our Where to begin? I got married at Stonebridge a little over a week ago, and I can not say enough good things about the wedding and venue! There are many wonderful things we could say about the overall experience. husband also agrees - he actually was the one who decided stonebridge (i have him my top 3) and he picked this one and he's so happy he did. She made us feel feel at home. The venue is gorgeous obviously but they really made it feel like it was "our's." Who knew you could feel so close to your wedding crew and family with 200 people! I never had to search for him, he anticipated when he was needed. The food was AMAZING, and we are still hearing from our guests that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to. He made sure everything from the ceremony to the reception was set up how I envisioned, and kept us informed of the plans for the day. All the staff and employees were excellent. My sister n law had considered this place after hearing some positive/negative reviews. Prompt with responses to any questions! It is just absolutely stunning. The Bridal Suite is amazing, perfect for pictures, relaxing, and getting ready. 2,399 followers. Gazing upwards to the cliffs above youll see, not one, but three different waterfalls! Bob's Steak and Chop . Words cannot express just how amazing Terrance really is. No. Book your wedding here and in From the very beginning we had nothing but the best experience with Gregg and his office staff for planning and coordinating our wedding. I told them what I wanted and they provided. They prepared a layout of all the food from cocktail hour for my husband and placed it in the bridal sweet for us to enjoy since we were busy saying hello to all of our guests when the cocktail hour food was being served. Overlooking a beautiful valley and in sight of The Love Oak, you and your guests will enjoy the scenery while dancing the night away. The Stonebridge genuinely wants you and your guests to have the best experience and they will go above and beyond to make it happen. Even after the wedding, when I came to pick stuff up, the two nice ladies working in the banquet office were so kind and helpful! There is no better way to gauge success than receiving compliments from guests, and we heard over and over how this venue is exceptionally beautiful, the food delicious and the DJ was excellent (from the Stonebridge vendor package). Thanks to Stonebridge, jackrose and absolution. I would highly recommend Stonebridge; seriously, the best day ever. I cannot say enough nice things about Terrence!!! Gregg was amazing to work with. They were more than accommodating everything from our start time, to our hatred for paper straws (allowing us to bring in our own) and my husbands love for a specific whiskey to be stocked at the bar the day of. The food was fantastic and the service exceptional." . nd beyond for anything we needed. Huge hits from the passed Hors D'oeuvres were mini-beef wellingtons, Seared Ahi Tuna, duck wontons, the other ones were great too those just stand out at the time and Terrance will be extremely helpful when you choose them. Terrence over looked the setup, decorations, entire staff, and food, making sure every detail was perfect all the while checking in to make sure my husband and I were having the greatest time! Working with Gregg and Terrence was beyond perfect. The day finally came! She greeted me when I arrived with a much needed drink, took pictures while my photographer was and she even glued some of the gems on my shoe when they had fallen off. The grounds are great for taking pictures. Located in Mesa, Stonebridge Manor by Wedgewood Weddings is a gorgeous wedding venue that features beautiful gardens, courtyards, and patios brimming with flowers and other greenery. Terrance was such a blessing, we couldnt ha Where do I begin to explain the most amazing night. I would choose Stonebridge again and again. Terrance The matre d went above a My best friends wedding was a couple of weeks ago. She left not 1 stone unturne Stonebridge is truly a dream for a wedding! Terrence was amazing and made sure we had everything we needed, including making sure we were able to eat all throughout the day. Our wedding was everything we could have ever dreamed of and more. Stone Bridge Island Farm Gorgeous photo locations Just wed! Reading all the other comments from brides really shows just how much he truly cares about YOUR DAY and making it perfect. ANYTHING we needed they did for us as soon as possible. Now the main man who made it all happen and run smoothly was Terrence. They made sure my husband and I always had a drink in our hand and ate all the delicious food, and the bridal suite attendant, Emily, was literally the best. Really everyone at Stonebridge CC, Thank you for an amazing night we will never forget!! We've received nothing but wonderful comments from our guests. We got so many compliments on the ceremony and reception spaces, which had me so emotional when it was time to walk down the aisle; it was like every dream and Pinterest image I lusted over was now my reality, all thanks to Stonebridge and its team. Ariana is just so pleasant and so nice and she knows all the details. She took care of my family as well. Nope. This space will accommodate up to 300 with room for DJ, dancing and buffet tables. We had to reschedule our wedding due to Covid and everyone at Stonebridge and Stonebridge Country Club is not only absolutely beautiful, but has the greatest staff to work with. Whatever you guys need and want! Stonebridge is honestly such a perfect venue with feelings of classy, rustic, intimate but HUGE! Terrance was so helpful and really made everything run so smooth. With all of the hard work and running around all night making certain everything was absolutely perfect for Gia-he thanked us and said how much fun he had! We were floored We got married at Stonebridge in January 2022 and from the moment we booked in April 2020, we were so well taken care of. The team at Stonebridge Country Club provides couples and their loved ones with a number of services to choose from. I want to thank Gregg, Ariana and Terrence for all their tireless work in making my son and daughter-in-law's wedding a beautiful success! Terrence, Gregg and the Stonebridge team, we cannot thank you enough. Terrence was so attentive and delivered everything as promised. If you are looking for a place for your wedding- go here! With the utmost professionalism, Terrence has a way of getting on the teens level and keeping the party hyped! From the first day we booked, Greg and Terrence were there every step of the way and a My husband and I truly had the most amazing experience celebrating our wedding at the Stonebridge! They were friendly, caring and helpful each step of the way. Old Forester Houston. it's worth the money!! There is no better feeling than being flooded with text messages from family and frien My daughter got married yesterday and had the reception at the Stonebridge. I would do it 1000x over. A Tuscan wedding venue like no other, Locanda In Tuscany offers an intimate and romantic setting with magnificent views of the rolling hills of the nearby village, Val d'Orcia. From the very beginning, everyone we worked with was incredibly responsive and helpful. Everything was perfect! anges due to COVID. He was always extremely responsive and patient, and always put my nerves at ease. My husband and I had the time of our lives! Nearby homes similar to 1691 Dead Horse Mountain Rd have recently sold between $247K to $362K at an average of $190 per square foot.