2023 FOX News Network, LLC. Authorities are seeking a potential witness who was seen on Ben Hill Road in Rogersville the day Summer vanished. After nine months, I return to the loss of everything. Agent De La Pena has 16 years experience working as a Polygraph Examiner in the Boston FBI Office. Start your subscription for just $5 for 3 months Subscribe. Timesway is a Technology and Business news update website proving the latest news about Business and Technology. In the late 1990s and early 2000s, he was cited for numerous parole violations. Michael is also an Author of three books The Coyote Wars, The Last Coyote and Coyote Rising all FBI suspense thrillers! The parents of missing 13-year-old Summer Moon-Utah Wells have been addressing the rumors about their daughter on social media. '", Hartley explained to Dr Phil that Candus "starts to, even before she leaves the scene," by making herself "unavailable.". "This video is as raw as Don's current position in prison. Investigators have searched her home and the area surrounding it. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. In the affidavit, Candus Wells stated, He drinks and throws things. This material is being made available within this transformative or derivative work for the purpose of education, commentary and criticism, and is believed to be \"fair use\" in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Donald Wells is shown with his wife, Candus, and their four children, including Summer (pink jacket). Rest assured that we have not quit and wont quit until we find Summer Wells., Coup added, We will continue to work with Hawkins County Sheriffs Office, TBI, and FBI until we find Summer Wells. "Everything like that I mean, yeah, you always have questions, and I'd ask myself and but the way this happened and her emotions and state of mind", Don was then asked what questions he had, to which he responded: "I mean I questions no I don't really have questions. "And I think he edits he speaks and never finishes a sentence.". It may seem like a harsh word, but the DCS have kidnapped our boys. ", She then mumbled, after taking a deep breath, and said: "They should be put away for the rest of their lives. She described Summer as "the love of our lives", adding that she was a tomboy who loved princesses and dancing. In the News. They lost track of her within a few minutes and she hasn't been seen since, she said. Donald Wells agreed Tuesday to talk to the Times News about his criminal history while the search for his missing 5-year-old daughter continues. The mother of missing Tennessee 5-year-old Summer Moon-Utah Wells has given her first on-camera interview since her daughter disappeared two weeks ago. This is the official. Investigators have searched her home and the area surrounding it. Their crime gang questions suggested Summer may have been kidnapped by the "cornbread mafia," a colloquial term that refers to a grassroots,organized crime ring. Wells was leaving in a pickup as deputies arrived, but he came back while deputies were still there and was arrested. Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Summers father, Donald Wells, was arrested in October of last year on domestic charges and pleaded guilty in April to a gun charge. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued a statewide AMBER Alert for5-year-old Summer Moon-Utah Wells. DR Phil's interview with missing Summer Wells' parents has revealed the seven chilling signs that the five-year-old's family was "being deceptive" about her disappearance. Summer's parents also addressed the 5-year-old girl's very short haircut. On Twitter, the police statement read: "Weve noticed an uptick in misinformation being spread online about the search for 5-year-old Summer Wells, who went missing from her home in Hawkins County in June. I have long-admired Zo from afar and am dying to visit her farm in person someday. aunt Rose Marie Bly vanished from Polk County, Wisconsin in 2009. Candus Wells told Deputy Kyle Shively that her husband assumed she was cheating on him, argued with them and then he pushed her down, causing injury to her knee. parents of Summer exhibited "guilty language". Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. It had full-sized ladder racks and white buckets in the bed. You have permission to edit this article. He does not live at or near the Tennessee property, according to investigators, and the elder Wells said in the Times-News interview that his son was in Utah at the time of Summers disappearance. Ja Morant spoke about growing up in South Carolina in a pre-draft interview with Clinton Yates of Andscape. WATCH: Second day of searching for Summer Wells has come to an end. (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation). #SummerWells". Invalid password or account does not exist. The Tennessee parents of Summer Wells, the 5-year-old girl who went missing from her familys rural home just over two weeks ago, each have criminal records in other states, court documents show. The Utah DOC said he's been in and out of prison since 1995. [], Getting a brewies nft is one of the most popular and useful ways to enjoy the benefits of smoking marijuana. This broken system cash cow must have, we ask, everyone who loves Summer Moon-Utah Wells to cry out as her voice in a demonstration to the State of Tennessee that this is wrong beyond wrong what they are doing to children and their families, Don stated. Her parents, mother Candus Bly and father Don Wells, have faced a great deal of scrutiny. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS, Daughter of murdered couple linked to Delphi case reveals paranoia, Serena Williams stepmom's debts continue to spiral amid crumbling home battle, Alex Murdaugh looks unrecognizable in new mugshot hours after sentencing, 'Glaring error' left 'habitual liar' Alex Murdaugh 'boxed in' during trial, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Summer's parents, Candus and Don Wells, appeared on Dr Phil, Summer Wells went missing on June 15, 2021, Summer's parents agreed to be interviewed on Dr Phil, Credit: Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, An investigation is underway to find five-year-old Summer Moon-Utah Wells, Summer Wells Dr Phil interview: Missing five-year-old's dad uses 'guilty language' and mom 'fades facts', expert claims. Sunny. Tennessee search and rescue teams arent giving up in the hunt for Summer Wells after the 5-year-old disappeared several weeks ago, but crews are "scaling back" the efforts. While Don attempted to answer the question, insisting he's heard of gang activity in their neighborhood, Candus turned to him and said: "Get these wires off of me. Teams have searched approximately 3,000 acres for signs of Summer, with more than 100 agencies contributing to search efforts by air and land. As the first full day concluded in the search for 5-year-old Summer Wells, law enforcement officials called on local residents to inspect any place on their property where a child could be hidden. There have been a number of reports that indicate foul play may have played a part in her disappearance. Exact date yellow weather warning for snow and ice forecast to hit UK - will you be affected? Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. Hes a good kid.. These people include Summers older cousins. Don has previously said that the family believes she was abducted, despite officials saying there is no evidence to support his claims. The family is also asking for direct tips via their websitefindsummerwells.com. Investigators say the circumstances surrounding her disappearance have yet to be determined but they said they were looking into "all possibilities.". The parents have been accused across social media of being involved in Summer's disappearance, even receiving death threats. I remain convinced that somebody knows something regarding the disappearance of 5-year-old Summer Wells, he stated in his letter. The child was last seen outside of her rural Tennessee home. An AMBER Alert was issued for Summer the day after she vanished in June, after being upgraded from an Endangered Child Alert. In the post, Don mentions recent articles about DCS and talks about the state of the DCS system. The hand written order of protection application filed by Candus Wells on oct. 15, 2020. They have questioned neighbors and others who were at her home before she went missing. Other questions you might have include: Does my flight have free entertainment? If you have any knowledge of or information on the whereabouts of Summer Wells, please call the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 800-TBI-FIND (800-824-3463) or send . Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. Sign up to receive news and updates from this site directly to your desktop. He did not say where the boys were taken or for how long. The interview, which revealed worrying indicators, comes almost 5 months after Summer Moon-Utah Wells' June 15 disappearance.. She was final seen exterior of her household's residence in Hawkins County's Seashore Creek Group, Tennessee. While encountering these conditions, we are still searching with an aggressive approach with extreme attention to detail. Wells noted that his son was in Utah at the time of Summers disappearance, and theres no connection between him and Summers disappearance. When asked if he would be willing to discuss his criminal past in Utah, Wells declined. Its nothing really good. This week, investigators received more than a thousand tips on what happened to Summer. Tim Coup reported that as of Tuesday rescuers searching for Summer Wells have utilized 82 agencies from multiple states. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Wells later pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm while under the influence. They also questioned other people who stayed in the Wells home before Summer went missing. Choose wisely! They contradict themselves constantly regarding Don and Candus interview versus other interviews they've evaluated. or redistributed. They began by focusing on Candus' reaction when they asked her what she thinks should happen to the person that "took" Summer. and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Summer's parents, Candus and Don Wells , appeared on a Thursday episode of Dr Phil, where they were questioned by behavior analysts and body language experts Scott Rouse and . Donald Wells confirmed his three sons were removed from the family home this month. In reading the history of nations, we find that, like individuals, they have their whims and their peculiarities; their seasons of excitement and recklessness, when they care not what they do. They are still investigating foul play. Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson told the newspaper Monday that social media was causing unsubstantiated rumors about the case to be taken as fact by some. EXPERTS have suggested that Summer Wells' mom displayed "red flags" and may "know more" than she let on during an interview with Dr Phil. The investigation into the summer wells human remains found case is still ongoing. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is urging people to stop sharing bogus theories and to only share "factual information" in a bid to help find Summer. It is also examining the circumstances surrounding the discovery of the human remains. However, they have vehemently denied those claims. On Monday, Summer's father, Donald Wells, told the Times News he has thought his daughter was taken from the area from Day One. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. "In other words, psychologically we can't speak to her and we see the emotion as soon as I say cornbread mafia.". But Summer wasnt there and hasnt been seen since. The emotional and mental pain of the couple can be seen in their recent interview with Dr Phil in Hollywood. The parents both passed a polygraph test and body language experts also exclusively told The US Sun they do not believe they had anything to do with Summer's disappearance. The son pleaded guilty in February 2007 to sexual indecency with a child and was released from the Arkansas Department of Corrections in May 2010. SUMMER WELLS MISSING 1 MONTH TODAY; FATHER BLASTS NEGATIVITY ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR HAMPERING SEARCH, Tennessee search and rescue teams arent giving up in the hunt for Summer Wells after the 5-year-old disappeared several weeks ago, but crews are "scaling back" the efforts. Thats just how I feel.. However, foul play may have been involved. Here we are, an Amber Alert family, he says. In an early interview after the incident, Candus commented to WKRN and WJHL-TV about her emotions since the disappearance of her daughter. ", She added: "Whoever has my daughter, I pray they havent harmed her, they and bring her back to us safe and sound.". Biographical information, Asobu Bottle | The gift for dog lovers asobubottle.com. We won't share it with anyone else. ': Hawkins schools prepare for student, parental anxiety over Summer Wells disappearance, Watch now: Financial impact of Summer Wells search will hit Hawkins sheriff, rescue agencies, Hawkins school psychologist offers tips for talking to your child about abduction, anxiety, Still haunted by a child murder in my community that happened 44 years ago, Sheriff Lawson: Summer Wells case 'nowhere even close to being cold', Watch now: 'I'll see her in the resurrection': A month later, Summer Wells' dad has little hope for her recovery, Watch now: Summer Wells' brothers removed from home by DCS, dad says 'It's not safe at my house', Utah Department Of Corrections Donald Wells. "I also don't think Don has any guilty knowledge of anything, based on all the time I've spent with him. The mom and grandma of missing 6-year-old Summer Wells have addressed accusations by the Hawkins County sheriff that the little girl's family is "not . Tennessee search and rescue teams arent giving up in the hunt for Summer Wells after the 5-year-old disappeared almost two weeks ago, but crews are "scaling back" the efforts. During the Friday Dr Phil interview, the couple briefly discussed steps they were taking to get their sons back. Everything she's going says 'I'm unsure and shouldn't be saying this.'". While the investigation is still ongoing, investigators have made some strides. "Right now it's not safe at my house," Wells told the newspaper. "No not the way it played out," Don Wells responded. "None have resulted in a significant development.". Don then accuses DCS of mistreating his family. I feel in my heart that somebody has came up here and took her and has lured her away from here," Candus . then what chance do we have of ever seeing Summer again if she is found!!?. Her car was found 30 miles away from her home in a parking lot. We are sick of it all.. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Behavioral experts said Candus Wells acted like she was hiding something, The couple appeared on Dr Phil on Thursday and Friday, An AMBER Alert was issued for the child the day after she went missing, Credit: Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, The couple's sons were removed from the home after Summer disappeared, Summer Wells Dr Phil interview: Missing 5-year-olds mom has red flags & knows more about disappearance, experts say, Inside sinister rise of pink cocaine sweeping UK nightclubs as warring cartels battle to control 'Coca Cola of drugs', We live on Britain's WORST street - it's rife with drug addicts, crime & prostitutes we're terrified for our lives, Man 'naked and covered in blood' arrested before mum found 'murdered' at home as neighbours reveal hearing screams, Leicester 'explosion': Listen to massive 'sonic' boom that shook homes and rattled windows. Candus walked out in the middle of that interview . They tell us we can no longer see or call our boys.. Summer Wells, 5, was reported missing about 6 p.m. on June 15 from her family's Beech Creek home in Hawkins County. Earlier this month, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) said they had no evidence of Summers abduction. I mean, they should be tormented I think. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. We were able to figure it all out. Donald Wells confirmed the removal of the boys this month during an interview on the "Jay is 4 Justice" podcast over the weekend, WJHL-TV reported. Donald Wells' mugshot in the Hawkins County Jal form his Oct. 14 arrest. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. Called "Bertie" by his family, he was the fourth and last child of Joseph Wells, a former domestic gardener, and at the time a shopkeeper and professional cricketer and Sarah Neal, a former domestic servant.An inheritance had allowed the family to acquire a shop in which they sold china and . Believing her daughter was abducted Candus said, "I feel in my heart that somebody has came up here and took herhas lured her away from here.". SUMMER WELLS CASE: SEARCH FOR MISSING TENNESSEE GIRL SLOWED BY SPECULATION, RUMORS, INVESTIGATORS SAY. There was only 18 months difference, Donald Wells said. This Hawkins County Sessions Court affidavit shows that Donald Wells pleaded guilty this past April to possession of a handgun by an intoxicated person, and the other two charges were dismissed. Don said he believes Summer would want him and Candus to fight for the family. High 58F. They have questioned neighbors and others who were at her home before she went missing. An AMBER Alert was issued for Summer the day after she went missing. Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson said his department has done everything humanly possible to find Summer. "When you took our little girl, you took our very lives! The couple appeared on the Dr. Phil show to discuss the 12 months of hell they have experienced since that fateful night. 1:10. Hawkins County Schools child psychologistCarole Fuller is hoping resources about child safety and anxiety will help parents and students better cope with the Summer Wells disappearance. We won't share it with anyone else. "You have also broken the hearts of her father and mother and brothers, and in the midst of all the commotion, you have ruined our lives. Summer Wells's parents, Candus Bly and Donald Wells, still believe her five-year-old daughter is abducted and not lost. High 58F. Residents near Ben Hill Road are also being asked to check their security and trail cameras for any clues. - Published on November 11, 2021. He said: "I know in my heart and in my mind, she was abducted. And Candus, if you don't have guilty knowledge, if you know anything, this is your [chance] because you show signs that you're hiding something.". Summers mother, Candus Bly, also has a criminal record in the state of Wisconsin, most recently a guilty plea on misdemeanor domestic abuse charges in 2003. "I don't think either one of them killed or injured Summer," Hartley said. Don also reportedly said that a lot of people were coming to him and accusing him of various things regarding the disappearance of his daughter. What is the aainflight American Airlines Wi-Fi Subscription Plan and how much does a single-use Wi-Fi pass cost? Preface. At the time, no exact reason was given for the removal. According to a special agent of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, investigators initially focused on identifying the driver of a white Toyota pickup truck that spotted Summer near her home. Candus Bly and Donald Wells are the parents of missing child Summer Wells ', who disappeared on June 15, 2022. Summer wells human remains found missing date. This past fall (spring in the Southern Hemisphere) Zo released her first . Don was released from jail on Oct. 30, 2022 after serving time for a DUI conviction that violated his probation. In the late 1990s and early 2000s, he was cited for numerous parole violations. Summer Wells vanished from outside her Rogersville home on June 15. (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation). If you forget it, you'll be able to recover it using your email address. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, Wells said his wife then attempted to make him jealous, and he immediately drove back to Hawkins County from Utah, which resulted in the Oct. 14 confrontation. The 5-year-old girl has been missing from their home in Hawkins Countys Beech Creek community since June 15. They say Summer loves dancing with her brother and is the ultimate tomboy. Above is Wells mugshot in the Hawkins County Jail from his domestic violence arrest on Oct. 14, 2020. "A really funny scream and shes been telling us that all along.". (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation). Although there was no press conference on Tuesday from the Beech Creek search location, Church Hill Rescue Squad Capt. THE parents of missing five-year-old Summer Wells were thrust into the court of public opinion when the youngster vanished. That ends. All rights reserved. "I started studying the Bible intently as I wanted to change.". EXPERTS have suggested that Summer Wells' mom displayed "red flags" and may "know more" than she let on during an interview with Dr Phil. During a podcast interview with host, Jennifer Youngblood, Don admitted the boys being taken was due to him "having an episode of drinking". Nearly a month after 5-year-old Summer Wells disappeared from her rural Hawkins County home, her father has all but given up on ever seeing her alive again. The parents of a missing Tennessee girl address some questions and apparent inconsistencies surrounding their daughter's disappearance in an interview with a local news station. The experts said this was a classic example of "blocking or escaping". Investigators have now announced that they have obtained a tip from a Red Pickup Truck Driver, which could lead to a $40,000 reward for information summer wells human remains found. The other two charges were dismissed. Choose wisely! However, there are many different types of nft, which can make finding the right one for you a bit confusing. At the end of the post, Don includes a song titled Naturally, Were Sick Of It All, which he said explains their feelings as parents. You have permission to edit this article. Click on the bell icon to manage your notifications at any time. An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account. ", Candus struggled to take off her microphone and revealed she "wanted out" and to "go home.". Candus Bly and Donald Wells are the parents of missing child Summer Wells', who disappeared on June 15, 2022. for the purpose of coordinating activities and ensuring that outcomes achieve school, district and/or . Law enforcement officials are looking for a 1998-2000 maroon or red Toyota Tacoma with a ladder rack. The parents have been accused across social media of being involved in Summer's vanishing, even receiving death threats. "We want to be clear that were doing everything within our power to find her. It was then she got up and left the room as her husband remained sitting. There have been more than 170 formal interviews, but there has been no evidence of an abduction. Both Donald and his wifeCandus have criminal records. Youll be surprised to learn how much information there is. "And I yelled downstairs for her a couple times, and I didn't get no answer, which was unusual because usually she always answers me. Rouse added: "The reason we think you're hiding something is that every time we mention the Cornbread Mafia [local organized crime], which you don't know about, that tears you up.