From aliens to robots, theyve survived everything. Thor/Loki. Please consider turning it on! Odin banished her to earth and Loki thought she had died. Instead of draining his energy and absorbing his powers as she usually does, Rogue discovers that her powers actually have no effect on Loki whatsoever. He doesn't need any help. Or, Thor is a camboy and Loki gets off to it in secret. Dr Strange (New). Theres genuine love there, but a lack of trust and disappointment on both sides. After Loki confirms that he is a Frost Giant, he confronts Odin about his upbringing, learning the sad truth: Odin stole him from Jotunheim when he was a baby to ensure that peace between Asgardians and Frost Giants would remain. Auch wenn sie genaugenommen wie alle Jotun Zwitter waren. When he can see no alternative, he agrees to become a slave to Thor and have his magic bound to end the war on Jtunheim and keep his people from being annihilated. While its not one of Lokis most well known or celebrated powers, the ability to give powers to others is something that he has gotten frequent use out of over time. Sometimes someone is too angry to be persuaded. What if finding him meant he gained unconstrained access to your innermost thoughts? Thor hadn't taken into account that even a mage without magic, might have other talents. Kaum halb so gro wie normale Jotun und von schmaler Statur, wurden Schneegeister als Schande betrachtet und verborgen gehalten, whrend sie in Asgard mit als die schnsten Maiden aller Neun Reiche betrachteten wurden. And Loki is fine too. The one with the hammer. They become fast friends and open a shop together. Immer mit dem Gedanken im Hinterkopf, das Jener der bleibt zwar fort ist, aber seine Varianten nur darauf wartet sich diese Welt zu eigen zu machen. Same as before. He hardly remembered setting it up. He shifted in his overstuffed armchair, his posture remaining perfect and regal. Knowing that he could use the Hulks intense power to his advantage, Loki hypnotized him and sent him on an uncontrollable rampage. Loki va qu va d dnh c v nh ang pht bo nh mnh. In this list, well be looking at their powers, personality, and general skillsets to determine all of the things that Loki can do that Thor cant. being unusual or out of the ordinary; not familiar, or unlike what is expected. What can a mere human do when caught between superheroes, gods and a deviant government? This book has a lot of mature content and I will work on After the destruction caused by Loki leaves his diary behind. Fucked up big time and he had no idea how to fix this. As his wife, you are his rock, his safety net, the air he breathes hed be truly lost if he ever lost you. Sometimes, that doesnt always work out for him. why do I read comments on other peoples fics? Post-Avengers 1. He decides to keep his big brother that way until Thor reassures Loki that he still loves his little brother most. After the timelines have broken free, Loki decides that all he wants is to join Thor in New Asgard. They believe her to be a mystical sea creature. Preferences include all the Avengers/Standalone films (GotG will be separate if done)! Of course there would be ruins in such a remote, morose place.But an evil spirit?No. Sherlock the Baby Lover (Omegaverse) AU2. It was all way too clic Just a bunch of Marvel based preferences and oneshots! It's another boring, rainy day up in Stark Tower in New York and none of The Avengers know what to do to pass the time that is, until a certain someone has a brillian Loki and Thor have loved each other for a very long time and had twin daughters from that love. A letter from Odin Allfather was all it took to turn your life upside down. This can even, occasionally, be used for raising theunliving in order to have a few mindless zombies at his back. Magic cant cleanse his soul; only you can do that. Think in it he wakes from mind control, goes after and defeats thanos while avengers are awed. Einem Putti, in Asgard besser bekannt als Schneegeist. Though other characters are much more known for necromancy, Loki is more than capable and has had to do it in the past. His illusions work best, obviously, when they are undetected. The words latching on to you. What shall we call you?". There, he happens upon a Jotun unlike any he has ever seen before--a gorgeous young scholar that has nothing in common with the aggravating Prince and so, in a last act of rebellion, Thor decides to pursue and woo him, getting himself involved in a relationship that has no future but a due date. !No Y/N. Though Lokis actions are twisted and evil, they are the desperate actions of a child wanting to be noticed and loved by his parents. A familiar one, who fits in far better than Loki ever did. This fic contains MALE x MALE, if you don't fancy that, then I do not force you into reading it. i hope you enjoy! Or was it you and your best friend, Tom? Loki is a creature of the sea. Never go to the ruins on your own.This was the quiet warning the maid gave her the day she arrived.The ruins. If Im correct you still have hundreds of years left to live to figure it out. Thor found himself unable to move on for Harry Potter wants a new start and as the newly titled Master of Death, he thinks he deserves it. Their differences are what define them, and those differences are made most clear, visually, through their different powers. Loki considered the best way to answer. And two days ago," she smiled at him triumphantly, "you gave me a compliment that wasn't even that backhanded. While hes not as adept with this ability as a master like Doctor Strange, Loki has been practicing astral projection far longer and therefore always has a trick up his sleeve. Quicksilver He has a strong resistance to magical energy that can come in handy when hes fighting people who are known for their use of magic, like Scarlet Witch or Doctor Strange. Lokis force fields can be powerful and he has gotten incredible use out of them over the years. His attack on Jotunheim in the beginning of the film now seems overly violent and foolish to him, as he tells Loki that his actions are wrong. This is the story of Moira, a dissatisfied and unhappy wife whose dream is about to become a startling and extremely gratifying reality. In these Au's Loki is an avenger because I like that idea and him dying isn't an option whatsoever. Es schien perfekt, nur das es das nicht war. The human looked up to see a giant sitting on a chair. :) He never complained because he loves his brother more than anything but as they get older, Thors cancer worsens and the tender feelings that blossom between them begin to complicate things. Completed thorodinson possibly avengers +2 more #3 Heritage Blood (I am currently doi.by IwriteFanfics 1.1M44.6K41 ATTENTION A THORKI FANFICTION! Thors violence in the beginning of the film makes him appear villainous, complete with a careless attitude toward the lives of others, believing himself to be inherently glorious and all-mighty. Akela is a 4 year old white wolf with golden eyes she has been caged her entire life and experimented on by hydra. Asgard has been at war with Vanaheim for the past season. He makes Loki his official brother as Loki is 17years old. Youre jealous., Loki narrowed his eyes at her. During that, Thor and Loki realize that they were falling for each other Tony and Steve hate each other. Thanks to the astoundingly sincere performance by Tom Hiddleston, Lokis shock, anger, and hurt are on full display. , . Asking for a ghost writer3. TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE AND SWEARING But when she gets a promotion, leading to meeting the God of Mischief himself, everything turns upside down. Until now, it would have been safe to assume that Moira's was, at best, aggressively indifferent or ambivalently spiteful. The other piece of the puzzle that makes them whole. Loki and Tout se passe aprs Avengers Endgame. A daggera small one, for throwingwas in the sink. Gotta love a size difference. I think this fic might be close to what you are looking for. Loki had not considered Thor's cruel hatred of the frost giants. Loki Was Always Thor's Bae, and Sif remains a simp6. how to check recipient account number in xoom; twilight wedding packages manchester , , . One shots and imagines featuring you and everyone's favorite Trickster! Lu : OOC nh, truyn ny l BG nh, khng am u, cng kh l ngt. There are still characters who are known for force field projection as their defining traitand thus have a leg up on Loki in that department, such as the Invisible Woman, butthat doesnt negate just how powerful Loki can be when it comes to using force fields. Work Search: "Do you rest?" "I do." Loki said. He thought you to be another air-headed, golddigger until you proved him wrong. ", "Jotunheim. Drown by ordis - Loki never goes to Asgard instead shield keeps him and tortures him. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Le couple qui vivait une fabuleuse utopie, clata lors du dpart de Loki pour le Valhalla. 2, | Hanyou no Yashahime | Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon (Anime), Loki (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s), Thor (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s), Eric Northman/Original Female Character(s), Hr | Hodr | Hod (Norse Religion & Lore). Can you think of any other powers or abilities that Loki has that Thor doesn't? "You're not a monster, Loki. Work Search: Eloise has been captured during a raid and encounters Loki for the first - no, second - time. It starts with the Mad Titan and the Statesman's explosion. Choked to death by the hand of the Mad Titan. Pero Muchas veces no valoramos este milagro, y desperdiciamos nuestra vida con adicciones, cometiendo crimenes, incluyo ayudando a criminales a quedar impunes de sus actos Pero todo eso cambiara, mi legado sera el cambio definitivo en la humanidad. thor. It's a self-rec, but I've been working on a genfic series (the SHIELD Codex) which might amuse. La vida es un regalo que se nos dio incluso antes de nuestro nacimiento, se sabe que las probabilidades de que nosotros nacieramos era de 1 en 400000 trillones. Loki has come into conflict with virtually every hero in the Marvel Universe over time, from the Avengers to the Fantastic Four to the X-Men and everything in between. Thors time on earth, while short, quickly humbles him as he realizes that those who he once saw as powerless have lives and wills of their own. InThor: The Dark World,Loki transforms several times, taking the shape of an Asgardian soldier, Lady Sif, and even Captain America in order to get a rise out of Thor. Filled with jealousy, Loki curses Princess Y/n to die on her 18th birthday. It was probably insanity. And to make wedding plans.Your betrothed, Loki, thinks otherwise. Enby Kurt AU update7. I write fic ideas down, and you tell me what you think. Here are my Loki rec lists, in case they're helpful. What kind of idiot would willingly do the same thing again and again, knowing that it was a stupid idea. Dr Banner Nearly dying once or twice in the process too. Mainly Loki & Thor as Vikings cheifsons come across a strange woman from a different time. Ant-Man All The Same Inside (Skinless Hyakkimaru)9. He doesnt know what to say to get people to do what he wants them to do or feel how hed like them to feel. (Yandere Gods!Record of Ragnarok x reader) Blessed with a curse. Read some time ago and cant find. Even though later depictions of Loki claim that his villainous streak runs deep, his introduction in Thor shows him as jealous but harmless in the beginning. RELATED: 'Thor: Love and Thunder' Set Images Reveal Romance in the Air for Thor and Jane. Thor becomes one of them again after Jane leaves him, and is sent to a hotel where he must find a partner within the allotted timeframe. Mocking your weakness. In efforts to prevent it from leading to Ragnarok, the Allfather Odin offers the Vanir King a simple solution after capturing his son. Loki and Thors storylines have always been entwined, though they are the most closely related at the very beginning of their journey. It is one of my all time favorite fan fiction and would totally recommend it. An ancient abbey, built on the cliff, facing the North Sea. She can do pretty much anything, which is why Fury hired her to take care of the Avengers. The two little Princes loathe each other at first sight and the evening goes to Hel because of their childish antics, not mature enough yet to understand all that is at stake and rely on the future, fruitful joining of the pair. Hawkeye one of the best ever fanfics i've read about loki- it's called 'the weeping siren'. Your glorious purpose could be something smaller, less tangible like a feeling or a mindset, maybe even a person.. And it makes it hard for people to trust you," One of his hands trailed to my ear, pulling a strand of hair out from in front of my face. Elena doesn't believe she can even help herself. Something murky is brewing within SHIELD, and Tony Stark specifically wants you to find the root of it. Part of this stems from his own ability to shape shift, but in general, Lokis ability to reincarnate makes sure that even if hes defeated and theres no way out--despite whetherhe gives his life for either good or evil-- he will be back in some form or another. But what if you found him just moments after you and your team stopped him from destroying New York and taking over the planet? Throg, as it was called, was one of the most bizarre things to ever happen to Thor in the comics, and therefore one of the most memorable. Its no wonder that Lokis (Tom Hiddleston) appearance in the Marvel Cinematic Universe has gained so much success; as the first multidimensional baddie of Phase 1, Loki quickly rose in popularity due to his nuanced story, the threat he poses to the heroes, and his glorious stage presence. Loki is even immune to certain and surprising superpowers. Even if its not always seen, this is referenced in the movies, especially when Thor notes that Loki turned into a snake just to bite him when they were children. He finally decided to face the offended party head on, but that turned out to be more difficult than anticipated as Loki was rarely ever around the house. This ability also makes it into the MCU in the post-credits tag in Thor, with Loki spying on Selvig, Fury, and the Tesseract, and even making his way into Selvigs mind in the process. This is one very visual power that hasnt really made it into the movies, surprisingly enough. The human opened her eyes and saw she was covered with furs and next to a fire. Die Gesichte setzt am Ende der ersten Staffel an. Or was it you and your best friend, Tom? They say we're each visited by a Norn at the time of our birth and that our fate depends on which of the Maidens comes to us. According to Thor, she was supposed to help Loki the same way she had helped him. The Kingsverse by Naynroo is a personal favorite. Instead, he is caught right before he can fall, before he can let go. Non of these images are mine. Please try to enjoy it lma After a wild night of drinking the two Nordic gods, Thor and Loki, end up doing things that brothers shouldn't. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. When a young village girl begins to exhibit magic she should not wield, the Firm takes her in as one of their own, to be trained and raised as Princess of Asgard. What happens when the diamonds have no light though? It starts at the end, really, with Ragnark, with Asgard's fall (but Loki's been falling for longer, hasn't he, hasn't he?) One day, you get cornered by the notorious God of Mischief and have a very revealing experience about your own kinks. Think about it; you answer some of my questions sincerely now. Quite literally, Loki Odinson, James Bucky Barnes and Alex Barnes have been through hell to get to where they are now. Since the day his nephew Thor was born, Loki decided he would protect him at all cost. This is an all-but forgotten talent of Lokis, but one that hes used to his advantage many times. Can you withstand the stupidity of two teenager L O K I X R E A D E R You were a simple Asgardian girl who worked as a maid. Destruction? It doesnt always work in his favor, though, as Thor has found a way to smash through Lokis force fields on more than one occasion. Ofelia, on the other hand, is just desperately trying to survive in a foreign ancient world and hopefully make her way back home.A slow burn that will eventually lead to very steamy scenes. He just needs to make it back to the mainland after being away at sea for the winter season. The urge to have him, to claim him his. How can life be any different after this? Loki didnt even want to come, but here he is with his friends on a frozen mountain in the middle of nowhere, under attack by actual mythological monsters, when all they wanted to do was get away to celebrate after final exams. AU, not sure its what you want but there's a long angsty Loki fic its loki/sif and his family is actually very supportive of him its called I'm stretched on your grave. But he have to protect his nephew and himself from his brother as well. Its a power that truly separates him from Thor. Now Loki helps his brother in rebuilding a home for the displaced people of Asgard while simultaneously learning to live a universe where it feels like this is the last place he should be. A baby human girl is sacrificed by her parents in order to please the gods, due to a gift she was given by birth. He acknowledges that this is what he wantsbut not all he wants. "Father." "Son." Odin replied. Loki Ofasgard hates everyone and everything. Cassandria was Loki's secret fiance until they were found out. He is fearsome, unconquered, and getting bored of life as it is. He even stole his own brothers move in 2011 with his introduction in Thor. This list has previously given me some awesome Loki fic, so now I've found a new one I'm added it here in case peiple are still looking at it. Thor is the God of Thunder, whereas Loki is the God of Mischief. Contains an OC, but don't let that frighten you, read and review, and I hope you like it ^^. Eddard was bored as he looked at the God of mischief and super soldier talking. A voice said. There was nothing more divine in Loki than a normal person, like Jacob. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Characters: He throws a childish tantrum when his coronation is interrupted and starts a full-on war because of the actions of two or three Frost Giants. Its an ability that he has a genuine mastery over and one that most frequently gives him the upper hand in a fight. He have to keep his beloved nephew to just breathe. In a dystopian society, single people are considered second-rate citizensthey have no right to a fulfilling life if alone. He was warm with fever and from the faint smell Loki had been sick in. There's no denying that. Pulling at every surface of your skin. It is in this first appearance where the most complicated aspects of Lokis character are shown. What happens when you -a very skilled hacker- creates a Chatroom full of superheroes and super villains? There's no denying that. As she grows older, the more she realizes the inferiority between humanity and the gods, along wit One shot with our favorite trickster will usually revolve around an OC. Having to accept a side of her that she has been taught to hate her entire life . Despite causing so much damage to New York with evil intentions,Loki realises he was wrong and regrets. There is no alternative. Much of being a skilled, smart user of magic comes down to simply knowing the tools of the trade. With your brother, Harry said very slowly, very carefully. Diamonds have no light of their own. --- COMPLETE - SEQUEL HAS POSTED Gen Thor and Family's Camping Adventures by 5ofSpades In Which Asa-Thor, his frost giant slave Loki, and their family go on a road/camping trip across the realms, meeting the colourful cast of the Poetic Edda along the way. Loki can use transfiguration to make objects useless and turn them into virtually anything. I see. Requests are happily accepted! "After I tend to my wife and child. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). You want long? These unexpected immunities are part of what make Loki so dangerously unpredictable. He had fucked up. Sie wissen, dass sie nicht einfach sich verstecken knnen. He's also used his telekinesis in battle, using this power to fling knives without using his hands. Some familiar dialogue is used in different ways. 5. " And Then Redemption ". Not only does Loki already have a degree of accelerated healing, but he can also use magic to heal himself if need be. After all, he cant manipulate his environment unless he knows everything thats going on. This happened recently in the comics, when he returned as a much younger version of himself, first as a boy and then as a teen. ___Something stirs inside Loki.