Article Jackie Young returns to USA Basketball for training camp The USA Basketball Women's . Right now, Im open to all options. Only a sophomore, Miller registered 30 points in the semis over Bingham (UT), and 15 points, 7 rebounds, and 6 assists to carry Crean Lutheran over a tough John Paul II (TX) team in the Nike Division Championship. Just someone that can brighten someones day and definitely be like something like Kobe. VE0tTUY2UFhYQycpOwo8L3NjcmlwdD4KPG5vc2NyaXB0Pgo8aWZyYW1lIGhl 14 in the recruiting class of 2024 by 247sports.com, No. A 6-foot-5, 170-pound shooting guard, Miller has received offers from Kansas, USC, UCLA, Syracuse, Memphis and Oregon, among others. VM: Ohh, that's a good one. 23 by Rivals.com. Photo: Ronnie Flores. He scored 77 points in a game during his freshman campaign at the San Diego school. God over everything. I was mostly under Jalen Wilsons wing while I was there., Its lit. 20 player. Partner of iOne Digital / Cassius Network, Arizona State commit Akil Watson pours in 23 points in Roselle Catholics state championship win, Former Kentucky wing Kahlil Whitney says he probably wouldve transferred to Michigan, Duke, Carolina commits Mgbako, Wilcher team up one last time for NJ state championship, Detroit-Mercys Antoine Davis falls short in bid to break Maravichs scoring mark. PI: Who have you been hearing from the most, lately? "He's like my uncle, to be honest," said Miller. Millers uncle is No Limit rap artist Master P. Its a blessing to be in this position. There is an upside on the defensive end when he locks in. The name 'Mercy' actually is a name for girls which has the meaning 'compassion or forgiveness'. Vyctorius Miller is a high level combo guard prospect who projects as a high major recruit and future NBA player. @TYOHawk said in 5 Star 2024 Vyctorius Miller: This would be quite wise to do from what I am hearing as well. ewogICAgYzE6ICIyIiwKICAgIGMyOiAiNzI0MTQ2OSIsCiAgICBjNTogIjIw Vyctorius Miller is a 6-5, 170-pound Shooting Guard from North Hollywood, CA. fascinator trends 2021; wild wonderful off grid 1 to 50 He tells me to have a chip on my shoulder and to show that dog mentality and that no one can guard me.". What is your family like? McMiller joins a loaded women's basketball roster at Jordan Brand that includes WNBA stars Aerial Powers, Te'a Cooper, and Dearica Hamby, among others. Vyctorius Miller is the 2024 On3 Consensus No. PI: What's the best piece of advice youve ever received? All rights . aWQ9J2RzX2RlZmF1bHRfYW5jaG9yJz48L2Rpdj4KPC9kaXY+CjwvZGl2PgoK, Certain Data by Sportradar and Stats Perform, PCEtLSBCZWdpbiBjb21TY29yZSBUYWcgLS0+Cgo8c2NyaXB0PgogIHZhciBf The 23 years old daughter of Master P has made quite a name in the field of music and acting just like him. I got a few more, but thats just off the ones [at the top of my head]. I need to get my body ready for the league.. 2023 On3 Media, Inc. All rights reserved. That's the school you have to visit. "I feel like I am really good at getting my team involved," he said of his game when he is at his best. MiZjMj03MjQxNDY5JmM3PWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGYmFza2V0YmFsbHJlY3J1 Named as the Nike Division MVP at the Tarkanian Classic, the 65 guard brings positional size, versatility and upside as a self-creator, playmaker, and off-the-dribble scorer. UCLA freshman Kiki Rice was the first NIL athlete to sign with the company back in October 2022. The 6-foot-5 guard transferred this summer to play at the current No. Hes already pushing 6-5 with great athleticism and a smooth game. Arizona: "They haven't told me too much but that they have a family environment and they will get me NBA ready. The class of 2024 guard is a consensus top 10 player in the country. He also has a $96,000 On3 NIL Valuation, which ranks in the top 65 of high school basketball. Even though hes my son and Ive been in the spotlight, he is comfortable because he knows its about him making a name and a way for himself. Also known as Lil' Romeo, he has established himself as a successful actor and rapper. VM: Yeah, definitely competitive. My dad always reminds me of that, Vyctorius Miller told SI.com. Vyctorius Miller lacked exposure, but fresh off taking MVP honors at the 2021 Tarkanian Classic his name is as hot as it's ever been. Adding strength should help him find consistency. 28K views, 475 likes, 95 loves, 28 comments, 110 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Master P: Mercy Miller is a 6'2 8th grade point-guard with a Steph Curry jumpshot and is already playing high. According. VM: Yeah, I mean this one says realize everyone ain't loyal (pointing to his upper body). She joined the organization in 2012. He is active on Instagram by the name @15youngv where he has amassed 15.2 k followers and posted 400+ posts. He is originally from Southern California. Hence, shortly after her parents' divorce, she chose to leave her mom's house and go to her father so that she would have bright future ahead. Sometimes, Im not going to have the best game. d2luZG93Ll9kaWRBc3luY0luamVjdEdvb2dsZVRhZ01hbmFnZXIpIHJldHVy Miller said Gonzaga, Arkansas, Memphis, Oregon, Cal, LSU, USC, Auburn, Kansas State and Kansas have all been spending plenty of time recruiting him lately. The class of 2024 guard is a consensus top 10 player in the country. I feel like I'm a good recruiter. Vercy has an estimated fortune of $300,000 from his career as a DJ and music producer. Winning is big for me, so I want to go to a school that wins. on 26 July, 1991. I mean, there's a lot of teams, a lot of teams from Cali, Arizona, Nevada, so I don't know. The guy who invented basketball was at Kansas. During the UAA Next Emerson stop, the four-star averaged 14.3 points and 4.0 assists playing with the West Coast Elite program. SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - One of the more intriguing prospects in the class of 2024, Vyctorius Miller has a healthy list of early scholarship offers and a host of other schools kicking the tires on his recruitment. Under Armour has made another move in the NIL space. #buckets, its simple. Copyright 2016 Zagsblog. Kansas one of three schools in running for California small forward Marcus Adams Jr. Expect a lot of fun: Kansas football QB room continues to grow after breakout 2022. The 27 years old beautiful lady has taken after her dad and has pursued a career in acting. We have a lot of ESPN games, so theyll see me. He may not have a stack of offers currently but they are well on their way. ", Kansas: "I love the program, they just won so that says it right there. Miller is the nephew of Master. cmlwdCc+PC9zY3JpcHQ+CjxkaXYgY2xhc3M9J3ZpZGVvLWNvbnRhaW5lcicg cyd9KTt2YXIgZj1kLmdldEVsZW1lbnRzQnlUYWdOYW1lKHMpWzBdLAogICAg Jamari McDowell was like 5% to commit to Kansas when he committed. In 20 years, Miller wants to have his family set up for generational wealth. aXRpbmcucml2YWxzLmNvbSUyRm5ld3MlMkZ2eWN0b3JpdXMtbWlsbGVyLXRh "Anything I need he tells me to hit him up and just basketball-wise he is really good on that. VyctoriusMiller Crean Lutheran High SchoolIrvineCA This is meFollow 6'5"175 lbsSophomore Graduates in 2024 Plays Basketball 21-22 Varsity Basketball Jersey #10 Position G OverallLeague 25-710- CA Rank 11 Teams Varsity Basketball (2021-22) School Home All Sports School Website Timeline Photos (28) News Upload Video Confirmation I'm justI mean, when I get to the senior year, we'll figure that out and whatever is the best option. JyZndG1fcHJldmlldz0nKydlbnYtMScrJyZndG1fY29va2llc193aW49eCc7 Featuring elite basketball competition in prep and high school divisions, the must-see annual December high school tournament provided evaluators an opportunity to watch the prestigious NBA Academies in Africa and Latin America in addition to programs from around the U.S., Canada, and even Germany. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. hey have a family environment and they will get me NBA ready. Cymhonique is an active Instagram user whose account goes by the name @cymphonique and has 160k followers and just 53 posts till date. Im not gonna lie. Jamari McDowell was like 5% to commit to Kansas when he committed. He is Currently on a Unofficial Visit until Sunday and According to On3 they like our chances . Mercy Miller was born on June 4, 2003 as the youngest among nine children of his parents. ON3 is funny btw. Intylyana Miller aka Inty Miller is the fifth child and second daughter of Master P and his former wife. @Texas-Hawk-10 said in 5 Star 2024 Vyctorius Miller: Not necessarily relevant, but Master P was a pretty legitimate basketball player in his own right. Position Small Forward. Among the nine kids of Master P, there are four daughters and five sons. bD0nK2w6Jyc7ai5hc3luYz10cnVlO2ouc3JjPQogICAgICAgICdodHRwczov 22 prospect in the Class of 2023, is one of the highest-rated rising seniors to make transfer plans public. Some of the songs that she has on her credit include 'There Dey Go', 'Smoking Green', and 'Parents Just Don't Understand'. Every time Ive been on the campus when I was younger, I liked it. Hes mature enough to balance life on the court and off because he knows what he wants and what it takes. This is a running list that will be updated as new info comes 5 overall recruit in his class. What is it? Are you Vyctorius Miller, or a parent / guardian of? IilbMF07IHMuYXN5bmMgPSB0cnVlOwogICAgLy8gbG9hZGluZyB0aGUgZXZl Vyctorius Miller was brought into this world by his father, Vyshonn Miller, and his mother, Jujulayn Miller. 14 in the recruiting class of 2024 by 247sports.com, No. VM: It's really hard for them to hit me up. VM: Definitely two good bigs, two superstars, and one good shooter. "Hes got a confident swagger to him and embraces the spotlight without getting lost in it. I like their environment too, I have been watching the games and how they play and I like it a lot. So its an environment that is all in on basketball. On3 is a registered trademark of On3 Media, Inc. He is the fifth son and ninth child of his family. Here are some facts about them: The eldest child among the nine children of the multi-talented businessman, Percy Romeo Miller was born on the 19th of August, 1989, in New Orleans, Louisiana of the United States. Claim Profile News Grind Session: AZ Standouts: Guards Gregg Rosenberg February 2, 2023 Hoophall West Player Evals: AZ Compass Prep Cedric Cobb December 30, 2022 AZCP Classic: 2024 AZ Standouts L3d3dy5nb29nbGV0YWdtYW5hZ2VyLmNvbS9ndG0uanM/aWQ9JytpK2RsKycm Im open to the G-League and pro options, Miller said. Featured Content Article From WNBA to USA: Betnijah Laney and Sabrina Ionescu's relationship and shared experiences On Oct. 1, 2022, Betnijah Laney and Sabrina Ionescu stood side-by-side, donning the red, white and blue and sporting gleaming hardware at the Sydney Entertainment Centre in Australia. As the older brother Hercy made his commitment to Tennessee State University, the younger brother, Mercy, committed to the University of Houston. VM: I dont know. On3 caught up with Vyctorius Miller after a recent game to talk about his recruitment. Its early but hes done some initial things to put him in the conversation amongst or ahead of the top players in his class.". The brand brought on Shedeur Sanders at the end of November, releasing a signature Jackson State jersey. My parents just named it. dj0yLjAmY2o9MSZjc191Y2ZyPTAiIC8+Cjwvbm9zY3JpcHQ+CjwhLS0gRW5k I'm not sure my wingspan, I'm 175 [pounds]. VM: Definitely winning, winning for sure. "It's going crazy to be honest, it's just a blessing," he said of his recruitment since coaches were allowed to start calling him. She also appeared in the 2010 season of the 'Flip the Script Kids Reality Special'. 2005-2023 CBS INTERACTIVE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 17 by ESPN.com and No. The On3 NIL Valuation is the industrys leading index that sets the standard marketNILvalue for high school and college athletes. He stands tall at a height of 6 feet 2 inches (approximately 188 cm) and is currently a point guard for his high school team. He is recognized for his stage name, Silkk the Shocker. VM: Definitely me just being level minded and just nonstop work. cmdyZWVuIHZlcnNpb24gb2YgY3MuanMgc28gd2UgYWx3YXlzIGhhdmUgdGhl VM: Bad refs, bad refs. c3M9J3ZpZGVvLWFkLXdyYXBwZXInPgo8c2NyaXB0IGFzeW5jIHNyYz0nLy9j VM: Ohh, that's a good one. My dad is Silkk the Shocker so thats why I got a lightning bolt right there and then the rose means love, so I got my mom right there on there, and then yeah. aW5nLnJpdmFscy5jb20vbmV3cy92eWN0b3JpdXMtbWlsbGVyLXRhbGtzLWJv A native of Los Angeles, California, Miller grew up in a large, athletic family. He is Currently on a Unofficial Visit until Sunday and According to On3 they like our chances . She has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million. Miller said of who he studies and models his game after. The West Coast Elite AAU player is also being recruited by Kansas State, Missouri, UCLA, USC, Memphis, Texas Tech, LSU, Arizona, Arizona State, Syracuse, Georgetown, Auburn, Arkansas, Oklahoma State and others. Looks like your connection to KU Buckets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect. 6-5, 185 | Class of 2024. This G stands for God and then this right here over everything. The 20 years old actress has appeared in movies like 'A Mother's Choice' and 'I Got the Hook Up 2'. Is (jersey number) 5 going to be available? "It was crazy, I had to get another phone because it was glitching out.". Post commitment, its up to 16.7%. As staff were in town to see her, their interest in Mack began to grow, so an offer could be imminent. I mean, just move your family out. She is present on Instagram by the name @itali.miller with 19.4 k followers and 107 posts. This topic has been deleted. Vyctorius is one to watch over the next few years as he moves through the high school ranks and his college recruiting heats up. Real-time updates and all local stories you want right in the palm of your hand. Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. Meet Master P's all Nine Children - Four Daughters and Five Son. Miller, who already has a handful of high-major options, recently picked up an offer from Kansas and discussed where his recruitment stands with Rivals.com ON WHAT'S NEW IN HIS RECRUITMENT They play fast and they play team-ball.". PI: Where do you see yourself in five years? They just got the No. It is also rumored that he was also born on the exact date as his elder brother, Young V i.e. PI: You have some unique tattoos, talk about the significance of some of those. I mean, Im only going to try and be there for nine or ten months. Nationality: United States. She appeared in the 2010 movie 'A Mother's Choice'. The famous American rapper, businessman, actor, and music producer, Percy Robert Miller aka Master P is the father of nine children with his relationship with his former spouse singer Sonya C Miller. I don't know, that's a good one (, VM: Yeah, I mean this one says realize everyone ain't loyal (. All Rights Reserved. VM: Oh, I'll probably be a GM for an NBA team someday. ", Arizona State: "Our communication has been good but we haven't talked since the games starter. Vyctorious Miller, Crean Lutheran, 6-6, So., G: Miller, who transferred from Academy of Sports Science, is ranked by a couple of basketball recruiting websites as one of the top 10 sophomores. Vyctorius Miller's parents are Vyshonn Miller and Jujulayn Miller. Born as the seventh child and the fourth daughter of Master P and his ex-wife on the 6th of May, 1999, Itali Miller is an actress. Have you and your family done much research into those opportunities? VM: Hopefully in the league. If that means lock up their best player, play defense, if that means score, I will do whatever.". @BeddieKU23 said in 5 Star 2024 Vyctorius Miller: It some like on3 is right on Predictions when it comes to college basketball. I mean people come in your life and sometimes they're not there to stay. After taking a hiatus due to COVID last year, the 2021 Tarkanian Classic returned with 175+ teams spread across multiple gyms in Las Vegas, NV over the span of a week. Miller is a smooth shooter with deep range and confidence. Vyctorius Miller currently ranks as the No. The name 'Hercy' is a very ancient name which translates to 'the strongest fighter or warrior'. Castillo, Evans III, Fears Jr., Holland, Jackson, Knox and Peat represented USA Basketball at the 2022 FIBA U17 World Cup, where the U.S. won its sixth consecutive gold medal. VM: Yeah, NBA YoungBoy for sure. I mean my name is Vyctorius Jesus Miller, so I feel like I'm destined to be great. He plays as a member of the junior basketball team of his school. He said no one can guard you. KSwgZWwgPSBkb2N1bWVudC5nZXRFbGVtZW50c0J5VGFnTmFtZSgic2NyaXB0 Vyctorius is one to watch over the next few years as he moves through the high school ranks and his college recruiting heats up., Of KU, Miller told arizona.rivals.com: They (coaches) are just telling me to keep up the good work, keep getting stronger and never be satisfied. Please update it here. He can run a team and get his guys into sets and play efficiently. I took an unofficial to Kansas, but thats it so far., It was cool. Miller the son of No Limit hip hop artist Vyshonn Miller ("Silkk the Shocker") is ranked No. VM: Oh yeah, for sure. Facebook Instagram Twitter 2023 Prep Hoops. Status Signed Alabama 11/01/2021. The 2023-25 group features a multitude of players with USA Basketball 5x5 and 3x3 experience from this past summer. I like his game. PI: You have one hashtag to describe yourself. He is also an actor like his dad and has appeared in 'The Team', 'Decisions', and 'I Got the Hook Up 2'. Pro Insight was on hand to cover the event and caught up with Vyctorius Miller of Crean Lutheran HS (CA). 17 by ESPN.com and No. The On3 Recruiting Prediction Machine currently gives the Jayhawks a 58.3% chance to land the four-star, but Miller is not rushing his decision. A 6-foot-5 shooting guard, he plays for Compass Prep (Chandler, AZ). NEW Hot 65 Class of '24 Player Ranks. I mean, we just had it today. Only a sophomore, Miller registered 30 points in the semis over Bingham (UT), and 15 points, 7 rebounds, and 6 assists to carry Crean Lutheran over a tough John Paul II (TX) team in the Nike Division Championship. Entdecke Action NASCAR Pedal Auto Bank # 3 AC DELCO Superman Edition DALE EARNHARDT Jr in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. Draft Entry: 2028 NBA . Mercy Miller was born on June 4, 2003 as the youngest among nine children of his parents. AZ Compass has already gotten off to a strong start rebuilding their roster as they've announced the addition of 5-Star Guard Vyctorius Miller today on their Instagram. Vyctorius Miller, a 6-foot-5 shooting guard out of AZ Compass Prep, has signed an NIL deal with one of the most popular sportswear companies in the world, Under Armour. In-depth analysis. Vyctorius Miller: I like Vyctorius more, for sure. VM: Just a good person. Ive taken an unofficial visit to Kansas so far, Miller said. 1 ranked Chandler (AZ) AZ Compass as part of the NIBC. L2N4L3Z6bS9jcy5qcyI7CiAgICBlbC5wYXJlbnROb2RlLmluc2VydEJlZm9y bmRzLXdpdGgta2Fuc2FzLXVzYy1sc3UiCiAgfSk7CiAgKGZ1bmN0aW9uKCkg RELATED: Four-star recruit Vyctorius Miller lands NIL deal with Under Armour. ewogICAgdmFyIHMgPSBkb2N1bWVudC5jcmVhdGVFbGVtZW50KCJzY3JpcHQi Now it has inked an endorsement deal with Vyctorius Miller. Lil Baby, Rod Wave, one of those. When I go on these visits, Ill be looking for a school that will let me rock out. IGxhc3QgdmVyc2lvbgogICAgcy5zcmMgPSAiaHR0cHM6Ly9zLnlpbWcuY29t "I'm a team player," Miller told On3. Veno Miller is the third son of Master P which he had from his estranged wife. Height: 6-5 (196cm) Weight: 170 (77kg) Current NBA Status: Draft Eligible in 2028. Homeowners, renters, condo, flood, identity theft and term life coverage are . Darrell Morris (left) and Vyctorius Miller were well known middle school players who played on a prep team as freshmen. The 6'5" Guard is ranked as the #5 player in the class of 2024 on 247Sports and the #15 player in the ESPN Top 25. cG9XSlVIbnFWemRFYTd3JmFtcDtndG1fcHJldmlldz1lbnYtMSZhbXA7Z3Rt He is the author of two books and an award-winning journalist whose articles have appeared in ESPN The Magazine, SLAM, Sheridan Hoops, Sports Illustrated, Basketball Times and in newspapers nationwide. 17 by ESPN.com and No. He is focused on developing a career in the hooping game and making his parents proud. 23 by. The duo now teams up at Crean Lutheran, one of the state's top ranked teams vying for a spot in the CIFSS Open Division playoffs. Rutgers basketball sent out a bigtime offer on Monday to one of the top players in the country, Vyctorius Miller. bGtzLWJvbmRzLXdpdGgta2Fuc2FzLXVzYy1sc3UmYzU9MjAyMjczMzA2OSZj His own son (Percy Romeo Miller aka Lil Romeo) rode the bench at USC, but was a solid player - just too famous to be a D1 benchwarmer. With nearly 51,000 followers just off Instagram, hes starting to build out his brand. On the other hand, her work as a singer-songwriter include songs like 'Daddy I'm a Rockstar', 'Nobody Like You', and 'Go With Gravity'. GEICO is a member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies. He had some NBA tryouts. One specific area of his game that stood out to 247Sports this summer was his ability to make shots from three and that's one are he has put a lot of focus on in recent years. Arkansas:"They have been hitting me a lot. KC Star reporter Shreyas Laddha breaks down the hoops matchup between KU and Texas, set for a Saturday afternoon tip. Miller has a close relationship with the San Antonio Spurs' star and he has is providing as a valuable resource for the young and aspiring athlete. I can play fast or slow with actions. PI: I feel like the cross is my favorite. 5 Star 2024 Vyctorius Miller. Do they let their players rock out? 5-Star Corner: Patrick Baldwin Jr. Interview, A Closer Look At Bronny James as a NBA Draft Prospect, Talented Sons of Famous NBA Fathers Part 2, The 10 Top Freshmen In High School Basketball Class of 2026 Recruits, Re-Draft of the 2022 NBA Draft, Top 20 2 Months Into The Season, My Guys Prospects Im Irrationally High On In The 2023 Draft, 2023 NBA Draft Big Board Early Season Edition, Upperclassmen Moving Up The Draft Board The Desmond Bane Effect, The Elite 25 The Top NBA Prospects In High School Basketball Fall 2022, 2026 NBA Draft Prospect Rankings (2025 recruiting class), Victor Wembanyamas Physical Profile and NBA Comparisons. You don't know their true intentions, and then I got this cross right here (pointing to his right wrist) that saysit's like a little math equation. Just getting them out and then have your family retired. Mikey Williams the MaxPreps National Freshman of the Year in 2019-20 is on his way back to San Ysidro (San Diego). LmpzcmRuLmNvbS9zL2NzLmpzP3A9MjI1NDYnIHR5cGU9J3RleHQvamF2YXNj It was tough to get a feel for him scoring wise due to him being low in the pecking order offensively. Vyctorius is a special young man and player," said Silver, the Founder of the West Coast Elite program. Rutgers basketball sent out a bigtime offer on Monday to one of the top players in the country, Vyctorius Miller. "I just want everything. 21 overall recruit in the 2024 cycle, according to the On3 Consensus, recently chatted with On3s Joe Tipton. Miller has appeared in two different television shows 'Victorious' and 'LaLa Land'. UCLA Commitment Devin Williams was also with Top Flight, as were some of the 2024 and 2025 program participants such as Dedan Thomas, Isaiah Elohim, Vyctorius Miller, Cooper Flagg and Chris Nwuli. On the other hand, his mother is a member of the organization Ladies in Destiny Inc. which was incorporated in 2011 to empower women. He averaged 20.0 points, 5.0 rebounds and 4.0 assists a game his sophomore season at Crean Lutheran High School in Irvine, California. It was just mostly nice to see day-to-day life over there at Kansas and see the dorms and see how they do it., I want to check out USC, Gonzaga and LSU. "I come into every game with the mindset that I am an unknown and play with a chip on my shoulder every time I step on the court," he said of his approach. Vyctorius Miller, a 6-foot-5, 185-pound junior basketball point guard/shooting guard from Compass Prep in Chandler, Arizona, is on an unofficial recruiting visit to Kansas this weekend. His father is a well-known rapper and actor in the US. Some others, too., Thats my hometown. Gary Bedore covers all aspects of Kansas basketball for The Star the current team as well as former players and coaches and recruiting. I don't know. Is mercy and Hercy Miller twins? Learn about Vyctorius Miller and other recruit player profiles on RecruitingNation.com. And just having other people around you get uplifted and get motivated as well. Miller is the nephew of Master P. Hes also the son of Vyshon Miller, who is better known as Silkk the Shocker, a multiplatinum artist who thrived with No Limit Records. "I'm really hungry, I just want to win whatever it takes. Son of rapper Vyshonn Miller (Silkk the Shocker) who is the brother of Percy Robert Miller Sr. (Master P). He currently is the owner of $2 million worth from his acting career. PI: There are a lot more post-grad options available these days with G League Ignite, OTE, and NBL, among others. Nike signed Bronny James,DJ WagnerandJudea Watkins all high school basketball stars back in October. Breaking news. Miller. I need a place that is going to help me through adversity and be there for me like a family.. 52.6k Followers, 531 Following, 29 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from @vyctoriusmiller Williams, the No. Should USC decide to press, the Trojans feel like a decent bet to be in this until the end given Millers family connections to the school and comfort level with the campus. I make plays for my team, try to get my teammates going. They seem to make a lot of clickbait content as well. But he made Chris work for the baskets he did get on him and showed a good feel as a passer and secondary handler. Get in-depth, sideline coverage of Kansas City area sports - only $1 a month. If a person has an offer and I don't then I am like, 'why does he have an offer and I don't?' Signing NIL deals with up-and-coming basketball stars have been a focus for major sneaker companies. I see the same because he puts the time in to one day be that. Is dad is Vyshonn Miller (Silkk the Shocker), and his uncle is Percy Miller (Master P). ICAgfSkod2luZG93LGRvY3VtZW50LCdzY3JpcHQnLCdkYXRhTGF5ZXInLCdH The 6-foot-5 guard transferred this summer to play at the current No. The staff says in contact with me pretty regularly too. Claim your profile to verify your information for college coaches nationwide. She weighs around 165 lbs and stands at a height of 160 cm with brown eyes and natural black hair. ZShzLCBlbCk7CiAgfSkoKTsKPC9zY3JpcHQ+Cgo8bm9zY3JpcHQ+CiAgPGlt Check out Prep Hoops 2024 Arizona Player Rankings. However, he has a great talent in Disc-Jockeying and has a very long way to go. PI: What are you looking for in an AAU program? The name 'Mercy' actually is a name for girls which has the meaning ' compassion or forgiveness '. Vyctorius Miller was brought into this world by his father, Vyshonn Miller, and his mother, Jujulayn Miller.