link to unblock it. They just need your routing number and the account number. VersaCheck.com is a leading supplier of productivity hardware, software and supplies for both home and business use. I too have used the G7 productivity software for the past 9 years and had no problems with the bank or anywhere else until this new update. Because we also realize that the needs of each customer may change, we've made. Company website run by crooks outside USA pretending to be in USA to get USA money taking your hard-earned dollars funneling it to the country of Peru, Better Business Bureau of South Florida BBB of South Florida Andre Amaro and the BBB of South Florida are harassing me and my small business! Almost overnight, an overwhelming . First and foremost is the fact that I just cleaned up a mess where my credit card number was stolen and sent to Germany where an attempt was made to charge 25,000 against it. How many users can simultaneously log in and use a VersaCheck, I already own an accounting package. If you don't like your bank's check design you can create personal checks featuring a design that's more to your taste. You can add me to the list of dissatisfied customers. Track and date-stamp customer correspondence and notes automatically, store unlimited contact data and images, password-protect your customer database. Copyright 1997-2023 Ripoff Report. You can also scan your signature or sign by hand. VersaCheck software works alone or integrates with existing accounting and finance software. Provides unlimited online and premium phone technical support for 30 days from time of purchase. . You have just experienced one the annoying unethical business practices of Symantec. Was able to download, install, and up and running in short time. Enter your serial Number: Please follow these steps Enter your serial number above. So I paid for a program that I cannot access, cannot print checks, gValidate refuses to help me, and they are refusing to refund my money. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. How many users can simultaneously log in and use a VersaCheck, I already own an accounting package. Lesson learned, their new stuff is horrible, won't work and they want more money on top of more money to make it work (so they say). Gold Check Printing Software Bundle, White (3755MX). https://www.versacheck.com/web/ QWin Deluxe Subscription - Win10 volvogirl SuperUser January 2022 Here's an old link I have. Make and accept payments to and from anyone. Select "My Accounts" from the main VersaCheck screen.. I have never had an issue writing checks to pay my bills. Where..wait for itis going to be on not only the "voided" check but ANY check you write to any person and/or company. THIS IS SUCH BS. Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. no need to bore you with paragraphs of complaining. . It should be against the law to make us g-validate. IN 3 WEEKS THEY SENT 3 OF MY RECIPIENTS DEAD FROZEN TINY BOUQUETS calgary, Ponce motors Deceptive car sales Austin Texas, Nextiva efax overcharged me for an entire year even before the monthly trial expired able to use the service at all. |. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Not everyone uses debit or credit cards. or Best Offer. Have just spent hours attempting to print simple checks for home use (20 year user of versa check. Additionally, the new versacheck was supposed to be integrated/synced or something with my current quicken data. Join over 2.5 million home & small business customers creating check payments and managing finances. Bogus Celebrity Advertisements FACE & Skin CREAM Ripoff! VersaCheck Presto 12.0.1.2 - Create & print checks from VersaCheck, . RAM - 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit. I checked the numbers and they left off a number. Anywhere worldwide! Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors Versacheck is a scam. Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907. What is VersaCheck used for? If you are reading this, please do NOT purchase versachecks or sign up with Gvalidate. I, too, had no advance notice this was going to happen. Get real-time SMS and email alerts for review, approval or rejection of transactions! We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of VersaCheck.com, Connect with VersaCheck.com via Facebook at, Like, share & subscribe to VersaCheck.com on YouTube at, See VersaCheck.com's portfolio on LinkedIn at. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. This is robbery. File your review. Do NOT purchase Versacheck in any of it's newest versions as you will be required to subscribe to their verification service and provide your banking information. First of all when I bought their product back 10 years ago over the counter at Best Buy. Finance Manager and Check Creation for Home and Business, *LIMITED TIME SPECIAL: One per Customer. UV invisible icon and text fluoresce with exposure to UV light. what inconvenience I have caused myself. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. Long story short, I validated our company bank account, but did not feel comfortable providing highly sensitive, confidential banking information for those customers and my clients to a third-party, especially over the internet. I totally agree with all of the above complaints! Use CODE: VCO30, VersaCheck X1 2023 for Quickbooks - 1 User, VersaCheck x9 2023 for Quickbooks - 5 User, VersaCheck X9 Professional 2023 - 20 User, Instant Checks TopSecure - Software + Business Check Paper, Instant Checks 1000 - Software + Business Check Paper, Instant Checks 3000 - Software + Business Check Paper, Instant Checks 3001 - Software + Personal Check Paper, Instant Checks UNLIMITED - Software + All Customizable Checks, VersaJette Typhoon C20590 MICR Inkjet Printer, VersaJette Stealth: HP 3755iX Invisible Security, VersaJette Stealth: HP 4155iX Invisible Security, VersaJette Stealth: Epson ST-M1000iX Invisible Security, Instant Checks - All-in-One Check Printing Solutions. I sent gValidate an email, reminding them that I was never able to access the ASP Plan, so I want my money back. Versa check provides offline application check printing software along with magnetic ink, toner, and printer. This comment was posted by a verified customer. $362.00. I purchased a ton of check stock from your company and now you are Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. Why Ripoff Report will not release author information! I should have researched their reviews first as their new product is horrible. Checks not on your report indicate possible fraud and are thus returned unpaid and/or forwarded to you for review before final payment or rejections. Never receive a late fee again! *LIMITED TIME SPECIAL: One per Customer. Insert the VersaCheck installation CD into your computer's disc drive to launch the installation wizard. I am looking for check writing program that works with quick books. Versacheck is a great check printing software that allows you to get a little creative. But G-validate will not accept that or respond to the fact that it cleared almost 2 weeks ago. $8.95 shipping. Who is ED Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report. VersaCheck Pay Home Home About How It Works Validate VersaCheck Pay Premium Make Checks Pay & Get Paid anywhere, anytime! Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. Versacheck Coupon Stats Versacheck Coupon FAQ VersaCheck free trial is a free download software. I then was forced to pay versacheck to validate my account before their software would allow me to print checks. Versacheck needs to fire their people in Customer Service and rehire qualified personnel who can actually get the job done. Categories include finance management, graphic design, MICR, non-MICR, Security, Special Effect ink and toner for laser and inkjets, printers, software, supplies and payment automation. Start the "Test Check" wizard. I spoke to Versa Check Techical support who stated I was the only one having problems with the addition of G validate. This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: All rights reserved. Powered by gValidate.com. VERSA CHECK VERSACHECK VERSA CHECK FRAUD, SCAM, LYING MOTHER F*****, TOOK MY MONEY AND F***** ME GOOD DENVER Colorado . Unlimited Annual Print Credits allow for unlimited check printing for one year from date of activation. 2023 Diversified Productivity Solutions, Ltd. All product and company names are the property of their respective owners. If anyone is planning to purchase their check writing software, be aware and give them call any ask any question that you may have. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. VersaCheck is an essential financial software for small businesses to save 50 - 80% compared to bank printed checks and valuable time with a variety of innovative features included in every VersaCheck software package. So I decided to subscribe to gValidate's ASP Plan service, in the hopes it would remedy the situation. All rights reserved. Image 2 4. The decision cited by VersaCheck appears to have originated in the 9th Federal District Court, the most nortorious and incompetent court in the country . They didn't even try to help me or explain what the problem is. I have an old version of versacheck on my old computer. I have sent three emails and got no response, I too am all for a class action lawsuit! I then downloaded the necessary software that is required by versacheck. I didn't buy the software for any kind of protection. Had problems last printing (6 months ago) received instructions at that time and thought I would be good to go this printing. I didn't buy the software for any kind of protection. Can I switch plans or cancel at any time? Celebrity Skin Cream wrinkle cream rip-off advertisements US Based and Foreign companies bilked consumers out of Hundreds of Millions of dollars over the past 7 years. Instantly transfer funds to any recipient's bank account (Pay) and/or draw payments. If this company didn't require some sort of verification that you were trying to write checks on your account..what would keep someone from just printing a check with your infomation and wiping out your account? ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004. Scan MICR lines to authenticate checks, scan currency to detect counterfeits and detect Invisible UV on ID's with GoTest. What does the gvalidation bank account do? It is obviously useless to try and explain it again, so I will just leave you with one thought to ponder. You can even setup multiple company files. VersaCheckONLINE 2023 Manage Payments and Finances - the Easy Way! Versacheck gold software download & check paper included - everything needed to print your own checks! I could order enough checks from my banking institution to last me for 100 years for the amount you are charging. Different users have different needs, and we have designed our software packages to reflect that. current price Now $320.00. A week later when the validation process was complete, I attempted to print a check, however the check did not print in the correct format for the paper I purchased and the check printed void accross it. 10 Products Analyzed 370 I paid the $9.99 for the ASP Plan. Discovered they have partnered with a company which requires that you hand over your banking information to "verify" your checking account. This is a despicable company and should be shut down for their sneaky and dangerous business practices. I contacted them and said I believe they left off a number and they took that to mean that the other numbers were incorrect so they removed the other numbers and added the missing number. What the BBB has done to consumers for over 100 years is one of the many reasons why Ripoff Report was created. Financial Services: VERSA CHECK . Avoid this company at all costs. I have an older version of versacheck on my old XP laptop and bought the newer version because that software will not run on windows 7. There have been more than 5 failed login attempts. Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/versacheck/select-stateprovince/versacheck-fraud-scam-denver-colorado-1086056. Please login and you will add product to your wishlist, Finance Manager and Check Creation for Home and Business, Finance Manager and Check Creation for Home, Finance Manager and Check Creation for Home and Office, Finances, Invoices/Estimates and Check Creation for Home and Office, Finance Manager and Total Check Creation for Business, 3 User Licenses Included $179.99 ($60/user), Check Creation and Total Payment Automation for QuickBooks Users, 5 User License Included: $199.99 ($40/User), Total Check Creation and Payment Automation Solution for Business, 5 User License Included: $249.99 ($25/user), 20 User License Included: $499.99 ($25/user), 100 User License Included: $1,999.99 ($20/user), #1 Finance Manager and Check Creation for Home and Business. Includes matching print Validation code. Service. It only takes about five minutes to set-up your accounts and begin creating payment transactions. For each user, you can set usage limits, or make them power users with complete access. The Easy Way to Manage Your Payments & Finances Annual(-35%) Per Month Silver $69 99 Per Year CHOOSE PLAN Single User 3 Bank Accounts Personal Checks 5 Check Templates Includes 10 Free Print Credits Create & Print Custom Checks Send & Receive from Any Device Accept Check Payments from Any Device Instant Setup User Friendly I purchased check paper from versacheck. Dont click on those slick Ads! Automate finances, bills, payroll and receivables Instantly Create & Print Secure Custom Checks Create, Send & Receive Bank Compliant PDF/eChecks Use with any device - up to 100 users per account See pLans & features Choose the plan that's right for you Annual(-35%) Per Month The latest complaint product & Service complaints was resolved on Aug 27, 2012. VersaCheck software, in combination with VersaCheck paper products, allows you to create and print professional-looking checks on your office computer. Install the VersaCheck software on your computer using the default settings. VersaCheck is a leading supplier of productivity software, hardware and supplies. VersaCheck HP DeskJet 3755 MX MICR Check Printer and VersaCheck Gold Check Printing Software Bundle, White (3755MX) Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. Big Sale . $26.99. Collection . VersaCheck Form #3001 PERSONAL Check Refills are the perfect security blank check paper designed specifically to use with all VersaCheck software products to print custom PERSONAL checks that comply 100% with ANSI X9 banking standards. Quickly create new accounts & checkbooks with VersaCheck's easy step-by-step wizards. I purchased check paper from versacheck. No wonder you don't want to give up your banking information! VersaCheck QuickPass - Single-pass check printing from QuickBooks, Check Designer Pro Control all design elements on your checks, Bank address/routing number auto-verification & correction, High volume transaction import & batch runs, VersaCheck EZ-Scan instantly sets up accounts without typing, Customize & Integrate with almost any accounting program, TrueSign Secure eSignature Creator & Manager, Data encryption & bank account password protection. Check with your bank for their requirements to participate. VersaCheck X1 2022 for QuickBooks - 1 User, VersaCheck X9 2022 for QuickBooks - 5 User, VersaCheck X9 Professional 2022 - 20 User, Instant Checks - All-in-One Check Printing Solutions, Instant Checks TopSecure - Software + Business Check Paper, Instant Checks 1000 - Software + Business Check Paper, Instant Checks 3000 - Software + Business Check Paper, Instant Checks 3001 - Software + Personal Check Paper, Instant Checks UNLIMITED - Software + All Customizable Checks, VersaJette Typhoon C20590 MICR Inkjet Printer, VersaJette Stealth: HP 3755iX Invisible Security, VersaJette Stealth: HP 4155iX Invisible Security, VersaJette Stealth: Epson m1000iX Invisible Security, VersaJette Stealth: Epson 7610iX Invisible Security, VersaJette Stealth: Epson 4900iX Invisible Security, VersaJette Stealth: Epson D5200iX Invisible Security, VersaScan 21X Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Easily reconcile all your accounts. It's easy to set up and prints just fine directly from my Quicken account. I too am required to purchase an update to use the software I have previously purchased from G7productivity. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. This being the case, it is likely that its decision does not apply to any other federal district in the country outside of the 9th Federal District . I run a business from 730am to 530pm. Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? processing. That didn't happen. I told wanted a full refund. You missed the whole point you idiot. VersaCheck Gold is a Shareware software in the category Miscellaneous developed by G7 Productivity Systems, Inc.. Open QuickBooks and write a check, then select "Print Checks." Select "VersaCheck Printer" from the drop-down menu. Initial VersaCheck.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. I paid $99.99 for the software plus 1 cent for gvalidation, plus $9.99 to print 1000 check draft and what did I get nothing. This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2013 05:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: However, achieving compliance with reduced pressure zone (RPZ) valves can be costly, inconvenient and messy. Preview checks on screen while designing. Details at. But I needed to go back today to pull up a history of transactions for my accountant to do my taxes and I'm locked out and have no way of looking at my last years transactions without paying the new upgrade$39.99. VersaCheck is guilty of at least of Fully customize existing templates or create check templates from scratch! Miami Florida, Old Town Atelier Dan Kolar Alexandra Kolar Press and Ink Scamming and Blocking Paying Customers Temecula California, Full Service Network Jason Soltis, David Schwencke (CEO) They could not provide phone services needed, had to change providers after working with them for months to fix things. If so, where is the confirmation of this ? So I then changed to a different bank drafting program. I am not about to provide my banking information to some so called "third party" under any circumtstance . Checks cannot be written without "Void" printed across the check if you do not hand over your banking information and given a validation key. Document Served By 192.168.2.31 Created On 3/4/2023 10:14:48 PM. I'd never gotten any kind of a warning about this happening (and I have a registered copy). Advertisers above have met our Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. I paid an I T guy to get this set up and now I have to check with my bank as She said " There is nothing i can do If you aren't in front of the computer". THIS IS DEFINITELY FRAUD! This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Accurately tracks check numbers. Internet Connection for software download/installation, financial account validation, and software updates.